German Bombshell Bestseller Exposing CIA Media Control Blocked in US (Ulfkotte)

German Bombshell Bestseller Exposing CIA Media Control Blocked in US (Ulfkotte)

Americans are being prevented from reading an important book by a hero who made a huge difference

Udo Ulfkotte is near and dear to our hearts, because we wrote about him in October of 2014, (Top German Editor: CIA Bribing Journalists) a few weeks after our founding, and these articles were some of our first to go viral, getting hundreds of thousands of views, despite the fact that we were practically unknown.

His book caused a sensation in Germany, was a best-seller despite being completely ignored by the same media he was implicating, and was a major factor in turning German public opinion against the Ukraine war.

Ulfkotte's book was extraordinary because it named names in the German establishment, a sure-fire path to massive libel lawsuits. We were the first English language publication to write about Ulfkotte, and he gave us an exclusive interview shortly after we ran the above article.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/german-bombshell-bestseller-exposing-cia-media-control-blocked-us-ulfkotte/ri20623

also:
Exploring Real History PART 8:MASTERS OF DECEPTION:ZIONISM,9/11 AND THE WAR ON TERROR HOAX
exploringrealhistory.blogspot.hu/2017/08/part-8masters-of-deceptionzionism911.html

RIP Ernst Zundel… and Michael Collins Piper, and Eustace Mullins, and Aaron Russo, and….

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/GekaufteJournalisten-UdoUlfkotte
archive.fo/R1WsG
zerobin.net/?599c61e1ea450273#0lz8HEuCb3u S/gijMqXptL7cycA4ZzhTFB1eUXi4Zg=
sustainability.axelspringer.com/en/principles/corporate-principles.html
amazon.ca/Journalists-Hire-How-Buys-News/dp/1944505474
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/29/correspondence-collusion-new-york-times-cia
electrospaces.blogspot.com/2015/05/german-bnd-didnt-care-much-about.html
my.mixtape.moe/gkfvlm.pdf
worldcat.org/title/journalists-for-hire-how-the-cia-buys-the-news/oclc/994865830
walmart.com/ip/Journalists-for-Hire-How-the-CIA-Buys-the-News/51190899
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They "breitbarted" this guy, didn't they?

neat

good question. can anyone confirm whether this kraut got seth rich'd?

He (((suddenly))) died from a (((heart attack))) in January.

OR we can, you know, just spread this book online because paperback is so hard to get through channels.

INSTALL GENTOO

anyone got a pdf?

mods pls sticky and put in the sticky mandatory reading

Found it
archive.org/details/GekaufteJournalisten-UdoUlfkotte

he already had heart problems from exposure to sarin gas in the middle east, he mentioned it in a few interviews… then again, that's as good a cover as any for (((them))) to take him out

No english version?

Looks like the CIAniggers got to it and scrubbed the english version.
It was for sale under the title Journalists for Hire: How the CIA Buys the News
(2017, Hardcover ISBN-13:9781944505455 2016, Trade paperback ISBN-13:9781944505479)

archive.fo/R1WsG

Keep in mind what exactly he did: He directly named numerous card-carrying CIA and BND agents masquerading as journalists whom he met during his own career as a journalist. Hardly surprising that he suffered a (((heart attack))) soon afterwards.
Some Germanon with a lot of free time on his hands better translate this book, we need to spread its contents far and wide.

yes the (((cia))) controls media

(heil'd)
It is totally OBVIOUS that he was murdered because he was enormously dangerous for the establishment. He also had more stuff in the pipeline, waiting to be published.
Aditionally, he has been warning about the islamization of Germany since at least 15 years, based his research on reliable data. He had a Ph.D. overall. It really is a tragedy.
Just search for his work, it's red pills left and right.

Anyone has the PDF?

Alright faggots, I copied the plain text, and used Jewgle to translate the German into English. Probably not perfect, but enough to get the meat and potatoes of what is being said………

zerobin.net/?599c61e1ea450273#0lz8HEuCb3u S/gijMqXptL7cycA4ZzhTFB1eUXi4Zg=

Just go to the catalog and ask German/pol/

These guys should hire somebody who actually speaks english to edit their articles. This machine translation sucks.

Speaking of machine translation, anybody attempt it on this book? It would surely be better than nothing.

Nevermind, thanks user.

THE NAMES, WHAT ARE THE NAMES

This is quite retarded, there is this thing called the internet that doesn't require printing, packaging, warehousing and shipping a bunch of books to disseminate information. Oh noes, a medium that reaches a tiny audience is being blocked instead of using another medium that reaches the world, what to do, what to do..

…was this guy calling out ZOG?

If he'd published it on the internet, I bet less than 1% as many Germans would have read it. Germans don't see anything on the internet unless Merkel wants them to. Their old fashioned printing presses have more freedom, relatively speaking.

Can somebody explain the nuance of this word?

Was making me want to know more part of your plan? Please post the pdf it raise the fire.

Apparently so

American media is heavily zionist and run by Jews. Holla Forums knows this well but do the normals? Increasingly so but still not enough.

"Presselenkung" means something like "guided press"; it's not directly controlled, but nudged in certain directions.

Lenken means steering.
Lenkrad = steering wheel. Not "wheel of directional suggestion", unless we get absolutely pedantic and include the possibility of malfunction.

Anyway, things are usually worse than assumed in the case of media and press, anyway.
Guided press works, but let's be honest here.
The state always flat out meddles with media and the press.

Related

So I may have found a seller who is selling English copies for $30 plus shipping. Says it will be available in Nov. Should I OCR it if I get my copy? I might buy a few more as gifts to people and/or be a jew and try to bring the price down to $100 or so.

Actually its saying I need to have an AUS / NZ shipping address. Any dingo anons here?

Friendly reminder that every journalist working at the biggest German newspaper has to sign a contract preventing them from writing negative things about the USA and Israel.

Is that forreal?

Udo Ulfkotte was a healthy deep insider journalist within Germany who suddenly suffered a heart attack in the comfort of his own home without any pre-conditions or history of ill health in early 2017. You and i know exactly why. What most of you don't know is that this man was one of the reason why the MSM got called out in the Europe which sparked over to the US during the 2016 election. It finnaly reached the tip when BRD and the Bilt got called out over their mass silence regarding the mass rapes and assaults during new years eve. Udo published his book Gekaufte Journalisten in late 2014.

Udo ulfkotte was a deep high level journalist in Germany admitted to having lied to the public, the CIA wrote some of his articles that were published under his name, it was not his opinion, he was compensated for this access by the CIA. He became a speaker of truth and for what he knew he was suicided.

He will join the list of Gary Webb, Kenneth Trentadue, DC Madam, Danny Casolaro, Dr. David Kelly and many many more.

sustainability.axelspringer.com/en/principles/corporate-principles.html

Yes, it is. They say that their corporate principles do not prevent them from criticizing anyone, but they are lying. It is no secret that the BILD newspaper was directly founded by the CIA.

After WW2 german print media, radio and television including education belongs to the CIA. Essentially a "contract" of 99 years.

I once bought a book from him about intelligence agencies and how they are basically their own state within a state. It was one of the best researched books i have ever read. Rest in peace man. (((Dying of heart attack))) obviously comes with the territory of discovering unpleasant secrets.

I realize that, I just didn't think they had to sign a document. I thought it was more an unspoken rule.

There is always a document. Though only exceptionally high up people are aware of it.

Can you buy it? It's listed for $1300 for me as a burger. I'd pay for it and shipping if you can pick it up.

It is the biggest publisher in Germany and one of the biggest in Europe – Axel Springer Verlag

To understand German press one need to know that it is a “license press”. After the war the occupier would allow only “licensed publishers” to print. They disposesed publisher deemed not trustworthy and handed over their property to persons willing to do their biding. Some of them were actually allied spies, pardon “resistance fighter”. Some of the publisher are visitors to the Bilderberg meeting since the first day, but their papers have not written a single word about them, even today when it is no longer a secret meeting.

lol

Not the first time a good book because bestseller in germany while being totally ignored or slandered by MSM.

Thilo Sarrazin s a German politician, writer, and former member of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank

Sarrazin was appointed Finance Senator to the Senate of Berlin in January 2002

He became well-known worldwide after publishing a controversial book about Muslim immigrants in Germany in 2010. In his book Deutschland schafft sich ab ("Germany abolishes itself"), he denounces the failure of Germany's post-war immigration policy, sparking a nationwide controversy about the costs and benefits of multiculturalism.

Sarrazin's book came under criticism for claiming that Germany's immigrant Muslim population is reluctant to integrate and tends to rely more on social services than to be productive. Moreover, he calculates that their population growth may well overwhelm the German population within a couple of generations at the current rate, and that their intelligence is lower as well.

The first edition of his book sold out within a few days. By the end of the year, the book had become Germany's number 1 hard-cover non-fiction bestseller for the year and was still at the top of the lists

An uproar was caused at the same time by an interview with Welt am Sonntag in which he claimed that "all Jews share a certain gene like all Basques share a certain gene that distinguishes these from other people."

Polls suggest that almost half of the German population (including SPD members) agree with Sarrazin's political views and 18 percent would vote for his party if he started one

"Political correctness is silencing an important debate" said Matthias Matussek of Der Spiegel magazine. "Sarrazin's findings on the failed integration of Turkish and Arab immigrants are beyond any doubt. He has been forced out of the Bundesbank. The SPD wanted to expel him from the party, too. Invitations previously extended to Sarrazin are being withdrawn.

This just goes to show how different actual german private views are from what the german media is potraying the country to be to the outside. I'm living in france but I get german television and they have 2-3 debate shows were they invite people from both sides to discuss. They regulairly have party chairmen, NATO generals, russian diplomats etc on television giving their arguments. But for some reasons germans are coy about showing how divided their opinions realy are. Probably because of the cold war were germany was dis-united and ideologically divided for so long and now they want to look unified and stable.

This is big, holy shit.
We cannot let this get memory-holed. Godspeed in heaven, Udo.

Except for the part where he suffered from health problems due to exposure from chemical weapons and survived cancer that was diagnosed as terminal but went into remission later.

Vox Day, the guy who owns Castalia House, tried to get the english langauge publishing rights but was blocked. The German publisher is sitting on the book.

Here is your answer:

If you stray from the party line they going to destroy you first economically and if you persist throw you in jail. Sarrazin could get away with it because he is already an old fucker who secured his income.
Sarrazin spend all of his professional career to help to create the situation he is now rightful criticizing. He is no different to the late chancellor Schmidt, who in his last TV appearance mentioned without being asked and to the great embarrassment of the host, said that bringing Turks to Germany was the worst error.
So why did they made this obvious “errors”. Maybe they were ordered to do it?

Are you new here?

Germany is not dis-united and ideologically divided, but under foreign occupation.

SUDDENLY SUFFERED

Of course. Scan it and upload the scans. Add OCR to the PDF if your scanner/software supports it. If you can't swing OCR, upload the scans anyway.

It's never too late to see the light. Also locally the SPD is often very worker orientated and less multicultural wishy washy. Realy depends on where you go.

Other than he put his reputation on the line to speak the truth, but I guess you're right. We should discourage people with credibility from speaking their mind. Make them fear both the establishment AND the right. Great idea.

Ideology. You don't even get far enough to become chancellor without being ideologicaly 100% on message so no need to order anything.

No, are you? I'm talking about every day Germans who refrain from publicly speaking their mind. My guess was that it's because of how Germans might want to portray themselves in a non-threatening way after being in the focus of the world stage, blamed for two world wars, called communist/capitalist scum by two factions and then been under scrutiny for the last 80 years. That's just a guess but I think it makes more sense than the theory that the average German is afraid of the Altantis-Bruecke and are secretly Reichburger who know the GRD is still occupied by the US.

polls say otherwise

amazon.ca/Journalists-Hire-How-Buys-News/dp/1944505474

Yeah, he had a heart attack. RIP.

A pre order that will never release, anyways. We must get a proper english translation of this book.

Laughable

Now it becomes ridiculous

|You are quite blue pilled.
We have documents going back to the 50s and 60s showing the political leadership knowing quite well what is happening. None of the German chancellors since 1948 are appearing to be naive, to the contrary.
Ideology plays a role for a smaller number of psychotic player and for a larger number low level useful idiots.

Oy vey Reichsburger!

Nothing what Sarrazin wrote is something one could have not known in the 80s or even the 70s, given normal intelligence and solid education.

You don't even know to what an extent Germany is under US control… Everything to the contrary is theater. There are a lot of German books that went down the drain because they exposed this. If you look closely some of the best material that is posted on this board is from Germans, like some emigrees in various countries, e.g. Germar Rudolf. This is unfortunately not acknowledged. Maybe someone can do short summaries of the chapters and give us some names?

I've placed an order for 9 copies. If any of them go through, I'll get the transcript up online, posting it to /pdf/.

You do not explicitly prohibit them from reading a book, you just shift the perception along with their day to day routines to not read a book. Elegance do you contemplate it?

RIP, Udo.

Aaron Swartzed?

Hmmm. Really gets the old pecans a clackin'. Only the (((good))) die young? The only dead one, is a good one?

kikes have had content removed from archive.org

download and spread it.

Former /pdfs/ owner here.

I did manage to Download the German pdf a while ago. I just uploaded it in the German thread over there.
>>>/pdfs/6754

This shit needs a sticky.
MODS

Bump.

Kraut here. Ulfkotte is a hero. One can piece together a very conclusive and scary picture of the current state of the german slave colony with a little knowledge of the global historical context, Ulfkottes work and that of Andreas von Bülow.

It is my personal beliefe that between 2020 and 2025 Germany will be thrown into a civil war.

Presslinking?

lit: press steering

Operation Mockingbird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Modern art was CIA 'weapon'

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

Correspondence and collusion between the New York Times and the CIA
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/29/correspondence-collusion-new-york-times-cia

To understand the background, the BND was founded by the CIA (Their predecesor OSS) as their German branch. Bad Aibling used to be a US (NSA) facility, only recently handed back to Germany. Nonetheless the USA continued to provide the BND with list of “selectors”, search words, terms they wanted the Germans to filter out of the data streams and handing over the results to the USA.

Update: During the hearing from October 2, 2015, former BND president August Hanning said that Bad Aibling station was not run by NSA, but by the US Army. Germany said the station was a violation of its sovereignty, but the US didn't want to give up this important facility easily. Then the following compromise was made.

electrospaces.blogspot.com/2015/05/german-bnd-didnt-care-much-about.html

So “sovereign Germany” (1948, 1955, 1972, 1990) was bugged in every dimension and German agencies and government ministries played the shabos goys for the USA.

The press tried to frame it as “Germany spies on the White House”, when in reality the US gave orders to hand over any communication originating or passing through Germany to their US handlers.

BUMP

Sticky this, and we need a translation fucking now.

Not a surprise since at the current immigration rates, native men of fighting age will be outnumbered by 2020 at the latest and probably 15-20% of them are gommunist traitors.

Checked

It would be a good thing. A lot of us would certainly show up, and quite a minority of the anons here are obvious vets. Every time I talk to any of my kraut relatives, I remind them that I'm going to free them.

It's already translated, we just need a copy of the English version.

Can you buy it direct from Germany? They stopped it from coming here, right?

(checked)
Here's a good interview in English.

There's one copy available on the Canadian Amazon site for 80 bucks. The seller only has a positive ranking of 92% though.
amazon. ca/gp/offer-listing/B01HC1HZGQ/

archive the original and the english translations immediately
it is every Holla Forums posters duty to archive things like these as you see fit
dont expect that others have done it or that enough of others have it saved to keep something alive

I downloaded the .pdf and .mobi

Install Fedora for newer packages, Debian for stability, and OpenBSD for security. Only retards are still using Winshit.

no translation of the book here.
t. italian

those tweets. are they journalists?

Update on this: not a single order went through. If anyone knows where to get cheap copies from an unorthodox source, I'm all ears.

German version of the book here. Didn't see any english stuff. Gay that Holla Forums does not allow pdf uploads.

my.mixtape.moe/gkfvlm.pdf

Here!
worldcat.org/title/journalists-for-hire-how-the-cia-buys-the-news/oclc/994865830

We need an user to get to that library in Pennsylvania and scan the pages.

Checkin' them dubs, friend.
Sliding Fast.

Hypergay and infinitely subversive.

walmart.com/ip/Journalists-for-Hire-How-the-CIA-Buys-the-News/51190899

the "heart attack" was a directed energy weapon attack against a targeted individual, a good example when people like this expose themselves are in the hanz threads.

spycatcher in the uk was banned for similar reasons.

it exposed stuff about the secret services and army in the uk but overall its stuff you could have guessed was going on anyway.

same thing here voice of america is basically the reverse russia today.