Rapefugees land on Spanish beach

Rapefugees land on Spanish beach

It's just surreal at this point.

Ayo WHERE DE GIBS AT

Call me a traditionalist

this should have been waiting for them vid related.

Purge the nigger, when?

Literally storming the beach for free shit…
Niggers are now reenacting operation overlord.

The Spaniards on the beach should be executed for treason, as they aided and abetted the invaders and did not whip out guns and blow them away.

so where are the women and children?

Stop salting my wounds.

It should, protecting the borders is the most basic role of a military. If they're not doing it, I don't even know how these governments justify their purpose.
< They're real human beings!
< Have a heart!
< You're just an Islamaphobe!

Or Navy SEALs.

You racists might see poor, uneducated people of color who will cause a lot of crime. But I see future doctors, lawyers, STEM majors, engineers, philanthropists, and people who will cure cancer :^)

haha just fucking with you guys the niggers are coming hide yo kids hide yo wife they gonna get raped

In African chess, you move kangs before queens.

Jews. Jew rat infestation of gov and their eternal heel nipping hatred of whites.Pure barbara specter tier shit all across Europe the (((rat))) is plying it's trade of open borders and b-but my poor nigger brown ppl goy don't be a racist when (((they)) are the biggest racist there is.

Listen to this fucking kikess vid related and FUCK ALL THAT.

We actually have three living examples of what happens when you hand over a civilization to nigger monkeys: Haiti, South Africa, and Zimbabwe. Still, you have more Europeans welcoming the baboons than wanting to stop this.

This fills me with rage, they just rush towards land as if they now owned the place while scaring everyone away, fucking niggers.

Google is deleting comments from the video, it went from 54 to 36 comments.

you get what you deserve. they dont respect your nation because they have no reason to. whine more. act less not possible for you cucks you dont do shit, go make your boss some money tomorrow or sit in your moms kitchen and eat microwaved meals.

Hello Satan
The Gex video that broadcasted Holla Forums's name did a great job adding a clip from Spectre, I don't think many people would've caught onto what this kike is planning without seeing that video.

Youll be saying "you deserve this" to every white country on the planet until its your turn. Europe is trapped between an invading army and a government/military, what are they supposed to do at this point?

Befitting digits. Checked.

Gex was our greatest propaganda weapon, the guys skills were incredible. I wonder what he's up to now.

its a slow burning but open genocide on whites. its like they are taunting us now.

is this real life?

ikamusume invasion finally begun and all will be INKED

A new form of shill cancer?

im already saying that. you wont do shit boy.

Spambots employed by shills to disrupt legit convo

Refugees welcome!

destroy the eu
without it i dont think anyone but sweden and germany a little bit would have open borders for niggers going on
but how to destroy the eu?
the fastest way is a war between members

if at least a couple of rapefugees could get killed for pol to look at and say, hey at least theyre not all cucks
it would improve the mood

IT'S LIKE NORMANDY ALL OVER AGAIN

thats nothing new and its true the earth is warming. maybe to the point where the equatorial zones become nearly uninhabitable. which is still not an argument in favor of importing niggers or hooknosed orcs into white countries. unless youre a cuck. they could just send them to other cooler parts of subsaharan africa.

fuck off al gore.

Hey cuckchan, you can post more than one image at a time here.

Nice try, rabbi, unfortunately for you Holla Forums remembers the IPCC email dump wherein data forgery and message crafting was discussed at length.

Uhm. Fleeing the war in Syria?

So what are these Africans seeking "refuge" from again?

Have another

checked. Those are niggers not syrian sand niggers lol

Kike or shitskin shill trying to demoralize. It's a copy n paste.

Hahaha, a bunch of hipsters posing on boats isn't doing anything. If Defend Europe wanted to do something proper, they would organize some big guys to repel invasions like these.
WELCOME TO EUROPE. NOW DIE.

Other niggers

they are seeking refuge from being born a nigger without a white man to pay their gibsmedats.They want welfare plain and simple soon as they arrive on your shores and into your country they will head to the welfare office asap and sign up for gibs meaning contribute nothing and take as much as they can inflating your already high tax rate.The common misconception is to hate them its these fucking niggers when you should hate them yet it is the (((rat))) creating the situation so any hate as your women get raped,your property values go down you lose your businesses because they are shitting in the street around it remember it is the jew not the low iq monkeys facilitating it.

its my party and ill die if i want to

absolute useless faggot if what i said is capable of demoralizing you

LURK MORE

what else are you going to do anyway? refresh refresh refresh "wannnnnnnnnn niggers wannnnnn fuck kikes wannnnnnnn"

Copy n paste rubish like the “syrian refugees”.

At the moment the EU propaganda is the people softening to a mass invasion of niggers, they have been planning for at least for a decade.
All the same talking points in the medias across the continent, it's an organized media campaign as “spontaneous” as the very well organized crossing of the Mediterranean, kickstarted by the Italian navy until NGO had assembled enough means to keep it going.

Destroying the US would solve this whole problem within a month. No more financial meddling. No more US military bases with their NSA shit in Europe and no more niggermailing. No more sperging out of the Baltics and especially Poland with their muh Russia BS. No more pozz spreading to the whole world. No more destabilizing of Africa and the ME. No more America First BS which D&C's Europe because White House shitheads don't want to lose their hegemonic position even if it means sacrificing various European countries.

Don't forget when referring to refugees that is codeword for invaders. When referring to wealthfare it is code for pilliaging.

blame the US for kikery in the EU hahah nigger kill yourself.Did US citizens elect kikes in your governments ? I get your hate to the US I feel it more than you and I live there yet the problem is the fucking jews so you can make an argument MUH USA is bad unfortunately when you leave out the kike you are being a shill and should fuck off .

not an argument

i didnt say it was, that was the other user. but it is a fact that the earth is warming. whether the cause is solar activity, end of an ice age, carbon emissions, has not been proven conclusively because all of the data (starting from the mid-19th century) seems to just correlate together and cant be extrapolated from. and it wont be because all hard science on the issue is cucked beyond belief with agendas and questionable funding behind every study.

my personal thought is that the global warming scare is a way to motivate industry to ease our reliance on the petrodollar via (((carbon credits))) and renewable energy. having more renewable energy just makes us less vulnerable from a national security or financial standpoint, depending on your pov, and is a hedge against russia, iran and china moving to refine their own oil reserves. and of course it gives a good excuse to import a lot of dindus.

the problem isn't any one country, it is international jewry and ending it will require an international effort

Every day now I see dozuen of these rapefugees speaking giberish when not broken English or French, walking around with brand new sport shoes in the range of 200-300€ and whiping out their brand new iPhones next to pensioners collecting empty bottles they throw away to get by. Of course 9 in 10 are young males. No woman. No "kids".

In every tram and bus I can see them now mentally raping teenage girls five ten fiteen years younger than them, staring like serial rapists at its prey (well figures) You see niggers. Follow their fixated eyes. You end up at little and young girls. No sign of shame or guilt when they catch other peoples eyes when taking their eyes off for a second only to revert back the focus.

It makes me mad how its normalized and they literally glorified in the leftist media and anyone even disgusted or annoyed by it is turned into a paria by any institution in the country.

your right you can't argue with stupid global warming cult as lack of free thinking and objective investigations before subscribing to a carbon tax based on proven manipulated data in favor of a warming narrative. You are right it isn't an argument it is a fact that transcends argument unless you can change physics creating a rethink.There is no man made global affect that can be registered for lack of historical data and paid off parties manipulation of said data to reach a false conclusion indicative of their donors of said research and their carbon tax agenda. You are right their is no argument for global warming by any scientist not paid to come to a false conclusion

No fact at all. “Scientist” can not even agree how to measure the temperature. How to “adjust”, fudge contradicting measurements with different means at different times under different conditions. Clearly political influence, money is forcing the wording of statements out of the science community destined for the general public.

In short, science is corrupt and supports a trillion dollar scam.

When the next boat of invaders comes ashore armed with AK47s and shoot up the beach we can laugh at them for being so stupid. Cucked beyond words.
They should at least get a tax rebate - there is no coastguard.

retard, no one here said the cause was man made. this user posted a pic with some shill in the comments of OPs youtube video saying it was "anthropogenic". also it is trivial to measure global climate, we can even do it through carbon dating. look up the various extinction events in earths history. the fact that global warming is occurring is not up for debate. its the cause that has yet to be determined.

Laughing

The problem starts with that there is no global temperature

you seem to be confusing the fact that the earth is warming- which is indisputable, apolitical and based on hard science- with the current kike agenda being pushed to frame global warming as a man made phenomenon.

also there are myriad ways to measure the earths temperature, and it is clear to me you dont know what youre talking about. the most concrete data begins in the 18th century but there are solid methods for retroactive testing of paleoclimate as well. you need to read up about the temperature record before you look like even more of an idiot. if you were having this argument with a global warming shill you would get destroyed.

57%

Makes you wonder why they bothered to drive out the Moors in the first place.

They'll be easy to find. Just follow the trail of raped women.

I wish only the best for the American people. And I mean it from the depth of my heart. But this doesn't change anything about what I said. You won't stand up, you only scream muh free speech, muh gunz and muh Trump. I get it, you need time to uncuck yourself. But Europe doesn't have the time, sorry. We need a Europe free of any geopolitical shit that you play on our cost. If you won't do it peacefully, it's only possible through destruction like a Civil War. Do you have a solution? How should Europe uncuck itself while you play your geopiltical BS. On the one hand keeping a NSA base right next to the Bundestag and Merkel doesn't even want to place some kind of protective mechanism on the roof, guess why. And on the other hand playing the patriot in Poland because of muh Russia. Maybe you see now why your leaders are losing their shit about Nord Stream 2.

We need to focus on the head of the snake. The international component is negligible. I am sorry that you have to take the brunt of it.

makes you wonder why they fought to keep segregation in the first place

The USA is ZOG have you any idea for how long you have been acting in the interest of jews

Since the establishment of the federal reserve? At least the founding fathers hated kikes.

What a difference 70 years make. Fuck.

But that's everyday Spain.

Not all of them. Jews had influence from the very beginning. You can see it all over the place like the motto in Hebrew of Yale. There were a lot of cryptos from Spain, coincidentally.

Look at who funded George Washington's army. A full blown kike.

fuck you niggers

get some

Holy shit, it's one of the Alibaba rafts from the other thread.

So? Hitler had help from kikes too at first, didn't mean he didn't use them. Besides I'm sure he's heavily referring to Thomas Jefferson.

A sad day for falangist's alike, I weap for the day's of Franco.

Which other thread?

This was already debunked a million times. During the most important times the party was funded by their party members (membership fee) and publishing works. Later on big industrialists gave him support because they feared Bolshevism. All of them were German. The only kikes were occasional board members who couldn't do shit because they were overturned, i.e. 10 board members, 9 German ones are in support of Hitker, 1 kike is against or he simply didn't even bother to vote against this because he would be overruled anyways. Hitler got in power not because of kikes but despite them.

and burned corpses

little niggers have no idea about how we fun kill and burn them alive WOOOOOO!!! on a stake race traitors and their nigglet offspring

yeah keep laughing monkey

shitskins will die fucking with us ground war you loose then military drops bombs you really have to be retarded NK you won't even know what hit you until its to late chink

Jesus Christ this is a fucking invasion. Never forget the Jews did this.

It's not that new but yes. They call it "climate refugees".

the jews did this

they opened the tavistocks

just like before during the last pisslamic invasion

N-day landings

The Spanish were the main source of communism into Europe. They're heavily subverted and need to be sealed off. Portugal is pretty good though. France is also shit though.

How else were they going to start importing slaves from Africa?

The Liberals in the EU will simply continue to import Niggers unabated. Part of the reason all those politicians love Niggers is because they're a guaranteed votes and therefore crossing a certain threshold guarantees a permanent seat of power.

Your own fault, you let the formation of the European Union happen the way it did resulting in practically of your countries except for a couple (and that will no longer be true in about 3-4 years) being incapable of even printing their own currency anymore because part of the requirement of joining the EU is doing shit like destroying your own printing presses. The Eu was never sustainable because all the bullshit that would guarantee it's failures down the road.

And to top it all off you let your guns get taken away, the US has time because Americans stubbornly refuse to give up their guns. Canada is in the same boat as the EU but instead of shitskins it's China doing a blatant take over without firing a shot, and all because Canadians thought following Europe's lead was a good idea.

These trips
This post time
This ID
All three linked by replies. If you only knew the magnificance of 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.
I have seen some freaky shit on here over the years.

He disappeared after cucking for evalion.

How did they come to Cadiz without being noticed? This is like 100 km from Gibraltar along the coast and you have to figure the strait.
They were sailing though one of the busiest straights on the world and they managed to land in the main military port cities of Spain.
It's like some turks sailing straight to sevastopol or mexicans to san diego or pearl harbour.
What if these are foreign agents or infiltrators. This is a serious security matter.

Never mind, it's in some backwater.
What's the next step in their master plan?

We're sharing the world now we have a (((global gov))) there are no foreign anything. :^)

is it not possible to just sink the boats with spikes?

That's not exactly what happened. I was in that thread.

so people are paying to get raped on their vacation now?

Only because the police didn't want (or wasn't allowed) to catch them. Unless they took long enough to arrive the invaders left the beach, all they had to do is locate the niggers and talk with them in spanish. They won't stay in Spain though, last time Spain offered gibs no chimp took it since they had better gibs further north.

Now you sound truely jewish
Claiming the opponent is ignorant instead of posting the relevant data
Also fuck off with the idea of a global temp, define your terms, what is a global temp? The average of all measured temps?
Do volcano sea vents counts? City temps?
Also what are going to do about this nigger invasion?
Some civnat cucks on a boat wont do it. Where are our rwds?

00GA B00GA B00GA
WHERE DE GIBSMEDATS AT

CHARGEEEEEEEEEEE

I was in that thread too, how was that no exactly what happened? He got super butthurt that we didn't want his camwhore goddess and tripfagged in rage several times about it before never returning.

Ebolio is a commie now btw.

STORM DE BEACH

He was not cucking for her.

Back then, Evalion made videos outing the jews which had tons and tons of views, 6 or 7 figure. I can't remember what the exact subject of the thread itself was but sooner or later the discussion was about Evalion and you had a few people badmouthing her in a rather organised and concerted way I might add. Quite exactly like what happened a few weeks ago in the Defend Europe threads but I disgress.

Gex was also in that thread and called these people out as being shills. Not because they badmouthed an e-celeb by the name of Evalion but because badmouthing someone (anyone!) who makes extremely succesful videos outing jews can only be a shill. Which is correct.

You don't have to like an e-celeb, but whenever someone succesfully redpills people on jews (which Evalion undeniably did) you live that someone the fuck alone and don't try to sabotage his efforts. Unless of course you are a shill.

Go to bed Gex, you're drunk. The screencaps are floating around and everyone remembers the whiteknighting.

I'm not Gex but I hope someone posts them because they prove me right. He didn't whiteknight, he did exactly what I wrote.

Actually found the screencap. Shitty quality but readable.

And the only thing I can think of for a reason is brainwashing via media. Why would otherwise normal people voluntarily give up their land and culture to a shitskin race known and shown to be violent, rapist, non-productive drains on society? What thoughts do these people have in their minds that lets them look at the destruction these animals bring and says, "Yes, this is good"? It's insane that so many people think giving their country, their money, and their daughters to foreign invaders is a great fucking idea. It's like some sort of mass hysteria or physical brain damage or zombie virus shit and I can't quite wrap my head around such a fucked up and self destructive mindset. Most people don't like niggers and religious fanatics, and yet these are the pieces of shit a huge portion of white Europeans think should be the future of their nations.

Now this is what I call innovative!
Look at dem sailor nigs run!

This is some real enrichment right here. Christopher Columbus style

Only people who've seen them firsthand. People with no experience with either think niggers are just like us and akbars are friendly despite 25% of the akbars in our lands admitting to wanting us dead.

You are living in an era of NIG MARINES

"We here to spread some diversity"

This doesn't make any sense. They don't need additional votes, they already had all the power they wanted before the rapefugees even arrived. If they let niggers swamp Europe, they won't get additional votes, instead they'll crash their own countries and lose everything. The only people who benefit are those who are unaffected by the rapefugee invasion, ergo, those who created this whole mess to begin with. Look, it's easy. Why did Merkel say that multiculturalism has failed, why did Germany not participate in the destruction of Libya and why did Merkel then make a 180° turn all of the sudden.. It's because someone has a tight grip around her neck. Who it is is very easy to establish. Who is spying on her while she deliberately lets this happen? Who has military bases all around Europe and uses Germany as a hub for the ME? Who conducts an economic war, i.e. Diesel shit show? Who has their pants full because Nord Stream 2 will be constructed? Who is a muh Russia faggot who supports other muh Russia faggots?

You dindu nothin'. The EU was always an American project.
telegraph .co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
It's a telegraph article, so read it with a grain of salt and focus your primary attention on the primary sources.

And what have you achieve with your gunz? If you wouldn't have had any, it would be the same as now. Don't ignore the fact that with all those refugees in Europe, the USA is still far worse off, like a decade ahead if not one generation.

Nice narrative, total bullshit though.
Evalion and Gex are both associates of Sinead Mccarthy.
Gex was simply supporting a fellow shill/colleague.
And yes, With Open tavistocks was not a one man production, nor was its spread organic. It was mechanically shilled on all Rebel Media affiliated channels.
Rebel Media specializes in using "independent" figures as outlets for its propaganda. This gives the illusion of independent production and a heterogeneous "alt-right", when in fact a central power directs operations of the "independents."
Gex (if 'he' is even an actual person) has repeatedly shown himself to be a shill defender since that day.

Didn't you know? Syrians are all black, the women look exactly like the men and so do the children.

We can still get guns in cucknada

MORE CUSTOMERS AND TENANTS

Keep the poor, poor, get even more wealthy whilst the nations burn.

the earth is warming. that is a fact.
apparently you dont even have the basic knowledge needed to discuss this. first you tell me to fuck off with the idea that there is a global temperature at all, and in the next breath you admit you dont know what it is. im on tor so i cant post up any charts or raw data for you but basically, global temp is the average of a bunch of different measurement stations across the earth. there are also satellites that can measure atmospheric temps. these are all averaged out to come up with the average global temp, and over time you can see a trend of warming since the 1800s. there is nothing jewish about the data, just the conclusions (that its man made). this has been actively recorded since the 17th century (the best quality data starts in the mid 1800s). so you can continue to educate yourself on the subject or not, i dont really care, but you wont be doing anyone here a favor by acting like a fucking nigger. like i told the other user you will get rekt if you debate shills without knowing shit like how the fucking global temperature is measured, which is climatology 101.

Why not build a seawall, make Africa to pay.

Reported for believing in global warming and for obvious ban evasion. All recording agencies admit that the world has not warmed in the last 120 years.

was With Open tavistocks good or bad for us?

citation needed ;^)

Is there any European country where a person would not be charged or convicted if they just whipped out a gun and started blasting those invaders?

V4. Police would come but only to shoot some too

probably spain is the next.

now that italy slowed down NGOs "saving" people, arrivals in italy dropped by 70%+, further proving that these piece of shit organizations funded by people like soros were just another link in nigger smuggling and that if "traffickers" know their loads of niggers won't be picked up, they don't send them.
spain, unfortunately is closer than italy, on the other hand they have morocco on the other side. maybe if they give them some money to get rid of the niggers , they will., who knows?

That video really hits you.
They're storming Europe and the fags on the beach are way too self-centered to fight back.

Is this how it will end?

Pero que coño?

topkek

Como no les hubiesen tirado piedras…
Lo que no se es que piensa la Guardia Civil dejándolos llegar.

Because we like our beaches. At least when the water comes from the Atlantic and is fresh and clear.
So do tourists, tourism is one of the biggest industries here, mostly seasonal, during the summer.
Motherfucking Mediterranean-bordering nations keep dumping their trash in the Mediterranean.

Me go to the Europe,
Me get free gibs
Me no have to work
Where is my Mercedes AMG, blonde woman and mansion?
What only a bi-turbo diesel? Racist!
*starts burning, lootin and rapin'*

OOGA mother f'n BOOGA, where asylum at

obviously not, you don't even guard them properly

Question for Spanish Anons:
What is the update?
Did they catch them?
This is relevant to my interests. Also what happened with the ones that stormed the Ceuta border station?

This is now a thing.
Since Soros Cruise Lines have been exposed,
they threw caution and le poor refugee schtick to the wind.
THEY ARE STORMING THE BEACHES
-and border posts

Crashing the genepool….with no survivors.