State Department Ordered to Find All Benghazi Emails

State Department Ordered to Find All Benghazi Emails

Judicial Watch scored a major victory in its effort to uncover the truth about what the Obama administration knew about the attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi in 2012.

trunews.com/article/state-department-ordered-to-find-all-benghazi-emails

Earlier this week, U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta issued an opinion that the State Department has failed to fully satisfy its requirements under the Freedom of Information Act. He further ordered the department to dig deeper and provide all of the emails that are responsive to Judicial Watch’s March 2015 FOIA request.

That original FOIA request sought:

Subsequently, Judicial Watch has asked a federal court to compel the State Department to undertake a thorough search of all emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding the terrorist attack on Benghazi, including those of her closest advisers. Its attorneys also specifically asked the court to compel the department to produce all records of communications between Clinton and top aide Jake Sullivan relating to Ambassador Susan Rice’s appearance on NBC’s “Meet the Press” the Sunday following the 2012 Benghazi massacre.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said:

The State Department has until Sept. 22 to update the court on how it will comply with Mehta’s order.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/clinton-hovey-manor-1.4238860
youtu.be/M0hkqKSJEro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good decision and all, but why the fuck do we let streetshitters be judges?

Because the USA was taken over by kikes over a century ago, idiot.

You're here forever now faggot. We have till the twenty secondth of september to see.

Wonder if they'll go all the way to ISISrael weapon supply this time.

The happening on the 23rd is sounding more plausible each day.

Oh no, that'll be all Mrs Clinton.

Oh just… one more question Mrs Clinton. Where are the bodies?

Holla Forums presents a special episode of Columbo

Jesus Christ almighty I'm sick of seeing her. Please allow the one iota of hope left in this world to legitimately put this demon in a real prison cell.

Dubs say noe. No dubs say yes.

happenings 21st August to 23 September
Be there or be cursed for all eternity

There's been so many good happening these past few months. I keep forgetting to check up to find what happen to the old ones. Like what happen to the Sanders investigation of fraud?

You can't fool kek.

PANTS OF SHIT

kek returns for hillarys head.

Perseids peaking today/tomorrow

TruNews.com? And it's stickied immediately?? C'mon.

not to mention burning their own dead bodies in the streets.

I hate to be the one to say this, but actions speak a lot louder then words. A lot louder.

We're six months into the Trump administration and all I'm seeing is talk. Lots and lots of talk. No actions. Just talk.

OP, don't start another thread until there is an actual indictment.

The same as "Trump is a Jew" threads?

Trump would be foolish to move against that evil cunt in any substantial way before a year in office user. And stop being such a pedantic cunt.

Judge ordered them to search all the .state.gov emails. Why fucking bother. Has this judge been living under a fucking rock? Are the people really fucking stupid enough to think that these fucks used official .gov email to do anything illicit? SHE RAN A FUCKING PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! I can't for the life of me even begin to comprehend the amount of incompetence of government officials sometimes. What exactly do they think they will fucking find?

Trump is using the same slow burn against the Jews that the Jews use against us. Because it works.

Christopher Ferrell from Judicial Watch was interviewed on Lou Dobbs last night about this.

Do the emails even still exist? It's been too long at this point, they've had years to purge all incriminating evidence. I fear this is akin to going to Dallas in the CY+2/MD0 and poking around the grassy knoll looking for cartridge casings. They're all long gone.

There's no way all of these emails haven't been deleted or doctored by now. They've had 5 years and all of the corrupt Pakistani IT staff they could import.

I can understand why a logical thinking person would come to this conclusion, but we are dealing with a class of niggerdry that takes HDs full of egregiously damaging evidence, gives them a few whacks with a hammer, and just leaves them to be found. I think you underestimate the laziness and incompetence we are dealing with.

Probably still out there, these bureaucracies generally don't truly purge records. You just need to be like a GS-25 or something to even put in the request for it.

Fitton's pretty smart/ legit on this stuff, I don't think he would've put in the request if he didn't expect to find anything.

Implying Killary leaves evidence

That cunt and husband are near where I live for the next week.
Guess its a good time to go on holidays.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/clinton-hovey-manor-1.4238860

Hero's are born by circumstance and hardship user. Take from that what you will.

You didn't read this file name

Too bad faggot, it's happening anyways.

An OAN report and interview

Take back your country by means of a revolution. They want all your children dead and raped. You know what to do.

"careful" isn't an apt descriptor for Killary.
She is sloppy, but that doesn't mean she leaves bodies of evidence. It is the lack of evidence - the trail of deleted emails and bodies which leads a line to her door.

As a kid I had faith that the wishes I made upon shooting stars. I still do. My mom raised me with the belief that if you were to find a frog, they're found to be good luck. So, while you're out stomping in the country to get the best view, watch out for those lil buggers! We need luck and well wishes for our volk.

please crawl back into your hole

I really don't see where this is supposed to go. I mean I hope it goes somewhere of course but if the government is dragging its heels on this, then the wind is blowing in a certain direction

(we'd rather protect criminals within the government than prosecute them)

What is really expected to happen here ? Without a visible presence within the government looking to clean up it's act I just don't see this going anywhere.

Highly unlikely that a District Court Judge would do this without at least some assurance of protection. Very reassuring.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid shill. We know you idiots have written plans to try to create racial and narrow political divisions so we don't unite and hang the international bankers trying to fuck us all in the ass.

The day of the rope is coming for people like you. You WILL be tried for treason, and you WILL be hung by the neck until dead.

Stop waiting for the happening, and try to be the happening. Any little thing you can do is a heroic effort, and anyone can contribute.

Use legal methods to surveil suspected perverts and criminals, at whatever level of government you can do safely, and start bringing the Shadow Government down.

Not time for a revolution yet. We can do it, but tens of millions would die.

Let's start with planting cameras on the criminals and perverts and see where that gets us. Pray that is enough, and the time for the rifle never comes.

You're all going
DOWN

user, first post is usually a shill but you know it's white people and only white people that we want to unite right? only the kikes need to die though, the non-whites and darkies can simply be sent back to their ancestral homes or an approximate

(((Colombo)))

Not all dark people are shit(yea most are, probably well over 90%)

Also niggers definitely need to die along with kikes. They are the most dangerous races to the rest of the world. Also mudlsime is shit. I don't mind most mexicans, indians, or ching chongs. My gf is mixed and her family is better than average white familes. I know pol is pretty anti reace mixing but idk why positive race mixing isn't promoted or at least tolerated on here.

so?

because you don't understand why race mixing is abhorrent
that's because you don't live with them

"what is genetics" the post

also if your gf is a darkie, yes hapas count as darkies, you're a racemixer yourself and will get what's coming to you and the rest of the traitors when DOTR comes

Please explain to me then. Why would i not race mix with a family full of doctors, NICE fucking people, biggest hearts I ever met. They do a lot of community service and help everyone they can. Athletic too, as tall as my family(6ft).
I have moved to Cali actually, i don't like them and I want them gone from our country but i dont mind them. They are nice and dumb people mostly. Sure gangs are bad but that is mostly CIA niggers fault. I dont think they should race mix(its negative mixing). They need time and space to evolve probably.

being a doctor isn't genetic, being ugly and having low IQ is. Race is about genetics and history, non-whites of any kind don't belong in white countries.

Post your 23andme tough guy.

DNA tests are a wildly inaccurate jewish scam to collect genetic material and steal legal ownership of genetic data you fucking zogbot. I can trace my genetic lineage through my family

Aren't*

because you are polluting your blood with foreign elements that will produce only a bastard with no identity thanks to his hedonistic conception
i have lived my entire life living with these aztec rape babies, they aren't nice and as dumb as they are they are playing you a fool

yes. Their are some shit whites out there but the alternative is basically bestiality. If she's not pure-white she's barely even a proper human being you disgusting freak

Wtf is that shit

user just kill yourself, alright? you're a degenerate and traitor to your race you'll be purged along with the jews, non-whites that refuse to leave, and other traitors like yourself. The day of the rope is coming you might as well end it now

doctors and lawyers, don't you want to breed with them?

That's alright. You can have inbred kids while I have 6ft+ attractive, high IQ, athletic alphas(that are mostly white anyways). I want humanity to get better not exerminate EVERY other race just cause they aren't as white as you'd like. Like i said before, gas all the kikes nigs and like 90% or non asians and non whites. Cause they have shit genes. Her family just doesn't have shit genes. Its all about shit genes or not. Skin color can be tricky and its just ignorant to llok at that alone. Some kids are mostly nig nog and have really white skin, they still need the gas.

get fucked you dirty race mixing loser

Not an argument

"mostly white" is non-white you retard. We don't need to kill all the non-whites, expect for jews they need to be wiped out, but they can't stay in white countries they need to go back and the darkies need to go with them. it doesn't matter how "white" they look or how "close" to white they are, there's either white or non-white. It's a binary, no grey area.

seriously kill yourself or at the very least get out

Still not an argument
How many 100% whites even exist?
Why are you not advocating for 100% nig nog gassing? They are almost as bad as kikes and certainly more annoying and flamboyant. They aren't even useful as slaves. Mexicans would be much better suited.

who said i was arguing anymore? i just want you to know where you will stand on the DOtR

skin color is mostly just for determining genetics at a glance and genetics are important but what's also important is culture, history, and a sense of belonging. There's something Aristotle called Philia and it's essentially for functioning societies and impossible for multiracial ones

because if we send them back to north africa, isolate them, and cut off the foreign aid, they can bang sticks together and kill each other in the mud like they've done for thousands of years without being a problem for us it's not worth the trouble to kill them all, we only need to wipe out the ones in white countries that refuse to leave niggers in nigger countries haven't even entered the iron age and aren't a threat to anyone but other niggers once we cut them off from trade travel and foreign aid. Jews specifically NEED to be exterminated because we've expelled them dozens of times before and it didn't work, plus they still fuck with us and the world even from Israel.

I'm worried. With the recent march, the dangerous tensions between multiple nuclear powers in the world, and now this something big is going to happen..

Stop being a demoralizing kike.

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Is this the best Holla Forums can do? Yes.

No such thing as positive racemixing, chaim

Free-mason dubs. Kike detected.

checked

they are caucasians user

You fuckers are going to burn and have your entire family names disgraced long as true white men breathe.

Thread theme

youtu.be/M0hkqKSJEro

is this pic a CIA backdoor ?

Wtf

You can easily tell the difference between a Caucasian and an albino Nigger their facial structure doesn't change.

You honestly sound like an FBI agent. Probably 75% of them push stupid shit like this to try to divide us, and get people to admit to something violent.

No one gives a shit if civilized coloreds stay here. The reason blacks suck is because the government has forced them into dependence on welfare benefits. Before Johnson's "Great Society" blacks had lower rates of out of wedlock births than whites.

Being "pure" white race isn't even a thing that can be meaningfully described in genetic terms. Are Spaniards and Italians non-whites because they have dark hair and darker skin than Scandinavians? Quit being a moron.

Multiracial =/= multicultural. You need a single culture, but you can absolutely get by with multiple races. Or maybe the Roman Empire didn't exist, you tell me.

Africa is largely a shithole because of British Imperialism, and western governments assassinating people that wanted to make it better. There's nothing inherent about black people that makes them uncivilized.

Kill yourself kike.

The Roman Empire was destroyed BECAUSE of its multiracial policies and welfare spending

They're not intending to find anything. They're doing to say that they found nothing. Normies would eat it up.

I got 99.9 % European. They tried to tell me .1% is ocieanic nigger. Doesn't make any sense. My family was in the First Fleet and subsequent fleets to Australia. I would have a higher percentage if one of them mated with a abbdo.
I don't put to much creedence in these things. My Gma has a family tree dating back to 1300 Scotland, Norway, England and Wales. It is actually pretty pleasing to know where your blood comes from.

The margin of error is larger than that, you probably had it set to "speculative"

Which in itself is evidence.