Muslim Professor at CA University: “Genocide” of White Racists “Morally Required”

Mohammed Abed, a California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) tenure-track professor of ethics, social & political philosophy, and classical Islamic philosophy believes that genocide of white racists is “morally required”.

Mohammed Abed claims that sometimes you just have to commit genocide to save the world from the evil people…like white racists.

thegat ewaypundit.com/2017/08/muslim-professor-ca-university-genocide-white-racists-morally-required/

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/15848775/The_Concept_of_Genocide_Reconsidered
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
opendemocracy.net/author/ali-olomi
mobile.twitter.com/aaolomi
twitter.com/CurrentlyNerdy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow what a shocker

He has even written a thesis called "Genocide reconsidered". He is actually serious about this, yet still remains a proffesor of ethics.

He specifically claims "Genocide is not inherently heinous or immoral"

He has gay face, this cuck won't be killing anyone personally. I'm sure he'll be on Tucker soon to receive his admonishment.

So it's time to give him "the treatment" right?

hopefully someone tracks him down from there and stabs him in the throat.

We can turn this easily around on him. Use his thesis to turn the kikes on him.

We gotta make memes with quotes from his paper in relation to the holohoax.

Does he have twitter? Someone should ask him if he feels he needs to appeal to the extreme to compensate for being a homosexual in a community which abhors it.

Let other Muslims know he's a fag, and they'll do it for us.

Send him some love, just found his mail.

Hop in 'ma bed' boys, I'm @ calstatela!

His thesis if anyone is interested.
academia.edu/15848775/The_Concept_of_Genocide_Reconsidered

All you have to do is accept the premise and then make the case that jews are worse.

Heh. Wanted to search for quran quotes for killing infidels and non-believers, found nothing. Apparently pages are hidden. Not only by google, but also by other search engines. And in suggestions go only stuff like "quran doesn't say to kill non-believers, trust us".

Anyway, this is probably the only one:

I dumbed a little.

His position is that racists ought to be killed. A moral obligation no less, for the betterment of mankind! Muslims are savage animals by virtue of belief, much like what he calls "racists", so one could easily turn it around and claim that all Mudshits are equally deserving of death for the exact reasons he claims.

Get this faggot fired asap

emailed him instead

checked, here you go

Mail the uni to get him fired. Also raise awareness online, send it to useful idiots like sarcuck and the skeptics for more coverage and post about it on social media

(checked)
now I can skip the class and still pass the final

sounds like somthing (((they))) would say.

Haha just look at that scrawny little chicken necked faggot, I mean goddamn pick up a kettlebell for once in your life before you start talking shit like that.

this seems to be his former address, do you think he has family here?

He is an utter faggot, so most likely not unless you mean parents

how long until he is doxxed and sent 3lbs of raw bacon in the mail?

just looked, it's a college house

Was thinking something like this.

Was thinking holocoaster…. Fixed the typo

Muslim bitches don't know how to say 'no'. ;)

Lets get this pdf in a form that doesn't require us to connect accounts to see it. Taking some choice quotes that represent his true intentions would be useful.

The argument for conquest and replacement being morally justified is obviously a topic Holla Forums can entertain, though this guy is obviously trying to justify killing the white infidels for Allah and practicing Taqiyya in his sophistic argumentation. Basically it's the whole, "We can conquer you, but you don't have the right to defend yourselves," which is most certainly bullshit.

truly a religion of progressive beliefs

More proof PHD means nothing

Well that didn't work. Uploaded it over on /pdf/
>>>/pdf/715

Wait a second, let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Yes he's a shitskin but let's think about this.
A person who is killed without sufficient justification is said to have been murdered. Where justification exists, such as a killing executed to safeguard innocent life, then the killing is not murder but self-defense.
Can we not make the same argument for a certain sort of genocide being nothing more than self-defense on a mass scale?
Where a race or ethnic group, by its very existence threatens the survival of our people, then eliminating that threat in an act of mass killing would seem to be such a case of justified genocide, or self defense on a mass scale.
We can use his argument to justify the slaughter of all Jews and Muslims, while debunking its use against Whites (because nothing in our ethos specifically sets out to conquer the world by the sword/eliminate all other religions or races etc).
We can find clear evidence of the threat posed by Jews and Muslims in their books of religion and law.
I think we should hear him out.

Wow that's so tolerant.

Excellent work, thank you kindly user.

But morally necessary.

holy shit this timeline. what other work will they do for us/

Kill themselves, I hope.

I can follow him this far

already happened mate

Reminds me of this mudslime who claims ro be afghan royalty.
opendemocracy.net/author/ali-olomi
mobile.twitter.com/aaolomi
ALL he does is talk shit on whites and trump.

I hate to admit it, but the mudslime has a point. We can end racism by purging all non-Whites from our planet.

Genocide of all Arabs is morally required, finally peace in north africa, the middle east and Asia.

Implication that the holocaust actually happened, which it did not, but it should have.

Is there a way of flagging this as inciting violence? Because I believe we could and can get this shut down.

tfw you read it as "the genocide of non-white races is morally required".

Anyone want to rewrite it and make it go viral giving all credit to him?

Same piece of shit mudslime twitter.com/CurrentlyNerdy

Right, I read it and followed his arguments:

Starts his argument undermining the idea that genocide is the 'crime of crimes' as he put it. He asks what characterizes it distinctly from mass murder, which he attributes simply to motivation - genocide is intentionally wiping out a particular 'group'. Since he argues that murder can be motivated in ways that adjust where it is morally (accidental versus premeditated), then he displaces Genocide from the top of moral prohibition.

He then offers up what he proposes is the characteristic harm of 'Genocide':
>The characteristic harm of genocide, I will argue, consists in the fact that victims are stripped—either permanently or temporarily—of a social identity that gives meaning to their lives.

I'd argue this is missing a large factor, namely the biological elimination of populations and the culture/history of said peoples that exists outside of those individuals. Genocide is not some 'individual harm' fundamentally - it is harm to a people and their spirit as a whole. This weirdly narrow definition he tries to push forward misses the greater concept of what genocide means. He basically argues that it is social alienation of individuals at its core and nothing more. And to this narrow definition then says:

Then he goes on to argue that the genocide doesn't necessarily involve mass-murder in a direct manner (true enough) and that colonialism is genocide because it displaces natives. He then widens it even further to mean any sort of practice that disrupts or destroys 'social units' and that they deserve special protective status from his version of 'genocide', among them:

Surprise surprise. The definition is so wide it even includes fucking sports teams and fan clubs could be 'genocided' in his definition, and only needs:
being destroyed if the perpetrator in tends to eliminate it[…] (and takes action)

He goes on to argue that racial hatred isn't the only reason why genocides would happen, as national security and so on could also be reasons. His overbroad definition includes the Civil War as being a genocide of the Southerns by the Northerners because it was to change social policies. The intention of elimination is sufficiently shown if the objective of the actions cannot be accomplished without group elimination.

I guess that means you can't genocide Marxists in academia by his own words.

That's basically it honestly. His entire argument hinges on the idea the genocide is social alienation against groups with shared 'ways of life' and nothing more. It obviously ignores racial realities and expands itself until it means very little, which he then pushes over in the end as being potentially morally permissible or even imperative. Because he shows you could 'do worse than genocide' morally and that genocide is inherently some individual's suffering rather than the destruction of emergent things like culture or a 'people', it is potentially not morally bad in the same way that murder is variable.

I just think it is poisoning the idea of genocide as a concept and then pushing over the weakened husk of it by using semantic bullshit typical of your average Post-Modernist. 'Everything is subjective' sorts of crap. Not all of his critiques of genocide as currently defined are lacking, but if one is going to grapple with the conquest and elimination of populations one should do it head-on and not by sneakily undermining definitions and attacking a strawmanned object like our scholar did here. As for Taqiyya, by his definitions presented it is a practice of genocide that may or may not be morally justified (no doubt depending on which side you're on).

I suspect when he says "white people" he means Jews and Israel.

at least that is what we can tell the media

"Mohammed Abed claims that sometimes you just have to commit genocide to save the world from the evil people…like white racists."

And Armenians.

fixed

dindus are already doing it. once they make segregation and genocide reasonable, it would be very easy to justify enacting it on non-whites.

That's what I'm saying. We need an user to rewrite his thesis so we can push the edited version with all credit going to him. If the media picks it up good. Let them cry about how the "alt-right nazis" changed it. Normies will see the hypocrisy first hand.

This is a wise meme to spread which will in no way come back to bite these vile goatfuckers in the ass.

to the list it goes

How long before Trump has these fuckers FEMA'd for treason?

When the target is non-white parasites then this is actually true. The crime in New York City alone would fall by 98% if all non-whites underwent a genocide.

We don't need Trump technically. We can do shit without him. We've always done so. Is it just me or does it feel lately like everyone waits for Trump to do something.
We got him into office. He does his job. We can't just dump everything on him. We have to continue what we have been doing. What we do best. Fuck with these faggots for the lulz. That's what ultimately gets the normies attention.

That can't be real.
I refuse to believe it.

MEMES ALTER REALITY

I didn't either. Bunch of videos like that on youtube.

Okay, seriously, we have to kill this guy. Lets get all his up to date info going on in this thread so a California user can do what needs to be done.

This guy is a mental gymnastics gold medal winner.

The term ethics is completely Orwellian.

So… What's to stop his arguments in favor of genocide from being applied to other groups?

'You can fuck a goat but have to sell the meat to another village.'

This makes his genocide point make a lot more sense.

Good luck FBI chan. If anyone has the resources to pull this off its you! :^)

>not calling it fuck you lurk moar

So fucking obvious

Imagine if a white professor had said that. Can you imagine the outrage in the medias?

Except he's on the jew program of specifically Whites.

Playing the long game people like this will justify us genociding them in the future without using mental gymnastics

Yup, Somebody throw him off a roof.

Maybe his head will blowup if we pose an SJW paradox?

If race doesn't exist how can there be a genocide?

Agreed, he's not wrong. We should genocide the semetic people because of the threat they pose.

Slightly off topic here but I am a philosophy grad with a specialization in ethics and I was denied letters of rec for grad school because even though my core professors liked me and my grades were solid, my final few papers were on the morality of eugenics policies and, I shit you not, a reconsideration of the use of genocide as a cleansing agent from a utilitarian perspective. The material was deemed well written and insightful, but too controversial, and things spiraled downhill to said profs telling me grad school was not something they would recommend for me based on an ethical focus, but instead for an existentialist one. I argued that political and linguistic sophistry was laughed at as far back as Aristophanes and if they were seriously trying to undermine their own field by silencing dissent, and they elected to give their recommemdations to some niggers who studied "aesthetics"( one of the teachers was also a nigger, the other his midshark wife, both neomarxists). The fact that this stupid ackbar cousinfucking faggot can write this drivel and succeed where I was only beat down makes me absolutely fucking livid.

You wouldn't happen to have that on you, would you?

Quick internet search reveals this was posted word for word on cuckchan a minute after this one. I scanned over the thesis and the only thing close to genocide of "white racists " is a claim that destruction of the south was justified because of slavery. (((OP))) is fishing, and shit stirring, and you all took the bait. It validates the hallofcosts over and over again, constantly referring to it.

Everyone make sure they're good and mad looking in the wrong direction…
sage

KNIFE SCHOOL

WHO IS JON CORZINE?

WHO IS JAMIE DIMON?

WHO IS JON CORZINE?

Do you get tired of being a massive pussy?

How am I not surprised? It's not about making the definition more clear, but a lot more vague.

>“Genocide” of White Racists “Morally Required”
He says this as if white people are inherently racist
Really makes you think

No, he says this as if white people aren't inherently racist - which according to SJWs, they are.

They just get to, with impunity, switch between either framework whenever they want to.

Also, he makes genocide mean both ostracization and actual murder, because he wants to call for it openly while having an 'escape route' of saying he means ostracization and not actual murder, when called out on it. And, of course, power is about manipulating dumb people into performing for you while you get off scott-free. Every person will interpret the definition/word as they want to and the person who did the calling for it will be able to do so with impunity. So while their pet niggers go around murdering people, they'll shrug their shoulders.

Of course, the opposite is the case for white people who accidentally encourage 'racism' through vague words. Muddy watered definitions for me, not for thee. And any attempt at specificity with words in a pro-white manner that doesn't involve hating minorities is considered, still, and accused of being, 'racist' anyway.

And no, no academic will ever get even close to bringing up these points with the left nor even seriously challenging it. I'm in college and I see this bullshit clear as day and it's what makes me hate these people.

God said hypocrites are, to Him, like literal smoke in his face. Stifling, choking.

All muslims are homos.

I'll try and dig through my old uni emails later tonight m8

The millions given to Brock's companies, to come up with shit tier postings like this. I hope the DNC sues you for fraudulently bilking them, I'll definitely watch CSPAN for that shit.

The holocaust never happened but it should have.

Don't dox this faggot, if he is killed its a lose lose for us. Ignore him, fuck the false flag building.
Get the fuck out

100% confirmed
The holocaust never happened but it should have.

At an October 2015 UC Riverside conference called “Palestine, Israel, and the Assault on Academic Freedom,” organized by anti-Israel professor David Lloyd, Abed accused Israel of committing “genocide.”

I dont think he likes genocide, in a way he just seeks a different perspective on that case, like a sadomaso version of that.

And for that spic professor: A rationalization of soft power due to the changing demographics, because inevitably the minority groups will become the majority in the US and A in the next decades, and therefore their culture and power struggle will change.

End your life, kike. If previous generations had the balls to kill all nonwhites, we'd never be in this position to begin with. This sandnigger is openly calling for the genocide of whites while being paid with the tax dollars of white Americans. He needs to be killed. We need to set a precedent.

That is an interesting statement, because why wouldnt we kill all nonwhites entering our country.
And the answer is pretty simple, since (like the swedish elder idiots that assume the social parties are acting in their interest) we assume being moral means an advantage for the group and the individual, but it doesnt nowadays. That is why they sell "diversity is a strength" and you have to buy that.
Just like you try to sell the opposite.

Na you are not trying to sell the opposite, you play your playbookstyle for the contrarians, just like that cunt on 4chan that routinely states "all women are slaves" which is a development of the isrealis (that particular psychological nudging), which i assume works pretty well for large groups.

And you can do the math who gets killed first in an open ideological war: it is you, the usefull idiot.

wipe him out, not going to care
you can be a useful idiot to if you let your guard down

The white race is great, but its greatest strength is also its greatest weakness. Our altruism belies our identity. A world full of people who valued honor, beauty, and sincerity is a world full of whites. To get to that world where everyone's happy, we might have to kill a few semites and shitskins.

Hi, reddit.

We are not at that stage right now, if things go down south then you are correct.

Well with some fortune we make a lot of money without being niggers for lulcompanies, and if a semite or shitskin or a government agency steps up like the pawns they are you can do the math again. But most likely they will get the "ghost" memo before that. Good luck nigger.

Long nose should make a move, Semites will soon remember the "Blue Eyed people" of the Bronze age are alive and well and do not mix with the people they conquer.

Na, they recruit the elite, what does 1337 look like if you switch out the 7 and the 1 and then routate one vertically and one horizontally.

man, thanks buddy was a little worried planning the next genocide crusade would be too morally ambiguous in the current year :)

The thing you should be worried about is that. for europe as an example you play as a taxpayer for illterates and you also pay with your cultural identity and you have to bow, bow lower and lower for accomendation and for every little wheel that comes with it, nigger. That is what is coming for you, not even figuring in the outside competition. And that is why team works right, and that is why competition is bad, because if you drop the sword the other guy will do that too, esp. if he has no real chance getting any piece of that cake. That is the difference between your ivory tower shit and the real world. That is the difference between your anime/artificially inflated government friendly "creativity" and what is actually happening, the difference between sophistry and "realness".

Destroying all semites sounds like a good idea.

The mistake your retarded father made when he mistook inseminate and in the semites.

And in that way god has to be a player with a shit taste, since you are spread all alround the world, like little retarded bastards spawned by dumb girls girls. Maybe that is why you defend your mothers honor on the internet while daddy is busy 60000 million cigratte automats away.

This is the face of a man who has sucked literal miles of cock.

Na he has that really special face, i bet i can i write his whole thesis when i get some clues.

I'm imagining Holla Forums using this on normalfags to get them to gas the kikes. "No you guys, we totally promise that when we say thorough genocide of the kikes we just mean that we are going to break up their identity. Totally not going to drive them out to an empty road, shoot them and bury them in a mass grave. Don't worry about it we'll bring them back alive and unharmed."

This guy knows what's up.

Explain yourself.

And i like how his shoulders are shifted, that means his hand is on his thights which means conquering, in some sort of manner. Not a faggot, faggots have a different look similar to that.

My mother was at some kind of musical and they had a jester there called "wandelbar" (translation: convertible) and this guy you always post is exactly that, a modern day jester.
So to fit in with your post, modern day people rely on these "jester" mechanisms as a sort of self defence and "intelligence" signaling to overwrite authority or coming authority in a kind of twilight zone, because on one hand they have that privileges and wealth on the other hand they are losing it, and everything that comes with it as a pretty precise mirror of "memes" of that.

need a super alpha gay with a fuck ton of muscles to rape his ass in public

Are you a netizen? Everything on the internet should be public, the modern day way of the open society, everything is so "super predatory" ugggh.
Writes message to chad on your s8 or iphone 7, just after you made an uggh rant on your tumbler blog about muscular bros being so "oppressive". And once you are evolve you go to an university and you learn about some low level psychological guiding, while you put on your fetish boots because that works i assume., and if you exceed a certain murcian measure threshold you join an intelligence agencey.

whatever you say, fag.

Interesting term. Do we use them to deflect, as you seem to imply, or do we use them to reflect? There's an old phrase that you're likely familiar with.
"It's funny coz it's true."

Are you meme juggling?
I always wondered why a face like this triggers gay bonding mechanisms from fairly non gays.
I would assume that it is a similar mechanism for females just with a different side note, "impossible is nothing" only works for a certain dish of people and spirit, it has that gay smell on some level, usually a bunch of males with a certain psychological configuration that ensures extremely difficualt goals.

The jester was able to say this because it wasnt seen as a threat, and of course with a lot of trutth, i assume it assumed as a relief function. So the monarch thought "yeah that is fucking funny and fitting but no threat" and the public said "yeah he describes that asshole perfectly".

You talk like a schizophrenic bot but you make a lot of sense.

Sry i forget to mention i was refering to alexander the great (the quotes that come along with it) and him being a faggot, this guys face looks similar to a certain extend.

Trips of truth confirm. We will be teaching why the real holocaust was a good thing to 100% white audiences in the future and we'll actually have the truth on our side.

When the pendulum swings back, they won't go down in history as victims, but wannabe oppressors who couldn't even be evil and win, but just sore losers that tried to steal the world and failed. Their death will be either celebrated or forgotten.

They're doing all of this for us. They're paving this road with their sweat everyday, and they don't even know it.

How about fucking nice big titty bitches take all their wealth and humiliate the leftists, so next time they can vote for more refugees and healthy hillary.

And besides we shit on you american jews, you fucking disgrace.

They're fighting an ideological war under the assumption that all whites have capitulated. The kike mindset shows in the good goyim. They live in their liberal bubbles and assume everyone is on their side because that's what television tells them. Their neighbor is a liberal, and the professor who teaches their kids is a liberal. Stephen Colbert tells them they're on the right side of history, and Hillary has a 98 percent chance of winning.

When the pendulum does not swing back, we will go down the memory hole, absent in the new history created by them, a slave race of mongrels taught they have always been coffee colored. Our extinction will be hidden and forgotten.

your words mean nothing and neither do mine only actions matter

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Well the colbert show is a way to express their shit, nothing more nothing less, it relies on the same "wit" people of a certain intelligence and education bracket resulting in a certain cultural and economic environment would enjoy.
Broadly speaking "for the stupid people we have the tribalistic conservative theater" and for the "smart and educated people we have our theater".

Hello fellow white goyim.

Now if we take out the FBI, "magician" jesters, and go avoid being the culture of cirtique, the real "resolution" usually goes to economic well being and a "not that wide gap". But thanks to the US and A and their great thought leaders we now have refugees in europe, a band of brothers right? Getting in that 15%.

Gas California

Leftist comedy is not just a patting on the back. It's also a way to keep the herd inline and reinforce leftist party values. It's a way to mentally segretavistock yourself from the undesirables. We live in a world where comedians like Amy Schumer and Kathy Griffin describe themselves as "edgy". Leftists are either delusional, or live in an artificial reality of their own making where that's true, and joking about evil racist nazi wypipo is the cutting edge of comedy.

I wonder what was comedy like right before the fall of the Roman Empire. It just feels like we've reached peak stupid with the modern left, but I might be wrong.

I'd expect better from Holla Forums to be honest and straightforward in their intentions and argumentation, not using post-modernist semantic games to first water-down what the definition of genocide is in order to limp-wristedly argue hypothetically how it maybe-possible-could-be permissible.

It's fucking conquest. Everyone has the right to resist it whatever form it takes, but the Left tries to justify how 'bad people' whites don't have the right to resist conquest and shame them if they try. Are there moral reasons to annihilate a people who prove to be an eternal menace to yours? I think history tells a lot of stories with every variation of that theme and how misplaced compassion, overzealous rage, or pragmatic actions have their natural consequences. Here's a great one for fellow Americans: When was the last time you had a relative that was scalped by an Indian raiding party? Oh, never? I fucking wonder why…

Ave, fellow Romans. What's the deal with borders, am I right? They're silly. I joke, but for real, they should ban assault swords. The senators I agree with are stupid, and vagina butt fart #NoAgrariansJustBarbarians #TradePapistsForRapists #IntercruralNotRural

Hitler dubs agree. Might makes right.

There are other leftist comedians that are really good serdar somuncu, he would be the german comedian version of Holla Forums lacking none the rage.
But they are all overly moral, and that is what it doesnt work in our society just like the soft version of the weimarer republic, ironically just like one of their thought leaders said "first comes the feast than the morals".

It is more realistically how much you think ahead and how much your "predictions" come to life. But if you replace 10% of the native young male population that are illiterate and have a different culutral background and you sell this as "better than gold", i wonder how much bullshit went into this.

Citation needed.
Since when? Or do you mean the current grass-fed kike-shepherded society where Veganism Is Great™ brought to you by McDonalds? Killing Is Bad™ brought to you by ZOG. Morals Are Iffy™ brought to you by the same people who want to sell your now transexual children into Middle Eastern sex slavery.

Without force there can be no virtue. But force can exist without virtue, and that is barbarism whether it looks like prancing Leftists or beheading snackbars. That kind of unregulated might is beneath men of dignity and honor.

The moral argument about whether it can be permissible to dominate or end the biological, cultural, and intellectual existences of people must address the concept honestly and brutally rather than sneaking around the sides of it so as not to 'offend' sensibilities or to simply win a semantic game like the author of this paper did.

get a koran from a mosque because "you might convert" get pics/video of that koran being in the mosque's library or missions table or something, take it home, find appropriate passages, make a multi image spread of the stuff, then upload the video to a fake youtube account and qr code the link

most likely the kikes will take a while to figure it out and what it means, and you can just change the qr code and reupload, as well as other anons doing the same

Aye fellow current year fellow romantics ban assault words.

Money, money, money. "angry young men hihi" now you well get to see that come online.
Nigger.

We just drive over you, "those pescy angry young men are so stupid." Doesnt look so stupid if you shit yourself.

"click i m a genius now hihihi"

Calm down, you stupid fucking arab.

He has gay face. Which explains the AIDS eating his brain for him to use moral in the same sentence as genocide and for peoples views no less.

That is not a gay face.

I m not an arab in fact i m a blue eyed blond german, and to give you a headup, we will all go and use our intelligence to grab those shekels and not give a single fuck about your breed, i wish you good look making those memes, and sucking the dick of what you actually meme.

You will never, ever ever be white.

Whatever you say, Muhammed.

No you will never ever be free, because you suck the dick of others, and all your memes wont mititavistock the fact that you work for some fucking jews that rule over you. They make that little "social gagdets" like big data and those little keystrokes along with crosslinking your data and then feed it into their system that is made of imbeciles put up by spergs. That is the world you live in. You will never be free, only four words and you meant five. I free, iz nothing your nigger brain will ever formulate.

Small tits, wouldnt haram.

thanks shitskin we'll keep that in mind.

I know will.
And i would wrote words that you would remember just before you die, and in a way your work is like a shelf you fill up and the next day the costumers come to empty it over and over again. You really need to love that, filling up that shelf, people you dont know empty it and you fill that up again. Just like your father filled your mother so she emptied you in this world, a perfect match, and that you will meet at the end of your days again. And the your end and your begining will be the same. Random and redundant but a neccessity just by chance.

Learn English and try again.

Holy Fuck! We could use him to lightly push the concept of White Genocide on the Tucker Show without people sperging out on the show!

We could have a guest say that the Liberals are and have been engaging in soft genocide by importing nonwhites until Whites are going to become a minority in the US,and will be in Europe.

It's called breaking the ice, and we can now do it in a way it won't have the fox new viewers tune us out of shock.

The nice side of shitskin/nigger women is that they are actually really nice, they give you shit etc.

They are just accomodating in the betaesque form to it to make it blunt.

the conservatives will be so fucking mad at this Muslim that we won't shock them, and they will start to really consider the idea.

Perhaps you're autism is getting in the way of facial pattern recognition found in the rest of the human race.

Then all jews must be killed. Their entire religion is a racial supremacist doctrine.

White countries will not stay the multicultural societies they once were. They are currently entering a nationalist mode. It´s a huge transformation to be made, but without that transformation and without the genocide of all muslims and Jews, white countries will not survive.

We will be resented for our leading role in this transformation :^)

coincidence that this happened, and then "domestic terrorist happen"?

"Professor of Islamic genocide & taqiyya" - wow so reputable!