ITT: We procedurally generate a letter to the NMS devs

ITT: We procedurally generate a letter to the NMS devs.

I'll start: Dear Sean

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HfywBQAk
vocaroo.com/i/s1UBGhAt21cT
youtube.com/watch?v=AGdHDzAaBTI
gunnuts.net/2012/10/11/the-hi-point-challenge-completed/
archive.is/3bP5i
archive.is/itve9
archive.is/FS1Pu
no-mans-sky.com/2016/08/update-1-03/
youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ta4Evq2BQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

Don't

make

awful

nongames

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, "Big Hoss." Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Niggers

should

Hang

suck

themselves

from

and

stop

18 QUINTILLION

disgust

you will be sucked

planets

black cock.

GARNET

MALE

You're a big guy

For you.

gibbets

meme

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.

The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

trannies

20lbs of pussy and ass

and a large soda

Christ

is a better interactive screensaver

Sean "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Murray

Tell me lies

Double Nigger

14/88 Hitler did nothing wrong.

Gone Home

love you girl, do you feel the same? I don't wanna play no games, no games, no, no.

said the Holla Forumsack, as he polished his rifle next to his anime bodypillow

“People will stop playing long before even .1 percent of everything has been discovered,” Murray reflected. “That’s just how games are. I would be foolish to think anything else. It’s a sad thought though. When we fly through the galactic map, we see all the stars, each of which will have planets around them, and life, and ecology—and the vast, vast, vast majority will never be visited. At some point the servers will be shut down. It will all be turned off, and it will be us who pull the plug.”

Your game fucking sucks

Never

ALIMONY?

Nu-Males Sky is

My penus wenus.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

MY PEANUS WEEANUS OF COURSE

18 QUINTILLION

someone needs to do a vocaroo

You tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me, you don't get me

the skybox of lies.

I'd just like to interject for a moment

this letter has more multiplayer in it than your game

you and Todd Howard should

frot

starbound

You discovered the end of the sentence.

Eat ma period

Giant

Enemy

Crab

& Knuckles

attacking

videogames

bird up

your

accidental sage don't get mad

dickwolves

the misogyny

is bound

Jewniverse

to fuck my furry ass

With best regards, Kazuma of the dojima family, affiliated with the tokyo-based tojo clan.

Already, OP, its done, compile it.

procedurally generated

Living in the Sunshine Orphanage in Okinawa

raping little kid for Allah

HE

i loathe myself and cuck sky

What do you think:

Dear Sean:

JUST don't make awful nongames. Niggers should hang, suck themselves from >shills and stop 18 quintillion.
Disgust, you will be sucked planets black cock. GARNET MALE you're a big guy, for you.Gibbets meme trannies 20lbs of pussy and ass and a large soda.
Christ is a better interactive screensaver. Sean "pull the trigger on every nigger" Murray, tell me lies you double nigger. 14/88 Hitler did nothing wrong and gone home. "Love you girl, do you feel the same? I don't wanna play no games" said the Holla Forumsack, as he polished his rifle next to his anime bodypillow. Your game fucking sucks. Never alimony? Nu-Males Sky is my penus wenus, THE BEST, MY PEANUS WEEANUS OF COURSE.
18 QUINTILLION: the skybox of lies. I'd just like to interject for a moment, this letter has more multiplayer than your game. You and Todd Howard should frot. Starbound you discovered the end of the sentence, eat ma period giant enemy. Crab and knuckles attacking videogames. Bird up your dickwolves, the misogyny is bound. Jewniverse to fuck my furry ass.

With best regards, Kazuma of the dojima family, affiliated with the tokyo based tojo clan.

send it

pastebin.com/HfywBQAk

Dear Sean:

JUST don't make awful nongames. Niggers should hang, suck themselves from >shills and stop 18 quintillion.

Disgust, you will be sucked planets black cock. GARNET MALE you're a big guy, for you.Gibbets meme trannies 20lbs of pussy and ass and a large soda.

Christ is a better interactive screensaver. Sean "pull the trigger on every nigger" Murray, tell me lies you double nigger. 14/88 Hitler did nothing wrong and gone home. "Love you girl, do you feel the same? I don't wanna play no games" said the Holla Forumsack, as he polished his rifle next to his anime bodypillow. Your game fucking sucks. Never alimony? Nu-Males Sky is my penus wenus, THE BEST, MY PEANUS WEEANUS OF COURSE.

18 QUINTILLION: the skybox of lies. I'd just like to interject for a moment, this letter has more multiplayer than your game. You and Todd Howard should frot. Starbound you discovered the end of the sentence, eat ma period giant enemy. Crab and knuckles attacking videogames. Bird up your dickwolves, the misogyny is bound. Jewniverse to fuck my furry ass.

With best regards, Kazuma of the dojima family, affiliated with the tokyo based tojo clan.

Which one should I send?

Good shit.

Send this one, its THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Dear Sean:

The pastebin for the full thing with nothing left out

WUZ

You better include every single instance of "THE BEST" or I'm gonna throw a fit.

Beautiful.

Dear Sean:

Sent the long version, if I hear back from them I'll let you know.

Dear Sean

JUST Don't make awful nongames I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, "Big Hoss." Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.
Niggers should hang suck themselves from >shills and stop 18 QUINTILLION disgust you will be sucked planets black cock.
GARNET MALE You're a big guy For you.

gibbets meme The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.
The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

trannies 20lbs of pussy and ass and a large soda Christ is a better interactive screensaver Sean "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Murray Tell me lies Double Nigger 14/88 Hitler did nothing wrong.
Gone Home love you girl, do you feel the same? I don't wanna play no games, no games, no, no said the Holla Forumsack, as he polished his rifle next to his anime bodypillow.
“People will stop playing long before even .1 percent of everything has been discovered,” Murray reflected. “That’s just how games are. I would be foolish to think anything else. It’s a sad thought though. When we fly through the galactic map, we see all the stars, each of which will have planets around them, and life, and ecology—and the vast, vast, vast majority will never be visited. At some point the servers will be shut down. It will all be turned off, and it will be us who pull the plug.” Your game fucking sucks Never ALIMONY? Nu-Males Sky is My penus wenus.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.
MY PEANUS WEEANUS OF COURSE 18 QUINTILLION You tell me that you've got everything you want and your bird can sing but you don't get me, you don't get me the skybox of lies.
I'd just like to interject for a moment this letter has more multiplayer in it than your game you and Todd Howard should frot starbound You discovered the end of the sentence.
Eat ma period Giant Enemy Crab & Knuckles attacking videogames bird up your accidental sage don't get mad dickwolves the misogyny is bound Jewniverse to fuck my furry ass

With best regards, Kazuma of the dojima family, affiliated with the tokyo-based tojo clan.

What if he thinks that the letter really comes from a Yakuza because of the bad translation?

If only it would actually happen

it needs some kanji in there and a .jp mail as the sender

we are just shitposting.
right?

what about cock.li?

SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

What did Sean do to piss off the yakuza?

sure we are
:^)

I was thinking more like making an email on yahoo.jp or something like that

I can't tell whether they're scared we'll leave the planet where they can't jew us or stay on the planet and stop them from jewing us.

BOTH

Jews

It's not really a procedurally generated letter. There's no rules to it. Hell, I doubt No Fan's Buy is procedurally generated either. Random generation=/=procedural generation.

NO REFUNDS

for goyim

And we're done here. Good job everyone, that's lunch.

You
You
You
You
suck
suck
suck
suck
donkey
donkey
donkey
donkey
balls
balls
balls
balls

There. Every word is different.

you got me

the Holocaust

Bane?

How are we all feeling in this post No Man's Sky world, where the game and procedural generation has revolutionized all of gaming forever?

I'm kinda hungry

hey guys, just got back from /tg/, sorry I'm late.

Never expected this man to play it. Hates sonic 06, but seems to love this buggy peace of shit, or else his fans will kill them.

Trips confirm it's true. :^)

numales

Did anyone actually send the letter?

Top lel

The sad part is that's true.

It's really good, although it should obviously be

I can't english this tired, but I made a thing.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UBGhAt21cT

Well?

Here is the magnet it anyone wants. The game is freaking terribly boring. Life is Tumblr at least made me giggle
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d4fdd2c03e2229da08f4152fec024082d1931f20&dn=No%20Man%27s%20Sky&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt2.t-ru.org%2fann&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.local%2fannounce

2 Flavors.

why do games have such dumb names nowadays?

In the 90s this game would be called "jimbo's space adventure" or something

"*UGH* It's because game are so deep and artistic and grown up now."

Not radical enough for a 90s name. Might of had a "Jimbo" on the cover though.

IT'S NOT A GAME, IT'S ART

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

youtube.com/watch?v=AGdHDzAaBTI

anal vore

So… did OP ever sent the mail?

I tried

you were supposed to send it as a regular mail, not as a screencap and on twitter

op post avatar

Fucking summer. some wet behind the ears straight from reddit fag.

Like…..through UPS or Fedex?

Also here's the video that I got the screencaps from. Mashed is pretty gud

regular email

Fuck that. I want that shit full blown artsy as fuck to express our anger and kek-rage at this jewish faggot. Besides I can lace it with poisonous spores and kill the faggot.

OP said that he sent it, and yet you sent it too? As a cap through fucking twitter on top of that?
You fucked up.

You can't simply sweep your mistakes under the carpet by calling me a kike, user.
That's something a kike would do.

I wasn't calling you a kike, I was revealing my power level

Get on my level

Lad….JUST

Tell pic related that

Shits cheap as fuck, but it's reliable and fun.

I'd suggest you go kill yourself but that gun will likely malfunction if you try.

This, though his carbine was a first gen hi-point. I think the newer ones have a different hand guard, It's pretty ugly. I prefer the 1st gen hand guard.

Pistol carbines are good, it's just Hi-point is shit

Faggots, the Hi-point carbine is great. I own one and it never malfunction on me once.

It's an edgy meme gun. Stop being a fucking pussy and buy a real gun.

Whatever you say poor fag

This "High-Points are shit" meme comes from people who have never actually owned a HP

Nice buzzword, you carry this with a bugout bag and you got solid protection. Only complaint is that all the official magazines are single stack and the recoil spring is a bit too strong which isn't a problem because I got gnarly biceps, brah B^)

Like using buzz words yourself?

What?

Yeah because I'd literally rather have a Kimber then a HP

Jesus. You faggots have no taste. First thing I'm grabbing when SHTF is my M1A and then the Glock

W E W, seems you picked up tactics from (((them)))

They're taking way too long to patch their shitty game! I think they had to re-write many rendering modules form the scratch. That's what happens when a bunch peasants take on game development!

Empyrion is like No Goy's Sky but it actually works

You don't HAVE to carry a Hi-point in your bugout bag, but it's not a bad choice. The M14 is good, but
better be fucking modified

Git Gud

Unless you're doing vid related you can fuck off with your shit knowledge.

You failed marketing and micro-economics didn't you?

git gud

WEW, fucked that up.

Glock is popular because:
1. Good publicity
2. Cheap (polymer)
3. It looks cool

4/10; you need some serious help

My point stands however. All the fears over the Polymer parts in the Glock are unfounded and shitty memes.

Are you perpetrating lies about the Führer greatness?

Hi-points (not high-points) are garbage. If you can afford better, get better. If you can't, save up until you can unless you absolutely need a gun right now.
gunnuts.net/2012/10/11/the-hi-point-challenge-completed/

Get fucked, intl.

We're talking about the carbine, not the pistol.

Saying that the holocaust is a lie is an insult to the Führer himself, user, and I'm definitely not a faggot goon.

NeoFags extracted a bunch of data from the game…

To nobody's surprise, the E3 2015 demo was heavily scripted:

Furthermore multiplayer was likely never implemented:

Cherry on the shit sunday (take that with a pinch of salt):

archive.is/3bP5i

no shit sherlock
this is too good to be true

NO PLAYER MODEL CONFIRMED

You can't see yourself, but others can see you!

MULTIPLAYER

#woah #sodeep

Confirmed for intl. Kill yourself, shill.

“Dude, the game isn’t about exploring the universe, man. It’s about exploring YOURSELF. Only when your journey is over can you truly understand who and what you are.
“And that is something with a gender that refers to a euclidean property.”

That's some serious cucking in action

I am kinda pissed off that nobody protected spore like that.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE DEVIL'S LIES!

But I play vidya to get away from myself.

I didn't ask to feel….

A shame that one isn't on the bingo.

Well, I did say "to nobody's surprise". Here, have some more, the planets were fake too:
archive.is/itve9
(And yes, it's been confirmed)

I hope it is. That would be ironic:
archive.is/FS1Pu

Why those people still exist, i don't know.

Guys.
no-mans-sky.com/2016/08/update-1-03/

Its truly an Early Access game.

==THEY WILL INCLUDE ABILITY TO BUILD AS A PATCH=

I am done.

Empyrion does this and it's 20 bucks

You failed and not being able to tell popularity from quality

W E W

So this is Oblivion now? The Tom Cruise movie?

Embed vid: This man knows his stuff.

Just looked that up and it actually looks good.
Apparently there are a fair few issues with balance and controls but being early access those might be ironed out soon with how many people are complaining about them.

The game is dank and hilarious. I can laugh away some graphical glitches and for 20 bucks, fuck No Goy's Shekels

nigger, that's what I was saying.

How does Empyrion compare to Space Engineers?

Two completely different things, of which one is far more subjective than the other.

Empyrion doesn't run like ass on planets, the universe feels much more alive, and there's a stronger survival component. I hope you like either hunting aliens or doing some sort of farming. Empyrion also has a leveling system by which you unlock crafting recipes, while everything is available from the start in Space Engineers (materials permitting).

Space Engineers is more focused on construction and maintenance of ships and space stations. You can do it in Empyrion, but SE has a lot more to the ships. For example, last I played Empyrion, you couldn't build a mining ship, but you can in SE.

Pirate both.

Have people datamined/hacked their way to the center of the universe yet?

My money is the center doesn't even exist and it just generates forever. They were clearly just trying to make a Minecraft autism simulator, but failed in execution.

The center is just a glorified warp pipe

p.s.

ur a faget

(gif animation related)

Their only problem is charging 4 times more for the game than it's actually worth. Well, that and lying their fucking dicks off about what the game actually was. So make that their only problems are charging 6 times more than what the games actually worth, and jumping on sony's hype machine cock pumping up their empty game.

And I'll gladly pay for it in a couple weeks when it only costs 10 dollars.

So what space phenomenons does this game actually have? I pirated this and played for a couple hours and found nothing but the same fucking planet with a slightly different color palette over and over, even the moons are basically just smaller sameplanets and no sign of any stars or black holes or anything cool yet

Frontier was better and is what, 25 years old now?

If you get your gun out while activating sometimes it gets stuck on the screen while you fly away due to cinematic.

Does anyone know if this shit is fake or if they were really that fucking stupid?

Now that's what I call Judaism.

the hi-point carbines are actually ok

I'd still get a real rifle tho, pistol caliber carbines are eh

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but at this point Holla Forums is already well known for GG shit and for trump support so eh

nevermind, go fuck yourself jesus christ

Holla Forums BTFO

Say whatever makes you feel good about yourself, Holla Forums, but NMS is far from being a failed launch. NMS has sold close to 500,000 copies on Steam alone and counting. That's almost $30,000,000 in revenue! And expect another wave of purchases after the next patch.
Face it Holla Forums, despite all the odds this game is a huge success and Hello Games will be a big player in the industry.
Sean Murray is the new Gabe Newell

user,
how do i find a new ship without paying for it?

thats hilarious. i cant wait to have legitimate no mans sky threads

i was watching my friend play a stream on release, he found a busted up ship just there on a planet, almost everything on it was broken. so youll still have to do some repairs on it which equates to a cost. it wasnt any better than his starter pre order ship though

its real you retard, you can see it unboxing jewtube videos

Depends on a lot of things. I doubt he'll come off with that much case in the end.

Should've learned from the best before trying too hard.

FUCKING JEWS

more like three weeks

If they do it right, that'd actually be really cool. Maybe they'll actually make it the space Subnautica I've been looking for. They shouldn't of priced it like it was a AAA game, though.

The worst part of this game is probably that's its just too damn big. Large maps are great when you actually have shit to do in them, but in this mess? Nothing but mining rubbish to upgrade to a better rubbish-miner on a slightly different planet and labeling mutant freaks that look like senseless jumbled up shit. No one will ever see 0.00001% "content" of this game, and even if they did it would change nothing because it's the same fucking shit over and over
ITS SHIT JIM ITS SHIT

user, just cheat and give yourself a bunch of money and buy a good ship. The grinding in this game is terrible. It's a much funner game if you treat it like an exploration game by cheating away the grinding.

OP here, still no reply from Hello Games, do you guys think they will answer?

The grinding for better ships/better multitools/more exosuit space is the only thing that gives the game any purpose.
Once you have maxed out suit ship and multitool theres no reason to even play anymore.
If you just want exploration then play something like space engine.

I don't understand. After so long in development and after all the playtests, how could no one see the problem that the game gets insufferably dull after an hour? Why did no one understand that they needed to put more of a game around their huge procedurally generated universe?

I came in with low expectations, planning on only playing it when I felt like mindlessly wandering across an alien landscape, but doing that requires you to endure the ball achingly dull chore of collecting the necessary resources to warp, which is what the entirety of the gameplay consists of. I don't understand how you can fail at designing a game on such a fundamental level.

My wife thought it looked comfy crawling around neon colored alien worlds, but balked at the price tag. She's ignored the Hype Train after she got excited for Skyrim and realized it was shit so she just looked at this as a space walk sim with the option to call random ugly rats Fuckferrets.

It ain't for me but I could understand the gsme being an appealing waste of 15 bucks. The underlying tech in NMS is interesting and could have led to a lot of cool stuff, but if it just makes thr game bigger - not more fun - who gives a damn?

Are these Early Access pushing niggers even serious?

There's no multiplayer. NPCs are glued into their ships. Apparenrly even YOU don't exist in the game as a physical entity, so who the fuck is going to live in your Fortress of Saltitude?!

They already sold half a million copies on FUCKING STEAM of a game with no gameplay. Now they want to add an arts and crafts module that won't be ready until everyone's forgotten about it.

I'm not mad. I just don't understand anything anymore.

Why is the FPS so low?
youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ta4Evq2BQ&feature=youtu.be

Underrated post

haha holy shit
reading this,

I thought
was added in by OP

absolutely savage

An anagram moron without the extra "m".

kill yourself

Doesn't the new merchant was created by some guy, who was suspicious by based of his writing?
Doesn't the new merchant picture have something inside?

Bump.

so much salt, so little beef.

Are you speaking against marriage or the basic human interaction of relationships?

Yep, typical Holla Forumsack. Could've got a cheap mauser, you know. They're not that expensive. Would've been something of actual quality, and itched your naziboo need.