ATTENTION ALL CRYPTO-CURRENCY USERS AND SUPPORTERS

YOU ARE BEING JEWED IN THE MOST JEWISH WAY POSSIBLE
do NOT be tempted by bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, they are simply part of a plan to replace all physical money with artificial 'numbers' in a system. Bitcoin was INVENTED to hide transactions, i guess you thought that was only useful for criminals, you are wrong. Bitcoin was not invented for buying drugs online, it was invented for being a way that the elites of the country could hide money in secrecy and make transactions completely freely. DO NOT BE FOOLED, cryptos will be pushed following the next financial collapse, but do not fall for it. The only REAL money is physical, and to take it a step further the only real money is something that has intrinsic value, eg Silver/Other Metals or Labour.

here is some Crypto-NWO propaganda:
youtube.com/watch?v=IwonV7eTQek
Note how it disparages the use of silver or gold, and presents inflation as the major tool that globalists use, rather than DEFLATION. This is obviously an attempt to subvert the real movement.
now If it really WAS the bankers worst nightmare, they wouldnt let countries around the world (such as Japan, China, Australia, Philippines) normalize the use of bitcoin.

DO NOT FALL FOR VIRTUAL MONEY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ra7hi
blockexplorer.com
blockchain.info/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_method
archive.is/L0k8F
archive.is/hRNGn
adolfcoin.camp
getmonero.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I put $100 into crypto, I have withdrawn $3,000 and my portfolio is worth $18,000. I think you might be the one falling for the Jewish scheme here. The "knowledge" that precious metal prices are "artificially suppressed" is so common that it strikes me as a great way for those sitting on these shiny materials to sell them - after all, you'd be a fool not to buy when you're getting such a great deal. Jews literally have names like Goldberg and Silverstein. Most of our finances are already numbers in a computer, but they're numbers in computers controlled by someone else - who else? Well… who owns the banks?

Good for you, but that's not really a metric for anything. I do agree with you that the goldbugs are just as kiked, though. In real life the system is kiked at a level way above the means of exchange and no currency or anything like it is a solution in any way. Wealth is extracted from you through force and through public perception of worth.

As a peasant in this world, nothing will give you financial security. Not fiat, not gold, not bitcoins. The concept of getting to keep your shit simply doesn't exist below the slave owner caste.

You just made me a bit paranoid about some $1500 gold I bought. I'm not opposed to cryptos, though I'll offer this line of reasoning, gold has industrial uses in computing, it's pretty for jewelry, the astronauts once used gold sunglasses because it was the most reflective material per weight or whatever at the time; so gold, if it were to crash, will never crash to near zero value. Whereas any particular or all cryptos could.

The only thing valuable in this world is human life and work.

pysop thread

I see bitcoin as any other "finite" ressource, like say gold.
If you get a monopoly on those finite ressource, that's when things gets fishy. Bitcoin was a good idea at first, now I'm not so sure. And since banks and all are going all in on it, there's chances they have fetched most of it, or at least enough to make the market fluctuate as they see fit.

My 2 cents.

What gives money value? Why should I be using your Rothschild reserve notes when there is a non jew option?

Jews will exploit any situation, its how they exist as a parasitic species but I have to think there is more potential to thwart them with digital currencies than with the paper ones they have run for the past 200 years.

BITCOIN is so feared by the jew that they are using their own people as a way to discredit it

Keep very close attention to how the "anti bitcoin" people in this thread type. Your shill radar will go up in a second. There is a reason why that other bitcoin thread was bumped once a day for a month straight even though no one was interested in talking about it anymore. There were massive red flags in that thread, the anti bitcoin posters were typing like they were trying to pretend like they are from here.

Typical tricks.

No matter if bitcoin is good or bad technology it would be a disaster for the west if it was adopted as some sort of world currency. It was premined heavily (10-20%) by the cia niggers who made it and later growth has been mostly in china. Ergo if bitcoin wins out and supplants your nations kiked currency, you'll be ruled by cia niggers and chinese, with a small lower aristocracy of western tech autists.

The more realistic scenario is that they'll let bitcoin continue with the pump and dump pyramid until all the willing suckers have been bled dry. Then when everyone is accustomed to the technology they'll shit out their own crypto statecoins that are even more kiked than bitcoin.

Either way you lose. As it often is with certain people.

I don’t care how many people aggressively assure me that the digital/-connected world is superior to the analog world it isn’t true because it can be switched off. If a crypto is established as a Global currency then some cheeky bugger will find a way to knock it out. In the same way that “smart” cities are sitting ducks, one only needs to shut down their data centers and the city ceases to function.

Crypto has the potential to become fiat currency on steroids. I don’t know what the answer to fiat is but shitcoin isn’t it.

stfu dave

They will go cashless before long.

Also why the fuck would they use Bitcoin/some other coin? They can just keep using whatever currency they currently have. Governments and central banks wouldn't give away the ability to expand and contract the money supply.

Seriously, they'll just phase out cash while keeping everything else the same, it's much easier to understand and digest for everyone involved.

I thought it was just a scam to get idiots to buy so they can sell at the right moment and get more gold and silver for when they stop floating the market and the value goes up to where it should be.

The entire crypto market is controlled by the bullish or bearish sentiment of internet NEETs. Cryptos have very little value and are basically traded like penny stocks but without the benefits of dividends or ownership in an underlying company.

People will find workarounds, either by deciding on alternative currencies for black markets or by returning to a barter system.
archive.is/Ra7hi

I think the more desperate will find workarounds, but many will find the extra difficulty in keeping track of barter systems or using alternative currencies too difficult.

We probably would see the return of real precious metal currency in some small form though.

The first thought that popped into my head upon reading that was that it will lead to the emergence of a niche "middleman" type of job, whether it's legal or not. And then we're right back to where we were before. Shit.

not saying this at all, i am simply showing everyone the dark side of bitcoin, of course we should still be looking to alternatives to central banking, however as long as central banking remains public and maintained to the benefit of the people only, then i see no particularly big problem with it. of course i would prefer if a system of bartering could be adapted to modern day society but that is a bit unrealistic.

SECRECY is important, look at the quotes i put in the OP. they designed bitcoin from the ground up to be a nontransparent way of making transactions quickly and securely. Also you should note that bitcoin being the sole global currency will require EVERYONE to carry a computer with them to make transactions (in one form or another, i know stupid shills will imply this means carrying a huge desktop, but i mean more as in chips). This will lead to technology becoming a necessity for every day life, those who control technology will control the world. of course this means power will barely change hands.

also, MORE QUOTES TO CONSIDER:

Friendly reminder that fiat is a better way to store value than metals.
Gold lost 20% in 5 years, Silver lost 50%, and that's not taking into account inflation.
DO NOT BUY METALS, this a jewish memes to jew those smart enough to notice fiat is a jewish trick.
If you don't trust cryptos, buy houses, lands, even stocks, but for fuck sake don't buy metals.

forgot the gold and silver charts.

Blockchain is the most anti-Jewish technology ever invented.

You are spreading fear and misunderstanding OP. You are a tremendous retard. Do you even know how blockchains work?

Hello, Shekelstein. Houses are terrible ways to hold assets because you need to find a buyer. With gold, you will always find a buyer and that is why it is a preferred asset. But metals are most certainly volatile assets just look at the price of platinium alone. It can't even compete with gold anymore. So much for those platinium credit cards and club memberships.

This

All forms of value from labour to bitcoin to kike fed notes, only have that value IF ACCEPTED FOR VALUE.

It's all the same shit - a belief system.

Funny way to spell Hyperinflatory.

I've noticed buttcoin becoming more present in the mainstream, so that's a red flag for me.

land yes, houses no; housing market is still insanely inflated; arable land is the best long-game investment, or land that can be easily converted to such. BTW the price of silver is artificially suppressed
.>>10382167
Won't the possibility of private assassination markets which also comes with untraceable money largely mititavistock much of the corruption your model predicts?

They appreciate and depreciate. Only thing hyperinflated in the currency because damn if we let the Chinese beat our exports, right? The Fed kikes are fucking with the interesting rates at increasingly alarming rates as well. Not sure what they're up to but my assets are good at least. Not going to trust bonds anymore though. Shit shit SHIT returns with lock on assets and if nuclear war starts then fuck that.

What is the real movement?
cryptocurrencies aren't all one and the same..

Diversification is key here fellas.

Read before you post. I wasn't promoting metals in any way. I said neither crypto nor gold is any solution to our societal problems, which they aren't. For speculating and making some petty shekels they can be just fine. But then again, who cares about pocket money while Rome burns?

OP CONFIRMED FOR RETARDED

Our current "cash" money isbacked up by fucking NOTHING, it literally is just numbers on paper, and can be printed ad nauseum.

Bitcoin is backed up by being a SCARCE RESOURCE, like fucking gold, which means its immune to inflation.

GO BACK TO LEFTYPOL

Stupid shit if you want to actually make money but if you want hedges against inflation and disaster then sure.

This for fucks sake. (((They))) will no doubt buy into crypto as it is inevitably set to overtake their traditional fiat shekels. This doesn't mean that crypto is bad, it's far better than anything we've currently got.
Their attempt at destroying it was to compromise the Core team behind it. The Core team is now losing control (they refuse to allow it to scale and people are looking at forking the fuck away from them) and they're in a position whereby they don't want to lose what they've invested AND they don't want it to displace their control on traditional fiat. It's a delicate balance.
People who are against crypto don't understand it or are shills.
It's not the be all and end all hold precious metal too - if internet goes down, so does crypto, but if shit remains teetering on SHTF or Trump manages to actually MAGA, you'll need a currency (that (((they))) don't control) that you can send down a wire.
Don't fall for the "crypto NWO meme"… it's far more anonymous than anything at present (particularly cryptos like Monero).

It's not fucking immune to inflation. It's currently in a non-inflationary mode by user consensus. That can change. It's the fucking worst safeguard I've ever heard. And that's much of you lolberg retards problem, you think people do the rational thing that benefits themselves.

In reality propaganda rules supreme. You do realize that the money our society uses was once non-inflationary and then became so because the kikes in charge convinced the general population with propaganda that this was a good idea.

Read a history book.

Cryptocurrencies are a great idea but I have to agree with others about it being compromised. Not because of any Rothschildsniggers and the like but because the creator(s) has way too much the blocks. There needs to be a currency no one can truly control and the creator can't have so much of the blockchain in their hands if at all. A true free for all cryptocurrency.

yes yes im sure they'll do the same again
and we can still use the non inflationary buttcoins amongst ourselves, fueled by the greed for deflationary currency

This is how I know you're a faggot. Bitcoin transactions are public record, you worthless fucking retard.

Inflation was always going to happen before kikes because rulers kept diluting their currencies with cheaper metals and kept spending more than what the civilisation found sustainable. The Jews were just shaving coins and jewing interest until they made up the greatest pyramid scheme in history, fractional reserve banking.

Pretty much. What I'm trying to drive home here is that the solution to our problems lies in another place than currency. With good leaders, bitcoin could have been good. With the bad leaders we have, bitcoin is just as bad as anything else. You can't solve anything with currency.

This sounds like a "bridge agreement" response shill. Note how he uses the "cryptocurrency" as though it means "bitcoin and only bitcoin", yet has that not-so-well-known fact about Bitcoin's creator has way too many "blocks". He misuses terminology completely and has been fed a "bridging" script.
I.e.
Watch for this. Sometimes it's genuine, but other times it's obvious given the rest of the context.
PS. At my agency, we call threads like this an Op(eration).

invest in anything people will pay you for. it doesnt matter if jews control bitcoin; if you have a supply and there is a demand, you have wealth. if nobody wants bitcoin, it doesnt matter if it is the most secure, jew-proof and anonymous currency ever, its worthless

DO NOT BE JEWED BY LINCOLNS GREENBACKS AND HITLER'S REICHMARKS

No, YOU read a history book. The Kikes took over our money supply using state sanctioned violence, which bitcoin is immune to. Unlike every government conceived by man, bitcoin is designed so that not even a supermajority of users can debase it, even if they want to. The game theory is too complicated for a full discussion here, but suffice it to say bitcoin is HARD MONEY and there is pretty much nothing anyone can do to subvert the 21 million coin limit.

Shlomo is shitting his kike underoos that bitcoin is going to take over, as evidenced by all the unsuccessful attempts at subversion by (((Blockstream and AXA Ventures))). If you don't understand bitcoin, keep reading until you do. You and (assuming you're not some faggot incel) your descendants, will thank me later.

hi shill

"lending to those who can afford to repay was the main mistake; under the new strategy, we will first knock down those who lend, such that there will be no one left to lend the money. APT-variant viruses are designed to tamper with the blocks within the blockchain; a compromised blockchain is all we need to turn down any cryptocurrency-based system. Once public confidence in the safety of the blockchain is lost, you should expect a major impact on markets."

"There's always a physical connection to the outside world and the internet; and there's always a stupid employee clicking on the wrong email attachment"

THE BLOCKCHAIN IS VULNERABLE TO CYBER WARFARE, SOMETHING THE ELITES OF THE WORLD MAKE SURE TO EXCEL AT

"Virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE) is a way to deliver network services such as routing, firewall security and virtual private network connectivity to enterprises by using software rather than dedicated hardware devices. By virtualizing CPE, providers can dramatically simplify and accelerate service delivery, remotely configuring and managing devices and allowing customers to order new services or adjust existing ones on demand."

"By leveraging network functions virtualization (NFV), CSPs can provide virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE) solutions, which reduce the number and cost of physical hardware appliances required at the customer premises for hosting connectivity and other value-added features. By deploying a smaller number of powerful general processing platforms either locally at the customer's premises or in a centralized data center, CSPs can remotely instantiate, configure, and manage a variety of features and functions that were once deployed on dedicated hardware platforms."

"to therefore create a task force in order to have the entire population moved to vCPE by the end of 2025; a critical group shall also be set up with the goal to state criticism to the vCPE approach on the basis of unreal cost analysis, link tromboning, and other minor technical issues. Measures should be taken to reduce the risk of antiglobalists campaigns against vCPE."

"The testbed used was a Vyatta 5600 vRouter on a commercial off-the-shelf based x86 server within a Red Hat KVM environment, and the tests showed that full control of the user's home network is possible up to the point of even changing the time stamp in each and all of his digital devices. This hack would represent a devastating effect if the target were a critical infrastructure command and control center, or a hospital."

"Virtual Customer Premises Equipment (vCPE) builds on the trend of transforming previously hardware-based operations into virtual, software-based functions. In this case, customer premises equipment such as routers, firewalls, VPNs, and Network Address Translation (NAT) that used to require dedicated hardware is now moving to virtual, software-based functions."

"We expect development of new cyberwarfare strategies due to the fact that tavistockway operation would imply two-way authentication between vCPE and pCPE. These strategies would include -but won't be limited to- man in the middle attacks between vCPE and pCPE."

"under this threat scenario we assume the vCPE would have to be real-time aware to both actual utilization of the upstream and to the type of clients involved in each session, and this means implementing user-specific profiling".

"Routers are the essential workhorse of modern computer networking, hence free access to anyone's router is a must. Compromising a router is old school. The new idea is to turn routers into vCPEs. Cloud computing, geolocalization through cell phone, bitcoins, and vCPE is all we need to keep people under control."

"it's not about greediness, money, or power. It's about controlling a large portion of the population in order to face with some probability of success the coming doomsday. Globalization is not about money, it is about responding as a united world to a terminal threat. No time to discuss about sovereign rights of this and that nation, no time to discuss about human rights: we need to be militarized to respond to the global anarchy in a post-attack world."

ALL OF THIS IS (presumably) WHAT THEY DISCUSS IN THE BILDERBERG MEETINGS

Torposter is best poster. LOL

>"Measures should be taken to reduce the risk of antiglobalists campaigns against vCPE."

It's been over a decade since I took economics in university, but I vaguely remember that inflation is not necessarily bad as long as it can be predicted.

Thanks for reminding me to hit the books again, as my decaying neet brain has forgotten most of its education.

No Chaim, blockchain technology is the single best form of currency transaction non-repudiation yet devised.

Explain OP how immutable history isn't like kryptonite, go. Bitcoin is anti kike you retard

Then why the fuck is every single transaction publicly visible? Are you sure you know what you’re saying here?

No, the Bitcoin ledger is public for everyone to see. Here you can find all transactions that have ever taken place: blockexplorer.com

Bitcoin is an alternative to being a bitch to Rothchild banks.

You sound like a hysterical whore who knows nothing and spouts nonsense out of panic. You don't understand cryptocurrencies and they are not for you. Go away.

retards or shills? i cant tell
i obviously did not mean 'there are no records of transactions in the blockchain' when i said 'bitcoin was invented to hide transactions', i meant that bitcoin was made to purposefully blur any information pertaining to the transaction, to the point it cannot be connected to any individual or for any purpose. obviously you cannot by any means determine the intended purpose or use of any particular transaction, and given that a near infinite amount of addresses can be made, the opportunities for obfuscating transaction metadata are immense.
If you honestly think the existence of a ledger of transactions means that blockchain is not a private or secretive currency system then you are just plain flat out fucking retarded, either that or a shill. in both cases, however, your opinion is worthless

kind of obvious. surprised by all the people shilling this as if it's the answer to everything

what the fuck, are you implying that anonymity is all that matters in a currency? regardless, if you read any of these quotes

you will realize that the problems with crypto run much deeper than whatever you may think
it is being marketed as a way for us to 'revolt' against the banking system, however it will simply play right into their hands. It was created this way from the start, and they have manipulated you at every step to keep you believing in it. their support for it is beginning to shine through, however.

analyse the quotes in the posts below, think about it critically, think about it from the perspective of the globalists. what are their goals? just think without your ideological biases for a moment

Fuck off, Kike!

lol dipshit your backpedaling won’t work here

Fuck off, Kike!>>10381736

fuck those quote post references were in the wrong order, read them from bottom to top

Holy shit it's shillcon-2
The bots are malfunctioning!

Network transactions can be viewed here : blockchain.info/

Absolute kikery subversion, considering the Chinese own the majority of bitcoin and bitcoin miners.

see

I've been in BTC for a while.

Right now, the kikes control the core dev team via the bitstream company. It's owned by the current leader of the bilderbergs.

This was a recent occurrence however, which took place in the last 9 months.

The kikes also do not own the majority of hash power, that's china, and japan, and you can bet that the miners will read code before they implement it. So the kikes do have a great deal of control over the network, but not as much as they think they have.

In addition, litecoin, and bitcoincash, are as yet free of their putrid tendrils.

I would recommend (if you're investing) investing in BTC right now, because the kikes wanted to own it for OP's reasons. Because they can perform mass transactions of bulk wealth with it unseen, so the value of BTC is going to go up precipitously now they feel 'safe' using it because their brother Scholomo Shecklestein owns the core dev. team.

You just sound salty you missed the boom earlier this Summer. The US dollar is the most Jewish currency in the world

actually i just recently rode the dogecoin wave, i bought it back ages ago for pennies on the dollar, sold it recently for 20x profit, i have been dealt a good hand by cryptos so far, i still condemn them however. i am not swayed by material gains, i value a free and autonomous population, over economic subversion and control even if it means i dont get a bit of extra cash
have to agree with this though

What if you mine and then cashout though?

It's not. At least not any more than other failed currencies in that regard, like gold.

That's bullshit. It operates by consensus. The protocol can be changed if the majority agrees it should be changed. Sure, you'll still sit there with your legacy bitcoins on the deprecated, uncorrupted blockchain, but what does that matter? Perception steers currency and propaganda steers perception. It's not the magical concept you lolbergs like to pretend. Bitcoin has much in common with gold in fact and can be subverted in much the same ways. Easier in some regards, because it relies on consensus instead of natural rarity (barring alchemists,) and because it's inevitably centralized because of the inherent bloat in the blockchain and profitability of mining. This centralization is not very far off.

Which you don't seem to.

Real inflation is often deliberately understated to hide the loss of purchasing power of the wage-earners. They're happy to get a 5% pay increase but if the real inflation is 7% they got shafted without knowing it.

Even if BTC is jewed there's thousands of alternatives out there. This is a strawman argument, that if there's one kike controlled crypto then they're all kike controlled. The whole crypto argument is discussing the technology and not a specific instance of it, because it varies in many different instances. Bitcoin/Crypto as a form of payment is far superior than banks in nearly every sense, it's quicker, cheaper, and anonymous(keeping the fed out of their gib me's). Of course the Jews/companies are going to love it - banks charge them an arm and a leg to send money overseas to different banks, bitcoin/crypto will cost you a few bucks, and won't take days to transfer.

My guess is that OP is a /biz/ fag that bought high, sold low - most likely ETH.

Good to know, Rabbi Bytestein. You keep proseltyzing the fuckin goys to buy into your digital Beast numbers. Get them their marks so you can manipulate and control them.

It will make our job of committing the first holocaust upon you easier once you Satan worshipping pedophiles become brazen enough to proudly and publicly self-identify.

The history books will read "they all died by their own lie."

Trading bitcoin is fucking easy if you have a brain. Basically free money.

Your fiat currency is 95% digital anyway. You really think all the dollars in all the bank vaults even comes close to the dollars in bank accounts? There is far far far more digital dollars than there are paper dollars.

Our fiat currency is backed with bullets, not Jew's zeros and ones. Now what?

9:1 was the FRB limit last time I looked into it.

Non sequitor, fuck off outta here! There are others besides bitcoin.

I presume you mean "non sequiteur." And it's not, it's a completely coherent argument against bitcoin, which is the primary cryptocurrency most people will interact with at this point in time and is being shilled the most.

Other cryptocurrencies have different properties of course. And even though the technology is interesting, none of them are any solution to our societal problems.

It's actually 'non sequitur'.

This is a very stupid thread. 95% of the people don't even know what a Blockchain is.

You know what's good about "Crypto Currencies"? It's not backed by fucking debt. It's masters are not the fucking jews.
So what is the alternative? Going back to (((BANK))) money?

You lot should educate yourselves. If cryptocurrencies actually gain full traction, banks will no longer be needed. Get it fools? BANKS WILL NO LONGER BE NEEDED. Get it fools? You will kill the Jewish money making system.
But again, Holla Forums fails to do an investigation of what it really is and what could the effects be if it was memed to full power.
It is actually a knife against banks. They are really afraid of the power of bitcoin.

I'll come post again in a few years with my BitCoin Buggatti you fucking poorfags. Until then, fucking educate yourselves about it. If we were able to kill the banks, that's it. And bitcoins is a fucking way to do it. Why do you think Israel created a Shitcoin? THey are fucking afraid.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. The blockchain is a literal ledger of every fucking transaction ever done on the bitcoin network.

If you don't know what you're talking about, try shutting the fuck up rather than shitposting (((fake news)))

Circumcise yourself, then gas yourself, then oven yourself.

There are two jew coins I can think of off the top of my head, Ripple is one and get this, they can produce more coins, just like printing money, same'ol jewish tricks.

tl;dr

I can't hear you over my successful 5,000 fiatcuck currency investment.

OP is a faggot and a kike, kill yourself

There's a finite amount of bitcoins that will ever be made.

If you're this retarded you don't belong here.

Oy vey that's anti-Semitism!!!! It's literally what HITLER thought… what about the 6 quadrillion goy?

18,000 he stated could grant you
16.00000001 oz in gold, you fucking poorfag.

He's talking about Ripple not Bitcoin. Stop insulting. This is not cuckchan.

You fuckin dirty faggot, learn to read or go back to cuckstan.

my bad. i only invest in dogecoin, the true aryan cryptocurrency.

Nobody wants your shitcoin. All you faggots care about is your material goods what a surprise, you just want a lazy way of getting rich in a pyramid scheme. You can either buy chinese mining equipment and pay for insane electric bill or you can buy bitcoins on a russian market and filter your winnings through a centralized website to turn it back into usd so you can actually buy something. Don't tell me that you are sitting on bitcoins because you're sitting on something that could go to zero tomorrow.

You people only have faith in your dirty fucking money which is why you will always be a nigger slave to it.

Sage for too many crypto threads. Bitcoin is getting kiked, but it doesn't matter, bc Bitcoin > Dollars. Why you faggots don't use XMR, the perfect user currency is beyond me.

I see Bitcoin/shitcoins as a oppurtunity for autists to make some serious money that can be used to purchase actual assets. I don't know if I would purchase gold with my earnings, but at least 30% of my earnings have gone towards silver bullion. When I finally make enough, I'll buy land with it. I don't buy into the theory that it can beat back the banks though. They'll just make a new coin or take over BTC. I see it as well performing investment and not an actual currency.

Absolutely, but if you get in on BTC right now, you stand to make an enormous profit as long as you pay attention and don't let the jews jew you too hard.

i has 20k to play with, wat do, i have 1000oz AG and a handful Au so how do i make the cash work for me

To compromise the bitcoin blockchain you must compromise all computers that run a full node dumbass.

Make a co-op.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi_method

This is a good thing you idiot, why would you want to be more visible to governments and corporations? Just leave this place man, you're not convincing anyone with your vapid posts.

OP is a fucking disinfo shill faggot. Fiat currencies are all kiked, crypto is a way to beat that until the revolution. Also, I personally fucking know the players in the currency I'm getting into bay through bitbay.market and when they say GTK RWN and are enemies of the chinks and mossad, I think I can fucking trust them. though I'm really just in it for invisible transactions and gaming the market as a currency trader.
KYS OP.
PRAISE KEK!
SIEG HEIL!

This, even f your spacing is shit…
without usury, the kike shrivels up and dies!

It's 2017, it's already 90% done. Especially in countries like mine (France).
I put 2000 euros in ETH during the fist wave. The second wave just ended. Now I got 6000 euros. I think I am the jew…

Gold lost value because people who panicked following 2008 crash went and panicked bought gold at ANY price just to get out of fiat. The current value of precious metals isn't worth the investment unless your trying to bridge a depression, therefor investing in gold is a great SHTF plan, don't make it more then 10% of your portfolio.

Die, faggot. Kiketocurrencies are the jews’ wet dream.

All transacations are TRANSPARENT on the blockchain you stupid fucking hick.

If nations want to create digital money systems that just makes a GREATER case for BTC.

this isnt a strawman, this is a generalization, but its true. The concept of cryptocurrency is based on a bad idea. The reason its bad is not because we ignore all the good aspects of it, its the potential negatives which make it much more dubious as a currency.

Considering all this, there is reasonable doubt on the validity of crypto as an anti-globalist currency to the point that its safer to use silver or unjewed fiat, and keep cryptocurrency as the currency you use on the internet/pump and dump to make a few dollars.

i always take issue with this argument, in what way does a currency get 'backed by debt'? the only logical translation i can make from this is that the government needs the money to pay back its debts, therefore it has some worth. this is nonsensical though, the currency is backed by PERCEPTION as other anons have been saying, this is even more so with bitcoin. people only buy it because they believe in it, there isnt even a government creating permanent demand, therefore it is backed by less than fiat

the banks will transform themselves, there will still be banks, just in a different form.

perhaps this is true, perhaps the jewish money making system will be destroyed. but what will replace it? the ONLY reason the elites would push for bitcoin is because they can make even more money and have even more control through it.

lol nice vocab. you really convinced me. also

i was with you until you went retard goldbug

see

not true, you only have to compromise 50% or more of the computing power that runs the blockchain and you have basically free reign to fuck with the transaction ledger. from what i understand this means that you can duplicate bitcoin, prevent people from making transactions, halt the whole blockchain, and NO ONE can do anything about it.
Taking over 50% of the computing power would be childs play with a couple of good supercomputers (hint: bilderberg LOVES supercomputers)

yes, good for the general public, better for the elites.
and all this assuming that the cryptography that bitcoin uses holds up (hint: it wont)

hahahahhahahha, you sound a bit emotional there. have i struck a nerve?

REMEMBER: YOU CAN ALWAYS SPOT A SHILL BY THEIR EMOTIONAL ATTEMPTS AT AD HOMINEM ATTACKS AND AUTISTIC VOCABULARY

No, our jew's ones and zeros are backed by bullets. We might as well be using actual sheckles.

Don't buy something with increasing and future demand goy, it's a scam!

Honestly this. Monero is what people thought Bitcoin was. The Kikes want a centralized, trackable, electronic currency which can only be accessed via implantable chip. What anons need is "internet cash" - electronic, while being completely private and decentralized. Expect Bitcoin to increase exponentially after the dollar collapses, all the while becoming more centralized.

Crypto portfolio value is 23k, had a good day.

I like precious metals, I buy my son some silver every year, but I think this business about them being oversold to the point of absurdity is a sales tactic - a fantastic and effective sales tactic. Not crashing to 0 is a valid point.

>way cheaper than it should be
If physical silver were massively undervalued then we'd expect huge demand until the price hit the value of physical silver, but that isn't happening. That's actually the event they keep promising you will happen, isn't it?

The only reason that would ever be an argument is if that money was spent on supporting white nationalists and advancing the cause. Otherwise, it's just sustaining yourself - which no Jew really cares about.

What the fuck where are you getting this quotes from cunt? or are you just pulling them out of your ass?

Be fucking careful with Eth. It's going to rise for a while and you can make money off of it, especially with microsoft talking about backing it now, but it's going to have a big crash sometime next month. So get your money made in it and be prepped to dump it when it shows any fucking sign of collapse.

Actually, no. Cryptocurrencies make it easier to track transaction since every transaction is stored on the block chain and verifiable by anyone.

This makes money laundering harder, not easier, assuming crtptocurrency is the only currency. But I think your other points are valid

It's good to be really careful with cryptos, but I wouldn't dissuade anyone from buying. Right now they're going crazy. If I make money off of some, I'll put it into silver.

yep, personally I have just made $250 from the latest spike to $4150. If what OP says is true, then he's just made a strong case to ride the tiger and invest bigly into bitcoin before it becomes a world currency accepted everywhere.

yes

we can outjew the jews, if we know what we are doing

just get your shit out of the market before shtf

i found the sources if anyone wants them:

archive.is/L0k8F

archive.is/hRNGn

All Physical money is essentially 'artificial'

*make believe

OP is a shill. Just like the last thread was a shill thread being bumped by shills on a semi daily basis. You can read the same shit on zerohedge, here, Voat etc. They are trying to make people lose confidence in bitcoin. I dont think I need to explain again why.

You are a moran.

Does this apply?

hmmm

This. Do not get personally involved in crypto. Use it as a means to an end. Ride it hard, cash it for profit, and fuck everyone who says otherwise. The kikes and chinese are fighting to corner to BTC market as we speak, and they're working with the founders of Eth to do it. I don't know who's jewing who anymore, but it looks like fucking everyone. Also, look into "bob surplus" this kike is so low that he's even trying to run a pump and dump in fucking pepecoin and outting himself by spamming "bless kek"

Sure moshe, and I can turn lead into gold.

Gib land and women, or fuck off cryptocurrencyanon

Thank christ there are actually people in this thread that aren't as stupid as OP.

Everybody can see all Bitcoin transactions from the beginning of it's existence.

Jewish myths and fantasies: the currency

Name an extant currency that isn't.

Physical money is as just as arbitrary as digital money. When you deposit money into a bank you are converting physical money to digital money. Most people keep most of their money in digital form. The problem is that they have to trust a centralized source (banks) to be able to get their money back.
Bitcoin is able to be decentralized because it uses a blockchain to store a public ledger of all transactions between addresses that take place. Whenever someone new joins the bitcoin network, they download all the previous transactions up until the current time.

The benefit of bitcoin is that it is by the people for the people. Theoretically each person contributes hashing power from their computer to "vote". For bitcoin to be upgraded (especially with a hard fork) it needs to get a majority of the miners to agree to the change. If not enough people agree, it gets split into 2 separate currencies (HINT: The new currency which was unpopular loses value FAST (depending on how much support it got before the fork will determine its price).

i agree with this mostly, but the point of this thread is to make people understand that bitcoin is not the 'cure-all' solution, it has the same flaws as digital money, ie modern 'credit' banking, as in it can be compromised and is virtual, so it relies on the continued existence of technology.

habbo coins

You can only really effect current blocks that are being created. (You need an exponential amount of computing power for every block back you go) Even if they were to redo some old blocks, they couldn't get rid of other people's transactions.
Incorrect. You are probably thinking of double spending. Double spending is when you send coins to someone and then later overwrite that with sending the coins back to yourself. It's like if you paid for something with a dollar bill with a string attached. After you buy something and give them the dollar bill, you just give a little tug on the string and get the dollar back. Now you have the good and the dollar.
Wrong. You can still make transactions, they just won't be confirmed.
You would need more than 51% for this I believe. Maybe like 76%? You have to be able to overwrite blocks that other people mine.

We can actually detect when a 51% attack is going on. If we see all the latest blocks are being mind by literally who, and it's happening more than half the time, you are being 51% attacked. When a block is mined by a pool, we usually know what pool it is. For reference right now: Over the last 4 days, all blocks have been mined by mining pools.
So what do we do once we once we figure out that we are being attacked? One solution would just be to change the proof of work algorithm. If they built specialized hardware to pull off this attack, this will severely set them back because they are back to square 1 and will have to spend a lot more money to get back to the 51%.

The important thing is that it holds up now. You also have to keep in mind that for bitcoin, it does SHA-256 twice which would make it harder to break from an attack.
If it ever does gets broken we can switch to a different proof of work hash function (even a quantum safe one).

It is extremely expensive for someone to pull off a 51% attack, bitcoin incentivizes one to just take in the mining rewards rather than abusing your power. Just for reference though, if you wanted to pull this off, it would cost you: ~$1.2 billion for the ASICs (and you also have to have the facility to run them (electricity, cooling, etc)).

use adolfcoin or monero, less jewing there.
adolfcoin.camp
getmonero.org

why are tor users allowed to make threads?

Bitcoin cash is on the move.

Sorry user… But (((Bob Surplus))) is all fucking over that one now, trying to set up for a pump and dump.