Potential Happening: Manchester

Something is going down in Manchester

An “ongoing” police operation is being reported at the Ibis Budget Hotel in Manchester, with mass armed police presence and reports of disturbing screams and people covered in blood. An ambulance was seen arriving at the scene.
The police operation has been underway in the Ibis Budget Hotel in Salford Quays in Greater Manchester.

Armed police reportedly entered the building at around 9:30pm local time, The Manchester Evening News reported, citing witnesses. Some 15 police cars and at least three ambulances were seen outside the hotel.

Police told The Manchester Evening News the incident involved a traffic road collision where a child was hurt. Big response for a mere traffic incident.

archive.is/7JHpc
rt.com/uk/399245-manchester-hotel-police-raid/

Quite confusing, because the only specific thing I can find is "BREAKING NEWS: Young boy dies after being hit by a car outside a hotel in Manchester". That is tragic, but it doesn't seem to correlate with that level of a response… unless that was a "car of peace".

Fresh from the twitter

Ooh! City theme song time!

Samefagging, according to the twitter post this was the scene before the police arrived.

cant hear audio atm, do you hear anything?

Say it with me…

PART

AND

PARCEL

It is in a language I can't understand. The story so far seems to be a child getting run over.

I doubt Manchester is having another attack, they recently just had a concert against hate. That always solves the problem.

The disproportionate response may be because of the recent terrorist attacks. Police have probably been told to scramble everything they've got the moment they hear anything even remotely related to terrorism.

JUST
SINK
IN
THE
OCEAN
ALREADY

And they lit candles.

woman crying/speaking possibly sounds like derka derka

BIG CITY NIGHTS SCORPIONS THIS BREADS THEME SONG

ANYWAY RELIGION OF PEACE or EVIL LONEWOLF WHITE DEVIL ?

of living near a bunch of PEDO MOON GOD WORSHIPING SAVAGES MASQUERADINGAS REFUGEES

bump

tbh
ALL BRITFAGS MUST DIE
THE ANGLO IS A CRYPTO-JEW
As soon as all the niggers, Jews, Arabs, Indians, and Chinese/Indochinese are genocided
THE ANGLO IS NEXT

Manchester Arena was a hoax, no one died, there was no bombing.

Oh fuck off with this low energy shit. I'm starving for another happening and you assholes keep teasing me with this 1 person injured crap.

Does anyone feel this is pizz a related?

I feel you are retarded

Stopped caring about Brits and Swedes tbh

Yep.

Sources:

Was in Manchester airport, returning from holiday. Small bag left unchecked, several thousand people evacuated. Had to run onto a dual carriageway to get my lift home.

(1)

It was VERY real. M6 shut down, I was stuck between Manchester and Stoke for 2 hours.

Kids who went to my old high school were present during it, and I witnessed a pleasant old former bouncer with creative methods of dealing with one of those dirt bike fuckers.

Ooh they shut a motorway - that makes it real.
It was fake, so was westminster bridge and the fuck you I'm millwall one as well.