ITT Holla Forums Chads

Post'em.

hahahahaha. When will they learn?

You know what for someone who's supposed to be a nigger, he's pretty much a tanned white guy.

fun fact: during the Attitude Era, a moral watchdog group took aim at WWE. one of the things they took issue with was The Rock, who, according to them, was a "stereotypical white skinhead"

That's how you know they were full of shit. Steve Austin would have been a much better target if they were sincere, he even actually had le edgy redneck as his whole gimmick.

He is a samoan half-breed, so he's an island nigger.

Why am I not surprised
“As far as the Jewish Question is concerned, I think that whites need to take responsibility for what they do themselves. I think that it’s not useful to blame our failure on the machinations of others. People who are constantly talking about and complaining about Jewish influence remind me of blacks who think everything that's ever gone wrong for blacks in the past or ever will go wrong for blacks in the future is because of white racism. I think that blacks need to be responsible for their successes and their own failure, and I think that the whites have to as well.
At the same time, I think that although many Jews are on the wrong side of questions of nationality and questions of race, I think that some Jews are on the right side. And I think that it would be wrong simply to exclude them from the efforts of any kind of racial sanity in this country simply because they’re Jews.”
— Jared Taylor

No gays allowed

shoo, Chris Jericho

same guy?

does that tattoo look like something a black or white guy would have?

The first Predator movie is fucking full of Chads down to the smaller guy who died last just before Ahnuld shouted one of his trademark one liners. And of course the Yautja are a fucking race of Chads.