China's leader urges restraint in call with Trump on U.S.-North Korea tensions

China's leader urges restraint in call with Trump on U.S.-North Korea tensions
In phone call with Trump, China's Xi reiterates calls for calm
Aug. 12, 2017, 3:46 A.M. Beijing, Jessica Meyerz

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-in-phone-call-with-trump-xi-reiterates-1502534762-htmlstory.html
I may be retarded, but archive.is was fucking up with this link.

Personally, this strikes me as something Trump would get offended over. China's president telling him what he can and can't say? When will they learn?

No you dweeb, this is his fire and fury coming to fruition with his enemies bending the knee in cowardice.

I guess China still thinks we are under the Obama administration where empty words actually mean something.

If China cant control the North Koreans and stop them attempting to nuke everyone, then the USA will step in. As it always has.

What?

Chinks are going into a border war with the Pajeets, and in a month or so there's the grand conclave of the CCP, Xi can ill afford to have this much bullshit on his plate.

China already stopped importing North Korea's coal and other products, and Xi told Kim that China won't do shit to help them if they attack the US. The Norks are still posturing anyway. I don't know what else the Chinese can do to keep North Korea under control.

WE WILL RAIN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE AND THE FURY OF A THOUSAND HELLS DOWN ONTO NORTH KOREA UNTIL NAUGHT MORE EXISTS BUT A MELTED PLANE OF GLASS IN ITS PLACE
FUCK CHINA

They can't, not really that much anymore because even the Chinks are tired of their shit and constant starving and saber rattling tantrums, but they won't risk a regime change because the flood of gooks flooding their Northern borders would fuck them up and geopolitical lines would make them lose a buffer state against US supported Worse Korea, even their contacts of some officials to reform the country and let them stop starving themselves to death hasn't worked that very well when the Norks keep executing the reformers.

N.Korea ain't gunna do shit and tbh I think this is China's doing to keep eyes away from their situation with India and Trump is taking full advantage of that. The only slant eye thats worth a damn are the nips, every other one needs to be wiped off the planet.

How many steel coffins draped in American flags does it take before you realize you're dying for nothing?

This is why I am a strong proponent of the No-Fap initiative. Anons brain has gone to muck.

Every time, North Korean does something to bait the United States, the US plays the game. It's shameful and retarded that the US falls for it, everytime.

Try fucking again.

The current relationship between North Korea and the US is actually beneficial for the US. That sabre rattling isn't going to stop any time soon.

Just blow the fuck of the USA already fucking chinks, I'm bored as fuck.

Who will die in a global war in larger numbers?

Nonwhites. What's your point? You still don't know what total war is.

When did this happen?

With a total mobilization of all industrial and human capital there will somehow be less casualties than during limited peace keeping engagements?

They have
-one missile-
which they can't even fit a warhead in…

Also why the fuck would you even want that user? That's a CIA tactic. It has been a CIA tactic since forever. I thought we were massively anti-CIA.

this is exactly what they need to stop doing. the only thing keeping that country stable is chinas tacit support. without it it would fall apart and go broke and the state could possibly lose control of the population. where do you think NK gets their military tech from. china supports them just enough to keep them from collapsing. its a situation that needs to change whether its in chinas geopolitical interests or not. its unnacceptable. because that support gives NK a platform to then blackmail the world with their pitiful nuclear arsenal and threaten our closest allies(japan). who are scared as fuck not to mention the south koreans. they are the rabid dog of the neighborhood and china can do more to help put it down. if china supported regime change theres really nothing NK could do because then their benefactor would finally have turned on them. as always when you dig into shit theres china in the backround fucking around.