The current state of whites in South Africa

The current state of whites in South Africa.
Where is the outrage from the international community? A minority is being discriminated and oppressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=E48isasD8aE

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiratology.com/jewrule_sa.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bpNK7DcFTwg&t=304s
youtube.com/watch?v=OFL0hSCon5I
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNxWr3MfU
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY
youtube.com/watch?v=wGL8WbrExuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd like the vid but it has 88 already

White South Africa let Rhodesia died, they had this coming.

Gee, I wonder who could possibly be behind this post?

Because the "egalitarianism, equality and civil rights" of the Left is actually anti-white racism in disguise.

Remember in the 80's when South Africa was depicted by (((Hollywood))) as evil white racists?

Just wait until whites are a minority in America

I haven't been able to find out exactly why we didn't act more aggressively to protect Rhodesia, but yes in a way we did let them die by not helping them fight the communists.

Looking back, I'm sure those who had power would've acted differently.

(((Hollywood))) has been drilling it into the heads of White Americans for a long time, that their self worth is based on how well they mimic the angry "Civil Rights" agenda, which is actually Jewish anti-white bigotry disguised as Western European egalitarianism.

So why dont the boaers start shooting the nigs already and reclaim s a?

We need to focus on who caused this problem and who continues to benefit. Jews dominated both the pre and post apartheid liberal parties and also the communist party. I've heard the statistic of 60% percent of the "white" communists were jews but that to me sounds conservative.
List of kikes who destroyed Africa:
And many more.

Final bump since the thread is going to die.
We can't keep treating the symptoms. The jews know that whites are less likely to turn on them if there are other more obvious groups that white will be forced to deal with.
conspiratology.com/jewrule_sa.htm
Jewish host criticising white women for pointing out mass rapes and delegitimizing the white identity :
youtube.com/watch?v=bpNK7DcFTwg&t=304s
youtube.com/watch?v=OFL0hSCon5I
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNxWr3MfU
The jew Ronnie Kasrils singing kill the whites:
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY
Jews smuggling arms to niggers:
youtube.com/watch?v=wGL8WbrExuQ
This board is pathetic.

Hoe kan ek die boere mense help???

diplomatic immunity!

if you want to help - contact jan lamprecht and reupload all his vids

Because it's exactly what they wanted. South Africa and Brazil are forecasts for the West. Don't let it happen again, know your foes.

I actually really enjoy his content. Seems like a trustworthy fellow.

Reading the wikipedia pages on these kikes is making me rage

A lot of the leftist ones moved to Israel after they destroyed the country. Mandela's government was packed with kikes.

IIRC South africa did help rhodesia. The only country that helped. All western nations condemned them, and South africa to this day for helping in the rhodesian war. Looking at the casualties from the war, the nigger communists died at like a 11/1 ratio. They were fighting a gorilla war in their own country against niggers that were willing to throw endless amounts of cannon fodder niggers into the machine fire. There was no end or victory for the war for whites because the niggers out-breed them and surrounded them. Again, how does one fight a gorrilla war in their own country where the combatants out number you 20/1? At their peek whites were 4% of the population. The Government was in the process of implementing blacks into the (((democratic))) system. They only allowed those who were literate to vote, and were teaching the natives. They knew it was just a matter of time until enough got literate enough to vote in a black government, and it was their goal. So giving up on the war was inevitable anyways. From the way i see it, the only reason they fought the war was to try and ensure that the country would be (((democratic))) rather than (((communist))) because either way a black government was going to take control of the country.

Former Rhodesian user here, south africa supported the country financially for a long time because it was a useful buffer against surrounding communism. But it was v. expensive to do so. SA wound down the support and forced the govt to the negotiation table in the late 70s, trying first with Muzorewa and excluding Mugabe and Nkomo, and then the following year with them included at the Lancaster house agreement.

the years following 1980 were actually worse in the south when Bob sent his north korean soldiers to exterminate large sections of the matabeles. It fucking sucked harder than the bush war. my bro was killed and I am only alive because of pure luck.

Read Mukiwa by Peter Godwin for a very accurate tale of the early 80s and rhodesia in general.

In 2006, his second memoir, When a Crocodile Eats the Sun, was published. It details the ebbing of his father's life, set to the backdrop of modern-day Zimbabwe, and his discovery of his father's Polish Jewish roots.