US Gov Launches Drill to Prepare For “Black Sky” EMP Attack

US Gov Launches Drill to Prepare For “Black Sky” EMP Attack

The U.S. Government is preparing for a potential “black sky” event which could cause widespread power outages after an EMP attack, a mega earthquake, or a cyber terrorist incident

trunews.com/article/us-gov-launches-drill-to-prepare-for-black-sky-emp-attack

(VERO BEACH, FL) On August 23rd FEMA and the Energy Department are sponsoring a drill dubbed EarthEX2017, which will war-game effective responses to aftermath of a “Carrington-like Event”, or rather, an incident which has taken America back to the Stone Age technologically. According to The Electric Infrastructure Security (EIS) Council’s website for the Earth Ex drill, the exercise will simulate a “subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures.”

The EIS Council defines “Black sky events” as “catastrophic occurrences caused by man or nature that bring society to its knees.”

Reporting on her trip to a summit convened to study the impact of a “massive cataclysm that severely disrupts the normal functioning of our critical infrastructures in multiple regions for long periods of time,” former Florida Congresswoman Michelle Rehwinkel Vasilinda wrote, “It’s not ‘if’ but ‘when’ a Black Sky event will occur.” Mrs. Vasilinda discussed meeting with “members of the U.S. military, National Guard Adjutant Generals, officials from Homeland Security, Department of Energy, FEMA, NOAA, and experts from the utility, distribution and supply sectors,” at the private summit held in Washington DC.

“As former President Reagan said, there really is a bear in the woods,” former Assistant Defense Secretary Paul Stockton, who also serves as an advisor for EIS, told WPTV correspondent Mike Vasilinda, who also attended the event. “Responding to 'Black Sky' events is all about industry in the lead and government in support. Folks, we’re nowhere near where we need to be for that.”

The summit was attended by 200 experts from 24 countries and was hosted by House Armed Services Committee member Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), House Homeland Security Committee member Yvette Clarke (D-NY), and the Former Chair of the UK House of Commons Defense Committee Rt Hon. Lord James Arbuthnot of Edrom, who also serve as advisors for the EIS Council. According to their website bio, the EIS Council “facilitates national and international collaboration and planning to protect our societies’ critical utilities against uniquely severe Black Sky Hazards.”

FUCK YEAH!! BRING IT SO WE CAN START ROPING NIGGERS AND JEWS

I'M READY BITCHES

I wonder if they have plans to actually protect against a Carrington-tier flare, people have put fourth practical measures that could be implemented that would protect the grid should such an event reoccur, and have been doing so for decades.

Contingency plans are one thing but if a big enough flare hits then it is game over. The power is out; small tight knit rural communities could survive if they had sufficient provisions but the urban areas are toast. The New York Blackout of 1977 lasted under 24 hours, didn’t even cover the entire city yet the chaos erupted almost immediately. Once people got wind of the power not coming back for months it would be Mad Max. Then the food runs dry and the games really begin.

How do you prepare for the entire country grinding to a halt? You can’t, it would require totally restructuring society back into small communities with food stores. I imagine their plans would be to round everyone up into camps and point guns at them. Or you know, they could just protect the grid.

Alternative plan: they can stop being faggots going after anyone trying to grow their own food in their backyard, and instead encourage people to become self-sufficient.

That would be advisable but not practical in most urban environments. The cities and metropolitan areas are dead without power. Only the most cohesive of societies, willing to work together and remain calm could conceivably survive an instantaneous and long-term loss of power. Even then, the food supply is so reliant on power that many would starve.

This happens?

why dont we just nuke the norks before they try and emp us instead

Sounds like a britbong

And those groups will be under constant attack by the masses from the cities and suburbs. Endless waves of zombies. Roaming raiding parties. Ex-government (police/arm) units coming to "help" you.

Survival would mean staying completely out of site. Not letting anyone know you or your group has anything. Forget trying to protect a big open neighborhood.

FUCK YES! THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE, Holla Forums!

FUCKING BRING IT BITCHES. I WOULDN'T MIND DAILY CARRYING AN M4, A SIDEARM AND A KNIFE. THAT WOULD BE ONE WAY TO KEEP THE JEWS, NIGGERS, SPICS, GOOKS AND CUNTS IN CHECK

OUT LOOKING FOR FOOD WHEN THEY ARE THE FOOD

BLACK SKY, CRIMSON STREETS

LOL FUCK NO.

My uncle was a utility lineman until he died. Utility transformers would be TOAST in another Carrington event. Lead time for production is 12-18 months. There's not a lot of excess backup supply either, as they're incredibly expensive and time-consuming to make. Carrington event happens again, shit's fucked and it's time to Holla Forums hard.

Martial law would be instituted almost immediately to try to keep the chimps from chimping out. Whites would need to SERIOUSLY guard up - immediately. Gasoline pumps would no longer work, people would run out of kerosene for their oil lamps, etc. Mad fucking Max to the Max.

It's like I'm actually back in the cold war

checked

IT WILL BE SPECTACULAR

No, there are numerous cases of Americans being forced to destroy their vegetable gardens by the state. There are many restrictive laws and regulations that vary state-by-state restricting the keeping of small livestock like chickens as well. Want to keep a couple of hens, the state will be having its cut or maybe they will just not let you.

I was thinking more along the lines of what would hypothetically be required of a city for it to stand a chance of survival. Obviously there is no city anywhere in the United States anywhere near cohesive enough to stand any chance of survival.

But yes, small isolated groups capable of survival would of course become targeted. Innawoods is the best bet, as always.

Kek, they think their employees are going to show up to work when this happens?

Reminder that if another Carrington DOES happen, that is our cue to start cleaning out ghettos of everything that moves.

Carrington Event = Day Of The Rope. No pussyfooting around, no wasting time, no hiding at home. You go out and you kill every spic and nigger that you see. If you manage to find some jews, get photographic evidence of the bodies afterward. It will be our ONLY opportunity to fix things.

I remember thuleproductions mentioning that if the last division were to strike they would first completely turn off the power grids in the target nation. Interesting.

It's like you want to be raped to death and eaten by starving niggerzombies.

In such a scenario anyone not sucking the government teat (soldiers, cops, local govt workers etc) would be rounded up for forced labour to rebuild the country.

Is this the thread that the fucking kikes are trying to slide?

Carrington Event = Day Of The Rope. No pussyfooting around, no wasting time, no hiding at home. You go out and you kill every spic and nigger that you see and take the right ear. Remember save you diesel and kerosene and let the birds devour the corpses.

Wew. This is why I refuse to move from the small town South. Hell one of the houses on main street has chickens free range in their yard. Fuck ZOG.

yeah, well, Gomer, what do you do when there is a storm in the night and the street is strewn with broken branches and leaves. You'll have to smoke it over right? right?

Not give a fuck because I drive a truck. It's like you can't even into redneck.
I'm going to assume English is not your first language.

In a city yeah,but who the fuck is stupid enough to live there? I'm out in the woods have chickens,rabbits ,quail,goat,plus the dog,and a garden almost year round

So, we have many happenings on the 23rd. What an auspicious day.

I have a 10×10 safe to protect my electronics from an EMP.

I'm worried about protecting my house though, I live in a semi-rural woodsy area and suburban niggers could try to ransack me.

Just surround white countries with giant steel cage domes. Kick out the niggers and Jews first, and we are protected from both EMPs and niggers and Jews

No.

you mean like the guy in Wyoming who got fined like 20 million by the EPA for building a pond on his property?

What do you suggest? CNN?

You don't own anything goyim. Don't try and improve anything either and die. Don't listen to trump he is just a commie kike serving wall toucher.
/s

anything else that talks about this?

Dubs and NK EMP's the stratosphere in the western front!

Time to kill all the subhumans in our lands!

Dubs and nukes are physically impossible because they lack a neutron moderator.

If you are in a city you have three days to stock up and get out. 20 minutes if it is not a majority white one.

i bet your kike yankee ass would, jewslope

You can cook kerosene from virtually every type of plastic around you for really cheap in its own fuel cost at a slow burn couple hundred degrees. And asphalt also cooks up some goodies in fuel. Tires don't cook so good, at roughly 35ish% of fuel, then you got some babby shit gunk to pour over the rampaging hordes from your castle (basement) walls like a cheap mans boiling oil.

Don't forget to look up how to convert diesel engines into wood burners. Virtually ALL homes are made of yummy woods. Many years of fuel for any cities that get a fleet of armored diesel kill dozers going just harvesting from liberal shit hole cities.

Loved your post but you should use the proper terminology so other anons can find it easier. >Wood Gasification