Antifa protester wiped out by truck at Patriot Prayer march

Antifa protester wiped out by truck at Patriot Prayer march

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=169327757002781&id=143619719573585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is why you should always have a dashcam, that way these fucks can't throw themselves at your vehicle and claim you rammed them.

Holla Forums just keeps winning

To be fair the driver should have gone into reverse and then run down all three of them. They'd have given him the city keys.

You idiots are playing the game and falling in line with the system.

WEW

I want more video, that was hilarious

Fuck off.

You are also part of th e system and playing your part as planned. Good job

So if I understand this right, it was some freedom of speech/prayer march, and Antifa decided to show up and try and fuck with them but it was only three queers, so when they saw it was a much larger group they fled across the street in a panic to scream from over there, but the megaphone guy abandoned his dudes causing them to panic and run directly into traffic and get hit by a car, and flower panties is claiming this is an attack by the group he was trying to disrupt?

This is how you know the left is losing. You can't defend your actions at all anymore. Your numbers are dwindling. Everyone's laughing at you. All you can do at this point is try to assert the other side is just as bad as you, create a false equivelancy and hope you can later pin all your shit on the right.

The beautiful thing about the internet in spite of all the ugly shit it's lead to is that it never fucking forgets.

FULL VIDEO

This!

if that kid had a father, he would have taught it to always look both ways and also that it has a gender

so are you faggot

Hur hur look at my funny cartoon, it shows how right I am. You're a cum-guzzling faggot, also nice dubs.

Not this.

Fucking this, but you retards are too blind to see.

Imagine posting about politics on the television and film board on christmas

FUCKING HELL cuckchanners

Radical Centrism will prevail

I know. We all are.

You fuckers brought this on yourselves

if that video isn't kino i don't know what is.

Isn't this super illegal and the cops only show up when the inevitable happens? I'm really starting to hate cops because of this shit. Treating the left like children and letting them get away with this is why our country is falling apart. This guy should be charged for running out in front of traffic. I can't remember what this is called but it's way more serious than j walking

>Jesus, Jesus Christ!

left, right, cops are just guys with guns

Cuck.

Why is this dude wearing panties?

They're blocking roads, impeding traffic, costing people time and money, and getting themselves hurt. They're causing trouble. This is what cops should deal with in a sane society.

he's making a stand against Drumpf by being a faggot

1:28…MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

You have to realize cops are just following orders. The Marxists above them in command tell them what to do. Charlottesville and Baltimore were a prime example of this.

I really wish this was the case but i've spent enough time around the people joining the police/military and they're pieces of shit who don't care about anything. They are following orders but they don't care. It probably didn't occur to them to stop this shit in the first place. I hate to say it but they should be protecting these retards by either making sure nobody is going to get hit or making them leave. Letting them fuck around in the middle of an active highway is insane but they don't care.

The quickest way to take down capitalism is asking your corporate marxist overlords to put your white ass on HRT.

IT'S DA JOOS

this is true, the only way to fight corporations is making your entire identity something you need to purchase

I've had rashes worse than that.

Why do you get bad rashes user?

I once was hit by a bicycle and had a way bigger gash than that, bitch's being a drama queen.

Why did you jump in front of a bicycle user?

That's a dude although he is a bitch nigger. Don't pander to their delusions. It's people in their lives letting them get away from reality and escape into make believe land that fuels their rabid anti-civilization nonsense.

A friend of mine was riding it, our retarded 14 year old selves were fucking around with it like doing near misses on each other and such, when it was his turn I guess he assumed I would jump out of the way.

Yeah i've fallen off my bicycle and gotten more injured. But you gotta realize how soft these fags are

notice how nobody there starts chimping out at the driver because they all know he did nothing wrong

What was the purpose of standing in the middle of the street and running in front of a car? What did he think would happen?

antifa always panic when they are outnumbered.

also the mask probably obscured its visibility

fucking hell

Really? What's the story here? The police would've shut this shit down if their was any significant counter presence

What kind of a mental defect do you have to be to do something like this?

Holla Forums's favoured undergarments and colours.

A commie.

You expect commie men to have bubble butts?

Le based current year centrists are merely crypto-leftists. It's perfectly possible to still agree with some leftist views such as the need for a strong government/public order without explicitly being a leftist or throwing around the centrist meme and yet they choose to identify as such.

kill urself cuck, one drop rule

i'm still not convinced one way or the other

Fuck off.

who could have expected this turn of events

Lol they have retracted their accusations
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=169327757002781&id=143619719573585

Because the video clearly shows them being a fucking idiot.
This dumbass is a full grown man, he should have had better sense than to do what he did.

=^_^=

There was a MAN in the video?! Where?

people getting hurt isn't something to laugh about, it doesn't matter who they are

antifa aren't people tho

You see, you'd have a point if he was a random person who got hit by a car at a green light, but that isn't what happened. He ran across an active road without a crosswalk without so much as looking where he was going.

I agree he's a dumbass but that's equally not a reason to laugh at someone, same as for having dumbass political views. People getting hurt isn't funny. If no one got hurt the world would be a much better place.

I cringe at the word now. You know these people only say it because of the video game they were playing or the hollyjew movie they were watching. MEDICS ARE NOT DOCTORS

lol butthurt :DDD

What Did He Mean By This?

Made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Commies aren't people.

This.

Just beautiful.

Couldn't agree more.

fleshlight? weapon?

OH NO NO NO NO
PANTIFA IS REAL
Holla Forums bo is a tranny cock chugger
leftists are all crossdressers in womens' underwear

they're children playing dress-up

made up ledit bullshit.

Honest to God, murdering them in the most brutal and slow way imaginable would be doing them a kindness.

Oh how I love plebbit.

That kindness must be denied them. They must never be allowed to die. And they must never be allowed to truly live.

We can't keep torturing all of them into perpetuity. Someone could eventually forget the lessons of the past and take pity on them.

Why are people under 30 so fucking stupid?

That's what 70 years of slavery get you.

FTFY

LOL jokes on you, I'm antifa and I enjoy getting humiliated

watchu gonna do, porkie? laugh at me and i'll pop a boner. 😉

t. early twenties

says the centrist LMAO

Funny seeing a real life MEDDDICC situation. That girl "I've got a medical kit can I help"
No lady she was just hit by a car she needs to go to the hospital there's literally nothing in your kit

Jokes on you I'm late 20s

t. alt right fag

😎 sure feels nice being a goon

one thing I fucking hate about these people is all their responses sound so samey and safe… I don't really know how to describe it, it is almost as if all of them a reading off a canned response list of agreed upon phrases instead of just speaking normally. The way that woman says "Hey, I'm a CNA[?], I've got a medical kit can I help?" sounds like she was entering the situation not wanting to offend anyone first and wanting to offer medical assistance second.

All these protests and shit have been rehearsed hundreds of times over for decades now. They're just going through the motions.

I feel bad for the guy in the truck. He was probably on his way to work when some random fgt runs into his car. Probably caught some shit from his boss for being late. Likely has to cover the damages on his truck himself. More tear staines in his diary.

Is no one pointing at and laughing at, the fact that this communist was run over by one of the most capitalist and anti communist symbols there are.

"The personal automobile"

Someone needs to edit it with "The free market" over the car and "Communist" over him and make this a gif. It is a powerful symbol that works on many levels.

My thoughts exactly. These people claim to be for the common person but do things like this. All they're doing is fucking over people who actually work for a living. That poor guy probably feels terrible too. Reminds me of that one tranny lunatic who jumped in front of a semi to kill himself. The driver in that case was in total shock afterward. Both drivers in these situations are the actual victims. In the tranny case leftists even went after the driver for some reason adding to his heartache

He'll probably lose his job and go to court too. What a shame.

I doubt that he'll be charged with anything. There's video evidence is this asshole running into oncoming traffic. But what will likely happen is the faggot who got hit will sue the driver in civil court.

What should happen is the guy who got hit be charged with obstructing traffic and every other little bullshit misdemeanor in the book and the diver sue him for damages. Fuck these people

What should happen is the guy who jumped in dies in a ditch and not a single cent is spent by any public officials cleaning, investigating, or any sort of work whatsoever on that piece of shit. Just let it die for free.

I agree but we need to be sending the message that this shit isn't tolerated. We treat these people like retarded children and they get away with all this shit.

Sending a message doesn't work on these subanimal pests. A dog will listen to reason and force, Hell, even a rat would, but these people are below that. You can't coerce a parasite. You just remove it.

I'll respect your opinions but still disagree with you.

that was a dude my man

Nooooooo