Are there any games where you can perform satanic rituals?

Are there any games where you can perform satanic rituals?
I'm sure there's some roguelikes that have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ZdKtz3BA&bpctr=1471186210
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't your parents teach you anything?

KALI MA!
KALI MAAAAAAAAA SHAKTI DE!!!

Bible black and deception are the only 2 games I know of.

I'm not a religious person, but i've always wondered, if you are a religious person, then how stupid do you have to be to form a pact with satan or a demon?

Do you even understand who satan supposedly is, and what demons are?
The entire point of their condition is that god told them to bow to mankind, and they went "fuck it", and were punished for all eternity for this.

If you were in their place, would you feel friendly towards humanity after that?
If you were burning in hell and all of a sudden you're summoned into a pentagram and a group of 10 sweaty robed D&D neckbeard players surround you and ask you for wealth and eternal life, these fucking disgusting, gross looking pink sacks of flesh that god himself told you are superior to you and you have to bow down to, would you SERIOUSLY be like "oh ok i'm totally going to help you, sure thing buddy".
Or wouldn't you rather trick the shit out of them and lead them to their untimely and violent death?

I swear, people are fucking retarded.

Satanists are either high rank degenerates or stupid edgy fedoras. They should be acknowledged as the hate group that they are.

>>>/christian/

Some people believe that since God is benevolent, Satan must be a different sort of benevolent, but for edgy cool guys who do dangerous things and aren't held back by morals.

But they are so very wrong.

Honestly I just want a Grand Strategy Game wherein I can sacrifice virgins to Moloch for faster building, increased economic efficiency etc. whilst I con the stupid goyim and turn them into a race of slaves.

Why hasn't this been made yet?

Well, you could always imbue the stupid humans with supernatural power so that they could cause misery upon the other, less stupid humans. And they'll even give you their souls for it. As long as the satanists care more about releasing their frustration on their fellow man than they care about their own soul it's a win-win, really.

Closest thing you'll find is Dominions 4. There's all sorts of blood magic that lets you create human-animal crossbreeds, increase fertility in a province, rejuvenate yourself, summon demons or extradimensional beings, banish your enemies to hell, and a whole bunch of other shit. You need to have mages skilled in blood magic and set up a virgin-hunting infrastructure, though. Hope you don't mind the graphics.

Yeah, they're pretty fucking stupid.

There was a play about this.
The main idea is if the human feels beyond redemption and thinks there is no hope for him then he couldn't possibly lose anything from a deal with the devil.
After all would you not sell your soul to make your waifu real?

It's my dream to disrupt a bunch of satanists. In that particular case, I'd have opened up as soon as I saw them with a scoped air rifle loaded with rock salt, aiming for exposed skin.

If there had been any sign of stabbing about to happen though, 7.62x39 with no hesitation. The thought of human sacrifice is beyond disgusting.

You are a good man user. I respect you.

If they seriously wish to see Satan, this man will send them to be judged.

After Christ kicks him into Hell, they will get their wish.

"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Outside of your gay fantasies, in the real world, Satanists are just a bunch of anti-establishment hippies who read Paradise Lost and realized that Lucifer was the good guy.

ITT: edgy faggots.

It's just the missionary christcuck autist, unfortunately my post summoned him here and now we'll have to deal with his autism.
Sorry.

Because Holla Forums shitting up the place wasn't enough now we have christcucks too.

Did she died?

To be perfectly honest, old testament god was a huge cunt.

It's yet another >>>/christian/ astroturf thread…

Man I woulda fuckin opened that window and laughed at their asses.

It's a raid :^)

Yes, that is what Satanists believe.

But I guess they would change their tune if they knew someone was going to shoot them with rock salt or post pictures of hats at them.

What's so bad about that?

You don't judge the judge if he's omnipotent.

This was at some CERN institution, haven't seen anything about it since yesterday, we'll never know if it was a real mock sacrifice, a real sacrifice, or a bunch of guys having a laugh because the people of the current year have the attention spans of goldfish.

You mean Yaldabaoth the Demiurge?

STOP MESSING WITH MY FREEEEEEEDOM

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK

MOM FUCK OFF

Abrahamic deities are pretty pissy. Moloch faggots are too.

This stupid argument was already countered cohesively in 1843 for fuck's sake.

temember that time when God hardened the pharaon's heart? for what propourse?

Wow, just like the last astroturf thread we've dropped all pretenses pretty early on about discussing video games at all haha! Make sure to join us over at >>>/christian/ for more great posts like the one in this thread! :^)

that was fake as fuck you gaynigger, and it's not fucking video games

Back to OP's question, I don't know about satanists but in Painkiller Hell and Damnation you can kill demons and undead

To actually answer OP's question, you can play Dominions 4 as a blood nation, and the developer made another game where you can play a demonologist or a Baalite cultist and sic Christian- or Jew-flavored demonic creatures on the world

mods are asleep post demons

Master of Magic had a lot of rituals and shit, you could use death magic and fuck everyone up, but beyond that there is no real satanic connection.

This whole game is you performing a satanic ritual. It's also not too good.

This, neutral good or bust.

Kill yourself.

i was always taught that the whole satan vs. god thing is a competition, no more. god tries to win over mankind with "benevolence" and by appealing to man's decency etc and satan appeals to man's baser instincts

we are just pawns in their game, and it makes perfect sense that if satan has the long game in mind and needs some neckbeards to achieve that goal, why not give them the worldly wants they have? when eternity is your playground what's sixty, seventy years to wait

You're thinking Christianity, Judaism, Catholisism, Nationalism, Capitalism, Communism, Islam, Buddhism, Education etc.

If there's relogious people on the area there is a high chance they will have some mischief afoot for their scapegoat. Probably what isn't them. Them all trying to make it seem the scapegoat is what would make them good.

Religious people are shit people. Free people are ok. Not kneeling is a start.

Christians worship themselves. If they met Jesus they'd consider him the devil.

Schizo user! It's been a while since I've seen you post. How you been?
I can think of a few churchgoers I know that would tell Jesus to go fuck himself if he started telling them what to do.

No thanks, I don't like Hebrew mythology. Any games where I can worship Baal Hadad?

But it wasn't a good game. Looking back, it was at least unique and playable. Ascension was just awful although it did have a pretty profound effect on my life.

Don't ever forget to take your pills again.

Ever.

That's correct. Also correct would be that God would be evil if he did give everything to anyone, or everyone, and make everything perfect, as the result would be a totally irrelevant saccharine non-existence. So is everything inbetween. God's love is that of an author; indirect, inscrutable, and completely uncaring in any personal, understandable, human sense. This follows both in the case of predestination or in the case of a non-random, non-determined human free will, peculiarly unviolated by his intervention or nonintervention by the fiat of claiming that it is unviolated. Everything that he makes is 'good' by his perspective because he has made it, it is complete to him because he is outside it and does not view it in its linear course as those imprisoned within it, and it serves the end- to please him- that he has devised through its ending. Everything that can be conceived or cannot be conceived will be conceived by this author-godhead in turn for the sheer novelty of it, in infinite cycles of terror, pain, relief, pointless peace and paradise, repeatedly breaking and never-endingly confounding those forced to be both the viewer and actor in the farce. Evil shall always outweigh good, as the greatest heaven is the most horrendous thing imaginable beside Hell and the interstice of dialectic nonsense 'existence' between, being a state without point, without weight and without drama, even as this is hated when it does appear in the causal. The best thing to do is give him papercuts until he bleeds out and the book ceases to be, frankly, but as of yet, gods do not bleed.

Edgy.

You're given the opportunity to make life good for yourself. If you and yours fail to do so, it isn't gods fault, it is yours. Is this why all the anti-religious fags are absolute failures?

Given the opportunity by what? If we live in a mundanely deterministic universe, there is no choice, only the delusion of consciousness having choice while under the influence of undefiable physical forces, managed by no one and modifiable by no one. If one is 'given the choice' in a divinely deterministic universe, then one isn't given a choice at all, but is written as taking one when one had one, but did not, as one does not have free will. If one is given the choice in a managed divine universe, then one only has a relatively narrow amount of wiggle room in semi-fated, dialectic choices compared to the frivolous Divine's ability to both define itself and its creations in total freedom, and cannot go beyond divine fiat. If one is living in an unmanaged divine universe- that is, we are created by a godhead, but it is personally totally uninvolved with the processes it has set in motion, with instances of the 'divine' instead being either dumb AI constructs or mortal (compared to the One, regardless of 'mortal' status relative to Man) inhabitants who fiddled with the source code- then everything is just a semi-determinist, semi-random mess organized into neat fractal nonsense for the Divine to observe. I repeat, what meaningful choice can anyone who is not the Divine have, seeing as they are constantly under the dictates of its whims and plans, either in spite of and uncaring of their feelings on the matter or outright writing the feelings they perceive?

user look at the reflection in the window, the person filming is wearing a cloak just like the rest of them.

I always figured if you wanted to summon a demon you'd do it solely for the idea of earning something out of it. Dunno why you'd want to worship Satan, sounds like he wouldn't particularly care for it.

But if you could summon him and get him to give you, I dunno, fame or wealth or something like that in exchange for your soul then I can undrestand where the temptation comes from.

To answer you the only ones at the top of my head are ones you've probably heard of. In The Binding of Isaac you can do deals with the devil and in general it is a christian devil/god themed game. It is also sort of a roguelike, which you may like. In the elder scrolls series you can also deal with demon-like beings known as daedra, but it isn't a main focus. You can sacrifice people in Skyrim to them though.

Why would you want to do that?

yeah sure

Why are they performing a "satanic ritual" in front of a statue of shiva?

edgy tards gonna tard

Sir kickalot

The whole is you being prepped for a ritual by your satanic waifu

Goddess of destruction n what not

this tbh

poo for satan

they have one of those in front of the large hardon collider too. they wanted to destroy the world

The actual church of Satan are more or less shitposting atheists.

I really got screwed with that game, thought it'd be like junior Hitman crossed with Damien but ended up basically a point & click adventure. Did make it through it though.

You know, as much as i find "blind faith" to be stupid, "blind atheism" is even worse in terms of stupidity.
I know the kinda guys that do it, edgy, special snowflakes that think the fact they are born is a special moment and no other than themselves and maybe their parents is responsable for it.
If you gotta be atheist, nichilist, or anything else than religious, you better make a strong point or you're not gonna be better than anyone believing in religion, you'll simply be defined as "not religious".

MERIKA!

Well apparently, in the real world, satanists kill animals and people. How is that good?

Blaming Satanists for killings is like blaming Doom for school shootings. Fucked people are fucked.

You do realize that even if existence in a universe like this can't make your intelligence satisfied, it can satisfy your body?
I know it's not good, but to an unsatisfied mind & body, or the option to only have an unsatisfied mind, i choose the last, moreso because after our inevitable expiration we won't have any other chance of pleasuring said body.
And i'll tell you more, keep being unsatisfied by everything, and your body will wither and die, weakening your mind too, which ultimately, is just a piece of meat confined in the bone cavity you call head.

Are they performing a ritual outside of CERN? Or is this fake?

user….

It was outside CERN, nobody knows what happened, could be fake, could be real.

user I've got a bridge to sell you.

If you know a tad about the occult this shit will freak you out.

They are not even hiding this shit anymore.

It could have been a mock sacrifice, the fact it happened on CERN grounds at all is what's concerning.
If someone owns up to the hoax or its disproved by other means then that's fine with me.

Also keep in mind that CERN is Pandora's Box. Open it and all that comes out won't be able to get back in.

They never did though.

NO

Enough of that Christlarping

Oh, I didn't know we were going full modern /x/ level retarded.

Butthurt because what he said is right on the money.

>Potentially interesting thread immediately derailed by retarded christfags who just want to something to get pissy and/or preachy about, being enabled by the faggots who think Holla Forums is their space for theological discussions shitposting

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Sorry we are not talking about edgy games, user.

SS13.

Daily reminder that every single problem in your life, and society, would be solved if the West went back to Christian values.

What is right and wrong would be established and clear for all. You woudn't have to hide from whores and thieves, jews and illegals would be safely confined. There would be a family for you to care for, and they wouldn't exist solely to fuck you up for your money.

Second crusade when?

you dont need a book to tell you whats right and wrong

Well, if it's a math book…

If there is no absolute word from god on what is right and wrong there is no absolute morality. Crimes like rape and murder would only be repulsive because they're against human's best interest as a community, and therefore couldn't be considered immoral or evil because they'd just be unfashionable acts and nothing more.

Where's this from? Got the utube?

well there are plenty of useful rule books

thats just looking for an excuse to be a piece of shit. you dont even have to think hard to know thatkind of thing is fucked up. its not really subjective, no matter how hard you want to argue it

People also believe mudshits are really peaceful religion.

So you're arguing for natural law?
A.K.A God?

Well, I dunno, maybe for some of them the lust for humanity is greater than the disgust for it.

how do you make that leap? anyways, people are more than machines.

People can't be more than machines unless there is a creator, if we're simply the products of chance we're nothing more than more intelligent animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ZdKtz3BA&bpctr=1471186210

They're flesh machines.

More like every problem in the world would be solved if retards that believe in some dude in the sky were all executed.
And people started calling shit as shit again. Like some retards that got fiddled in the butthole as kids and now think being raped in the butthole is normal, should be treated as mental ill and forced to be treated. Some piece of shit politician steals money which makes millions suffer, we kill that scumbag. Some retards drive while drunk, we kill that retard, etc.

Humanity has to cut the bullshit out.

Or at least lets create some religion based on facts, like Carbon is the god of all organic matter, all praise the carbon and all its isotopes and polimers, Amen. Thats would certainly keep the other bullshit in check when everything has to bve 100% scientifically proven to be accepted.

thats fine. but we dont need a bible to know good from bad

What a pussy: he ran away when it was about to get good. This is why you need a tripod: they don't piss themselves and run away.

More retarded materialists who believe God exists in this material plane, nice, stop this fucking meme its nothing more than an annoyance.

Nice edge friend, enjoy your empty existence of nothing but facts, where love, beauty, hope, art, sadness and every other part of human experience is seen as nothing more than a chemical reaction in the body with no meaning to speak of where we may as well just lay down and die because nothing we do will ever mean anything thanks to entropy.

Oh shit that was really shot as CERN. Do you think employees there are allowed to fuck around like this? Need more source.

That's pretty much it, the vid just sort of popped into existence one day.

what makes you think it wasnt built for that purpose