Does anyone here feel that the current "clean-up" that Trump is doing is equivalent to nothing more than pushing a lawn...

Does anyone here feel that the current "clean-up" that Trump is doing is equivalent to nothing more than pushing a lawn mower over a patch of weeds? Trump was a major victory for us, but that fight was but a mere skirmish in the massive culture war we're currently embroiled in.

The 2020 presidental election is going to be one hell of battle. All the liberals who let CNN and the rest of the cucked media convince them that it was safe to stay home on voting day have, for the first time in their lives, realized the true power of the vote and will not be sitting on their couches next election. Additionally, by this time, tens of millions of freshly-indoctrinated college millenials are going to be old enough to vote. It's going to be a doozy.

What's more worrysome is the thought of all the conservatives who are still drunk over their Trump victory, thinking that the Trump win was the final nail in the coffin for the liberal left. It wasn't. We haven't even driven in the first nail, but these conservatives haven't realized this yet and will shit on their right to vote next election just the same as the liberals did on their own during this past one.

But this is nothing new, right? This shift in balance has been occurring since the very first POTUS, and for pretty much the same reason. The difference here, however, is that if we lose the next election this time around, the librals will see to it that we never win another.

Ever.

They've already mobilized, and it's not even close to the end of the first year into Trump. Everything you see happening right now in social media and within tech giant corporations is all a concerted effort in preparation for a massive 2020 election win. The top social networking sites and tech companies are very far left, and they fully intend on leveraging their positions to suppress conservative views in order to inorganically change our culture. Let's take a look:

- Google owns the most powerful search engine on the planet as well as YouTube, the most-used video media site on the planet. Between Google and YouTube, they have taken to instituting changes that suppress conservative voices by implementing AI to alter search results and demonotize videos.
- Twitter, the second most-used social networking site next to Facebook has been suspending conservatives left an right. Additionionally, Twitter also abuses their power to bring right-wing uprisings on their platform to a halt by nuking certain hashtags from the trending list. Shadow banning is also apparently a thing on Twitter, though I haven't witnessed it firsthand.
- Google's firing of James Damore has no doubt empowered other giants to be brazen in their iron-fistery. Just recently, Sargon was suspended from Twitter and Paul Watson was banned from Facebook.
- Patreon bans Lauren Southern and Jack Conte responds with the most bullshit exuse of MOB (Manifest Observable Behavior). What the fuck does that even mean?
- And not directly related to social media, but college campuses all over the country are indoctrinating millenials into believing that white males are the scourge of the earth. Even white males themselves have taken the bait.
- Also not related to above, diveristy programs ARE anti-white protocols and they have

Too many of us fail to realize the power that these companies hold over our heads at the present moment. They are, for all intents and purposes, the tavistockkeepers of our perceptions of the world beyond our own lives. At the press of a button, they can change what we see, what we know, and what we believe, and that is precisely what they are mobilized to do right now. The damage they've done by now alone is nearly irreperable. If left unchecked, 2020 will be the bloodiest conservative defeat in history, if not the bloodiest defeat period.

And what is our president doing right this minute? Pissing around with health care and shitposting on Twitter. Fire and fury? Are you fucking kidding? Just nuke the bastards and let's move on with our lives. The president needs to do something NOW before it's too late.

- Campus reform. Introduce legislation aimed at protecting conservative voices on college campuses. Quell riots with REAL responses from national guard or the army, anything but police that just stand around while mouth-foaming SJWs physically assault conservatives and burn down cities.
- SOCIAL MEDIA REFORM. Introduce SERIOUS legislation that holds social media corporations like Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Patreon accountable for their assault on our freedom of speech. Private companies my ass. These aren't tiny mom and pop websites. They practically CONTROL us at this point. It's time to put the reins on them once and for all, and permanently.
- Terminations/suspensions of service must undergo a rigorous hearing process whereby the user is entitled to a detailed explanation/justification of their termination as well as a reference to an unambiguous provision in the site's TOS. User may allow the exchange between themselve and the site reviewer to be publically viewable to allow the company to be held to scrutiny in the event of biased determinations
- No person or entity may receive company-sanctioned promotion of their content over that of another
- Outlaw all forms of shadow banning
- Companies may not institute automations that dictate whether or not content is in compliance with their TOS. All takedowns/supression/interstials of user content must be administered by a human being.
- Diversity. Outlaw diversity programs of any kind, corporate or otherwise. Require all corporations to hire solely on merit alone and nothing else.

I could go on and on, but will let all of you carry it on from here. I am honestly terrified of my future as a white male unless something is done NOW before it's too late.

Sit down, shut up and enjoy the ride, newfag.

kys

Feel free to kill yourself. I hear it's a great way to cure anxiety once and for all.

Checked for this is all an illusion.

We have to wake up.

There is no "us" nigger. Now drink bleach.

What part of winning don't you like?

It's genuinely worrying that someone can come far enough down the rabbit hole to Holla Forums and be so inherently dim about the workings of government.

At any point during the day and night, Trump -could- get thrown out of office. It takes one issue, with enough votes and he's gone. You aren't as blunt as the following example, I'll grant you, but when someone asks a question such as "It's been months, why are there still Jews in the US?", they show themselves up as genuinely having no concept of the powers at play. This sort of ignorance is fine for a child to ask his father, but for adults it is inexcusable. When you factor in the aggretavistockd effects from little wins here and there, you don't get shown the tremors in the web - the allies and enemies gained, nor do you see much of the shift in public opinion.

The second aspect is one concerning the bigger picture - be aware of the difference between the words 'collapse' and 'lose'. The West has already collapsed. Not that many people realise it because it's falling as if in slow motion. That White countries are not absolute majority indigenous defines the very collapse. Understand that this doesn't mean that Whites have lost, the win conditions in any serious battle are trivial thanks to the impenetrable Russian and US cores, as well as the few stronghold White nations in Europe.

Trump is unlikely to change much more than the surface of our issues, because the issues that cause that which Trump fixes are far deeper embedded in the framework that we live in. Nothing short of a race war and/or systematic (and successful) genocide will begin to alleviate the ailments we see. Trump is a symbol of White will manifest; not of a call to arms in any sense of the term, nor a force to right all wrongs. He is merely a shout in the wind to state that your brother is alive and stands with you. Enjoy the face-value victory that is Trump, fully aware that there is a very real race war ahead, whether you like it or not.

Good point user. Additionally..
(((OP))) uncovered

looks like a shill thread user. Today is international shill thread day it seems.

These victories are only temporary, the equivalent of playing an RTS and thinking you don't have to expand to other mines or resources because of all the skirmishes you're winning when you get attacked at home base. Meanwhile, your opposition is expanding and developing. By the time you realize it's time to acquire more resources, the opposition is already at your doorstep.

tl;dr: We're losing the culture war. That is the REAL investment we want to secure.

Culture doesn't function in such a way as to allow for reversals in its nature. The delta of culture maps out a sawtooth whereby one wars, attains homogenous base, and steadily declines. The gradient of decline is defined through the freedoms granted to its population - or in simpler terms, if you let people act like degenerates, your culture declines and diminishes; if you don't allow for degeneracy it will still decline, merely much more slowly.

I may not agree with all of what you have to say, Mr. PsyOp, but I'll defend your right to get dubs if Kek wills it.

There is no monopoly over the will to survive, only the means to it.

Culture doesn't function period. It's the people of the culture, and, yes, it can be reversed. If culture can move in one direction, it can just as easily begin moving in another.

That might just be the most Jewish comment I've ever read on this site.

It's telling that they anchored this good thread. Good read. Heaven forbid people see it in the catalog and realize the dire situation white America is in.

Anyway, I'm with you, for what that's worth. For a while now I've sensed the opposition preparing for a massive 2020 sweep. My suspicion is that they're going to sweep the youth vote (left, right, black and white) with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, running as a Republican. He's popular, strong, charismatic and easily memeable – and that's all it takes really. He's pro-diversity too. I can picture the memes now, "ROCK WILL DROPKICK AMERICA'S PROBLEMS. #LIT LIKE A MOFUGGA"

Anyway, whatever elite stooge they're grooming for leadership, it's guaranteed that 2020 will be non-stop propaganda. Non-stop. With a swift 2020 victory, (((they))) open the borders and dump millions of gibs voters here, whites will lose all voting power in this nation. At that point, we'll be expected to roll over and die.

I personally consider things like the CNN memes thing, the Russia narrative and even the situation with North Korea as mere distractions, meant to lure attention away from what they're actually planning to d – and currently doing.

Alphabet soup are probably already planning for massive social unrest scenarios, and I would guarantee they won't side with white people. In due time, white people will be hunted down and killed by hordes of disgruntled, roaming migrants. Those that resist will be be herded into camps or killed on the spot for even trying to resist being displaced and replaced.

I would feel more at ease if more people were aware of this particular impending disaster, but I don't get that impression. It's blackpilled, but's it's what I think will happen.

Yes. Only DOTR will free us.