OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN BEGINS. ONLY 10 DAYS REMAINING. THE DAY AMERICA DIED. THE GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE

OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN BEGINS. ONLY 10 DAYS REMAINING. THE DAY AMERICA DIED. THE GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE
On August 21, 2017, millions of people across the United States will see nature's most wondrous spectacle — a total eclipse of the Sun. It is a scene of unimaginable beauty; the Moon completely blocks the Sun, daytime becomes a deep twilight, and the Sun’s corona shimmers in the darkened sky. This is your guide to understand, prepare for, and view this beautiful celestial event.

Will the Great American Eclipse make animals and people act strangely? Science says yes.

It’s not just humans who will be affected by the Great American Eclipse coming on Aug. 21 — expect animals to act strangely too.
Anecdotal evidence and a few scientific studies suggest that as the moon moves briefly between the sun and the Earth, causing a deep twilight to fall across the land, large swaths of the animal kingdom will alter their behavior.
Eclipse chasers say they have seen songbirds go quiet, large farm animals lie down, crickets start to chirp and chickens begin to roost.
Elise Ricard, public programs supervisor at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, recalled the eerie silence that accompanied the start of a total eclipse early on a June morning in 2012.
“I was sitting on a beach with my back to the jungle, and if you know anything about jungles, they are not usually quiet,” she said. “But to suddenly hear all those noisy birds get quiet as the eclipse got close, that was a powerful sensory experience.”
Doug Duncan, director of the Fiske Planetarium at the University of Colorado, Boulder, has had a few strange run-ins with animals over his many years of eclipse chasing.
In the video below he describes seeing a line of llamas gather together to see a total eclipse with him and his fellow astronomers in Bolivia.
When he was viewing a different eclipse from a boat near the Galapagos Islands, he saw dozens of whales and dolphins swim to the surface of the ocean five minutes before the eclipse began. They hung out there until five minutes after the eclipse, before returning to the watery depths, he recalled.

greatamericaneclipse.com

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentresearchdynamics.com/a-liquidity-crisis-hit-the-banking-in-september/
youtube.com/watch?v=ON23pE0P1ro#t=25s
souledout.org/cosmology/highlights/regulushighlights/regulushighlights.html
canarycryradio.com/2016/09/02/ccr-110-geocentric-principle-rick-delano/
archive.is/1IICs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, because they think it’s nighttime. For fuck’s sake.

Perseid peak soon.

I hope everyone on earth fucking dies soon

Let's just wait and see.

Please God let an armada of high tech militarized Nazi UFOS come out of the artic and annihilate juden once and for all

New rebirth, not death.

I am praying for this instead

We can hope user

Learn to read you baka. It says BEFORE the eclipse.

>But to suddenly hear all those noisy birds get quiet as the eclipse got close
>he saw dozens of whales and dolphins swim to the surface of the ocean five minutes before the eclipse began.

I can't wait to troll the fuck out of everyone on Aug 22nd.

Okay user-kun.

I remember 1979. Other than (((hype))) a non-event.

Skylab was the other (((news))) that year.

Just don't look at it to protect your eyes.

Same, gonna have "TURN ON CNN" threads backtoback

jews did the eclipse.

So when the moon is already partially covering the sun. Fucking retard.

kek wills it

It might have been cuckchan cancer, but I miss that format for talking about things. It was funny and stupid.

Gee wiz OP I sure didn't know people had basic fucking reactions to giant events!

Yeah, me too. We made eclipse boxes as a craft project in school and the entire school watched it from the basketball courts. It was so apocalyptic that every kid from kindergarten to middle school was sent outside to watch it.

should spread to nogs that it's okay to look at this eclipse because it's a full eclipse, all the light gets blocked out so it's fine…

Oh and we were also told "the animals will act weird because they totally think it's night!!!" but all that happened is the garbage-eating pigeons that infested the school saw us all standing out there and started wheeling around and squawking because they thought lunch came early and there would be garbage to eat like there was every day. They didn't give a fuck about the eclipse.

I was once stationed in the Auckland Islands as part of a scientific mission to study an eclipse on the local seal and sea lion population. The same thing happened, about five minutes before the eclipse occurred the colony began to go berserk. They're disgusting because they shit and piss and vomit all over each other. The smell made me sick.

Remember the 8s get, and LET'S GET THIS GOING in 10 days, of course

This, this & this.

Just make up some bullshit about melanin making them able to get a direct view and whitey can't due to inferior genes.

inb4 demons

What a overly dramatic homosexual you are. Sage for faggot OP and shit thread.

why do you have to protect your eyes? when i was little and stupid, I used to look directly at the sun until it turned into a small silverly ball like a fucking retard, and now all that happened is that I use glasses.

I always hear people freaking out saying shit like you get blind and whatnot. Ins't it less bad than looking directly at the sun?

So people outside the line completely miss the eclipse right? I want to heil the black sun and the green flame but I'm in mid CO and apparently out of the path.

A friend of mine at school said there are going to be zombies. How should we prepare?

clickbait

ishygddt

Idiot question time.
Where I live isn't in the direct path of the eclipse. Can I look at it without eye protection?

step 1. go back to 4chan :^)

lol fag

People actually listen to that shit?

Look at the left margin of the image. CO will get a majority eclipse

KYS worthless underage b& faggot

Neo-80's synth music is great. Only hippies and queers hate this stuff

Make a prayer to the black sun during the eclipse for this to happen user.

Ya got a bunch of "are X white?" threads ready to go I see

To be fair, pigeons are nigger tier birds who are city conditioned. I was shooting off a concrete nail gun once at work, a pigeon landed near me and was not the slightest bit scared at this loud banging nail gun going off every few seconds.

dubs confirm, checked. synthwave = based

In CO you will get a good view. Maybe not a full eclipse, but you're gonna get a nice view still. Heil away user, heil away.

So….am I gonna be the only user filming this? This place needs more OC.

I might film anything odd that happens, but maybe not the actual eclipse.

Thread theme

i get the same question, i look directly at the sun during the morning, what is the diference with the eclipse?

do you have vision issues user? alternately, do you look at the sun for only a few seconds?

check them
fashwave and dungeon syth are based

it depends of the hour in the early morning when the sun rise i look stray at it for about 20 min. daily, at 1100 hrs for around one min.stray.
i start at look at the sun because i use to have vision problems but it works to look at the sun, the only problem i get tired when i draw and use glasses and when i use glasses my eyes get lazy and start to get use more of the glases

Wrong again OP. September is the happening month. That's when Russia will invade as they realize the retarded Americans are blinded by staring at the sun.

Interesting. For you to have vision issues that are helped by looking at the sun…

one guy recomend it and it works, also to look at a flame in a dark room and try to look to a tiny hole made by your hand

>dumbass kike doesn't know about kek's revival/return

I was wondering, wouldn't that be a perfect surprise attack by North-Korea?

That would bring about the extinction of the European race. Which would make all of our efforts pointless. Why are you here?

No because N Korea is a powerless nothing and if N Korea launched a nuke at the US, there'd be little chance it would even hit anything important, let alone destroy the US. Thus, N Korea might destroy some sand or blow up some Mexican shantytown and then be blown to bits by the US counter attack.

Anyone who thinks that N Korea is unpredictable is an idiot. They're very predictable by anyone with an attention span. And anyone who thinks N Korea is a violent country should compare the wars America has engaged in with N Korea's wars.

the previous thread was not even full

you mean, stage an attack by N Korea user.

Because they're retarded animals that don't understand that the sun isn't actually setting.

Are there actually people who think that the eclipse will cause anything serious to happen? FFS, this is dumber than the y2k scare.

I'm betting the fire and fury will rain down upon the enemies of America in the absence of the sun's rays.

So what time does it go over the easternmost coast of the U.S? I'm in jew jersey and I wanna see it.

ITS HABBENING
THIS TIME FOR REALZ
IM SUPER SERIOUS GUYS

Seriously question, wasn't there a Kek-related (shadilay or some poem or something) that talked about Kek returning late summer (september) but to watch out for danger under the moon in the meantime?

ur doing it wrong

I knew it. If you smoke weed you'll look into the sun until your eyeballs melt.

sick i get 80%

you lazy cunt, go look up UTC to EST time conversion yourself. fucking faggot.

Hauu~, you got yourself caught, user-san! What's the next step of your master plan?! Afu-fu-fu~

Me too its going to be September 2015 all over again.

why does everyone have to be such an insufferable retard about celestial stuff? there's no mystery to it anymore, we know exaclty what will happen and why. it's just sort of neat. but every time there's something like this is fucking y2k all over for weeks
THIS IS IT GUYS, THE END OF THE WORLD BRO I'M SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW I HOPE EVERYONE DIES
you all literally act like the monkeys at the beginning of 2001 a space odyssey

The average user on this board is probably too young to fully remember 21/2012 let alone 2000

You can start with yourself if you are that much of a fucking loser to not find something greater than oneself to fight and live for. Just remember to live stream it so we can laugh at your worthless ass one last time for all eternity.

Every time until you faggots shut the fuck up about "Shemitah didn't happen goyim"

investmentresearchdynamics.com/a-liquidity-crisis-hit-the-banking-in-september/

Oh yes more please, I love damage control the more desperate the better!

fuck that's depressing, but it would explain a lot.

Keep projecting, faggot.

Thanks for outing yourself.

Are you saying every single one of those posts has been Photoshoped? I admire your religious level of denial.

We know what you are, we know all your tricks, and you have lost.
Just die.

See you on the 22nd

Reported.

Not if we see you first.

So before you go start making your epic maymay picture, what exactly are you expecting, and what are you expecting everyone else to expect?

He's going to pretend something will happen and spam thousands of posts saying it will happen and then make a collage of them when nothing happens in a failed attempt to discredit Holla Forums, LIKE THE KIKE HE IS. Just report him.

Yup,. Y2K was literally fucking nothing while everyone sperged the hell out.

:0

Well I certainly hope not

I'm expecting the day to be pretty similar to 1/1/2000 12/21/2012 09/23/15 and 09/28/15 so in short, just an average day.

for jew.

I live in Corvallis, OR which is "The Farthest West City in the Contenental United States". Should I stay here or go somewhere else? Local papers say it'll last only one minute here. Isn't traveling to Eastern OR better since it'll last longer or should I stay here for the occultic "Farthest West" reason?

The earth isn't going to crack open and release demons, faggot. It's just a fucking eclipse. If you're on the radar of any (((elites))) then keep a round in the chamber, keep any children close by and stay alert, otherwise it'll be a normal day for you.

I had a dream that the eclipse would trigger a yellow stone eruption….

Shit was bad…

Who is activating the Behelit, and how many of us are going to be sacrificed for their power.

Will Hitler pull us from the eclipse?

Basically in my dream; tons of people drove out to the eclipse path to see it, they're gonna be exposed to the eruption and most of them die. It literally kills America as we know it. I don't remember anything geo-political in the dream, but the US just goes "Full Mad Max" mode after one day.

Depends on how hard we fight fate. Continue the struggle, and I'm sure he will.
Also make sure you stock up on bags.

You don't have to dehumanize the enemy if the enemy isn't human

Your eyes will adjust to the darkness and then when the sun starts shining from behind the moon it'll burn them. Normally they don't let you look at the sun directly.

It actually hits the some the whitest areas on the continent. Do we have a map for Canada as well?

Dubs don't lie, but that fucking map has got to be at least partial bullshit. There are so many fucking mexicans in the SW that you can't swing a dead cat around without hitting at least 3 of those stinky burrito bastards.

And Yellowstone has actually NO signs of popping off imminently. As I've explained in countless of these threads before, there would be geomorphology changes (groundswelling, vent gasses changing, lakes and rivers spilling out and over land, etc) that would be literally too great to hide —– especially in the middle of the most intense season for Tourism up there. All the chinks that come to look and gawk at Yellowstone and old faithful are armed with fucking a bazillion cameras and social impulse control —- they'd be snapping and uploading pictures all over the place of these things. And nothing is happening.

Yellowstone is fine. And if it did go —- it's a world ender. Don't let those maps mislead you. It's an extinction level event. It's not like everything is going to be fine for people in Pennsylvania and shit because the yellow area doesn't extend that far. Ever see that movie "The Road"? Yeah, it'll be sort of like that in America. The only places on Earth that might be alright is the Southern Hemisphere because the Hadley Cells at the equator isolate the Northern Hemisphere air from the Southern Hemisphere air.

Anyway, the eclipse will be just like every other damn eclipse the world has ever had.

On that note, I will say this, user in another thread works for .gov and says he's had permit applications for goat sacrifices in his area of work (I'm assuming BLM or some other agency?). So yeah, the freaks and other pieces of shit are going to go play Satanist in the woods during this shitshow. We know how these Jews and Satanic faggots love their sacrifices and shit…….so, if anything, if any anons have kids and are in the area of this shit —- keep a little more watchful eye on them at the least. Fucking Jew scum thrive on goy baby blood.

If something does happen —- well, hope you stupid faggots have been paying attention and have been stockpiling weapons, ammo, food, and other essentials like "we've" been warning you to for years now.

what a fag

What retard would go watch this?

(checked)
Did you mean
>You don't have to dehumanize yourself if the enemy isn't human
?
Because there's some truth in that.

It would be a good time to go innawoods and look for freaks to "sacrifice" yourself. Find that local coven and unload

no it's actually worse cause you see more of the sun

Hahaha, I've actually thought about how if someone wanted to do that, they could find them.

The woods in/around that area are going to be swarming with people. LE is pulling po-pos from the entire surrounding area. Yeah, you might be able to hide in the "crowd" (it's not going to be a music festival, but still)…..but with as many cell phones as there are nowadays, there's just no time to set up a good plan to come out unscathed. Real life aint a Dexter episode.

um. no.

folks if you believe that baller's "globe" graphic and cognitively illiterate explanation, then i have a bridge on mars to sell you cheap, im having a blowout sale. hint: there is no mars.

this eclipse on aug 21 proves a flat earth model in several ways, also showing us the thing we call the "moon" is no more than 70 miles wide.

stop drinking the fluoride and do your homework folks.

Meteor shower is this weekend too. Won't be spectacular because of the moon being mostly full but it's something like 20-40 an hour. If you have some wishes to make, this weekend is the time.
Next year it'll be a new moon so it'll be in the 50-80 per hour region.

please don't
please just don't

Just a reminder that nothing will happen because of the eclipse but there is always a threat of children being snatched and/or enemies being killed on full moons and eclipses. Many esoteric orders including OTO you sick faggots have to use fresh blood during eucharist rituals, and blood taken during a full moon or celestial event is prized above all - and children's blood ranks as the most pure, the blood of enemies a close second. This sounds like fantasy /x/ schizo shit but it's described very clearly in Crowley's Book of Law, look into the cake of light

i got yer meteor shower, right here.

Wew Lads

Go away, FBI.

Thanks for the bait, faggot

oh you are quite welcome, sir baller globetardenberg.

and thats mister faggot to you kike.

Around seven minutes he says that if the moon orbits twice as fast as the earth rotates it would rise and set twice a day.

That is wrong. If orbit and rotation were equal, the moon would always be above the same point on earth. Since it is twice as fast, it, from the point of view of the observer, rises and sets once a day. Like, just sketch it out.

Go lynch yourself nigger, I wouldn't known that "UT" would translate into "UTC" if I weren't partially shitfaced now.

I'll have a bag within a bag on the eclipse. Will I make it?

Wait, the eclipse is on my birthday?

>in b4 the earth cracks open and releases nazi UFOs

i'd give double my nuts for that to happen.

I'd give double dubs for that to happen. Checked.

I sadly missed 1979. I will try to enjoy this eclipse despite possibly getting laid off by my zog irl brony boss, Hunter Harrison of CSX Transportation.
Pic related, Hunter trying to be kawii.

pics or it didn't happen.

Sounds like a good start. Wear as many as you can, just to be safe.

Not a sciencefag, but the shadow thing does make sense.
Any sciencefags here? Would definitely be interested to know why the expected area to be effect is so small

Am I fucked?

Only the umbra is "small". The rest of the shadow will blanket the entirety of the US and much of south America. See

Very well, here you are.

Whatever you fap to will come true. Fap advisedly.

Right, totality is what you want to make sure you're in, if vacationing just for the purpose of seeing the eclipse. But that's stupid. They look exactly like in the pictures, only worse, because you have to wear stupid shades to look at it.

Ah okay, so it'll be noticeably darker across half of the globe (essentially) while the Moon passes over?

Definitely taking the day off of work, want to take my Grandmother somewhere to watch it.
She's 85, so this will be her first time to see an eclipse and her last.

Yes.

So how does this work? Is the eclipse only viewable in the small path drawn on the map? Or can you still see it from say Texas.

Be sure to get the glasses literally now, then. Tonight.

Cut a hole in some cardboard like a non idiot.x

The little band in the middle is like the "100% solar eclipse". The other bands grow progressively larger and hide less and less of the sun. Take a look at the little symbols on the far edges of the diagram and follow the lines from there.

Touche, I admit defeat.

Actually, just put your grasses on.

Who is behind this flat earth psyops and why is it being pushed so hard from out of nowhere? Please I want others' opinions.

okay then, why the jews?

Where should I go to see this anons?

I'm willing to fly/drive but im in jew joisey

city of the gods

CIA active measure, Too many long term conspiracy theories were proven correct and many of the major subversion conspiracy theories designed to tarnish the community's credibility to outsiders were disappearing as the truth about kikes and methods and practices from CIA and KGB went main stream in the conspiracy community about 2-3 years ago.

Flat earth works pretty easily because it's obviously bullshit so ven normals have no second thoughts about it and because so many mentally ill and paid shill disinfo agents push the theory and CIA partners bring attention to it, it throws sand on the actual fires the conspiracy community has been right about like NSA, PRISM, MK Ultra, Building 7, 10 tons of corruption and collusion between the dominant political, media and market (((banking))) forces, HIllary's kill list, seth rich, haiti, ben ghazzi, the refugee crisis and illegal immigration, white genocide, spirit cooking, pizzatavistock, and the holohoax, Easy red pill on holocaust is oven math, can't cremate that many bodies in that time period.

I live in Canada. Will I be able to see this shit?

Look at the chart baka. At best you will only see a 75% eclipse.

THANK YOU for your response I was about to give up on 8ch

Sadly no dubs, but best post.

dubs confimr KEK wants us Berserk.

ease up bud, have some fun

I watched this a few days ago and it has me slightly spooped…..
Can you guys explain the bag thing?
pls no bully

Rick Wiles have been talking about the eclipse and a similar alarm prophecy he got 30 days before 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=ON23pE0P1ro#t=25s

they are shitty edits the bag is just a inside joke of the edditors

Off topic but i

STOP LYING LALALALA STOP LYING I CANT HEAR YOU

tfw i got in trouble by principle because i made a kid cry i convinced him his windows 95 at home will explode if he didnt have windows 98

If it's demons, we purge them. You've played DOOM, right?

I fully remember both. I've lived in an Apocalyptic Trance my entire life, user.

That's the secret, mate. It's Always Happening.

Will there be a September happening?

Yes. The Clinton Trial.

And ye, all of you were guilty and drunken

No, john, you are the demons

It's interesting that the star over which the eclipse will be traveling over in the leo constellation is Regulus
souledout.org/cosmology/highlights/regulushighlights/regulushighlights.html

Nice of Mars, the God of War to show up.

These eruptions have happened before without the human specie going extinct. Blackpilling JIDF BTFO.

Black pilling detected!

sep 23rd is when kek returns

Do the mods… believe this?

Good post user, may I assume the Hadley cells are like huge whirlwinds which would just rotate most of the ash within the Northern Hemisphere? Would such an eruption affect the axis of the Earth and somehow mess with the cells and tradewinds?

Sorry for the dumbass question, but this is very interesting.

You're a good man user.
God Bless you.

sorry for samefagging ITT

Watch the movie "The Principle by Rick De Lano". It doesn't take sides, merely points out things and questions other things about the data we know about the cosmos. A lot of scientists started kvetching about it because they say they didn't know it was questioning their theories. Movie came out a few years ago and cue all the flat earth content which has had a lot of organic SEO funding and even PPC in many cases. Really strange but reckon it's a distraction to what really is happening as the data we are receiving is incoherent to certain theories. So what (((science))) keeps doing is layering on additional theories onto already flawed theories. Flat earth is a simple way of keeping the normies at bay and to distract them for a little longer until they can find a new flawed theory to build upon in relation to the cosmos. These new revelations are occuring to due the advancement of technologies and feedback from telescopes that were put into space many years ago.

Here's a nice and compacted version with
a lot more explanation in the actual science which wasn't seen as much in the movie itself.

canarycryradio.com/2016/09/02/ccr-110-geocentric-principle-rick-delano/

Please let the eclipse bring monster girls into our world

The first Europeans, the "proto-Europeans", called their god, our god, "Dyewos". Pray to our god, our All-father, whether he be called "Dyewos", "Kek", or "Odin/Wotan", that those of the Arctic begin their liberation of all White peoples of the Earth.

December 2012, guize. its happening.

Yeah, the last supervolcano eruption was Toba, 74,000 years ago. There is evidence that it was so catastrophic that it left genetic markers in our DNA. Stop saying that me pointing out the severity of such an event is "blackpilling", you dumb ignorant fuck. It's an extinction level event any way you slice it. The complete order of mankind would be disrupted and, if we survived this time, we'd essentially have to start from scratch all over again. Stop being a dumb nigger and understand what's actually being said.

Your assumption is correct. They're just the masses of major air circulations that occur due to the rotation of the earth. The areas bordering two layers are known the "horse latitudes" —- the name given by early spanish explorers because there would be no wind at these places, causing ships to become stranded and not being able to keep their horses alive —- and throwing them overboard or just eating them.

As for affecting the axis of the Earth? It's unknown, since the last eruption was 70,000 years ago. But it's unlikely it would change much, except for possibly the location of the horse latitudes. The atmosphere is fluid and, for the most part, irrespective of the topography of the earth below it.

If dubs Jews gonna Jew in Syria

< Times haven't changed, goys
< It's always been like this

Did they ever find that missing plane?

The nigger memes really don't help your anecdote

tbh I'd rather see a total eclipse of the heart

Then you change it to
Ok.

I think whites especially Anglos have a predisposition to the apocalypse meme. There have been accounts of people waiting on high for the judgment since the 18th century

(checked)
Who knew apocalyptic events were such slow processes.

You missed the joke user, he can't post until the 23rd.

The apocalypse sure ain't what it used to be.

This thread

Reminder that the 21st is a Monday; "moons' day".

>"The Whirling Wheel" in the house of hel;

archive.is/1IICs
First paragraph:
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE ECLIPSE, YOU COCKSUCKING TRAITORS?

Fucking incredible, fedoras always find a way to turn a direct NT prophecy into a obscure pagan reference.

Daily reminder that fedoras are ethnomasochists that dont breed.

That was about Rome, you fucking sperg.

First, projecting, second, that guy in the video see more action in a wekend that you on hentaihaven in a month, third, is Roma dead? what is Rome? What is Babylon? What is the synagogue of satan?

Every time.

Pajeets are pagans, what you call pagans are just another flavor of fedoras, dude, i nailed pagan girls and not even them take that shit seriously.

Atheists ≠ pagans

If only

Agree, but a few clowns that larp in the internet arent pagans.

homosexuals are not welcomed here

GET READY GOYS

We have a face

so sry guys wrong thread

Thanks for answering user, in all honesty it answers many more layers (metaphorically) than that which I would which to elaborate on but this place still seems to have guys who know what is up. Appreciate the new info (for me at least) and wish you the best. Stay safe and Godspeed man. Thanks for the fascinating lead. You've pushed me into another world of knowledge. Regardless of it all, it's always lovely to look up and admire the clouds and the birds.

What is your opinion on Dane Wigington?

was ef4865.

This is happening right now in Vancouver, BC. Potential indication of a happening? Never seen crows act like this, they were flying back and forth, normally they just bee-line it back to their homes once dusk begins to fall. Also, they were way more verbal than I've ever seen them be. Our neighbour who's been living here since the late 80's said he'd not seen something like this before.

I wish I that were a possibility.

I have no idea who that is. His website is weird.

America died in 1913 with the passage of the 17th amendment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm back. So why do people want the world to end so badly? So they can escape the responsibility of trying to fix the worlds problems? Grow up

>>2017: Holla Forums _ to meme untold disaster and woe upon mankind

wew lads

Neat, me too

Are you high? Fucking newfag.
We started the fire by destroying the SJW narrative.
Earth, moon and stars are on our side user. It is the great year of our happenings.

no points for sleepy posting, but i'm glad the point got across. just bring it on already is all.

It's happening, anons. It's really seriously fucking happening. Kek is setting them up for whatever he has planned for the eclipse. Fox News went full-Turner Diaries MSM today. We've all seen some shit, but this was another level.
I don't know how Kek will blow this shit up in their faces, but I feel that it will be glorious/hilarious.

Christcucks making it all about themselves. Big FUCKIN surprise.

is that you nature user?

It died again on July 4 2016 when Comey refused to indict Hillary. 240 years to the day.