The Memo That Blew Up the National Security Council

Fired White House staffer argued "deep state" attacked Trump administration because the president represents a threat to cultural Marxist memes, globalists, and bankers.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/
archive.is/fyPLk
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf
archive.is/TLGA7
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
archive.is/fIpGa
archive.is/wphZd
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/895926795593064448
hooktube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/10/heres-the-memo-that-blew-up-the-nsc/
archive.is/fyPLk

Well looks like the kikes are going for the soros boogyman angle then. Also this looks too good to be true.

I was sort of surprised that someone at the NSC had a fair grasp of the situation.

(((Someone))) who didin't call out kikes but only cultural marxsism. This is great but it needs that extra step to call out kikes. That is why I think (((they))) are trying to make soros into a boogeyman before trump can oust them all as kikes.

One step away from naming the Jew. Does Trump really know? Tweets these memos to him immediately.

It drives me nuts that people can recognize kike tactics and tools but still not call them out. Maybe more than just kikes are cultural marxists, but fuck if they aren't the leading fucking voices and are disproportionately represented. At least question that fact for fucks sake.

I think he probably read it.

Cultural Marxism was the final redpill before I was comfortable and certain about naming the Jew.

Unfortunately more then just jews play with cultural marxism now. There could be no jews in government at all and cultural marxism would still be a threat. It changes the way people think, it rewires them into something completely different, a sad husk.

Only by removing the influence of Zionism from American politics will we start to have a non-convoluted political system that makes sense. This first, Islamo-Marxism second.

Try harder kike. Cultural marxism is indeed a powerful tool, of the jews. Deal with the problem not the symptom. Otherwise you are wasting time as the sick person dies. This is yet more confirmation that trump is a natsoc if it is true.

A lot of straight up retarded shills here recently. Even if the first monkey person who spawned cultural marxism is dead and gone, it's irrelevant if the disease that is still spreading. The creators and the disease itself needs to be fought. (((Some))) here would have you focus on only one while ignoring the other.

Even if all jews suddenly were chosen by their lord and disappeared off the face of the Earth, cultural marxism would still exist. It would still be taking victims, it would still be manipulating the weak and the altruistic, and it would still be slowly destroying our society from the inside.

purdy quads

Digits of truth, checked

The disease isn't cultural marxism, it's juews. Cultural marxism is just one of many symptoms.

Whether you believe the deep state or not, there's definitely a deep power struggle going on in government right now.

No the disease is cultural marxism and the jews are the ones who created in a lab as a bioweapon to use on whites. Even if we kill the mad scientists the disease will still be spreading.

Checked my man
Truth.
WE MUST RID THE WORLD OF ALL MARXIST FILTH PERIOD BE IT CULTURAL OR MAOIST OR ANY OF IT

It's a John Birch Society rehash

But it wouldn't be much of an issue. On the other hand, if you killed every cultural marxist and commie, there would still be a jewish problem.

While it's true that the reaction has become self-sustaining, (((they))) do still need to go in order for us to actually fix the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

bumpity bump

why do i find it hard to believe the president actually gets his news from fox news.

No it still would be there spreading and killing our people and if you kill every commie the jews will make another disease to kill our people. They both must be eradicated.

I get where you're coming from but at the same time I can easily see a firing of a mid level individual being the type of info that wouldn't make it to him.

i guess that makes sense.

(checked)
While the parasite still lives, alleviating one of its many symptoms still isn't a final solution. Useful idiots will wear a new sticker and consume the parasite's "new" poison.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the direct evolution of the MKUltra and similar experiments, thought control in the form of 'cultural marxist memes' as per the memo.

Nice quads

Wrong. Diseases can spawn other diseases. One is physical, the other is mental, but they are both self-sustaining and self-replicating.

It would be an issue, even Japan has almost no jews, and yet they have been staggering on the ledge for years now, attacked only by the idea of cultural marxism. Even when the creator dies, their corrosive ideas exist and spread. Both must be targeted.

It's not like a hive mind system where you take out the queen and all the drones suddenly fall dead.

Cool story bro

So McMaster really isn't to be trusted then? Just another kike puppet? Can Trump get this Higgins guy back in the NSC? If he's aware that McMaster is trying to subvert him he should be gotten rid of; but removing yet another high-ranking admin official would undoubtedly be seen as weakness.

I think the interesting bit is the memo.

Awesome analysis.

The spooky thing is that most of the spreaders of cultural marxism today aren't even jews, they're brainwashed whites.

McMaster is at best, 50% /ourguy/. He targeted some zionists, and Iranian hard-liners, but gave all the Obama holdouts a free pass, even denying Obama holdouts existed. He was heavily recommended by McCain for the position, he's been defended by groups like CNN throughout all this, and he attended bilderberg this year. He wants more troops in Afghanistan, and he also fired the guy who wrote the memo in OP as soon as he released it.

I don't trust him, he gives the impression of an enemy attacking another one of our enemies out of convenience.

100% /ourguy/ was pushed by outside shills or confused anons.

I hope Trump has a plan and knows what he's doing with McMaster for now, and isn't being influenced by anyone else. Keep in mind he also said Preibus was a good guy, before pushing him out.

In the meantime, anons should read the memo in OP, and decide for themselves if the author deserved to be fired by McMaster for writing it.

**So I printed off the memo for my heavily blue-pilled father to read. The sad thing is that my deluded boomer father refuses to even look at something he disagrees along with the guise of, "I'm familiar with that." It's something he has clearly never read before. He does so while continuing sucking off the teet of his jewish picturebox masters.
/blogpost**

I'm happy that this memo happened, I'm angry that the guy who wrote it got fired, and I'm looking forward to The Day of Rope

/ourguy/ confirmed. Never let the shills get you down, keep up the counter memetic offensive, the time for justice to prevail is near.

But without jewish academia, media and, most importantly, finance, these useful idiots lose their megaphone. Going after the symptom is like plucking weeds at this point, the soil they infest is spoiled and the only solution is to hew the earth from under them and discard both. These institutions need to be purged, rebuilt, and reformed, all the influence they've purchased removed.

It does, doesn't it? This is the governmental version of the Damore affair. That they're both happening at once is going to shift a lot of formerly clueless people to our side.

What's going to be the third one?

That might be a signal for us.

/ourmemo/

I think it's a coincidence. We're entering the phase where more and more people are going to begin speaking up about what they see right in front of them. They'll even face being fired like Higgins and Damore because they know they aren't just pissing into the wind anymore.

Once a man accepts that Cultural Marxism and globalists are the enemy, the JQ is just one little "and who are they?" away.

inb4 links to halfchan or Holla Forums from potus twitter or national talmudvision. Halfchan would be cancer though and linking here would ruin Holla Forums between the newfags and current shills.
Not sure how to feel after redpilling billions if that happened.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Oh and solid OP. Good formatting, good links.

Where did you find that >Trump read the memo and loved it ? I didn't see it in the article.

You touch on the truth, but you're still looking at it wrong. If we were talking about this in the 50's or 60's, if our predecessors had listened to men like Rochewell, then yeah, we could have just fought the jew before they spread the disease, and it would have been fine.Cultural marxism is more then just a symptom at this point, it's become a full blown disease of its own, it can infect without the creator. Now the idea has it's roots so deep it has become a problem of it's own. It's just like the rabbi of prague, even the creator has lost control of the golem now. Killing the rabbi at this late point means the golem is still running wild, without a master.

Reported.

Word thinking.

All that matters is that all Jews and all Communists must be eliminated by any and all means necessary.

Third sentence here.

Thanks, pretty cool news. Trump or his team should stay in contact with that memo author now.

Reminder that McMaster help set up Iran Nuke deal. Reminder that Brookings Institute think tank wrote policy paper in 2009 "Which Path to Persia" that among other things noted that since Americans would not support war against Iran after the disaster in Iraq, America should get Americans to support it by giving Iran a deal that is "too good to be true" then make it look like Iran broke the deal then use this as proof that Iran has evil intentions and cannot be trusted and this would make Americans feel betrayed to the point where they finally support war with Iran

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf

So we had Obama make the deal, Republicans played their part whining about "Oh it is too good a deal you're crazy" then we already had reports trying to argue that Iran already broke the deal etc. They'll eventually have some bullshit 'hard breaking of the deal' when they are ready to start war after North Korea is cleaned up. This probably isn't the only narrative they have in the oven to convince americans to support the war either.

So McMaster supporting the deal with Iran is pretty much proof that he really is in on the plan to fool americans into supporting a war with Iran. Oh, and I got banned from /r/the_donald for posting about this. So they're in on it too.

Our counter memes during the election, and the years of redpilling, have countered the Marxist trend and now, like the jew's useful idiots, there are countless folks out there, outside of our control, fighting the spread of Cultural Marxism. The issue we face are the disinfo agents like Filterstein, backed by jewish finance in Israel, turning our useful normalfags into kosher nationalists. Again the jew. It helps the fight against Cultural Marxists but when they've been purged we will be left with the same problem again–fighting our subverted, civnat brethren that want to protect their based jews because Alex Jones told them the Rothschilds are on "our" side and that Israel is our greatest ally. It's a step in the right direction but we will be fighting this battle again and again until there is a final solution to our real problem, our real enemy.

Also reminder that Central Banks are part of the policies Marx recommends to transform capitalist societies into communist societies. It is in the Communist Manifesto Chapter 2 you can verify for yourself. Central Banks, Progressive Income Tax, Abolition of Rights of Inheritance, Abolition of Private Property (property tax and estate tax are temporary substitutes), public (((education))), unemployment insurance, public utilities etc. everything Marx lists has been implemented in America for 100 years now.

McMaster's plan was to purge everyone who disagreed with him from the NSC, then fill it up with his own goons, then he'd have the NSC present a unanimous opinion to Trump to invade Iran, and reoccupy Iraq, this time putting the Generals in charge to do whatever they want, and Trump couldn't say no or else the media and establishment fucks would be like "Oh he can't disagree with his ENTIRE security council, like he knows better than the generals he's crazy!" etc.

The criticisms against McMasters certainly appear valid to me. But I can't help but notice that everyone calling for his ouster (at least that I have read) are kikes.

WE NEED TERMINAL LIQUIDATIONS OF UNDESIRABLES

ALL MARXISTS MUST DIE

You're severely retarded if you actually think he's on our side.

Do you think Ben Shapiro, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Roger Stone, the Mossad, and the Zionist Organization of America are on our side?

Even assuming all of them to be 100% kikes, they hate the guys of Liberal Left Wing Jews who are anti-Israel while living comfortable lives in goyim countries.

So even if in temporary alliance, yes.

aaaaaaaaaaaand trashed. Only made it to page 2. Sad.

The enemy of our enemy is not our friend. Yes the kikes are infighting, no that doesn't make either one our ally.

So the competing narratives about McMaster are:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is how the jew ends up in your bed and your wife screaming at you when you want to replace the sheets.

This is the best information I've seen come out of our government in a long time. This memo literally names the Jew.

The power of chan magick continues to grow and spread. No amount of Talmudic kike magic can save (((them))) now!

That was Mussolini's biggest mistake.

You mean the part we he talks about protecting our "Judeo-Christian culture"?

No it clearly doesn't. It sucks up to kikes and tries to blame Muslims.

You are literally a faggot.

Where are you from? Wherever it is you deserve a paycut.

It's basically word for word ripped from us with the word Jew replaced by Islamist.

A lot of people don't like Vox Day but he absolutely demolishes this "Judeo-Christian" nonsense. I'm too lazy to check his blog (or recreate his point) but I remember him showing a chart that reflected the usage of "Judeo-Christian" over time in american history/media/literature. Literally nothing for 200 years then around the 70s or 80s suddenly an explosion in the usage

It's to force nationalists to pick a side and then fight amongst each other. Same thing that's happening to them; kike infighting. It's a strange sort of projection, they wish us to be divided while (((they))) are the ones divided.

I get the sense he hates israel but is also pro globalism, pro invasion of the middle east and, is undermining Trump. Remember even a lot of liberals hate israel (for the wrong reasons) these days but hate everything else we stand for. He's hard to pin down.

The memo is dated in May of this year, around the time that Trump stopped cucking and fired Comey out of the blue. I've been thinking about what this means. What seems like the probable scenario is this:

>Kikes have a shitfit and literally anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together can see that they were only easing off of him when he did what they wanted. Then he stopped doing it and immediately they all lose their minds again which was fucking hilarious

This memo might have helped Trump get his head out of his ass

I didn't say I thought that he's on our side. I said that the criticisms against him certainly appear valid, but that the ones I've read are all by kikes. McMasters and his critics can't both be right, but they could both be wrong, ya know.

This. It's better to fan the flames between your enemy and their other enemies. Pour gasoline on the flames if you can. Sit back and while the enemy uses their resources fighting someone else. Then pick an opportune time to walk in and kick them face while their down.

reported

There have been multiple well thought out criticisms of him on Holla Forums.
Read

>>>/32/3498

I suppose the real question we should be asking is how to do this right now.

No wonder this guy got fired.

He literally laid out the whole thing, how the mudshits are moving from the Middle East into the US and working with the marxists and all the other government and banking filth.

I know everyone is whining that Zionists were not named but this is a good start. Besides, anyone who knows anything about the situation knows groups like ISIS were/are supported by Mossad in various ways.

Even if that's somehow true, the globalists are zionists. In giving Israel-firsters the boot, he's harming their agenda.

This is inaccurate, there's a faction of kikes that don't give a single fuck about Israel, all they care about is making the world a mongrelized mess and ruling things from tavistockd communities.

There are some individual kikes who think that way, but none of the jews with any actual power or influence do.

True, but there won't be any more major proponents propping it up. It won't be as hard to remove than with jews funding it.

I'm sure that inaccurate oversimplification makes things easier for you but it also makes you make mistakes.
LIKE THINKING A BILDERBERG ATTENDEE IS ON OUR SIDE

For anyone curious, the youtube video at the bottom of the second image is G. Edward Griffin's 1:21 hour interview with Yuri Bezmenov. Curiously, he links to an upload of the video that only has 859 views, when there are other uploads with 600,000 views. While the memo doesn't call out the jews, the description of the video he links does.

If Trump read the memo, did he take the time to watch the Bezmenov interview it referenced?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZhqeLRIMo

he clearly jacked off the the glowing praise and then probably had a nap

This. Jews have morphed Jewishness into being memetic rather than genetic. There will still be "Jews" long after literal Jews are in the oven.

Swiss here. We didn't needed any jews to get pozzed. Social Democrats where sufficient for doing the job.

Also: apart from 2 newspapers the entire mainstream media is controlled shitlib garbage, but afaik none of them is owned by jews. Jews don't hold any influential positions (I know of one politician and she retired ~20 yrs apo).

On the other side there are ethnically swiss who are Social Democrats, and they're nonetheless determined to destroy Switzerland.

I too have been a Shitlib (cultural marxism is a hell of a drug) before I came to Holla Forums. I know the mindset of that people, and that they honestly belief the bullshit they spout. I'm also sure that most of the middle class leftist jews actually belief their shit, because so did I. Back then I was of course opposed to our right wing party, because I view them as hicks. I never cared much about immigration, but I thought poeple should be able to do whatever they want. I never thought about demographics. Then I came to Holla Forums, and the redpilling began.

My point is: it is entirely possible to fullheartedly belief the shitlib ideology without realizing it's implications (or paradox). Hence, I can very well imagine that least some Jews are equally retarded as I once was..

I know it's strange but like some have said there may be a rift between diaspora and israeli jews. Perhaps the goal of the israelis is greater israel while the diaspora want the west (or the world) as a whole. The diaspora undermining western power undermines israels (parasitic) power. I don't know. All I know is we shouldn't side with or support either in any way.

Wrong. There was even a jewish schism recently in the DSA (Democratic Socialists of America) over the situation of Israel. The DSA is firmly globalist but made some anti-Israel moves and some zionist jews in the DSA got triggered and left.

These positions do not make globalist socialists our allies.

We truly are witnessing a jewish civil war right now.

Easier for sure, but there are many goys funding it now, many goys pushing it. That was likely their goal from the start, since it has been allowed to grow all these decades, it can survive without the creator.

And just adding on, because I can understand where many of these people believing zionism=globalism are coming from. In the past, on just about every issue, the jewish socialists/globalists and the jewish zionists would unite to fight the opposition. Now, for the first time in decades, we are witnessing a mass division, we see reluctance of the jews to unite where they once were unbreakable before.

We have to be sure that we use this opportunity correctly, and don't get fooled into falling to either side in this jew vs jew war. It's clear both sides are desperately trying to influence us.

Where is this movie from and how can I buy it?

He hints the jew when he warns of the world communist conspiracy (and emphasizes the similar phrasing to this other famous world conspiracy that is around…) All while he has that smirk on his face. I mean look at that smirk, that's the smirk of someone who knows: "I am redpilled af on the JQ."

Where are all these examples of powerful kikes who oppose Israel?

I thought Peter Thiel was a BASED Bilderberg sodomite?

No, Zionist jews want the whole world. Ben-Gurion spoke openly about it.

I said jews with power

i am only going to post once, i work in intelligence, former bureau of political warfare for counterinsurgency in latin america
this is an admission of guilt by the National Security Advisor, he knows Leninist pxlitical wxrfare and Maoist insurgency very well
there is a pxlitical wxr in the united states, lead by professional revolutionary joint chiefdom of staff; they are everywhere, they are in the white house, they get to choose what the president reads, who meets with him, when he finds out about things
Nóvosti was involved before perestoika, thomas schumann was legit, now they operate from seattle & cali, former SFDS & weathermen who went underground on the 70s now have created new units and cells all over major cities, they recodified marxist-leninist revolutionary vanguards in the 90s to abandon dialectic materialism and adopt posmodernism as a new method to operate, search for lenins "what is to be done",
they have outmaneuvered us, all of us who worked in counterinsurgency in central america are dead or hiding, there is no longer a clear way to beat them from within, NSA is making a large purge, revolutionaries too entrenched in our intelligence sector, doing counterintelligence to isolate reactionary elements
subversion is real you are our hope now please do something

Nice LARP.

Psh faggot their name is the cia. They are the same niggers who run the shadow government in effect since the 1950's. This is nothing newish to Holla Forums. What is new is the kike coming so close to being named.

>>>/out/

That was when the left jews and the right jews were actually united by their jewishness. Focus your autism, the schism is the key part, it may be recent, but it's only growing.

You want us to do something? Give us intel, names, groups, locations, etc. There are those of us out here that are willing to do something about these people.

(((Hollywood)))
(((Amazon)))
(((The Believer))) is name of the movie.

retard he's larping

"Intelligence workers" should at least have a basic command of the English language, faggot

0/10 LARP kill yourself

One way would be to create infighting within the infighting by targeting the communities of these kike journos and turning them into septic tanks. Then turn the communities against the journo, "Look what you've done to the comment section of XYZ since you've been writing here!" Make sure there is no consensus amongst their useful idiots in order to keep them fighting over McMaster because they cannot sway their golem one way or the other. Expose the kike infighting in places where you can get away with redpilling and don't get instantly banned or the comment removed outright. The better ideas can be discussed through private channels outside Holla Forums without tipping (((them))) off.

One of the issues that plague the Swiss is the pozz that surrounds it, and that pozz is kosher. It's like that nice small town that neighbor's a big city, every year you visit, or every time you drive through, you notice its slow death. It has even infected one of your royals, a prince taking some niggress as a wife and breeding with it. Very sad situation. Europe as a whole needs to be saved, one or few countries will not be enough–an infected limb will spread its rot.

That's pretty interesting, good find. That version doesn't rank well from searches, so either he chose it for a reason, or he was watching another video on the channel (which is all pro-kike garbage).

They're still united. The vast majority of kikes (including all the ones who matter) back Israel, regardless of which side of the semitic spectrum they fall on.

An organization with no power and 25,000 members taking an anti-Israel stance doesn't equal a schism.

Go home Holla Forums you're embarrassing yourself.

Could absolutely be legit, many intelligence workers are field workers, not intellectuals, especially one in Latin America.

No. That's what they want you to think. Take a look into Israeli politics for a simple briefer.
That's one example, not the entire situation, holy shit you're autistic.

Show me some jews with power who oppose Israel.

trump is dealing with two opposing factions. So expect leaks in two different angles - as part of his traitor clearing strategy.
These current ones are hugely tasty to the right, but i think they are as bogus as the string of left-tasting ones we've just been through.

I was just fucking with you
Anyways, good thing the president actually got ahold of some real information on that memo, and its a real shame (((they))) purged /our guy/ that fast. This is a good sign, it seems there may actually be hope for this shithole. May the helicopters be swift and plenty

Reply to this post for confirmation.

It was just a meme

Fired White House staffer argued "deep state" attacked Trump administration because the president represents a threat to cultural Marxist memes, globalists, and bankers."

duh. its why he was voted in against the fix. they need to hide bc if they were out fromt patriots would be making th suck tranny dick for lulz before dotr.

this is still america motherfucker. there are still americans despite media and social brainwashing for the past number of decades.

want some come get some

It's their creations you want to look into. They use their golems to do most of their dirty work, so they can't be implicated. Almost all socialist groups condemn Israel, but are A-ok with globalism.

But like that other guy said, just look into Israeli politics. Even many jews now are admitting there is a schism, but you won't find many confessing they're weaker and less unified now then before.

The schism comes from many jews putting distance between themselves and marxism now, many of them would prefer to put zionism first.

archive.is/TLGA7

You cunt

Alright then. Goofball.

i saw Holla Forums use its power to shut down that faggots poll
obozo v trump in a few hours.

there needs to be a meme started to hold back tax money to the fuk traitors in govt that are opposing the elected president. trump would respect it because its business. they are being paid to do a job. they are not doing it and going against the program. their funds/salary/handout needs to be cut/withheld. they make under table money for so long pushing (their) agenda they dont give a fuk for thei paycheck no more. thats has to end.

if it was football they would have been cut already for
no performance. lets start running this like a businees while
we have a business man as ceo. get rid of them. 2a is more than guns. its about removal from office. we need not wait till election. they can be removed now constitutionaly, legally.

But the narrative on McMaster is totally scrambled. They're being told he's an evil traitor and thanTrump himself tells them he a 10/10 breddy gud guy. How can anyone pick a side when it's currently impossible to tell what side he's on? If (((they're))) trying to accomplish anything with this confusion then the goal must be, well, confusion.

Read and . They break it down pretty well. Holla Forums is definitely some kind of a battleground right now.

The Believer

He's a jew who becomes Neo Nazi. The film isn't that good apart from his furious hatred for jews.

Pictures jews as:
- polite unspectacular scripture students
- poor Holocaust survivors who became victims of completely unfounded antisemitism.

Pictures NeoNazis as:
- stupid dull white trash alcoholics who don't have any other motivation than brute aggression and can't even articulate themselves properly

Jews control literally everything.

Nothing can be fixed without removing the Jews.

A lot of damage can be fixed quickly if Jews were fucking destroyed.

You're going to have to try harder, Shlomo.

yeah they're going for the soros style kikes, too bad the jews are too schizophrenic when it comes to retreating, they know this is their last stand, so if they allow themselves to be destroyed it would have to come as a one two punch, so nobody will ever believe those kikes and the kosher neocohens.

Right now its a good idea to link islam to jews, and how their structure ruins the lives of multiple people, both on a poverty level and on a economic warfare level.

My take is that Trump is standing by McMaster because he's doing his boss' bidding or being sloppy with his treachery and allowing Trump to identify enemies. In any case, Trump finds him useful. The confusion is (((their))) confusion deep state kikes, an uncertainty of where his loyalties lie. Those squealing loudest, like Jonestein and other Israeli firsters, are upset because Trump is purging and exposing Israeli moles, and since he, Jonestein, cannot attack Trump directly for fear of losing his audience, he instead attacks the person carrying out the orders. Remember, Jonesstein originally kvetched about McMaster because of his deep state connections, now it's about his betrayal of Israel.

I'm not convinced that this is real. Too many phrases used here, the formatting and fonts look like bullshit and it seems too much like confirmation bias. I am going to wait for more things to verify this until I put too much faith in it.

You guys have been really shit at shilling lately, everything going ok over there?

It could be that more people working close to or within the administration than we believed browse?
Sounds like it's ridiculous, but I think I'll go with some optimism unless this memo is proven false.

In-depth analysis and rebuttal fellow pollack. Clearly you're 100% /ourguy/ and indeed, based :^)

gas yourself

Nobody gives a shit anymore. Nobody. Even the top globalist just seem to be going through the motions.

This smells like an anti Flynn psyop

Is Trump ready to dump kike McMaster and bring his first pick back?

Smells like the deepstate is trying to get out ahead of Flynn potentially coming back tbh.

Is this what McFagster went SHUT IT DOWN for?

Given your observations, McMaster, at the moment, appears to be allies with no one except himself. Perhaps he sees himself as the next big chief and is willing to undermine everybody to accomplish this.

Cultural Marxism became self sustaining by igniting the process of degeneration. From the moment people start preferring hedonism over the (former) Leitkultur, things like music, drugs, sex, fun, pleasure, consumption, etc. create a pull towards themselves. This was used as the vector for cultural marxist ideology, which carried it all the way from the 68ers through whatever youth cultures and even continued after the fall of the soviet union. All the Media, Music Industry and Hollywood then had to do was to address the stuff that came with the subversion-train. Congratulations: you've reached mainstream.

The (((NKVD))) purged all the Stalinist following the "revolution". All Marxists are all useful idiots.

They are calling them Marxists, which is the first time i see extremely high officials use these wordings for leftists, bolsheviks, socialists, progressives and what have you, which means we are influencing narrative. These Marxists are indeed not going away, it will require a major cleansing which also means a revolt or perhaps a sporadic civil war in the US has been become a sealed fate. All thanks to (((them))) infiltrating the public school system and influencing culture and using media platforms like radio and TV that had a wide reach.

You are correct, they need to stop meddling in other countries. The FED and their beloved BIS is still alive and kicking, thus the inflationary/deflationary theft is allowed to continue. Corporatism is allowed to continue while impoverishing most as working poor. The melting pot migration laws are still in play rather then shutting the border down and going full isolationism apart from European immigration. Ending the anchor baby cancer laws and forcing the world to accept that the nationalist of the mother dictate the nationality of the child, not the location they shit out a child. Even enacting deportation laws to pay the subhumans to fuck off who were given citizenry.

The fact there is nothing being done about these above issues other then some half handed arsed approach or none at al, that is not going to fix anything long term, it has me convinced this is all merely a release valve tactic designed to appease those not at far right side of the extreme opposite side of the horse shoe.

/pol still believes that cultural marxism is actually real and not just some made up buzzword bullshit by porky

ahahhahahahhahahahha

educate yourslves with some rationalism

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

It would exist for a while, sure. But with no-one to stoke the fire, it would die out soon. Nothing that is not based on THE TRUTH can survive naturally.

B-b-but muh based McMasters!
Am i right fellow polsters?

get out shill, read this

Alex Jones has named the Rothschilds. He has also names Jews on occasion, but he still purports to be against antisemitism. The biggest thing is that he has been telling his viewers white genocide is real. Once one understands this, the only question becomes who would implement white genocide?

It is indeed become self serving, but what has changed, can be undone. Even the Soviets began to realize their social changes were horrible. Even when they debated their intellectuals of the problems of the 20s, they put forth the debate that if they did it gradually per generation it would still eventually meet the same outcome, a massive rejection of government and life in general.

All the revertion requires is a State who does the opposite. Nurture marriage, make divorce near impossible unless for good reasons. Instill morals and values through the education of children [much like Russia is doing now], and so forth.

Truth

the Jew hatched it though

Kikes are overwhelmingly Marxists you nigger, their "social changes" they want to see is their Cultural Marxism at play, it is the kike's weapon to influence outcomes.

kill yourself

Well, I think the argument was that now even whites are stoking the fire, jews aren't even necessary anymore, especially since their political power has waned in at least the last year. The jew was never strong, attractive, or too intelligent, they evolved a strategy based on spreading influence through manipulation, ideas, finance, and nepotism. Their ideas will survive them.
I want so badly to believe that, I really do wish I could.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

But all they need is part of the population to believe in the lie, and it lives on.

Whatever you want to call it, it exists and it lines up with your views 99% Holla Forums

Moloch checked.

So basically what the National Socialists did in Germany. Encourage love, but reinforce marriage and family life.

Interesting, another red-pilling experiment done by Marxists to check out was the kibbutz in Israel.

Basically they set up the kibbutz as gender equal villages where the children were raised by everyone, to avoid blood ties. Within 1-2 generations they naturally reverted back to gender roles, with parents rediscovering attachments to their biological offspring.

archive.is/fIpGa

Even the demiurge is getting sick of their shit.

same, but I was a bit slow at first to accept the truth. I was an ex-Marxist who became an anti-communist and totally aware of the Frankfurt school. John Birch Society tier shit, Even was aware of the fact that Neoconservative was Trotskyism. Then one day someone said "you know Communism is Jewish". At first I was skeptical then I was in denial but with in a week I was reading Mein Kampf and looking into holocaust revisionism. Granted I have been lurking Holla Forums for years and not taking it seriously. God bless BG, I was stupid enough to think Joshua Goldberg edits and GNAA where hilarious back in the day.
(checked)
A gentile suffering from spiritual Jewry is just as bad as Jewry. But I'd like to think it would be easier to whip out the plague if the merchant of lies where first dealt with. Their money, blackmail, nepotism and corruption play a huge roll in influencing people with institutional power. Many who promote Critical theory don't actually believe Critical theory but get huge endowments and grants to promote the shit among the general public.

Apparently Soros is anti-Israel (though there is that thing about how the best subversion always involves part of the subversives apparently doing the opposite of what they want), and there's also his spell in the Hitler Youth. While his disposal would be an improvement, it would still only be a step in the road to getting rid of the turbokikes hiding behind him.

OH MY GOD THE AUTISM IN THIS DERAILED THREAD ABOUT MARXISTS OR JEWS OR WHETHER WHICH JEWS BELIEVE WHATEVER REMINDS ME OF RUBIO. "BARACK OBAMA KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING!"

TL;DR?

Exactly. Weimar Germany was pozzed as fuck, but was turned around in only a few years. There are those on Holla Forums that don't think we're yet as bad as Weimar was, though if you ask me we have far surpassed it (they were more open with child prostitution, yes, but they didn't have 5-year old trannies). It might take as much as a decade to fix properly, after the 14 words. A decade or a shitload of rope.

here's the abstract.

This woman is off her rocker. 0/10. Would either break up, or shout her into a corner so that she might know her place.

Chuck Schumer is an example of a leftist Jew that matters. He's as pro-Israel as they come. ADL also.

That's the scariest thing I've seen in a while

Not sure if you're trolling or just a narcissistic piece of shit jew

>>>/rope/

I've noticed something else. Pay careful attention to what Trump actually says here (this is from today).

Very interesting. Trump is his own man. Notice how he says "we" alot. Also how the reporter laughs in the background. Also I am taking this with a grain of salt coming from CNN.

Trump is playing a very calculated game of 4D chess with the kikes. (((they))) knew they could not beat him from the beginning, so that's why they tried to subvert him from gaining political office. However, that was only after they found out he wasn't (((their guy))). By then, it was too late for the kike.

Let me break this video down for the plebs here.

And by media, I mean the (((media))).

They can't expose Trump, because by doing so they would have to also expose themselves.

what do you think they meant by (((bankers))), not like they can just come right out and say it. Play it cool daddio.

The audio sounds like it was edited because of an echo in the background.
full transcript

You might be right, but it's in my belief that it's far too late for them to take that course of action. What with the DSA even calling the kikes out, the rats no longer have a "homeland" to operate from anymore.

By acting against their own agents; their narrative falls apart.

By continuing their subversive acts; their narrative falls apart.

It's checkmate for the shylock, and freeing Europe is next on the docket. Why? Because Europe follows in the footsteps of big brother (the USA). The kikes made sure of it.

And now…we play their ace against (((them)))

Just more proof the kike is incapable of long-term planning. Just like all their other sand nigger cousins.

Although from that clip along it does not sound like trump wants to stop those who "honor" him yet are leaking. Hmm….

jews are HIV, cultural marxism is AIDS.

That.

It was THAT part that showed the meaning behind his speech.

You can take the slippery slope and cherry pick "editing" all you want, but it will lead you to multiple paths with no end to any of them, which is reasonable…but unproductive.

Riddle me this: when has a politician ever said "this needs to stop", and the issue suddenly comes to a close?

He is playing (((their))) game against them.

And they were such fucking amateurs too

No wonder the CIAniggers hated this guy

This isn't cuckchan, faggot. Don't LARP here.

Except we're at war with the jews…

is that ryan gosling?

it's so amazing that they can't shut this up, that they are feeling the heat about this. I got to give it to Cernovich, McMaster is talking about him by name and probably losing sleep over him IRL.

I fucking love this shit so much, I hope he gets fired or 'resigns' sooner than later

Sage because offtopic. Swiss here, which 2 newspapers do you mean?

All right, can somebody please break this down for me?
I seriously don't know who's jewing who, anymore…and that's probably what the enemy is going for.

I don't think even Jews know who's jewing who, anymore.

Read it. "Globalists" and "bankers" are not so subtle code words for "international Jews", if that helps.

Oy vey, he's calling (((them))) out without calling (((them))) out. Shut it down.

You are right, user. The jews are merely puppets for something greater.

Their Memes.

Read The Naked Communist. You'll be blown away even more.

On the one hand I agree (it's impossible not to) that the jew is the root source of all that ails the West, only I cannot comprehend what on Earth Islamo-Marxism means.
Unless you think Marx was a muslim?
The only other places I've ever heard that said is every crypto-kike on Breibart and from any of the millions of jewish hasbara that spam every MSM and alt-right board.

Do you really think that anyone from the national security council is going to email a memo from their .gov email with "gas the kikes" tier shit in it? What do you think they meant by (((internationalists))) and (((bankers)))? If they actually named the jew they would be able to spin it and show some pictures of poor starving jewish children on tv with the headline "Trump surrotavistock thinks starving jewish children want to kill him" and normalfags would eat it up. This way normalfags will be curious and they're going to look at who the bankers and internationalists are. The jew has been named just in Capitol Hill language.

Trump asks, what do all the leakers have in common?
Now what?

Just call them what they are, the jews.

Islam is a totalitarian social system, a hollow religion devoid of any spirituality. This is the perfect culture for a totalitarian Marxist system:

It's dog whistling my friend. He knows it, leftists western Jews know it, we know it, I guarantee you Trump and his sons knows it too.

most of those you oppose are not jews jews
most jews are as clueless as the rest of the world
the very top is not religious at all

It's interchangeable with the black anti-racism, antisemitism narratives. It's a template, originally developed by Jews, that can be applied to any non-white person in white countrires, and now the Muslims are using it just as effectively.

Jews who want to see the white Christian majority weakened so that they are just another group rather than the main one, are happy to help Muslims enter white countries en masse and then help them politically once they get here.

most on this board are advocating genocide which is clearly wrong and insane on every level
you have much much more in common with those that you hate than you have differences that separate you
everyone just wants to get along really but are manipulated by a very few psychopaths
don't play their games for you can't win that way
choose not to play and step aside, the game will die off on its own if noone plays it
be human and listen to your heart only, everything will be revealed to you, from inside

It's the same as Weimar era Germany - they are overrepresented in influential positions, and they within those elite positions they are overrepresented once again among those who pervert the culture and society. The reason for this is made clear in this document in his comments about globalists/corpratists/bankers - they have no allegiance or sense of morality towards their host country. In the case of Jews, in Weimar Germany as in all western countries, they have no deep blood allegiance to the gentile population.

How's the weather in tel aviv, shlomo?

Selfish psychopaths exist in all races, but Jews hold a unique responsibility not to repeat the crimes of their past and they are brazenly doing so. They're bringing it on themselves.

if you act this way you are not better or less ignorant than those you hate
I'm not a peaceful hippie and I understand that a few heads should definitely roll but from there to exterminate millions and millions thats just insane
Don't be an ignorant racist pig my friend, we are all humans

>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Very few here want genocide, although some will blurt it out in their frustration.
At most, they want segregation. They are whites, the offspring of Europeans, that want white countries to remain white, as they are well aware that to flood white countries with non-whites until the whites are minorities in their own countries is as sure a genocide as any level of gulag-murder, and tantamount to an invasion as surely as any military invasion.

Let the Africans have Africa. Let the Jews have Israel, let the Arabs have the rest of the middle east. Let the Indians have India, let the Amerinds control the laws on their own reservations. Let the Asians have all of Asia.

But the U.S. was founded by whites for whites, and all the property it now controls was taken in battle. It should be white.
All of Europe is made up of white homelands, it should all be white.
Let the others remove themselves to their own regions, and let the whites leave those regions and return home, or settle in white regions.

Humans seem to entirely unable to live among those who are not of their own kind, let's just accept this reality of human nature, and each go their own way, to create societies unique unto themselves.

This is all that most of Holla Forums wants…to simply stop fighting human nature and accept that nature.
We'd all be better off for it.

NO
All their lives normalfags have been taught that Jews are poor and harmless individuals in the pozzed school/media system. The first time i've read about jews and all the shit they're implicated in myself i was like "lol wtf" and thought people on Holla Forums are just joking. Trump would lose all credibility the moment he mentions them. However, he can easily mention every single Jew apparatus to the normies and therefore wreck the tools of the kikes, and in the meantime people like us can be the army of commentors and posters to turn every single of these topics towards the kikes and Holla Forums will take the brunt force of normies thinking "wtf?" instead of our potus. Everyone has a role to play, and redpilling is ours.

This is also why pedog ate is so damn important. The moment it becomes news that a shitload of kikes are implicated in a MASSIVE and decade old child prositution and kidnapping ring, and that it has to do with their religion, it would be akin to a social nuke. Pedophilia is kike Kryptonite and not even normies will tolerate this. It could act as a stepping stone to redpill them on how kikes are involved in every negative aspect of our community.

you are playing their game, all of you on this board
do you use money? do you go to the bank? you work for them then, and you advocate killing innocent people? - thats pretty ignorant, racist and insane.
those at the very top are not religious at all and they laugh at israel, they explot israel the same way they exploit the rest of the world, they are just good at hiding. They are only a few thousand. They must go and they are already on their way, they lost and are just now coming to terms with it. They do still hold the whole world hostage as they can wipe out 99% of the population overnight silently with a push of a button so they cant be punished, but they are leaving on their own.
your efforts to change the world by hating an unrelated group of people is childishly funny.
support your brothers and start building a better world all together, be productive not destructive. You can't fix the world by killing people. Those whom you want to kill will be dealt with by those who can actually deal with them - it is happening as we speak. You start working on a better future for all of us instead of meddling in things of hate and destruction.

You're right. No one *wants* genocide, and in most cases you're right, let others have their own nations to prosper (or fail miserably) on their own.
The exception, of course, is the one (((group))) that simply cannot be left alone. The one that, throughout all of recorded history, we have tried segregation of. We have tried removing. We have tried banning their practices and their presence, and every time they slink back in, causing immeasurable harm.
Let the Africans have Africa. Let the Arabs have the middle east. Let the Indians have India. Let Palestine have Israel.

Genocide is right when it’s right.
You know absolutely fucking nothing whatsoever.
Reported. Kill yourself, you absolutely fucking retarded faggot.
My heart says that the jews are the demons of mankind and that it is the duty of all humanity to exterminate them so that we may be free.
Also eat shit, you cocksucking faggot. FEELINGS AREN’T FACT.

In defense of genocide.
The great silence (the absence of SETI signals) is perhaps the strongest indicator of all that high relativistic velocities are attainable and that everybody out there knows it. The sobering truth is that relativistic civilizations are a potential nightmare to anyone living within range of them. The problem is that objects traveling at an appreciable fraction of light speed are never where you see them when you see them due to light speed lag. Relativistic rockets, if their owners turn out to be less than benevolent, are both totally unstoppable and totally destructive. A starship weighing 1,500 tons (approximately the weight of a fully fueled space shuttle sitting on the pad) impacting an Earth-like planet at “only” 30 percent of light speed will release 1,500,000 megatons of energy–an explosive force equivalent to 150 times today’s global nuclear arsenal.
I’m not going to talk about ideas. I’m going to talk about reality. It will probably not be good for us ever to build and fire up an antimatter engine. Given the proper detecting devices, a Valkyrie engine burn could be seen out to a radius of several light years and may draw us into a game we’d rather not play. A game in which, if we appear to be even the slightest threat to another civilization–and if the resources are are available to eliminate us–then it would be logical for them to do so. The game plan is, in its simplest terms, the relativistic inverse to the Golden Rule: “Do unto others before they can do unto you.” When we put our heads together and tried to list everything we could say with certainty about other civilizations, without hating actually met them, all that we knew boiled down to three simple laws of alien behavior.

1. Their survival will be more important than our survival.
If an alien species has to choose between them and us, they won’t choose us. It is difficult to imagine a contrary case. Species don’t survive by being self-sacrificing.
2. Wimps don’t become top dogs.
No species makes it to the top by being passive. The species in charge of any given planet will be highly intelligent, alert, aggressive, and ruthless when necessary.
3. They will assume the first two laws apply to us.
They won’t come to get our resources, knowledge, women, or even because they’re mean and want power over us. They’ll come to destroy us to ensure their survival–even if were no apparent threat–because species death is just too much to risk, however remote the risk.

The most humbling feature of the relativistic bomb is that even if you happen to see it coming, its exact motion and position can never be determined. Given a technology even two orders of magnitude above our own, you cannot hope to intercept one of these weapons. It often happens in these discussions that an repression from the Old West arises: ‘God made some men bigger and stronger than others, but Mr. Colt made all men equal.” Variations on Mr. Colt’s weapon are still popular today, even in a society that possesses hydrogen bombs. Similarly, no matter how advanced civilizations grow, the relativistic bomb is not likely to go away.
We ask that you try just one more thought experiment. Imagine yourself taking a stroll through Manhattan, somewhere north of 68th Street, deep inside Central Park, late at night. It would be nice to meet someone friendly, but you know that the park is dangerous at night. That’s when the monsters come out. There’s always a strong undercurrent of drug dealings, muggings, and occasional homicides. It’s not easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. They dress alike and the weapons are concealed. The only difference is intent, and you can’t read minds. Stay in the dark long enough and you may hear an occasional distance shriek or blunder across a body. How do you survive the night? The last thing you want to do is shout, “I’m here!” The next to last thing you want to do is reply to someone who shouts, “I’m a friend!” What you would like to do is find a policeman or get out of the park. But you don’t want to make noise or move towards a light where you might be spotted, and it is difficult to find either a policeman or your way out without making yourself known. Your safest option is to hunker down and wait for daylight, then safely walk out. There are, of course, a few obvious differences between Central Park and the universe.
There is no policeman.
There is no way out.
And the night never ends.

I've lived the world over. All people get along surprising well provided with basic income and security. They actually start creating and sharing art and their cultures, they take interest in other cultures, they collaborate naturally. Once you dip below poverty line and into insecurity - it all tubles down and the law of the jungle comes into effect. We have no need to live in poverty as the planet is fully abundant to all EXCEPT for those psychopaths who hoard, manipulate and exploit ALL by strategies of tension and separation (you are here). Those are very few and there are "jews" among them but really not exclusively. THOSE need to hang, not your average jews. Average jews are average people, you have 99.9% of things in common with them and once the psycho thugs are gone they will come to their senses (within a generation or two ha-ha) in the same way as black/white hate will be gone. It's all manipulation and suppression of information that got us here. But the cat is out of the bag, things are changing.

I have no desire to wipe out the Jews, and make their "holocaust" hoax a reality.
Like Hitler, I just want them gone, just like digging out a tick or purging intestinal worms.

The truth of the matter is, most Jews are indoctrinated dupes, just as used and abused as the other libtarded dupes they are secretly taught to hate.

Their biggest failing is that they go along with this "Jews against the world" narrative they are brainwashed with from the moment of their birth. And plenty of whites fall for that conditioning, as well, becoming self-hating and thinking they have to give up their own race to "make amends."

I have no desire to obliterate anyone due to the simple human failing of being vulnerable to brainwashing. There wouldn't be many people of any kind left at all, if we did that.

I have been all over the world, too, and it has been my experience that people get along just fine…until you tell them you are buying up & staying in THEIR lands, and owning a chunk of THEIR country.
They start to become exceptionally resentful when you start bringing your own families and friends along with you to do the same.

People are not stupid. They know an invasion when they see one.

This. And all this because they insist on sexually torturing their children.

So in other words, you'd simply like to chase them out for well over the HUNDREDTH time throughout human history? Maybe they'll start another war, this time with us eventually falling in some way to the combined might of the rest of the world, and this time you'll get to be the horrible monster who killed 60 million of them.

These "average jews" don't even show up on our radar, since if they truly live as you claim they do, they'll never be in positions of power or affluence advocating the sort of ideas that cause problems.

I feel sad for you, because you're in for a world of suffering if you truly believe such empty platitudes.

Kill yourself, commie shill.

Hitler was closely connected to those whom you oppose and was financed by them to carry out their agenda. Jews he killed were normal people, killed for the profit of the "jews" (the non jewish financial elite I talked about, although some are jewish). They, at the very top couldn't care less about who is of what ethnicity, those things don't matter at all among them, nor do religions. They are just psychopaths. Incredibly powerful and incredibly insane.
Your hate, like all hate, is a result of brainwashing. You are right that the Israeli jews are brainwashed also, the whole world is.

Reported. You’re not even trying.
Many people take joy in saying Wall Street and Jewish bankers “financed Hitler.” There is plenty of documented evidence that Wall Street and Jewish bankers did indeed help finance Hitler at first, partly because it allowed the bankers to get rich (as I will describe below) and partly in order to control Stalin. However, when Germany broke free from the bankers, they declared a world war against Germany. When we look at all the facts, the charge that “Jews financed Hitler” becomes irrelevant. Los Angeles Attorney Ellen Brown discusses this topic in her book Web Of Debt.
When Hitler came to power. Germany was hopelessly broke. The Treaty of Versailles had imposed crushing reparations on the German people, demanding that Germans repay every nation’s costs of the war. These costs totaled three times the value of all the property in Germany. Private currency speculators caused the German mark to plummet, precipitating one of the worst runaway inflations in modern times. A wheelbarrow full of 100 billion-mark banknotes could not buy a loaf of bread. The national treasury was empty. Countless homes and farms were lost to speculators and to private (Jewish controlled) banks. Germans lived in hovels. They were starving. Nothing like this had ever happened before - the total destruction of the national currency, plus the wiping out of people’s savings and businesses. On top of this came a global depression. Germany had no choice but to succumb to debt slavery under international (mainly Jewish) bankers until 1933, when the National Socialists came to power. At that point the German government thwarted the international banking cartels by issuing its own money. World Jewry responded by declaring a global boycott against Germany.
Hitler began a national credit program by devising a plan of public works that included flood control, repair of public buildings and private residences, and construction of new roads, bridges. canals. and port facilities. All these were paid for with money that no longer came from the private international bankers. The projected cost of these various programs was fixed at one billion units of the national currency. To pay for this. the German government (not the international bankers) issued bills of exchange, called Labor Treasury Certificates. In this way the National Socialists put millions of people to work, and paid them with Treasury Certificates. Under the National Socialists, Germany’s money wasn’t backed by gold (which was owned by the international bankers). It was essentially a receipt for labor and materials delivered to the government. Hitler said, “For every mark issued, we required the equivalent of a mark’s worth of work done, or goods produced.” The government paid workers in Certificates. Workers spent those Certificates on other goods and services, thus creating more jobs for more people. In this way the German people climbed out of the crushing debt imposed on them by the international bankers.

Within two years, the unemployment problem had been solved, and Germany was back on its feet. It had a solid, stable currency, with no debt, and no inflation at a time when millions of people in the United States and other Western countries (controlled by international bankers) were still out of work. Within five years, Germany went from the poorest nation in Europe to the richest. Germany even managed to restore foreign trade, despite the international bankers’ denial of foreign credit to Germany, and despite the global boycott by Jewish-owned industries. Germany succeeded in this by exchanging equipment and commodities directly with other countries, using a barter system that cut the bankers out of the picture. Germany flourished, since barter eliminates national debt and trade deficits. (Venezuela does the same thing today when it trades oil for commodities, plus medical help, and so on. Hence the bankers are trying to squeeze Venezuela.)
Germanys economic freedom was short-lived, but it left several monuments, including the famous Autobahn, the world’s first extensive superhighway. Hjalmar Schacht, a Rothschild agent who was temporarily head of the German central bank, summed it up thus… An American banker had commented, "Dr. Schacht, you should come to America. We’ve lots of money and that’s real banking." Schacht replied, "You should come to Berlin. We don’t have money. That’s real banking." (Schact, the Rothschild agent, actually supported the private international bankers against Germany, and was rewarded by having all charges against him dropped at the Nuremberg trials.) This economic freedom made Hitler extremely popular with the German people. Germany was rescued from English economic theory, which says that all currency must be borrowed against the gold owned by a private and secretive banking cartel — such as the Federal Reserve. or the Central Bank of Europe — rather than issued by the government for the benefit of the people.
Canadian researcher Dr. Henry Makow (who is Jewish himself) says the main reason why the bankers arranged for a world war against Germany was that Hitler sidestepped the bankers by creating his own money, thereby freeing the German people. Worse, this freedom and prosperity threatened to spread to other nations. Hitler had to be stopped! Makow quotes from the 1938 interrogation of C. G. Rakovsky, one of the founders of Soviet Bolsevism and a Trotsky intimate. Rakovsky was tried in show trials in the USSR under Stalin. According to Rakovsky, Hitler was at first funded by the international bankers, through the bankers’ agent Hjalmar Schacht. The bankers financed Hitler in order to control Stalin, who had usurped power from their agent Trotsky. Then Hitler became an even bigger threat than Stalin when Hitler started printing his own money. (Stalin came to power in 1922, which was eleven years before Hitler came to power.) Rakovsky said:
Hitler took over the privilege of manufacturing money, and not only physical moneys, but also financial ones. He took over the machinery of falsification and put it to work for the benefit of the people. Can you possibly imagine what would have come ff this had infected a number of other states?

Henry Makow, Hitler Did Not Want War: Economist Henry C. K. Liu writes of Germany’s remarkable transformation:
The Nazis came to power in 1933 when the German economy was in total collapse, with ruinous war-reparation obligations and zero prospects for foreign investment or credit. Through an independent monetary policy of sovereign credit and a full-employment public-works program. the Third Reich was able to turn a bankrupt Germany, stripped of overseas colonies, into the strongest economy in Europe within four years, even before armament spending began.
Henry C. K. Liu, "Nazism and the German Economic Miracle," Asia Times (May 24, 2005) In Billions for the Bankers, Debts for the People (1984), Sheldon Emry commented:
Germany issued debt-free and interest-free money from 1935 on, which accounts for Germany’s startling rise from the depression to a world power in five years. The German government financed its entire operations from 1935 to 1945 without gold, and without debt. It took the entire Capitalist and Communist world to destroy the German revolution, and bring Europe back under the heel of the Bankers?
These facts do not appear in any textbooks today, since Jews own most publishing companies. What does appear is the disastrous runaway inflation suffered in 1923 by the Weimar Republic, which governed Germany from 1919 to 1933. Today’s textbooks use this inflation to twist truth into its opposite. They cite the radical devaluation of the German mark as an example of what goes wrong when governments print their own money, rather than borrow it from private cartels. In reality, the Weimar financial crisis began with the impossible reparations payments imposed at the Treaty of Versailles. Hjalmar Schacht–the Rothschild agent who was currency commissioner for the Republic — opposed letting the German government print its own money.
The Treaty of Versailles is a model of ingenious measures for the economic destruction of Germany. Germany could not find any way of holding its head above the water, other than by the inflationary expedient of printing bank notes? Schact echoes the textbook lie that Weimar inflation was caused when the German government printed its own money. However, in his 1967 book The Magic of Money, Schact let the cat out of the bag by revealing that it was the PRIVATELY-OWNED Reichsbank, not the German government, that was pumping new currency into the economy. Thus, the PRIVATE BANK caused the Weimar hyper-inflation. Like the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Reichsbank was overseen by appointed government officials, but was operated for private gain. What drove the wartime inflation into hyperinflation was speculation by foreign investors, who sold the mark short. betting on its decreasing value. In the manipulative device known as the short sale, speculators borrow something they don’t own, sell it, and then "cover" by buying it back at the lower price.

Speculation in the German mark was made possible because the PRIVATELY OWNED Reichsbank (not yet under Nazi control) made massive amounts of currency available for borrowing. This currency, like U.S. currency today, was created with accounting entries on the bank’s books. Then the funny-money was lent at compound interest. When the Reichsbank could not keep up with the voracious demand for marks, other private banks were allowed to create marks out of nothing, and to lend them at interest. The result was runaway debt and inflation. Thus, according to Schacht himself, the German government did not cause the Weimar hyperinflation. On the contrary, the government (under the National Socialists) got hyperinflation under control. The National Socialists put the Reichsbank under strict government regulation, and took prompt corrective measures to eliminate foreign speculation. One of those measures was to eliminate easy access to funny-money loans from private banks. Then Hitler got Germany back on its feet by having the public government issue Treasury Certificates.
Schacht, the Rotchschild agent, disapproved of this government fiat money, and wound up getting fired as head of the Reichsbank when he refused to issue it. Nonetheless, he acknowledged in his later memoirs that allowing the government to issue the money it needed did not produce the price inflation predicted by classical economic theory, which says that currency must be borrowed from private cartels. What causes hyper-inflation is uncontrolled speculation. When speculation is coupled with debt (owed to private banking cartels) the result is disaster. On the other hand, when a government issues currency in carefully measured ways, it causes supply and demand to increase together, leaving prices unaffected. Hence there is no inflation, no debt, no unemployment. and no need for income taxes. Naturally this terrifies the bankers. since it eliminates their powers. It also terrifies Jews, since their control of banking allows them to buy the media, the government, and everything else. Therefore, to those who delight in saying “Jews financed Hitler,” I ask that they please look at all the facts.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NORMAL JEW.
==There are no non-jewish financial elite.==,
Jews, in other words.
lol prove it kike shill

easy:
what you posted is brainwashing propaganda for gullible racists like you

Reported until you’re banned.

Palantir is a CIA funded company run by Alex Karp.
Alex Karp recieved his PhD from Frankfurt University where his doctoral advisor was Jürgen Habermas, whose was a student of Theodor Adorno, a leading thinker of the Frankfurt School.
The deep state is literally funding a cultural marxists jew to sift through all the private data they have collected.
Another roll of Palantir is to build backdoors in every system.

You make very good points, and I have never been an advocate of making a beacon to pinpoint where we are and that we exist.

But, there are some points missing from your analysis.
First, there is always someone that has done everything before anyone else. That race will not only have spread itself widely across the galaxy (making wiping them out difficult), but would not have seen other developing races as much of a threat. That race would have postulated the same points you present, and would have taken control of the situation initially…in fact, we may already be subject to such a race, not allowed to develop FTL travel, and forced to allow them to monitor us to make sure we never try.

The second point missing is that space-faring races would have access to unlimited resources, and would have huge, multi-world empires, either by finding suitable worlds for colonization, terraforming suitable worlds, or even just building entire planets around suitable suns at suitable distances. This would make attacking them suicidal…you might get a few of their planets, but they will still be around to retaliate, insuring YOUR complete annihilation. A sort of MAD doctrine, mutual assured destruction, and emulating our own nuclear situation on Earth, but at a galactic level.

Until we know the situation out there, it is not advisable to make public our existence, I fully agree with you on that.

well no, you posted something written by someone in ONE book. Is that all you got?

But who says we’re not that species? And even if there’s a boulder screaming toward us at relativistic speeds already, why shouldn’t we develop our own? By the time it hits us, if it actually does, we can send our own and get posthumous revenge.

Take the banks away from the Jew supremacists and they will not be able to start any more wars.
And that is a job for us all.

stop screaming you autist
stop advocating hate, you level yourself to their psychopathic level when you do, you become the JEW, bloodthirsty and separating people

You know how to take the banks away from jews? You kill them all. That way they can’t take them back.

Reported until you’re banned. TRUE LOVE REQUIRES TRUE HATRED.

yes, your war is with bankers, the financial elite / system / the fed - not every jew

Yes every jew. You were proven wrong.

you know how psychiatry works?
you tell the TRUTH about yourself to the doctor, and it sets you free, it helps you.
look in the mirror and tell the truth.
you have problems, you are resentful and full of hate, you need help.

We may be, I don't know.
But I would hope that we'd try some non-genocidal solutions to the existence of other beings & the possible threat they might present, rather than simply wiping them out as they are discovered. That seems incredibly wasteful, and makes the galaxy a rather dull place.

Also, who's to say that one of our own colonies might not rebel, and use our own FTL technology to take out the Earth itself?
Again, I would hope no human would do such a thing, but it is also a possibility…so maybe we should self-imprison ourselves, on our own planet, never to travel the stars, just to insure it won't happen?

Yes. A kike tells you that you want to fuck your mother and pumps you full of drugs that make you think you’re the wrong sex. What about it?
Psychiatrists aren’t doctors.
Work makes you free. Truth simply governs.
“All jews not only must die, but WILL die.” Wow, that was really cathartic, Mr. Shekelstein! Thanks!
Yes, jews still exist.
Of Hitler for not actually killing any jews.
Good; I should be.
You need a bullet between the eyes. You cannot refute a single thing I or anyone else have said.

Stop supporting multiculturalism, idiot. We’re talking about entirely separate sapient species, both on Earth and outside it. Sapience is an existential threat to sapience. If you don’t kill them, they WILL, unequivocally, eventually kill you. Look at jews. Look at niggers. Look at neanderthals. This is the point I’m making when I made the reference to SPACE aliens–it’s an analogy for the five species of humanity, four of which are committing genocide on whites.

For several thousand years, in every western civilization jews appeared in, they've tried to screw it. Everytime they were either all killed or removed afterwards. And everytime they came back years later to do the very same they did before. Seeing the SAME results over several fucking ages of history and expecting that somehow this time the results should be different, is either denial or insanity.

"moderate jews" are bogus as "moderate muslims".

go outside and implement your plan then, why are you seating behind a monitor? what is your plan again?

I don't disagree with you on multiculturalism, I simply disagree with your solution.

In any case, it would be less difficult to make the majority see that different races need to be separated for their own good, than it would be to try and make the majority agree that all races but our own should be eradicated.

Your agenda is doomed to fail. Most people are not in favor of murder on some grand scale, and they recoil at the thought of mass graves.

And if every race on Earth had a section of the planet that was their own, a place where their own kind was in charge, there would be little friction among us all.
Most people just want to be left alone, not constantly pissed with, and this is why Jews have been so universally hated…they piss with everybody.

their gig is up, we know how usury works and why it's bad, we have technology to implement absolute transparency of local governments, we can open source anything, etc. The problem is the global banking system, you expel an ethnic minority into another land but the whole world uses money printed by an obscure 3rd party and gets further and further into debt, so what have you solved? To whom are we in debt? Expel those (hint you cant because of your autism and inability to even correctly identify your enemy).

you wrote my answer to you yourself.

We’ve TRIED separation, user. It doesn’t work.

You know, I don't see much of that, even around here. It's mostly that people belong in their own countries to live with their own race and culture and using their own capabilities to sustain themselves.
Again, there's simply one exception that can't be overlooked. One single group of people who, no matter how many times, can't stop causing problems. How many times do you think humanity should need to chase them away? 200? 300? What if they learn from the mistakes they've made this time around, and succeed next time?
How many times do you allow a dangerous criminal element to harm the entire world before you destroy it?

This is the source of globalist power, and it must be removed from them.
There was a reason why usury was illegal in the past, and this is part of it.

The government treasury of any country can loan money to its citizens at 0% interest, and this would put the issuance of currency in the hands of the people, where Thomas Jefferson warned us it belonged.
We don't need private banks or usury. We don't need any global banking system. Money is a tool of trade, and should be considered as such, nothing more.

Good.
Those at the very top of this banking cabal are not jews though, they don't identify themselves as such and are not of any religion (at least known to you).
They are real people though, and they have the world by the balls with massive protection mechanisms in place which you couldnt touch even with all the white power in the world. They are playing on another level altogether.
All you can do is refuse to play.
Once everyone steps away they will be powerless.
As long as you promote hate and separation - they win.

This happened many times already. Usury was made illegal. Andrew Jackson "killed the bank", but eveytime after they were removed, 2-3 generations later when the hate towards this dies down, they come back, infiltrate every fucking sector of society and politics, and repeat everything.

Jews are cancer, and it won' t be removed by only removing the symptons of them appearing. They're just coming fucking back like rats, it's not like i am eager to experience a genocide but they just don't stop trying to fuck with us. Even if you expel them to israel, i bet my left ball they would simply return when our descendants have all forgotten about it 200 years later. I am fine with being painted as evil in history books if i can spare the future generations from that never ending plague.

There's NO way we'd be pictured as evil.
Hitler is only portrayed as EBIL-NATZEE because he failed the goddamned mission.

Every single one of those NAMES just screams “gives off the superficial appearance of a ‘bad boy’ stereotype, which is the only reason this psychotic bitch went for them in the first place.” It’s uncanny.

No, we don’t have anything for a cuck like you. Fuck off.

They are exclusively jews.
Irrelevant. They are jews. Trannies are not what they say they are, either.
They are of judaism.
Nice defeatist shilling.
They have already lost.

Those are psychopaths, not jews.
There were tons of jews in the states during Andrew Jackson, there are tons of jews in every country, and everything is fine. A few psychopathic parasites hide behind a whole race and promote this hate to benefit from it. Do you see it now? The only way is not to play or the whole planet is nuked. The new world order is here already except it's the opposite of what you think: they want the whole world divided into small countries, groups, languages, races, etc. It's easy to control the whole world like that, through small easily corruptible or blackmailable goverments. And they got you fighting against the "one world illuminati goverment" when that is exactly what they fear for there will be no place for them anywhere then. Get it?

Psychopathy IS judaism.
archive.is/wphZd
Proven false. See:
That you’re a kike paid shill, yes.
Then we’ll nuke it and slaughter all jews. Problem solved.
It’s literally not.
They literally don’t.
It’s literally not.

we don't hate you, we hate your employers, leave, today, save yourself, join humanity.

No, they're jews, and they're also psychopaths. And a fuckload of psychopaths are jews, and the "non-psychopath jews" tolerate and support the psychopath jews, and they're trying to fuck with us, just as they have for CENTURIES. Do you see it now? If no, please explain why this time it should be different than the hundreds of times before.

You kikes hate everything on Earth that isn’t jewish.
A… local computer engineering firm? Run by whites without a jew in sight?
This board.
This second.
Kill yourself.
Suicide bomb a mosque, kike. Join your lord remphan in hell.

Israeli IP's should be banned. Dehumanize and face to
Bloodshed

listen up dumbfuck:
please explain to us all here HOW you are going to kill millions of people on every continent and every country and what will happen after.
we are all listening and watching you.

JIDF detector just red-lined. Holy shit.

You cannot refute a single thing that I have said. You cannot substantiate a single one of your claims. You are a jew and you are reported.

said a low paid JIDF shill

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lol

stop fucking running
I asked you a question dumbfuck:
OW you are going to kill millions of people on every continent and every country and what will happen after?

You're not blending in m8. Lurk more.

This is the best shilling that ₪ can buy.

You cannot refute a single thing that I have said. You cannot substantiate a single one of your claims. You are a jew and you are reported.

now tell us why we shouldnt remove the rest of the subhumans and manifest destiny.
the nature of the jew will not change just because you removed their tools. they will just try their schemes again. those tricks are all they know. it's in their blood. they are incompatible with national socialism - they dont like it, whereas the aryan man is naturally drawn towards it. you could have a libertarian country (free of jewry of course) of only aryans and it would look a lot like national socialism despite the government system, only more subtle and on smaller scales you know what i mean. how do you think the same country and government would look with just jews?

why should we allow them to exist? what good will they provide to anything? they do nothing but corrupt everything decent and beautiful. subhumans are bad for the earth

so whats your plan?
there are millions in every country on every continent. How?
You don't think there are bloodthirsty chinese, australian, french, norwegian, russian psychos who will rape and pillage at every opportunity that presents? Exterminate those too? HOW?
And after you done with your magical cleanse, then what? World peace will suddenly appear? Why not exterminate all blacks, or wait, we'll keep them as slaves right?

stfu already
ignoring you until you answe a simple question: HOW?

And a few years later Hitler nearly removed them from them all from Europe and showed us all how. The fact that you're so desperately posting here and try to change our mind about it, shows how fucking scared you are and gives me even more morale to continue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
Genocide. There are only 15 million of you in the world.

Actually, you know what? That’s probably wrong. Kikepedia says that the jewish population is between 14.5 and 17.5 million, but that number is based off the fictitious drop in global jewish population that was invented after WWII. It’s entirely possible that there are over 20 million jews in the world, since the 6 million DIDN’T die. We have to be fucking vigilant about scouring the Earth when the time comes.

PURE WHITE GOOD OL AMERICAN ARYAN BOYS RAPED AND KILLED IN VIETNAM, JAPAN, KOREA, YUGOSLAVIA, AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, ETC. All of them dead kids were jews right? Oh wait, you didn't kill for the bankers, right? And Bush and Clinton cartels are aaaaaallll jews and jews only, right? You are fucking lost. Evil is evil, and jews are jews. You are fighting evil, not an ethnicity. Wake up!

That's the best part! We're the only ones giving a shit and the day always goes to the combatant with initiative.

No shit.

Deep state my ass. The Clown Prince is too dumb to realize that government is set up so that nothing happens quickly or by fiat. (Google checks and balances.) In real estate, a transactional business, winners and losers go their separate ways. In government, a relationship business, today's losers will be tomorrow's winners so you can't piss off your opponents completely. Like Trump did dissing the NSC, the Justice Dept, Congress, the State Dept., Murkowski, McCain, and on and on. Do you doubt that McCain's thumb was a middle finger to the guy who called him a loser because he got shot down in Nam?And for Interior Secy Zinke to threaten Murkowski, who chairs the Senate Interior and Environment Committee, was impossibly stupid. So what you are seeing is democracy in action, and the sooner you go back to GTA, the better.

There has to be some recognition on the part of Right wing Jews that the whole Globalist Agenda is a recipe for disaster, even though it aims to place them at the centre of Centralized Global/Corporate control the destruction of European Nations and People eradicates the very basis for their success in destroying the host, ending a generally beneficial relationship for one with those who are intrinsically hostile to them in the case of Islam.

The Alt-Lite is generally looking to return to the status quo of Judaic/Protestant/Masonic co-operation, a partnership were one party is not looking to destroy the demographic power base of the other, a return to business as usual and say the status quo of the 1950's, i think there are Jews who are sincere about such an initiative and countering the cultural Marxist/Globalists and i consider it a step in the right direction and generally with good intent aka the Trump Presidency.

Even if pulling back from the brink of total insanity is achieved however the current situation needs to be reversed and our Nations restored and that will require honest debate about the nature of the evil and belief systems that got us into this mess.

These don’t exist.

If that's what you thought, that proves you're too stupid to live. Suck-start a shotgun.

The USA is not a democracy.
He got shot down in vietnam because he was flying too low, one of many things he disobeyed orders for, and when captured he overwhelmingly cooperated with the enemy to such a degree the USA had to cease its air missions because flight paths and schedules were utterly compromised. He's called songbird for a reason and deserved derision, "loser" is giving it to him lightly.
And that isn't how it's supposed to be. We have a system today that actively resists any effort to change who holds governmental power. "Career politician" is a horrifying concept that has no place in our society, and yet our political system is almost entirely comprised of them. Our system is infected with rot.
Besides that, Trump didn't make his billions by insulting people and making them not want to deal with him. He made money by giving people what they wanted, and he got what he wanted. That's what a deal is. The business world is no ethical place, but politics is even worse, and Trump is now finding he's dealing with some of the worst rats and snakes in the world.

The Deep State existed decades before Trump, and trying to sum up all his opposition to anything and everything he does as "he says and does mean things, that's the reason" is horrendously dishonest and you fucking know it. "The clueless" my ass.

OMG its the bot/turbo-autist from the Shillary plea-bargain thread

He's also the "reported for intl" guy.

wew lads

So, what part of checks and balances don't you understand?

The part where there haven’t been any for decades and we’re fixing that now.

found the kike

Your oversimplified reductionist bullshit isn't going to be very persuasive.
Let's leave that aside for now and focus on the precise problem with checks and balances now that you bring it up: the whole idea is to stop one branch from obtaining more power than the others. That's nice hypothetically, but what happened over the years is that all branches gathered more and more power simultaneously, together. The government is now far more powerful than the founders of the country ever wanted it to be, and it's gone out of control.
Your condescending rhetorical question doesn't address anything I said, conveniently. Try a little harder next time.

Replying to a thread you don't like over 200 times makes you an autist.

yeah we aren't in the plea bargain thread anymore dumbass

uh huh

Medicate yourself.

i didn't say that
i said you're wrong for calling someone an autist for demanding facts instead of rumors

b-b-b-but UR WRONG AND I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!

wrong thread dumbass

so you're just gonna keep not admitting that facts are more useful than rumors and wonder why i'm calling you out for doing your best to ignore that
even if you're not a kike, you've never read mein kampf, and you need to lurk two years before posting.

He's triggered now. He's probably going to spam this thread hundreds of times in an autistic rage.

so you're just gonna keep going full autismo and can't understand people are fucking with you for a laugh, and wonder why people can't admit that you are right

even if you're not a bot, you don't belong here and should go reside in youtube comments, even Plebbit might be too much for you

A brief reminder of the political spectrum;

Right Wing-ME-Family-Friends-Ethnic Identity-Nationality-Race-Humans-Critters-Plants-Life-Universe-Left Wing.

All Globalist Kikes are literally Right Wing psychopaths, those i referred to as Right Wing in that they counter the Cultural Marxist narrative actually show some willingness to recognize and work with others, in fact though they are less further to the Right in that than the Globalists, and the Right Wing position should only ever be the based starting point.

The issue with the so called Left Wing is that they are encouraged to jump right into the middle of the political spectrum and disregard the based position, so for example very concerned about niggers and whales but not so much their own people.

Lurk two years before posting. Reported.

but I thought imkikey was ashit, what's the point of reporting then?

If you're still in the realm of debating the stupid left-right dichotomy you should probably lurk more. It's more complicated than that.

Misdirection is Trumps specialty. There are plent of leftists who hate Israel too. Obama is a perfect example. This doesn't mean that either side is our ally.
>(((alt-right))) supports Israel so if you're a Trump supporter then so do you since all Trump supporters are (((alt-right)))
This is a false dichotomy set up by the media to create infighting among Trump supporters. Trump will contradict himself on issues like this to keep the media confused. This is one of his go-to psychological warfare tactics.

No it isn't, it's the projection of subjective individuality establishing relationship with the Objective whole, or the relationship of the individual towards the state if you like in terms simply politics, no reason to over complicate.

And your answer is an executive branch that has all of the power? Back to my relationship analogy. What if Liz Warren succeeds El Tangerine Supremo? Or are you leaving the dem (people) out of democracy too?

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/895926795593064448

Funny how when you name (((media))) and (((bankers))) these types really come out of the woodwork

Thomas Wictor is a boomer. Only half-redpilled at best, doesn't know a thing about the jews as you'd expect of a boomer.

Wictor isn't even half redpilled, he's controlled opposition feeding normies who just caught on to the rigged system truths mixed with heavy misinformation to keep them from stepping too far out of line.

The fact that he acts like none of Trump's advisors are trying to fuck him just because they're a part of the administration tells you all you need to know.

Ah okay, I trust your judgement then. I haven't really paid attention to him, just seen a few things he's posted.

hooktube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Use hooktube.

I can explain real well how this is a shitty idea. Public opinion IS important. What is that quote? Something like "it's easier to make someone believe a lie than to make them believe they have been wrong." The war doesn't directly involve the public. But their support is needed badly, and opposition could spiral "us". Convincing norma of past JEW shit will only turn people off. The Jews know this memo talks about kikes, we know its about kikes, the whole white house knows its about kikes. The public can't hear it is. Only a kike would suggest publicly naming the kike at this juncture. It would be suicide for the "cause". Its a difficult(borderline impossible) pill to swallow for uninformed normies. Hundreds of millions(just in the US even) need convincing. If i was Trump I'd be looking at naming the kike for a huge current event e.g. Intecepting coms of Israel planning some fucked up terrorist attack and then "leaking it" to the public. We need to seed the anti-kike thoughts to normies, a direct assault will be the end for "us".

More than oil user.

Read this:

pdf: >>>/fringe/98587

Critical thinking comes from Cultural Marxism and is the main weapon of deconstructionist thinking.

You'll know when it happens. Psychopaths only make up about 2% of the white population as opposed to the 50-70% of kikes but we are larger, stronger and smarter.

critical thinking is useful only when there is excess, like carving a statue. or using dynamite to blow a hole through a mountain. then saying you accomplished something

I don't follow him, just have seen people circulating some shill lines from him at various points. His overtly pro-Israel stance tells me all I need to know about where his loyalties lie.

Spoilered for borderline blasphemy:
The essence of Holla Forums 'dialectic' is the hijacking and re-purposing of post-modernist methods to deconstruct the current jewish/marxist world order and return society to a natural state.

no, that's critical THEORY you dumbass. critical thinking is about something else entirely, focusing on being able to do things such as read between the lines, pay attention to context, and detect/counter bullshit in a position or argument.

get out fucking summerfag cancer or really stupid shill

I assume that was an innocent mistake on his part.

The norns are the Nordic fates you disgusting sand nigger
No the essence of the Holla Forums dialectic is pure reconstructionism. You might be talking about nu/pol/ where they take our chaos magic/god and turn it into a fucking group think rally meme for the Alt-Kike or troll twitter for shits and giggles.

God damn moron telling people what you think with all this nigger aggression. Critical thinking is a Cultural Marxist meme, to support critical theory. You don't have to be critical to think. It used to be called Common Sense (tm). And you don't need to be criticizing everything to be a "thinker" or read between the lines or spot propaganda; you need to take it apart THEN reconstruct it – NOT just take it apart.
Use your own fucking voice and stop trying to virtue signal Holla Forums with repetitive jokes to ad nauseum. Insult me like a man.

Listen, you dumb kike, and any underage summerfags that might agree with you
THIS IS A STEP FORWARD, LIKE ALL THE ONES THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE, AND ALL THE ONES THAT WILL FOLLOW
Have you interacted with a normie any time past 5 years? Ever? Rule 1 of getting what you want in politics is NEVER lay it all out immediately. Did the fucking kikes start outright with saying gays should be able to marry, whites should stop having babies and we should be giving all our clay to sandniggers? No. They did it step, by step, by painful fucking step. People have an extent of open mindedness they're willing to entertain, before their amygdala kicks in and triggers a fight or flight response. If you went up to a man in the 40s or 50s and said fags should be able to marry, he'd laugh and maybe kick your ass for being a faggot. If you go up to a normie today and say kikes should be gassed, he's gonna laugh and maybe try to kick your ass for being an evil nazi. Nobody gets converted on the spot. You can't do shit immediately.
This is not about PR, you braindead one dimensional retard. This is not about abandoning any of our viewpoints or changing what we believe. This is about
DISSEMINATING THE TRUTH IN CHUNKS THAT OBSERVERS CAN PROCESS WITHOUT SHUTTING DOWN AND BECOMING HOSTILE
A white house staffer calling out CULTURAL MARXISM, for fuck's sake. Just 2 years ago it would have been utterly unthinkable, impossible. But it's happening. Not even a year into the new administration, and less than 2 years after Trump announced his candidacy. This is getting really close to naming the jew. And I firmly believe it's a sign that the JQ is going to resurface with extreme prejudice much sooner than many of us think.

Don't listen to the kike defeatist shills, anons. The day of the rope is inexorably approaching, and their kvetching is increasing exponentially in response.

Shills get extremely triggered when we start scheming. They think they have some sort of (((copyright))) on schemes.

???

Nature isn't constructed, else it wouldn't be nature. Deviations from nature are constructed. These deviations are jewish in nature.

Everything is nature. Only human delusions are not 'natural' because they are delusions and don't actually exist - but act of delusional thinking is still a natural act.

Sounds like he might be aware of the cultural Marxists and take pride in standing up to them. Think the leaker was fired somewhat reluctantly?

When Trump starts complimenting people, they are about to get fired.

What role does Jordan Peterson play in all of this? He's made the understanding and exposure of Cultural Marxism mainstream in a way that isn't conspiratorial or deniable. Damore's was clearly a disciple, and I've started to see his ideas and phrasing crop up more and more frequently as his popularity keeps rising.

Here is the video on the pincer movment (in politics)

This, fuck man think of how quickly we went from A B C to J as the pills dropped. There's a real possibility of MASS antisemitism soon.

The deep state attacks all of you anonymous shitposters because they're so paranoid and controlling they think any speech that disagrees with them must be silenced.

The FBI gives out your NSA file to anyone they deem you've "threatened." "lol nigs" counts as a threat to blacks in their paranoid minds so if you post that they share your NSA file with all blacks you come into frequent contact with under the condition you never find out otherwise they prosecute for sharing state secrets.

They have delusions of grandeur and believe themselves to be demigods spreading love and friendship. They will send minority informants under the mistaken belief that more proximity to them will desensitize you to their presence rather than make you hate them more.

They call it the FBI monitoring program but purge any knowledge of it's existence frequently. They claim they're benevolent, trying to rehabilitate racists, terrorists, other misfits. But in reality they have informants scam, steal, poison, harass, intimidate political dissidents.

The FBI are going down in history books as the same shit as the KGB and just to piss them off the Stazi. All that masturbating to Millgram's experiments did nothing to inoculate them. When you think you're perfect it's hard to think critically about yourself and baby boomers are a generation of narcissists.

They've become comfortable and lazy. They're making countless mistakes. They will fall.

Lol if they did that it would be laughably easy to honeypot them into seeing your own information. All you would have to do is social engineer a nig into giving you your info for cash. Or whatever the hell the nig wants.

Plus there is too many of Holla Forums to inform every single possibly endangered person Holla Forums comes into contact with. They don't have enough manpower.

Absolutely huge if real. Cultural Marxism being openly named and opposed by forces in government?

Any anons able to verify?

Glenn Beck was giving hour long power point presentations on cultural marxists to millions of normies on Fox News in 2011. 5 days a week. This isn't as earth shatteringly positive or "redpilling" and "gamechanging" as you young fags think it is. Israel first neocohen Mossad sock puppets have been shilling the "cultural marxists vs the based zionists" narrative for nearly a decade. You must think Beck is based and /ourguy/ huh?

I would guess (as says) most people have some crimestop mechanism in place. For many reasons, Peterson has a unique ability to bypass that in a lot of young, unsatisfied, highly intelligent yet normal men. That's the revolutionary target demographic.

Our Marx, maybe?

Why are anons confused here?

Explanation:

Globalists and Zionists are fighting for control over Trump's cabinet. And although they have similar plans for their Jew World Order, the Zionists are beginning to believe that you can't liberalize Muslims in a timely fashion and are uncomfortable with the amount of anti-Judiasm the Left and Real Right are memeing.

So they will turn Neo-Right politics into anti-Islam (anti-white women) politics, while accusing the Real Right of being "socialists" or, "losers/larpers" replacing it with the Alt-Kike.

Leftwing politics will continue the Obama agenda, demonizing the Right (of any variety) as Nazis and playing identity politics to demoralize and feminize the culture.

And finally converting Christianity into a (anti-white) diversity-egalitarian brotherhood of men.

Behind the seems in the darkest reaches of the internet (((they))) are hyper-sexualizing young potential radicals to all of these fucked up programs with all manners of loli/anime, trap, Blacked, weedbro, alex jones Illuminati (tm), MGTOW, and /fringe/ in order to demoralize anyone smart enough and brave enough to come out of the woodwork and maybe produce a dangerous youtube channel or something.

Trump is besieged at all sides just like Holla Forums. Jews fear the Aryan.

You are so smart. You didn't waste those Hitler dubs at all.

Criminal waste of Hitler dubs. Beck was/is controlled opposition and his "daily powerpoint presentations" on Cultural Marxism were no doubt carefully vetted to keep goyim thinking confused and on the rails. You know this well, so why are you muddying the water?

The document posted in the OP is very direct. There is no way it's kike approved. As (>>10383901) mentioned, this is a welcome step toward gassing the kikes.

Actually that psychopath Beck (who murdered his family members) was actually pretty accurate from what I can recall on Cultural Marxism, power-pointing it back the School of Frankfort and calling out their memes. He was fired right after that.

Jordon Peterson did a horrible job and says that it was invented by whites during the 1970s. I don't trust either of them.

I've already seen liberals and nevertrump conservatives unironically call the alt-right/Trump communists because they don't hate Russia

It really isn't. It's the same old Kikebart/Glenn Beck/Micheal Savage Mainstream ziokike rhetoric disguised/trying to appeal to hard right normies. This is literally the same shit that has been pumping over talk radio since the early 90's. "

"Bordahs, language, cultcha. Get rid of the red diapah dopah babies. Buy my book and read all about it goys"
-Micheal Savage 1997

Yes, human delusions like egalitarianism and all political philosophies which assume or aim to advance egalitarianism.

The jews introduce memes into our culture and government which deny biological reality. This is contrary to National Socialism. National Socialism espouses the embrace of nature, not its denial.

Jordon Peterson is a lot like Jared Taylor, they're among the best the right has but they'll never name the Jew. At best they'll use (((white))). Even Taylor does it sometimes, maybe subconsciously when he says huwhite he means white, but when he says white straight without his verbal signature, he really means Jews. The best guy on the Jewish Question would be Professor Kevin MacDonald who is the real guy that should be funded.

Jordan Peterson at least has the excuse of living in a country where antisemitism is outlawed. Jared Taylor does not.

But yes, Kevin MacDonald is pretty good. Culture of Critique is probably the best modern book on the Jewish Question. If anybody disagrees, I'd love to hear what book is better so I can read it too.

I see the point you're making. But I just don't see how, at this particular moment in history, this document benefits judentum. Things have changed rapidly on all cultural and political fronts over the past two years, in ways that were definitely not part of the plan. Now is not the time to wake up more goyim to Cultural Marxism, which is a stone's throw from the JQ.

It's neocohens trying to corral the right into being ZOG cheerleaders for wars and foreign adventures for Israel…or at the very least associating being pro-Israel with being right wing and patriotic and also to ensure that the right wing normies never get a sniff of discovering the international Jew. It's just creating a false dichotomy between cultural Marxism and neocohen zionists. It's a disinformation operation/counter intelligence against the American right wing by the CIA, Israel and thier sayanim in the alt media and MSM. They started with the Birch Society in 1960's. This is an old scam.

did you learn nothing?

Do you finally now get that McMaster is a Soros puppet who is trying to take down Trump?

On this day please tell me everybody is on board with reinstalling Flynn. My feels are to be trusted feels and Flynn is by God /ourguy/.

I feel the author of the memo has a damn good grasp of what the President is facing. It looked to be written in a straight to it style that I believe Trump prefers, it's a quick read. McMaster firing him one, over this memo would be crackpot. Two, he was also fired as a Flynn loyalist. Hmm what's McMaster got to fear from Flynn? I know cause he's a bad, spit flying when he talks person.

While reading the memo I kept thinking, someone needs to get this to Trump. Hail junior, hail! I knew he'd try and make everything alright, he did. Trump read that memo, I don't doubt it. I feel like he's finally realizing what he's truly up against. Mr. President, if you read here hire whomever was a so called Flynn loyalist back. He's alright.

I realize it sounds crazy but its worth mentioning. I asked my dad, a now passed on Marine to send a sign of General Kelly is alright. His dogtags fell off a desk, they'd been in a spot where they couldn't…there's my sign. Dad was very political after Vietnam. Reminds me of another tactic being used with frequency…muh Trump is a draft - dodger. Like the left gave fuck all about Vietnam and the vets.

(checked)

Can't argue with dub dubs of truth brother!

We must get rid of the jew shaped hole in our society. Otherwise some other group will take their place.

Like the chinese or Arabs, both of whom already have a huge chunk of the US in it's grip.

Be careful of Neo Nazis. They're backed by the arabs.

Trump is great for us, and he seems very much woke on the JQ, but he's never going to do that. If a mass-expulsion or any other explicit action against Jews takes place, it will not be Trump doing it.

Imagine, if you will a house.

This house has four walls, a roof, a floor and a window on each wall, apart from the door, which is behind you.

What does it look like? What color are the walls, how tall is the roof. How bright is it inside?

It is by no means a cosmic mistake, that peterson sounds like kermit the frog, or that he is exceptionally orderly.

The eye of the storm is always the most peaceful, in random chaos, you will eventually see order.

The ancient gods, while not manifest, are rising again.

The left were never anti-war. They were procommunism. Vietnam war was about saving the vietnamese people from commies.

No it was about enriching US war profiteers at our expense, maybe scaring the soviets, and maybe taking it from the French and making it a mercantile colony of our own. Only the first succeeded. US commies and hippies at home were right that it was immoral, and stupid. We lost the war and got nothing from it.

Hear ye.

Checked. I want to believe!

What's your point?

"Stand Alone Complex"

I regularly talk to people who have reached many of the same conclusions we have reached without ever visiting Holla Forums or anything remotely resembling Holla Forums. People who want to know the truth and search it tend to end up with views close to ours. Not full 14/88 National Socialist per se, but as close as the normalfag can reach.

Of course, this is not quite the same as the phenomenon that is observed in the Stand Alone Complex anime (you should watch it), but close.

McMaster is a servant of Tzneetch

It's pretty obvious the Jew hating on these boards is leftist shilling. National SOCIALISM indeed. A few jews may have started the Frankfurt School and pushing the cultural marxist narrative but they aren't the ones primarily perpetuating it anymore. The classic stereo-type of Jews is that they are ultra-stingy capitalist banker-types and I think this is still closer to the truth than the current stereo-type of Jews all being cultural marxist narrative pushing communists. Marxism was just a failed philosophy that a few of them tried and most of them have abandoned.

Reported for not even trying.

you're talking to someone who watched 9/11 documentaries in 2007, watched Alex Jones and browsed godlikeproduction but then got redpilled. In his mind he just replaced le illuminati/bilderberg with Jews. So obviously he believes jews control everything, have a hive mind network and everything victory for the right is actually a jewish trap. It's the good old enemy-omnipotence syndrome.

In reality jews are just marxist/talmudic by nature and facilitate it in a very decentralized fashion (not saying media jews aren't networking). If they were to disappear this wouldn't magically undo the french revolution, liberalism and marxism.

No one said otherwise. But if they were to disappear, we would actually be ABLE to undo these things.

Our McLuhan.

The only way to combat cultural Marxism is to strengthen the family unit.
In any traditional concept of community & nation the Family is the most basic building block on which all other things in civilization are based on. The head of state being the paternal (father) figure for example and a corresponding hierarchical structure forming the rest of the body. A tribe is a collection of families, a collection of tribes is a volk/nation, a collection nations/people are a race. And without strong family you won't have strong communities, without strong communities you won't have a strong country and without strong countries you don't have a strong race. People from strong families get their values not from mass media but from their own family enviroment. This is why cultural marxism has targeted the western "authoritarian family structure" from the very beginning. The sexual revolution, fostering rebelliousness in children, disrespect towards the elderly, feminism and the overall trend of anti-authoritarian and individualist sentiments have made the west a place of single mothers, broken families and egoistic spoiled brats.There isn't even an extended family to shame you for your degeneracy anymore. You will never have a strong and sober country again if the people are full of single moms and daughters who don't care for what their dad has to say.

And this very structure is what the people in the Frankfurt School (notably Adorno) thought lead to people who would commit a holocaust without questioning their authority. So 'obviously' their mission became: destroy the "authoritarian" family unit to preserve the Jewish people and make cosmopolitan multiculturalism possible. Who other than rebellious children with daddy issues coming from broken families would rather sympathize with a foreigner than with someone genetically closer to himself? Who else would think nativism is evil and unnatural other than someone who never had a real family. Who else would betray their family line?

Social change is both a step by step personal gradual change involving your everyday life and a mass movement issue. So our mission should be a double effort: Topple the current sociopolitical establishment while pulling the rug under their feet by promoting traditional family values in the Generation Z. The latter part is occurring naturally anyways since leftism is only creating dysfunctional and infertile people anyways, so in Darwinist fashion traditional people will out perform them financially and in demographics. But the process is too slow and is being actively halted by the current media. We have to accelerate and the internet is the perfect weapon. But also IRL you should always shame and sabotage people who defoo their family, rather spend family holidays drinking with friends than visiting their elderly mother or who father a child but abandon it. If you have the influence make their life worse if they go into the wrong direction and give them the only option to fix their family situtation.

There is eventually a nexus.

I saw Ruppert speak in 2002 and assumed I was on a list ever since.

That's another thing: I keep running into mobsters when I dig into the truth. After a while I became Captain Renault combined with Sergeant Schultz: shocked, shocked but see nothing, nothing. Good survival strategy. Morally I try to stay out of that racket but as the state breaks down, I plan on finding my local Tom the Warlord (who is probably here).

Mods, please ban this cocksucker.

It's just BS shilling. They're trying to blame all Jewish behavior on Soros, while saying that Soros does the same thing to them, to show that they aren't involved in Soros tier shit. It's just BS and should be ignored. The Jews are the problem.

plz somefag kill kampfy already

There is ultimately little to no difference in the goals of the zionists and of the different jewish ideologies

This is the KEY lie in this post. ((They)) clearly want the opposite of all of these absurd falsehoods. They want the dissolution of smaller states into super-states with the EU growing as far as Turkey, with the USA, Canada and Mexico to form a borderless North America, and with greater Israel uniting the M.E. under Jewish control. They want everyone to speak the same language so the slave work force can be pushed to relocate anywhere, and they want all the races mixed in every place so instead of messing with international dynamics racial interests only have an impact locally, and the same impact everywhere making it more manageable, they think. Internationally every government is Jew-controlled so things run smoothly on the large scale. Meanwhile on any smaller scale basic things don't work anymore because instead of acting for the common good (of his people) a politician is stranded governing over a "diverse" mob that can't even settle on what it wants.

The NWO as it looks to be on the way is incredibly inefficient and that's likely intentional. In an automated post-scarcity world how do you keep the hamsters busy? You make sure the system has hiccups that create enough busy work. Of course White people will never get to continue technological progress and leave Earth this way but the long-term is of no concern to a contemporary politician. A contemporary politician does as his handlers brief him. Trump is an early sign of the times changing though. He offended about half of the voters and it gained him the votes of the other half. PC is over. If the elites want to continue controlling what people say in public they'll have to dial up censorship laws UK style in all nations and most importantly on the internet.

But wouldn't their normalfag detector rule out judaism? That list could have the largest concentration of jews since dachau and normalfags will still think #notalljews, if terrorist attacks and islam are to be compared.

Remember when SJWs, Kikes and their medias used to say "Cultural Marxism doesn't exist, is just a Conspiracy theory made up by racists and whatever-phobics"
Well, seem like those "Conspiracy theorysts" were right once again.

So did Adolf Hitler, and look at how that went for him.

I'd rather just disappear them altogether.

Has any american GOP politician broke from party lines and outright accuse the current of administration of high crimes yet?

Lurk 2 years before posting, retard. Because you evidently still don't get it.

So we'll gas them too.

Is she trying to justify sharia law? Why can't we deport her to ficki ficki land?

Just get in the fucking oven.

Typical Holla Forums, coming out of the woodwork, sucker punching and running off.

or I was trying to make a point about gradual steps rather than autistic sperging, by means of a old joke from 4cuck before it was nuked

They've attempted to use it on nips too. They would turn Japan into a country as cucked as Sweden if it were possible, but the Japs seem nigh invulnerable to such attacks.

Leftist garbage requires guilt and shame to get people into following it.

The Chinese and Japanese don't feel this guilt and shame towards niggers because they don't have a history with niggers.

I'm not sure user. Spoken to quite a few native nips that either won't let me know their true feelings or do pozzed things like visiting nuhalf (tranny bars) for fun. Japanese people are pretty trusting of other japs, so if (((they))) start trotting out Uncle Tomiyo-san to tell the nips that being gay is cool they might start to fuck them up.

Japan as a last stronghold of sanity (hah!) will not last long if they see the west cutting their dicks off.

Uncle McCarthy was right all along!

Shouldn't that raise some eyebrows that McCain of all people promoted this guy? I mean McCain is one of the biggest traitors in American politics.

The strongest attack vector is American popular culture, its how Canada (and other western European countries) was subverted and Japan is just as closely tied to the American empire as Canada is. I'd say its just the Japanese' natural tendency towards stagnation that keeps them safe and that we probably have enough time to sort things out before they fall.

We really need to subvert pop culture harder.

bump

Stopped reading. The Rothschilds CREATED Israel. Read the fucking Balfour Declaration, retard.

antislide