What the fuck is Trump playing at?

The last tweet Trump liked was Ivankas back at the end of May. Earlier today he liked some #resist faggots tweet going on about N.Korea being just one big distraction from Trumps sex trafficking investigation, and the Don liked the tweet. Just what in the fuck is the man playing at here?

Covfefe nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/likes
archive.fo/elXdJ
patch.com/us/white-house/president-trump-henry-kissinger-meet-oval-office
archive.is/wEJqO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dump the rest of the retards rant.

Kek those slanderous accusations are so out there that Trump "liked" them just to shitpost.

ballziezie

Naa it is 1488d chess to condition normies for the shock of pizza-ga1e. It allows kikes to think he is just attacking himself while allowing normies to be aware this kind of thing even exists.

Kinda funny how pizzatavistock was fake news but this shit is the real deal, right? This projection trick is getting fucking lame. It is Trumps 13th like if you find that interesting though.

Forgot to link tweet.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/likes

Using the kikes projection as a weapon against them. Clever.

Decided to make a twitter account just to see this, completely 'kosher' and the only person I followed was Donald Trump. Immediately get this: Fuck twitter.

The only reason twitter survives as a platform is because trump won't let cianiggers close it yet. Once trump can establish his own talmudvision platform then trump might let them shut it down. Till then it is a kosher hell hole if your not trump.

I wonder if he didn't realize they were directed at him! Maybe he thought they were talking about Clinton/Podesta and co..

So it seems this isn't true.
or DJT lurks Holla Forums and quickly removed the like

wrong image, twitter sucks

He is just giving you guys what you want

I capped this myself. He unliked it in the past 10 mins. fugg

archive.fo/elXdJ
The shilling against trump is real. Gas yourself DJT for rebelling against your authority. Wow irony coming from Holla Forums. The whole situation is confusion.

I suck dicks. DJT is donald not kikes. I really suck dicks.

I like to image pic related lurks Holla Forums.

And I do mean it, this site is being monitored constantly and he is being told what to tweet or like to please you all.

I'm usually not one to cut the chesscuck-crowd slack. But if Trump actually is against the establishment agenda in some hyperdimensional way, then this could be a way to signal that. He sure seemed uncomfortable reading that bullshit about fire and frothing from the teleprompter.

Umm trump is not there to please Holla Forums faggot. He is there to do his job, being president of the USA corperation and protecting its interests. Unless the kikes are gassed and the 14th amendment appealed nothing changes.

Who is you all?
does that make you the Jew?

Uh huh. Sure.

No that makes them cianiggers you faggot.

I'm talking about his tweets only

Korea is probably a distraction, but the investigation it's distracting from is the Deep State human trafficking operation that was touched upon by Pizzatavistock. Chances are (if OP isn't a lying faggot, which he easily could be given about 5 seconds in Photoshop or MS Paint), Trump accidentally liked the tweet without reading the rant closely, because it came close enough to the truth for him to misread it. I wouldn't necessarily suspect an account named after Alexander Hamilton to spew such slanderous lies, so he probably expected it to be insinuating anti-Deep State shit.

Yes, us 3,000 or so people matter so much

If he were to downright tweet 1488 posts that would make a huge unnecesary shitstorm of epic proportions. It's all about little spoonfuls of approval

Spotted the kike. That is /16 extensions. Holla Forums is 32,000 strong minimum before lurkers and multiple people from the same IP range.

It's not just this place, that includes any alternative right leaning communities and the normalfags influenced by them.

Hold on
Hold on guys,
I know what the fuck is going on.

Ok. I'd like someone who has read the laws of power or the art of war to back me up on this, or give the correct name for it once I explain it.

Now assuming the tweet is real,
and assuming that this will blow up in the media or at least online,
then this is what is happening:

Trump has now put forth the idea that the Korea stuff is a distraction (which I think it is)
and more importantly he has now painted the target on HIMSELF.
Meaning he has now made it look like HE or HIS FAMILY is involved in some crazy sex trafficking conspiracy.

This is the bait.

Now, if the bait gets taken, then this is what Trump will do -
He will take the fervor around 'impeach drumpf sex trafficking save our children' and flip it on it's head by outing the actual pedos. He will release evidence, he will allow charges to be made public, he will destroy careers and end lives.

This is the switch.
This is chess.

So he will link to Holla Forums's investigations thread. Everything else was either recovered from those awan hard disks or destroyed by kikes. Although there is still a little bit of investigation to be done into islands like bikini atoll.

Very well could be the case, you see how the left has appropriated the PG thing and tried to drag him into it.
He may have been involved, but frankly if he can gut the government I think he gets a free pass. but Ivanka and Jared get the rope

Look, fuckface, you can’t trick us. It’s physically impossible. Just quit your LARPing and go back to sucking your rabbi’s cock.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING KIKE STILL THINKS Holla Forums ISN’T A THREAT!

Your posts in this thread are very weird.
But I will answer you just once anyways.
Weiner's laptop.
*and also I'm sure Assange has some good stuff. And on top of that I'm sure Trump has everything he needs already without either of those due to his connections and the help he gets

bs. trump is an idiot who tested his own iq to a score of about 86. 4d chess is a tongue-in-cheek meme that trumpfags took seriously.

Did you just insult the g*d emperor????

Don't forget Wiener's laptop, pretty sure NYPD still has a full disk copy. Also, it was purported that someone had actually downloaded the content from the /protected page of the CPP page.

an archive would have been better

also, he grabs pussies without asking, by his own admission. he establishes his own modelling agencies and walks into miss universe dressing rooms. he's slime. I'd believe this story much easier than any "best ever" quote from trump.

Agreed, but it was gone before I had the chance.

Suuure

Link to archive archive.fo/elXdJ

It is archived here:
Can someone familiar with archive.is comment on whether this proves that this is legit? It looks legit to me.

Makes me wonder why we still allow TOR on here, otherwise it'd be pretty simple to document all originating ISPs/subnets of shills and just drop them at the FW.

t. cia nigger

Because there are no rules besides the global rule on 8ch. Goons, kikes, natsoc, faggots, civnats, and all others are tolerated here. Not in specific boards though.

because, america, asshole. also, get with the program. browsing a chan with edge is like fucking a hooker without a condom.

There's only one reason I can see this, and it's that he has something big on the real sex trafficking circles and he's about to bring them out in the open.

Or someone in charge of his twitter is trying to sabotage it.

Or he's an idiot who can barely comprehend what a tweet is actually about because of his 86 iq.

And reported for ban evasion. Great going, kike.

I need a citation for these IQ claims

You believe every "best" "worst" "sad!" tweet from your fuhrer, but you won't believe me? I'm hurt. How bad of a liar must I be if you believe the "WORST" liar ever?

there are none, I made them up, but the funny thing is that it's demonstrably more believable than someone claiming his IQ was 100. so take it however you will.

That has to be the biggest "accuse others what we're really guilty of" exercise they've tried yet.

Reported for ban evasion.

someone enlighten me. because I guess I don't understand this term, or these people don't understand how the internet works.

Are you a pretend retard or a genuine retard?

t.leftypol tranny faggot

It means you stink.

A Twatter "like" doesn't necessarily mean that an actual human being has a positive emotion towards that which was Twatted.

In this case, and others, it is probably a signal that Trump is aware of the meme, issue, what have you.

It for damn sure wasn't an accident.

It is too late, Sergei. It was always too late.

See

Nah in all honestly he was most likely going his daily research of enemy forced memes and accidentally hit the like button on one of them. As soon as he realized it he unliked it.

Those are golden.

W-what do I d-do now that I know he's r-really watching me?

Ah the salt mined from this will be amazing. A liberal who got a non cuck to look at them. They never thought it would happen and they could just victimize themselves. Yet here we are.

I guess i should be surprised that they are still trying to push the rape story but then i remember that these are the people that are still asking for his tax return as well as npc's that still believe that Trump hired Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed while he watched the deed.

Or maybe the nice folks at Twitter liked it for him.

are we being raided by commies?
where was all this "sex trafficking" during the election?
fake news was at it's peak, they dag everything about Trump, every little mistake he made and only now we hear this.

I think i only heard a single peep about it and it was immediately discarded as complete retardation even by Trumps detractors.

There's ways to take advantage of that though if you're crafty enough with memetics. Having key individuals tweeting or communicating specific snippets of information (even if they're being superficial) can promote an inadvertent "connect the dots" moment in some people.

Maybe you were marked for termination.

They filed in multiple states in districts that were favorable to the D but all of the filings were anonymous so no judge would even hear the case as it should be.

Kiss of death, "Alexander Hamilton". Kek, that faggot sure clammed up fast.

And people claim Holla Forums aren't funny, this is hilarious

proofs? I don't doubt we have much larger numbers due to lurkers, but 32,000 BEFORE lurkers is too high.

You get that no matter what nowadays, until you confirm with your phone.

Any evidence of these filings and what they contained?

Trump is highlighting this and you are 100% right about the projecting. Accusing your enemies of what you are actually doing yourself is straight out of the communist playbook.

Absolutely.

He's highlighting how insane the left really is.
Even though it's probably true :^)

Which explains why I got banned late last year for suggesting the connection.

This isn't halfchan cuckboy. You stick out like a sore thumb. Typical tricks shlomo.

Reported and filtered

An idiot doesn't turn 1 million dollars in hundreds of millions.

Riiight, reddit.

Lurk two years before posting summerscum.

No they're not you retarded faggot, go on any other board and you'll see its got elements of Holla Forums; because this is pretty much Holla Forums - the webiste. Who are you to speak for everyone you retarded newfag.

ok

Wanna know how i know you're a semite?

6'5 five white kids gonna have MOAR doing my fucking job an advise you do the same asshole
can play all the best got man cave status with pool table I not to much enthused I play music better than all your greats yet lazy enough to be great

Is this an actual bot?

The fuck??

Good bots would blend into the hive to the point of being just an extension of it, this is a shit bot.

You can't fake an archive so we have 3 options.
1.Someone other than him had access to his account
2.He just happens to coincidentally delete it a few minutes within it getting posted on Holla Forums
3.He or someone with the authority to contact him on quick notice browses here constantly.

They project because they're comfortable with the crimes they're getting away with. This comfort gives their accusations an air of confidence that helps convince people without, or with very little, evidence.

"God pays back sinners according to what they have done."
The Bible is part "How 2 PsyOps". The tactics are hidden behind absurd and outlandish sounding claims. But no one can learn and understand the tactics without truly believing the absurdity. And by the time a person learns and understands the tactics, they're already so deep into the absurdity that they are now far more likely to stop being an enemy and become an ally. But all this, too, is a PsyOp. Holla Forums is similar to the Bible in this way.

IF he was involved with fucking kids he shouldn't get any sort of "free pass", of course that's a mighty big if.

You faggot kikes get their tactics from the babylonian talmud. They twist everything to mean what they want.
Pick one and only one.

Uh oh. (((Someone))) is mad.

I've thought about this one, I would be willing to grant him a pass if he managed to bring the whole thing crashing down. If he's been forced to fuck a kid or something on camera in exchange for not being assassinated, I wouldn't hold it against him so long as he actually does follow through and sacrifice himself to bring down the house of cards.

the entire point is to show that they're insane conspiracy theorists and he's not distracting from anything

he's saying, "look. these people are fucking lunatics."

Fuck off back to Facebook you autistic boomer burger bot. God damn the election really filled this place with retarded subhumans.

Do you know where you are? So its easy to scream at the Bill Clinton and lolita express connection when it suits you, but when it comes to Trump its "conspiracy theory" you filthy CIAnigger? sage for double post.

Yeah, u mad.

"Turn the other cheek" subhuman ZOG bot.

Ever notice the "Die Trump die!" posters pop up when its the beginning of the work day in Israel?

again, with the self-important illusion that this site means anything. it's a tiny speck of nothing in the vast sea of everything. nobody's visiting here but us.

no, it isn't. but trump took the photo you're referring to on top of a statue of birds fucking. also, he allowed Howard Stern to call his daughter a "piece of ass" and heartily agreed with his assessment. also, he said if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd like to bang her.
But you're one of those hardcore trump supporters, so you'll give him a pass on something you'd never do/say about your own daughter.

Yes he could, when he has the support and backing of his father to help make deals for him, including getting banks to pony up more credit for him that he wouldn't have otherwise gotten if not for his rich father telling the bankers to do it or else and that he's backed by his daddy's riches as well, so give him a loan.

Did Trump piss off the goons this much?

Naturally, you're playing two cards.

Character assassination and demoralisation of the board.

Let's address the latter first.

Holla Forums is the bulwark - the "source"

Shit spreads from here, rapidly, through to Reddit's T_D and formerly /r/European

Whereas both of these subs haven't found their goose-stepping boots yet, they sure as hell are making progress. I've noticed that other subs refer to botting, and the highest upvotes vs comments come from those Diversity posters.

So it's clear that there is some attempt at manipulation against the "Real Right" on there.

On top of that, in the UK, there's Britain First, with several million subs - all that's needed is some gentle pushing on there. Oy vey, I mentioned the UK, it's a lost cause, full of Lefties, certainly don't mention that 5% of the British population is actively subscribed to fascism-lite.

The tools are there for anybody competent to do it. Shitposting has real power.

As for the former - nobody gives a fuck. Hitler's parents were cousins. This is far from the place to talk about "family values"

Trump is a messenger, a powerful figure. Standing at what, 6'4 and 240lbs, and walking like he's 40 when he's 70. The guy is a powerhouse, which is the final objective. To teach our peoples how to develop properly, with respect for strength and perseverance. Not hedonism and cowardice.

Trump was richer than his father by age 30. Billionaire at 33, with his name on a tower.

His dad died about 15 years after the fact.

Ow, snarky. Hit reply too fast before realizing that this website being generally "hateful" isn't at all related to the ZOG Emperor?

A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS

Stay salty. Trump is a good business man.

they do, though.

theres nothing in his expression that denotes anything untoward.
Did (((they))) really repeat the playbook from last year?
Are they really going to try and run this story again because of all the recent arrests?

"Jeff Sessions is announcing arrests shortly." t. Trump

Not sure if you're trying to support my argument, but yes, it's natural that his son has it easier because he got a million bucks to play with and tens/hundreds of millions in guaranteed loans on top of that. Anybody could be successful with that kind of backing. Any business knows the main sticking point to success in the early years is obtaining credit, which trump sr. made sure was not a problem for jr. trump sr. was around for many years helping jr. build his empire.
I don't think this is hard to understand. The kids of rich parents are better off and have an easier life than kids without rich parents who have to work for a living. Trump is not a "self-made" millionaire. he's a dad-made one.

Trump's a billionaire, dipshit.

No they couldn't. Not anyone, there are several MILLION millionaires in the USA alone. Yet one in three thousand would even break the 1 billion mark in an entire lifetime. Trump did it in 10 years flat. Now he's at close to 5 billion. Out of the millions of millionaires, property owners, rich kids and oil niggers - one in ten THOUSAND might reach Trump levels of success.

The only person I can think of who even compares to Trump is Richard Branson.

Who has a wide, diversified corporation. You might recognise the name, it was your nickname in college.

Because he is an actual self-made billionaire who DIDN'T get lucky with an invention which came at the right time for the infrastructure to support it (like the tech giants)

what are you even trying to say

wew

you said
now its just "jews"?

you know he routinely goes bankrupt and stiffs his suppliers/vendors, right?

No, anyone could turn a million bucks into hundreds of millions or even a billion in the real estate business if they had the support of their billionaire father and any BANKER they wanted. but that doesn't fit into your anti-globalist view of him, does it? don't worry, I'm sure he'll drain that swamp, right after he's done de-regulating the banks a little more than he's already done.
They're literally just sucking each other off, right there in the history books, and you ignore it all because muh man.

No it's still neocon zionist elite jews, I just saved on typing

I can practically feel your cut cock mate.

Is this an actual braindead lefty instead of a shill? Shills would know better than to try that shit here.

This nigger actually thinks putting 3 of 500 corporations Trump owns into chapter 11 restructuring is the same as personal bankruptcy.

Flesh out your explanation would you? In what way specifically is him buying 3 failing business entities in addition to the 500 he already owns, putting them into chapter 11 restructuring, and bringing them back from the brink of dissolution responsible for the entirety of his net worth? And in any case I'm not the one bringing up the leather fetish here :^)

I've seen the same copypasta matched with the exact same images for over a year. Anything else?

Sorry to hear about your disability.

Ya… sure buddy..

Let me ask you a question… how many other real estate moguls are the president right now?

Oh.. yeah.. stfu lol

Because that happened way past the thing I'm on about, genius. Yes, he did it, irrelevant to my point of how the Chinks kickstarted his brand name that had people put their trust in him, which in turn, lead to the thing you're on about, obviously.

Yea

Stfu

Lol

Retard.
>>>/Facebook/

You still haven't fleshed out shit. "Something something chinks bankruptcy then something about your thing" Being awfully fucking vague there. Almost like you're being intentionally so. How about some specific names, dates, business entities? You're not going to sit there and make me do your job for you are you dipshit?

Source on those kissinger debriefings?
there's no reason to be blackpill. After all, there never was a political solution was there?

Why sit at the big boy table if a barinlet like you can only pick up "bankruptcy"? Back to meme posting about your precious ZOG Emperor, you double digit IQ election scum.

Not one post you've made in reply to me has disputed a single word or proof I've posted, all you've done is post reaction images and said
What is it you're trying to do here?
Everything I've written is easily referenced and sourced and is self-evident in itself.
All you;ve done is say this isn;t true meaninglessreactionpicture.gif
I follow up with evidence then you call it "blackpill"
If you try and debate in this Talmudic circular manner in person in real life, you'd be beaten to an inch of your life for being such a duplicitous kike.

patch.com/us/white-house/president-trump-henry-kissinger-meet-oval-office

So we have some anonymous accusations against Trump, with no evidence and we are supposed to believe it's real. This is all coming from the people who have been making things up every single day for almost a year now about Trump. Meanwhile we have the Clinton Foundation engage in fraudulent charity work and child trafficking (I'm assuming they are quilty since all of the investigators keep getting murdered), and that's fake news.

What's the normie take on this?

Trump needs to comment hard on the Google ideological echochamber scandal . Even as the former employee is suing, Trump's admin should sue jewgle as well . They are clearly violating numerous laws .

The Clinton's are linked with Trump on this one, more specifically Espens Lolita Express that Trump has been on.

Do you have proof of that claim?
Most of the IQ results I've seen of Trump hover around 135-156

John Titor

The normies are falling for the jewish hoax hook, line and sinker.

I think the real Hamilton would've liked Trump and wanted him to preside for life

LIKING = BOOKMARKING A TWEET. HE WANTED TO HAVE IT ON HAND IF HE EVER NEEDED IT.

OP needs to learn to use twatter.

So, is he trying to send us a message?

hahahahahahahah
you really outdo yourself in retardedness tor-kun
thanks for the laugh

Why is the lighting green?

Don't forget Assange """"raped"""" somebody too. Why else would other cultural marxists be pushing "listen and beleive" and "asking for evidence is fundamentally oppressive"? The cuckservative newspapers are in on it too. Any older man gets accused of sexual crimes and there's all this salacious "he always was a bit dodgy" reporting.
Back in the day, the mere accusation of homosexuality could destroy a career, now that's all fine and dandy (and they daren't try accusing their targets of pedophilia in case some unpleasant truths come out), these days, they want to do the same thing with rape.

LOLNO! He can barely speak, lies in the same manner a child would lie, and thinks of everything in the most simple terms. His answer to every criticism is "I won the election! With a yuuuge majority if you don't count all the illegal votes!" He takes pride in simply winning not in actually doing anything of note as president. failure after failure but none of that matters in the mind of a simpleton with simple goals.
Trump told you his iq was over 150, right? That's like stephen hawking genius…. no. I don't even know why I replied to this troll, other than I wanted to make my points about Trump's simple nature.

Now let's get back on topic and talk about how Trump may have not just been grabbing pussies, but 13 year old pussies, pounding them with his penis and telling said 13 year old he'll kill her if she tells anyone.

what, you don't believe the tape where trump says he likes to grab pussies and the women can't do anything about it?

Who would have guessed!?!

Steven Hawking has a high IQ and he cant speak at all.

God damn, have you hippy faggots reached a new level of ass blasted to come back here and shill your garbage? Have you not shit enough upon this board? GTFO already FFS. It's like throwing gas on a fire, you dumb cocksuckers.

Don't really care much about Trump but please post sources.
Also, those birds aren't fucking.

Someone gas this faggot.

To be specific, he said if your a big star women will let you grab their pussies.

Are we all supposed to ignore your blatant endless shilling for every neocon kike in world politics and just act as though everything is fine and dandy on Holla Forums, with cunts like (((you))) shilling endlessly for kikes without one MOD removing a single one of you?

Fuck off Smiley

You should read my post again, I didn't say anything like that. Just go, you're not welcome here

Im sick of seeing him, he needs the gas.

Nice projecting you dumb fuck. By posting this shit tier reply you reveal your vapid and erroneous assessment of the Trump phenomenon. Keep tossing gas on the fire you cock sucking faggot.

Yet all you've done is repeatedly state that those criticising the ZOG emperor; a loyal servant to jewry, should stop posting here.
Leaving instead you odious kikes shilling non stop for ZOG

Yes Smiley, you are the poster boy for white identity. We should all look up to your example of how to fight the good fight. How could I forget your multitude of great achievements??? All hail Smiley, the greatest fag to ever live

Someone should post that picture with Smiley's dox. I forgot to save it when I saw the first time

Do that, I don't know or have ever heard of smiley
However I still don;t understand why you kikes who work in teams to gaslight the goy on Holla Forums, openly show your abuse of Holla Forums by talking to each other of your plans to ensure no criticism of jews hijacking Holla Forums ever gets discussed.
If anything you openly demonstrate just how compromised Holla Forums is with each post you kikes make.

Now he denies it, but didn't say anything about being called out here

I'm done feeding you, enjoy your ban

t. fuckwit who can't into how the internet works

Who are you quoting?

Damn, the shills are in overdrive. Good to see Trump continuing to fluster their asses.

Based neocon jews, Amirite fellow goys?

Which one are you:
The based chink, the based kike, the based coon or the based Spic wearing a star of David medal?

You know we are living in backwards times when a photo of a man posing for a picture with his daughter is assumed to be sexual.

How sad.

Fuck off, Smiley

Don't be a germaphobe, user

Are you mentally deficient?

this is the hasbarafag kike, the gook shill.

That's better than the case with most other American politicians, who would bang their daughters regardless of blood relation.

I wonder if he knows that all he has to do is tweet "Begin the purge" and we will.

I keep hoping he'll say "fuck it" and do just that. Let us begin what most of us have been preparing for. Day of the rope incoming.

well at least you are honest

Didnt Brock give you more detailed talking points to use?

Tell whoever you're working for that you don't deserve this position, you fucking shill faggot.

3000 seems reasonable for consistent users. Any proof of traffic Juden?

That's a big gif user

yeah
perhaps one of those interns or something managing his twitter are compromised

er, excuse me, trying to sabotage him

(checked)

Safe to say, he's clearly just an outsider trying to blend in, thinking he can sway us.

Combined with and

Verrrrry interesting.

The Watchers are Deep State

read it and weep, cuckboi

When I first initially looked at this picture, I thought it was some guy shit-posting on twitter because he had a founder avatar, but then I wondered to myself "why is he using the only jewish founder as his avatar?" and sure enough we see why.

i suppose it's only bad when goyim do it

Read it and weep, Jew.

So, what I mean to tell you is, there are (at least) two clades of Jewry in the US - the religious Zionists and the Marxist atheists - who don't always see eye-to-eye yet invariably work for the same cause (as evidenced by, for example, Soros pulling FEMEN funding when they expanded into Israel)?
And those two clades of Jewry do not vote the same?
Who knew cuckgoy!

He's a front dumb fuck. Bailed out of his shitty casinos by Wilbur Ross while he was with the Rothschilds.

His properties are a front for money laundering. He just puts his name on the building–but it's really telling you the King Kike has played the Trump card.

At last, I truly see what this was all about.

Yep, it's leftypol propaganda.

So one meeting, where Trump invited reporters to see what was going on.
In addition, it was in concert with his diplomatic talks with the Russians.
What exactly are you saying?
The reason why "Blackpill" exists in my book, is that its defeatist talk.
"Dissent" is completely different. Dissent is active resistance, and therefore underneath redpill category.
But you are trying to manufacture a hopeless situation instead of reporting the facts objectively.

All kikes should be gassed. But its important to figure out what Jews have been jewed by their own and subsequently gain from working with goys. Kissinger is hated by MANY Jews, particularly because he said israel will not be a nation in 10 years (5 years ago)

archive.is/wEJqO