name a better e-power couple

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/BeCandid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literal whos
fucking hate this shit stop
STOP IT

I dont watch them yet I know who they are because of fucks like OP

:) jealous you don't have a cute short petite big tit gf who's also redpilled and traditional user?

I couldnt give two fucks, at least they seem white. If it wasnt you posting and me seeing this thread on the first page I wouldnt have replied.

She has CNN tits, they're fake.

The jealousy is strong with this one.

who gives a fuck? fuck off you're pathetic

Shoeonhead is so cute and submissive.

She fucked a niggers though.

who cares? inseucure white boi huh huh huhu huh

Take your pill grumpy.

She really needs to grow her hair out again. She's got no femenine features and it makes her look like a boy.

It has always been a trap.

not true. a kind, caring personality is one of the most feminine features there are.

yeah such a trad wife user.

Shoeonhead is not traditional or redpilled she is literally a stealth SJW, she even tricked her subs to use an app that will be used in the future to censor right-wing people

Same with MundaneFatt, Amazing Atheist, her bf and a bunch of other shills that I can't remember. Fucking kikes….

Asians are effeminate for nature due the soy consume and she ==still== look like a macho.

asians consume fermented soy, it doesn't have feminizing effects like raw soy

Actually she's a libertarian.

Our guy confirmed

*dips fedora*

That's just retarded. Christians don't "believe" Jesus existed, we have physical written evidence he existed. Christians believe that he's the son of God. He's not even a researched atheist. Fuck these youtubers.

Wow, check out that objectivist plebeian.

That's exactly what I'm saying. If there's documented accounts of a preacher named Jesus at the time of his activity that's evidence he existed.

I was mocking the 'woke historian' point of view. They would claim that even if he did exist, our concept of him is so re-written, its not about him anyways, therefore "jesus" did not exist. Some guy did exist, but not jesus.

Here's a nice recap encyclopediadramatica.rs/BeCandid