How can human bois even compete?!

How can human bois even compete?!

Those tiny humans cocks can't even cum lol, just look at how this white woman loves Horse cum

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

…at least it's not being hidden, these people are gonna be easy to find when we start to kill them.

Also:
Jews are not white

BHC > tiny human penis

Nice try Mr. Kike guy.

K.
I mean I'm not sure what you are trying to do here but we are Holla Forumsacks. This doesn't shock us or disturb us. Come back with some pics of sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
It won't offend us, but at least then we will pretend to be shocked

>>>/suicide/

Was it ever concretely discovered that she's drinking horse semen? I can understand fucking the horse for an orgasm, but why drink its semen?

White women loves BHC

Also; this just reminds me of Mr hands lol

I know you are just gonna continue, but here have some lulz Mr shill;
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

Legitimately less disgusting than interracial, at least. Get in the fucking bog

You're not helping your situation for survival.

I wish you guys could discourse with us. You might actually learn something.
And be immediately fired lol

Lol you did just post another pic!
How's your dead end job shill-kun?

Less offensive than shitskins, tbh. I'd trade coalburners for animal fuckers anyday.

Did you even look at the link shill-kun? Mr hands did pic related then died because of it lol.
Considering you are male and secretly want horse cock in your anus, you should know it will kill you shill-kun.

Did you make that thread on Holla Forums asking if anons would rather marry a girl who had sex with pigs or niggers?

No, but a fellow

Do you think this is shocking or offensive in some way? Do you understand where the fuck you are, kike? I watch videos of shitskins getting decapitated with band saws and gooks getting incinerated all the time. Your horsey sex garbage has no power here. If a whore is going to degrade herself for money, I'd rather she do it with a horse rather than a nigger anyways.

Go choke on foreskin you vile kike vermin.

I don't understand it, but pigs are pretty cool I guess. Oink on

There's an easy answer to that question you throw both into the bog and go find better women.

You're supposed to pick one, ya fag

In a world where the only two women would be of a degenerate nature would mean the loss of the blood and that which is mud at birth time shall not mend, nor water out of bitter well make clean.

You can't have fun without survival, libertine.

Dogo is also better than human cocks

I don't understand what the shills think they're achieving by posting shit like this, most of us were Holla Forumstards once, this kind of stuff does not shock me not even the slightest, nor does the fact that white whores are doing it.

Are you a bot OP?