instagram.com/p/BdGhdH4nwCk/
instagram.com/p/BdDhuxLnA0W/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck is a nookie?

Wow old Freddie boyo looks so old.
instagram.com/p/BdGhdH4nwCk/

I feel old as fuck. Feels bad, man.

Pussy

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Jesus fuck his twitter is a mess. Dude needs to drop the drugs or he is going to die.
instagram.com/p/BdDhuxLnA0W/

Logan Lerman would be a good fit. He can pass as heavyset despite being fairly svelte. That way when the Limp Bizcuit boat crashes his Fred will look like he is on heroine and meth.

posts instagram

Is he swimming in pussy right now?

I was looking at his twitter and found that linked in it. His twitter is a mess. Literal gibberish and word salad.

Fallen star fucker trailer thots that want to jump his dick for drugs.

what's that? they are fallen stars or they fuck fallen stars?

really makes you think

Or you'll be leaving with a fat lip

Back when music was good

t. ed shitran soyfanboy

It's my way My way, or the highway

i have such good taste in music that i mainly listen to classical nowadays

*tanookie

I always thought he said "noogie" like he wanted someone to violently rub his head.

It's like pottery.

Its just one of those days!

Don't even recognize the songs because they are a weak band

fuck Chad's like this

I can feel him judging me through the screen

this isn't fair

this isn't fair that I'm not big like him

I deserve to be big what the fuck is this karma? fuckk

keep on rolling

shieeet

That new Bizkit album is never coming out. I'm sure of it now. Our boy Fred is done with LB.

Big Taker also spent almost 40 years as a pro wrestler, and his hips are fucked because of his height.

Our Boy Fred used to be a big fan of the ol' snorty boi back in the 00s.

I'LL PROBABLY NEVER UNDERSTAND, POLLUTION!

Doesn't look like it from your pic, he looked like he could cuck a nigger just by staring at it.

I'm not gonna claim it's good music, but if you were a teenager in the 90s you rocked out to it.

Speaking of music, can anyone recommend recent non-cucked music?

If you have prominent body odor, deodorant or perfumes will only be added on top of the pungent smell of propionic acid.

Young people just don't know how to meme anymore, do they?

She sucked cock after that picture was taken.

And it was probably black.

/ourguy/

btw, what's that bottle?

Found the tweet.

twitter.com/freddurst/status/239580871525543937

Not sure, user.

What a bunch of shitposters, kek.

I love how there's a whole generation of faggots who grew up watching this faggot and the other assclown from Pantera and becaue of this thinking that making that constipated infant face looks badass and intimidating. It's probably kept me out of a few fights over the years becuase I just wind up laughing at them and can't take anything they say or do seriously. That one wrestler knows it looks goofy, so he's okay.

You never learn.

roll

He looks fine to me. A little fat, but most people age a whole lot worse than that.

I did it all for the Snookie!

He's saying it wasn't Sweden dumbfuck.

yo high key id fuck snookie. shes short and thick, and i bet she puts out real easy so even a guy like me can get my dick wet.

0.15 litres for 38 Krone? That's like 253 Kr per litreā€¦ That's like 10.77 a gallon with current currency exchange to the US dollar. Crazy expensive, she really shouldn't be wasting it like that. That's both fiscally irresponsible as well as detrimental to the environment. The skin irritation that may occur from contact with petrol is also a concern of mine, but she quite honestly deserves it.

why aren't you doing it, then?

idk where she lives or how to get into contact with her :'(

t. nigger

the Jersey Shore?

???

COME ON THE NOOKIE COME ON SO YOU CAN TAKE THAT COOKIE AND STICK IT UP YOUR YEAAAH

I unironically blast the whole neigborhood's with a good old Rollin'

And it better be the DMX remix

now korn

Eminem destroyed his career after they had a falling out. This was back when you could destroy people's careers with good diss tracks. Metal rap also was a fad that didn't have much mileage, although Kid Rock managed to survive it.