Alexjonesexposed.info

I know most of us have seen this website, but there are plenty of summerfags lurking who think Jonestown is 'red-pilled' and need to be aware of his kike controllers.

Alex Jones and Bronfman Family - mega.nz/#!oQtCDQZK!Vbwne8c4n61MR1GvJirRhCvEfTptQZO5EcBjv5ehc4U

Alex Jones and CIA - mega.nz/#!wF1xVAwB!ZpvuKBRHPM7FADk0jOsvAYB534OYOardqQjuXZSbbA8

Alex Jones and Emmis Communications - mega.nz/#!xJtgCA4I!mGgg5YdCh_N7c2BVERmSYwsnxVOEC5zbw13HM50AIcI

Alex Jones and Jewish Sponsors - mega.nz/#!tBsliaya!XHXfZosuERXtzd3b2ni4oitoMiFytJEtu6FUglh0Uc0

Alex Jones and Jewish Wife - mega.nz/#!kN9imT5J!WRmOXk93aUBWROYehU0ZitPmOIFHPMf5fXwiX9wCpuY

Alex Jones and Sirius XM Radio - mega.nz/#!1RsSSBAT!hyyyJeZNeAHa1j7klLStBBG62Ll4l8EyBZ0UPz0y46g

Alex Jones and Stratfor - mega.nz/#!cVlmSQLC!xQGuw0mxsc-YkCpBOzQL5-lA-5TI5ZlMmIJSz7pLqC8

Brother Nathaneal - Why Is The ADL Promoting Alex Jones - mega.nz/#!1dFgHayQ!6Z1J-YDc9kR2WFFOYmXFw9fnfX6GJlKOoUNQMaUeSsc

SPLC Damage Control - David Duke Interview on Infowars - mega.nz/#!4N1B0RzC!4Snjg0c6DlMhHWJw4kxZPzpwftxsWxnZobWCYdIZe9Y

Alex Jones Exposed! InfoWars: A Time Warner Company? - youtube.com/watch?v=CKo1SNmjeN0

alexjonesexposed.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5I98d60GIc?t=4916
youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4
twitter.com/tsoliviahoney?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping, AJ does provide a window into being redpilled though

He either names the jew or he doesn't

He's more like a honey-trap, many don't go any further in the redpilling process because of him.

He doesn't.
Bump

He makes me laugh that's about it

This is all you need to know about Jonestein

We've known he was controlled op for a while.

At best
At worst

Eh, easy redpill on controlled opposition, I guess.

WATER IS WET
SKY IS BLUE
FIRE BURNS
OP IS A FAGGOT
MORE AT ELEVEN
This is common knowledge, he said pretty dumb and flatout incorrect shit during 9/11 era.

Bumping for visibility

Hate this faggot, especially since he knows (((who))) really is behind the state that the world is currently in. And no, it isn't muh Arabs/Chinese/Nazis.

That's pretty damning, cuckchan needs to stop praising him so much

This guy always cracks me up, he is a laughing stock.

Alex said Saddam was to blame on his 9/11 show and that "America shouldnt have given Saddam those super weapons". He knew that narrative on day #1.

Shill thread. What he talks about is accurate and for the betterment of the USA. Just replace globalists with kikes.

Nice try shlomo.

What else do you expect? 4/pol/ is filled with kids and people who don't get what's going on. You let one of their (((alt-right leaders))) command them, and they follow suite.

Heres the real question for you guys

If you know Alex Jones, Cernovich PJW are controlled opposition then why did you believe them when they went after Ivanka and Kushner?

Alex provided us entertainment during the election, but that's all. Now that has died down, he's pushing "chaos in the white house" stories, but from a right-wing perspective. Always has to have everyone on edge.

Imagine going to a real world 8/pol/ meeting, and finding out everyone looks like that… you guys don't look like that, right?

What an absolute sham of a community

White and 99.99999999% so according to (((23 and me)))

SOROS IS A NAZI GLOBALIST WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!!

Nord beast here. We should have an Inferior Genes Exclusion Act for Holla Forums when we start to organize in the future.

Mandatory exercise regime too.

I look like Reinhard Heydrich with a more crooked nose and some chipped teeth since I got into a lot of shit when I was younger and don't fuck with doctors.

wait…….is diversity our strength

wrong pic, fuckit

so bill cooper was right again. just like Holla Forums

yes, jones has and always will be a fear monger

What do you mean 'why did you believe them'? Are you implying that Kushner/Ivanka aren't terrible influences in the west wing?

Thernovich tried to deflect the blame away from Yael and Jared, and onto McMaster.

Thats exactly what I am saying. You honestly believe that these 2 are going over Trumps head?

You either believe in Trump or you take Jonestein and crews side. There is no middle ground. Attacking Ivanka and Kushner was the first time the deep state used their alt right golems to go after Trump and it worked on everyone. Trump was probably doing / about to do something the deep state didn't like so they went after his family.

Ill ask the same question again. If you believe the alt right people are controlled opposition then why are you believing them when they go after Kushner and Ivanka?

Anyway. I just went through 90 minutes of Jonestein bullshit to get the 9/11 Saddam clip I was talking about above. If someone can turn this 30 seconds into its own video that would be great.

Fuck Kushner

When you say that you may as well be saying "fuck Trump" as well.

Yeah so?

I think people need to learn how to discern the information they are getting and quit trying to find a perfect source. It doesn't exist. Think for yourself, try to source shit, and try think of the big picture always.

Jones is an attention whore, he's annoying, and he cuts off his guests. However, Infowars has mentioned Israel/Soros/Rothschild crimes before. They just focus on muslims and the Chinese because they are scared of losing money. The Soros Nazi shit is really fucking retarded though, that's true. And Owen white fucking male is actually worse than Alex is with the good goy bullshit. But no one is perfect, seriously how many allies would we even have? This is another area shills and CIAniggers love to expose because it has no answer.

The definition of controlled opposition is what Alex Jones is doing. The jews rather have their own guy in front of all this "conspiracy" shit than an actual American. You give the audience 99% of what they want to hear and that 1% which is the most subversive damaging shit goes unseen.

Watch the 30 seconds of that and tell me Jones is just an innocent water filter salesman.

Captain Hooknose over here

Indeed

Dr. Norman Link & Lily Chou - The Anatomy Of Martial Arts; An Illustrated Guide To The Muscles Used In Key Kicks, Strikes & Throws - mega.nz/#!oREzAQLD!XLe_8iX_MVJRp2BSz444uwt1F5rze-RDf1HQfeVX-CQ

Edward B. Warman - Tensing Exercises - mega.nz/#!5E0gQThR!K1KBWDxNu2MG8zV2jpr5Hyn6nSsUcWsqV_Fufo6jVYw

Jeff Cooper - Principles of Personal Defense - mega.nz/#!1YUmga4K!4m5t9tjnG6ji96qxaiufPFSXDLQN23VdeVOrFeLu0WA

Jin Jing Zhong - Training Methods Of The 72 Arts Of Shaolin - mega.nz/#!4Q0THI4J!vub73r4gUoEcblZElH_JB_OM7kMo2Zaf9jrAf1vhSZE

M. S. Pembrey - Practical Physiology - mega.nz/#!xUdD0SxZ!QHBJ7FA35W8rcQHzvRAON3PtBNBNQlt7Nc-0_GEObGE

Sang H. Kim - Complete Kicking; The Ultimate Guide To Kicks For Martial Arts, Self-Defense & Combat Sports - mega.nz/#!JBVSyJrS!Vt–4albjlEHnmivR54Ko1Yy6q3idJ1UYu5v3hY7uso

Sgt. Rory Miller - Meditations On Violence; A Comparison of Martial Arts Training & Real World Violence - mega.nz/#!xQMQXK6J!qSUqx3Q8Olo0FYCJxTSzK54flfEzivlJAIGqtY-Wnp8

US Army Field Manual 21-150 - Hand To Hand Combat - mega.nz/#!wVVRiQ5Q!2JUdMoQeO7vyV7tiLAbo323AR99UxgqGy0DyWrw30Bk

Lt. Col. Rex Appletavistock - Kill Or Get Killed; Riot Control, Techniques, Manhandling, and Close Combat for Police and the Military - mega.nz/#!kZlgCDKA!dk7J_m4YlNBXTrMIzr2jNqUGrh_MLjnPuQs9GLAZwf8

Ashida Kim - Secrets Of The Ninja - mega.nz/#!lMkwTLxY!IH8tfWQOR-KsPUjYOxnWASQ0M35iYUgi-IVOzOk9s6A

Bas Rutten - Mixed Martial Arts Workout Book - mega.nz/#!cB9REJrA!zIXkb2it-dpeFIBP4na9CgVHKALDu9UcAXjNfXtOrZA

BJ Penn - Mixed Martial Arts; The Book Of Knowledge - mega.nz/#!BQU2EL6S!RX52vbdi0x1rjJH6ECQwth_PhE_HyBz6af_KQOc69Cw

Danny Plyler & Chad Seibert - The Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts Training Guide; Techniques For Fitness, Self Defense & Competition - mega.nz/#!sFNFXTZZ!lAWgjPVR7XGBOljOH7Qa2tJmONC6qkobNSdAzGuR1LY

Dr. Russel Horine - 5 Simple Rules to Winning Any Fight - mega.nz/#!9B1wkSKL!dl8c8sc54WG48Z33iYtk6cyDLwNknxN4Euw-pjYUHJM

Esther Gokhale - 8 Steps to a Pain-Free Back - mega.nz/#!ZUFmhCSZ!CTl8ja_G94musjgspRx7BlraTywusPMgmVFTDg_6zpY

Martin Rooney - Training For Warriors; The Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts Workout - mega.nz/#!0NlSlAhY!1Tx7q2o-hppb7b2yetUYErZYS2G6K94p9lhCmhNpmpA

Martin Rooney - Ultimate Warrior Workouts; Fitness Secrets Of The Martial Arts - mega.nz/#!lIkGFACQ!b9jAi7KPf3Zd1NHY-UU6UPDt_SOoyCPRH4Z8iF3YEiI

He did, once (as in one time). He has since spent the rest of his career overcompensating as a philosemite.

I’m not convinced he is a tavistockkeeper, at least not in the sense of being an agent fed a narrative to promote, just another man told to never be critical of the Jews/ Israel in exchange for not getting shut down.

I loathe word filters. They should be switched off at once!

careful you might get banned for such vicious statements

Really childish. Are there any good alternatives to 8/pol/ though?

Jones is so sycophantic with Trump that it's probably the biggest giveaway that the swamp is never getting drained.

this doesn't fly any more imho. The odds of this guy not being involved with the government somehow are astronomical. I don't even know why he pretends, I don't know why he threatens to sue people either because everyone would have to know this guy is never going to end up in a real court having to answer real questions about who he is.

muh get

I wouldn’t be surprised either way and I guess that is how they like to keep us, uncertain.

Fucking baaaaaaaaaaased

Alex Jones is Donald Trump's biggest supporter in the entire news media. Alex Jones helped Donald Trump get elected president.

Fuck you niggers for attacking Alex Jones.

In my birth certificate it says that I'm white, does that count ?

If you're as white as a Jewish person, then it's okay.

Oh no, the white kid with glasses and a white stamped shirt kinda look like me, if he have polish ancestry he's certainly my third degree cousin.

Let me check myself, no kike nose, polish ancestry (grandparents were devoted catholics, so no Bergowitz, Stein or anything like it), white skin, thin hair (no frizzly kike hair).
Nope, I'm not a kike

Jews are the original white people.

t. Trump idolizing ziocuck

Go back to 4chan sheeny

My mother looks like Maria Orsic, only that she is from Norway. She grew up the place Varg theorises is Thule, which was ice-free during the ice age. I don't look like that.

Manlet octoroon native, I'd probably disappoint. Though my brother ended up being pretty tall and looks as white as can possibly be. Genetics are interesting.

No I'm actually white and not a sloppy tub of shit with a neck beard.

Do you have a sister?

these fucking kids look so soft and weak its like they've never seen the sun before in their lives, let alone run a fucking mile with a pack on. halfpol will clearly be nothing but cannon fodder on dotr

I'm already disappointed user.

Eh, what are you gonna do. Rather be a chug than a nigger though.

No user. No… Bruce Lee's books are good as theory but everything else should be youtube videos and real world training.

I recommend studying how to punch from people like Chuch Liddell or Mike Tyson, rather than some dude in Jersey youtubing his dojo

This is a good channel too
youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4

jeet kune do master here
agreed, bruce is best studied as theory
he never won a single competition, but he was a master of fighting philosophy

pic related

any info on Lauren Southern? That video where se confessed having worked for military intelligency before getting hired by (((Ezra Levant)))?

Do you own any congressmen?

Has anyone here seen Jeff C's channel? I think this guy is a bigger shill than Jonestein. What Jeff C does is yelling controlled opposition for anyone that is not him. He is right about the left and the right being nothing more than divide and conquer created by the jewish powers but he is completely wrong in every other aspect.

I've seen his channel once before, I figured he was just mentally ill.

wtf is with so many pinned threads and fucking wordfilters? What is being filtered to what? I leave for a few months and things got way shittier. i didn't think that was possible

twitter.com/tsoliviahoney?lang=en

>>>/ovens/

VID Related.

According to Jonestein, USS liberty was Johnson's doing despite Israel admitting to doing it deliberately.

Has he ever said anything about Jim Trafficant's death?

That was one of the most obvious assassinations done by ZOG where the US congressman said a few weeks prior to his freak accident death and reelection that he was warned to be "careful" about speaking against Israel's power over the US.

All discussion of pedog ate is being heavily monitored. Mods either don't want this keyword appearing here or are trying to suppress discussion. You decide.

This, everytime pedo- g a t e is brought up it filters to tavistock and autists derail the thread by bitching about the filter or by discussing the tavistock institute instead of pedo g a t e . Mods are fags.

Cherry picked from a video of him discussing his antisemitic critics and their perspective.

Disinfo kikes spotted.

calls out the jews
you sound like a kosher listener trying to distance him from his own words

And thats exactly why he only gets like 9-12k per clip despite having 2 million subs.

Explain the word filter bullshit then user. I have given a perfectly sound reason, please argue it.

REEEEEEEEEE I remember I was listening to this broadcast when it aired and though 'one day somebody is going to cherry pick that audio and try to say he named the jew'. When he said that, he was talking about the point of view of 'antisemites' and how 'ridiculous' they sounded. It never ceases to amaze me how far over you kikes will bend over and fuck yourselves just to try to infiltrate and subvert your opposition. Fuck off you Jason Bermas-tier kike.

Not gonna happen. If it ever does, he will end up being killed by his Time Warner handlers. His personal 'bodyguard' worked for Israel, and will take him out if needed.

William Cooper exposed Alex Jones way back in the 90's.

Old news.

Cooper exposed the occult elite more than anyone else ever did. He got assassinated for it.

While the disinfo agents and tavistockkeepers (Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell) get free reign because they are controlled opposition.

Infotainment youtube scholar faggot you don't belong here

cmon now dont be such a faggot

By design

Yawn. The kvetching by the shills everytime these guys get mentioned on here is astounding. Case in point

Kikes are terrified of these guys. They are red pilling normies at a phenomenal rate, far greater than Holla Forums or anything else. Nobody's ever going to red pill people by naming the jew, it's not gonna happen. Shills immediately ruin these threads with their clever webms. And the stupid people who can't recognize with that these are shills chime in virtue signalling they're a real nazi too and anything less than 1488 is the enemy.

What the fuck happened to this board

Fucking CUCKS GO BACK TO 4CHAN

>1488 used that way
Without fail, anytime there's a retarded post, it's made by a TRSodomite.

I always find it interesting what he says when he appears out of the context of his own shows. I guess the efforts to demonize him have to ramp up after he gives an interview where he says that Trump is being advised by anti-globalist elements in the military and intelligence community.