New version of Project 64 released, now with less botnet

pj64-emu.com/downloads/project64/binaries/

New version of Project 64 released, now with less botnet.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/10379827.html
libretro.com/index.php/nintendo-64-vulkan-low-level-emulator-parallel-pre-alpha-release/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to the emulation thread

8ch.net/v/res/10379827.html

no

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

Do Custom Robo and Custom Robo v2 work correctly?

go to >>>/vg/

You probably play the game at 4K with no shaders or CRT. Fuking retard. P64 is okay for casual play, even if it is pleb-tier

real image would never be so clear.

You sure this is safe?

The emulator is nagware now as it asks for donations everytime you launch it.

LMAO get a load of this faggot.

what is libereto

Retroarch
libretro.com/index.php/nintendo-64-vulkan-low-level-emulator-parallel-pre-alpha-release/

l m a o

so how does it fare against project 64? I have been playing n64 games on Dolphin lately and that has been incredible but a dedicated N64 emulator would be nice

will i be able to get super mario 74 working with it?
no?
nothing works with it?
NOTHING?
WHETHER IT WORKS FOR YOU OR NOT IT COMPLETELY LUCK BASED?

It runs Mupenplus which supports Angrylion and Parallel. Beyond that they are essentially the same except the addition of nagware in PJ64

it would be actually. Unless you're using composite, hdmi n64 exists now.

I have the games. The right is how they are supposed to look.

get.

Did they fix that bullshit where the default settings for every game were fucked and many titles ran extremely fast and had messed up sound? It was so annoying having to change that shit for every game. I'm currently running version 2.1.0.1.

How would you do this? Dolphin is a God-tier emulator, everyone who worked on that thing should be extremely fucking proud of themselves.

And more unskippable nag screen begging for donations.

Have you guys tried project64k? It let's you play online.

Dolphin is an example how average emulator should be done in this day and age. Don't overpraise it. Its just everyone else is shit at their job.

Dolphin has it's own N64 emulator for the virtual console releases of some N64 games. It has an extremely small pool of playable N64 games and the rest requires knowing how to inject roms into the virtual console with varying degrees of compatibility to the point most of the effort isn't worth it. One of the devs also made Glide64 I believe, he also sabotaged that plugin with it's latest release or something like that.

Are you actually fucking retarded? Cause that's not how it works at all. The highest resolution the n64 could output is 480 but most of the of the games were 240. Just think for a second and realize why scaling 320x240 to 1920x1080, over 5 times the resolution of most n64 games, is a really bad idea. If you still aren't somehow grasping what I am trying to tell you do that in photoshop and see the results. The only way to legitimately improve the n64's graphics output quality is to do a rgb mod on it and that will just make the colors better. Emulators looks a lot more clear because they have the ability to actually modify the resolution of the game to 1080p and higher instead of just upscaling it.

And also de-blur the image by some considerable degree.
Also the HDMI mod for the N64 does lag-free scaling, and on some games can disable the VI's inherent blurring so that pixels are sharper. Not to mention on-the-fly deinterlacing that makes a lot of the higher-resolution titles look less shimmery.

?

Dubs of truth

It really doesn't matter though cause the hdmi mod will just look blurry and pixelated compared to if you just played it on a crt on the resolution the n64 was meant to be played at. It does look a lot better than using some shitty chinese upscaler though.

Dolphin doesn't use its own N64 emulator, rather it emulates a Wii using the emulator Nintendo created for Virtual Console releases. While they weren't official, if you ran something like Animal Crossing 64, Donkey Kong 64, or Excitebike 64's bonus NES and other games, you would be emulating a Wii emulating an N64 game that's running an emulator to play another game.