Anyone up for a good rage thread?

Anyone up for a good rage thread?

Keep it vidya related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZJPGT
archive.is/7p6XI
soundcloud.com/totalbiscuit/we-need-to-have-words
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's amazing to me that he would admit this.

They think console wars are part of "Holla Forums culture" and something to be admired, rather than boring, autistic shitflinging that supports brand loyalty

I am just happy that that cancer hasn't spread to here, especially considering how much half chan has fucked this place over since the 2nd exodus.

Why are they burning the arcade games?

IIRC Mark deletes any console wars threads on sight. Also, I'm pretty sure there was some sort of reddit influx a few months ago - faggots coming out as redditors in every other thread. Glad that thing's over.

Because it's 2016

I try to avoid these threads, being angry isn't good for my mental health.

I've read someone else say this before and they were objectively wrong in every possible way but were too stubborn to see it.

This is because someone said it to them once and they had no counter, because it was true. Instead of learning their lesson, the person decides it's a Cool Debate Move and uses it on other people without thinking.

I find it fucking funny as all hell.
I saw an expanded version of this image where someone replied with the actual numbers proving that fallout 4 had less.

It's only a minute long
You can do that, right user?

Only reddit would have low-IQ invalids who are brand-loyal.
Any rational fuck would know that PC gaming is superior, and not in a pretentious way.
I'm not going to talk about the PC Mustard Race or whatever but I'm saying it's superior because PCs can do literally everything consoles can do and more. (Except for "artificial competition", I.E. "exclusives")

I love YT comments

A sound not much different from laughing cam out of my mouth/10

Where's that picture of that Assassin's Creed banner in a store that said it was EXCLUSIVELY for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and EXCLUSIVELY for Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita, and EXCLUSIVELY for PC?

Well, you can't play it on your dreamcast, can you?

last night was pretty cringe.

I had a blast in that thread
can't wait to see them gone

But that's what video games are all about. All the best video games ever are exclusives, usually first party titles. Nobody bought an NES because it theoretically could function as a cheap computer and do a bunch of shit. They bought it because it had Super Mario Bros. Likewise, have fun on your PC if you can, but all the best games ever are first party console exclusives. Granted, current gen consoles have less good ones, but that's just because there are less good games being produced at all anymore. The few games I have enjoyed in the last few years have all been first party titles, though. I suppose if you're okay settling for mediocre (at best) indieshit and AAA garbage, then you might as well go for the PC versions, so you can have fun trying to upgrade your rig so you can run everything at the highest specs. That's more fun than playing any games released for PC in the last 10 years anyway.

How hard were autistics avatarfagging if it is now against the rules?

It was a fancy way of saying it was available on anything except Nintendo consoles, while at the same time promoting brand loyalty.

Are you serious nigger?
Sure some of them are but
Were not console exclusives.

hate to say it, but it's partially correct. While Walking Dead or TLU are shit, so are the stories in JRPGs

Uh-huh.

Fuck I missed it, I can't be bothered to stay up at unreasonable hours. Unless either my sleep schedule is fucked or I have to work.

The thread might still be up, if you want a lukewarm taste of what happened.

>Waifu Wednesday General on suicide watch

And the best part is that it's not even my birthday.

I have yet to play a JRPG that isn't either "lol so wacky XDXDXD", or shatters suspension of disbelief, or is just shallow waifubait

Search the image source then faggot

I took a quick visit to half chan a day ago and I read anons saying that uncharted 4 is better than bayo 2 because it has a better metacritic and sold better.

Also, most of the rage in this thread is either weak or stale.

i genuinely enjoyed uncharted 1-3. yes they are casual as shit but they had fun banter and neat stuff happened. i considered it an acceptable level of casual, i could do a romp or two through the game and get a little kick out of it.

uncharted 4 is a gigantic fucking abortion though, 100% fucking no fun allowed, melodrama out the fucking ass and the story amounts to fucking nothing and there isn't even fun banter and the action sequences pale in fucking comparison to the rest of the series. the hurdle wasn't even high, they just had to blow a bunch of shit up while you ran around shooting stuff and i woulda got a little kick out of it but they opted for 6 hours of walking and talking instead

fuck you naughty dog, but fuck me for giving you one last chance

Wait was this here or on /a/? Please tell me it was here

It was here, in last night's 4 AM thread.

i can't tell if this is trying to make fun of hilary or what

Damn I'm definitively coming to this night's thread. This just made the rest of my day

Ïs this making fun of Hillary, or is it part of her campaign? I honestly can't tell

heres the archive if anyone wanna see the butthurt.

archive.is/ZJPGT

damn i made a mistake going to bed early last night

are the good times coming back?

Finally, I can't stand those faggots.

Please continue being a faggot then.

Also, you clearly didn't research since you didn't mention the giant robot.

Is that motherfucking Live A Live?

here's the thread
archive.is/7p6XI

Yup.

What a time to be alive

It's too good to be true.
maybe he'll let muh waifu in peace now

also the ritsu fag has a trip now.

Thank god. I might actually stay up for one tonight just for a laugh.

i hope so.

Wow he really is a retard, now we can just filter him.

Yes! YES!

TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE BOYS

Awesome!

/hm/ wants manly penis
/cuteboys/ wants feminine penis
/d/ wants vagina penis
Holla Forums wants ALL OF THE PENISES

heres a webm fgt.

i was willing to give him some slack cuz he seemed friendly (i didn't visit often mind you) but how full of yourself do you have to be that you're keeping 4am discussions alive when 4am threads existed for fucking ages already

this webm again, i still have no idea whats going on in it.

closed.

Thanks, bruv. One of these days I'll stop being lazy and learn how to make them myself.

What a fucking faggot. Wonder what her reaction was to the updated pose. I can almost already taste the salt.

I can't wait.

You have to remember that a lot of the avatarfags that are there are the ones that only showed up within the past 6 months. Most of the ones that were there a year ago hate the threads and are happy the avatarfags are being banned.

because no one else wanted to deal with them

i didn't get to see the nightly drama but if i was only showing up a few times a month and was getting tired of it i can't imagine how the frequents felt about it

I bailed at least a month and a half ago, so I can't say how bad it is. The AIDF will probably show up soon, assuming they even use the site outside of the one thread.

some of the worst tripfags are in the gg bread, derailing and baiting with the socjus cunts.

Thank you , have a great day

i don't follow GG (unless you mean guilty gear) so i'm just lead to believe they're petty as shit. they could just take off the avatar and resume normal 4am activities and no one would probably notice, but the fact they're butthurt about it proves them to be attention whores

Sure thing, friendo. I guess the best stories are those where the main character is a demi-god child of an angel and and a demon, his best pal being a time-travelling robot from the future and a genie, and the main villains are the Decepticons allied with Satan who employ dinosaur ninjas and teenage mutant ninja turtles!

Which is the only explanation that someone can give for all of the chatrooms they set up which only they use.

Thank you Mark, you're my greatest ally.

HAHAHHA GRACIAS SENOR MARK

Took you a bit long to respond, buttflustered?

If you actually took the time to do research you would realize that your argument is also pretty shit in comparison

THIS! fucking this!

Holy shit, I just realized that happened. Fail rage thread.

Who cares about Reddit: the thread. There is nothing to salvage there.

they have their own fucking board but it's dead as shit so they keep coming here to autism up the threads

Right as they mention the harlem shake. It's a fucking sign.

They don't use the board "because the posts they make would stay up for ages".

What took you so long?

MODS ARE GODS

that's funny

Sorry in advance

Here's one for those of you that don't play games here.

Undertale isn't homestuck 2.0/SJW shit despite all the attempts to force it to be

When will this stop?

This type of "humor" has been happening for a few years now

Well, most RPG stories are set around fantasy, things metaphysical and outlandish. So you seem to be barking up the wrong tree.
That said, Japan's best days at that are behind them.

Meh

They're still mediocre.

Eh, when you become so disinterested in modern television, it's kinda hard to rage at youtube faggots co-mingling with TV faggots

This is true, it could've been executed better and it was riding on the homosuck fandom to explode like it did though.

TotalBiscuit is a cuckold Jew and I hope he dies from his cancer

Wait why does he think reddit invented filename threads?

Here is your reply.

Probably the mentality that says 'Reddit is cooler than those 4cucks and those 8nazis.'

meh

well, this thread isn't as much as a rage thread as I thought it would be. I have some anti-rage, if you guys want it.

Well, that solves that. I guess.

i've seen the board, it doesn't even make fucking sense as to why it exists

4am needs to only exist within 4am

It's funny how people actually believe some random autistsperg's stories on the internet.

that reminds me, is there a webm floating around of this one

golden

fugg those were meant for another thread

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

oh its a shame i missed that one

Someones gonna have to make another webm compilation of this

I played through it and got the two good endings.

It was good but I can't be assed to play it again.

I don't see how what I said is bait. Listen to this. soundcloud.com/totalbiscuit/we-need-to-have-words

TB audibly incredibly triggered because someone said a mean thing about trannies.

The guy is a total SJW and deserves his cancer.

Maybe things will be good again.

Probably not, but maybe.

Apparently not. When the Pokemon Go bit came up, I automatically closed the window.
This is some sort of joke video made by people wanting to attack Hillary, right? It's not any kind of official campaign video? I mean, Nintendo wouldn't let a political candidate associate herself with one of their games, right?

i fucking hate some of the shit that comes out of the cities in my country

Are you fucking retarded?

The Edgardo story is the greatest epic I've ever read in my life. Thank you, blessed user.

The salt was so great. Plus, the delusion was entertaining as well, "We're actually facilitating discussion by using our avatars! That's why 4 am threads are known for having cliques and why we ignore people not using them!"

He is a massive faggot, but calling him a total SJW and saying he deserves to die of cancer is taking it too far.

Believe it or not, not everyone shares just one of two worldviews. For example I don't mind trannies and also hold the view that simply insulting them for that is a bad thing much like TB. Yet at the same time I also think that shit like no longer marking it as a fucking disorder is a horrible thing because it's just that and the ones pushing it as normal are fucking terrible people or what seems to be TB's case, not enough information. As a result I see that rant as both wrong and right at the same time.

Where am I going with this? Just a bit of a autistic rant on my own, I believe the biggest problem the tranny push is that they ride on the coattails of homosexuality, which is a ridiculously tame thing compared to the mess known as gender dysphoria. As a result they use the slippery slope to get recognition by people that don't realize it shouldn't be recognized and people who want it to be recognized for their own gain.

If we would put TB in either of those, I would say that he would be in the former and thus should not be treated with as much disdain as much worse people. If however you would bring me proof of TB actually being a terrible human being then my opinion may be swayed.

tl;dr: TB may be a faggot, but you are a bigger one.

Anyone who sucks tranny dick needs to get cancer, kill yourself faggot

Pretty neat. I get paid on the 20th and get to see asshurt from weeaboo faggots.

lkJA

fuckayshit

You're not that bright are you?

What a coincidence, I'm gonna have fun on that day!

smh tbh fam

Whatever you NEET.

love ya too mang

Sometimes I'm glad that I don't pay any fucking attention to internet drama.
I don't even think I've ever seen anything about this TB guy outside of "lol cancer". I don't get it, and I don't care to.

will you guys fuck already.

I'm glad they're dead and gone, i used to post on waifu threads until i realized these were nothing but normalfag blogpost avatarfaggotry and drama.

oh how I wish we were

Despite my Holla Forums tier post, traps are still gay as fuck.

Wishing the death of him makes you no better, and even worse when you realize he owned up to the fact he did what you are doing right now and apologized for it.

I'm going to sleep now, thanks for riling up the moralfag-rage inside me inside what was intended to be a rage thread.

I wouldn't celebrate just yet, I seem to recall Mark saying those threads were fine
Guess we won't know until the 20th

I hope you have dreams of me raping you

I'm surprised it took so long. It's obvious avatarfagging = attention-seeking shitposts.

this place is becoming gayer by the day.

I agree haha fucking faggots

This is what many of these avatarfags actually believe. As if avatarfags haven't always been fucking despised.

you cheeky bugger

kek

One of them has been there for a year. They also get the most posts in the thread when they show up.

My rage thread was ruined by good news.
Good things aren't supposed to happen here.

You think this is a fucking joke, fuck cunt?

Console wars are a part of Holla Forums culture, it's just that they're a shitty part of Holla Forums culture, like tripfags and shills.

Honestly i don't know if i'm mad or sad, maybe a little bit of both
It's bad enough that i have to see the hobby i love get sunk to the bottom by normalfags, but to have friend from whom i expected better be a part of this normalfag horde destroying everything we love about Vydia is mortifying

Fucking normalfags with no standards

Good riddance avatar fags

What a dissapointment.

I know your pain
Just the other day one of my friends went full on holier-than-thou about it

So when did they showed their true colors as SJ(e)Ws who gave less of a shit about their games?

It started around the time of first Dragon Age

GEE WHAT A SURPRISE

w e w
Was debating on trying out ME: A and DA :I to see how Bioware had progressed after SWTOR, but fuck that shit.

Will there be salt tonight in the 4am thread?
I don't want to stay up just to watch those fags circle jerk?
Can we crash their thread with no survivors?

Wait, what?

From the sounds of it, there'll be salt if you show up. If you're not normally up that late, why do you even care?

There absolutely will be. I encourage you to check it out.

I love watching faggots get mad lol

Yeah, but with this level of investment, you sound pretty mad that the thread exists. I've never seen anyone in 4am get mad.

Hey ritsu

I just don't like how a fun thread turned into an avatar circlejerk. Its not really much of an investment.

The salt in last night's thread proves that wrong, Shitsu.

lemme guess:

It matters not that it's a wattered down version of homogenized, generic, rehashed shit we've all seen before a millon times allready

Just because casual shit like Pokemon Go is what finaly made Nintendo's stock market dawrf $ony that doesn't mean they will stop making preoper Vydia they still need to justify all the Shekkels spent on the NX R&D so they still have a few years left before they fully dedicate themselves to filthy casual pandering

Even though we look down on you for the heresy of not liking the same stuff we do and immediately dissmis any objective analisis you make on the subjec as "haters gonna hate" instead of ever wondering why do haters hate

Even though i use the conclussion of others to jusify mi stance instead of ever adressing the analysis other made to reach said conclussion and see if i trully agree with the conclussion they reached

Even though Gamergate happened and a fuckton of skeletons were drawn out from the Media's closet we are still gonna belive the words and scores of these noobs who don't even know how to grab a controller

Is that how your friends sound like when you complain about plebs fuckin up the industry?

the ritsu fag only comes to Holla Forums for 4am threads

Nah, I don't avatarfag.

Wouldn't know, I wasn't in last night's. I was watching a documentary on Snowden.

Once again /r/ing the screencap of that Ritsu fag telling his mom about his waifu

Oh there will be salt and delusions of 4AM being better with avatarfags

Slight anger

Nah, I've seen him post his waifu a few times, and I'm pretty sure he got banned from /a/ for avatarfagging. He also watches all the threads on Holla Forums for anti-avatarfag sentiment. The guy really is pathetic. His involvement with 4 am is his only way to make people take notice of him, so it's no wonder that he's so bummed about the fact that he's going to have to actually make interesting posts instead of people simply responding because he's in the clique. He literally has nothing else.

I know I'll be there
man, it's been so long since I've been looking forward to a fucking 4am thread

CASUAL PLAYERS

I don't understand.
Aren't those two supposed to be decent games?
Am I retarded?

More along the lines of "Oy vey, you're living in gaming's past goy, get with the times"
He also bought XenoX and both Fates on launch despite knowing about the censorship, so I shouldn't be surprised

I still don't get the point of a review system if they can just ban your review. Incredibly vulnerable to favoritism.

I don't have a problem with that. It's just for what reason was it banned? Because it's offensive? To refugees?

Thats cause there is no point to it!

Sure you might find a few good ones that aren't cancer but most of the time, they're one-liners that half-hazardously tries to be funny so that they could score a lot of "found this review funny" points

Forgot to add

If you're too helpful in criticizing the game, some of the developers or publishers will not take kindly to it and they'll remove it just so goyim don't know

Fuck you man. If I feel like cleaning up migrants, I wanna know if this game feels like it.

Nothing wrong with that, I was talking more about how the review system was pointless because people use it to make unfunny one-liners made to score funnies instead of being helpful or devs getting too butthurt their game is getting negativity

Tonight, we will remind them:

I look at it, and all I see is "If I was friends with a steam mod, what's to stop me from having them ban negative reviews of my game?"

Theres a difference between casual players and Casuals
Casual players take a while to get through games/git gud due to low amount of play time, but typically don't bitch at the Devs
Casuals cant play games because they cant be assed to learn 1 mechanic, or are too braindead to be able to learn. Then bitch at the dev that they should change the game to cater to them

Or, more simply put
Casual players took a month to finish Undertale.
Casuals watched the ending on Youtube and went on tumblr to talk about it.
people with taste didn't play it at all

This sounds about right.

Too little too late.

you don't nuke your own lands that are under siege, you take them back by force

Tell that to Mark after succumbing to the raids and banning undertale threads.

BY THE WAY
GOOD GOING MARK
THANKS FOR NOT LISTENING TO US TRYING TO TELL YOU OUR THREADS WERE GETTING RAIDED.

Tell that to Belka

That's exactly what he suggested. Using force to remove 4AM faggotry. A shitty old forced meme "le Holla Forums culture" thread should have never been permitted anywhere.

Uncharted 2 is the only one I personally gleaned any enjoyment from. 3 was okay but I found it grew too heavy-handed with the setpieces and the story sucked.

I knew Uncharted 4 was going to be complete shit the moment I learned the primary antagonist was a stupid nigress who beats the shit out of Nate A man who successfully kills military trained men by the HUNDREDS every couple of years with his bare hands! and his brother on her own, two fully grown men with lots of combat experience and about twice the body mass, with ease not once, but three times.

You don't even get to fight that stupid cunt, Naughty Dog decided that their nasty white male protagonist getting to kill a black woman at the end of the game would be super duper offensive, and thus opted to have you fight her fucking stooge instead as the final boss.

Fuck that piece of POZed shit.

Oh, and let's not forget that Nate's daughter is going to be the protagonist in future Uncharted games.

Expect they were never vidya related anyway, so this little analogy of yours is moot.

I'd watch Pre-Rec if it was just Rich. He actually has decent opinions on most games.

Undertale is sjw cancer and deserved to die. Good riddance.

Is it too much to assume the game will revolve around staring at her ass, much like the webm you posted? Granted I don't even know if it's an ass worth looking at since I don't play that sort of drivel, just looking for a silver lining.

You know, that last one wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't added that last cringy line.

I guess. If you're into black chicks that is.

Well that kills that idea. So they've already gone full racemixing, no saving them now.

what an absolute fucking lunatic

Just realized if things are getting changed for avatarfags, then pic related banner ought to go

posting pictures of video games girls you like wans't always "LMAO HEY JURIBRO, HI YANGBRO" (yang isn't even vidya) nonsense

that whole crew are pretty much "Steam thread friend" backwash that ruined posting cute girls for everyone else

THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH

What's there to rage about?

Still, I find it hilarious a banner like that is made because I don't see "LOL threads are vidya" or anything like that

Nothin, just posted a webm of Rich I saved!

Times are a-changin' huh?

i figure mark or whoever initially gave waifu-wedsday a free pass because it -was- technically vidya but now its completely run its course and its just a circlejerk

and not only is a circlejerk, but an avatarfag circlejerk with a bunch of pussies who can't handle the bants and think their waifus would give an even remote shit about them

That is also hilarious, doubly hilarious they can't handle bants. I mean some of their waifus come from fighting games, correct? Well, if they can't handle bants, then they already suck at fightan because taunting is essential in those games!

And then theres cases like Junko from Dang It Ron Paul…

Is that a man, a Korean or both?

Congratulations, you got me on
Then you got me again at
>P:T < Zelda
What's the next step of your master plan?

Made by Diva, same guy who made the Trump Japanese video.

Pretty sure he is making fun of Hillary's cringe.

Divinity original sin was the best game to come out in years. I love how it destroys casual trash.

It hits me hard on how far we have sunk from the golden days.

I swear to good, all of them have to be underage newfags. They must be. Otherwise I would have to feel sorry for them.

4am is burning and we will rebuild it from its ashes

Who knows.

Well anyways, 4am thread just came up. Its going pretty well as expected

>Mark and the mods planned this goys
I can't wait for these absolutely horrible people to lose the only thing in their lives that has an iota of meaning.

Why is everything I see tinged in red?

Why? And how do containment threads affect you?

There is so much salt in the 4 am thread it's unreal. These pathetic manchildren are so attached to their shitty personas that they're having a mental breakdown now that they won't be able to treat Holla Forums as their own personal facebook group.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME MARK

Why shouldn't they be able to? Why was this rule changed? I doubt it was changed just to spite the people in that thread. Who the hell cares about containment threads?

JURIFAG BTFO

I find it ironic they're acting like that when we have IDs which eliminates the purpose of avatarfagging or tripfagging

No shit

>Avatarfags actually think that they're the reason why 4AM threads are nice

they are this fucking delusional because they only ever talk to themselves in their closed circles in there

People who use identities on imageboards always end up only noticing each other.

Anti-rage

Its funny really, that avatar fag wasn't wrong, the few times I posted in the 4am threads they where usually the ones responding to people.

Mark is way to much of a knee jerk faggot when it comes to rules, I mean let's be honest here banning irrelevant shit like that is literally turning this place into tumblr/reddit, for all the bitching you guys do, you just want a fucking hugbox free of things that make you angry when its so easy to hide or filter them.

It sucks really, 4chan's style of moderation is shit, to many faceless nobodies dictating what can be seen or posted, but the Holla Forums style of board ownership is garbage to, guess we'll never have a good system.

Because he drove off people with his faggotry. I'm actually going to post again now the avatarfags are gone.

Don't defend cancer user.

Hi, Ritsu, I thought you didn't post in any other threads?

The avatars are now accusing anons of being redditors. Wew.

4am threads strangely never needed a cabal to autistically reply to every post before avatarfags started posting in them.

If the thread can't be sustained by people commiserating and need to be maintained by designated fluffers, then 4am threads have no reason to exist and should have been allowed to die gracefully.

Sorry for the blogpost but let me just say this.
Second guy was based as all hell, I started working out and eating healthy unlike my usual diet of ramen and Kraft Dinner three meals a day and I can tell you I feel so much better, not just that I am more confident in my own abilities, but I honestly feel like I'm on fire and if I wanted I could do anything, my body odor has become far less terrible smelling from eating good food and as I result I feel more confident in interacting with people, I eat much less than I used to and feel full longer for less money than before now that I got my portions in check, a few people have commented on my weight loss, I don't feel tired all the time and have more energy, and overall I have been performing better in most areas in my life.
I tell you anons, if you're a fatfag turn your life around. Don't be like those fat tumblrinas who come up with excuses.
Sorry about the blogpost, here's some rage stuff, sorry if you guys have seen it before.

What I hate is how 4AM threads got taken over by avatarfags and turned it into /r9k/-lite with tons of attention seeking faggots. I have a few in particular I hate more than the others, but acknowledging them would only be giving them the attention they desperately want. Maybe after the 20th it will get better.

You know what's the worst thing about avatarfags? That it's so fucking easy to solve this problem: Just stop avatarfagging. No one would mind if they were just anons talking about their life and they recognized each other across each thread. They don't even understand how fucking annoying avatarfagging is to everyone else on the board.

Cannot parse. The fuck are they saying there?

every time

He is a kike so what do you expect.

i think i've been in maybe ONE 4 am thread before this one, it seemed pretty comfy though

main problem is avatarfags want their own identities which doesn't really work with the whole anonymity aspect
hence the avatars
just make your own board desu, it's not hard
i have one i use just for imagehosting

The gay couple adopted the kids.
Or so I think.

they HAVE their own fucking board

Nah, just cause we're not raging ourselves does not make this a failure of a rage thread.

They're saying that Harold was gay, married a man, and adopted kids so that way they can force an agenda in a children's book where that kind of stuff has no place.

o-oh
sorry, i don't come here often…

>>>/lewd/

ur a faget

But you know, it's actually kinda weird how Mark was so willing to nuke Steam Friend Threads right after the exodus, but is so adamant about keeping 4am and Waifu threads alive.

Son of a bitch, weren't the books about going against established thought?

I never thought about it that way, but yeah, I just thought it was all jokes for kids but now that I look back it did have a lot of messages about freedom and telling authority to go fuck itself.

kek

there's people who would do anything if it only meant they don't have to look in the mirror

Threads been bumplocked.

I love how avatarfags are throwing a huge temper tantrum like the retards they are.

I have the growing suspicion that there's more than one avatarfag that only visits Holla Forums for the 4AM thread.

they arrange their sleep schedule to get up at 4am every fucking day to be in that thread
I wouldn't be surprised if it were only for that

Well when you're in a clique and you suck each others dicks so much that you ignore people who aren't avatarfagging, that tends to happen.

I even love how some of them are planning to retaliate by being tripfags.

Instead of oh I don't know, not avatarfagging because its not a forum and thats too complicated for them, they decide to spend their remaining days chimping out

That's nice, but that sentence structure is absolutely horrid. "We're your dads when they were kids", wtf are they saying? We are your dads when they were kids? That doesn't make sense.

Good, easier to filter them all.

I know a guy who only comes for the Friday night threads so I would be willing to say a lot of them do. He never even talks to anyone in the thread, he just posts something and then tries to find the posts of people he knows. he has come pretty close to figuring out what I fap to

They're only doing this because /r9k/ bans this kind of shit.

Oh, some of them absolutely do. I would not be surprised at all if some of these people knew each other in real life and were using the thread as a facebook chat group.

This as well, 4 am is supposed to be about people, who happen to be up at the time, shootin' the shit. Not some scheduled event.

well this happened
I don't know if the two fucked, but the threads had dick pics posted at least twice

Well mateys, looks like this thread has also reached its point. There may have been more anti-rage content going on than rage but hey, enjoy the delicious drama thats gonna last for a week.

Not good for me to be staying up this late anyways.

See ya fags in another thread

sleep tight pupper

sleep tite hellwan

I want you to stick your futa cock in my ass, hellwan.

And here I thought my life was shit.

Sleep tite hellwan.

Every day is someone's glory days.

Welp, i'm done.

actually this is the second time i've ever checked a 4 am thread

last time was months ago

good try, though

And you're from reddit, amazing.

Says the guy on Botnetdroid.

i literally only said chanfags don't have legitimate reasons to dislike the game in question :^)
every thread they spew garbage memes instead of voicing legitimate complaints
i've seen people with legitimate complaints (low playercounts, don't like designs) and i'm willing to accept those

*most chanfags

He said it with fag too. Really doing a great job of not sticking out like a sore thumb. Hard to believe he's such a shitty poster. Who saw it coming? :^)

goddamn, I'm laughing so hard right now

at this point if you don't recognize that 4/Holla Forums is just highly concentrated autism i think you've got problems

Tell me more about autism, redditor.

Hello my fellow chanfags.

ITT we post dank memes. xD

Keep it coming, friend. You've turned the top tier rage thread into top tier cringe.

i'm aware
this is why i usually go to cuckchan
they're less "legitimately retarded" and more "angry retarded", which is mildly amusing

Don't stop. Keep posting.

What are the odds of this lolcow being underaged? I hope someone is capping this shit.

Yeah I'm definitely capping this guy making a few awful posts and nobody really responding except you, it's hilarious

How else are you going to post it on reddit? :^)

i'd call it more depressing than anything else

You're both huge fags in precious unique ways.

i'd like to think i'm at least self-aware of my autism, not that that ever really matters

I'm definitely gonna have to defer to your experience in faggotry. :^)

LOL UR RIGHT THIS GUY IS SO FUNNY IMMA GO POST HIM ON REDDIT 2 XD

good one xP

You're almost worse than he is because you think you fit in.

Thanks for being one of the faggots that killed the site.

Did I say 2015? I meant 2012 of course, back when GamingGate started.

Well, actually, naughty dog had nothing to do with Crash Bandicoot TWoC.

Good, at least they know they're shit. It's teenage retrogamers and plebbit\neofags that spread cancer.

I dont even game mad at games anymore

BASED
MODS
BASED
GODS

Gas the trannies and kill all the faggots.

They are cockroaches. "I've been here a long time so I'm good! Look, I eat the scraps!" When the exterminator (mods) come and gas their faggot asses, they not be missed by any user.

there are some people who just want to enjoy games, user…
i don't like to mix my hotline miami with my waifubait

i've only been to two 4 am threads in my lifetime but they seem pretty comfy to me
also i don't avatarfag and even if i wanted to i'm not autistic enough to hoard miles of waifupics