There are efforts in motion to doxx those who attended the torch thing...

There are efforts in motion to doxx those who attended the torch thing. If any of you could get to work muddying the water on twitter with alt lite people that would be great.

regardless of the leadership those attending are white people advocating for their own race and we should do whatever possible to help them.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Nora_Reed
archive.fo/IUpkO
youtu.be/xKase0wsvno=2:30
ghostbin.com/paste/q5upr
ghostbin.com/paste/y82cs
ghostbin.com/paste/ot3qe
ghostbin.com/paste/zzvxd
ghostbin.com/paste/vtzs3
ghostbin.com/paste/53ssg
ghostbin.com/paste/ogamr
ghostbin.com/paste/2b4a8
facebook.com/theladychapman?fref=search
facebook.com/stephanisays/?ref=br_rs
selfietagram.com/SelfTagUserMedia/5504821
dirtynsta.com/DirtyUserMedia/5504821
pansta.com/PandaUserMedia/5504821/1442656174902406767_5504821
web.archive.org/web/20170814001819/http://mynews4.com/news/local/university-of-nevada-reno-student-participates-in-charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They won't get anywhere this way.

It would be a shame if this provoked retaliation

We can't undo what's done but we can do counter doxing.

I agree, I was also saying that we should be muddying the waters with alt lite figures and random people so its less clear who was and wasn't there.

I would hate to see any of white people that came out tonight face serious problems in their lives.

At this point, we should no longer be hiding. Antifa wears masks, we show our faces. You can take a country back while you're cowering in the shadows. Let them dox us, let them try to ruin us, this is war.

lel I'm pretty sure they're okay with being "outed".

Give them the names of pro fighters and cops.

Those who get doxed and have nothing to lose will only become more radicalized and might resort to violence.

They're utterly retarded if they can't dox top right and middle right. The top right guy made the news with an event that happened to him. The middle right guy is a public figure with a large following in the hundreds of thousands.

I don't think you have to worry about these idiots.

And antifa are very afraid of their masks being taken off. When you see one, film it, take his/her mask off and watch him/her screech with panic.

That pepe avatar will make them suspicious, you should change it.

I don't know, fart1488 sounds pretty trustworthy to me

Matt McDermott
1702 2 AVENUE 4C, NEW YORK, NY 10128-1012

Tweet him his own dox and tell him he's been outed and added to The List

This is why the left will lose! They could have easily slowly boiled the frog and kept all the dumb ziocuck boomers and zogbot military veterans supporting the multicult suicide march, but no. They had to directly and overtly attack white men.

But user, niggers protest because they don't have any privilege while whites protest because they have too much privilege. It's like completely different!

Kinda makes me mad that some of these guys will probably get fired for showing up to this.

That will only embolden them to become more extreme.
When you take away everything a man has, what does he have left?

White people existing is evil, black men raping white women is payback, this is the mind of the golem. Learn it well so when the time comes, you will not hesitate to defend yourself and your family. They want you dead, and they want to rape your women.

And then the story of their firings will create more white nationalists. This is the beginning of a war, make no mistake, the Race War is here.

They still blow the same flute, those stupid lbtards. To think one would learn from their mistakes, but never mind it serves us even better that they have no connection to reality.

This is the best part of owning your own business. Go ahead dox me. And if people don't want my business cause I'm a nazi I could care less.

Pretty much.

They want war bros 😂

We need more people with nothing to lose. Once you having nothing to lose all you can do is fight.

I'm so happy that this is happening now. I was born in the best time to be born in. This is our destiny. I was depressed just a few years ago, and now everything is coming together. Everything is starting to make sense.

It's a tranny, of course.

Just make two fake Dox lists and spread one of them.

I'm not but there are plenty who'd appreciate anonymity.

God Bless Trump

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Nora_Reed

Make them dox themselves to be done with it.

Today was endless laughter.

Unarmed nationalists ran antifa out of their own pozzed city and half the antifa themselves were armed. It was pathetically sad.

Tomorrow bring your guns and cameras.

Absolutely disgusting.

Find a lefty target. Name the white guys as target. Post in leftist forums.
I for instance recognize Ari Fleischmann.

notice how all the screenshots have the people with open "o" shaped mouths in order to make them look stupid/primitive/ape like.

we should be firing up some fake twitter accounts and posting screenshots of (((counter protesters))) and claiming theyre nazis. We'll get them to dox their own people.

flawless psyop, they'll never suspect you user.

It's too late for that. It would be best for them to own up to it and lead the charge for a better tomorrow.

I doubt they care about being outed if they attended the rally. It's pretty obvious that they're all going to get doxed and are probably on some sort of list now. This entire event is probably going to explode tomorrow. It should be fun to watch.

It might be too late for that.

Tomorrow will be fun.

Is it me or do all of these antifa fucks look like fucking slobs you wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole? I have yet to see a profile that I dont immediately want to punch.

THIS

its not just you
they are all pudgy halfgenders that are neither male nor female
they probably get sick a lot with their fluctuation and fucked up hormone levels

as if they weren't already killing themselves in large numbers. faggot better get practice wearing high heel because one trip and he's done for.

Is it irony that heshe is carrying a German designed weapon?

What is the deal with this fag baked alaska?
He publicly disavows evil anti Semites and claims some kike is following him, and now people on the alright side are acting like he's some kind of hero. Who is this fag and why is he relevant?

Since the original thread is closed, I'd like to share the single greatest video of shitlib butthurt that I have witnessed since Holla Forums's Holla Forums came into existence.

Highlights:

"My father would be spinning in his grave like dreidel"

"twenty people here standing against thousands"

"They physically removed us"

Is that a kike half-breed? There's something horribly jewish about that face, like there's no soul inside.

it's a look of eternal scorn, probably the same kikes have all the time, but they keep it hidden better

The face of the #resistance; a insane, lisping cross dresser. That'll sell in Peoria.

Zonending is a neat channel

Things are really kicking off after the Google Manifesto thing.

Everyone saw what happened to James and now there's no other way left but to respond in kind.

Stop with the PR cucking, it does nothing. You will always be "Nazi" just for being white, it's over. You did everything you could to try to reason with them and if even James couldn't do it with the most solid irrefutable citations in and intellectual manner at a company known for its "smart" people, it's hopeless. There's nothing you can do to reason with them anymore.

If anything you guys need to create and spread a Thomas Paine tier Common Sense pamphlet for whites that speaks to them in an easy and relate manner.

Hopefully its a Sig P320 and that fucker trips. Unfortunately, that tranny probably already cut it's dick off, so the bullet might miss.

Don't call it a manifesto, that's a propaganda term. It was an open letter.
Everything else you said is on point.
If I weren't such a shit writer and probably a little autistic I'd get started on this shit right now.

Great catch

it wouldn't even be too difficult. We can even just elaborate on the white genocide copypasta in plain English. The method of laying out questions with obvious answers that contradict the programming works very well for logical types. Make one comparing it to pop culture narratives or emotional appeals and you've got most women.

Photoshop random faces in, spread while pretending to be antifa. That will discredit them.

This is their philosophy:
archive.fo/IUpkO
The effects are self evident.

Anyone who Types. Like. This. is an autistic commie that needs the oven

I fixed your image up a bit for you user.

Have you seen the photos of them? I think on the tranny stream he said that state has a "no masks" rule, so they're trying to hide behind thier banner. You can catch a few faces in the videos, though. One fat, curly-haired ginger fucker can be seen frantically pushing his way clear in the brawl video.
Remember we doxxed the bikelock guy even with a mask, counter ops, get on it!

There's a UK site called Redwatch that's full of fake info. I used to be a leftist, and they ran a huge op to give the Redwatch owners a load of false or just plain fictional info. Let's do the same!

VERY good idea!! I'll give you a kitty for that one 👌

The absolute terror in his voice as the march gets closer, so delicious.
And it's barely even begun. Wait until the Young Turks sound like that…

Do it, kikes. More will light up the night.

He/she speaks of a "dreidel" in the beginning of the clip. That's literally some Jewish spinning top. Looked it up. *A dreidel is a four-sided spinning top, played with during the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.*

Remember the first scene of American Psycho? Haha
youtu.be/xKase0wsvno=2:30

It's a similar reaction a jew has when you out them

Even its kike nose is somehow frumpy.

Sad thing is one or all of them could be FBIniggers.
Trump needs to really drain the swamp but he's so tied these days he's so swamped.
Is it ogre?

Pull a Departed and start collecting socials. Then run background checks

Must you faggots always be so obvious?

Why would you do anything to protect TRSodomites? People here shouldn't even be on Twitter ffs

I'd be willing to record a voiceover for this if other anons make animations and gather bullet points for the voiceover, things we want to cover and how, I will write a loose script and record it

probably because their leaders are bought but their followers aren't you blackpilling bitch

This is the worst advice I've ever seen here. I hope you get banned for this post.

Yea man, telling people to avoid giving Kike owned social media free content is bad advice. I'm sure all that time you invest in Twitter is really helping your local community prepare for a race war, to prepare for a collapse in food supplies and water support.

You're not blackpilling, you're a kike and you're reported.

DON'T USE OUR OWN TOOLS AGAINST US, GOYIM.

Try harder.
TRY AGAIN

The state of 8/pol/ where any sort of real advice gets you reported.

I would like to know how you browse twitter and do something constructive at the same time. Let alone typing in messages. I'm sure you just 1 hand a gardening tool with 1 hand.

Hello, fellow anonymous. Let us start a group of like minded hotwheels enthusiasts.

also anyone have info on removing all metadata and such from mixdowns of audio/webms? Also a way to better anonymize my voice without making it sound inhuman or unlistenable, I'd be willing to take the time and record, I have nice equipment and some time this weekend if we can mobilize on this. If we can agree on points to cover and such I'm willing to be the anonymous mouthpiece

But user, that's the kind of group that helps a President shitpost his way to victory.

They don't learn.

I'd say stick a tiki torch in his yard, and light it, but since he lives in jew york he probably doesn't have one.

Very effective intimidation move. They seem to be pretty cheap and you can easily plant 1 solo then leave.

RIGHT WING TORCH SQUADS

It's dox, you fucking newfag. Why are people so fucking stupid?

Fucking this. Its one x not goddamned 2

JEJ
This. There was a HUGE dox list of leftists in some thread recently if i remember, does anyone have it? Just post few dox of leftists from around the area.

you mean this?

ghostbin.com/paste/q5upr

ghostbin.com/paste/y82cs

ghostbin.com/paste/ot3qe

ghostbin.com/paste/zzvxd

ghostbin.com/paste/vtzs3

ghostbin.com/paste/53ssg

ghostbin.com/paste/ogamr

Exactly this. They will hit their own men and will be super paranoid to the point of inability once they realized they've been played.

Checked, Goebbels.

Yeah it's called going out in public, and being recognized. It's a risk 99.9% of all human beings take every single day.

Not everyone is a scaredy-cuck.

MUH FUCKING SIDES

Here's the list of all these right wingers who attended this hateful criminal event xD

ghostbin.com/paste/2b4a8

Do it, user. We'll help edit it.

A lot of these screencaps are just neurotic jews having nightmares when seeing whites who do not hate themselves and pretending those nightmares are real. With a lack of any self-awareness the harder they push and shove against whites the more likely their nightmares WILL become reality, with the holohoax becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Remember when trannies would at least try to dress and act like women?

Holy fuck this is amazing.

THIS IS WHAT A KIKE SHILL LOOKS LIKE

No, its NOT to late for any of the countermeasures. You will get the ROPE you tranny FAGGOT

This is called projection. Is Reddit down, schlomo?

It's called Reddit. Holla Forums did a major recruiting drive not too long ago and this brought in a ton of retards from sites like Reddit.

Instead of making them dox the wrong people, how about pulling a Spartacus? (With a fake account) say it's you in the pics. Every one of those men, they're you, me, us.

Impossible. Sam Hyde, notorious KK-Killer, would be there. How is there no sightings of him?

walking on the street with a torch is illegal?

What's so ridiculous is they're blindly blaming President Trump for discontent when king nigger was Mr discontent himself. Both Melania, and President Trump asking that all people unite, Kang Nigger always sided with the people burning the city. Trump's tweet is inconvenient for (((them))). We KNOW damn well that they babysit every other tweet he makes, commenting on it. Also, they're conveniently ignoring people who are asking them to produce evidence of 'muh racist Trump. And not a shred of fucking evidence has ever been produced that Trump is racist. Scrum hoople heads protesting under a false narrative, for shekels. Hmm wonder who could've been behind them doing so? S0r0s is always behind these people somehow. They don't feel sense of accomplishment because they stood for nothing but a free sail foam and shekels.

And, what they're protesting, removal of a great general's monument, is highly commendable. Because, only the Whites care about preserving history is why it's all Whites gathering. Automatically, it's a supremacy rally to (((them))) I've had quite enough of our history being erased, because it hurts feelings. Once monuments are all gone nobody beyond white people will visit museums they're transferred to; to pay respects to monuments of the brave soldiers. They're all American veterans!! As they pulled down Beauregard 's in New Orleans people in the periscope chat were instigating people "fuck your family, fuck your ancestors" I'm even triggering myself reminding myself of it.

This is all because their history isn't as rich and fully documented like ours. Yes that's a bummer, sucks for them. Deal with it. I DO have kings and queens, it's not fairytale like kangz. Like our kings never to be forgotten, these civil war General, and soldiers monuments need to stay up in public to always be remembered or history books will omit it. My kids are adults now, but their history books were running into fiction. It's ironic that they hate what they perceive Nazi's are, because it's exactly how they're (mis) behaving.

Dox those calling for them to be, they want to ruin lives for those standing for this honorable man's monument should be named and shamed also. I have yard work to accomplish right now but I'll go on later and see who's still kvetching, and act accordingly. Idc if they dox me, I've got no over lords to worry of.

Apologies for length but the monument removals are attempts to trigger us. It's working on me, I'll go direct anger somewhere that won't get me arrested for now.

Checked. All hwhite men are one. We are psychically bonded through the Hitler egregore and can telepathically think and act as one. That is me in those photos.

Exactly. Obama was literally the race baiter in chief for years and years and people just got sick of it and went full Trump but Trump isn't even anywhere close if at all to the race baiting Obama did.

breaking - car plows into crowd at white nationalist rally.

Not sure the Commies realize that once they dox these people and try to ruin their lives, they have nothing to lose.

Look at all those torches stretching into the distance

"Race baiting" is commie newspeak for attacking White people

Doxxing people doing nothing illegal shouldn't be a concern. We're reaching a turning point in the west. If you aren't willing to have your views made public you should not be attending these events.

There is no reason for any of these people to fear doxxing. There's a lot of reason for antifa who wear masks while committing crimes to fear doxxing.

If your run from nationalism the second it might make things difficult for you then you aren't a nationalist, you're just a larping faggot. It's time we start normalizing nationalism. The hatred for kikes is at the highest it has been in decades. Hatred for niggers constantly escalating with jewtube being exploited by the right and exposing their crime rates and IQ.

Don't let the ball stop rolling now because of fear.

>Automatically, it's a supremacy rally to (((them)))
To be fair, there were plenty of wns in the crowd for the media to play on. There was even an user who got a chant going. It's going to be very easy for the left to spin this and no one on the right is going to touch this or those involved.

This is very true. The media is going into overdrive trying to make him seem like a great uniter when he was constantly trying to pull people apart.

They'll join others like them and then something interesting will happen.

Wasn't it canceled? They even called in the national guard and declared a state of emergency. I'm sure the guard would have shot them had they tried to run into them.

Alright, for any one who cares.

Full name; Stephani Ann Chapman

Her facebook:
facebook.com/theladychapman?fref=search

Basic as fuck 2nd facebook
facebook.com/stephanisays/?ref=br_rs

selfietagram.com/SelfTagUserMedia/5504821

dirtynsta.com/DirtyUserMedia/5504821

pansta.com/PandaUserMedia/5504821/1442656174902406767_5504821

Address:
431 Dragonfly Cir
Sacramento CA 95834-2613

No hits on phone number, any one else got anything?

Her dogs name: Abby
Close friend: Sophia Hawkins
Her mom: lives in Carson Oklahoma

Can any one else do better?

Another close friend: Regina Severdia-Metzger

I'm from Europe and this event and the subsequent international kvetching gives me so much hope and fills me with pride.

Clean your room!

Now I know why that Alt-kike faggot soft leftist faggot Jordon Peterson says that to these kids

Yeah we know youre reading from the same FED comment book and posting the same comment all the fucking time.

Well in regards to the breaking possible happening, the news alert that popped up, upon clicking to read it (was through daily mail uk) the headline had changed. All within a minute is all. What I typed is exactly what it said on the breaking news pop up.

Looks like people have gathered anyway though, and the headline now mentions nothing of a car of peace or ploughing as they put it [I know it's how it's spelled o'er the pond, DM is really the only media covering that I've seen] However, the headline said two people are hurt so far today. And police are urging folk to stay away.

Lads and ladies, be extremely careful, more careful than you already are. What if dailymail dun goofed letting the break notification go early? They're dunderheads writing and running that rag there. I go there to enjoy the comment chats, debates, red pill dropping. And consider this: a weekend crew is probably in, they're always messing up. Damn it! I wish I'd caught the screenshot/time and the headlines difference, but didn't expect to need to. If anyone gets notifications from them screenshot it before going to the article, please. I swear I wasn't seeing things. Damn kikes are probably planning/have planned on it happening today, but shut it down. I really hope to hell someone has notifications too, it needs to be documented, imo.

On Android is there a way to look at my notifications I got for today? I just made the switch, and iphones had that option, but hell if I can find it on mine right now.

Nothing from sputnik though, and they're really pretty fast with breaking news everywhere. Sputnik wouldn't be in on that though. However they have an office in the states, D.C., so they'd report that.

Well anyone planning gatherings, I ask St Michael to look over and protect people there. That pop notification was just really, really odd if it didn't happen. I only get notifications for actual happe ing. I think that means it hasn't happened yet. I'd advise they don't do that car of peace thing if they haven't, shut that down permanently, and that's all I'll say. They think this is ugly, no nobody's gotten angry en masse, to be near ugly. But yet they push to institavistock.

No I'm actually inspired by the waves and waves of goyim waking up and knowing. You need some fresh air.

I live within 200 miles of this bitch and have the next few days off, I am your personal army, what do?

Explain how this effects White nationalism badly

nigger they broke into red ice today. don't underestimate them

The golems themselves are retarded, obese, drug addicted, etc. but they have lots of Soros money and government support. It was probably a deep state actor who did the hack, although its not like Red Ice is very vigilant with infosec, could be a rookie mistake like leaving a default router password unchanged idk.

fucking Swedish techcucks
heard their user database was safe or something
honestly, if you donate to one of these sites without using a prepaid card bought with cash and totally false info and a trusted email acc. you deserve whats coming.

"like a dreidel"

praise kek

that was the leaf bitch who gbtfo?

Perfect.

I thought this was an ordinary nu-male voice speaking, but suddenly it morphed into an ugly lesbian
shitlibs are weird

What is a good, and well-paying job?

bump

Funny thing, I actually had classes with the dude on the top left. His last name is the most Slav thing I have ever heard or attempted to translate into modern English but he's a nice dude
Link: web.archive.org/web/20170814001819/http://mynews4.com/news/local/university-of-nevada-reno-student-participates-in-charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally