X360 recommended games

I need some more games for my 360 so that it's not used as a glorified paperweight or Halo/Forza machine. Any recommendations? It's ok if the games are also on PC since I might just consider them during a xbox sale because they're just as cheap as steam sales nowadays, and I need to empty my remaining xbox credit money that I've accumulated over the years (just like Alan Wake). Why no chart yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Xbox_360
archive.is/4HB8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are no other good games.

How about Alan Wake, Tekken Tag 2 and Geometry Wars? I know 2 of these games are also on pc but I haven't played them yet and I need to get rid of the wallet credit money.

Improved banjo kazooie & tooie are pretty great with no framerate drops and widescreen support, but i can't think of anything else atm

Import tuner challenge
Lost odyssey
Wartech Senko no Ronde
Culdcept Saga

Operation Darkness
Qubed
Rumble Roses XX
Ace Combat 6

Phantasy Star Universe is pretty good

Assuming you don't have a PC for multiplats
Bayonetta, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed.

Lost Odyssey

Devil May Cry 4
Halo: Reach
Crackdown
Prototype
Just Cause 2
Lost Odyssey

All games my brother had. Only never got to play the latter 2.

I never understood all the hate Reach gets other than a general understandable stigma towards Halo. I love the armor customization that let's you take your own nameless, faceless Spartan along for the ride as well as all the things you can do in a much more improved Forge. The ingame visuals look much smoother than any other title and feel like actually good CG you'd see from someone's perspective in a trailer. It's nothing like the overly cinematic shit you see today for sure.

DMC4 is its own standalone story and it perfectly helps you both get used to the gameplay and git gud before actually getting to play as Dante where things kick up a notch.

Here's your reply.

PC

Actually fun

PC

PC

Shitty modern JRPG

virtual on and deathsmiles.

OP wanted games for 360, I gave him games for it.

What's so bad about Lost Odyssey? Kaim and Sarah at the very least are likable and the cast including antagonist being immortals seems interesting.

don't bother talking with retards. He's just here to show how proud he is of his cuckoldry.

Tales of Vesperia

I don't see anything cucked about that post.

Stormrise is shit, but pretty fun.
Front Mission Evolved for mechs. Hopefully you have multiplayer because going up against Koreans is like getting raped by a brick three times the size of the largest thing you can put in your ass.
Vanquish for the fucking greatness.
Remember Me for the fucking greatness that could be.
Syndicate.
The Metro games.
And God forgive me Mass Effect.

No? I see the blind devotion to a platform host to devs who hate him, likely under the pretentious guise of freedom or choice or something as equally pathetic and irrelevant to good games. He's here to try to sell you on the same shit he was sold on.

Off the top of my head I bolded my personal favorites

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Dead or Alive 4
Soul Calibur IV
Soul Calibur V
Bulletstorm
Vanquish
Bayonetta
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
Halo ODST Reach was fun too
Nier
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Lost Planet 1 (Colonies Edition) & 2
Spiderman: Web of Shadows
Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope
Earth Defense Force 2025
Dark Void flawed, but fun
Ninja Gaiden 2
Otomedius Excellent
Dante's Inferno
Shadows of the Damned
Lost Odyssey

They can also pirate everything that isn't a console exclusive, something those exact faggots absolutely don't approve of. And FPS has been stated to be meant for mouse and keyboard, which would explain the shot at consoles' brand specifically.

I don't intend to become a PC gamer anyways outside of emulators with controller support. I only want a computer to make my own games, play things with emulation and safely store videos for viewing offline, so I don't have to be so dependent on internet just for entertainment.

ah yes the booming fps genre. how's that genre looking? You can also pirate console games no problem unless you are a mentally defunct shit eating fanatic.

Nier
Bayonetta
Halo Reach and ODST
Syndicate
Front Mission Evolved
Tales of Vesperia
Lost Odyssey
Bulletstorm
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Banjo Kazooie
Conker's bad fur day

Red Dead Redemption

NEVER ON HEXBOX

came here to say this 360 has the best version of the game because pc version is a dream that wont come true

Theres barely a reason to own a x360 especially since only hardmods exist and even then they are serviceable at best since it requires the console to go through a booting-loop

They're garbage. Especially V.
Enjoy your shitty SC with non-SC characters

Fable 2
Red Dead Redemption
Dragon's Dogma(though it recently got released on PC)
Gears of War(if you like third person cover based shooters)
Bayonetta
Nier

Yeah, SCV wasn't that great i still enjoyed it though. SCIV was fun. SC2 is the best though.

There are some decent XBLA games. If they haven't been removed yet, get Rez HD and both Virtual On games (Oratorio Tangram and Force) immediately.

kys fam

Also Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4.

And then weep that Bizarre Creations are dead

I never even said you were, that user did. Get off my ass.

Only reasons I keep my 360

Oh and Ace Combat 6, don't know how I forgot about that one.

No u

The insecurity of you pathetic plebs will never not make me laugh.

I didn't know Pavlov's dogs existed in human form

You'd best be joking.
Phantasy Star Universe was horrible on all platforms, but at least you can still play AoTI offline on the PS2/PC. On the 360, AoTI is locked behind a Guardian's License and inaccessible now that the servers are down. So it is categorically the worst version of a bad game simply by virtue of having less content than all the other platforms.

My spergtism made me buy an Xbox 360.

I already have Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 from the first 2 360's I owned in '07 and '08. I have Lost Odyssey which I remember as being pretty gud for a shitty Square type RPG but I didn't get very far. I might still have DOA4.

Looking into picking up;
DOA Ultimate
DOA 3
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Bayonetta

Might also pick up Genma Onimusha though I wasn't that big on the PS2 game. I read autists jerking off about Otogi but it's not backwards compatible.

Most of the games I was looking into are backwards compatible OG xbox , mainly cause of controller support, HDMI output options and of course playing 360 games as well. As long as the games play 99% correctly I would be happy.

Any other games I'm missing to try out? Keep in mind I have a PS3 and PC for emulation.

it is pretty funny watching this faggot sperg out. reddit master race really is ruining gaming discussion.

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Xbox_360

/thread

this list really drops the ball when they start dropping assassins creed games and batman games.

Those games were shit and you're a shit for suggesting they belong anywhere but a Gamestop Dumpster.

Oh, they actually suggested that shit, fuck, well shit.

dont worry, I don't care that much. It's not a bad list to follow, but you really need to omit a ton of first person games, ubisoft games, etc. for it to be practical and valuable. The Japanese releases are generally good, but a lot of the western ones are just plain bad.

Isn't that a cuckchan list tho?

Pikmin 2

So? The games themselves didn't change.

>vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Xbox_360

Can we trust a list with not just garbage on it, but suggests the creator doesn't understand what makes a game gud.

this controls thing was a common misconception at the time and lasted for many years. I don't blame them for just repeating that, it seems better on a surface level, but the new controls miss the point.

JSRF runs like shit on the 360 though.

yeah, I'd suggest playing any classic xbox games on 360. get an original xbox for that.

might want to make sure that compatibility checks out.

It's the same game with some bonus features. If you didn't like it then, you won't like it now. JSRF doesn't run well on the 360. Can't speak for the rest. Would not recommend playing on the 360.

Why the fuck hasn't this been posted yet?

archive.is/4HB8b

Probably because it's getting ported.

They're fucking with me?

The wikipedia page that has a list of compatible games says to set the game to 50hz if you have a UK/NL copy because maybe that improves famerate problems because less frames to sudden drop. Also mentions no problems towards for the Sega GT/JSRF double version. Anything to add to this theory? But yeah I'm not buying an original Xbox to play 2 games. 3 if you count Gun Valkyrie.

you should buy an original xbox to play 60+ great games and the best versions of many 6th gen games.

see

Fair enough, but your games aren't going to run on the 360. The double disc has performance issues as well, by the way. I don't know what the standalone game has exactly, but there are frame rate drops all the same.

Did you even look through this fucking list?
This much shit taste should be illegal.

It is not a bad place to start if you use discretion.

The majority of games on the list are fucking multiplats.

just because a game is multiplatform doesn't mean it should be disregarded. There are many cases where a game available on theoretically more powerful hardware doesn't mean it'll run better or even then, that the person with that platform may want the game for the system anyway.

Deadly Premonition

Bracing for the autism here, but what exactly is wrong with that?

QED: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Vigilante 8 Second Offense, etc., etc.

THPS1 too! and in the 360's case: Saint's Row 2, Red Dead Redemption.

I personally think they don't count, usually 360 mutliplats aren't the best version of the game.
I'd say you should only count exclusives.

this is largely true much of the time. Outside of either odd, or obvious exceptions, the 360 ruled for much of the 7th generation, until I'd say about 2009, 2010?