World's oldest man, Holocaust survivor, dies by leaving gas on in kitchen in Israel aged 113

World's oldest man, Holocaust survivor, dies by leaving gas on in kitchen in Israel aged 113
ERUSALEM (Reuters) - Holocaust survivor Israel Kristal, who last year was recognized by Guinness World Records as the world's oldest living man, died in Israel on Friday, aged 113, local news media reports said.

Guinness said Kristal was born in Poland on Sept. 15, 1903, and survived the Auschwitz death camp, where his first wife, two children and other family members were killed by the Nazis. He married again after the war and moved to Israel in 1950.

Kristal was awarded a Guinness certificate as the world's oldest man on March 11, 2016, when he was 112 years and 178 days old. He died on Friday in the northern port city of Haifa aged 113 years and 330 days after his kitchen exploded, Israeli reports said.

Jeanne Calment, a French woman, had the longest confirmed human lifespan, according to Guinness. She died in 1997 at the age of 122.

cnbc.com/2017/08/11/fired-google-engineer-damore-says-company-is-like-a-cult.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xGl5a]
reuters.com/article/us-israel-oldest-man-idUSKBN1AR2EC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong link mate

Why was he even living alone?
People that age are demented.

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME

Pottery

The memes.

Technically isn't the currently oldest living kike always the oldest survivor of that imaginary event?

top laff. have mercy on my sides.

Fake news. The kike died, but OP pulled "after his kitchen exploded" out of his ass

praise kek.

Hey rabbi whatcha doin'?

The only good Jew.

With memes of this caliber leaking into reality already, what the fuck is even going to happen during the eclipse?

wrong link. Nice source
nice job Holla Forums

IS A DEAD ONE

Kek

it's always a good day when a Jew dies.
Now the Guinness Brewery company award will go to someone who deserves it.

OP is a fag
[archive.is/xGl5a] reuters.com/article/us-israel-oldest-man-idUSKBN1AR2EC

No mention of kitchen gas in the article. I still had a laugh, so I'll give you 3 holocaust/10

Holla Forumsetry

THERE'S NO DODGING THE OVEN FOREVER!

Lol, Justice is served.

Jews at any age are demented*

didn't mean to sage whoops

>Oy Vey, he survived 8 gassings and 10 camps. That horrible gas turned his lungs Prussian blue, but Israel always made time to go on humanitarian trips to help underprivileged boys in Thailand. He loved his philanthropy and his LGBTQP+ Masonic charity. It's like annuda shoah; please give to this goyfundme campaign to grow Israeli settlements love.

Now THATS progressive!

Now that is funny

THE FIRST JEW EVER KILLED BY GAS IN HISTORY

That's actually kind of sad, in a pathetic kind of way. Somewhat ironic too…

I wish I could gas Jews. Video related.

MY DAY IS NOW MADE
Actually can't stop laughing, thanks OP

This story sounds as fake and fabricated as the entire holohoax.

(((Israel Kristal))) gasses himself, the levels of irony are too much for me to make it believable. Perhaps it's double-irony.

i heard he was actually 83 and spent the war in Algeria, but whatevs

Kikes are not human.

a lot of baby circumcision and dick sucking along with new blood transfusion got him far.

Final Destination

Impressive

Good riddance!

What a strange, hilarious day it's been.

FAKE AND GAY
ANYBODY WHO RESPONDS WITHOUT SAGING SHOULD BE PERMAB& FOR BEING A FULL RETARD
made me kek tho…