What is minetest?

minetest.net/downloads/

It's a clone of minecraft, but happens to be better.

It's free, actually moddable, and allows you to download mods while you connect. Plus, hotwheels had a little server with us for a while maybe a year back, so it's got the Hotwheels™ Sign™ of Approval™

Our server is at

catgirls.animebitch.es:30000

and it has factions, helicopters, technic mods, furniture, and other autistic assortments.

Hold E to sprint, you can craft 3x3 items anywhere, and inventory is I.

Other urls found in this thread:

en-minecraft.org/programs/1-launcher.html
forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13919&hilit=local save
technic.kosyak.info/
forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?t=2538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ESTONIA IS THE BEST OF ALL THE FACTIONS

the city is in ruins and peace is a myth

Hi Xenos.

server rules please?

There is none, just don't be a faggot.

fug didn't archive last thread, its forever lost i'm sorry guiz ;_;

SCREENSHOT THIS

JOIN TODAY

construction begins when we have reasorce miners, warriors to kill Xenos every time he shows up, and Builders to build the flying fortress in the sky.

The fortress will be fully self sustaining and contain farms and everything else we need to survive perpetually above

Xenos goal was always to seperate us by destroying our city because we lived too close together and too close to spawn for his liking, but we must be brought together so that we may eat the bread now and FUCKING SHIT we will eat the bread LATER!!!!!!!!

It would all be fine if name labels didn't show at any distance. No hidden communities can be kept this way, a griefer can always find it and explode everything with the very inexpensive TNT.

The only real solution is to ban Xenos, but god knows that's not going to happen.

He is literally the only person being a colossal faggot, everyone else is coexisting without any need for excessive server protection. Get him out and the problem will be mitigated, if not eliminated.

can I be a homosexual

Did the mods spawn those fucking rubber tree saplings yet?

Thank you sweet jesus.

Xenos is pictured related and did nothing wrong.

Xenos theme

Xenos buttmad, he heard the idea and is desperate to convince everyone to not do it, fucking hilarious

Xenos is pathetically trying to talk everyone down because he is scared of the fort idea and a family united against him.

use /tell (playername) to talk to everyone in secret and ignore him. WE OPPOSITE-RON PAUL THE ENEMY! we ignore HIM.

hey retards, i'll ban xenos if he's on, since he was using a hacked client

Do it

I was just banned
t. Xenos

Also I would like to mention that I wasn't using a hacked client but whatever.

You were using a hacked client, so you pretty much broke the only rule.

Can you explain how I was using a hacked client?
Did you just straight up believe the lies of other players?

I guess an agreed upon lie turns to truth.
Listen, if you really want to play, run the game behind tor or something, choose a different name, and never reference you being Xenos.
As long as you don't get everyone else mad, I could care less.

That's complete bullshit and you know it.
So it's clear that I wasn't actually hacking and you are just acting like this because you want an echo chamber to satisfy other players then? What happened to the "The only rule is not to hack!" principle then?

If you didn't want me to grief, then perhaps maybe you should have simply made it a rule, and I wouldn't have done it.
So basically you have just banned me for doing literally nothing wrong.

You're right, there's no way I can automagically find out if you were hacking during that time period, and fuck, what am I supposed to do, just have everyone scream at me till the end of time?

Just make it a rule to not allow griefing until faction wars, and then unban me.
Problem solved.

I support Xenos on this, he did nothing wrong.

How would that rule help?

I wanted to make a 2B2T type thing with minetest, with a little more structure, but it seems that everyone wants more rules, which I disagree with.

oh boy, another shitty minecraft ripoff

How big is it?
Like storage wise, asking because I don't have interwebs at my house and I need some autism blocks

You are basically setting a rule precedent by banning me right now.
It shows that if one does a mass scale griefing and everyone hates him for it and spread lies about him, then he will get banned.
You know full well that it doesn't take a hacked client to source two stacks of TNT, you are just banning me because people are screaming at you to do so.
You might as well say it's a rule if you are going enforce the situation like this.

Also, you can install a plugin and stalk me invisibly if you wish, it will then become clearly obvious that I am not hacking.

Xenos was Kicked

But not banned.

We now have a chance to build.

HOW CAN I HELP?

may the great spirit be with you.

Hmmph, I may pardon you…

No, he was banned.

the walls of the city must be coated in waterfalls so that blasts may not damage them.

warning, the waterfalls must never reach the ground, hold them back so that they pour under the city and are held together so that no one may crawl up the water and into the city.

a single water fall will be opened ONLY when allowing someone in or out.

nice try Xenos

maybe just the IP even if, but no. Xenos will not stop. I could see it in his eyes. He wont give up. even if he doesn't come back as Xenos he will come back. He will.

AND WE WILL BE READY FOR HIM!

Thank you for at least the consideration.

I'm not fucking Xenos, do I need to prove it by saying something as admin?

If you are admins then post bananer phone.

Yes unban me and announce the new no griefing rule. :^)

Yeah, no

HERE WE FUCKING GO

what does this mean?

in reply to the inspirational posts or another event?

reason: server shutting down

temporary or forever?

was admin Xenos all along?

I just dropped the nametag transfer distance.

What about my ban? :^)

the moment that server comes back up I'm ready to build not just a better town or city, but a better you and me. it has been painful, but we will emerge free FOR WE ARE THE HAMMER AND THE STONE!

if so, this could be useful. but we will need to communicate in the thread more, and use more instructions and the /tell (playername) function to whisper and give each other directions on how to get to far away places.

our fortress in the sky will be high that we might have to message people and say "we are up here" because they wont be able to see the name tags

THIS CITY MADE US ALIVE

Thank you very much admin.
Is the no griefing rule going to be enforced?

Please for the love of god do not unban Xenos. He can talk all he wants about how it's not in the imageboard ethos to ban people for trolling others, but at the end of the day everyone else has coexisted neatly and with the nature of the game it's too easy for him to ruin it for everyone.

The majority of us currently on the server do not want to be forced to retreat to a giant obsidian cube to protect ourselves from one fucking guy. The entire fun of the game comes from building out and getting better stuff, not with constantly living in fear of one idiot with a 12-year-old mentality.

Ban Xenos, stop obvious griefing, let the rest of us have our fun without overbearing rules.

This admin is legitimately god tier.

It's a small enough server that there doesn't need to be a hard and fast rule. There's a huge difference between occasional robbery or break-in and bombing and burning every building in a town and you must realize that.

If you prioritize autistic allegiance to some kind of lolbertarian principles over everyone but the solitary griefer enjoying the game then don't be surprised if no one wants to play it soon.

Don't do it! It's like forcing you to watch him masturbate. IT'S A TRAP!

OFF WE GO

I'm going to pardon xenos, and for now remove his interact privilege, and when I find a gameplay solution(basically if the nametag limiters work), I’ll add it back.

The nametag fix, while welcome, is a bandaid on the griefing problem. He already knows where all the current buildings are and it wouldn't be much effort to track people down.

As someone (forget who) said in the server chat, tying safety from griefing to distance from others only serves to turn the game into "single player with a chatbox" as everyone is forced to go it alone if they want to do anything significant without it being undone by sadistic fags.

Griefing is allowed, I just want to make it harder.

is being jewish allowed?

Yes Todd Howard, you can make fallout 4.

god bless

>Decide to try Minetest on Nextbook Android Tablet
Fuck this shit.

At the risk of sounding desperate, I have to ask: are you even reading my posts?

If you make the server a total free-for-all then it doesn't matter how hard you think you're making it. TNT is too easy to get, fires are too easy to set, and everything that isn't in a locked chest is too easy to steal. Can you not see the distinction between small scale griefing and wrecking up everything?

As long as large-scale griefing like Xenos does is allowed, there is no way for everyone else to enjoy themselves. Why the fuck are you still sucking his cock and hanging the majority of people out to dry?

I KNOW HOW WE CAN MAKE THE CITY EXPLOSION PROOF.
PUT IT UNDER THE SEA

May I ask, have you not noticed how I try to solve the server's problems? You seem to think that having a server nanny/admin is a better longtime solution then finding gameplay solutions, when in reality, you're the one suggesting bandaids over problems.

Why don't we
- lower fire spread
- make tnt harder to make
- make locked chest easier to make

instead of making me the official server nanny?

So, what's better about this?
Is it actually good, or are you just finding an excuse to play Autismcraft without the label?
Should I bother downloading it?

no hunger meter

Can be modded out of Autismcraft or you can just use an older version.

With regards to theft, let me clarify what I mean about only locked chests being safe, using Technic as an example.

The blocks for that mod are among the most expensive and difficult to make in the entire game but must be placed down, unprotected, to work. They're a great form of late game progression but are so vulnerable that they're unappealing to actually set up.

If you don't have any protection except locked chests then there's very little incentive to build a better base, which is most of the fun of a Minecraft clone in the first place, because you have to accept that anything nice will likely be ruined within a few days.

Faction claiming?

bunnyhopping

Isn't that literally a form of griefer protection in disguise?

At any rate factions still aren't working properly and given that the dev is on vacation won't be for some time. If that's your fix then it'll have to wait.

INTERNAL ERROR

SERVER INTERNAL ERROR

the matrix is failing!

we are breaking free!

SAY WHEN SERVER BACK UP SO WE KNOW

dont fall for any shit that makes you sense shit, its all Xenos posting in disguise

DONT LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND

Modds(tm) will fix it.

how can I change my skin? I've tried changing it in game but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I also notice people have custom skins, how do?

It's FREE. Isn't that good enough for you?

Are beds fixed yet?

Theme for the incarnation.

The story continued

holyfuck the server is in chaos, it is indeed the end times.

fun times with Holla Forums
tell me if you fags want a beta 1.7.3 MC server

Admin clearly teleported xenos.

Fuck that server.

This is what happened with SS13, and it happens here too.
Xenos = Gitgud

Fucking freetards ruined it again

yeah ok.

Xenos left btw

I'm out.

That was a BLAST haha.

list of events

ADMIN AND XENOS CONFIRMED FOR TROLLS

What's the new server?

Admin didn't teleport me there, I used a helicopter.

There's no way I'm playing fucking Minecraft. How hard is it to make a server on Minetest?

bullshit, I saw you zip up at the speed of shit

No way, fuck minecraft.

I meant, what's the new minetest server that will actually permaban Xenos?

It could have been lag. But why was he unbanned in the first place?

uh how about we just want to play the game faggot

Helicopters hide your nametag so if he flew by helicopter it could glitch out and have his name suddenly fly from where he previously was to where he got out of the helicopter. Or it could have been badmin, he sure as hell was real cozy with Xenos this whole time.

Permabanning Xenos from a new server would require knowing his IP which the current admin is probably not going to give out.

I thought acting like a niggerfaggot was a rule on the server along with no hacks.

That's because that is how nametag loading works under lag.
It's funny how everyone is getting asshurt at the admin when has done nothing wrong.

Because it's an anarchy server, and I didn't have a hacked client.

That is playing the game. You're as bad as the faggots who say "glitches aren't planning the game".

I can just change my IP anyway.

No it wasn't.

Admin is the niggerfaggot

Evidence?
You don't have any, because you know it isn't true.

it's playing the game but you can't say people don't have a good reason to hate you for playing that way

I never said that, I said that people shouldn't want me to be banned.

no there was a part where you said something along the lines of "its funny, you autists all hate me but you don't even have a good reason, i'm not breaking any rules"

you're implying that as long as you aren't breaking the server's rules people shouldn't shun you or not want to be around you. Are you surprised people would rather find a new server or an entirely different game just to get away from you at this point?

I don't remember saying it, but if I did, I retract that statement. I understand fully why people hate me.

If everyone on Holla Forums wanted you to banned off Holla Forums right now even though you haven't broken any rules, should you be banned?

BETA 1.7.3 MC SERB IS UP
IP: 72.201.147.79

Yea no, he always knew where we were, always had infinite diamond armor and weapons, and infinite TNT and lava buckets, and always teleported to us, either with hacked client or constant help from the admin who refused to ban him yet claimed he did nothing to help Xenos.

1. admin was helping Xenos
2. admin was not helping Xenos, and Xenos was a hacker and admin refused to ban

Either way, NOPE.

we need a new server that will ban Xenos so we can have fun.

one sec, gonna restart it to download more ram :^)

kk its up

I'm going to join as well.
t. Xenos

All of your evidence is nothing more than lies.

it must be a minetest server

nobody is going to play minecraft, that game is unoptimized and laggy.

we need a new minetest server that will ban any asshole the moment they pull a Xenos

agreed.

also, every single time there is a minetest thread on Holla Forums this story must be told so that others don't fall into the same trap.

but its fun

Nigger you better provide a crack cuz im not buying autismcraft.

Why don't you guys jut use a whitelist system? Does one not exist for Mine Test yet?

I've been on Holla Forums (first half, then full) intermittently (admittedly not a regular) for years and all this time I've had nothing but good experiences. I always thought the line about "chan culture" being toxic and full of sadistic assholes was a typical SJW attack, since I never saw that kind of behavior myself.

Interacting with Xenos is the closest I have come to having that perception ruined. His attitude toward other players borders on sociopathic and his attempts to justify ruining other peoples' fun with muh freedoms muthafucka are absolutely pathetic.

Here's the thing: "safe spaces" and moderation are detrimental when they're used in real life to block out opposing perspectives. We're not asking for a "safe space", we want to have fun playing a game without getting our shit kicked in by one bad apple with admin support.

honestly i don't think outright bans are the answer, I think a little bit of griefing is fine if it keeps things interesting. There was a part of Xenos' run that I will admit was fun, the adrenaline of running away to make a new home was great. Every great adventure needs an adversary after all.

But towards the end, it just became defeatism. When nobody has the will to play anymore that's when its gone too far. To xenos, I'd say he needs to work on his moderation more. Play more of a game of tom and jerry, you gotta let the other people win some too or else you'll demoralize them. Maybe throw em a few bones, let em kill you a few times to make it interesting.

Of course, the admin could also have some fun. Instead of banning him. teleport him to a prison of unbreakable blocks and let people come place mocking signs outside his cage until he amuses everyone enough to be set free. things like that.

basically make things fun and light hearted, and work through drama

Wow, I never realized that he was bringing us a new perspective by debating us with lavabuckets and tnt, thanks captain sweden!

en-minecraft.org/programs/1-launcher.html

I think not

equals to

don't be stupid, this could all be a shill attempt to pull Holla Forums back to minecraft, which is a shitty fucking mess of a game.

this is an attack ON MINETEST

its being attacked because like all good things in this world it is attacked! for being good!

beta Minecraft is better imo. I thought it would be fun if we had a serb.

It would essentially fix everything. Just add players and if they cross a line by hacking or something ban them. At the very least Xenos will have to join and make a request every single time which will make it obvious it's him.

The other option you could do is just add a password once the people who you want to be on are on or just set the player limit to a smaller amount so Xenos can't get on.

are you implying that it's wrong for people to want to have fun?

go fuck yourself

DONT FALL FOR THE SHILLS

MINETEST IS BETTER THAN MINECRAFT EVER WAS

white listing "sounds" good.

but I don't know.

we should try it. new server, new admin.

I'm not against people having fun, I'm against banning those temporarily preventing others from having fun.
I'm not awake 24/7, you could have taken trustworthy friends and built far away from spawn during that time. You could have also not just of overacted, since the city was originally going to be my original attack until everyone turned autistic.

You're not bringing any "perspectives", see . You're not the redpilled freedom fighter, kid. You're the mudslime refugee who insists that his random violence be accepted as an ideological expression.

Second, the fundamental point of all games is to have fun. You might have fun blowing shit up and burning what's left. Most of us don't and as long as you are not only free to do so but supported by the admin for it it reduces our ability to have fun with the game.

not even mad. you are 200% wrong and you should feel bad.

SKY CITY SUCKS WHO WANTS TO BE MOLE PEOPLE?

literally everything this person says is a lie.

he even admitted in the game "actually I just did it for fun"

nice try Xenos/admin

we wont trust that admin ever again, and we wont trust going to that server ever again.

new server, new admint, Minetest only, Xenos permabanned. Whitelisting feature. only nice people in. assholes banned.

i'm not fucking xenos

Xenos and the admin are SJW cuckcunts.

ok Xenos

this is really getting retarded

He's like a kid who yells at his mom that the only reason he doesn't clean his room is that she keeps nagging him to clean his room.

WE CAN BE MOLE PEOPLE
THE CITY CAN BE CALLED GUACAMOLE

Are you sure you're not fucking him? You seem to have been in bed together this whole time.

isn't that the jeb bush people?

Hey Holla Forums you know we can just pick a server from the list of server browsers

there are some servers that show #/99 spaces. we could just pick one, and tell Holla Forums to go to that one so that we can be safe.

Never claimed to be or though I was.
Fair enough.
Not true.
Actually not that much, I prefer to play normally.
Read

Plenty of other people were on the server having fun, it was only the autistic "escape" group who had their shit kicked in after overreacting.

That was the destruction of the city, not my second attack.

Says the person who wants a safe space.

Fair enough.

*thought

This really isn't about that guy anymore tbh, we just need to find a new server. Why are we even arguing about him still? It's not like we're going to let him fuck things over on the new server, so there's no point worrying about him anymore.

not a shill, I really like Minetest aswell, just had more fond memories with Minecraft.

WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN
YET MY FEET DON'T TOUCH THE GROUND

there is no point in trying to argue philosophy with this person, their goal is to just make everyone upset because they have a really terrible life and want to make others suffer even more

we just gotta find a new server, just pick one from the server list and we can all go there, Xenos will follow us and then Xenos will get banned when he fucks with everyone.

This sucks tbh

This.

how about this?

address

amhi.ddns.net

port

26/99+ players damage and pvp enabled.

testing, will post results.

hello ?

Okay.

Praise Todd.

fucking wonderful

needs a password to connect, other than that its perfect. Just type any password.

you mean minecraft serb? nobody wants to play minecraft

So…. okay.

that's our server for now. I'm happy with that if Holla Forums is.

I realize that we might have to take what we get but I do hope that in the long term we get a dedicated Holla Forums serb again, not only for the community but for the custom modding, etc.

I'll check the proposed new server later and see if it's worth investing time in.

address

amhi.ddns.net

port

26/99+ players damage and pvp enabled.

posting this in every minetest thread

if the admin there wont ban trouble makers, we will just move to another server until we find one that does. no problem at all. Xenos game over.

wew, it hasn't even started, lad

Fair enough.

Aren't you the one who opposes SJWs?
Nice projection, I'm a software engineer.
Enjoy your non-8/v/ server.
Yes and no.

you're not doing yourself a service there m8

good thing i've got the perfect board for you
>>>/civ/

you lose :)

How can I lose in a game which doesn't require to you to pay money to make a new account? :^)

you cant bother us anymore. that's how you lose. I don't care if you are the smartest software engineer in the world, you probably work at EA. your goal is to be annoying. you get enjoyement out of that. you have just failed that mission, this makes Holla Forums Holla Forumsery happy. enjoy not winning. failure at life.

How will I not bother you anymore when I can just follow you?
Not true.
Again, how can I be a failure at life if I'm a software engineer?

sad shit my man, you're still acting the ass I see

Cuz you have autism

:^)

Nope, I even got tested.

Check IDs as you continue making a fool of yourself online

What are you talking about? Are you retarded? I knew that it was your first post.

I like how the server owner went from "Let's make it impossible to start a new faction or go without a faction so faggots don't ruin our fun" to "I'm letting Xenos ruin our fun"

So how did the supposed new server work out? :^)

Severely laggy and lack of features.

gonna keep searching.

I will post when I find a good one

hold on

Why not make your own server? It can't be that hard, can it?

currently testing

pts.epixel-game.net

8/50

I play on a toaster

You need someone to host it, i.e. someone with an autistically good computer that they can run most if not all of the time.

is there any way at all to make names not visible at any distance?

1 million town will never be a reality otherwise

seems like an improvement and the admins seem strict enough that they might not be annoying yet they would definitely ban Xenos.

however, sprinting is disabled, if we can convince them to enable it, it would be a great server.

MOLE PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN AIR PPEOPLE

this server is beautiful.

I can't seem to talk to anyone, they wont say anything or wont answer me for some reason.

but there is absolutely no lag.

if they could enable springting and we could establish a Holla Forums embassy, this could really be a nice server.

This image is for anyone in future threads wondering what this drama was all about.

Given they were working on a faction mod, wasn't that not what they wanted?

Having a faction mod is still anarchy.
It would have just limited the rate in which someone could have griefed someone else.

So what you're saying is that anything with rules is still anarchy, it just slows it down?

There isn't still isn't any rules though with the addition of a faction mod.
It's like saying that the fact that you can't walk through walls makes the game non-anarchy.

But that's exactly what it means. If you wanted true anarchy, we'd all be using hacked clients to break the rules of the game. That or use creative mode, which is sort of the same thing. See, the rules of the game are still rules.

Hacked clients themselves are limited, so you would never have true anarchy I guess.

Exactly, so why even bother? Or do you just like shitting on other people's parades? Because all it does is make you and that one guy with 40-some posts look like a dumbass.

currently testing

how do you actually join the server?

Not bothering because something won't ever been absolute is pretty flawed principle.
Why bother living if your life won't ever be perfect?
Not really.
Explain how please.

cancel that, skyblock.

hold on.

you put the address 1.1.1.1. in one slot

and the port 30000 in another slot.

you choose a name and password (good one if sticking with it)

and hit join.

TESTING THIS

srvdev.sftmc.org

I guess my question here is "for what purpose". Why do you do what you do? What is your motivation. Your actions thus far have fractured an attempt at having a fun time with Holla Forums before it could really get off the ground. Another vidya thread dies until a few months later when someone attempts Minetest again. What have you done to contribute to Holla Forums as a whole here?

As for looking retarded, well, you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. On the other hand, Mr 50-some posts seems to be way more upset at you than everyone else in the thread. If it was your goal to make him flip a tit then you succeeded.

Also, you know Xenos can just go into these servers and bring proof that we're from some right-wing Mongolian pottery image board with enough proof for normalfags, right?

Well my first attack (the city_ was for revenge on an individual and for fun. I was originally planning to be my only attack.
The second attack where the true butthurt came in after I killed a bunch of people trying to establish a new base. I did this because even 2 days after the attack they were still assmad over what I did and they kept smugly claiming that I wouldn't attack again. I jest you not that at one point the only thing in the chat was related to me somehow for at least 3 hours.

Why would I do that?

So you're the boogeyman, but now you feel the need to back it up. Why is that, you don't seem to be having fun anymore, unless you're lying to me.

Because thus far your plan seems to be generating butthurt, what better way than preventing people from playing Minetest at all. If you want, I could do it for you instead.

I'm not having fun anymore because I actually don't like griefing that much. That's why originally I was going to keep it at being a single attack when I was bored. I also thought that the server would get a map reset, so that my damage would have been meaningless. I guess that I was wrong.

That's because the admin agreed with you. He also let you go after begging him. What you're claiming and what you're doing aren't matching up Piggybear.

Oh Todd.

searching

I think you responded to the wrong post, my name is Scrod.

currently testing

phase.ax.lt

Yes, he said that I was allowed to grief.
That's because he found out I wasn't hacking, which is the only bannable offense.
Read for my reason behind the second attack. In addition to that, it was also because I was basically disowned by my faction leader, who was in the group of the second attack.

For

no good searching again

Then why the third attack, or is nearly-60 just paranoid?

still searching

I never did a third attack, he is just paranoid.

lets try this

rrhgameservers.ddns.net

guys stop deconstructing Xenos logic, simply put he is a piece of shit, that's all that there is. he wants to be a piece of shit, he actually wants it

I've got two more questions. If you're still in the sever, why are you there when no one wants you and you're not having fun?

Two, do you remember the last days of the Banana Republic?

Shut the fuck up you gigantic faggot you're ruining this thread more than Xenos is!

currently testing

niggers

xeno in disguise?

my point is that you shouldn't argue with Xenos, as he is just trying to fuck with you.

nvm , searching

Lurking until shit gets sorted

trying

Because I want to have fun and I don't want to be the server boogeyman.
No.

trying this now

its a mob city surival

no

And my point is we had an actual Holla Forums server with actual mods coming eventually, and you're ditching it because some asshole messed with the fucking temporary test map. Once again, the map that won't be permanent and will be reset again once the final versions of all the mods come out. And more importantly you're destroying this thread with your pointless testing posts that contribute nothing but reply count that will cause us to have to make a new thread.

Alright, let me give you the rubdown. We were doing mostly fine, being faggots and buildan shit. Then one day some guy called Piggybear came in and did some stupid shit. We got rid of him and had a good laugh. Then he came back butthurt and started actually hacking. He did this several times before he got banned. It was around then that a lot of people decided to move to a Holla Forums server with a factions mod for fun. You should be familiar with history form there.

And if you really want to actually have fun, I suggest coming back under a different name, and try to resist the urge to grief when you hear the name Xenos being shat upon. I'd suggest nobodying your name but you already have an X in it. Maybe un-nobody it? Whatever, quit being a little bitch who throws a hissy fit over stupid shit is the gist of all this. That goes for 1/4th of the thread man too.

I explained here: and here: my reasoning for doing that.

I have no plans on hacking.
I won't be changing my name either.

I think this is Xenos and Xenos has a split personality.

the admin is corrupt and let a person like Xenos get away with all that shit, in fact I believe Xenos has multiple Split personalities and IS the admin as well. this would allow Xenos to powertrip and get away with anything without doing something wrong as the admin that can do no wrong and can't ban Xenos because he IS Xenos but worked his own behavior into the rules of the game so that he could do whatever he wanted but disassociate accountability and responsibility.

I get it, you're fucking with me. I'm done here, have fun faggots.

testing

internationalsurvivalgame.abilit.eu

anons we should try again another day

maybe someone actually good will host for us one day.

goodnight.

>>>/fringe/

This should be the image for the new thread

More like:

No fucking shit, it was fucking obvious from the start.

more like

are there videos of you guys playing?

never played minecraft

Nice OC.

It's Minetest, and I don't think there is any videos.

sure send someone away for saying something smart

forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13919&hilit=local save
I have a copy of the map (my base+the ruined city), I didn't get to the air city so I do not have it. I'm also taking random screen of the city and his surrounding, if someone is willing to make a new server, I'll forward everything to him.

Where do you change the language at?

Either someone destroyed it or the admin deleted it. Now I'm going to have to remind them to preorder Skyrim Remastered.

No worries Scrod ;^)
I'll preorder Fallout™ 4.

Also I don't get any issues reported on GitHub so I can hardly fix existing bugs.

Redstone "veteran" here, played Minecraft since 2009 and am now fucking tired of the shitty playerbase.

Does Minetest have:

Redstone

Pistons

Dispensers

Hoppers

Droppers

Comparators?

Do you actually make them useful or do you install casualized bullshit like "trading plugins" and whatever?

Yes, all of these exist, even though they're not the exact same. They can be made useful, and as far as I know, there is no such thing as a trading plugin installed.

Delete the jap language pack and it'll work fine.

We also have a Technic plugin installed:
technic.kosyak.info/
forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?t=2538

Is there any server that focuses on warfare? I mean building your base for the purpose of actually fighting the other team and killing them, rather than autismbuilding giant inefficient castles and weird shit. Something along the lines of a 3D King Arthur's Gold.

until a few days ago, there wasn't any worthy facitons plugin, but now I am working on one, which is close to working (of course, bugs are still present). Unfortunately drama and a couple 12yo kids seem to have ruined this particular server.

Are you retarded by nature or on purpose?
A thread or a post is something you can walk away from without abandoning the site completely. Hours of work is different.
Do you really expect people to shrug their shoulders at a huge castle being blown to bits because "technically allowed lel"
Besides, this site is about the exchange of ideas, what idea are you expressing by REPEATEDLY destroying all progress?
you know you are just using poor administration, don't even try to pass it off as libertarian "proving flaws of the system" or "allowed is condoned" bullshit.
I wanted to get into this game but fuck it, I don't have time for this trivial sisyphean exercise.
+1 point, enjoy how much faster the game will die because people who allow themselves to be bullied in real life think it makes them cool to kick other peoples sandcastles on the internet. Have a good life being pointless and desperate for attention :)

You said like 5 days ago that faction wars would begin in 48 hours. What did you expect?

I'm not the admin.

Nice butthurt.
I stated earlier that I'm a software engineer, chances are I make more money then you anyway.
So if I'm pointless, what does that make you?

they destroyed it again

I didn't say that, I said power banners would be working in 48 hours, and they were (they were just uncraftable).

Incorrect, when I asked when faction wars would begin you said around 48 hours.
Also even if you didn't, this whole debacle started after someone stole 8 turrets and two stacks of TNT from me before faction wars even began.

There are plenty of quiet extensive minecraft mods, what makes minetest so much more better?

t. pleb asking for enlightment.

Modding Minecraft is a pain in the ass (there is no official modding API), clients have to install the mods too, it's unfree, etc.

So you can mod minetest with an offical modding programm?
You still need a lot of computer-language knowledge I presume tho?

Modding Minetest was a pain in the ass last time I checked. It's piss easy to make an extremely simple mod, but as soon as you want to do anything the least bit complicated you realize there's no support for it in the API and no way to work around it.
Even things as basic as chests and mobs have horrible desynch issues which make them frustrating to use.

It's modded in lua. Read the lua tutorial and see if it makes sense to you.

If you're just adding blocks and crafts with no special abilities, you don't even need to know how to program, just copy-paste some stuff and tweak it.
Now, if you want to make funnier stuff, you'll have to know how to program. Fortunately, Lua is not a hard language.

Entertaining thread but this condensed autism only reinforces my decision to never play anything with Holla Forums.

CONFIRMED FOR HAVING A TERRIBLE LIFE AND WANTING TO MAKE OTHERS SUFFER.

A 6 digit paying job when you are single isn't really a terrible life.

Holy shit bro I think you need your safe space :^y

LEL

No one died in that comic.
I'm not the one who wanted someone banned because I didn't like that person. :^)
Picture related.

Tell me about it. I should've learned my lesson back when I tried TF2C. How come Krautchan's /int/ never runs into those problems?

Oh gee it's the tale of the uncharismatic man again shocker.

I mean if you wanna go there then I don't see anyone in these threads except for you who wanted anarchy so your edit is just about you pissing on and shooting people.

People seem to have just wanted you to fuck off and stop being a cunt so you threw a temper-tantrum.

But I mean why should I care what you do I make 7 figures a week :^)

Hope you are enjoying that (future) alimony.
The admin wanted it too.
Which is wanting a safe space.
I never said that I didn't care about anyone's statements due to my pay rate, I just said that I'm clearly not a complete failure at life.

press F to pay respects

You are a weak man, and an even weaker individual i bet your dog even walks over you

I have literally seen that no where in these threads other than talk about a broken mod if thats the case it's the admin's fault for bad avertising.

Read above you Chaos loving fagboy.

Not from these ivory towers kiddo. Also I cant tell if it's cognitive dissonance or you just failed reading as a kid but holy shit this is funny as fuck. 11/10

Okay.
This guy is the admin:
And?
It's clear that your "7 figures a week" statement is very unlikely, hence why I assumed that you were mocking me. No cognitive dissonance or illiteracy, you're just inbred.

I don't know why I expected anything less than this level of autism when I opened this thread. Minecraft and its ilk seem to be plagued with extremely immature and autistic multiplayer communities.

Who's on tombstones?

fucking THANK YOU, this is literally what anyone needed to do.

Well I mean at least you accept failure quickly

And I realize that he hardly posts in the threads only after you showed up did he get above the whopping 4 he had in the last one. Look at the OP from the last 3 where nowhere it states this is a PVP focused server, just people building shit.

It's obvious that you have zero social skills and lack common decency and probably fellate yourself with a garden hose out of self pity.

Honestly the server is lonely now, but it's kinda cool because it has a post-apocalyptic feel to it

mineycrafta 1.7.3 server is down, can someone host the better game?

The projection is real, I mean you have a six figure paying job totally for real, I beleive you too why cant you beleive me man? I thought we were friends bro.

This is why I dont post from my phone fucking seperating my shit

Your point?
Having a six digit paying job is fairly common, a minimum 52 million dollar a year job is extremely rare. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, that's why I don't believe you. If you have evidence, show it.

comfy office i found in this ruined building

the ones i remember the name

I need a point to make fun of a retard and show how a thread being misleading can bring in people who wouldn't understand what the servers about and call for blood when shit happens? News to me but I thought that was the point my bad i'll try again from the top.

Sounds like someone else in here has had the exact same thing said to them.

If you have evidence why don't you show you weren't cheating, I mean taking photos of how you got all that extremely high amount of incredibly valuable resources shouldn't be hard. You have to have a place to get them all from you had to have storage containers of some kind.

Then id gladly show my credentials but I mean what are the odds you can do that :^y

i'll make it bigger when names come up and have the marble ready

I never said that.
You are making the claim first, so the burden of proof is on you.
This is all of my items currently. You are being absurd by saying that one is required to hack to only get this much. I'm not going to take pictures of where I mined because it would take hours and thousands of pictures to cover the entire distance with screenshots. If you really wish I can give you the co-ordinates of the mine opening so you can follow my trail.

The burden of proof isint on me at all ive asked you to clear your name something that shouldn't be too hard with a few simple screenshots.

You've shown an item chest that could literally be anyones with nothing except for the item screen itself whoa I totes believe you now showed me up good.

Im not asking you to go through your entire tunnel network im asking for a picture of where you put all this shit and how you get and to your mine.

But I mean spawning directly into a world without being in it before with multiple sets of diamond Armour and tools a massive amount of TnT and what seems to be an infinite amount of lava buckets seems kind of off to me. Like impossibly off

But I mean I literally have no reason to believe you unless you show actual evidence when you've been shown to be a liar, even admitting to it in these very threads.

for those who haven't seen, I'm going to go explore RAPTURE

WAIT A MINUTE THAT CARD

I've actually broke in there before though, SlimCognito (I think it was his) had literally nothing in there at the time.

Cool architecture though.

I had to break in as well. as far as I can see it's not finished, the last room was still full of water

Which I have done.
Picture 1 and 2 related.
Pictured 3 related. It's around a 600 block drop.
That whole sentence was complete bullshit.
A friend of mine gave me a bunch of iron and diamonds when I first got on. For the first attack, I spent about a total of one hour mining for resources to make 1 and 2/3 full stacks of TNT and 24 lava buckets.

The question is not what you have now or whether that was gotten legitimately. People want to know why after only a short time spent on the current map (what with that three-day break) you were able to immediately come out with numerous lava buckets, large amounts of TNT, and full diamond equipment. Those things usually need a reasonable amount of playtime to accrue.

Did you not just listen to what I just said?
Diamond Armour = Friend basically giving it to me.
TNT = Super easy to gather.
Lava Buckets = Super easy to gather + friend giving me iron.

Well I mean he had a "Friend" give it to him, un named to keep it on the hush hush. Wouldn't want people to know who made his client.

dasu gave it to me.

I'm waiting to see your "52 million dollars a year!" proof now.

Dasu some good shit m8. Although I find it funny that you didn't bother to show the outside of your comfy little abode. For a man who acts very big you have a lot to hide.

I'll show it to you once you provide me with :^)

It's been clear this entire time that you are full of shit and that you are just trying to get worthless information out of me.

Sure picture related.

I wouldn't say it's worthless information, people know who gave you all those materials and let you run rampant. Along side showing what your interior looks like. If they search hard enough they will find you.

It was basically well known that dasu and I have been working together.
I don't care if you find my house, my items are all in locked chests, I have nothing to lose.
As I said earlier, it's very clear that you are extremely butthurt and inbred.

made shekels and vending machine

Im not butthurt at all I don't even play autisimblocks but you seem pretty fucking angry. It was fun messing with you, later fuck boy.

Sure thing, kid.

Yes I was pretending to be retarded by making you give away safely guarded information while also hitting your ego down a peg. Gotta stroke that dick just a little harder to make yourself feel better. Dont worry one day you wont be an inviolate and you'll be able to have a meaningful relationship while you troll people on a minecraft clone im sure of it. :^)

CTRL+F -> Xenos -> 86
My base co-ordinates is: -519, 28, 4670.
If you think it means anything of worth, you are inbred.
while you "troll" people on a Vietnamese flipbook forum im sure of it. :^)

And while also lying about the fact that you are actually successful. :^)

Here's some more, I actually breath air in real life.
Pretty sure I've been the one to run things on this server. You sound a little bit triggered, cuck. :^)

Screencapped for future generations.

I didn't think I hurt your ego this bad. It's okay user you aren't a total waste of life. You made me laugh.

You're the one who said you were going to leave, yet you are still here 3 posts later. :^)

Those who laugh last, laugh the hardest.

The autism in this thread is fucking staggering.

Thanks for the read.

IT BEGINS

are we gonna make a new thread or is this it? I'm all alone on the server now and feeling lonely.

Thread must either get 700 posts or hit Page 13.
I will make the thread if you wish.

is there a server up?
is someone getting a server up?
or are you really letting yourself get cucked by one player?

server is up, with no problem in the last hours ,around 7 players in

ip? the one in the op is down and theres like 20 in the thread

ignore me im retarded, i copied the port into the ip.

Dat's a pretty cool mod yo

pretty sure he's got this on copy-paste the whole time. he keeps sending it in chat and nobody responds to it. I guess he's posting it here to see if it will get a reaction.

Sure thing m4mm0n.
>>>/fringe/

Funny how the SJW Jew cucked niggers always show up for one post at a time and never seem to respond.

m4mm0n left, i'm still in the game, which is why I didn't respond right away. sorry for leaving you hanging and gasping for attention

Sure thing m4mm0n.
>>>Holla Forums