John Lennon On The Jews

I'VE BEEN BROWSING Holla Forums FOR ATLEAST 3 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS BEFORE

"Show business is an extension of the Jewish religion"

I always though John Lennon was just a Commie faggot Jew puppet meant to shill marxist Jew garbage to teens but turns out he called out the Kikes a couple times towards the end of his career. Probably explains a lot of why he got shot also. But I've literally never seen this on Holla Forums before.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dQRRH
archive.is/x5MuX
telegraph.co.uk/culture/4713954/Dad-was-a-hypocrite.-He-could-talk-about-peace-and-love-to-the-world-but-he-could-never-show-it-to-his-wife-and-son.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
medicalxpress.com/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/multiethnic-blood-cancer-patients-struggle-marrow-search-article-1.1454268
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bone-marrow-mixed-race-update-met-20160105-story.html
asamnews.com/2017/01/24/mixed-race-asians-at-risk/
youtube.com/watch?v=JKMVaexJKJQ
educate-yourself.org/cn/goschgannohuntertrublingtale05apr05.shtml
gurdjieff.org/werbock1.htm
beatlesinterviews.org/dbjypb.int2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video here: https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCVKE62poNM

sry wrong pic

Nobody here wants to talk about this? Alright then, if not I'm gonna go to bed,

He was a ricecunt-plundering communist degenerate.

{sauce?}

Did you watch the video in the 2nd post?

For

Anyway here's the article where I saw this.
archive.is/dQRRH

Fuck off.

The "Awww…" at the end is by far the best part. Kek.

can you tell the difference between 1960s and
???

it's kinda funny how this angle might work

kek

Whoever made that .webm is a fucking retard. He's clearly singing "Baby you're a rich FAT jew" not "rich fag jew". Jesus Christ.

I think all of the Beatles got a bit of a redpilling because their original manager, Brian Epstein, was a colossal faggot jew who was terrible at business and died of an OD. The Beatles railed against heavy taxation throughout their careers and faces plenty of legal battles. Then again, it was rumored John Lennon gave money and arms to the Black Panthers at the height of their power. I think they were aware of kikery but still managed to live like left leaning hippies.

>(((Brian Epstein)))
this

It'd also be interesting to look at which spiritualists they met during their exploratory binge. Those types are split between "peace, love, and pozzed negholes" and "all of our spiritual knowledge originates from Aryan masters."

Any other artists get offed for stepping too far out of line?

We know George was in to Indian culture. It's possible he stumbled upon some enlightening things about the Indo-Aryans. But then he was was a Hare Krishna. Lennon did travel around the world looking for spiritual and psychedelic experiences. I watched a documentary about some South American tribe that had a psychedelic mushroom ritual only ever shared with two white men in their history, once with the documentary maker and once with John Lennon. I feel conflicted about him. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think Yoko was some kind of agent or plant sent to him (Yes, she was VERY persistent about trying to meet and groom Lennon) to pacify him. Yoko was a bullshit (((performance artist))) and kept John in a heroin spiral. Accounts of Lennon's friends said he would act blank and listless in her presence, but would act like his usual self when alone.
I admit, I a bit of a Beatles nerd.

Did tupac speak out against the jew as well? Never heard about that.

Prince.

Oy gevalt, I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Part of my autistic curse has been an anti-affinity for music, so I've never really listened to the Beatles. What's your opinion of messages and themes in their work? Is there evidence they were exposed to the right influences?

reminds me of the G.A.T.E. threads where one of the recurring connections anons noticed was an israeli (or just jewish) art student girlfriend.

Lennon was controlled via his childhood trauma.
McCartney was a showoff that just wanted to sing kiddie songs and do cocaine.
Starr was a dumb token jew that was replaced a much better drummer by their jewish manager.

Harrison was the only one that knew what was going on and dragged the band onwards until he saw that it's finished due to Lennon and Paul constantly sperging out.
His guitar playing and written songs were by far better than the rest could put out.
His later works were also the best of the four.

John is just another degenerate artist like the lot of them.

You can learn from him, but you must first think for yourself and take precaution.
Just like with any artist pre-95.

Good taste.

Makes for good OC

It's really worth mentioning that Michael Jackson was a HUGE victim of the Jews.

You can bet the kikes passed him around like a football.They fucked him up bigtime.

Sorry, pressed the post button too early. Anyway, it sort of ties into Pizzatavistock. You know how pedophiles create pedophiles out of the children they touch? Well just (((who))) do you think touched MJ? They recently found that hidden room in Neverland Ranch that either had CP in it, or evidence of child touching. I have a feeling that maybe some dots could be connected here.

Billions and billions of celebrities have named the Jew. It's literally the most obvious redpill since they're at ground zero all the time even degenerates like Miley and countless crapper niggers named the Jew constantly.

Get off of Tor.

Maybe the final red-pill is NOT naming the jew. That way you can call him out on his crimes and maybe actually arrest him.

No they didn't. The "hidden room" was decades old news that was a nothingburger. The rest has been thoroughly debunked.

archive.is/x5MuX

He was.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/4713954/Dad-was-a-hypocrite.-He-could-talk-about-peace-and-love-to-the-world-but-he-could-never-show-it-to-his-wife-and-son.html

Why are mixtures of White and Japanese always far less than the sum of their parts? See also: Coudenhove-Kalergi
(unless he was part-Kike instead)

Regression to the mean. There's a reason race mixing is shit. Your populations are separated for thousands of years isolated from one another adapted for their specific environment and if you mix them together it's like mixing a hot and cold drink together and expecting to get the best of both a hot and a cold drink but all you get is a shitty warm piss drink.

Here's some things everyone should see

Racial bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626

mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.
2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.
3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.

White:
46.7% of population in 2000
62.01% of autism cases in 1987
43.47% of autism cases in 2003
Hispanic:
32.4% of population in 2000
9.72% of autism cases in 1987
23.09% of autism cases in 2003
Black:
6.4% of population in 2000
15.37% of autism cases in 1987
8.98% of autism cases in 2003
Native American:
0.5 of population in 2000
0.36% of autism cases in 1987
0.22% of autism cases in 2003
Asian/Pacific Islander:
11.1 of population in 2000
Autism cases:
1987: 3.71% (Asian) + 0.22% (Polynesian) + 2.38% (Filipino)
2003: 7.74% (Asian) + 0.17% (Polynesian) + 2.85% (Filipino)
Multiracial/Other:
2.9% of population in 2000
6.16% of autism cases in 1987
13.50% of autism cases in 2003
mixed race people only account for 2.9% of the population in 2000 but in 2003 make up 13.50 % of all autism cases

And that's just one negative of many. The kikes can spread disinfo about how race mixing is superior but there is no proof for it, not scientifically or even in objective reality otherwise the best athletes and scientists in the world would all be mongrels since pure races should obviously be so inferior to them that they can't even compete but they are pretty much all pure-breeds just like the best in show dogs and horse and all animals in the world.

But as for Nip-White breeds, they have mental defects through the roof. Something in the blood hates this mix to the core and they generally create subhumans. Add that to the fact that the pureblood Japs don't want them and not even their own fathers want them since they only have yellow fever with eyes for gooks so they'll never be loved. Even their mother won't love them since they can't inherit any of great the white traits they fetish like coloured eyes or hair. We don't even want them. They will always be lesser creatures, these halfbreeds. An evolutionary and genetic mistake.

I've said it on this board and I'll say it again. Form my own personal experience, I spent 10 years in the entertainment industry and I grew up in Southern California. All of my bosses throughout that time period were fucking kykes.

frank zappa is the product of a military industrial complex psyop to create and control the hippie movement. He was born of an army man and played a significant role in the army's Laurel Canyon operations.

And very little hope for a matching organ/bone marrow donor for them and their children.
medicalxpress.com/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/multiethnic-blood-cancer-patients-struggle-marrow-search-article-1.1454268
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bone-marrow-mixed-race-update-met-20160105-story.html
asamnews.com/2017/01/24/mixed-race-asians-at-risk/

I sincerely hate the beetles

yeah george was actually great at guitar. especially once he came back from fucking off in india the first time. you could tell he must have been living in the mountains somewhere in india, taking lsd, and playing guitar the whole time. his guitar solos on taxman are fucking intense, up there with how intense hendrix was playing (but this was before hendrix got big). and almost all his songs after that kicked the shit out of john and pauls. including after the beatles ended, where he released a fucking triple album of shit that john and paul wouldnt let him record. i just wish he hadnt let phil spector do it though, i fucking hate that ass and his lazy "wall of sound" approach. if i wanted an overly compressed mess of a recording id do it myself and just bounce everything every two takes. christ i hate that shit, especially when they do it with the drums>>10381857

One album of his is call Killuminati I believe. He called out politicians and verbally massacred them on a regular basis. Pretty useful nigger.

i can understand. they were one of the first models of "boyband-pophit-sensation" that was imported into the states. all the rest of the fucking pop cunts that came after them just had some manager who was following epsteins script. i definitely like some of their songs (especially once george started writing more) but can appreciate it being a bunch of hyper marketed pop garbage. as far as british invasion bands go, the kinks were way better, but they were such rowdy drunks (supposedly) and got banned from the states (read: industry-wide blacklisting).

actually this brings up a good point. ive heard people say all numbers of things about why the kinks got kicked out. but ray davies was actually a really sharp guy. i could definitely see him saying something backhanded about the music industry in the states being heavily controlled, and getting b&. does anyone know the REAL reason why they got banned in the states?

embed related: ray was definitely fucking redpilled on the music industry

No one here has read Salvador Astucia's writing about John Lennon's assassanation? It is a must read IMO.

shit hadnt listened to this album in a minute. the song after "rats" is pretty cutting lyrically. i know they were londoners. but were they also prophets?

what did he mean by this?

sage for double post

Salvador Astucia's writing about the JFK assassination is good too. Very redpilled on Jews.

Well duh, ever heard the Self Preservation 2 album? Those who have know what I'm talking about.

Paul McCartney's father strongly advised the Beatles against making Brian Epstein their manager solely because he was a jew. They accepted anyway for some reason and got famous in a very short amount of time. John Lennon made fun of Epstein for being a jew all the time even once telling Epstein to name his autobiography "Queer Jew". Whe Epstein revealed it would actually be called "A Cellerful Of Noise" John told him "More like a cellerful of BOYS"

man its been a number of years since ive actually sat down and listened to all the kinks albums. im listening again now. every song ive listened to so far today is about getting fucked by the music industry. hell if you change the lyrics in powerman (all lyrics "powerman" to "jew") im surprised they let him put that on a hit album. its pretty fucking directly talking about his shitty managers and record industry assholes he had to deal with. also the album arthur is a lament to the collapse of the british empire

You thought correctly. Whatever you're pushing at now is bullshit and now we all think you're a Jew too.

Don't forget he wasn't just a Commie Jew puppet; he was a race traitor. Fry the rice; pay the price.

And then he accepted a knighthood like a good fucking goy.
They must know this ruins their music for people who actually give a fuck.
Pissed me off, grew up listening to there stuff. First record I bought was Lola, lyrics confused me at that age, now it all makes sense; they were part of the brainwash. Annoying.

fuck john anyways

ray davies being knighted decades after his career, ruins his music for you? thats too bad. i guess i dont understand, as im not a brit. and of course they were more sympathetic with gays. their band was called the fucking kinks. im not saying he was a fucking nazi, and i wouldnt care even if he was. im just pointing out that he was one of the first dudes to write full concept albums about how fucked up the music industry was (zappa as well).

lola was ray trying to finally get paid, and like the worst song on that album. i suppose its no coincidence that was the one that got promoted into a hit. but im not gonna disregard all the other shit he did. he was smart and pulled no punches when singing about the music industry. i can respect that

I saw a clip on Dick Cavett or was it Merv Griffin where John and Yoko talked about being fascists.

I genuinely believe the several times MJ called out kikes caused his death. first in the song (((they))) don't care about us

then there is a video of him out there where he is calling out the sony executives that were screwing him over and they got really mad about that

This Is It was going to be his first (and he said last) tour without Sony since he originally signed with them and the album he was going to bring out was going to be independent under his own record label as he had finally left Sony. The deal the estate (suspiciously controlled by lawyers he had previously fired based on an equally suspicious will) did with Sony right after he died was a total slap in the face to MJ. He obviously would have never agreed to it as he had fought so hard to leave them and was done with them.

You are mostly correct, but there will be and always have been low levels of natural miscegenation happening throughout human history. This is 'healthy' in the grand scheme since it spurs genetic diversity (only in a genetic sense, not the (((diversity))) meme being pushed), which is necessary for adaptation and long term survival of the species. What you don't want is the essentially state-sanctioned miscegenation that is happening now. That is just going to create a subhuman mudrace of slaves with no culture or heritage.

This song made me vomit in my coffee.

Ringo seems redpilled.

PEACE AND LOVE

Thought it was because I liked pot.

Promoting niggers? WTF am I reading?

wtf I love john lennon now

George Harrison also gave The Rutles his blessing, but warned them that Paul would probably sue them for "Get Up And Go", lol!

They were a bunch of teenagers fucking around who suddenly became the most famous people in the world. For a while john lennon was the most recognizable figure in the world. Like random peasants in third world asia and africa knew who he was.

They split up when they were all in their mid 20s. Most of their songs are nonsense songs or love songs or folk songs.

They didn't have a very developed political sensibility, and if they were rebellious teenage youth in their day and age, they would be ultra-right by today's standards because of how far the overton window has drifted.

John Lennon went to India to study under gurus who had connection to the survivors of the Reich. This is why the kikes had him assasinated.

How can you try this hard and kill others with second hand embarrassment?

Not another /mu/ thread. Music is fucking jewish anons.

only jew created or funded music is jewish user. don't go calling all music jewish, since that's lumping in very based/pure music with faggotry. separate the two

Pythagoras is a jew myth, and music is a sophisticated system of consciousness manipulation. Music is an esoteric practice. Cymatics has been used by the jews for literally ages to attack and control the goyim. Even in the bible it is mentioned that the jews harnessed sound to bring down stone wall defenses. I know that sounds /x/ but this is why they rule the goyish culture with their hollywood industrial complex and flood our habitat with incredibly disturbing frequencies of sound we cant detect but causes all kinds of mania. I live on an island, and when I go into town across the water, I can literally feel the vibes and notice significantly obscure behavior in people around the high traffic/commercial and airport/industrial suburbs.

In his defense Star of David = Synagogue of Satan.

Very interesting dubs, have to check them. That kind of shit I would not support and it definitely sounds plausible, at least to me.

Disinformation faggot.

Very well put but it's important to know that it was doomed from the get go with these Shitpool Anglo degenerates. Lennon and HackCartney used to have literally circle jerks together fapping in chairs in the dark.

Sound is not Jewish you swine. You're playing right into kike hands by not experiencing the pleasure of music.

I think this thread shows we've been invaded by old boomers and older gen X'ers whom missed the earlier years of chan's. They are almost as fucking faggot tier as summer fags, but at least they bring some of those old conspiracy theory shit they used to laugh at with them. Still a bunch of faggots.

Pick one.

Nope, a famous guy who was once black can say shit about the jews and its a good thing. Stop being a fucking retard

Because most leftists are completely ignorant of the kikes behind their ideology

michael jackson was so red pilled he became white

Fuck Sake..
I thought everyone knew he was a closet conservative
by the time of his death

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009562/John-Lennon-closet-conservative-fan-Reagan.html

Kikes confirmed satanists

Nice strawman

No but he was a (((freemason)))

No, Mozart was. Nevertheless the classical period was kiked up by the (((Enlightenment))). Schumann is the true redpilled man's composer.

Tavener is best tbh lad
youtube.com/watch?v=JKMVaexJKJQ

Some of this might have been mentioned, I don't have time enough to read the entire thread. John Lennon was a degenerate and a commie for sure. Even after the beatles, his biggest single was "imagine". A song that is marxist, atheist, and has the naive utopian fantasy we all know. He is a product of his age though, and the men of those early 20th century generations were very aware of the jewish question. John Lennon is very similar to the comedian Bill Hicks. Hicks seems redpilled at first glance, but if you dig deeper he's a Chomsky worshipping faggot. Hunter S. Thompson is another one that fits that mold.

In the end it all cascades down. Hicks is a perfect example. The rock band Tool samples and props him up as some prophetic anti-hero, at the same time they encourage drug use and apathy. When a kid loves that band, they will follow that path to it's logical conclusion. Listening to leftist propaganda and doing hard drugs. Fuck these false idols, think for yourself.

This was one of my disappointments.
How can a shitposter like that be a commie?

He confused being clever with being insightful. People like that are smart enough to understand big ideas, but only when other people present it to him. Communism is complex, full of a lot of moving parts, and leaves the consumer feeling morally and intellectually superior to his fellow men. It's a natural home for those who are smart enough get HBO, but too dumb to realize HBO is garbage.

He's a piece of shit degenerate "jew" himself who would fuck over anybody and contributed to the destruction of Western society. He's no better than shitskin ghandi. Fuck that hippy jew.

That snuff film story doesn't check out. The guy that they interviewed didn't recognize Thompson when a photo was put in front of him.
How do you not know Hunter S Thompson, and not recognize him?

I'd never heard of Hunter S Thompson until that Johnny Depp movie came out. Also, maybe he was wearing a disguise?

Could be true.
educate-yourself.org/cn/goschgannohuntertrublingtale05apr05.shtml

Even before the bible. Their first victim of kikery was the sand nigger kingdom of akkad.

It's interesting how deep back Zappa goes in the fabric of the internet. You guys were always right but I still won't ever like his works although I can appreciate what he was doing.

Holy frozen Hell.

I really want to unironically post a pic of some flaming faggot musician like Elton John, George Michael or Freddy Mercury saying something that could be construed as being vaguely anti-semitic. Purely for shit posting reasons and to mock these Frank Zappa quotes.

gurdjieff.org/werbock1.htm

You mean Give The People What They Want? there's actually a song about pedophilia on it. Art Lover

All of the 'humor' you get in msm is Jewish. This pervert, gutter shit for retards is pure Judism. Fart jokes and other bodily fluid equips, that's all kike. Any pervert shit is straight up Jewish. Their minds are inundated with perversion and other vile filth.

Eric Idle confirmed /ourpython/

Everyone dies a nazi.

Lennon and epstein had a sexual affair apparently.

this

checked

FUCKING CHECKED

(((Bob Hope))) raped Michael Jackson as a kid.

who wrote that?

It's in the image name, Brice Taylor.

Digits agree with you

John Lennon did say a few redpilled things, but he was also a faggot and one of the original numales.

This interview has a few gems: beatlesinterviews.org/dbjypb.int2.html

Jews confirmed satanic

Saved thread just for this post.

> Yoko was a bullshit (((performance artist)))
Not everyone can be a
♂ R E A L   P E R F O M A N C E   A R T I S T ♂

Impressive.

Why are you keep shilling Zappa. You can find that level of talk wit pretty much any leftist psuedo-intellectual

This does explain a lot of things. Something about this atheist-leftist anthem always disturbed me ever since I first saw it decades ago.