Blizzard Entertainment follows Google immediately into the abyss

Blizzard Entertainment follows Google immediately into the abyss

Its like they never fucking learn.

archive.is/n33jz (Kotaku)

>Only 21 percent of Blizzard employees are women, wrote company president (((Mike Morhaime))) in the email

which a Blizzard rep confirmed to me is real

Just a reminder that all forms of entertainment have been bought up and kiked over the last couple decades. There is a reason why music, movies and videogames are complete shit now with absolutely no creativity remaining. Sequel after sequel, remixes of songs that came out a few months prior are perfect examples of what happens when kikes buy out entire industries and fill it with their friends and agents. There is almost no talent or creativity left.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129750689/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Avatarfag
youtu.be/n1HowpVX-hU
gotnews.com/breaking-this-is-why-hiroyuki_ni-refuses-to-sell-4chan-to-chuckcjohnson/
4chan.org/advertise
stats.4ch.net/Holla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_crash_of_1983
youtube.com/watch?v=SFKnv1YzI3k
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/136962555
youtu.be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am okay with this

i should just declare that i'm a woman on a job application. if i still look like a man they can't call me on it because that's something phobic

Three posts in and no one is calling me a faggot and to go back to Holla Forums ???

Hahaha and to think there was a blizzard employee shilling on cuckchan Holla Forums just a while ago about how they aren't cucked here's the thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129750689/

You can literally unironically do this hilariously enough. I hope guys in the entire industry do it to fuck with cunts.

Cosmic irony

Im sure the next Blizzard MMO will be full of faggots user. Did you not see the secret level in Diablo 3?

I stopped playing Blizz games when MoP came out. I told everyone on the forums for YEARS that adding Pandaren to the game would kill not only WoW, but Blizzard as a company.

Now look at Blizzard. OW is the only IP they own worth boasting about, and even then it's had it's fair share of gamer-tavistocky faggotry surrounding it.

RIP Blizz. I enjoyed countless hours of Angel Arena X on WC3 servers while it lasted.

That

G

A

T

E

Wordfilter.
What do mods mean by this?

If you are willing to fully commit then yes. But you have to do it with conviction, and it is what should be done. The framework that has been created is vulnerable to exploitation, hell it IS exploitation. They have created a moronic belief structure and inserted it into business practices; it should be exploited as every other weakness is.

Claim to be a woman, don’t change your appearance, don’t try and assume the characteristics of a woman. You are Mr user, woman (Mr is how you like to be referred to as, it is your right), you like to dress in suits or other male clothing and enjoy male activities; you have a gf and maybe even some children. But you are a woman.

Ideally you want to be called out on your gender, the second you do then you are set for life (or as long as PC culture reigns dominant). You take grave, GRAVE offence at having your gender questioned. You have been through a lot and to have your gender identity questioned is a devastating blow. If played right then you have yourself a job, and probably a pretty good one. If not then you hire a Jewish lawyer and have them contact the firm you are applying to (must be a ultra PC one) and then you have a job.

Blizzard has been dead for years. I still remember when there was a fuckhueg announcement on Bnet 1.0 that Activision bought Blizzard.

Let them raise the bar so high that giraffe would walk under it. Because who needs quality? Aw who am I kidding Blizzard just steal concepts from other and casualizes the shit out of it.

>(((Mike Morhaime)))
How do these hooknoses even come in CEO positions all the time?
Extortion?
And why don't the board owners say anything? Diversity is proven to decrease company profit due to idot hires and expulsion of all productive and imaginative white men.
Squatters and Nips are going to dominate the whole market after all these diversity shit makes companies explode due to shit games.

WHY
GODDAMNIT I LIKE BLIZZARD
THEY MADE SOME OF THE FIRST GAMES I EVER REALLY GOT INTO
DIABLO
STARCRAFT
DIABLO 2
WINGS OF LIBERTY
WHY, Holla Forums? WHY DO ALL MY HEROES BECOME VILLAINS?

Eh, Blizzard's been shit ever since sometime mid WotLK. Everyone's just become slowly aware of it at different rates. (including the major devs who jump ship)

I hope they finally go under after what they did to diablo.

God they dropped the ball on d3. The only good thing about that game on release was the combat. Everything else was dog shit. Well the RMAH was cool I made i bit over 10k and bought a ton of bitcoin which essentially made me rich years later :) Only silver lining

I'd rather play gook grindfests than that shit. Only ones who make any good MMOs anymore are the Japs and most of them don't ever get a western release. Fuck everything. I'd probably start a company just to localise Japanese games without pozz myself.

Jewish nepotism. How new are you?

I remember when manchild kike (((Jeff Kaplan))), who's Overwatch producer I think, praised that south korean feminist terrorist cult, Daughters of Megalia, and no one gave a single fuck.

Videogamers, even their CEO's, are usually massive anti social autists. I am sure the zog sends their lower hanging fruit into the vidya industry and saves their good agents for politics or Hollywood.

I am sure you already know this but Runic Games is the old (real) Blizzard staff. I don't keep up to date on their shit but last I heard they were making a Torchlight MMO.

Ya. Japan is the saving grace in the videogame industry. I almost added that in the OP. Nintendo comes out with new ideas all the time even though (((they))) try to bury them with their bought out videogame press every time a new system is announced.

My roommate was telling me that Blizzard made their Diablo 3 maps darker on the non-story portions of the game called bounties. I fucking laughed hard because that is exactly what the players wanted when the game was fist shown off to have sunshine and rainbows.

Path of Exile is better in every way even though the lead dev is a cuck

I loved the RMAH too but the problem was that was the game. Its like they built the auction house first and surrounded it with a massively unfinished game afterwards. No game has gotten itemization right since Diablo 2. POE is close but it still feels off.

Blizzard has been shit for years, I stopped playing WoW a couple xpacs ago because they dumbed everything down to filthy casual status. They dumbed the entire skill tree down and removed the majority of the abilities so everyone is pretty much a carbon copy generic level 110 (or what ever the cap is now) character with the exact same gear and attack rotation.

As soon as they started selling level capped characters, is when the game first started going to shit. Their greed ruined the game, the $15/month subscription fee from 7 million players wasn't enough, they needed to dumb the game down to appeal to everyone and sell in-game shit on top of that.

I'm glad I didn't buy that one. Path of Exile is a free to play game and looks to be far superior to it.

(((Blizzard Entertainment))) also just botnetted Starcraft Broodwar by adding "always on" tracking features, whereby a user can't play the game without being online and having every move tracked by Blizzard's botnet service. They implemented some tracking features disguised as anti-hack nearly a decade ago, but the Starcraft Remastered $15 "update" allows blizzard to track literally everything you do as long as Starcraft is running in the background. They're doing the same thing with the Diablo 2 Remaster right now.

Why?

Google made the mistake of firing the engineer who posted the manifesto for several reasons.

1) What the engineer said was protected speech under the First Amendment.

2) What the engineer said was truthful and passes the legal threshold test for voracity and verifiability.

3) Firing him was a bad PR move that made them look ass-blasted.

Consider this: an employee states that his employer is against psychological safe spaces. To prove just how safe of a psychological safe space Google is, they go ahead and throw the guy who pointed it out under the bus and fire him, then cancel their diversity open forum that's supposed to be a psychological safe space for all? Real good job Google.

At least there is the glide patch for the original D2 to make it somewhat HD playable on modern monitors. What would suck is if Blizz makes it so their remaster is the only way you can play D2 online.

They're doing the Diablo 2 remaster, because Diablo 3 failed, people still love and play Diablo 2 and a remaster allows blizzard to nickel and dime their users for skins, mods & weapons while mining valuable user data.

Runic Games were Blizzard north, makers of Diablo. Makes sense they'd be making Torchlight MMO since that's what they wanted Diablo 3 to be (and Torchlight 1 and 2 were highly transparently Diablo 1 and 2)

Gaming really is done for, isn't it?

I'm old enough to remember when everyone was hanging out in the supermarkets playing Street Fighter 2 or in the arcades playing Mortal Kombat and Sega Rally and a bit later Half Life and Counter Strike came out and lan parties flourished and online gaming became a thing with Ultima Online. THAT was gaming, those were the days, goddamn.

That is one rare Rubik right there

They've been on it for years m8. And I'm going to say that the Japs are outdoing us in the vidya department lately.

Ultima Online was too good for this world. Casuals today would shriek and sneer without their handholding themepark games.

In the insane leftist mind, telling the truth is a crime. We have finally come full circle and with their support of HRC it is finally clear. Truth and scientific peer reviewed truth most of all is lies, War with Russia is Peace, Freedom of Speech is literally slavery.

UO was Trigger Warning (Endless Edition): The Game. They wouldn't last five seconds before they start literally shaking.

Don't forget to type only in olde english or redneck while playing.

If anyone's got that forum post from some big name guy at Blizzard showing support for the South Korean shadow government now would be a time to post it. These (((people))) are not your friends, and their incessant need to spout pop culture references in attempt to relate to you should've tipped most people off.

What was so special about it?

It was a PVP (PK) no rules kind of game. Super cut throat. Now a days these faggots need bind on equip gear because if they get an item they can't use the kids shit their pants. If you force them to PK they get high school flashbacks where dying feels like being stuffed in a locker all over again.

killing goons is half the reason I play that game

I can't think of any word other than "communism" to describe most new MMOs in comparison to UO. The way their economies, combat balance and general pacing structure just reeks of "punish anyone who is good while artificially elevating anyone who is bad". Can't stand it.

I always knew EVE was the game for me but I can't invest the billion hours it takes to get into a game like that.

I tell people online and off that videogames are literally indoctrination into communism and I always get looks like I am retarded. Explaining anything that goes on in Canada other than EVERYTHING IS AMAZING gets me puzzled looks actually.

It's free to play nowadays, and it really doesn't take a gojillion hours, since your shit trains even when you're not playing.

Really? I played Diablo 2 last year and its pretty boring TBHWYF. Not as good as I remembered it being as a kid.

Blizzard was good before the Jews took it over

Can I ask you something? How do you manage to play with all the bullshit that's going on? Not being judgemental or anything, I'm genuinely curious. Since the rapefugee invasion started at the end of 2014, I completely stopped gaming and concentrate all my energy on getting in shape and everything. Since then, I just can't motivate myself for trivial things like games or movies anymore.

It was founded by Jews you dope.

Classic Diablo 2 was godlike. It was like the wild west. You could scam people a million different ways, getting PKed gave exp loss, you could pop peoples corpses and get all their items. There were no forums so everyone had a different build. The expansion made things more normie friendly but the game was so good that taking a couple steps back didn't ruin it.

I remember playing online and there was a yuuuge shekel pile outside of town. I tried running to it and stealing some but got shrek'd by people guarding it.

I think it was either bait to lure people in or they just couldn't carry any more gold in their stash.

Those were the days is right. I can barely play CSGO nowadays. The skill ceiling is objectively lower and it bothers me. They nerfed wallbanging to shit, no more knife headshots, and the movement isn't great, but still better than CSS. sage for off topic

All I got was 2005 runescape and internet shitposting.

>Pretending to be trans to get a job
Easymode. Just set up a Patreon and complain about getting harassment for being trans on Youtube (evidence not required).
If you get bored and fancy writing for Marvel comics (talent not required), it's only a tweet away.

I remember telling people I dropped an SOJ outside of town, waiting for them to go outside and hostiling everyone and running them down. People were a lot dumber back then. ^_^

Everything in life is dumbed down. Games are about complacency and ratting out (reporting) your fellow gamers when they do wrongthink. Communism.

Kill yourself

I feel for you bro, I honestly do. The 90s were the best times ever for young people in the West.
Gaming was rising, the internet became a thing, movies were good, music was good, much less non whites, good mix of technology and RL, people were much less fucked up, everyone was happy and optimistic about the future.

Who do you think owns the company?

Fuck, just like any other entertainment-industry, the video-game industry has been fully kiked from the beginning.

Jews are losing all their power. I am more optimistic then Ive ever been. Real art will make a come back and the kikes won't be invited this time. America will still probably get a nigger war since Trump is slowly ending welfare. Good times ahead.

^_^ keke

Man that was a good time. Playing with those dicks was the only good thing about the game (for me anyway). That was before Holla Forums was the official cuck/leftist board.

My name is Chad Manly. I'm a woman. I am non-gender-conforming (I don't look like a woman). My pronouns are he and him.

Oh, and I'm a lesbian.

I see segregation as inevitable. It's already happening with the safe spaces bullshit. The lefties were always mentally ill but this is just a new level that can thankfully be played to our hands.

Unfortunately gamerfags will keep buying their games and so nothing will change.
They can offend your ancestors who fought and died in wars by putting a nigger as the main character and they still buy their shit.

Literally every white person on earth could boycott Blizzard and they'd still rake in heaps of cash because they have a monopoly on the chink and gook markets.

Not if we can get them b& for offending non-white and chink sensibilities. The mudslimes and african niggers for example HATE faggots and are the only ones in the world to execute homos. The chinks know well about the white left problem and how they need to stomp it out from their own country. They could stomp out any company in China that is white left as ideological and political subversives, enemies of the state and general Chineseness. Oh and thankfully the chinks hate niggers as much as the Israelis do. It's all so tiresome.

From 0% in their heyday to 21% women and 14% poos and their games are already total shit. They went from making some of the best games in a generation to soapy, boring, sheckel sucking pavlov boxes without soul or merit. Imagine how it will be when they become even more diverse.

It's sad to think that Warcraft IV will never be. RIP Blizzard.

This company went to absolute shit after frozen throne. I lost friends in high school to world of warcraft and they turned into insufferable dork faggots. Warcraft 3 was always vastly superior to world of war craft and took effort and skill to get good at online matches back when that was a thing. A lot cooler and more fun game overall too. World of warcraft destroyed lives and was a balless marshmallow of a game that attracted millions absolute plebeian normalfags with shit taste to online PC gaming who by right had no business invading a once cool atmosphere

That fucking game took my cousin and turned her into a god damn NEET land whale who eventually ran off to live in Vegas with a complete and total numale faggot she met through that game.

Starcraft 2 was garbage and they can shove this nostalgia goggles bullshit remake of sc1 pandering to yellow kikes right up their asses.

Blizzard had warcraft, starcradt, lost vikings and diablo. That's it. I don't why why there still around. They might as well have changed their company name since hardly any of the original members are still around and it turned into an absolute shit tier pozzfest.

Nothing is good anymore. Not even Valve. They can only ride off the legacy of half life and half life 2 for so long. All anyone ever wanted was half life 3. That's it. People have fucking died waiting for half life 3 to come out. I don't even know what the fuck they do anymore, I don't play or keep up with vidya games anymore. Fuck valve and fuck gabe.

You have to realize that nothing is sacred and everything sucks and nothing will ever be good again. Video games are dead.

It doesnt matter anylonger how good you are, the only thing that matters: are you minority enough?

Considering it's the [current year] and with how absolutely literally fucking gay blizzard is, do you even want a wc4? I really dont. It'd be a complete let down.

I'll stick to playing a cozy game of dota 1 once in a blue moon.

You deserve to be b& for that image, you enormous traitorous faggot.

you won't get hired mate. It really doesn't work like you guys think. Sexism exists, its just the left isn't doing the right things to stop it. In the long run they're just making it worse

That's what I mean. There will come a wc4 one day… but it won't really be wc4. It'll be WarCraft Pozzfest 1. Things could have been different in a better world.

You are answering your own question. They are still around because they have several successful franchises that will always get shekels due to past popularity. The other reason is that the gaming industry is so shit that if your product is 5% less shit than everyone elses you are the king of that genre and get everyones money.

People are so tired of whats going on in gaming I think they donate to unmade games out of pure hope like throwing a quarter in a mall wishing well and thinking your dreams will come true. You get promised everything you want to hear, SANDBOX, OPEN WORLD, PVP etc and the game usually has none of those things but people obviously give their money over and over again or this crowd funding shit would be long dead.

Skinner boxes, user.

The lead writer for HL quit in disgust, Half-Life series is dead as a door nail.

Just like Blizzard North hold overs left in disgust after they saw what Activision was doing to Diablo 3.

Wasn't it pavlov who had boxes with punishments and rewards? I thought Skinner had the ones who worked by isolation. I might mix things up though.

D3 was that bad? I only tried the beta or whatever and it wasn't anything special at the time.

It's not terrible. It's just soulless and boring. Like if you took D2 and threw it in a blender with WOW.

these companies aren't real. MAybe Blizzard originally was but I mean when you consider Starcraft competition actually got broadcast on TV in Korea for years you know that this company is just going to be the first to fucking cave in to this shit.

It's not a real company with real people making real decisions. It's just an appendage, ironically part of a hive.

(((Jim Metzer)))

I mean (((Chris Metzer)))

Chill out nigger. Despite everything, moot created us. His gay persona and and general faggotry helped mold 4chan in its hayday into what we all knew and loved. moot was the perfect guy to be the figurehead of that place who everyone knew and rallied behind. It was the perfect storm of absolute lunacy. Of course moot eventually cucked out and lost the likable flavor he once had after doing what he did. If his betrayal of 4chan and disgraced departure never happened, I doubt we'd all be here right now.

I was a Holla Forumstard back in 05 and moot has always been like a messiah to me, and frankly I was pretty inactive on 4chan when gamergat.e and the ensuing conspiracy and drama ensued.

moot was, is, and always will be a faggot, but he'll also always be a legend to me

I actually only really liked the first Diablo. I played through D2 but didn't enjoy it as much.

Looooool.

How do you like being awesome and clever at the same time in the workspace? Wont that piss off people, too?

I'm a NEET looking for a job right now. I have a shitload of time on my hands.

soooo
Does this mean that CoD, WoW, and SJWatch are gonna die like mass efect andromeda?
God bless these kikes, they are, even if unwillingly or unkowinly, doing something good for a chance by chemoing one of the biggest cancers in vidya with their ID politics
I cant wait to see Blizzard burn

World of Warcraft is a "drug" or "control device" created by Jews to pacify the masses, take their money, keep them docile and lazy, keep them out of real life and away from whats important.

Please look at who you are giving your money, your time, your life to when you play World of Warcraft or other Blizzard games:

Mike Morhaime, CEO, and Jew Mastermind of World of Warcraft

Robbie Pardo, SVP of Design, Jew Designer of World of Warcraft

Chris Metzen, SVP Art Design, Jew Artist of World of Warcraft

Jeff Kaplan "Tigole", SVP Raid and Dungeon Design, Jew Designer of Quests and Raids etc.

These are just a few people that make up the almost 100% Jew company Blizzard. In fact there were a few Gentiles in the company but they were all forced out in the late 1990s when Vivendi came in. The largest shareholder of Blizzard Entertainment is Vivendi Games. Vivendi Games retains their largest stake even after the merger with Activision.

Vivendi games is 100% owned by this man:

Sumner Redstone, one of the richest, most powerful Jews in the world.

So please, please if you belive at all in WN cancel your subscription today! This game is unhealthy for you and your family. There are so many more important, useful things you could be doing with your time and energy.

It is quite possible that Jews are planning to use virtual reality and virtual interactions to pacify the world's population and tighten their grip on the wealth and people on this planet.

They see you as an animal and World of Warcraft as the treadmill they have built for you to run on forever going nowhere. All the while collecting your money and the energy of your life!

moot fucked up by firing snacks, because snacks (as much of a faggot he was) kept the cancer at bay. The second they let the avatarfagging, 4chanx (or whatever the extension was called), tripfagging etc fester, then everything turned to shit.
2006 was the last really good year of Holla Forums (and by extension 4chan), 2007 saw the descent into the abyss iirc, with chanology and identity faggots polluting everything.

I think they both had their merits. 1 was more fun as a single player/lan with friend experience. 2 was more fun with battle.net, pvp and so on. I played D2 a lot.

I'm not so sure about vidya games being dead. Every day more people are rejecting the POZ and gen Z will be old enough to be a major influence on gaming soon.

D2 was popular because of the way items worked and allowed you to trade something you found but couldn't use for something that you could. D2 was on the top 10 best seller list for a decade and if you polled all those people probably 90% of them would say trading items was why they stuck around. There was also 5+ viable builds for every class and people liked the ladder as well. The PVP was never touched and yet it had a balance to it that companies couldn't come close to these days. Diablo 3 had none of these things and you cant even fucking trade items with other players. Its a soulless piece of shit.

I blame Valve for a lot of the overbalance/overpolish that you see these days. HL2 felt like a fucking rail shooter.

Lemme drop a knowledge bomb about Korean Starcraft. The real reason it became popular is because it was dirt cheap to produce for Korean television compared to traditional entertainment. It's more of a thing for kids and teenagers people "grow out" of it in their 20's, compared to the west where many esports fans are in their 20's. There's also a social element to it, because in Korea, most people didn't have their own PC's, so they'd go to a PC bang, basically a internet cafe for gaming, and played with friends and other people there. If you asked an older Korean guy about Starcraft, he'd ask you if Broodwar oldies like BoxeR still played. It wasn't this massive cultural phenomenom that people in the west claim it was, unless you'd say that something like competitive Counter Strike in Europe at the time was too, and nobody would.

I religiously went on Holla Forums in the early 2000s, I was always somewhat of an unorthodox and absurd weird kid who never really fit in with the mold during my schooling, I felt right at home there during those years. Since I've been there for a little less than half of my life consistently it's hard for me to pinpoint where everything went wrong. I remember tons of times feeling frustrated at the absolute shit quality of Holla Forums. Can't really say when I gave up on it all together. Nothing lasts forever I suppose, I'm just glad I found it when I did and got all of the hilarious and dramatic memories there. I can say without a doubt that it changed the course of my life, for better or for worse. (worse)

I hope in heaven I'll get to relive old image board days

This is what happens when you no longer have a crew of super autists who follow the lore down to the letter and have autistic debates over the smallest aspects of the game in charge of making video games anymore.
Now video games are a soulless money grab and a tool for spreading propaganda to a large audience.

Just the word "balance" is fucking retarded. Games are supposed to be fun and yet almost every company uses nerfs to balance. Its like taking away something from a gamer is spun as some kind of positive. If I ran a gaming company and had to nerf someones character it would come with a public apology that I failed. I have a feeling that companies secretly get off on nerfing because they enjoy controlling people and punishing them.

Meme responsibly, folks.

I'm sure it's carefully balanced by top psychologists. People don't want just rewards. They want to have a hard time and get angry too.

The "old image board days" are just the internet hate machine doing what it does best. Any "glory days" are simply a place and time where you can honestly express yourself while being surrounded by cool and interesting shit. The past few years here on fullchan have been internet hate machine-tier glory days in case you haven't been paying attention. Things have been winding down because people are tired after the election, the economy is still shit, it's summer and lots of people are busy with their actual lives, summer jobs, etc. It remains to be seen whether this is the regular imageboard seasonal cycle or if imageboards are finally, really dead this time (I doubt it.)

That's exactly it, they want a "controlled user experience." What does that actually translate to? It translates directly to "equality of outcomes" which is what again? Communism. Anyone who wants balance or to "control the user experience" is a fucking communist.

Hire the 45% :-)

(((Balance))) is what happens when a company molds a game around the lowest common denominator instead of the highest level of play. In the pre-Steam days of Counter Strike, pre patch 1.1, a leg/foot shot was a still one hit kill, in 1.5 they removed the crosshair like a normal rifle so you couldn't shoot accurately without using the scope, and both the AWP and pistols took longer to switch to, and finally in 1.6 they made the scope in time much slower. That was all because plebs in the forums would complain it's "overpowered" instead of figuring out how to adapt around it or hard counter it. The skill ceiling was so much higher. If you were that good, you could individually take over a game in ways you couldn't do in CS 1.6, and especially modern CSGO.

Remember that women are gaining on men as the gaymer demographic and women like cooperation more than competition. Add to that the numale normalfags who also thinks competition is scary and it's probable they're just catering to their clientèle as much as steering it.

Found it

"These "shitposters" are able to circumvent forced anonymity of boards such as Holla Forums through a Chrome/Firefox extension, "4chan X". 4chan X users can access a network, "Namesync", to monitor ID's of the user's extensions and allow ID ascription."
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Avatarfag

Beta 5.2 and 6.1 were the only good versions of CS and if you disagree you're a fag.

Holla Forums is the inevitable evolution of Holla Forums. We all went from ironic nazis to Unironic nazis.

It had to happen this way. You really think a 2005 Holla Forums would have rallied around someone like bernie fucking sanders? Absolutely not, he's a faggoty ass insufferable old jew. There's no way in hell that kike and the ideology he personified wold have flew there. Trump is the embodiment of a Holla Forumstard, except without the pedophilia and morbidity.

Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums for the last generation of autistic faggots.

Old Holla Forumstards grew up to be Holla Forumsacks, there's no way it would have happened differerly. I truly believe it was destiny

I haven't had fun in a FPS since Quake III.

Might be cool. At the very least it could be different than other MMO's with a tanking/pet hybrid class because of the Engineer. Being a steampunk knight was neat.

The legacy games will forever be the ones we will turn back to. Everything has an end.

DOS games arguably had half the gaming experience in history. Beautifull experiences. 1.pers. shooters and better graphics in windows xp was like going from candy to coke. I am still fully content gaming the bit I do on a 7 years old laptop and my children will have to level up to get to the brainblasting levels of violent entertainment youll get served in the later gen of games like the new doom.

Also, bunnyjumping or skillbased movement is dead, too. youtu.be/n1HowpVX-hU

I miss it. I miss it so much.

When TF2 first released it was good, then they started nerfing (demoman grenades from something like within the first week or two) and it all went to shit.
Insurgency is still good.

Whoever used to constantly shitpost "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" on old Holla Forums is a fucking hero in my books.

That reminds me that heroes of might and magic 3 is pound for pound the best game ever made. Absolutely timeless

Everything got fucked because faggots qq'd about skill gaps and developers everywhere started nerfing every fucking thing instead of telling them to git gud.

Wish a cuckchan mod would write a manifesto called "4chan leadership, the ideological echochamber". From the IRC logs we know they are pozzed as faggots but there have been based mods among them. They were unfortunately fired much like poor Dr. James Damore.

Yet at this point it seems more likely that a plebbit moderator would come out before a cuckchan one. Fuck it all.

Same thing with League of Legends. If you die early on its "unfair" so they put in a bunch of catch up mechanics so the kill really doesn't mean much. There is about 20 "features" over the years that took away from individual skill and made it more "team based" as if they didn't want a Lebron James in their game and instead wanted 10 joe blows. The game is literally decided by who has the worst player on their team rather than the best player.

Bernie was only popular because they mimicked what Ron Paul was and how he got popular and put all of that into a soulless commie while pushing him on reddit 24/7 for 2 years straight.

The underlying issue to this is forums. Companies "balance" their games off of crybabies on their forums and when they give in it enables more whining to get the next thing nerfed.

Once you get enough of the faggots into an organization, they get high off their own supply then all the blackmail shit etc piles up and they never break ranks. I think that's the major redpill that a lot of them never want normalfags (or even most Holla Forumsacks) to understand.
People will keep secrets to the grave, and hundreds of them can, will and have done it in groups, en masse. They'll never admit to their crimes, ever.

The other thing that a lot of Holla Forumsacks still don't seem to understand is that goons etc like the 4chan mods create false realities, but do it on purpose. Like the "pretending to be retarded" shitposter, but they take it to the nth degree. They'll even write it in their diaries, try to rewrite history, even in private discussions amongst themselves they'll lie and pretend and pretend, it's absolutely disgusting. The only time they ever drop the mask is if they think they've totally won and they can then gloat over their victims. They're 100% psychopaths.

The 4chan mods signed non-disclosure agreements back in 2014. That's why the IRC logs leaked, one of the mods refused to sign and leaked all the logs.

Also at least one of the 4chan mods works for a Israel based data mining company funded by Google.

gotnews.com/breaking-this-is-why-hiroyuki_ni-refuses-to-sell-4chan-to-chuckcjohnson/

The Titanfall games looked great. Is it MP only?

If they refuse to hire then you can sue them for transphobic.

m8

Oh, shit, sorry, the first one is MP only, the greentext is just about the second game.

Who

kk. I'll have to try them out. BTW, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is a must-play if you haven't already.

THIS

I had kinda prophesied the fall of Chris the cuck and the rise of community based imageboards like fullchan also helped that I was not underaged and already pretty cynical over figures of authority so I was always cynical of the faggot that just ripped off 2chan's interface.

Yeah my point is though that you don't just have the american game making corporation, you have the american game making corporation linked into/exposed with mainstream media in Korea.

Korea, where weirdo secret society motherfuckers kill boatloads of students for some kind of larp.

Of course these assholes are going to be down with the marxist ideology.

An esport needs to grow organically. You can't force it from scratch, even if you had money. Just look at Blizzard's failed "Overwatch League." The Titanfall devs would be stupid to take that angle from the beginning, and they know it. Counter Strike is an esport because it's had a competitive scene around it since the very beginning practically, with independent companies organizing tournaments and leagues, and remains an esport because of minimal oversight and control from Valve, which is completely unlike every other game dev who has an esport title. League of Legends only became an esport through a totalitarian takeover and the reason they lights are still on in 2017 is because they sold out to the chinks at Tencent. They let aforementioned private tournament organizers host League events at first, grow and promote their game for them, etc, and then once it got big, they started making those companies run lockstep with them by making them buy a (((license))) to host their game and going as far as to remove people working on other games in separate areas of the event.
t. autism

these kikes, holy shit

Let me guess you discovered 4chan in 2014 with the fappening and gamertavistock?

Your LARPing as an oldfag is embarrassing.

It hasn't worked for the past three years, it's not going to work now, faggot.

In Korea, they have no concept of anti-trust laws or monopolies. All business and industry in Korea is controlled by chaebols, basically giant conglomerates. There's 5 of them I believe, all of them family owned and run like dynasties. That's why the Korean elite seem to secret society like. Wouldn't call it Marxist as much as I'd call it stereotypical Korean fall in line culture and powerful families maintaining control. And Koreans take a lot of inspiration from Jews. Most Korean households have a copy of the Talmud in them. They don't follow it in a religious sort of way as much as a Confucius say guidelines for life sort of way.

Anyone who, to this day, still doesn't believe all of the Overwatch porn that popped up within minutes of its reveal was all commissioned by off the clock Blizzard employees has to be retarded. Jews fucking love porn and will use it at every opportunity.

Women leave the industry as they can't take the slave labour work load and want to have a family.

What kind of an idiot doesn't get this? It happens in ever profession

4chan gets around 27.7 million unique visitors a month and about 1 million posts per day.

4chan.org/advertise

Holla Forums does not come anywhere near close to that.

I don't really give a shit, Blizzard is fucked enough already and they will never make a good game again, this will only end up harming them which is good.

Never argued against that.

As far as uniques go, this data is from before the stats broke but it's still valid as a snapshot:
>stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/graph_pu.html

I think we'll wind up seeing a complete destruction of the industry like in the 80's. History doesn't always repeat, but it rhymes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_crash_of_1983

Just came here to drop by and say that IO Interactive (makers of the Hitman series of games) isn't kiked and still makes ruthless assassination simulators that glibly poke fun at sjws, commies, and kikes in a low key fashion.

t. played through every Hitman game

So Blizzard has more than their fair share of female programmers. (Not much) Less than 21% of programmers are women so obtaining a 1:1 ratio means you have to hire pretty much all females in the area.

Yep. Vidya is the worst programming job there is. Long hours, shit pay.
That's just evil. These poor women will burn out like most men do. There's simply no way they can survive crunch time and like it, they'll drop programming altogether.

IN B4 BANDCAMP SUPPLIES BLIZZARD WITH ALL THE MUSIC FOR THEIR NEXT GAME

That's not a very convincing claim or graph.

4chan is one of the most visited sites in the world with millions of users, Holla Forums has the same 2000 or so gamertavistockrs it's had since 2014. No growth, always at 2000-3000 users on the top boards.

I guarantee you every single one of those women is an artist with like maybe a dozen or two HR managers.

Blizzard bought Activision, it wasn't the other way around.

As someone in the industry, Blizzard used to be a studio I always looked up to and aspired to work with at one time or other. Not any more.

Savage. My sides are gone as well.

Did GG have any official impact in game sales?

Interesting play on words there.
This can be read as meaning "if the more qualified candidate is a woman, then they should be referred", but the more qualified candidate should always be the one who gets referred, which shows us that something else is meant, i.e so long as the woman has the base qualifications required for the job, she should be skipped to the head of the queue.

As for "only" x% of women, whatever X is, it's already vastly unrealistically high number for a technical sphere of employment and indicative of pre-existing active measures to swell the female constituent. A realistic figure, if hiring were based solely on merit, would be a handful of women per 1,000 technical staff.
What policies like this really mean is the following:
Redistribution of wealth by any other name.

Even if you could pull it off, which would take a hell of a lot of roleplaying and the constant stress of lying, why would you want to?
To make a statement before quickly leaving? Sure, maybe.
To actually pursue a gainful employment? No way. Can you imagine how depressing, unsatisfying and soul-destroying it would be, every day surrounding yourself with far-left ideologues, taking compulsory diversity classes on a regular basis, using "correct" pronouns?
The salary isn't worth your sanity.

You guessed it.
Also, x-com. Gonna try out fallout for the first time soon. It's gonna be a blast.

But the Holla Forums-tard tier of crazy, gut-growling randomness I have been blessed to have been a part of is the natural selection community. The learning curve that at times made you feel like a god when you zoned into it was inexplainably predatory when you played as an alien, wall running ball of teeth and muscle tearing through the marine /k/ lobby of niggers and aryans. On the other hand you were a sorry-ass battle scarred and dirty space marine wielding the most badass kind of futuristic and realistic heavy weaponry, researchable jetpacks and heavy fucking armor gunning invasive packs of deadly doggos down that would parasite kill you faster than the moonman if you weren't fast, agile and cunning enough to know when to whip out your knife or pistol and make every petty bullet count.

One hitting a 90mph leaping skulk going for your sorry ass with the shotty gave you a boost incomparable to any other game I have played. The rush attempting to chase and empty your few remaining light machine gun clips in the ass of the fleeing meat-tank of the onos that had snacked and tried to devour your pressure team lead heavy armor and heavy machine gunner was insane. Attempting and hoping to down it before he'd be pooped out dead or the lerk lifeform's acid spores suffocated you was like running with the pack of wolves that we were and you'd at times jump and scream in your chair when some sneaky bastard had climbed a vent and teared your cocoon to smitherreens, denying your midgame carry lifeform that would swipe your down, mid-air, after blinking past you like a 7-feet tall, crouching and regenerating mole wielding mantis-like blades as forearms.

Nothing compares to the wild spirit of those basementdwelling dudes and guys letting wverything out in the hunt. We had such originals voicing their contemporary mad thoughts filled with the stuff words cant explain but in the humour that condensed in that cold and distant virtual space. The ambient sounds of machines and bending shuttle metal made you feel at home in the killing fields of spacecraft hallways, vents and infested space stations. The vigor. The pressure. The shift between deadwater threading waiting for players and prime time action packed blasting, biting, spitting, fleeing, running, shouting and last man standing rambo tactical desicion making was nothing less than addicting. The channel filled with of pack play encuragement and shitstorms and the hive mind team spirit along with the random, but authentic side of us was priceless.

It was in those rooms the alcoholics and drug addicts shone. The manlets squeaked. The bros booed and the silent ones emoted. The surprising side of us got revealed. The connections and disconnections. The truthful madness and hilarious deaths and comebacks made us enter the continium. Time stood still and we found the animal in ourselves.

Nothing, and I mean, nothing beats 100fps 1.p shooter rts with skillbased movement in a balanced, assymetrical teamgame. Gaming wise. Period. Why there aren't more games like that is only because of the greed that runs computergame development these days.

The legacy will never be forgotten.

I left this page open, went back to it, and thought I was in Holla Forums until I saw the url.

This is the most shallow train of thought regarding game balance I've read so far. If you guys want to play and modify games without game companies, that are or to be unbalanced, be my guest. There's plenty of games that are fun for a very transient period of time because a certain unbalance makes every decision to make in a game unambiguous, gives an easy way out, a leg up for retards, or essentially solved.

Breath of the Wild is fucking amazing. Cut my teeth on Atari 2600 back in the day. I may have played a better thought out game than BOTW, but I'm hard pressed to think of it.

tbh I always sucked in vidya and preferred those who had a good lore instead of challenging gameplay.

Checkkked

Are you speaking from experience or what?

Sounds to me like you haven't actually played anything SINCE those Atari 2600 days.

Holy shit, i just installed the hd mod a couple of weeks ago and have been hitting that game hard lately. Every couple years I always return to binge on it.

Everything about that game is perfect and always fun. The graphics still hold up to this day. The music is absolutely amazing

The post

Smug Oboro a besto

I don't even know which nip film this is from :3

Trust me.

Damn right I am. I'm not wrong, either.

I have a small feeling I may know who you are

Baldur's tavistock is my 2nd best experience. Challeging game.

The larger and more powerful a company or corporate entity is, the greater the likelihood that they will become an organ of Cultural Marxism.

Vidya was slightly immune to this for a period of time, due to the niche nature of the hobby, but now the birds are starting to come home to roost. Games going normie was the beginning of the end. GG was explicitly about the backlash of the industry turning over into a soapbox for college-level Marxist nonsense.

Now that this process has begun, it cannot be stopped. All that's left is to enjoy the show as the neighborhood burns itself down to the ground. Don't shed tears, anons. This is not a tragedy. It is justice.

How can we spin this to get vanilla WoW back? Call them racists for not wanting a diversity of expansions?

Gee, I dunno, how about with a noose?

vanilla wow is by far the most natsoc game you could possibly play

>raising the percentage of women and underrepresented minority groups in its workforce
Translated:

They used to "guy" shows on TV that were good. George Peppard (Hannibal A-Team) fought against them shoehorning a woman onto the show. By the 90's they killed off the guy show with diversity. Then the movies were next. Now it's vidya's turn to offer Bland , multicultural,diverse entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFKnv1YzI3k

video about Blizzard's tax evasion.

is BOTW really that good? I've been waiting because cemu is almost at the point where my computer can run it at a solid 30fps.

Can we get a boycott going for COD WWII? Swastikas censored, Africans and women on the German side

Who cares about a boycott of a video game, it especially wouldn't fly with the reasons for it. At this point I'm so fucking sick and repulsed by the gaming industry, and entertainment industry in general I just want it all to drop fucking dead.

?

It could work with the angle of "Why are you calling black women evil"

I'm going to play the beta as gay as possible, and make people angry and cancel their preorders. We all should

HAUTE IST MEIN TAG

fuck off kike

you don't understand, the whole non conforming gender role bullshit means you don't even need to bother. just go to a courthouse and get it legally changed. that's it. submit your driver's license that says you're female and just continue to function as normal. if some dyed hair problem glasses makes a fuss and calls you out for not acting like a woman just call them a bigot for reinforcing gender stereotypes. bring their lunacy full circle.

Africans and arabs fought alongside the SS and Germany in WWII though. It's a somewhat common redpill tool since it dispels the idea National Socialism is about complete genocide of everyone else and not the preservation of one's people. Unless you mean they're super duper nigging out the SS in some especially fucked up way.
Censoring the swastika is stupid though. Even Wolfenstein didn't do that. Granted they had to completely redo everything in graphics to put it on the SNES as a result and I'm not sure how long it took before the game made it to Germany.
I don't play CoD since FPS games are shit, but at least you can finally play as the good guys in multiplayer, I assume.

Take, the Red Potion, user.

TITS OR GTFO

in fact, you can be anything you want
on your university application form, in addition to declaring yourself a woman who won't have to submit to the anti-white-male diversity and anti-rape conditioning classes, you must check the nigger flag that makes your grades look 180% better, because they would be minority-insensitive to contest your feelings and self-perception either as a POC or as a trans-racial

Not really, no. Everything in the game is just busywork after the first hour two. Once you get a bow the game just becomes a chore, with every succeeding "reword" just being a new thing that expedites the tedium rather than actually giving you more powers or functionality.

Some of you people still don't understand that general cultural marxism in games is not about pandering to the 0.5% of the players which are feminists and niggers. It's about fucking with your brain and brainwashing children to accept politically correct dogmas. If all the games had mulattos and transsexuals you would start considering that normal and gradually accept it in society.

I'm close to ready to start doing it. First initial, last initial on the resume and to a new email. Get first interview. Contact lawyer after first interview because they will absolutely misgender me. Retire.

This is also why games without any kind of human characters, or at least some cartoon facsimile, are so rare now too. Even abstract puzzle games have pointless characters.

Not even that. They don't need to get them to accept the dogma, only instil a false sense of what is normal.
Acceptance of the dogma naturally follows as a consequence.
Example: our dogma forbids the eating of peaches, but our propaganda need not contain any denouncement of the fruit.
We simply show our characters suffering negative consequences when they eat or otherwise come into contact with peaches and through monopoly and collusion, extend this effect to every show on television and every movie in the theaters.
Children who grow up viewing this social engineering material, and whom receive no correction from parents or elders, will predictably shun the peach, without ever having been told to.
Now instead of toxic peaches, imagine a dogma which as its universal message has brilliant negroes who are always intelligent, wise, resourceful, confident and holding positions of authority over Whites.
Wait a generation and congratulations, you've just brainwashed a generation of White men to feel inferior to Blacks and their prospective female mates to view their own men as inferior.
And the best part of this? It's totally deniable. You can even make the people who notice what you're doing seem crazy, like "tinfoil hat wearers" who are uptight over something that's "just entertainment."

bullshit you faggot. learn to asheron's call or ultima online

UO was as hardcore as it has ever been and we will never see the likes of it again.

folks, ALWAYS say you're a female & a minority when you apply for anything. you always get put on the top of the stack and 90% of the time, the person will be too embarassed/scared to challenge your "identity" in person.

Someone (not me) copied this thread on cuckchan. boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/136962555

Depends on what you like. If you like sandbox games, you'll love it. See that mountain across the map? You can climb it. If you like scripted "encounters", not so much. The physics in the game are quite impressive too.

(checked)

Why is nobody talking about the jews that run jizzard?

this thread has me a bit worried that das normie will inevitably fuck up national socialism. how do we prevent this?
and no, i'm not trying to blackpill with "we shouldnt have natsoc because the casuals will just ruin it".
i'm srs. what is the final solution to the normie problem? the normie is like entropy. i've thought about this before and concluded that it is impossible to completely remove normie - at most, its force can only be subdued and kept at bay. genocide wouldnt work because they can easily reappear and the line separating them is blurry anyways; simple genocide just isnt the right solution so that makes this a tricky problem

see

Free speech laws only apply to the govt imposing restrictions, not employers. Lots of employee contracts include provisions about what you can say, who you can(t) buy from now, etc.

see

What else needs to be said? Feel free to enlighten us.

LOL

That's why you get copies of the blackmail and enforce good behaviour.

hey fag WoW was just EverQuest for retards. If you enjoyed WoW you were stupid from the start.

It's like they forgot that the faction setup was specifically designed to harbor blatant racism, even if it was against fantasy races.
And then they also forgot that that was the best part of the game.
It was little things like this that made the community worth half a damn in the first place.
You will never again spend your weekend gleefully ganking lowbie draeni futa and kike gnomes with your fashy forsaken warlock in darkshire
They were simpler times.

I miss Darktide

Don't understand this part

80's anime, for reference

lol this guys unironically a nazi

Are…are you not?

Even Diablo 2 had retarded diversity
Literally kangz shit right there

It's true. Shitposted on Holla Forums in my teen years and kept noticing talk about the jews from Holla Forums. Fast forward and now I'm the one recommending TGSNT to my friends.

I love you glorious faggots, thanks for redpilling me

They at least tried to explain that- this was a jungle nigger, and the jungle was full of pesky evil motherfuckers (Fuck you, Act 3).

But in 1999 the usual way to deal with this was just to make random shit up without regard for existing cultures because hey it's a fucking make-believe world.

Nothing like the modern hyper-SJeWed bullshit.

(((Mike Morhaime))) is one of the co-founders of blizzard, that's how.

Some food for thought: WoW is literally filled with Germanic Pagan characters, gods, runes, and lore. Here are a few examples.

Odyn, Helya, Fenryr, Hellheim, Valhalla, etc etc etc etc.

I think it's interesting how a Kike run company incorporates so much Germanic Paganism into their game, literally stealing the Pagan lore and using it to profit.

Rather than creating new characters or concepts they are literally stealing from Germanic Paganism and lore. Fucking Kikes.

Real Blizzard never did any work, but copy Blizzard North's work.

'member when Diablo, Starcraft and Warcraft didn't suck? Blizzard North did all the work, Blizzard just published it.

Lemme guess, they're all secondary characters at best too.

Haven't touched WOW in a very long time, I think they were side characters or bosses in a raid or some shit.

Well these Pagan characters are shoved down your throat and you are forced to interact with them and battle with/against them - not so much side characters.

To progress through the game you must either defeat them or help them, do quests for them, etc.

No, they are current content in the current Legion expansion. They were 'end-game' content a few content patches ago, since then new content patches have been released with no bad guys, but you are still forced to interact with these Pagan characters for certain important quests, etc.

And this is precisely why you're about to see a huge increase in the number of chicks with dicks. If you offer social advantage, preference and monetary incentive to people for pretending to be women, then they pretend to be women. So you just say you're a woman trapped in a mans body, you don't even have to cut off your dick or dress like a woman because that would spread gender stereotypes that women have to have vaginas and wear dresses. So just continue doing what you've always done but just say you're a woman on forms and get hired and easy work and impossible to fire.

You'd literally have to be stupid or have some irrational hate of women and fear of transphobia to NOT do this. If all you have to do to get more money and a better job and more privileges is say you're a woman and nothing else, then it is perfectly RATIONAL to say that! Anyone who doesn't take advantage of that opportunity is IRRATIONAL.

What's stupid about this is how these idiots have such a massive confusion of concepts. The gay community has had this sorted out for a while, if you're dominant and like to do the fucking, then you're a "top", you like to be on top. If you're submissive and like to be fucked, then you're a "bottom". But somehow the marxists and trannies fucked up this simple conceptual schema and are trying to transform everything to mean that if you are submissive/like to be fucked than you are a WOMAN. Being a woman means you want to be fucked, whether you are gay or straight and no matter what genitals you have. If you're born with a vagina but want to be dominant partner, then you're a MAN, according to these maniacs.

Ah, my bad. Those models are so shit I thought they were a variation of the rock giants in WOTLK.

Meant to say 'new' bad guys

(saged this post)

Nice JC there. Whipped up a transparent version.

Yeah the game looks like trash, they don't even care anymore so they just recycle models and animations nonstop (it's painfully obvious).

Clearly a Kike run company.

(checked)

They even finally came out with a new class and it's kind of fucking gay. They literally had to take away skills from other classes because they had nothing new to give to demon hunters (i.e. warlock metamorphosis).

Well, Nazi Germany had normies as well and they didn't act retarded or asked Hitler to be inclusive and hire niggers as top officials.
Pretty sure if (((they))) can social engineer the shit out of normies to make them more liberal, Hitler and his party influenced the average German folk to be National Socialist and follow their path. That's what we have to do.

Leftypol is down the hall and to the left

Those hands are still grotesque as ever.

Some of us evolved on /new/ and /int/.

Who knew boards about the news and international people would constantly bring up Jews.

If you want to hurt them, just torrent the clients and play on a private server. There are many out there, and some are even better than Blizzard servers

I wouldn't do it as a job, and I'm someone who could. Other development jobs are far easier and pay six figures. Being a hobbyist game developer has its benefits too. I have titles that are a decade old that still bring in plenty of money. A studio couldn't survive on what I make, but it is like a second income to me.

relevant

be a lesbian woman inside a boys body

So they are going to fire white men to make their workforce look exactly like the US's demographics? 19% beaners? What happens when the deportation squads and The Wall reduce that to 12% or lower? Are they going to fire the AA hire beaners? How often are they going to re-evaluate their diversity quotas to match the national demographics?

Sounds like a lot of un-productive work and a shitty way to run a company…

fucking amazing game

Vanguardism, its why Germany had the SS.

It only hurt them if you are already paying them and the gameplay is not even comparable at this point. It also sounds like you begun playing at a later expansion in the way you choose to address retail ("better than", "Blizzard servers") so hear my advice.

You are doing yourself a disservice to purposely seeking out something which might get you addicted in cy+2. I understand that the substitute provide a more enjoyable experience than what you tried, but go outside with your friends or go to the gym instead of chasing pixels and false progression in your life. I used to tell myself something along "time I enjoy wasting is not wasted" but when you eventually grow out of it you do feel some regret. Use it as a tool (or skill) to think different and then get out.
Let it go.

I began playing WoW on vanilla. I liked private servers better because some of them have pretty cool custom scripting in addition to "Blizzlike" gameplay

Why should I adopt that attitude user? I've worked in this industry so I know exactly what it's like. They want equal representation? Fine. Let them pull their share of the load then.

Did you ever attempt to run a guild? If not, then it was a wasted opportunity. The only value MMOs provide is a social playground where you can gain skills you might otherwise not have the opportunity to.

Still holds up too.

Fucking fucking FUCK. AJFFS FJSJ ZHX. EMP NUKE ALL TUMBLR DATA SERVERS.

While it is true that there will always be normalfags, it is also true that there will be people who actually care about society and where it is going. As long as we can find and connect with these people (and then make them one of us) they can in turn ensure the continuation of our society. If sorting normalfags from others is the problem, then we simply provide hurdles that only the dedicated give a damn about. Without jews to kvetch and scream about these hurdles, they tend to stay up and organizations can usually maintain order and stability without much change for the worse.

Just created a PS4 community for boycotting cod ww2 and ruining the beta so normalfags cancel their preorders. Search "COD WW2 BOYCOTT".

Don't forget that the head of overwatch's development(the man who chooses the ideological ends of the design, in this case), (((((Jeff Kaplan))))), Is an enormous kike whose own personal ideology is standard neocon bullshit.

He was also sent in by Blizzard to infiltrate and ruin Everquest so that Blizzard could snatch up the people who jumped ship. I mean how much of a coincidence could it be that he and the lead designer for Warcraft 3 just so happened to both be a part of the same guild? Crazy, right?

I made it through a minute and a half so far, isn't Overwatch just some shitty arena shooter? Why does it have lore?

Gotta give the fanfic writers something to work with.

Also worth mentioning: see pic related.

The dev team of overwatch is extremely white as a whole.
It is rather ironic, considering overwatch's main story is essentially an analogy for racism, and extremely Antiwhite.
Although, there are a few bad goys that have managed to sneak in some rather subversive themes - It's implied that the nigger city is only functioning at all because European robots built it from nothing, the designated waifu is white, and Germans had a Neo-Crusader revival that was kinda cool.

It doesn't need it at all, and a majority of the comics have actually been pushing some kind of jewery.
first, it was the "friendly muslim" meme being made as a comic, then they made the Tracer, the second most attractive white girl a lesbian in the next, and it's been a rough continuation of that theme.

The dev team are largely libtards, so i doubt they've noticed that this game has become Jeff Kaplan's foil against evil Whitey.

That's an angle i never knew about. makes a lot of sense.

The only solution is to learn how to lead the normalfag and manipulate them to carry out your will. There are anons who describe normalfags as NPCs. NPCs are enslaved by their programming, as is the normalfag. Their reactions are scripted, and they cannot think or act outside of what has been defined for them. Redpilling them only changes their programming. It provides them with a new boundary to act within. Ever wonder why leftist normalfags are often depressed? Their internal programming contradicts with reality. In order for it to be maintained indoctrination, therapy, drugs, and constant reinforcement must be applied. What is interesting is how they respond to conditioning that existed 20-40 years ago. They look at it and are bewildered. It appears alien to them, even if they were subject to it at the time. The video isn't about the SNES, it is about taking your kid to therapy to fix them.

Can we not just hire the right people for the job?

Blizzard's downfall came when they merged with Activision and broke away from Vivendi. People would rant about how evil EA is and how it rapes and pillages every small developer it buys up, but they get so focused on EA they turned a blind eye towards Activision.
It's sad too, I loved WoW and was really into it from beta through Wrath. I recently went back to check out the changes and people praised my ability to not stand in bad shit during raids, thats how low the standard has fallen.

There was especially an annoyingly large amount of shilling going on for that company, too, around the time people were bashing on EA. I'm just glad most of you aren't bothering with that board, anymore. It's a total loss to that "funny" Jew.

Do not give Blizzard a free pass just because Activision is shit. The choices Blizzard made led to their own drop in quality and slow death of their biggest cash cow. Activision, while evil in its own right, had nothing to do with it.

That guy's my hero

The reason the Eternal Normie is a problem is because the Eternal Normie is a degenerate Cultural Marxist robot. As in, this tabletop game that was originally good is now awful because it's been taken over by dudebros who only care about drinking beer and hitting on the minority of women that are using the game as a prop to attention whore, and the actual autists who created and refined the game into something enjoyable and entertaining have now been crowded out and made an extreme minority in their own space.

The Eternal Normie is only a serious problem in a culture where Cultural Marxism is the norm and degeneracy is laudable behavior. As the tide shifts and being pro-white, pro-Christian, and pro-European becomes the new rebellion, the presence of normies will become a good thing, and not a bad thing.

The culture war is a war for the general attitudes and behaviors of the population at large. As we begin to win more and more, normal people will become less cancerous, because they will stop being tools and cattle of the Eternal Jew, and become more like us.

The kikes know this, which is why they keep trying to subvert us and turn the rising tide of ethnonationalist sentiment into rebranded kosher kuckservatism. They understand that if we can make this sentiment an acceptable position to have, even if it doesn't become a majority, then they are doomed.

To put it another way, they've been destroying our spaces and cultures by mainstreaming us. But we're starting to turn the tables: they will lose when we mainstream them.

Isn't that an EA game?

Motherfucker I live for that HD Diablo 2 shit. That game has glorious 2d art.

You guys realize that all of the good games Blizzard ever made aside from the old Warcraft and Starcraft games were made by a separate studio (Blizz North, they also made Blackthorne and The Lost
Vikings) right? Which left a really long time ago (after D2)?
Diablo 3 is shit because they brought over the same fat neckbeard who ruined WoW to ruin that game as well. It's not a fucking coincidence that people made jokes about it turning into WoW when the game still wasn't releases – it is actually WoW-ified Diablo.

Right in the fucking feels man

A decade ago WoW was actually good.

Kek

They used to have it so you could only play as one faction per server. This meant that people had some natural level of competitive grudge against the other faction, and pride in their own.

Then they go ahead and make it so you could have characters in both factions to ruin that competitive feel.

WoW was always the dumbed down MMORPG meant to appeal to the retarded masses.
You're just remembering when you were part of those retarded masses. Maybe you still are.

The UIDs are not individual user counts, they're IP range counts. Next time you start talking shit make sure you're actually correct in your information. Even at it's peak Holla Forums was never estimated to be more then 250,000 users, except those traffic sites which use dubious means to guesstimate numbers.

Maybe they could hire BioWare Montreal.

Holla Forums has made me borderline allergic to video games and tv and havent really been into it for almost a decade but that just hit me in the feels

project bluebeam is actually hl3, real life > VR

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I can't stand movies or vidya anymore either. I'd rather use the time on self-improvement and because I've cut out a lot of jewish brainwashing from my life I've noticed I now have a more robust moral character. This is the first time in my life I feel like a defined person. Cut. The. Fat.

Blizzard went to shit after Warcraft 3. Everything went to shit with WoW. Blizzard North got dissolved. Then took ages with Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 and they became overproduced pieces of shit. Everything is way to calculated to be real fun. Project Titan didn't work out since a communist mmo doesn't work like communism ever does. Overwatch is just the pure garbage that came from it.

Multicultural MOBAfagging infecting and ruining shooters that led to shit like tactical intelligent shooter Rainbow Six turning into a MOBA meme game with random multicultural faggots with preset loadouts.

(checked)

retard

These fucking people, where do they come from?
That's oxygen I could be breathing

Overwatch has a lot more subversive themes than that, Omnics (the robots) are essentially niggers, and the majority of the white heroes {Mercy, Reinhardt, Torb, Zarya) hate Omnics and basically want them eradicated.

In addition, despite being called 'diverse', the game has 9 White heroes, 2 nogs, 1 pajeet, 3 spics, 2 muzzies, 3 gooks, and 3 robots and a monkey, making it decidedly skewed in the whites favor.

I can't help but feel theres someone in the design team who isn't completely kiked.

I wonder if we could get luggage lad fired for this. moot is the guy who wordfiltered 'women' to 'cumdumpster' and illegally stole a Japanese woman's website (2chan) source code. Like if Damore got fired from jewgle because of women bullshit, then moot should go too. He has a WAY bigger history of it. He's a traitorous faggot and deserves everything bad that happens to him.

Merit is racis, goy. Don't pay attention to the fact there's no AA in careers like athletes.

None of the people who were there when & before vanilla WoW launched are there anymore.

All that's left is POZ. The nonwhites can work in tanks of POZ for all I care.

Whites should work at Studios like the one that produced the Witcher series.

I don't think any of the people that were there even 5 years ago are still there outside of the higher ups.

There was some decent world PVP early on. You could kill NPCs, camp boats and airships, and really piss people off. It reminded me of the race PVP servers in Everquest. It turned to complete shit when battlegrounds were implemented. Everything was a grind after that. No fun allowed.

Normies are human cattle they go wherever the status quo leads them. The reason for social decay is not normies themselves but the fact that the goyim in charge allowed the kikes to take over the institutions for shekels.

I was there before the Burning Crusade launched and I had played WC2 and WC3 as a teen. I don't see how WoW wasn't shit novelty aside and I was already playing Lineage2 at that point.

Read/ listen to some evola.

youtu.be/ IJQnf12UQkE

What truly maintains culture and stops degeneration is Hierachy. More importantly a hierachy in which the lesser (the normie) knows and appreciates his place and does not bite the steady and firm hand that keeps him in place. Consequently this is why rebellion against authority has been pushed so strong. It works in our favour now cus of the state of the establishment being in the hands of unrighteous unfit leadership. Regardless this is why ideologies and (((people))) that target the lesser and demand they dispose of a RIGHTFUL hierachy are the true enemy. This applies universally in all cultures regardless if it's videogames or civilisations.

You dislike them because they have not been taught their place as the lesser. The normie. The spiritually impure and weak.

As far as I'm concerned it's already happened, that and some Eastern Europeans. All the games I actually like these days were made by either nips or slavs.

Ah, you already said that, hadn't twigged what you meant by Squatters.

Until newer versions of Windows break them…

Some analyses I've seen of Valve stalling HL3 is down to how high the expectations are, and that they're worried a bad game could damage their (much more profitable) Steam business.

I can kinda see the logic, and it's possible they stop making new games altogether. If I were gaben I'd secretly start a totally-not-Valve dev studio and release games under that name instead from now on.

Checked, Valve has gone down the shitter. Only thing left that's any good are the mods people make.

This one's my favorite of the bad ones.

DOSBOX friend, DOSBOX.

Xbox 360 TF2 is unnerfed, and unruined. No fucking hats and still crowded servers.

Heroes of MM 2 is my favorite for the music and the little monty python touches the battle animations make. Never got the hang of it though. It got really really dull, I wish youtuber tournaments were around back then. Such great advice!

whatever happened to wanting your workforce to reflect you clientele? or does that only apply when it fucks the white man?

Knight with spellbook and Effectorship, m8. I'll rek you.

I never got to play with actual humans….

The first one was actually really scary playing at night with headphones on. D2 was more like a zen time waster hangout.

D3 reminds me most of cookie clicker.

why would a woman stay working in a game company anyway?

If she's even mildly hello world levels of competent a larger company will be willing to pay twice what any game company ever will just because that's their base line dev salary anyway and diversity points.

They don't care about his history. They'll fire neutral or insufficiently marxist people over ancient shit like they did at Mozilla, but that's to create an atmosphere of fear or facilitate a takeover. If someone's on their side, they'll excuse any past actions as "having been an edgelord", up to and including pedoshit. Just look at Nicolas Nyberg.

I remember when those turned into their own currency for items because some people managed to clone fucktons of them.

Blizzard North only made Diablo and Diablo 2. Then they split up and the leaders went on to make Guild Wars: Prophecies.

At least with music and video games, the industries are decentralized and there are few barriers to entry that it makes it easy for quality kike-free content to be made. Unlike Hollywood, music and video games are created and released everywhere around the world. With the exception of big labels and Triple A game companies, there's no Jews shoving Marxism into the creators' works, creators are free to do whatever they want so long as they have the budget, and with the dawn of SingularDTV and other technologies, video games, television, music, movies and other media will only take power away from the Zionists.

I goes without saying that everyone here should boycott Google if you havnt already. They will notice if people stop using their search engine. Although this mad Cultural Marxism seems to supersede profits/logic so who knows if they will even care.

I think user's referring to the gravity-averse medbitch.

Agreed. Vidya is generally a waste of time and poor substitute for actual agency.
Go build a thing instead if you want to feel accomplishment.

less fun tho

It's a leisure activity, it's not meant to be a productive use of time. I'd be very surprised if you spend all your time being productive (you are here after all, and wasted the time to make your shitpost). Personally after 9 straight 14 hour nights digging trenches through ballast and hammering chickenheads into rails I like to relax and unwind with some vidya and 8ch, but that's just me.

I get the sense you may be a NEET or student or work some white collar cubicle slave job if you don't already feel accomplishment in your daily life. Learn a trade.

The new "remastered" edition comes with an always-online DRM.

They also forced an update that borked a lot of shit for Starcraft.

WoW was always for the retards, agreed. Last good MMO I played was Star Wars Galaxies pre-cu.

Do it, now's the time.

Guild Wars was pretty good but I don't think many people would really consider it an MMO.

Holy shit, Nintendo is fucking based.

explain?

They only profit from name, not really because their games are good anymore. Well they used to make good games but everything they make now is very overpriced and in all honesty bad games.

400 USD to be competitive
shameless ripoff from team fortress two, never played it I don't like these kind of games
Waaay worse than the predecessor. Gets blown away by path of exile (which is completely free, no unfair transactions giving advantages or anything like that only some cosmetics) and even grim dawn.
Ever since late wrath of the lich king that game has been in decline due to horrific changes. Only retards play wow this day. Blizzard also refuses to listen to the original playerbase and laughs at their tears every year during blizzcon where they refuse to make a vanilla server.
It sold well and it did well. I'm not that negative about this RTS, it had a solid single player was a bit above average I guess. Multiplayer and esports doesn't live up to what warcraft three and starcraft brood war were, base game was good though.

This ,good players play and report bugs not cry

Thats applies to practically everything in this game… its just kikery in digital form.

I've seen these design patterns. Now seeing them on Holla Forums I just realized how very similar to the jewry they are we experience today

1) Hide the fact and extend in which people are different as some are better and some are worse because it makes the goy/player uncomfortable, in contradiction with your farce of endorsing the inviduals accomplishments after fait accompli
2) Create systems that hinder superior goyim/player or support the inferior
3) Everything has to serve and remain accessible to the most inferior species/player at cost of the superior

Seriously, when GG found out that video games were being used as a think tank for communism, I don't think anyone quite grasped just yet just how literal that accusation was. These virtual world are legit testing grounds meant to perfect social experiments.

For the uninitiated, this statement is true in the most literal, unambiguous way.

bumping solely for visibility. I don't see this image posted here or on Holla Forums hardly at all anymore.

This is actually good, because it means they will die faster. The game industry right now is absolutely fucked, there's no creativity, there's no good stories, there's no inspiration, there's no effort, there's NO FUCKING GOOD GAMES LEFT. The industry is overflowing with garbage inventory-management, survival, walking-simulator, pretentiously "REAL" story games. THAT, or garbage eSports games, multiplayer only shit games that have no derived value to anyone except the pro's at the top.

This industry's golden age was in the 90s and it was still great in the early 00s, but now it's absolutely shit. We need a purge, AAA companies need to die, everything needs to collapse so something better can rise from the ashes.

What a bunch of cuckqueans.

League is a balance nightmare on its own. You have champions around that any buffoon can play really well (example: maokai). When these 0 skill champions become viable everyone just picks them since you can not go wrong with them.

Balancing is also needed for the long term to keep the game interesting. If you have a game with characters and only 15 out of the 45 characters are played its great to go and buff some of the 30 more useless characters to keep things fresh.

I'd get 20:1 KD ratios or greater in the 90's early 2000s, 6:1 KD ratios a few years later, and now 1 or 2:1 ratios if I bother to play these days, every bit of it I can chalk up to overbalance making skill irrelevant.

The kike money is not going anywhere, sorry it's Hollywood 2.0. Game over

Flatline, cloak, magnetic grenades, and fast movement would put me around 200 points every game, people would call me hackers often. Damn shame the community is barely active

Honestly this is what people get for buying Overwatch. They were dead in the water with WoW finally failing hard and the half retarded morons who call themselves gamers went and swarmed this knofoff of TF2.

Anyone still playing Blizzard games now is already a cuck.

4chanx, as far as I remember, was the origin point for auto updating threads

I remember them cucking out about how often you could do it too because fag moot complained

Really? This sounds retarded and far easier than having to do headshots to one hit kill someone.

Reminder that Trump getting elected and White Nationalism going mainstream would have never happened without GG.

and gg wouldn't have happened without Holla Forums, and Holla Forums wouldn't have happened without Holla Forums and the glorious bastards shitposting about how Hitler Did Nothing Wrong, and those fags wouldn't have happened without Hitler.

And Hitler wouldn't have happened without kikes and their shenanigans. Your point?

Going mainstream? LOL. Whites are cringing at White Nationalists.

They do nothing but hurt Whites.

and kikes wouldn't have happened without that idiot moses telling lies

Fuck off back to your containment thread on Holla Forums.

This. Moses was, like a lot of Jews because of all the inbreeding, a schizophrenic who heard voices in his head and spoke to burning flora like he was doped out of his mind.

You have gay friends and shit tier family members. The game didn't do it them, they did it to themselves while using the game as a crutch.

It worked for Ibi-Pippi Orup Hedegaard‏, a dude claiming to be a lesbian trapped in the body of a man. Legally recognized by the Danish legal system to be a woman.

Blizzard has always been abyss since they released cata. I used to see WoW as a LOTR/War-hammer mix with hints of lovecraftian elements but currently Blizzard is just throwing shit at the wall hoping it will stick. They've stopped caring about the lore in pursuit of money like adding more classes to races which mixes up a race's lore and really make no sense what so ever, most of it feels like fan-fiction cut in, ruining the flow of the lore.

A step in the right direction would be removing Worgen and changing the lore to all died with Gilneas.

Like it or not, a lot of people got their first red pill in life observing the kikery in the gaymes industry real-time and being on the receiving end of it. Then noticing the exact same shit unravelling in every fucking other media industry. It's actually quite easy to observe if you know the signs to watch for, and gamergate taught many a normalfag those signs.

Trips of truth. Vid is World of Warcraft in a nutshell.

Well said. It can hurt, but a man needs to put away children's toys.

(((1)))

I'm a huge zeldafag, but they dropped the ball so hard on BOTW. I'd still recommend playing until you get bored on CEMU, as I would say it's a 6 or 7/10. There's only 4 small dungeons with depressingly unoriginal bosses, and the enemy variety is absolute ass