Kino?

Kino?

It cannot be kino.

She's to cute.

She's deaf but not completely, she can still speak but she can't properly learn it since everything she hears is just incomprehensible gibberish. Skip to 30sec in embed related to get an idea how she would talk.

Hooktube is embed now?

>>>/a/

are you 5?

This is why everyone thinks Americans are retarded.

says the virgin LMAO

goes on /a/

No. What are you talking about?

kys reddit

says the chad LMAO

Why?

anime characters >>>> real life people

Weeabkino

ITT goons.

Plotfags need to neck themselves. You are officially worse than cuckimefags. None of you can even comprehend what kino is.

Go watch 18 hours of wind blowing through wheat, you utter and complete, and I am now using this word without the slightest hint of irony or hyperbole, plebeians.

kys

why even live tbh

There kind of is though, they are one of the few disabled groups that it is ok to mock. It's a major disability that pretty much robs them of a massive chunk of the human experience but it is totally fine to mock them for some reason. I'm not even against mocking them either, I just think if you are allowed to make fun of one group of disabled people then you should be able to poke fun at all of them. People snicker and make jokes about deaf people in their presence but they would never trip a blind person for laughs . How is that fair?

Where do I get a deaf gf?

bullshit, and that was not my point anyway

I bet you a lot of school kids and teenagers bully blind people if they get the chance

it's not, but feel free to do a study. go ask 30,000 random people whether they think "it's ok to mock a deaf person" and see how many say yes

fucking kike

_______

my point was deaf anime girls are sweet, loving and forgiving and optimistic while 3D "people" are whiny SJWs obsessed with victimhood and oppression olympics given kikes like you and kike societies and "we should mock them AND other disabled people too", I'm not even surprised tbh

nigger

They are drawings who are voiced by real people who read off a script. They have no feelings and are incapable of exhibiting any of the qualities you ascribed to them because they are not real.

>no u do dis therefore I win! check m8 alt-right commies!! xDDD

they are drawings resembling real people based on scripts written by real people to resemble real people, voiced by real people

They should have bullied you a lot more, maybe then you wouldn't have turned out to be such a faggot.

>/oven/

Learn sign language and offer yourself as an interpreter

I'd interpret her with my cock if you know what I mean.

Women should always be silent.

Goatfuckers are subhuman, but at least they occasionally stone a faggot or two to death, so that alone makes them more useful than any weeb could ever hope to be.

It isnt working. Maybe if you call them goons about 10 more times, they'll stop making fun of you for your shit taste.

Feel.