Troll-in-Chief is at it again

Asked about how he feels about the expulsion of US diplomats through Putin, Trump responded with:

Why is this timeline so good.

He's right. We don't need thousands of diplomats to have a physical presence in every foreign country. Especially in the digital age, a lot of work can be accomplished via telecommute/teleconference. We don't need to be paying all kinds of bureaucrats to live lavishly outside of the country.

ABSOLUTE BANTZ MASTER
LOVE IT!

B-BUT user, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS 4D CHESS

Idk if a cuck faggot troll I want him to do something about the Jews

Top level lulz this is gold
He is trolling like an absolute boss
And now they can't do anything about it. What are they gonna cry to Vlad?
TOP LEL

WHEN WILL DRUMBLY FRUMP'S WAR ON DIPLOMATS END?

RUSEMASTER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Hey gooka.

If you're an American voter, because of you.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

It's learning.

I wonder this has been good for the payroll

(checked)
Beat me to it

bantz/Troll

Are they ever going to learn how to blend in?

They can not unless they become Holla Forums or start to accept some of it's ideals. But at that point are they really shills still?
Also every member of congress needs to see this. It's a giant slap to the face of the moneychangers of trump saying they don't have absolute control over money. That's way bigger than some lousy diplomats having to go back.

Have you seen some of the shills? /polk/ikes, megooka, kikechan, endkikes, they have some Holla Forums-like views yet shill relentlessly.

Trump is a master troll. But that story doesn't make any fucking sense. I thought the president has a chef dedicated to cooking meals?

Unless trump just cooks his own food. In which case I could see that being real.

Even then, would it not have had made a mess if he held two scoops of icecream in his hands? Then how did the girl scan the two scoops of icecream without packaging? That story makes no sense.

Come on man

Filtered.

(((FILTERMAN)))

Wherever the fuck you came from, you need to go back.

user, blending in IS the redpill. We were all just unpaid shills before, shitting up the board with weak counterarguments. Now we chill up the board with winning thoughts. Meme cycle of mitosis and all.

(((filterman))) isnt a meme

Say hi to everyone in the sharejew pajeet callcenter for us, k?

Heh, its this sperg again.

heads up. this is a straight imaginary story. I remember this circulating before the elections, but without the "Mr. President" address.

nigga please

The word filters are both hilarious and infuriating.

even fucking the donald fucking losers would get this reference, where are you fucking from?

I think it's important to have "boots" on the ground because it's important to have peopel who know the lay of the land. I'm not talking for any real national security purpose, probably closer to a tour guide.

I don't see the point in making them live lavishly but I welcome the idea of strong national support for them; Shit like diplomatic immunity, priority communications to the WH or whoever, military evacuation plans, monetary support within reason.

Agreed. Diplomacy is a lot more then just shooting the shit with other diplomats, they should be familiar with the culture, language, and people of a nation. They are essentially our "inside men", our eyes from their perspective, instead of just our eyes from our perspective.

The entire diplomatic corps loves pizza too. Into the fucking bog.

It's an ebin copypasta, newfag. Hint: Bill Murray

should be megoonka, imo

I think there's still 250-odd out there, Putin just equalised the numbers with the Russian diplomats in the US

They are still on the payroll though.

Well he is right about Payroll, I know someone who works in a restaurant in the capital of my country and the US embassy goes to the restaurant every now and again, and it's a pretty fucking expensive place
They're spending thousands a year at just one of probably a fair few restaurants and that's just here

diplomats=cia collections agents
ngos=cia collections agents
this was middle finger to cia niggers

How do you guys think he's clever he sounds like a retard every time he speaks.

I contest that he doesn't sound "retarded" when he speaks. It sounds like he works on a construction site. There's a cadence of speech the american working class have the has nothing to do with their intelligence and everything to do with their education. Trump specifically talks like is on purpose as part of his populous approach.

Nothing feels better than to see a not-so-elegant identifiable every-man tell off snobbish liberals. Even better if they do it in such a crass, unsophisticated way that all the elites can do is "WELL, I NEVER" over and over.

You probably live on a college campus, or liberal area. Or your a shill. Either way your gravely underestimating Trump just like the DNC did.

He's just speaking down to the lowest common denomimator so people like you can understand him.

Hint: They're alphabet employees.
Why would anyone honestly believe that the US needs so many people in a country that they're not allied with and have strict sanctions on?
Trump is thanking him for taking care of the deep state.

Trump knows how to attract normals, which is how any political movement gets off the ground. You Communists used to understand the same thing, until your tactics started working against you lol. Now you're not so confident in those tactics, because you gotta be special snowflakes who can't be like the competition in any way.

He is appealing to the working class, not a bunch of snobby elitist leftists who think they are top shit because they got a degree in liberal arts. He has been working with construction companies and talking to the workers for decades so he knows how they talk.

Never interrupt the enemy when they're making a mistake.

Embassies are an unholy level of waste.
Mostly for smuggling/spying and lastly some diplomatic reasons. Cushy job, easy until your country fucks the locals off…

I feel kind of bad for you.

Holla Forums isn't a Trump worship board. He's cool and all, but unless he comes out and deports all non-whites from the US, including jews, he's just a good president. If you're into that God emperor bullshit, go to /r/the_Donald.

The communist Democrats are equating firing these Obummer appointed government welfare leeching diplomats as "American workers losing their jobs". They're pure trash.

Reminder that shitskins get paid a bonus for every reply and that you are literally feeding an indian with your (((mindless shitposting))).

Based.

how can it get any better?

By lasting for seven and a half or more years longer.

This is a route you don't want to go. Argue with GDP and we Yropoors could station thousands of agents in the US, just in case. The right way to argue is what kind of services do you want from your diplomatic corps and what kind of services are allowed in the other country.

Notice the obvious reddit spacing

Reported for defeatist shilling.

This is a good point, anyone who's ever met State Dept employees knows that they're major liberal degenerates living—not sure if lavishly 100% of the time but certainly comfortably—in foreign capitals, basically being paid to go on a permanent college study abroad programs. Cheating on their spouses, if they even have families, and helping to give consular interviews to foreign nationals seeking visas to travel to the United States for "tourism" (i.e., gibs de dat 6-month B2 visa & a plane ticket, and I'll have a couple kids after I get there and work out the rest for starting my new life in the U.S. from there).

Some good arguments; maybe take some time to root out the Marxists and degenerates and traitors before building up our diplomatic corps. They should be family men from the United States, strong ties to the homeland, loyal to DJT, etc.—not some childless liberal who'll open her legs to the first spy that walks along. I'm not certain whether or not that's the case, but I can't imagine a shake-up could do much damage at present. Clinton seemed to view these people as literally expendable when she established a State Dept compound with minimal security in the middle of the Libyan warzone.

I'm sure they are all zog appointees anyhow. Israel can pay for it's own diplomats.

Miller knew about the Samson Option. Miller was /ourguy/.

Filtered and reported.

Well, good luck openly going head-to-head against the rulers of the world. I'll stick with being sneaky and Jewing the Jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA

How new are you faggots?

dubs confirm that this abiguity should be addressed

stop
testing

Fucking this. I was confused for many years how such good sounding people would act so terribly.

If you fuck around on your wife, how can I ever trust you with secrets?

They are also useful for your citizens in said country. Though most of the complaints are because they're leftist scum, not because the position itself is useless. Just means they need to be purged.

This sort of shit is rife in all departments of government, not just in embassies.

That made me comfy as fuck, take this in repayment user.

2003 is further away than 2030…

but how can the cia fuck us if we don't provide bases, payroll and cover for their agents? betcha didn't think about that eh smartguy

nah

Miller took money from (((Cipher))). Miller is like Jared Kushner.
Ocelot is the good guy. By being a double agent, he took down the whole AI system with the help of Big Boss and Solid Snake.
Miller is basically Ancap, selling out to the CIAniggers