Why genocide?

Do we have to exterminate the Jew?
Is there any other way?
I just can't justify killing women and children even if they are Jews.
Can't you see killing innocent Jews is evil?

Fuck off slide thread

dubs.

Ban this cunt.
Fuckin' kike.

Not slide, if you kill the innocent you are just as bad, if not worse than the Jews.
The Holocaust was bad enough the first time.

Smells like you need a shower, kike.

I myself am white like you. But even if I was a Jew that wouldn't be reason to kill me.

You are literally subhuman.

What are you, a time traveller? Tell us when it happened first, if indeed we are worthy of witnessing it happening in our timeline.

Remember when Hitler showed compassion and tried to have the Jews deported intead of executed? Remember what that got him?
No, you don't, because you don't know shit and haven't lurked for two fucking years before making this dogshit thread like you should have.

Actually I think Holla Forums is a terrorist organization.
I think you guys are trying to re-write society so you can genocide all non-whites.
This whole place is illegal, crimes against humanity status.

I'm sure every single nation that has expelled them in the past asked those same questions, how well has that worked so far?

Sure thing holohoax exposer. You are all terrorists.

Those countries where racist.

Lurk. Read every thread. Learn to hate.

No one "wants" to kill jews. We accept that removing the group that selectively bred for psychopathy is a necessary burden, and our warriors psych themselves up for this otherwise solemn duty with memes and jokes.

Lurk and learn why you must hate.

nope, cause if you dont go all the way, they will make shit up and accuse you of doing it anyway.

No. I refuse hate. This place is just another terrorist organization.

Maybe the Jews are right? You guys want to kill them all. Of course they will defend themselves against racist terrorists.

Sure thing Shekelberg.

OP IS A RETARDED FAGGOT GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Sure thing terrorist.

Sage, report and hide.

nope, they are liars, its been historically proven. They take advantage of a host society till they get kicked out, then make up stories about how bad their hosts were. Same thing for over 2000 years

your empathy will cause your own demise.

Terrorists.

And there go my sides. Perhaps tumblr or instagram will be more palatable to your delicate sensibilities.

Holla Forums wants to genocide
YOU
in particular

You cant win an argument, so you resort to petty name calling

No, you people use fear and terror to achieve your goals. By definition you are terrorist scum.
Just because its the truth doesn't make it ok.
Society is built on lies, half-truths and deception.
Your truth is destructive, like any weapon.

WAS BEING TERRORIZED PART OF YOUR PLAN RABBI?

Yes. We are the most powerful terrorist syndicate on the planet. Our operatives are in every government, every major corporation, every secret society. Our leadership is lateral and daisy chained. We are more dangerous than ISIS or any other CIA/Mossad psyop simply because we are real. We have perfected psychic warfare and have disabled Israel's Sampson option. Our UFOs conduct secret raids nightly.

We are wizard terrorists and we are coming for you.

sage

Yet, here we are.

Yes, kill the damn lot.
They're a parasite and we're weak against its words, they will forever use that against us.
But we are stronger in everything else.

We have to remove it, it makes us punch ourselves in the face.
Also, they achieved nothing on their own, it's all off the back of our forebears and even today.

Yeah, they took our research, then spent some time telling us we're worthless warmonger demons that have no achievements other than being mean, til we believed it, forgot about our glory, then they whipped out our own old shit and impress us with it.

HAUNEBU 2 I BELIEVE IN YOU
ALWAYS SEIG HEIL AND ROMAN SALUTE WHEN YOU SEE OUR BOYS IN THEIR CRAFT. IF YOU SEE ONE THEY WANTED YOU TO SEE THEM

I'm screen capping this and reporting it to the fbi, NSA, and cia.
This place has somehow discovered a power that is dangerous as hell.
You must be stopped before you exterminate whole groups of people.

bläck, the damn plague, pest.

It's not a matter of good and evil, only so far as there are 'necessary evils'.
It is like the killing of wolves or bears on an island. Yes there are a limited amount, yes the majority have not eaten of your flock, but damnit you're going to kill every one you see after you lose your first foal of spring. Your foals will forever more keep being eaten, your grandson's as well, and maybe eventually one of your own children too.
It has to end. Do not suffer a scorpion to sting, or a wolf to bite, for their nature is antithesis to your peace.

TRUTH IS SCARY DEAL WITH IT SHITSKIN

Fucking checked.

(checked)
As usual, twisting our own laws against us.

We have to go double Hitler + extra on them this time.
The plus extra is because multiplying a nonexisting holocaust by two remains zero.

You are all terrorists.
A day will come where every last one of you will be tried in a court of law and executed for crimes against humanity.

Nope, wrong.
The genocide is not to cause terror, it's to get rid of a pest. who are you terrorizing if everyone in the group that you consider your enemy is dead?

So what if you have some sort of "magic".
We have our courts and our people.

Where exactly do you think you are?

Jews have done everything they possibly can to turn this into literally an us or them situation. There's no going back. The only thing that could possibly prevent it is if the Jews literally surrendered unconditionally and turned every single one of their leaders in. And that will not happen.

A Nexus of power of some sort, that you Nazis have utilized.
We WILL find a way to use memetic magic.

Give this a listen

oh no geez, plz stop it you're terror-izing me. Don't mock us, you wouldn't want to radicalize us, would you?

That statement is full of delusions. From top to bottom.
Imagine if we were in the right, if you are capable. God knows the second I did, when I followed the logic of everything here to its source, to its extent, I realized just how much I was deluded.
Stick around and learn something. For starters, talking is not terrorism. Terrorism is a physical action. Words have meaning. A terrorist committed an act. Please name the act.

Well, I blew up Megaton for fun

You've broken your own rules, kike

Such a great piece of writing, isn't it?

Morally grey at best.

Every last one is a child of Satan, and his works they will do. There will be no peace or harmony on Earth so long as they are allowed to defile it.

And this is precisely why you and your kind need to be eliminated. Your beliefs are fundamentally evil for there is no greater good than truth.

The spiritual battle has already been won. It will take time and nothing else before the physical world follows.

It's still illegal under u.n. charter to plot genocide

I'm afraid because I recognize that you guys are actually the Nazis from ww2, and because you might just win.

Kek'd out loud at that one Bucky

oh no the un. like anyone here cares what the un thinks.

also
pick one

Because they will exterminate us otherwise. Like they always wanted and try.

We've already won

Nah. The magic would seek you out if you were worthy of it. Now fuck off and learn about jews or I will shoot you with my wizard terrorist brain lasers.

There will be another neurumberg.
All of you will be punished.
Just because you are armed doesn't mean you can stop the world from destroying the u.s.
A Nazi u.s. is unacceptable.

no one here is really a nazi. besides hitler didnt hate jews, just the ZOG. most everyone here doesnt believe the holocaust happened

Yet Soros and his ilk are free to commit genocide through population replacement. All the laws in the land have been cut down to chase after the us, whom you call the devil, and we've merely turned around to chase after you. Where do you think you can hide now that the laws have been laid flat?

A great and destructive worldwide civil war lies in the future, and you've nowhere left to run.

You should be. The cruelties visited upon us by your people will be returned a thousandfold.

And?
The U.N. is an organization that appointed Saudi Arabia to the head of the Human Rights council. At no point past the eighties would I consider that organisation as having a shred of legitimacy. We're not discussing the legitimacy of law here, besides. Your argument is non-sequitur to the question of terrorism, as this would be an ethnic purge by another ethnicity, not an organization.
Go complain about Serbs or Ossetians or Tibetans, go to complain about the Byzantines or the Tasmanians or the French of Haiti. About Ukrainians. Go complain about this and that have already happened. Your morality is not our own, we know it is wrong by your standard. Ours is a much much older standard, one built of the bones of the dead. We do not wish to be added to the list of 'un-peoples'. Necessary evil does not permit alternatives.

Slide thread confirmed, gas yourself so we don't have to

You mean like israel and palestine?

The best part of your existence is that your masters have your name and address on file. It's how they pay you, after all. Think about what happens to you when we're in charge.

The UN was created solely for the establishment and protection of Israel. At no time and in no capacity has it had any legitimacy, nor does it have any force of law.

No. The world will not allow the Nazis to control a nuclear power on the scale of the u.s.
The moment you start exterminating Jews you will get nuked.

I'm actually not paid. I'm merely a person in a public office here in Israel.

Heiled! There is no stopping this Juggernaut.

Checked trips
==OP AND ALL KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH KEK=

Fugg forgot to sage.

Our Sampson option will stop you.

and how exactly are they going to do that. china and russia dont care. The third world cant sail for shit, and the moment europe tries to recruit the shitskins they will start too riot and loot because they told them to do something with weak defences.

ϟϟHEILϟϟ

We have nukes in every major city.
We are Israel, g-ds chosen country.
We cannot lose.

You said it yourself. We are

Wizard terrorists

We care nothing for your nuclear weapons. Shoot them. We will turn them into birds or funnel the energy of the explosions to power our spells.

Wizard. Terrorists.

You know your kikel country gets glasses tonight , right?

TOP KEK. you actually had me going/ well done for making the most entertaining thread all week. im kind of disappointing that you let the mask slip. i would have preferred you to have kept going.

Are you a teenager, or a woman? You make short statements without any sort of logic behind them, expecting them to be true because..?
Poland and Hungary are not doing anything different from what we plan. No action has been taken against them. If their way spreads then defacto all of Europe has Nazis with nukes. Guess what, nukes are still a bad idea. Nazis would not be willing to nuke, because that's a logical thing. Nazis work on logic, not emotion. Not like you.

Just because you stole our word magic doesn't mean shit.

You have no understanding of the scale of the creature you face. We are not "the u.s." We are not "Russian hackers." Have you not seen the far right rising all across Europe? The noose is tightening, each thread woven from every country you once thought you could control.

Your Sampson option will guarantee your extinction.

It's good argument exercise, that's for sure.
A machine untested is bound to fail.

No, I realize exactly how dangerous you are.
That is why you must be stopped.

Word magic belongs to the bards, and now the bards return. This shall be your final flyt.

Never in ten thousand lifetimes yid
MY MEN AND I WILL CONQUER THIS QUADRANT OF THE GALAXY WITH OUR COMBINED WIZARD TERROR MIGHT

Not everyone here thinks they need to be killed. We can just sterilize all of them along with all the niggers.

:P almost now here comes my ban for faggotry and shitposting
I was going for permanent ban for being a Jew

Fag

¿Do we have to exterminate them?
No.

Is there any other way?
Yes. Exile them to a contained region….or plan outer space.

There are no innocent jews. Having said that, the killing of a living being is not justified: exile or outer space, but even before that happens, lots of blood will be spilled.

What? You think we ban jews on sight? Hell, our best Ben Garrison de-editor is Jewish. We only ban asses like you if its funny.

Tempting the fates? Unwise Kike scum. Our final victory is soon at hand. Your wretched people will pay for their crimes in a tidal wave of blood.

Yep.
Nope.
Nobody cares, and your only option will be to stand with your people or die with your enemies. Your call faggot. Plus, your precious Jews? They have no issue killing women and children. None whatsoever.
Choose one.

Checked mini Satan

Faggot.

Exile to containment always fails.
That time is past.

You have no true power, no power but that which we have granted you.
And we can - and will - take it away when required.

There is no hope for you.

Pointless waste of time. You don't go around sterilizing rats - you kill them and be done with it.

Lurk 25 more months.

It's more effective to sterilize them and let them live their lives in Israel IMO. If you hunt them they'll be more likely to hide and escape.

Kikes would probably try to steal genetic engineering tech. just kill them where they stand.

Ask the inventor of genocide, the homosexual jew, he knows.

All I see are Rabbis fighting Jews in this thread.

Apparently not racist enough.

Konfirmed Kosher