Taking control of the Alt Right

As everyone knows, this board is full of honest to god kikes who don't want anything happening outside this website ever.
If the torch event taught us real NatSocs anything is that stunts like the torch march are not only extremely effective, but possibly our version of the beer hall.
The Alt Right may not all be true believers but the large masses are a useful tool for those who control them. We need to be the owners of that leash.
We need to get into positions of power within the Alt Right community and wrestle the golem away from those who wish to use it as a false flag group.
Here, we will identify key positions that we need to take control of so that we will be the Shepard to guide the Alt Right to glory.
This thread will be immediately flooded by extremely obvious kikes who wish to protect their investments and keep us doing nothing here, do not fall for their lies and filter them.

I commend your sentiments, but you really could have put more effort into this thread. This is cuckchan tier.

Yeah cuck-tier. As with all these movements, one major problem will be nepotism. Most leadership elements will be appointed based on friendship/cliquiness, which is good for keeping out unknown infiltrators, but also means you won't have much meritocracy going forward.

But if OP is serious, the only way to get key positions is to build a platform and make yourself a key. e.g. Most of the original altright wanted nothing to do with Anglin/Stormers but his size makes him a contender and now they have to give respect

The point of these marches isn't to make things change, the system will not change for protests that are non-violent. The idea is to make IRL companions who you can network with and build a stronger IRL situation.

Think of this more as meeting pardy members before a big adventure novel. Going to the town square isn't the objective, but you can't skip the town square as you need more than 1 guy to defeat the orc menace.

This thread is raw cancer

sage for newfaggotry/shilling

Made a thread about self-defense and legal political protest ideas to promote self-defense. Thread gets bumplocked even tho it followed the rules. OP you are right, there is a insidious things going on. Kikes and shills are using the automatic report feature to stifle topics they don't like.

But that's wrong, you retard. We can and should subvert the alt-kike but doing it by slowly infiltrating them is stupid and unnecessary. All we need to do is redpill them.

The jewish conditioning is so strong, not everyone can shift to natsoc right away.

We NEED these transitional groups so that we can shift them over to the truth more easily.

Watch how many shills fill up threads that attempt to make real life change.

We have control of the alt-right. It’s called ‘we’re actually right.'

You better start believing in kike-moderated forums.

You're in one.

Here they are, right on cue.
These are the appointed kikes to make sure nothing happens.
Filtered.

I completely agree with you, user. My problem is not knowing of any local groups I could join or influence, or not knowing the right people who could lead me to a group. What could I do?

Well it's none of my business to ask where you are IRL so I won't. What I suggest is finding groups that rally around right leaning activities such as a gun club or veterans hall. Going online to the various alt right websites and finding out where big events like the torch rally are will certainly get you into a group where you can influence them more towards NatSoc.
There is also >>>/meadhall/ to check out.

It's a little difficult living in a historical blue area, but I think I might join some shooting clubs.

Reported.

Well, if this plays out the way I think it's going to play out, they will sue the city for constitutional right infringement and win a tidy sum. Whether they put that towards more rallies or lining their pockets will determine their compromised-ness. Regardless if the alt-right leadership is kiked (which its clear there's many who are clear sycophants and biters), I know a bunch of people who would claim that label and they're good people. I got invited to c-ville by some of these folks and they offered to put me up, but I wasn't able to attend. Also, apparently Mike Enoch asked people not to bring guns to avoid le ebul imagery, but I really wasn't about to go around violent antifa without my sidearm.

lol

Comprised or not, the reaction the alt right seems to generate is genuine terror from kikes/leftists. If Joel killed someone with his driving antics today, they'll even have a notch in their belt. Not a bad day overall imo. No need to be so abrasive to these people who at least are tangentially on our side. That is, unless you want to carve out your own space in this niche, to which I would say go for it and maybe you can make something better and non-pozzed.

consider suicide, nigger.

The "Alt-Right" brand is less than worthless.

Isn't that what your "pool parties" are for?

Kill yourself sodomite.

He's right

Time for a beer hall putsch?

Very soon.

I think a good answer to this is (and what I think "we" always said) is making you and people around you better.I dont fell good about rallies ,they can go south and get blamed on whoever the (((media))) wants.For me personally the best way is enlisting ,you get fit and network the most usefull people ,and if the "time" never comes you still did one of the best things

You fix the "Alt-Right" by dissolving it. It was always just a bullshit term developed to dismiss anyone against the progressive shitskins. It's very clearly a CIA psyop.

You're the same asspained faggot crying about Holla Forums not being namefags, as I said before you will be hunted down and killed by nazis very soon.

It's too late. Too many whites have awoken. These folks aren't going anywhere.

It's simply too late.

Your lot had a good run for about 60 years. It had to end some time.

wew

He's not wrong, implicit dick and kike enuch aren't going to do shit, they're jew lovers. It's going to be something new that will deal with that, something much bigger than these fags.

The alt-right isnt a group of appointed leaders, its a conglomerate of dozens of small right wing factions that all agree on one thing; the preservation of the white race. The leaders of these groups did the hard work and create the groups from the ground up and became the leader organically.

This aspect of the alt-right is powerful in that it wasn't created from the top down by rich individuals and heavy funding such as BLM was. The alt-right is an organic movement build upon a purely ideological basis. This means its members are much more hardcore, willing to suffer defeats and hardships at their own expense for the sake of the movement.

If you want to "own that that leash" you need to start your own group from the ground up and gain a following. You dont merely just walk into a position of leadership without earning it first. This isnt black lives matter or occupy.

The label was forced by the jewish press, it wasn't organic at all.

As if the name "alt-right" matters whatsoever.
As if the name has any bearing on the internal structure and organic nature of the people who belong to the alt-right.

If we change the descriptor to "The white national movement of america" what does that change?

Fuck off low IQ savage. Get off the board with your incompetence.

Wew.

lol