((Blackstone)) bets the Americans of the future will be rental slaves

((Blackstone)) bets the Americans of the future will be rental slaves

A big Wall Street firm is betting that America is likely to become the United States of Renters.
On Thursday, private equity behemoth Blackstone announced a major merger of its own Invitation Homes Inc. with another company, Starwood Waypoint Homes. It's the kind of news that makes most people's eyes glaze over. But after the deal is done, Invitation Homes will be America's biggest landlord of single-family homes, owning more than 82,000 houses, mostly in major cities like Chicago and Miami.
In plain speak, this means a top Wall Street company and a top real estate company think there's a lot more money to be made renting property to Americans who either can't afford to buy or don't want to become homeowners.
"This merger creates the leading single-family rental company in the United States," said Fred Tuomi, chief executive of Starwood Waypoint Homes. He called it a "win-win for both residents and stockholders."
Homeownership in the United States hit a 50-year low in 2016. It's sparked a big debate in economic and cultural circles: Is the American Dream of owning a home dying? Or is this just a temporary blip?

archive.is/uxgVS

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfstreet.com/2016/07/28/american-dream-homeownership-rate-record-low/)
yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/…………….
thepodshare.com/podestrians/)
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Buchenwald_Slave_Laborers_Liberation.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=JCC8EZuVmRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kikes and chinks have been buying property so no one uses it for anything useful for a while now. All those empty homes aren't there for nothing you know? How else did you think they created false scarcity in the housing market.

For the wealthy in China it's a hedge against meltdowns in China in the future + a possible escape pad if they catch too much heat. (virtually anyone with tons of money in China got dirt on them)

The (((investors))) have been snatching up property since 2008.

It's not just greedy jews afraid of a hard days work doing it. People used to be able to get a return on savings, now they can't because of greedy jews lots of people invest in property instead as it is seen as less volatile (aka jew manipulated) than stocks and shares.

Some, yes, but the chart is showing worst homeownership rate in 40 years.

wolfstreet.com/2016/07/28/american-dream-homeownership-rate-record-low/)

Make it 50.

Everyone especially landlords are already "rent slaves" the state just gets to call it property tax

We need to go into the kikes homes and slay them and their children make their papers worthless.

Not a bet when you put money on the horse after it places.

A classic way to rack up passive income. Demand for living in the city is steadily increasing due to urbanization, the closer to the centre the better, steadily increasing the value of land there, meaning that if you have a few millions lying by, buying property there is probably safer than putting it in a bank and produces better interest for you. Now that you have that land, you can further increase the yields by renting it out. It effectively means that you lose no money at any point, since you can always sell the land again (at a profit too) and get steady income from the rent. No surprise someone took this concept and went bigger – you make money for nothing; you don't sell a product (even if the house remained unrented, the property tax isn't that high and you can always sell it again should it become a problem), you don't manufacture anything, all you do is maybe occassionally send someone to check if everything is okay there and maybe fix some utilities (of course, the agreements signed with the tenants push bulk of that on them). Same thing applies to all land - renting fields to farmers is commonplace, for example.

exactly.
want to know who really owns your home? quit paying property taxes and find out.

that said, I still "own" property. I'm just tired of my local gov't completely fucking up the budget and raising taxes. not to mention their (our) pension obligations….I don't know what fucking crack they were smoking when they put together those pension packages. I guess they were expecting flying cars, city in the sky, level growth.

If (((bankers))) didn't fuck up the housing prices then maybe young people would be able to afford them. They can't own acres like I do. I see the ridiculous modern housing prices driving down and countless for sales with no buyers asking ridiculous prices. Then look up how much a house used to cost during the baby boomer generation compared to now as a percentage of wages. You could be a boomer fresh out of high school, gen xers like me barely had a chance without inheritance or investments (don't put your money in the bank, kids. always invest you'll never best inflation otherwise) gen y definitely never had a chance neither of us will ever see a dime of social security either. The boomers were greedy insane cunts that fucked everybody over socially, politically, and economically.

Nobody in politics cares about pensions, user. It's always one of the first things to get fucked whenever there are budget cuts, since from the state perspective, the moment you retire is the moment you stop being of any value and become a leech on the system. The retired have little political influence (unless they're rich, but then they don't care about pensions anyway), they will die soon so pandering to them isn't a good long-term investment, and they don't even generate wealth for the government. They're too old and frail to protest or revolt, too. If you wish to live your elderly years comfortably, either amass enough money before you or have kids capable and willing to take care of you. Do not count on the state to provide, because it will not, it will seek to shaft you at every turn

Mortgage slavery is far too permissive; it permits the goy to own property eventually.

Not entirely true. The elderly and retired have LOTS of time and stubbornness, that's why they do have real influence and can often fuck up things, for better or worse. No politician completely ignores old folks.

Well said. "Owning" real estate CAN be a smart choice, but one always has to remember what you said. In the end, everybody's renting from .gov.

Just leave me alone Jews

Its not that. Its that young fags (like my peers) don't believe in saving. They literally live on credit for a majority of their 20s. I know people who graduated school and got a decent job and can't still make ends meet due to their debt. Self-control and moderation was never taught to these people, boomers to the present day. I was the only kid in my HS who was into investing and it paid off well. I'm going to buy 60 acres or so in a year or two thanks to my efforts while my peers live in cube apartments.

RVing is another option for those who don't want to rent, but since it isn't "trendy", people won't go for it.

Owning real estate is always a good investment.

(((Financing))) real estate, not so much.

Here there is math out proving that renting is better than buying in the long term. Does anybody here have any idea where this normie thing comes from?

They should have bought Bitcoins then.

What did you invest in user? Or at least where should I be looking for possible investments? I've got decent expendable income and plan on only having more and more. That is unless the race war comes sooner than expected.

Get with the times goy.

Its about access, not ownership.

Oh boy, that sure looks comfy, Mr.Shekelstein!

Asking again for a friend

We aren't already? Interest payments are no different.

imagine the smell, and the bedbug, or other insect, infestations.

It's bullshit, haven't seen it though. If there wasn't a high chance of making a profit, nobody would rent out or buy property. Where I live 1k bucks a month rent gets you the same property as 500 bucks a month mortgage and taxes. 6k a year is a pretty good budget for repairs.

It's something about investing money at a certain interest rate blah blah then in the long term it's apparently more profitable to rent vs actually buying. I wish I payed more attention when I first heard this I wonder how they are bullshiting people into renting instead of buying. They are getting even more slimey with their tricks.

Goys giving advice to other goys fucking them over but they are convincing themselves and others they are helping.

How can owning your own home/land ever be a disadvantage to renting? I dont know burger taxes but aus has top 3 worst housing prices in the world (thanks sydney/melbourne)

Nothing would make me happier than to watch the rug pulled out from under these oriental jews.

We need a bill that bans foreign nationals from owning American property. Any currently owned property becomes eminent domain, no compensation paid to the owners. We know what these cocksuckers were trying to do.

Doesn't matter if you buy or rent in the current system. I think in context larger issues are renting from foreigners which we can see the system further degrade in that sense.

It's funny really, I can see why home owners take the plunge and go for it because you are going towards something that you will eventually own and it gives you much personal freedom in that aspect; but these types of people fail to see how crazy it looks to (the average renter) take out over 100k loan and all of the liability that comes with it to get a home. Sure it's better on paper to buy, but both views are stakes of economy and what you are willing to risk.

Anyway, modern economies are degenerate the technicalities of it are more evident because it is increasingly inflated and out of control. You're really only a better goy if you just simply are smart enough to play the system and garnish the capital to make a sort of "getting out" situation.

Buying is not easy for the average person., have you guys even financed or scheduled to look at property? Shit takes work and a lot of time it's also generally a life decision that it's just common sense to sign a lease and move into a place where everything is taken care of for you. Everyone ITT is applying an economic lens to the average person personal life, which makes no fucking sense. You guys sound like a bunch of white jews.

It also needs to be said (because you aren't) that since 08' anybody with a good head on their shoulders has been expecting this thing to tank. The heights and length of this current bull run are beyond ridiculous.

Problem is the past couple years have looked consistently like buying in is buying the peak. But the fucker keeps going higher.

Naturally you do not tak out a loan for a house until you have an income to support all the finanical struggles that go with it.
It just sounds idiotic to never have the goal of getting your own home and forever renting off someone else for your life. They can kick you out after the lease is up or sell the property and the new owner may just demolish the house/buiding etc

yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/…………….

If you believe there is a bubble then why in the fuck would you buy instead of rent until it crashes and then buy?

Melodramatic drama queen detected. I was just asking questions and stating that I cannot understand how renting can be more profitable than buying.

Theres a name that just wont stop popping up lately.

blackstone seems to be a scam to fleece investors ou of their shekels

at present rates real estate is a terrible investment
disclaimer as an investment vehicle not for your own residence

rents can only be jcked up to so high, extracting money from poor people isn't that profitable, for most western locals you see average rents being about 1/3 to 1/2 of median wages
while at the same time due to QE and such lax monetary policies the price of real estate has been jacked up very high
this also happened for stocks, but the dividend of stocks rose in proportion unlike rents
so if you have a bunch of shekels lying around investing in stocks gives a much better return on investment than rents
usually you get the argument of stability against crashes, here property values crash too or that you were to own the house after some time, here the time to pay the house of with rents is so long at this point the taxman comes around for the inheritance tax

now if you are (((blackstone)) you can take good goys shekels slumlord it and pay yourself fat bonusses for managing the goys capital
as to rents only niche markets like certain much desired locals (think SF, LA or NY) are profitable or section ape housing were you (((lobby)) the government to pay for poor peoples housing with limitless taxshekels while you provide the poorest of hovels

if slumlording was the most profitable option, nobody would gentrify or build luxury housing btw

her linkedin

Membership based live/work communities
Recognizing the rise of the sharing and freelance economy, Elvina founded PodShare in 2012 for travelers and digital nomads to experience minimalist live/work communities across Los Angeles.
Lean Startup: First 10 pods bootstrapped at Hollywood/Vine, three years spent on market research and aggregation of over 4,000 podestrians profiles (thepodshare.com/podestrians/) realized that 87% of Podestrians were solo travelers.
Crowdfunded: In 2015, PodShare funded 111% on Indiegogo to build its next location in DTLA of 18 pods. The new location is on the cover of Los Angeles Business Journal and Downtown News in June of 2016.
First to Market: Instead of one large building in a city, PodShare spreads "access spaces" across the city by public transportation and with access to bicycles with 12 and 24 hours rental passes, along with weekly and monthly discounts to those apartment hunting and/or interning/working temp jobs.

Hardware: "Bunk beds are for kids, pods are for adults." PodShare is continually improving its "pod"​ desig to replace the ladder, rickety top bed and adding amenities and shelving. In terms of co-living, PodShare is testing where we can live, in what numbers, how to activate a neighborhood, and the sociology of human "collisions"
Vertical: affordable housing, adaptive re-use of space, access not ownership, and the future of social networks with physical addresses.
Press: TechCrunch said PodShare tapped into the zeitgeist of the sharing-economy, LA Weekly named the pods "Best Place to crash"​, Digital LA named Elvina "Top 50 Digital Women to watch"​, and LAist said pods are "the future of live/work."

i'd be worried about those 4000 profiles she keeps
but everything i have learned about the realities of social interaction teach me that this concept cannot work, only the most lowT numales could live in these conditions without violence
once the underclasses and diversity get into these things with .gov subsidies ofcourse it will be a reennactment of rotherham but with manchildren instead of real children

It's only "better" right now because the prices on actually owning anything have been artificially inflated by mass immigration, and foreign and domestic speculators buying up shit tons of property they never use.

Rent itself is also quite high compared to what it used to be. Working class people often have to have multiple incomes or pack into them like fucking sardine cans with roommates. It's ridiculously bad.

Yup, America did the same thing to the Japanese in the middle of the 90s by allowing them to buy up mass amounts of real estate during their own late 80's Japanese housing boom with supposedly infinite credit, it is why the Japanese lost so much of their wealth and their economy is still struggling to this day from the massive amount of wealth that was sliced. Allot of these Japanese spent their income also on US real-estate, not just internally in Japan. This economic crash in Japan is often refereed to as the lost decade.

The chinks are following in their footsteps because of the Trade treaties increases which gives them allot of wealth. US and EU literally build the middle class in China. This wealth is flowing out of China at a high rate as well because of the Chinese government and their intentional devaluing of their currency (stealing wealth and increasing taxation, Chinese think if they invest in the west, they will be safe forever. The issue is in the 80s/90s the west went through a massive bubble as well and it still has not come down from that, these asset prices are massively inflated thanks to bankers, even the 2008 crisis had no real effect at the massiveness of the bubble because it was prevented from popping, while it certainly declined and stagnated a little, the only real issue was credit availability and too many people not paying their interest and walking away from their obligations, not surprisingly either since credit was handed out for free. Surprised i still haven't seen congressional legislation which makes walking away from a mortgage impossible unless the bank agrees, just like in most of western Europe.

I have a asset in property management and real estate in Victoria Australia, and you can really tell in the last decade that there has been a massive surge. Even today we see chinks after chinks buying up grossly overpriced real-estate and immediately signing up their property to be rented out to get on the rent-roll, i earn money from that but when talking with them, often through a interpreter, it is clear that those with the means to buy real-estate it is common knowledge that to increase your wealth the most easiest way is to invest in other countries real-estate and earn lots of money through rent income, it is common knowledge in China.

Expect this to eventually pop and prepare accordingly, it might not be caused by our own internal economies but externally. Because, as a result, young people have to spend 30 years of their working life if not more to pay for a median house. While in the 50's a 60's one could pay this off with 3-5 years of their labor to buy a median house. Eventually, people are going to wise up that it's a indentured lifestyle to buy a home in this economy, unless you earn a very high income and can pay it off easily. Today, more and more people are retiring in RV's and other methods in order to cut costs as they've been financially sucked dry.

Somewhat related, where does pol recommend to live?

Needs to be between like $100000-$180000, preferably with a decent amount of land and a house that isn't too rough. Some place that has a need for skilled labor and good gunlaws.

Missouri. One of the last bastions against the poz.

I always wonder what's going to happen to those large HOA type neighborhoods with the cul-de-sacs and largish but shittilly built homes that were built starting in the 70's?

Even the older ones are still holding on and people renovate the homes but there's a certain point where that's unsustainable. And they can't just organically change into a regular part of the town/city because the roads are layed out all fucked up intentionally, and nobody is going to want to see the homes replaced piecemeal with new ones (most of these places still have all of the original homes but they are getting older).

A lot of them are cheaply built and the kikes are keeping prices inflated so boomers don't default on their mortgages (yet). So you have a generation of people waiting to sell their McMansions to fund their adventure retirement to a market that doesn't exist since they work at Starbuck's.

It's an impending disaster.

Rent is out of control everywhere now. It started rising in cucked cities a long time ago but at this point there are very few places with work to be found that haven't see massive increases.

I'm waiting for it, there are some neighborhoods around me that are still nice but you can tell it's a facade and the homes are actually garbage. Those neighborhoods have no natural way to progress/age. They were built all at once and will die all at once and it's going to be interesting to see how that goes.

I bought a house in central NC, 3/4 of an acre in a suburban area for 100k.

The only catch is that the house was built in the 1950s.

Barracks for Bugmen

Mortgages are called "kabbalah" in my native russian tongue for a reason you silly kikes.

==YOU OWN NOTHING== Property tax IS your rent to uncle sam, yankees. and at any point in time, for any reason, uncle sam can take away your precious land and throw you pennies in return for your 30 years of debt slavery.

Any cities or towns to specifically look for or avoid?

So many fucking problems in the housing market. There are no new entry level homes being built and what's on the market is falling apart. People can't afford the maintenance. Look at Detroit, it's the future.

I'm in the Raleigh area, so I'd recommend avoiding Morrisville, Carrborro, Durham. Most of the other satellite communities are fine. I'd probably avoid Charlotte in general; and Asheville is nice, but it's our version of Austin TX so it's full of leftists.

Almost everywhere else in rural NC and on the coast is nice.

Does this mean that all of those houses in the suburbs are going to become cheap?

It will never become cheap. The financial class will buy all of the property to with free debt to protect its nominal value and rent it to the goys for record profits.

OP, I noticed you used the term "rental slave"

Would you rather be a slave to rent or a slave to a 30 year long mortgage hanging over your head?

Renting is financially logical in many situations.

Good post. Owning a house CAN be a good investment, but it depends on a lot of factors. The general state of the neighbourhood, it's racial makeup, distance to work etc. It has to bell thought out. Many retards blindly going into debt because of muh house.

What would happen if property taxes were out lawed?

Niggers in Africa
AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE

When did we become literally worse than niggers?

BUMP!

you forgot

seriously burgers, why?
can't you use bricks like every other white?

Dude we do build houses out of brick. Where the fuck are you looking?

And besides, have you even been in a bad ass modern log cabin? Theyre fucking awesome. Gigantic fireplaces and vaulted ceilings. I'm about to buy about 60 acres in the backwoods smoky mountains about 40miles outside of Greeneville TN. And having a contractor build me one on that land while I telework from there.

I've been saving up a long time for this and it's going to be a place I can Love and store all my fucking guns/ammo/commo/etc….. and serve as OPHQ for The day of the happening.

Got any good books to recommend? I work and save money but making investments is a foreign world to me.

nah

This is one of their most well-know enterprises, just saying.

What happens when the boomers all die though? Will their children just move into the houses that way? Will they sell the house son the market for cheap just to get rid of them, because dealing with the estate is a pain in the dick?

Either way, I expect a significant housing crash (again) when the boomers either start dying or going into nursing homes. Keep in mind that boomers aren't THAT old. They're in the 55-70yo range right now. We still have to put up with most of them for some time.

Houses are built out of plywood frames and sometimes have brick veneers on the outside, at least here in TX. But the frame isn't built out of bricks like in the UK for example

The boomers are using a reverse mortage.

Look at Bernie Sanders. He owned two homes, and sold a house that has been passed down his family since the 1900s to pay for his 3rd house that happens to be in a small white community with no non-whites.

The bastard harps about the rich,but wouldn't pass down the house.

Yeah, that's true. A lot of these houses are built like shit with planned obsolescence, because god forbid people keep their houses in the family and raise children in the same house they grew up in. That's not good for the keynesian economy, goy!

Jesus, is that really that common. I thought everyone knew that reverse mortgages were scams to get you to give away houses for cheap up-front money, like something a nigger would do. I don't think my parents would ever do that, but I can't imagine someone being so callous that their children need places to live and they'd instead sell their homes away to the fucking bank so they can go on a few extra vacations and golf sessions.

Do you think that they would pass down the house if it was worth a million bucks?

>Almost everywhere else in rural NC and on the coast is nice.
I can tell you now that Wilmington and Hampstead in particular on the Southeast end are Raleigh lite and Yankee central, respectively. I don't know about elsewhere up the coast, but Wilmington is definitely pozzed and Hampstead, while it used to be a good, rural town, is slowly becoming more and more developed, meaning Yanks move here and rack the rent up to astronomical prices. Don't come here, it fucking sucks.

It's happening all over, fam. Now that the liberal whites have ruined their own areas through socialism and bringing in hordes of shitskins and dindus, they've turned into a swarm of locusts that finds every nice nook and cranny of decent america left, and they fucking ruin it. Same thing is happening in the beach community I grew up in. Tons and tons of jew yorkers are moving down here. Massive neighborhoods springing up overnight where once there were farms and pastures. Kikes with their brooklyn accents EVERYWHERE. It's terrible.

There's something seriously fucking wrong with someone who decides to choose hedonism over family. Goddamn I fucking hate LBJ and his socialist bullshit.

My family owns properties in a pretty poor area in NJ. (((They))) popped up like crazy. Home Depot was flooded with (((them))) and so was the court house(evicting people). Motherfuckers came out of nowhere. Guess it's a good time to keep buying in this area.

Looking to relocate to possibly Idaho and was wondering if any Idaho anons could suggest a non pozzed area of their state where skilled labor is in demand?

t.not from the left coast

Not everywhere fam, one thing I've noticed out in the sticks where you have towns populated with mostly native americans/injuns there are no niggers or jews, not even beaners, yes those places are shit but the taxes are low and the property is cheap, you'd just have to figure out how to generate an income unless you don't mind commuting to and from work few hrs each way

remind me of this picture
true origin is probably a jew bolshevik goyim extermination camp

Like I said, they find every NICE nook and cranny left in america to ruin. If it's a shit area, they don't bother.

But you also sort of get this chain reaction, where niggers move in, white conservatives move out to a shitty area. They fix up the shitty area to make it prosperous. The liberal whites then move in, chasing after the conservatives' success. The liberal whites then advocate for more brown people to be brought in. First the conservatives leave to find a new area to make their own and improve. Then the liberal whites follow and destroy it too.

That's the picture they shooped the guy standing into. At your resolution, you can kinda see his shoulder next to the pole being blurry. When you look at wikimedia link, it's obvious.
…annnddd they fucked up and used the other photo in other places.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Buchenwald_Slave_Laborers_Liberation.jpg

That's fucking insane!

I noticed some shows from the US being shown in this part of the world such as (((Tiny House Nation))). I think they are conditioning many people to (((love))) this setup where people are living in squalid condition.

Riiight.

Whole areas bought by (((blackstone)))?

White Americans would never let this happen. It would kill "white flight" and force white people to be subjected to nigger/spic infested neighborhoods. Even rich, white liberals fight against the browning of thier particular neighborhoods. As a matter of fact, they fight the hardest against it (see Samantha Bee).

It depends. If you buy a house to live in then move after only a few years the amount in fees + lack of appreciation + more fees when selling makes it non cost effective.

If you're buying a house to live in and don't plan on leaving for a while it usually makes more sense.

I agree but for different reasons. Seems most white people are "brown people first". But yes, it fucking pisses me off when white cuck faggots insulate themselves from invasion they advocate for.

bump

externalizing costs generally, externalizing costs to the future
nicholas taleb makes some interesting points in a recent episode of econtalk

You also need to keep in mind some of those reverse mortgages hold you hostage in that they can demand you do maintenance on the house as they see fit. Knew a guy who had to paint his house because the mortgage company wanted toraise the value and forced him to do it out of pocket or else they would go after him. Always read the damn contract because kikes will never give you money for free. It's a scam to prey on retards, niggers, and the old.

Gee, that would be really cruel user. I definitely can't imagine my boomer parents doing something like that.

That's not how it works.
It may be for nog slumlords / actual of the slum lords.

In business, a renter leases. The renter pays the landlord often made possible by a variety of aggregated assistance. The renter eventually drives the property into utter disrepair and crap, and moves on. The landlord then takes out a city/county/state/federal plan to renovate, or pulls from Blackstone / Friedman / or other Union Charter that can pull on central currencies (via investment stock infinity or grant/tax shells). Typically, the landlord sells in order to attain this, going round-robin with 'commercial' development investors (who are usually all the same Globalist-alikes).

So effectively the slummer, and the slumlord, and the slumglobalist, all serially cannibalize properties at profit or socialized loss. In the case of building/renovating, typical migrant hands can be expected, also socializing their costs and taking profit (often with its own locale loop of migrant facilities cannibalization round-robins, etc).

Some of it has been going on for so long, and under such globalist dollars, that it's not just normal, but the only business circuit. Town after town. Contractors and subcontractors generally are too hamster-wheeling to notice (they stare in disbelief when it's pointed out to them).

Slumlording is the most profitable option, everyone who is chosen does gentrify and build luxury housing via the same mechanisms. If they are successful at repeating it, they follow the round-robin full top-down circuit. If they are stupid-kike, boomer-ville and/or foreign suckers, they do the one-and-done serial flip (whereby they do ownership to flip q2-4yrs)(loose in real dollar terms, compete against each other in righteous geriatric/yuppie/hipster battles, etc).

micro apartments and vr enslavement

Are they unironically trying to pass off glorified homeless shelters as something that is hip and in vogue?

To rent an apartment was a hard choice for me, but in the end I decided I didn't know where I was going to be living 5 years from now.

I'm just focusing on building net worth while I'm debt free at this point. I hope to get up to about 300k, then buy an RV and drive around in perpetual vacation while living off the dividends of my investments. A 5% dividend off 300k will give you 1250 to live each month, which is enough and it's even better when you remember that you're not even drawing down your principle investment, in fact it will probably keep growing, increasing your monthly income automatically.

>can't own land unless your (((credit))) is good goy status
Nah, Mortgages are usury at it's finest.

It will only get worse. Take it from someone who lives in an overpopulated country, if the merchants in America manage to contort the ratio of supply/ demand in the property market just right you will see not only a steady rise in housing prices keeping them just out of reach of enough to maintain a healthy stable of renters but you will see key markets boom beyond measure as foreign investors dump their dirty money into property.

I’m an unremarkable, by no means are my friends losers but none of us came from money, we all work, some moved to cities and earn higher wages than those who remained in our town. Nobody I know owns a property, nobody has children. All by design, my nations finances are perfectly fine tuned to allow for one to keep their head above water only servicing the profits of a selected few. In some ways I am the last generation of my people. Before the coming civil war I mean. Because you can’t take away the future of an entire generation of European Men and expect to get away with it.

At least Willy Loman owned his home

It's a myth, it only works for the top TOP Billionaires…
You are actually paying your own dividends when you buy your gas and other items…
youtube.com/watch?v=JCC8EZuVmRg

I don't know what you're calling a myth, because people retire on dividends all the time. Go buy some Royal Dutch Shell right now, they haven't lowered their dividend pay rate since WWII and they currently pay 6.6% yearly.

You don't own nothing goyim!

Starwood eh? I hope it burns with the heat of a thousand red giant stars and explodes.

Me and my brother live in our inherited house from our mother that's pretty central to the city. Our land increased in value by like 100k last year. They're also expanding the city in our direction as well over the next two decades, and putting a park literally right next door. I want to get out of this place and move somewhere quieter, cheaper, and simpler but fuck me just sitting here makes me so much damn money.

I inherited a house from my grandmother in 1999 and stayed there until 2013 when I got married. I didn't sell it though and started renting it out to make money on the side.

But me and my wife divorced a month ago and I've moved back into that house, which those who I last rented it to destroyed it and it's filthy as fuck.

I was tempted to sell it and get an apartment up in the suburbs where me and my wife lived, but I don't know. I like having my own house, but the money needed to fix it back up (and the time) might not be worth it.

It's sad to think that we were probably one of the last generations who got to enjoy growing up in a pre-technology existence in the suburbs, playing football with your friends after school or on the weekends, going over to your mates house with the pool. Our parents who were able to easily pay off their house and even afford for our mother's to stay home and look after us and take us places.

Compare that with today, I see no kids running about after school or on the weekends, everyone tied to their phones, computers and video games all day while growing weak and nihilistic. Mothers off at work so they can afford to live in a reasonable house with a backyard. Young kids probably consuming bulk porn and being exposed to homosexual imagery. Having to deal with 50% of the school being foreigners who have completely different cultures and day to day lives than you.

The thing is, I can't see things getting much better from here. The west really is in decline at this point, only being propped up by cheap loans backed by fiat currency and the misconception that we'll be able to pay it all back some day down the track. I'd give anything to give my future kids the same kind of childhood that I had when I was young.

Instead of programs to help gays, foreigners, blacks, women, transfaggots and a slew of other groups, the government could be keeping property prices low and encouraging businesses and people to move to regional areas with affordable property. It really puts into perspective how successfully Jews have pushed identity politics as a risk management strategy to distract people from realising how hard they're screwing us.

I really hate it when they say shit like that.. Fucking retarded faggots.

That's assuming they'll allow the goyim to even rent the homes. The '08 crash costed a lot of people their homes and their jobs, neither of which the majority of people have been able to get back in the 9 fucking years that have passed. Not to mention the only work that's left is increasingly scarce industrial jobs, Mcjobs, and working for 2 bucks an hour at some hole in the wall that can't even afford to keep its doors open.

Although of course the housing aspect we can also blame on the kikes again seeing how they bought the majority of the homes after the crash so the only way you can even start to own one is by bending over for these realty corporations and faghot hotshot realtors. Same ones who don't bother maintaining the houses and steal your fucking security deposits because they found a speck of lint in the corner

Looks like a rapefugee camp or the holohoax.
perhaps (((they))) want to start getting people ready to go to the camps?

Chicago the apocalyptic shit hole

And here I thought the bedbug epidemic wasn't going to get worse.

Resurgence of plague carrying fleas when?

Money, money, money. Everyone playing the Jewish game.

Does anyone ever think of the benefits of having property to give to your offspring? My family has a three generation plan to establish a permanent geographic home for our lineage.

Oh no, heaven forbid we used an affordable and abundant natural resource to build massive quantities of decent and affordable housing for what has been essentially a 300 year population boom.

well done.

I would invest some in cryptos. potential for 500x gains. DGB, OMG

Also some cryptos can be an effective way to protect assets. Shit skins hordes will vote to tax /take your investment money away soon enough.

serfdom returns

Eventually these will get so popular in urban areas that it will be the typical living situation and prices will be just as high as they are for homes and apartments. Then bunkbeds will be the upscale """unit""" and cots in the middle of the room will be the budget ones.

Yah this.
Arguably, many since 01' have been saying it. It was attempted to be made to crash, and subsequently propped up then, and it was propped up again in 08'.

"Problem is the past couple years have looked consistently like buying in is buying the peak. But the fucker keeps going higher."

And what does that lead to? At some point of nonexistent uncontrolled growth, people don't accept the numbers as legitimate, which leads to what? Hyperinflation, and or Bankruptcies, and or other Corrections.

Stealth communism through corporatism.

>Nah, Mortgages are usury at it's finest. [sic]
JUST