Pentagon Unveils Plan For "Pre-Emptive Strike" On North Korea

Pentagon Unveils Plan For "Pre-Emptive Strike" On North Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005
archive.is/p6S2k
pacaf.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1272434/south-dakota-airmen-arrive-ready-to-fight-tonight-from-guam/
archive.is/cAs3T
amazon.com/iOSAT-Potassium-Iodide-Tablets-130/dp/B00006NT3A
drugs.com/ingredient/potassium-iodide.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
vocaroo.com/i/s1QYWh9QdOKd
glasnost.de/hist/usa/1935invasion.html
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/896063518536998912
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LET HER FUCKING RIP
EAT SHIT DEAR FAT KIMMY
Praise Kek

Chinese paper says China should stay neutral if North Korea attacks first

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005
archive.is/p6S2k

The beginning of the end and I still don't have my cozy rural property with a fully locked and stocked doomsday bunker.

Here's hoping the Chinese send a recon plain along their border with the NorKs, the NorKs shoot it down because they're paranoid and incompetent, and then the Chinese either lie about it to preserve their stated position or it gets put out on blast and the US turns the NorKs into paste.

t. crazy redneck conspiracy nutjob tinfoil hat prepper old faggot
FUCK IT I SAY LETS GO
ALL IT TAKES IN AN ARTILLERY OFFICER OF NK TO ISSUE A BOGUS ORDER
ONE SNEEZE AWAY FROM ETERNITY

How is NK supposed to attack first if they can't get a missile off the ground? Should America just sail near their waters and hope they shoot at them?

How long until Trump bombs the shit out of Kimmy?

If Kim is killed then the northern part of SK will get rekt. There is no way around that..

There are 100's of artillery battery's along the border and just north of it. They are all manned by human "deadman" switches. If they lose contact with command they are programmed to fire. Even if 50% surrender or are knocked out the remaining number is so great it will level everything in range.

This will be a great HAPPENING. I can't fucking wait.

shit nigger I don't want to go to war with china.

I don't know who you work for, but tell your boss that he's a faggot, then immediately hang yourself

The only people who want white goyim to die fighting Best korea are kikes. Yes destroying best korea would supposedly give trump a edge on land invasion of china. But only kikes want WW3 you faggot.

All of this is forgetting nukes are fake because they lack a regulator/reflector.

South Dakota Airmen arrive ready to 'Fight Tonight' from Guam

>The U.S. has maintained a regular bomber presence in the Indo-Asia-Pacific since 2004 and this mission demonstrated our continued ironclad commitment to regional allies. Further, it increased our readiness and exercised our rights under international law to fly legally in the place and time of our choosing.

Also inb4 fake nuke false flag to usher ww3 with china

Forgot source, my bad.

pacaf.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1272434/south-dakota-airmen-arrive-ready-to-fight-tonight-from-guam/
archive.is/cAs3T

found the kike shills dudes

If you've been following the news for the past year, their missile program is advancing quite well. They flew one for 40+ minutes a few weeks ago.

you are the shill here, zogbot. kill yourself.

I'm not shilling shit man, never have never will

Just stop man. You're sitting up the board with red text.

I say let them do something. If they wanted to start shit they would just hit Tokyo. This is all fear tactic bullshit. The U.S. has a first strike counter measure? Well no shit, its someone's job to prepare for any given situation. This is non news as a means to distract and instill fear.

ALSO YOU FAGGOTS WANT TO WAIT TILL HE HAS 800 NUKES? YOU MUST DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED NOW AS IN FUCKING TONIGHT

i will stop just cause you're correct user

you're shilling for world war: round 3, Israel wins again Edition you goddamn kike

trips for kys

Yes, ignore ZOG propaganda. Dumb kike.

Well if he is aiming those fake nukes at israeal and sand nigger land…. or maybe liberal shitholes. Then maybe. Except nukes are fake because they don't have a moderator that sustains the reaction by forcing atoms back into the center of the original reaction. Gas yourself fearmongering shill.

Don't forget most of best korea's missles get hacked by the cianiggers. This is the only reason they struggle so much getting ICBM's off the ground for a long time. Cianiggers gotta give kimmy some false hope too.

How much of south korea's SJW's live towards the border?

Tell me more about how every single marine has willingly signed up to fight for Israel. Don't forget your picture of Trump touching the wall too.

I'm genuinely at a loss for words here.

This
/thread

Yeah there is. You just drop a bomb on the guy. That's it. He and a bunch of his advisers and generals get wiped out too. There's no way that US intel doesn't know where the guy is, and they probably wouldn't be able to stop it from happening.

This is all assuming there's actually a threat though. I really don't see any way NK is ever going to be serious about fighting the US.

I'm great with south korea or Israel or commiefornia or Hawaii or seattle or any other shithole lib city to take a fat nork fat one
that gives us all moral authority to remove the blight of north korea. if some dude is threatening to fuck you up you have to stand up and put him down at all costs.

Holleywood is in LA isn't it?

What's the matter kike? I wanna hear how Trump is a jewish puppet.

Toasting in a habbening bread
This seems like a decent strategy at first glance

MOAB

Kill yourself Trumpnigger, if you can't see how he's a kike puppet by now you're just full braindead

Can we get a mod to ban this CIAnigger?

Sure, but most of the big tech companies are headquartered in SF.

Between the two, the tech companies like Facebook or Google deserve infinitely more than shitty cunts in Hollywood.

dude i've been here for years
not a shill not a cia nigger

Its like every outcome from this is good.

which way does the wind blow? Maybe he can get a 2 for one.

One gets nuked and the other catches the fallout.

I think not

I don't understand why you want to do nothing as China's power in that region continues to grow. We've had decades of this 'do nothing' approach, how's it worked out?

dubs for SF catching the fallout so the fags die an even slower death

fuck ZOG
fuck norks
killing myself with a shotgun now, I hope the neck region works

The efficacy of fallout drifting from one to the other would depend on the yield of the bomb, whether it was ground burst or airburst, and a bunch of other stuff.

We can only hope for maximum yield during wildfire season.

Time to dust off those Civil Defense manuals.
Do you know what you would do if an atomic attack came? Say, ten o'clock, tomorrow morning.

I don't think anyone really thinks that. I don't really have a problem with nuking them anyway simply on grounds that they had the gall to disrespect the white man, even though they're just shitty gooks. Trump would be right to not tolerate their shitty attitude.

Also nuking them means Rothschild doesn't even get his shitty bank there so he'd be pissed too.

Radiation poisoning will kill them infinitely faster than AIDS would, user. It'd be a blessing to them.

but getting evaporated would kill them much faster than radiation, tough call.

maybe they will nuke yellowstone for maximum effect

please meme responsibly , I am in the blast radius of Yellowstone dammit

user, there is no surviving a proper exchange. Even if you somehow lived, the earth would become so hostile to life you'd die in under three years.

Best thing to do is get on the roof, sit in a comfortable chair, and drink something delicious as everything burns to ash around you.

The fact that they're publicly discussing this plan is proof enough that it's absolutely not on the table.

You've dubbed yourself, right into a pickle schlomo!

Come on, let the happening continue in this chaotic timeline!

same tbh lad, I'm also not prepped for emergencies at all.

That or it's already underway.

>>>/bog/

Well I know what movie I need to find now

Seconded. This stinks of disinfo. The B-1 is the biggest faggot in the Air Force arsenal, and that's a really high hurdle to jump. Zero chance any potential happening will involve the B-1.

Fallout decomposes exponentially. After two weeks, it is safe to go outside.
A few inches of lead, or feet of earth, will reduce the radiation that reaches your refuge to 1/100 or 1/1000, harmless.
You won't die unless you are at or near ground zero, so stay far from targets, that is, military bases and installations and large cities.
Canned food will be safe to eat, all that is necessary is to wash the cans first.

and with that I leave you with this

That's just Jewish/commie bullshit to discourage you from revealing your power level. We set off over 500 relatively dirty atmospheric nukes and nuked Nevada and New Mexico for decades and melted some gooks yet no one turns into a glowing zombie during a Vegas vacation and the worst that happened is some land around LANL had to be picked up by uncle Sam.
Anyway, humans adapt to radiation levels. Native people in Russia who live in areas with naturally high background radiation have no more instance of cancer than anyone else. Your body is likely tuned to use radiation as a driver for random mutations in reproduction and will adjust to whatever level of cancer is the most effective. So in a ridiculously polluted world you'd see shortened lifespans for a few generations until humans adjust.

Detail.

Tell that to Terry Davis, CIA Nigger scum.

Gas this yid scum
I have worked hard to stockpile and will not lay down in fear and not survive. Eat shit rabbi baby raper

I don't think there are safe spaces at this point. If we're talking a complete, utter, total SHTF situation and not a limited exchange, something like 90% + of the US would be irradiated. The amount of ash sent into the atmosphere would plunge us into a nuclear winter that would see most surface life die.

Telecoms and electricity would go off immediately or shortly after impact, so you'd be alone in your bunker with nothing but your supplies.

I'd rather see it all burn down and be consumed immediately.

Those nukes weren't set off at once, nor were they near anything that could've leaked to the population. Unless you were a Jap fisherman that strayed too close.

In a full exchange, you'd have a fuckload more than 500 nukes, and the yields would be monstrously higher.

This.

NUKE THE GOOKS!

We must not allow our people to grow up under constant threat of annihilation. We have enough R-selected faggots.

NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!
NUKE THE GOOKS!

I'd be disintegrated

So we can at least agree that the "the world will be uninhabitable for 10,000 years" stuff is 100% certified bullshit, right? Seeing as they were almost all just 30 years apart yet you're all more worried about mercury in tuna than strontium-90.

See and fear no more. Nukes are a kike phsyop to make people stay in fear just like the holohoax is to keep people from adressing the (((problems))) with societies all over the globe.

Sends me your wealth before you die. I'm surviving in a cold war era bomb shelter in nowhere, if shit gets that bad, while repopulating with my wife the whole time.

user, the world would be uninhabitable for a few hundred years at least if we throw metric tons of ash into the atmosphere by setting off a shitload of nukes at once.

And my secret hope is that if enough nukes go off at once, we could tilt the earth off its axis and send us spinning out into space

the demiurge won't allow it tbh

There is blatant and obvious pro-big war shilling ITT. My gut tells me that when a CIAnigger is shilling for something, to always believe the opposite.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

Anyone know anywhere reputable to purchase some potassium iodide tablets? My local pharmacies don’t even know what it fucking is, which is disconcerting.

DEFCON still at 5.
Was increased to 4 back in April for even less than this shit.
Considering the nature of these "threats", we should be at 3 leading up to 2.

Just grab some iosat. Shill link:
amazon.com/iOSAT-Potassium-Iodide-Tablets-130/dp/B00006NT3A
They have a shelf life of about 7 years. I need to replace mine as the last time I bought them was when they were starting San Onofre back up and I knew that fucker would fail as it'd been TEPCO levels of mismanagement for a decade. Sure enough, pipes burst and leaked radioactive steam, not enough to be dangerous but enough to cancel Fukushima 2: White Piggu Glow Home.

Not so surprising, it's been a long time since pharmacists make the preparations they sell, nowadays they are glorified shelf stackers.

drugs.com/ingredient/potassium-iodide.html
Try asking for those.
Google says table salt with iodide added and food sources (shellfish) do not provide enough, but I still add some to my food reserves, can't hurt.

I find a world where fat kimmy has access to nuclear icbms to be unacceptable. We should have nuked the USSR after the (((Rosenbergs))) leaked our technology. Let us not make these mistakes again.

NO COLD WAR 2!
FIRST STRIKE!
FIRE AND FURY ON PYONGCRATER!

No, mods have ducked this board worse than the red text cunt could ever hope to. Why aren't self help threads allowed? Anyone here more than two years knows something was good. Now we are half chan 2.0.

This.

OHGOD, OH NO, OH NOOO

NOT AGAIN, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, so what happens after that?

Shh, don't tell him about the geopolitical crisis that would occur when China retaliates and we have a full fledged war with the third most powerful country on the planet.

the military has plans for every single conflict scenario you can imagine, so it's not like this means they are seriously considering pre-emptively striking NK. it's just bluster to fuck with china.

Don't tell him that he forgot to mention how he would get the bomb there in the first place.

Except for invading and destroying Israel, strangely enough.

I'M COMING FOR YOU CHARLIE

I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING GUTS OUT

[citation needed]

Why WOULD they even have one? It would be reported to Israel immediately by the traitors in the government and those responsible fired or executed for “treason.”

Why wouldn't they? You're acting like every single person in charge of the military works for them.

Holy fucking shit, learn how to read.

Wow, nice source you gave me there to get started on how to read. It's almost like you don't actually have any proof of your claims and you're resorting to shitposting.

id understand why
but these are great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
They still have one for every color but israel, dipshit.

Some faggot posted this on halfchan, and said it says "incoming nukes". So, take it with a grain of salt. I can't translate, but it's probably bullshit

vocaroo.com/i/s1QYWh9QdOKd

Thanks for admitting that you were wrong. Try harder, kike shill.

You gotta give me something better than the database that not only can be edited by anyone, but has been proven to hide shit.

If there's other sources link them instead of being a fucking faggot.

Just stepping in to say you're a fucking retard for trusting (((wikipedia)))

I did. You’re an autistic retard who has no comprehension of what he’s discussing.

I love when people experience their first day on this board.

How fucking autistic can you people be that you’re too scared to admit you were wrong about one simple motherfucking thing that isn’t relevant to anything anywhere?

THAT'S NOT THE POINT YOU STUPID FUCKING JEW GIVE US MORE THAN WIKIPEDIA

Whose first day was it, exactly?

Holy shit, I think the shareniggers are evolving. fbc640 got way too many (you)'s out of me.

How fucking autistic can you people be that you’re too scared to admit you were wrong about one simple motherfucking thing that isn’t relevant to anything anywhere?

Have we been arguing with a bot? It's just saying the same shit repeatedly.

Did you even hear of the last two ICBM tests? They have working missiles.

You were proven wrong. Accept it and move on.

Hes a new shill
They literally think that if they keep being obnoxious retards and act like they're right that people will believe their asinine bullshit

>>>/4chan/ is that way.

glasnost.de/hist/usa/1935invasion.html
There are other sources, your tactics are shit tier and you need to lurk moar
Pretending to be correct is an SJW tier tactic

Oh yeah, absolutely no way we have not had 50 years of planning on this scenario, and I'm sure after all that time we have no idea where the artillery is.

Or forward bases stocked with our own artillery that have been there since at least the 1980's.

Nope, totally unprepared.

I don’t care about your ID. If you’re pretending that the rainbow plans don’t exist because kikepedia says they do, then you’re not intelligent enough to be posting here.

Why, just glass the entire country and be done with it.

to elaborate
no different from a SJW

Our own artillery isn't as much of a threat, first its much less numerous than what the norks have, second the north korean population centers are further away whereas seoul is much closer to nork artillery
The north koreans actually have much longer 152-170mm ranged artillery than the US/worst korea does as well

I was agreeing with you in my first post and saying 0fe4d4 was a shill, you dense fucker

Also as an aside I'm really enjoying how scared the normalfags are getting about suddenly finding themselves in the real world.

user, are you defending (((wikipedia))) as a scource?… if the opposite, go to bed.

Anyone supportive of this is the physical embodiment of Jewish faggotry.

I'd probably be wondering why my internet is slow/down and then I'd be trapping the entirety of the my property.

USFK are for all intent and purpose fucked if the Norks attack. The SK military is a fucking joke.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that if the US does drop a bomb, it'll be a MOAB, but is there a reason why carpet bombing wouldn't work?

Does anyone have versions of that with the other lights blinking?

Kek.

Since Trump said it's stupid to reveal your plans in advance it's either not the plan or him being stupid.

wew

Do we have a new spoiler image? Why didn't they use this?

here we go

In other words, it's not happening.

You still haven't answered the question where that ash is supposed to come from. ZOG has learned that you need to detonate your nukes as airburst for maximum effect.

It's funny how the most insular secretive nation on the planet suddenly let (((reporters))) in to film their launches, and tell everyone their plans. I must have seen those same 4 missiles launched on the (((news))) every day for a month at least. There's also the (((potus))) who says he doesn't believe in telling the enemy what you are going to do, you just do it. Then there's the (((student))) that the norks just killed in cold blood. And of course Kim didn't go to a freemason school in Switzerland with other future leaders.
It all adds up to a very believable scenario I have to say. Like Saddams scuds. 45 minutes, could hit London.
Sure they have working nukes if the jews on the news tell you they do.

Welp, this is it.

The B-1 was built at the height of the coldwar specifically to penetrate Russian defenses at low level and deliver nuclear weapons. GTFO with this Jew bullshit fake fucking news.

If Kim can do this to California he will forever be the man in my book.

is shit going down?

NORTH KOREA: Reports that North Korea is moving Hwasong-14, Hwasong-12 missiles. Unclear if launches imminent

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/896040722985615360

china only said that to tell the USA to false flag this shit if they do it so they don't get dragged into and nuked

I don't see any positive thing about starting shit with NK to be honest. What would we gain? And how many white people would die because of it?

You can send rapefugees to NK for visas

Coventional means would more than suffice to deliver a solid calling card to Il tbh.

https: // upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Aerial_Footage_of_MOAB_Bomb_Striking_Cave%2C_Tunnel_System.webm

why don't you suck your father's fucking cudgel you fucking homosexual

REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A KIKE STARTING POINTLESS WARS FOR ISRAEL

OH BOY

fpwp

Not over yet!

NORTH KOREA: DPRK reportedly sends emergency standby orders to Workers’ Party committees & civil defense - @ISNJH

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/896063518536998912

Its a good show of strength and one more communist dictatorship btfo of history.
But of course,

that wasn't real communism

Godspeed Trump.

Get out

And yet the Jüdenpresse claims that Trump isn't presidential.
Really shows who's calling the shots.

Anyone got a collection of info suggesting that the nuclear winter meme is mostly a Jewish theory invented to keep the US from nuking the Soviets until they could get enough bombs to retaliate?

We know from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, in addition to hundreds of nuclear tests, that the ash from a nuclear explosion quickly falls as rain (hence the term fallout).

Chernobyl is thousands of times more radioactive than any nuclear test site, and yet wildlife thrives… Most of a nuclear weapon's energy is expended in a fraction of a second. A relatively small amount lingers as dangerous radionuclides. Most of those radionuclides decay in a fairly short period of time-short enough for a person to wait out in a well stocked shelter.

Also, nuclear weapons can indeed kill a lot of people.
But overpopulation will lead to even worse results.

Should have nuked the Chinks for crossing the Yalu.

This is why I have always strongly suggested that Israel should be turned into a nature preserve via multiple nuclear weapon detonations.

I support this idea fully.

Israeli Exclusion Zone sounds comfy.

Beaner confirmed.

If Kim was really serious about crippling his true enemies he'd glass Israel for us.

From my understanding the threat of saturating the atmosphere with nuclear materials did scare people initially, when bombs were relatively small and the radioactive dust from the bombs would be dispersed in the lower atmosphere.
Today, radioactive matter is flung into the stratosphere, since the bombs are so much bigger. Which means the threat of nuclear material irradiating us is very small, however the idea is that the massive amounts of dust flung into the stratosphere would stay there over 10-40 years, which means the nuclear material would dissipate, but the dust would act as a sealant, keeping the sun's warmth out and resulting in a global cooling event.

You're a faggot.

Defeatist faggots like you should just go ahead and kill themselves now rather than inflict their attitudes on others.

A Global Thermonuclear War a century keeps Global Warming away.

(heil'd)

THE SHILLS LEARNT HOW TO RED-TEXT
ABORT ABORT

Yet another fine example of zionist screeching. Not even scary. Next up to the plate will be Iran. Boom, will be the response. we should be so lucky.

Such scary thymes.

Fuck off torfag.

Idiot. A lot of nukes today are low yield precision strike tools.

Wew
LET HER FUCKING RIP

do you even know where you are summer fag?

Dont forget this guy has been shaking down the west for years with this, we give them handouts, they stop rattling their sabers. Kim is no different than a nigger with a gun. Trying to shake down Trump is a stupid fucking move, because he's been looking for an opportunity to prove himself militarily.

CHECKED

kikes