Charlottesville police beat elderly whites

What is happening here? Saw an armored cop with a shield punching a flag-holding white-bearded old man (looked like Doc from Z Nation / Sharknado 5) in the side of the head.

Something about government is tearing down southern relics and beating up peaceful protesters?

Trump making vague anti-hate tweets without clarifying who he views as hateful, artsy as always.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0
youtube.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did this need a separate thread, please give sources for your claim. Also Trump was never on any one's side he just shifted the overton window.
I hate to say it but he may as well be a one time president unless he bombs a country.

He is on the side of continuing the postwar order.
He didn't really. Discourse outside of the parameters Trump is operating in are far more radical and disruptive. Trump, with his foreign policy fixation on North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela, along with pro-Israel rhetoric, is actually working to keep any shift very mild. It's a careful attempt to channel unrest right back towards the "Axis of Evil" nonsense while paying only lip service to the racial disintegration domestically [which needs to continue because market forces and entrenched jewish capital benefit tremendously from the constant churn].
He ought to be a one term president either way. I'm not convinced there are enough genuinely radical people in the United States [or White people in general] for any change made there to be of real benefit to us. At least if he bombs a country there is the outside possibility that he picks the wrong one and it spirals into something that could grievously wound the US military and leave an opening at home to enact a genuine hostile takeover.

The whole issue of war is grating. If we voted for Hillary we would have gotten nuclear war with Russia months ago, with Trump we're getting nuclear war with North Korea and maybe China. I don't even know what the fuck is up with wanting to invade Venezuela.

I saw the old guy getting punched in the side of the head on news media. Not sure where to find clip online.

ht tps://mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uoge_og

BALLS TO THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0

Get out.

He seems himself on the side of "America". He doesn't hate niggers and jews like Holla Forums, because he sees himself as their president too. He's an Alpha Male Civic Nationalist hell bent on America first. It's not difficult to see his side.

The (((Alt Right))) setting up innocent people into conflict with the police and then blaming the police so (((they))) can ignite tensions between right-leaning voters and the President, that's what happening.

#BREAKING: I just watched a car plow through dozens of protesters. Extremely heavy injuries #Charlottesville

ht tps://twitter.com/TGVIA/status/896439498753671168

Psychopath cops attacking the innocents? say it ain't so! :( where are my BASED killer cops?

Diff angles of the car
youtube. com/watch?v=sqKt_ZuYB0k

So the kikes and their golems got ran over?

you get pushed out and get your asses kicked, and you become so threatened that you need to get into a car and drive through a crowd. this is why you are all a joke.

follow in line with Richard Spencer and get arrested. No one wants you around, not even your friends in blue.

peace out scum of the earth.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Reported.

Hue

car seems to have gotten away for now also

rofl you beat me to it. Holla Forums is butthurt.

How much do you want to bet that the (((protestors))) were attacking the driver.

Some reports say that they were throwing bricks at the car before he tried bowling for leftists.

I wish they carried real torches instead of those tiny ass tiki torches. It's kind of neat how OPs pic juxtaposes a pissed off populace but not pissed enough to make their own torches. Their rage is not represented by a blazing ball of fire but a tiny ass 12 oz canister. Everything is so cucked we can't even make proper torches anymore.

That makes it self defence. With no place to turn
THE PATH IS FORWARDS!

>i-it just happens that (((none))) likes you, baka, we are the true revolutionaries even if the establishment is constantly pandering on us

user, they had to keep the mosquitoes at bay. We don't have the natural resistance to malaria that niggers have.

I agree but there is something to be said about the tiki torch. They hold oil. If they were thrown like javalines, they would spill and create a firestorm!

They're throwing bricks at cars like right fucking now. They did this shit before too, it's always senseless destruction of property with them.

Love that you guys come here every time. You're so fucking scared. I never once went to a leftist site to see what they were saying. You can't stop thinking, worrying about us…

this is nothing compared to what's coming

In the souh, you have the legal right to shoot and kill in defense of your property.

Alright enough shitposting for me. This has me motivated. I'm going to finish up all my half done projects so I can fund the shields for the Volk. My truck didn't sell oh well, I loves you Chevy but I should have enough funds coming in to get working again at this rate.
PRAISE KEK!
SIEG HIEL!

All I can figure is cops will say he was using flag as a weapon.

Are you fucking stupid? Trump is the definition of an Alpha.

If he is your alpha ideal you have issues.