German in exile - What's my next move?

German in exile - What's my next move?

Government harassment, rapefugees and rising rents due to ((private equity)) got the better of me, so I left for Thailand as a temporary exile.

What's my next move? I don't really want to live here for years and I don't want to go back to Germany either.

UK and France is kind of the same shit, eastern Europe was kinda depressing to me, but I have never been to white'ish south american countries like Argentina.

I make about 2k EUR a month net online.

This should be in a QTDDTOT, but Switzerland should be less pozed, and you speak the language. Otherwise, maybe Denmark or Norway.

Good. Don't want you coming back after people who aren't quitters cleaned up the place.
You should be barred from all white countries, really.

Settling for less when the entire world lusts after our land, our women, our culture.

not in geneva

try straya or nz if you can get past immigration

What's the next step of his master plan?
Crashing the EU

Ah well. I was in Zurich 5 years ago, and it was absolutely pristine. Didn't really see many non-white faces.

That's a good attitude, but it would be quite hard to wish to continue paying taxes in Germany, just knowing that your labor was being spent on the very shitskins raping your people.

What's that?

Swiss people speak their own dialect that is pretty much incomprehensible for Germans. They aren't too fond of Germans because their salaries are much higher so they think we take their jobs (and don't know their culture).

In my job I deal with lots of people from Switzerland on the lower end of the economic spectrum and maybe 2/3rd of them are mudslimes.

Never been to Switzerland as I'm not rich so can't comment on what it's really like.

Denmark seems hardcore leftist and norwegians have been complaining about it being a nanny state as well. Less of a rapefugee problem apparently though.

Come to America. We have Donald Trump.

Settle down in America and start a family of Nazi supermen.

I'm pretty sure outside the bantz, both NZ and Aus are pozzed as fuck.

People that aren't leaving are either leftists, not economically able to do so or no speakey engrish.

Brain drain is real in any country that is going to hell and the only way to crash the system really.

What are you doing to "clean up the place"?

Typical Holla Forums LARP fantasy.

much less pozed than yurop and the uk, america is the only english speaking country that is less pozed than nz and straya, just dont live in melbourne auckland or wellington and you will be fine

Can't get a visa + 2k doesn't go far there. Could do it like the mexicans but I doubt that'd work out.

switzerland is also enriched, don't be fooled

You're a fucking traitor, OP. But you're larping anyway so proofs or kys.

It goes extremely far if you live in a state with a low cost of living like Texas. You could pay rent, bills, and have 1000+ left over. That doesn't solve the visa problem however, and if you come here illegally your head will be hung from the wall as a warning

Go back and fight, you coward.

That said: Czech Republic, Slovenia, Poland, Russia.

2k/mo is enough to live well out in the country. It is the cities that are very expensive. Once you get some kind of visa, you can your way up, but there will be lots of work. If you're not able to do that then we don't want you. Go back to Germany and be pozzed.

Just move to Seattle.

your proof, bet some jew is gonna find some secret way to dox me with it

Du könntest dich genauso gut einfach umbringen, du Verräter.

It's funny how much even allegedly right wing people on Holla Forums get all protectionist about jewish made immigration laws for white europeans while negros and mexicans will make white americans disappear within a few generations.

Dann erzähl mal von deinem Kampf…

Natuerlich.

Aber ich wirde fuer Deutschland kampfen auch. Den Amerikaner, auch.

Was gelernt uns haben?

VK, Frankreich, Deutschland - ohne Judisch luegen, wir haben nicht mehr anderes als eine Berliner mit einer Muenchener hat.

Gonna dump the Kraut speak, since it's hard af.

So long as Hans over there is fighting for one of Germany's allies, then it's all fine.

The allegiances remain in place even now. They were between the peoples, not between the states. Removing kebab in France serves the same goal as in Britain or in Germany.

Find and dig up Hotwheels cripple bones. See if Jim realy did kill him.

(checked)

/thread

If he's going to come here just to be another apathetic cuck then I don't want him here tbh. Many Europeans are pozzed with (((mind viruses))) and only those who are clean should be accepted. I do not believe people are not worthy of entry simply for being white.

That said, if he truly wants to come to America and embrace the values that this nation was founded under then I will welcome him.

Correction:

isn't that true for pretty much all white countries?

That's part of a 30 year plan.

Those Yuri videos pretty much proved it. These people are incapable of viewing niggers as their equal, ironically.

Here, we kinda do. We see them as just as accountable and responsible as whites.

Which is why, when they murder, rape and steal, they do get judged heavily for it.

They make excuses for it. "Relative poverty" is one of the best examples which is easiest to debunk. They seriously can't hold niggers responsible for their own actions, and refuse to do so when provided with ample evidence.

All you need to do is break that. Which is nearly impossible. So you just teach the kids to hold people accountable for actions they take.

Then you're either new or from cuckchan

Australia might be an option, if you're under 30 you can easily get a working holiday visa for a year or two.

Okay so you think niggers should be given a "helping hand" because they can't help this behaviour?

Do you see them as children?

Regroup with German diaspora in Argentina.
Also they might have saved Hitler's brain down there idk

Expats are faggots. Go home and fight for Germany, user.

I see them as animals you fucking cuck. That should be wiped out or kept far from any civilization because they're a danger to themselves and any person around them.

Search for "QTDDTOT" on the catalog, newfag.

go to Ko Pangan id you want to be a degenerate and bang slutty backpackers. Once I can bank enough crypto I'm going to move over there and just train boxing/weapons training to prepare for the day of the rope.

Also kiwifag living in Aus here. Australia is incredibly pozzed in the capital cities, Perth and Brisbane being the least, Melbourne easily being the worst. Auckland in NZ is going the way of London as about half of the current population is either 1st or 2nd generation migrant. Wellington is better but going downhill.

Any other ideas?

No thanks, I'm more of a stable family guy. Good waifus are very hard to find these days, but I presume the day of the rope will see a massive abandonment of any woman that is not attached to a man.

You can always spot a yank because their understanding of ethnicity is equal to that of Richard Spencer. They have no culture, they have no ethnic identity so anything lighter than charcoal is "Muh white brother".

Just because someone is European doesn't make them good immigrants.

The US used to be pretty much free entry for everyone from Europe, regardless of skills or work history with Germans and Brits making up the majority.

Uh huh

low tier 4cuck thread

Same situation, OP. Britfag who had a MGTOW phase and left for Japan, then got redpilled.
Honestly, living in a monocultural country for a while is redpill enough (especially in the countryside). Despite the fact it's pretty much a dictatorship, I want to go back to the UK and start getting stuck in, though I did also have the idea to try for a Green Card and move to the Pacific Northwest, just in case the Northwest Front kicks off. The US is still a possibility, actually, Free speech and guns means kicking off a race war there is likely to be easier and more successful.

I'm sure the Japanese are very grateful for that.

2k doesn't go far? I live comfortably in my own place on $1,700/month. Come to Alabama. There is a great town twenty minutes South of me founded by German settlers.

Isn't alabama full of niggers mate?

I was wanting to look into this myself, the south seems to have the best mentality but it's full of niggers

Will they expect someone in the wreckage?

Interesting how that works heh. God has set up the very laws of physics themselves to restrain evil.

Hahaha holy shit why would you do that it's not even a white country even more

Whatever the pigs left is long gone now user.

I don't think you have a good handle on history user. In fact they will become part of large harems under warlords. Think Genghis Khan. Women have always been prized bounty for warfighters.

Plenty of Germans in the U.S.

If you're actually a decent human being you might be able to get along with the Pennsylvanian Dutch Quakers.

Follow in their footsteps. You have a calling user.

How?

"Denmark is pretty decent if you leave copenhagen".

I understand you. But there really is no place for Europeans to run anymore. If you'll join the fighting when it begins you can come to Norway. It's become a cesspool, but it's still lightyears better than Germany or the colonies. We have a large Dutch diaspora up here, they seem to be emigrating en masse from their homelands.

But in reality there's nowhere to run. The colonies are gone. Central Europe is almost gone. The periphery is following suit. Best to stay in your own country and prepare.

They said that about Weimar, too.
But there is no helping the already defeated ones.
I could have forgiven going to the Netherlands, but certainly not a place like Thailand.
Only perverts go to Thailand.

COME BACK AND FIGHT YOU COWARD

In Poland on the border should be the obvious one.

You fell for the whole 'germany is done for' black pill realy? As long as you don't live in Berlin, NRW or any large urban zone then germany is actually pretty nice. Not every city looks like Dortmund Nordstadt just because that's your personal experience. Germany is still 85%-90% white and probably less degenerated than most other western countries. The problem really is that you loose sight of the real Germany if all you do is consume distorted media images of germany via TV and the internet. Come to north-east germany (Usedom for example) if you want a nice non-pozzed experience and some beach. Or try some bavarian village. You NRW and big city folks really live in a bubble and you don't even notice. Check this anti-LGBT commentary on austrian tv

Anyways, what makes you think becoming a (((cosmopolitan))) and a refugee yourself in a foreign culture is any better? You should probably check out r/the_donald for advice on civic nationalism.

They have done that since 1945.

You might not noticed it, but Germany was milked off their brightest since decades. If you are a scientist or entrepreneur, chances are you're ending in the USA, because conditions are made in Germany in such a way you can not rise to a higher level.
Occupied Germany is not like pre-war (Wilhelminian) Germany were cutting edge science was encouraged and supported, high tech entreppreneurs could rise from blakksmith to engineering tycon.

As someone from southern Alabama, I can say that while we have a bunch of negro, they are far more behaved than the ones up north. We would welcome any European who wants to come, unlike some of the yanks in this thread who shit on folks for escaping the muslim horde.

Norway is probably even worse off since we've got the oil fund though. The collapse and the following racial war can be staved off as long as we have the money. Better go to Sweden in that case, that's probably the first place where shit will hit the fan.

OP, there's some communities in .cz that have been forming. Look into it as it's just across the border. No big adjustment for you just happy days await.

To get to Alabama you would have to get past our anti-white, anti-euro immigration practices.

By staying in and paying taxes he is supporting the kikes you idiot.

OP, Poland or Hungary seem like good bets.

They pretty much stick to the cities. Most of the whites here in the towns and more rural areas are racially aware though not as jew wise as I'd like. You can say nigger all you want though, and they'll go yeah those damn niggers. Feels good man.

You are basically a refugee, who fled his country, because he was a afraid to fight. You are a traitor. Never come back.

Schwuchtel.

Tell me how to make 2K a month online and you can gay marry me in my State and become an American citizen. No gay shit though.

Then you can say whatever you want about the Merkel and troll your goverment.

Isn't that guy Donald Trump in office now user? Surely king nigger's policies have been pushed back by now.

Go to some shitty eastern european country, guy a gun, learn to shoot, then kill the politicians that forced you out of your homeland. Then take back your homeland.
If you're too much of a cuck to fight on the front lines when the front lines are on your doorstep, you might as well just bend over and take it because no one else wants more cucks in their country.

Yea, you'd like that, wouldn't you Moshe? Just have him and all the rest of us here get barred up or shot after trying to pop a couple of Mohammeds or traitors? Get some real right wing nazi terrorism you can plaster all over your media?

You know where to go.

I'm living off 800/month and still have ~200 left over.

pretty much this Hans. I am dissapoint.

its because demand exceeds supply, wich is because regulations, specifically zoning laws and also rent control, keep supply artificially low

lichtenstein
isle of man
guernsey
german country side + agorism
switzerland
luxemburg
tallin (estonia)
hong kong
singapour

This. All these daily blackpill threads full of fake news are very counterproductive. They encourage young anons to leave instead of raising a white family.

Move back you shithead. At least temporarily to vote in September.

Sauce.

MOVE TO TEXAS OR GEORGIA

1. Really cheap, barely no taxes.
2. Right wingers (outside of Atlanta, Austin, and Dallas)
3. Texas ALREADY has plenty of krauts in it! In fact a lot of people there still speak German!

Other German here.

I would love to move to Texas or Georgia, but it's nearly impossible if you don't have a job ready. And if what I've read about the RAISE act is true I'm even more fucked since in its current form it looks a lot like "Foreigners need not apply: The bill".

So yeah, seconding OPs question.

Bavarian country side or switzerland, i would prefer rural bavaria.
They will pretty much arm up and hate refugees and they do not give a fuck what berlin says except for transfering shekels to that shithole, some refugees but they are not really a threat rather than "lock up your door etc."

Würde nicht in den USA leben wollen aber für nen besuch, würde ich eher nyc und andere löcher besuchen, nyc oder chicongo, baltimore etc.

Schoen

You're a large man.

Es geht aber eben nicht um einen Besuch.

Davon abgesehen war ich letztes Jshr im ländlichen Kalifornien. War witzig, vor Allem deswegen weil wir ständig gefragt wurden, warum wir hier sind, und nicht in Vegas oder anderen Touri-Orten. Das nur als Anekdote.

N kumpel war vor kurzem drüben, amis waren nett aber bissl oberflächlich, paar nette fotzen, aber net so geil wie hier im durchschnitt. Der war in las vegas, californien und road trip die ost küste entlang. Viele bros, amis sind ziemlich gesprächig.

West küste*

Jo, das klingt ganz nach der Westküste. Da würde ich ehrlich gesagt nicht leben wollen, deswegen will ich in den ländlichen Süden. Die Frage ist halt, wie.

Mit geld? Die suchen sicher leute mit knowhow, brauchst halt n unternehmen das sich lohnt oder nen job in solchem. Amis suchen sicher jemanden der ihren shit repariert, oder mach einen auf umwelt, klimaanlagen usw. je nach dem was du kannst.

Ich bin Mediengestalter Bild und Ton, Schwerpunkt Filmschnitt. Keine Ahnung, wieviel sich damit im ländlichen Amerika anfangen lässt.

Davon abgesehen bin ich eh am Arsch, wenn dieser RAISE Act durchgeht und sie ein punktebasiertes Einwanderungssystem einführen. In seiner jetzigen Form kann man das Gesetz nämlich mit „Du bist nicht willkommen“ zusammen fassen.

Oder eröffne nen ruheort, german hostel, mit bayerischer kost, keine ahung, wie stellst du dir das vor? Oder programmierer, dann mach ein home office auf, wenn du die stadt affen nicht sehen willst.oder ne bodyfat app, friss wenig wenn es heiß ist und beweg dich viel wenn es kalt wird.oder mach sticker "i wish that this car would climiate friendly" "i wish my wife would be a lesbian" "i wish my dick could embrace diversity". Oder du machst energie berater, tausch rechner mit hohem energie verbrauch gegen andere aus.

Die lieben deutsche. Bringst halt n paar ideen mit, brauchst n job mit n paar ideen. Die amis suchen eh nach etwas neuem, kommt ganz darauf an welche richtung.
DIe amis lieben das bild in sich und die musik die sie machen, sie lieben die überzeichnung, mach nen neuen captian america oder ne frau mit campus attributen aber verbindung zu was sie versuchen darzustellen. Sei ein bischen konkreter.

And they look for a contemporary scifi version of game of thrones, in a way it would dig up what they feel and what they feer in this neet little composition. A shifted version of that a little less complex with an emphazis on character, like that version of i robot, for their relief.

They want that little cities and those backgrounds moving together like an invisible band with different gumbands, like a juicy tit in bondage. They want their niggers and their asians and their cunts with their beloved white males on top. And more likely they would want their set of talents be outlined, just like their culture and they want these to mingle. Like heros but they want a more tight version of that, they dont want the highest version of politics they want the underground the intermediate, they want that focus on that, that little details.
They dont want that super heros, they want that little elevation of the self. Deine augen sagen mir was deine augen sehen wollen until you cut to the dark.

No worries, Moshe will get you a visa for holyjew filiming blacked.com episodes. Are you down goy?

The countryside in any country is largely skilled manual labor if you want a job, but you aren't going to get a visa for that.

I remember you from a few months ago. How have you been holding up?

If you're looking for a white country then I'd suggest trying your luck at America, Canada, Argentina, Uruguay, Australia, and New Zealand. If you're just looking for a decent country to move to, Mexico has to deal with a lot of American expats, so you'll probably be able to make friends there. An idea I want to throw out there is the Middle-East and North Africa. Iran specifically is very tolerant to Christians. (this is only really viable if you're a Christian or Muslim, any other religion would get murdered in the mid-east) Egypt seems to be getting pretty stable, and it's also rather secular - Guénon expated there, so no anons could give you shit over it.

Good luck Expat user.

STAY
AND
FIGHT

nothing more annoying than seeing cunts from various white countries talking about running away somewhere
YOU NEED TO STAY AND STAND UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE
YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAVE AND THEN WAIT FOR IT TO ALL BE FINE
STAY AND GET ORGANISED, GET ACTIVE WITH POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING AND MEDIA

Straya isn't easy to get in.

Come to Perth, Australia!

If you like it cold, come to New Hampshire or Maine, USA. Majority white in both states, very scenic, and no sales tax in NH. Only problem is the property prices are very high

user warum genau bist du denn abgehauen?
Ich verstehe das nicht, wir alle kämpfen jeden Tag um Deutschland und du flüchtest einfach!
Denk doch an dein Volk.
Und dann flüchtest du noch in so ein Gook-Land anstatt in eine andere weiße Nation.

Erzähl doch mal was dich dazu gebracht hat und zu welchem großen Plan für dein Leben das gehören soll

Das.

If I were you… Hungary, Austria, Slovania, Slovakia or the Czech Republic. Leave those who would let the tavistocks open and join forces with those who will not allow it.

Also, make it a point to drop hints to people that they need to remember. memes are our blood memory, Mimir is the old god of memory…

meme (plural memes) - Any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another in a comparable way to the transmission of genes.

Ya know how these fucks spend millions upon millions of dollars trying to study us and their final report gets one or two things almost right but then falls so far short?

a new awakening will happen with the eclipse and people will start to remember our true gods and culture**

Move to the country. I lived not long outside of Dingolfing and it was very pleasant.

kill traps

On second thought this is also very difficult as all the land is owned and nobody will rent to people they don't know. So if you're out of connections you're probably fucked.

Dunno about Hungary but if shit goes down Poles will absolutely kill Germans on sight. Poland is not a safe option.