Kikes ask Poland’s leader to denounce rising anti-Semitism

OYYY VEYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/07/19/news-opinion/world/netanyahu-in-private-remarks-calls-eu-crazy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The very same kikes that keep cheating Poland out of gibs and woe is me ? Not likely he will give fucks at all . Probably the one thing Polish are at least glad in is Hitler getting rid of most of the vermin .

Subtle shilling is still shilling.

What is with this influx of shills with Tor IDs? Is it the same nigger, hitting many threads?

It's because our frontman (halfchan) has been taken down, as expected, and now the kikes are coming after this board.

So now Holla Forums is going to become the new frontman…unless we can stop it.

The kikes are trying to push our movement into the "deep web" where the goytoys can't reach.

It's now or never. Holla Forums is the last stand for us. It is our duty to call EVERY shill out and beat these kikes back to halfchan where they belong.

Jebac zydow. I hope Pis won't bend over for them kikes. Fuck em. But it's probably gonna happen.

Whatever those cuckservatives respond with, the kikes know, from Sweden, to Germany, to Hungary, to Slovakia, Europe marches on. They're panicking.

Erm halfchan is down? I never visit to know. When did this happen?
Also poland's leader says no to kikes when?

Why did you even say that everyyone visits, if only for a short time.
And polands leader will not say anything against jews because that would literally give the kosher west a casus belli. They are already pumping out anti polish anti white propaganda 24/7 and have been trying to rewrite history saying german camps in poland were "polish death camps".

This 100%. I've mostly stuck to halfchinz over the last year, but it's become almost totally unusable at this point. Their favorite tactics have been low-effort spamtrolling & sliding (1-2 sentences per post) in teams.
We obviously have way too many newfucks from the election, and 90% of them just keep taking the obvious bait without s*ging. Almost every other thread is PURE bait now, and the semi-newfags are still feeding the beast.
Make sure you call the shills out, s*ge when appropriate, and don't tolerate low-effort bait posters.

They undoubtedly killed his brother with half the parliament in that plane crash; Why would he give the slightest fucks about "concerns" about the Polish people standing out to what J$wry does to Europe and their nation?

They are rearing their head, now that their pet once removed (USA being their main one, which controls Germany) Germany couldn't move them.

Too bad this is a thread about Poland, so it will be full of shills.
I'm starting to wonder if Poland might be one of the countries with the greatest significance to unravel some post WW2 bullshit.
Seeing how Poland threads are always TEEMING with shills that pull in Germany vs Poland or vice versa.

And sure, I kind of am doing that right now, but this is not meant as a pit against one another, it's an explanation why the kikes themselves are trying it now.
They probably think immediate guilt trips from the horses mouth is better than third party guilt tripping.

Left has no future it should arrested and shut down for being a tavistockway to crime and marxism’

One has to wonder why Hitler only killed Jews in Eastern Europe in what became Russian territory run by Jewish ministers while all the Western camps deaths from malnutrition occurring near the end of the war.

A recent poll said that at least 40% of Poles support PiS. This had the lib part of my family quite literally screaming at the television.

It is expected that PiS will follow suit and indeed denounce anti-semitic acts. This makes a lot of sense on a political scale, since if it does not do that, the libtards from Nowoczesna and PO might get a seizure and actually start getting violent.

Although there is only a certain probability for a libtard meltdown to happen, but if it were to happen, then please Kaczinsky, ignore it.
It could also backfire though. In that case PiS could start loosing support, but so far PiS has been gaining and gaining all the time, while the libtard opposition is completely divided in multiple parties, .N and PO being the biggest ones.

So it is hard to tell what to do best. The safer option would definetly be to follow suit. Except that there are also big parts of the population who do not care about jews at all and see them as mostly traitors against our kind.

Although what is certain, that international, or at leas tthe (((EU))) would start to put even more pressure on Poland, if PiS would deny that act and Russia would probably also start ganging up and claiming that Poland is next Hitler, in that case only Trump could help us.

Best option is to ignore it, this is 100% manufactured outrage to entice a response. Skip to 0:12 in vid related, even random football hooligans are aware of the jewish menace, PiS would definitely loose their "strong arm" support that is the hooligans and they know it.
Unconventional news are still strong in Eastern Europe, (((Western))) slander doesn't work on us, we have to ignore it as we always do.

this movement? sounds )))based(((

From my understanding based on what euroanons have said, PiS is basically cuckservative, and a lot of their "nationalism" is based on "le ebil gyurman boogeyman". Not saying you should just ignore both countries bad histories with each other, but any current year "nationalist" movement that's based largely on outdated inter-european ethnic rivalries, is probably boomer-type jeremy clarkson-tier cuckservative faggotry.

Though they seem to make the most noise about shitskin migrants, which is encouraging.

PiS isn't cuckservative, neither is it show nor is it any "boomer-type". That's stupid.
Although what is true is that they are part of the Polish establishment. Their policy on economics is very state-based, but they do have the right political ideas.

I wouldn't be surprised that many poles on this board voted for Kukiz'15.

A German has as much to do with Polish politics as a shitskin with working.

From the poles I met and who displayed a negative attitude towards Germans the reason was been: refugees, Merkel, and Germans being total pussified cuckes nowadays

It was more in the sense of: "you made this, now deal with your stupidity".

Apart from that I never noticed any hard feelings or hatred against Germans. Surprisingly, a lot are even NatSoc. No doubt that Poles are the most nationalist/redpilled people of Europe!

I can't wait until the great replacement is averted and we can join you with being fashy white nationalist societies at the beginning of a second European renaissance.

This response makes me think this is a bot. Misinterpreting what the parent meant when they said "I never visit to know" in reference to halfchan. A human wouldn't have done that.

(((Kaczyński))) himself and most of his commie goverment are jews, president Duda is married to jewess, they all fly to "consult" (((Abraham Foxman))) and (((Benjamin Netanyahu))).

If only there were some shitty "holy" desert they could flee to if they felt unsafe in someone else's homeland.

It's a ploy to win you over to the muh Russia faction.

Oh, come the fuck on.

The kikes do what is in their nature. Even the best shabos goy get berated as antisemites, best example the USA. So while they are the best shabos goys ever, destroy as golem of their hebrew master any opposition, they are still “like Hitler”. No wonder the jews plot for the genocide of those antisemitic white anglo-saxon (judeo-christian) protestants.

Why should they treat the Polish death camp business joint venture different?

Based Poland:

Netanyahu also had one-on-one meetings in downtown Budapest on Wednesday with the heads of governments of the Visegrad Group, or “V4” — Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka, Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo and Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico. He had met the previous day with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who arranged the visit of the V4 country heads.

In remarks following the meeting, Netanyahu invited the four prime ministers to visit Israel, stating “Next year in Jerusalem.” The leaders all accepted Netanyahu’s invitation.

jta.org/2017/07/19/news-opinion/world/netanyahu-in-private-remarks-calls-eu-crazy

You said you never visit halfchan, that is blatantly untrue as everyone fucking visits it from time to time.

Remember Danzig

No.

This is why the kikes have been shilling anti Polish threads

Why would they thank Hitler for their work?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

Shills like you need to be laid a sunder. All Marxists and their kikel puppets must be removed, if need be with deadly force. No more running to other countries to infest them with your cancer decades from now.

Truth, order and justice will return and you will be judged by those who will have no remorse!

right, because kikes never complain about anti-semitism

Hitler should have waited for Russia to invade Poland first then come to their aid while not leaving its former territory.
Then he should have made a deal to restore the injustices done during the partition of Poland in exchange of those done to Germany after ww2. Siding with Stalin was a stab in the back to all Christians.

The British and French would never have declared war on Stalin. They would have declared on Germany WHENEVER it invaded Poland and for WHATEVER reason it had invaded.

Who knows. Better to try something different than something that didn't work. Not having a war with the allies is pretty significant and the soviet million man army that got blitzed in the opening of Barbarossa could may as well have been destroyed again. Stalin wouldn't even foresee a blitzkrieg or a counter backhand blow since the invasion of France never happened. Hitler did not need the allies to fight Russia.
The soviets of whom Germany shook hands with did it on a industrial scale inside Poland on all former German and Austrian provinces. Then did it again after ww2.
Why argue for the unaltered path of history? I'm not gonna downplay Polish pogroms, nationalism is healthy though i prefer it for greater Europa. Bigger picture.

What is the point for a politician to denounce enemies (anti-semites) of his enemy (jews)?

A correct thing to do in this situation is to boost anti-semitism beyond measure.

Reported.

Antagonism of slavs and germans is the most stupid thing ever.

gotta admit I enjoy what I'm hearing from Poland lately

In the summer 1939, the British and French were in Moscow, with the USA as “observer”, offering the Soviets an alliance against Germany and free passage through Poland, at the same time as a German delegation was there for a non-aggression treaty.
Stalin did choose the deescalation with Germany.

In the west this was recognized with disbelieve and scorn.
Stalin had his reasons. Today we know that the British government was riddled with Soviet spies. So Stalin must have had secure knowledge about British duplicity. My personal theory is that Britain has worked for a confrontation of Germany and Russia at least since the 1920 (Rapalo). Hitler wasn’t obviously not aware how the British tried to dobble-cross him at least until 1940 (Hess flight).
This is the reasson why Hess was the last prisoner of Spandau. Hess had to die in the late 1980 because Gorbatchev made the excuse that it were the Soviets refusing his release unbelievable. There was the risk that Hess would be released, his dementia was just feinted and he would start to talk.

You ignored my post but went balls deep for the kike trollbait?
Common now

oy veeyyyy, bloody sunday 1939 didnt happen, dont look it up lol!

That happened immediately after the invasion of Poland, wasn't Hitlers motive for invasion.

What's up with all these Poland threads lately. Was the PIDF finally established?

Poland had the first concentration camps in Central Europe, already in 1919 were Germans imprisoned there. In the 1920s Poland created many more camps, not only Germans were imprisoned but Ukrainians, Russians etc. Stefan Bandera was one of the prisoner. So harsh was the persecution under Polish rule that people welcomed the Red Army as liberators. You can read about it in Musials very Soviet critical books.
Between the end of the first world war and the begin of the next, it is estimated ten thousands of Germans have been murdered.
Even if the Bromberg massacre happened two days after the begin of the war, does it clearly demonstrate Polish will to kill Germans for being Germans.

Speak for yourself. I didn't use 4chan since gamergat e

Rothschild controlled Britain and France would of declared war on Germany even if Hitler didn't invade Poland.

Give me an actual source for this and not some nobody-tier kike-puppet's books.

There's no doubt in most people's minds the communists were worse than the Germans would have been.

Jews never complain.

Go back for a permanent visit >>>/cuckchan/

I like that swastika. nazism is so multicultural :)

I blame germans

Speak for yourself, just because you still do it, it doesn't mean that we all do.

Stop fear-shilling

Who cares about christcucks? You should care about whites.

this shit is not only baiting, that is sliding and a way to guarantee most threads up are completely inconsequential

pic unrelated

They're bent over from the start, kolego.
ONR is literally slightly nationalistic socjus, read their own program/manifesto.
They'll just give more gibs, and especially to the administrative cast that's bigger than during the PRL times.

Never, he legalized Hanukkah last year.

Who's Trotsky, kikes?

Polish Jews started oppressing Poles thinking Russia would win.

Enjoy your pogroms, bitches.

All he has to do is tell them to stop being Christ phobic to the point they sue communities for having a nativity scene.

Russian, actually, they ignore (((Nowotworowa))) getting 13% before anyone even hearing from them or the abundance of (((german))) surnames in the party members.
Now they decided to strike back about the refugee pressure with accusing germany of nazism, especially when germany is in no place to invade because they cannot risk accidentally hurting private tyrone rodriguez stationed in Poland, or USA will unmake Germany.

>4-6 million (((invalidated))) votes

fucking off yourself ukrainian animal, literally nigger tier, setting fire to stolen property when evicted, remember to join your local AZOW to have a shot at raping kids or shelling civilians

It's not just about him, but about all the people he gathered in his movement. It's a bit of a motley crew, but with lots of pretty based people - well above any other party currently in the parliament or polling close to getting there next time.
I voted Korwin

Impressive. What a massive number.

source?
right you have non cause of your lies you fucking shill

They are aware of żydokomuna though. I saw one video flying their flags and talking about commie jew scourge.

Why wouldn't we be anti-semitic if so many jews are anti-Polish?

Unlikely to happen because, you see, that's EXACTLY why there's antisemitism rising. Jews are acting entitled like niggers and women.
BTW how do I get rid of this stupid cunt in right bottom corner?

I guess that's why the country was closed off by the military so nothing could get in or out right? Fucking gas yourself kike.

This Holla Forums shit can easily be blocked with an adblocker.

I'd much rather see mein Führer return though. We should dox and hang the faggot who put that moeshit up there,

Yea, personally I think sweden france are bestest white nations there are at the moment tbh :')

hi welcome to pol
change theme in the menu at top right [options]

dont you mean germoney?

it did happen. But it concentrated on Poles.