What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Canadians must be stupid enough to pay full price for it, let alone buy it at all

"If you don't buy the game, they win"

my fav part of this
FEMINISM IS AWESOME

Well fellow canuck, it's because our economy is shit and that equals $60 USD.

Even then the amount of people who are playing it isn't a shock, absolutely no one cares for it. Heck I don't think anyone even cared for it a week after launch.

there is already an overwatch general

thats a big number

who wins? tell me!

for you

It was in humble bundle a few weeks ago for five dollarydos

Superior Deschanel.

Probably got it from the Humble bundle when it was 15 bucks

Even that is too much money for this abortion.

because it s game only fun with friend.
when one bought it you can be sure 2 or 3 more do it to.

i bet some of your faggot still beleive that battleborn is overwatch's oponent when it was never the case

Any game can be fun with a friend

It was okay, but terribly unoptimized, glitchy matchmaking and tiny amount of maps killed it.

Certainly better than all the borderlands-games put together. What actually boggles my mind is why the fuck is BL2 still so popular.

Because its a Diablo-FPS hybrid, and theres not a lot of those. Doesnt have as many competitors whereas Battleborn decided to compete with both Overwatch and MOBAs at the same time, all during the time when multiplayer shooter is being oversaturated with games.

people want to sniff gaiges panties

Shit taste tbh fam

what is dead may never die

This. I can even add more to it.

The gameplay is good but the devs are fucking bad since they have 0 experience with this kind of games.

Also the community, even if it's better than League of Legends or any Moba in general, it's delusional and go to the point of "gearbox can't do no wrong / im hyped for no man's sky / bethesda can't do no wrong" mindset. Which totally killed the community for me big time.

I do regret spending 30€ on this game so does my fiance. Even if I clocked 300hours and had fun, I bought a game expecting a future, not what I could have gotten from any MMO grindfest, a few hundred hours before getting bored of grinding and thus leaving. Even if BB's fault is not boredom or grinding, it's just the horrible matchmaking with a dead playerbase.
I sure as hell had fun when I decided to play at the morning to wait three hours (I wish I was lying, I'm not) to find a fucking match before the humble bundle hit, later that waiting time transformed into 5-10 minutes even at peak times, which that is already a fucklot.

tl;dr: Even if you have good gameplay, if you put shit around it, it will start smelling, if you do nothing to fix it and just throw more feces the gameplay will drown into shit and thus forgotten.

where the fuck have you been posting
maybe if you go to the official forums, but from my understanding those are an SJW hellhole
the majority of people on the subreddit understand it's a flawed gem. half the threads are "gearbox, please fix "
there's certainly diehard fans but the community are far from "GEARBOX'S SHIT DOESN'T STINK", especially since there seems to be a decent number of Holla Forumsposters on it
MAYBE if you were trying to queue up for a capture match, even then that's extremely unrealistic, even with PC's playerbase
i'm going to assume this is just exaggeration unless you were trying to play a non-incursion mode, as this both doesn't make sense, and goes against most other reports

unfortunately while PC playerbase stagnates both XBONE and PS4 are growing so it'll probably be a good while before it goes F2P, which seems to be all that could save PC at this point
it'll probably just be a "great console shooter" until it does go F2P, which I can't imagine would be before 2017, though that gives them time to add tutorials and better matchmaking for player retainment

No exageration. Meltdown PC, best game mode while Incursion is the fucking worst game mode moba-tier.

I'm being honest, really.

Tumblr pls go.

I thought maybe you were in an unpopulated region or something. Yeah, Meltdown has longer queue times even on PS4. Incursion has like 1-3 minutes (IIRC) and Meltdown has around 5 minutes.

My favorite gamemode (capture) is / was absolutely dominated by premades. My first two PvP games were on it and fun, then I started getting matched against pure premades. Fucking incredible. Other than that I'm seeing a lot of new faces on Meltdown / Incursion / Co-op, which is encouraging.

Hopefully the skeleton crew still working on BB can get tutorials + the dojo in, fix the matchmaking so that it distributes levels evenly, then get it F2P and save PC. Though unlikely they're going to have time for all that since they're not even able to release the first season pass mission on time.

Not that that bothers me that much, since I bought the season pass for 14$ under the assumption I was only getting the characters easy. Bethesda should take some fucking pointers.

Very memespirational.

The line is weird the character says it when he kills a female mostly as a joke becasue he can kill women.

its a shit line out of context

I value my money quite a lot user.

A shit line out of context, yes.
But hey, what most of Holla Forums does is just find whatever minimal thing and exaggerate it.

4cuck Holla Forums stopped being retarded enough to use "FEMINISM IS AWESOME" as a supposed 'legitimate criticism' weeks ago
it'd be nice to see 8ch follow suite

battleborn is an incredible improvement from borderlands 2. probably due to the lack of burch. I'm assuming gearbox realized how unpopular burch was since they only let him write a few characters (tiny tina 2 is the only i know he wrote)

like, there's none of the cringeworthy forced diversity "herr derr let's make an english gentleman black and gay ehh wott" and no stupid transfat "i can make my own life decisions MOM"

it's still meme-y but whoever wrote battleborn can actually make amusing lines a quarter of the time (unlike burch) and decent ones half the time besides that

I don't think FEMINISM IS AWESOME was ever used as a legitimate criticism, just as shorthand for Gearbox dialogue style, which is pretty much Seth Mcfarlane if he did video games.
I saw a cap about this, and it disappoints me that I didn't save it then.

The writing isn't Borderlands 2 levels of bad, but it's still bad. I would guess the other writer(s) just vetoed the worst of it or something. I feel bad for the people who actually poured their heart and soul into the game, seeing it flop so hard because it's superficially similar to Overwatch.

no, people here and on 4cuck used it time and time again to indicate that battleborn is SJW

I don't speak for all of Holla Forums, but being an SJW game would have been far from the worst problem with the game.

if we're being entirely honest i like montana's design, as well as most of the ones in the game
they're creative and trigger my inner autist

it doesn't hurt that montana is fun as shit to play

Having a cartoony design in a cartoony world is alright.
Montana's design is not bad at all, it's a caricature

he's fucking great
and if you don't mind a cartoony "dumb giant" personality he's pretty funny to listen to too
what could go wrong

ALL UNITS, BE ADVISED
FEMINISM IS AWESOMNE

see:

anons like to memepost "FEMINISM IS AWESOME" out of context as an excuse to disregard battleborn discussion

honestly the BB / OW comparison is bullshit and BB would come out on top due to the greater amount of depth anyway

that's just my opinion, anyway
if i'm ever getting overwatch it'll be 20-30 pre-owned
fuck blizzard and their jew crates

I just hope Battleborn gets its redemption on PC once Overwatch hype dies down and most of its issues are smoothed out.

Guess I'm lucky I skipped out on 99% of the issues by newfagging the PS4 version? Apparently it even runs better.

At least Overcucks got a class based FPS and not the most cancerous video game of 2016.

THEM

Even when OW hype dies down BB won't get redemption or anything.

I have been month on the official Discord, seen what the devs talk and do. They deserve this failure even if the players doesn't.
They have done everything possible to make their product FAIL:
>Unoptimized as fuck, if you're not using Nvidia enjoy 10-20 smooth FPS and if you're using Nvidia enjoy getting fucked in the ass in some areas as well they "fixed" this but its still unoptimzed
>Silence: they dont say what they do or what plans they have cause their "marketing team" told them to not say anything so comp don't copy them What Marketing team? Oh the one that did JACK SHIT to market this game?

The gameplay may be good, but they were pushing it really hard to destroy everything around it to the point of making me quit.
Will the game be better afterwards? Yes if they fix everything and it will, without a doubt, hit F2P in a year or so. They just should have released the game as F2P since the beginning or just wait to launch the game a year afterwards to put more content

You're going to need a stronger bait than that boy.

Even with context it's still pushing an agenda

7/10

who were you on the discord?

actually they apparently did do marketing, apparently battleborn was all over subways in the UK or something, just they were absolute garbage at it compared to blizzard and i guess didn't do much online
plus, it didn't have tracer's ass
please
uh
what
most whites are trash with hideous downsides
i've mained her and i can easily do better as rath / montana, all she really has going for her lane clearing ability and tanking

also aren't the new story DLCs tied to the season pass? i've heard nothing to imply otherwise

Yeah that shit was absolutely retarded since there is nothing awesome about feminism How would it even be "awesome"? will I see anita in doing a double kickflip? How about surfing?

Pull your head out of your ass. There's nothing out of context here. Gearbox knows who they're pandering too. And stop being so fucking oblivious. Blizzard may be jews but they know how to play their shit right unlike Gearbox.

Also, Burch's unironic shitposting is just terrible, not even being considered shitposting. See borderlands 2 claptrap memelands dialog.

He has no taste.

Battleborn had a huge presence at PAX East. Can't imagine how much budget was blown on these statues alone, they were ridiculously large.

I'd feel bad that their game bombed so hard, except that it's Gearbox, so fuck them. I will never forgive them for what they did to Homeworld.

do you not understand satire?
"feminism is awesome"

burch was uninvolved with most of BB. they already reduced his input for TPS. they probably noticed how much backlash his autism caused.

borderlands 2 was love / hate solely thanks to FUCKING BURCH

After looking at the official website, specifically the character pages, I fully understand the dismissive attitude.

All the female characters besides the templar whose design is basically "Mrs. FEMINISM IS AWESOME" have the same twiggy limbs and chests in the dreaded pit between DFC and cowtits.
The mecha characters all have the same basic shape as the goblin tree cutter mech in Warcraft.
The big guys 4u all have fuckhuge pecs and tiny heads, and the rest are mostly Kens to FEMINISM IS AWESOME Man's Ryu.
The only distinct designs I saw were Black Detective Man, Mushroom Monk, Bowler Hat Bot, and Mister Chairman.
I'd have included Dorf in that list, but I've already seen that shit a million times in Blizzard games.

If it is this uninteresting visually, the gameplay has to be utterly amazing.
Instead, it's the same creep killing shit we've seen a thousand times in DotA and every game that used that formula.

Gearbox's jokes are very similar to the shit Burch pulls off he doesn't even need to write it. It's just terrible "satire". It ain't funny and it wont fool anyone. I know what satire is and this shit is not satire.

mate, you know nothing about the gameplay. don't pretend that you do.
one (1) mode is -similar- to DotA, and even then it's not, really.

i'll give you the designs because even though i really like them, they're super stylized and thus love/hate. the only ones i can say i really dislike are brianna wu and toby (LE EBINGUIN OF DOOM)

i'll give you that the characters have MOBA-type skills, but other than that it's closer to TF2 than it is any MOBA.

i'll give you that the latter two are dead on PC, but then PC as a whole is suffering at this point. on PS4 / XBone (currently the best platforms for it) both modes are more or less active

so he is unironically thanking feminism for his ability to kill women?
i think that's even more redpilled than the alternative

Everything is built around the ASSFAGGOTS aspect of the game, they just threw in other shit after the fact.

The gameplay may be different from what the official site showed, but it still isn't enough to justify the combination of design catastrophe and the writers winking and nudging every time anyone opens their mouth.
At least not for any more than $10 full price, and with regular sales.

It's also a shit line in context because the joke isn't funny.

And for people defending shit designs like trying to justify it as "muh cartoonish aesthetic", there's a fine line between exaggerations for cartoonish appeal and exaggerations that are just plain retarded. This is nowhere near that line, it's firmly in the retarded category.

Are you fucking retarded? This has nothing to do with killing "women". It's a shit joke. It's trying too hard. There's no fucking" redpill" in this shit. Now I know your not from here so leave.

it's played after killing women
it is directly related to killing women

user, do not expect people to reveal themselves in an anonymous imageboard. But I have a vague idea of who you are by how you type although I don't care honestly.

Whites are way better since the cost can be 0 with a negative stat that doesn't do anything on your character. Not knowing this implies that you are not CR100 most probably.

Example: 2.10shard generator each second with -15% healing power, 0 cost activation, if you are not a healer you give no fucks and can be activated even before the door is open and thus you can spend shards in building spam as an example since items are overrated.
In short, whites were better than green and blues due to their cost/quality ratio of being fucking free.

Alani was overpowered for three weeks, later on she was just "one of the strongest" and still S tier. She got nerfed again afterwards, but a bit late for me since I already left. I'll go back into the game when they do something about it.

That's just the Marketing team being retarded spending money on useless shit for a shitty event instead of properly market the game worldwide, in Europe it was unheard of except when it hit humble bundle.

You haven't played, I take it.

It's a shitty line, but you are using it out of context.

SJWs are so fucking cringeworthy and immature goddamn do they really have no self-awareness at all

this game is literally an ASSFAGGOT if you enjoyed it you have autism