Groceries and Cooking Thread

This is old news to everyone on this board, but just about all of the food everywhere gets a kike stamp on it if they pay the kike. The kike stamp lets kikes know that they paid the kike tax and they won't eat food that hasn't paid the kike tax.

Great. Moving on - I'm trying to actively avoid buying foods that pay the kike. It's very hard, though, and I thought I'd start a thread to share ways of avoiding these. In particular, I want to discuss specific brands and ingredients that avoid the kike stamp, and I want to discuss recipes that manage to do so.

As for my own successes:

Ingredients

1) Fresh vegetables and fruit never carry the kike stamp. Fresh vegetables and fruit are auto-kosher, I guess. Buy and eat fresh vegetables and fruits, for more reasons than one.

2) Pork never carries the kike stamp, it's auto-not-kosher.

3) Chinese sauces rarely carry the kike stamp. Dunno why, but I've managed to avoid it on Teriyaki sauce.

4) Food you get from the butcher probably won't carry the kike stamp. I shop there lots, so I get whatever meat I want. You can probably find non-kosher meats relatively easily, they really hate blood and blood gets everywhere.

5) Eggs often seem to come in a non-kosher variant.

Basic Recipes

1) You can make Chinese Pork Stir Fry without giving money to the kike. You can even slather it with teriyaki sauce, and it'll be yummy.

I want there to be more than one thing on this list. :/

Things I can't figure out

1) Spices. I can't find spices that don't pay the kike. In particular, I really want Rosemary, Thyme, stuff to make curry powder, and Barbeque Sauce.

2) Flour. I have no fucking clue how they managed to kike all the fucking flour.

3) Milk. They kiked all the damn milk, I feel like I have to buy a fucking cow to get unkiked milk.

Please discuss, and if you have ways of getting around this more, please share them!

Other urls found in this thread:

oukosher.org/product-search/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I should have also added that Chinese noodles never seem to carry the kike stamp.

It's actually very easy to grow Rosemary, and it tastes better freshly picked. If you have the space my advice would be to have your own herb garden. It's not hard, you can pick up the live plants from walmart's garden center, or any place that has a garden center.

Barbecue sauce is super easy to make from scratch. nigger brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire, maybe a little mustard for tang or Tabasco for heat, and a dash of smoke flavoring.

As to milk, you can find a raw milk supplier. It's gonna be expensive, though. If you have the room raise Nigerian Dwarf goats for milk.

Flour, you can grind your own at home, after you manage to find a grainery that sells to the public.

Meat, you can raise your own for slaughtering. Rabbit is fairly tasty. Goat is pretty good, and you no longer have to mow your lawn. Chicken, always a good choice, and great for eating all those pesky bugs in your yard, and you get kike-free EGGS. My space is too small to support a cow, or I'd have one of those too.

About the only way you can go full Kike-less diet is to grow/raise it all yourself. Than you can be assured of it's purity.

Anyone have any tips on goats? I'd be keen to have one or two, can tie them or electric fence them if they're not too crafty (I think they are).. Don't particularly like the fuckers and they don't like me..

Is fucking cheap though.

Way to poison the well.

Goats are very craft and avid climbers user. Honestly treated the same way as dogs they behave like dogs and are equally intelligent.

3) Chinese sauces rarely carry the kike stamp. Dunno why, but I’ve managed to avoid it on Teriyaki sauce.
NEVER. EAT. SOY. ANYTHING.

Actually, fermented soy breaks down all the bad shit (if you can find real soy sauce and not the hydrolyzed crap). Avoid soy-milk and soy-meat like the plague tough.

fermented food is the food of the white man. if one can not stomach the various fermented foods of the world you clearly do not herald a lineage of conquerors

Is it really that bad for your manhood? It's got protein out the asshole and I need dem gainz

No, it doesn't. Stop spreading lies.

SOY ANYTHING PROMOTES ESTROGEN BUILDING! NEVER EAT ANYTHING WITH SOY!

This actually makes me a little iffy about eating them now. I always feel a little off eating anything that displays intelligence above a certain threshold. I stopped eating octopus after I found out they were intelligent rock gardeners.

You're fucked if you go down that path, user.
Don't eat plants then either. They're pretty smart, can communicate and show pain responses, respond to different types of music and show group behaviour.
Let alone the conversations I've had with them tripping balls….

Which is why I don't eat them tbqh. They're great pets and make decent money selling the offspring. You'd be surprised how quickly a well managed herd grows. I enjoy walking around the pasture with the heard following right along. Polite sage for semi blogpost

Fair point, but I did specify a certain level of intelligence. Until plants learn to speak to me without me being flown out on psychedelics and cows start acting as smart as dogs, both are welcome to get the fuck in my crockpot.

For fruits and vegetables, l would highly recommend boycotting anything and everything that comes out of California. The farmers there are one of the single biggest reasons for the nigger brown hoards existence. Don't give them even one single cent.

It's basically estrogen fruit. You might as well be taking birth control. If you want "gainz" eat real animal protein or at least organic plant protein like pea powder, etc.

A lot of Asian products don't, you can avoid giving money to the Jew simply by buying most of your products from an Asian supermart

Goat milk isn't good every day, it acts as a laxative in large amounts
Goat milk Feta cheese is excellent though

As for chickens i once had a hen(someone gave me a chick they got for Easter and didn't want) any tips on dealing with parasite infections? I used ivermectin anti-worm medication and covered its pen with diatomaceous earth and my chicken still kept getting persistent parasitic worm infections that eventually killed it.

By spices online, turbo-nigger. the grocery store is to food what a mall is to clothing. You can get small farm grown spices, tea mixes, fancy hippy flour, and other non-kiked pseudo-health shit online.

yes lets go back to muh traditional life while jews take over every institution that matters
then wonder what happened when can no longer afford property tax and have to to foreclose to some handrubbing merchants

Shocking. Just shocking

A vet can help with worms. Chickens are great to own. Anyone with land should get some. You get an unlimited supply of eggs and the occasional home prepared bird.

not that I'm doubting your or complaining OP, but ima science!-y kinda guy. Any explicit evidence these are in fact stamps to that effect? As in research of companies, principles, etc.?

Agreed. Once you've had farm fresh eggs, you'll never eat store bought again.

and are quite delicious too unlike doggos

I've never had dog. Is it good? I doubt I will ever eat one, just curious.

Avoid milk, soy, aspartame, acesulfame, sucralose. Avoid anything contained in plastic. Use glass jars. Avoid hormone meat

Subhuman detected.

Could grow coconuts to get the meat and milk if you live in a warm climates sell it to gooks, spics and "health freaks". They call it the meat but it is white, edible part of the coconut. Shitskins love that shit and will cook it as seasoning with chicken, beef and whatever else.

This should greatly help in planning your non-kosher shopping trips. It's an up-to-date searchable database of OU kosher certified products, brands, etc. Note even things like laundry detergent are extorted. Really quite remarkable the grasp 2% of the population has on our food industry.
oukosher.org/product-search/

what are you talking about? Are you questioning if there are kosher stamps on foods? Go look in your fridge, genius.

low T detected

not at all, but edible. think bear.

I thought was I was asking was clear enough tbh. Since in you're case obviously not, I'll repeat the same gist, but with smaller words.

cool?

prove WHAT? The picture is a compilation of kosher stamps used by different agencies across the world. Have you never seen them before?

BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
+ 1lb. Coarse Ground Pork (pasture-raised non grain-fed)
+ 2t. Sea Salt
+ 1t. Ground Pepper
+ 2t. Ground Sage

Mix
Cook
Eat

>>>/oven/

Jesus christ, user, you can't into cooking for shit. You need somre additional fat in there, otherwise it will be too lean for sausage. Add some more spices for fuck's sake (thyme, cayenne & a tiny dash of fennel seeds) and some nigger brown sugar or maple syrup.

Also,
DRINK RAW MILK
NIggers.
realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/

wtf are you talking about. The shit is like half fat.

Nigger, I think you need to learn a thing or two about minimalism and taste you italian sausage loving faggot.

Don't knock it until you try it.

Italian Sausage is not Breakfast Sausage.

To clarify:
t. = Teaspoon
T. = Tablespoon

best thing i ever learned about diet was watching Stanford's free class on nutrition.

This nigger can't get stunning newbie gains with GOMAD and starting strength because his guts are prehistoric

Easy. Drink raw honey instead, user.
Problem solved.

raw milk is non homogenized slow pasteurized right?
(pasteurized at 140 F for 4 to 8 hours as not to damage the milk but still kill the shit that kills shit)

No. These agencies you speak of, this is the target, more or less of my enquiry. Obviously someone compiled this image. Unless they were batshit, they must have had some evidence to the claim of the veracity of the data. Understand? I didn't make the claim these were all kosher or whatever symbols, OP (and, by extension, you) made it. I asked for evidence thus.

Clear now?

grey poupon is god tier white mane shit. fuck u niggers eating great value bbq sauce on yo tendies

Not to be too much of a faggot but you do not mess around with raw milk unless its coming from a teat in your mouth. Listeria doesn't care about your politics or race; if it doesn't kill you it fucks you up bad enough to make you a ward of the state or indebted to (((them))).

There's a goat farm near me, hippy-dippy bullshit type of folks, who killed 2 kids and maimed another for life with listeria in their raw milk despite best practices and standards and safety and blah blah blah. Probably lefty parents but all of them were white.

It's clear you're wasting your and everyone else's time asking for proof when you could just google search kosher food stamp icons. Don't bother replying, prove this filter.

Real milk is milk that comes from pastured cows, that contains all the fat and that has not been processed in any way—it is raw and unhomogenized.

Real milk that has been produced under sanitary and healthy conditions is a safe and healthy food. It is important that the cows are healthy (tested free of TB and undulant fever) and do not have any infections (such as mastitis). The cows should be eating food appropriate to cows, which is mostly grass, hay or silage, with only a small amount of grain, if any. The milk should be full-fat milk, as many important anti-microbial and health-supporting components are in the fat. The cows should be milked under sanitary conditions and the milk chilled down immediately.

Raw milk contains many components that kill pathogens and strengthen the immune system. These include lacto-peroxidase, lacto-ferrin, anti-microbial components of blood (leukocytes, B-macrophages, neutrophils, T-lymphocytes, immunoglobulins and antibodies), special carbohydrates (polysaccharides and oligosaccharides), special fats (medium chain fatty acids, phospholipids and spingolipids), complement enzymes, lysozyme, hormones, growth factors, mucins, fibronectin, glycomacropeptide, beneficial bacteria, bifidus factor and B12-binding protein. These components are largely inactivated by the heat of pasteurization and ultrapasteurization.

This five-fold protective system destroys pathogens in the milk, stimulates the Immune system, builds healthy gut wall, prevents absorption of pathogens and toxins in the gut and ensures assimilation of all the nutrients.

WTF is this thread doing on Holla Forums?
Cooking is for women, not self-respecting straight White men.

kraftheinz-foodservice.com/en/productsandbrands/spreads/greypoupon/products

Make your own mustard, user.

Says the guy who was never had "real milk". Nobody likes milk that tastes like wheatgrass and onion.

yep, I was gifted an herb seed kit years ago. I have two window boxes full of herbs now. shit's awesome

ground pork is 94% lean unless you explicitly add more fat to the grind… Even burgers are 80% lean, user.
there's a difference between putting one ingredient in pork and calling it sausage and knowing what a proper sausage is composed of.

Go look at any standard breakfast sausage, it has fennel seed. Also look at my post and note I said a tiny dash.

Honestly the real trouble is keeping rosemary plants in check. Those things grow in every condition like weeds. My parents had a rosemary bush in the front yard that seemed to double in size every year, even though it was barely tended to

you can only eat grey poupoin in the back of a rolls like a real white mane. u too poor. u must be a dreamer bro.

didn't McD's hire Obama's former PR fag? I know they're niggerED as fuck

I grind my own pork. And locally, it is 70/30.

I am sure you know all about propper sausage, user.

There enlies your problem.

No, says the fucking link, nigger.
realmilk.com

I think you have these confused, user.

mcD caters to niggers. every commercial is a hiphop rap cyhper with niggers doing prison poses. IM LOVIN' IT. no g for dat hippity hop flava yo.

i cook my own food/ u cant trust fast food where the employees are low iq nogs that will shit and not wash and put period blood in ur food.

You should get out a little more.

Thanks, colt.

i want to go on a date with a hot girl but i'm lonely and at home. tinder is a bunch of fakes. i don't know what to do.

Perpetuating gender stereotypes.
GET OUT

What if you live alone, user, or with only male room mates, or a single father ?

I know you're suggesting I'm some sort of faggot for understanding that sausage isn't a pork patty with sage, but it actually comes from my years of cooking traditional German foods, mostly via knowledge passed down from my grandparents (grandpa was a pig farmer in the midwest so I know more about pork than I care to). If you grind your own pork for sausage, you must be adding fat to the mix, because only very selective parts of the pig contain more than 10% fat. And by standard, I mean traditional. I could take a shit on a bun and call it a non-standard hamburger and you'd probably call me a faggot for liking the standard kind. It's ok, user, I get it. You know everything and have nothing to learn. Got it, I won't educate embarass you any further.

Lol. Make your own cola drink. I am sure you have access to cola nuts where you live.

And all contain a Mediterranean spice.

Yes, sir. 50/50.

I know the difference between italian sau-sage and gaelic sau-sage.

All of history's greatest chefs have been male.

Pork belly is good as it is, it's the 70/30 I get ground locally.

yes, pork belly and parts of the shoulder have a good enough ratio you can grind it without adding fat, but pork belly is good on its own so I hate to waste it in a grind. Sage bc this is a pork tangent on a kosher food thread.

(checked)
Best protein for High T is pumpkin seed powder, it's essentially the opposite of soy

I am full of shit, here:

Sausage
1400-50; late Middle English sausige < dialectal Old French sausiche < Late Latin salsīcia, neuter plural of salsīcius seasoned with salt, derivative of Latin salsus salted.
seasoned with salt

I have been saging this thread on accident, sotrry op.

What about no, I'll eat all the meat, milk and cheese I need to keep my muscles up.

shit-tier recipe user

wew

Go be a heeb somewhere else.

wtf, user, are you Taylor Swift ?

"If calories weren't a thing…"

I should have guessed that's what passes as sausage in Ireland…

wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshire_sausages

I'm a fan of pretty much all mustard. Colman's is fucking intense. Been taking a liking to nigger brown stadium mustard's lately.

No, it's not that they're bad, but i'd rather get high-value protein instead of fucking vegetable protein, if I'm to eat something that has fat and calories mixed in.

Literally the worst cuisine in Europe. Infamously bad food, user. We all get it, you like bad food. Stop bumping the thread 20x in a row trying to prove to people that your shitty recipe is eaten by other people too. No one fucking cares. Eat my filter, faggot.

This is the same d&c shill tactic used to against the french and australians.
As I said before,
GO BE A HEEB SOMEWHERE ELSE
Or provide your kosher sausage recipe passed down from your arab ancestors.

Irish people are great, their traditional food isn't. Sorry, McBrady, no one wants your island food.

Translation: my mom still cooks for me

not a fan of mustard unless it's homemade and has honey mixed in it

wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_cuisine
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_dishes

You might be thinking of the Scotts or the English.

I won't be specific about the brands, because I'm not a burger, but there's a general nutritional advice: drink/eat yoghurt/kefir
I've tried so many health-related things, but this was the most bluntly beneficial one: after I'd started to eat it daily, my shit became intact, my acne cleared up and I've been feeling overall better
kefir is way sourer, so yoghurt is safer if you're not a fan of the taste
just be sure to buy a plain unsweetened full-fat one; if it has additional ingredients or it's low-fat, it's most likely pozzed with sugar and other additives - if you want something in it (like fruit, flakes), add it yourself; I personally enjoy it with spelt flakes, this way it has nice a crunchy texture
if you freeze it and add some fruit, it's basically a healthy ice cream

OP while I see what you're thinking and planning it might be a little too daunting of a project to try to eliminate buying this stuff completely unless you can sustain yourself via farming, hunting, trapping and foraging. The real trick to beating the jewish strangle hold in terms of food is just being as thrifty as possible is the way I see it. Shopping at Aldi's these past few years makes it rather obvious that a number of things you buy are marked up literally because of what brand they are. Nabisco for instance being as big as they are should be able to produce cookies the cheapest if my rudimentary understanding of economics is correct. However, being a name brand and possessing national advertising, ~100 years of being the first name in cookies and prime real estate in major grocers lets them charge more for them, in fact it may REQUIRE them to do so. Such are the times we live in. Conglomerates over charge for frivolous items because they (((have))) to keep expanding and pushing profits higher or else their investment money is going to dry up somehow.

I'm a poorfag. I eat a bag of potatoes every month and switch it out with rice. I eat chicken and rice or chicken and dumplings 10 days out of the month. Porkchops and rice 4 days, tilapia and rice 4 days, vegetable stew 4 days, oyster stew 2 days, spaghetti 2 days. And the rest of the 4 days I eat whatever I want and can afford.

If somebody knows something cheaper let me know.

Deutsche Küche has some pretty great soup. Aldi’s is a great place overall.

frozen vegetables are cheap and healthy, you could replace potatoes with some

Get into Ketosis and become Keto adapted

speaking of healthy ice cream, you can freeze slices of (peeled) bananas and then blend them once frozen. it's remarkable how much the flavor and texture is like ice cream (of course, slighly banana flavored) and if you throw in some strawberries etc. you can make it whatever flavor you want.

Replace potatoes? Are you joking? Rice and potatoes are my staples. I would go hungry without them.

?

Start your own garden! Don't have land? Grow shit in containers! Don't know how? Read Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew. It's a beginner's guide to high-yield organic gardening in tight spaces. Don't forget to compost!

I've been eating quinoa lately tbh

I saved that pic awhile back what's wrong with it?

Beans are cheap as shit and have loads of protien and fiber. There are dozens of Red Beans and Rice recipies online that actually taste amazing

Also, eat more goddamn broccoli

Dried beans take forever to prep. I need food with quick prep times.

pretty sure most meat is full of the estrogen that's given to the animals

Just soak them overnight before you go to bed, fam.

Rice reduces testosterone levels. You feel like you would starve so easily because your diet is mainly carbs. Your body can only do two things with carbs, burn it for energy relatively quickly or turn it to fat. Get into Ketosis. Learn about Ketosis. It's the true way to get back to basics in human nutrition. After you get adapted you canstart putting potatoes back in your diet and you won't need to eat as much. Leave the rice for the Asianfags.

Fiber and fermented foods together do this, as 60% of your shit grows in your colon as the bacteria ferment the fiber. Psyllium husk + Raw milk do this well.

Ice cream is healthy, depending on the maker.
Ex. vanilla ice cream can be keto, as more than half of the calories come from fat. Sugar is only bad in concentrations devoid of protein, fats, and fiber (carbs).

MILK SHAKE
1/4 C. Heavy Cream
1/4 C. Whole milk
vanilla
cocoa
salt
ice
honey

Blend that shit in a blender. Add honey while blending.

Meat is too expensive for me to eat a lot of it. I eat meat just about every day but not large portions of it.

Sprout your beans, user. It takes time but it is worth it. nigger beans are a great choice.

A healthy adult male needs ~60g of protein a day. 20g a meal.
Ex. 3 eggs = ~20g.

Where the fuck do you live where you can't find some kinda meat at a reasonable price?

I forgot banana.
Add a fucking banana to this recipe.

Sounds good, user.
Make sure you get
~50% calories from fat.
About equal parts (visually) fat, protein, carbs (fiber).
This recipe can help:

It's mostly fat that comprises the Diet. Fat from cheese, some spinach/kale/greens and some eggs and you will be straight. The body doesn't actually need a whole lot of protein. I don't even eat meat I just eat the eggs most days.

The cheapest meat is chicken but chicken isn't high in protein. I eat one chicken breast when I eat chicken. That's about 40g of protein.

SPROUTING BEANS
Supplies:
+ Mason Jar(s)
+ Cheese Cloth/Strainer Lids
+ Beans
+ Water

Instructions:
+ Soak beans for ~6hrs
+ Drain beans
+ With cloth/lid on, set jar upside down at angle to let excess water run off.
+ rinse and drain 1 or 2 times a day for 1 or 2 days

You can sprout to greens but just the root needs to poke through for regular use. Cook and eat and add to salads and shit. If you sprout a bit longer/don't rinse as much you can ferment them.

Same here. How healthy is it really? It tastes damn good at least.

Thanks.

I hear it has a lot of protein, and I got a shitload of it for cheap and it really plumps up when you cook it. It seems a little too good to be true and it's recent popularity and """super food"""" status make me a little wary. But yeah it seems to check all the boxes for me but I'm not nutritionist.

Yes it does. Adolescent vertical growth depends on protein.

Also, carbohydrates hydrate the muscle and are very important for performance.

Look into:
Dr. Dominic D'Agostino

Most conventional meats have ~6/7g of protein per ounce. If you want high protein meats, look into alligator/crocodile meat.

Make sure you wash the beans first, before you soak, so mold from doesn't grow on it. And pick out the dead ones and the rocks, too.

About the protein content Wikipedia claims the following

which seems to be comparable to rice, but I don't know.

I am definitely keeping it in my diet regardless.

No, buy coconut aminos and use in place of soy/tamari sauce.

Stop that shit, user.

I didn't say the body doesn't need protein, I said it doesn't need a lot. As in as much as people think. Too much protein spikes insulin levels just like carbs and sugar will. The body can make its own glucose from fat. It is important, but we don't need to eat a lot. And as for vertical growth, that's interesting but I'm done growing and as I said I know the body needs it but not the ridiculous amount people eat. The amount your body can synthesize depends on genetics, and too much protein also lowers testosterone in a dose dependent fashion after a certain point.

Not really, user.
Adding Tamari, fermented soy, to foods on occasion is a-ok.

High doses of phytoestrogens have been shown to impair male rats’ ability to produce offspring, but the same effect hasn’t been found in male humans. Since many of the concerns related to soy come from studies in rats and mice, it’s important to recognize that rodents metabolize soy isoflavones differently than humans, essentially making these studies inapplicable.

While individual cases of sex hormone changes in men eating soyfoods have been reported, these men were consuming extremely high doses of soy (3 quarts of soymilk per day, in one case), and the effects were reversed when the soy intake was discontinued. A 2010 review in Fertility and Sterility concluded that “neither isoflavone supplements nor isoflavone-rich soy affect total or free testosterone levels” and that there’s “essentially no evidence from nine identified clinical studies that isoflavone exposure affects circulating estrogen levels in men.”

Sasauge is salted meat. The requirement to cast them in intenstines isn't a hard rule.
See:

Dr Dominic D'Agostino is a proponent of Ketosis also. I thought I recognized his name. He agrees then, carbs aren't needed from the diet in the amounts our Modern Diet gives it to us. Look Dr Eric Berg also. Hes not a (((Berg))) but he's and Aryan Berg. More proof for that is Dr Oz and a Jew York Doctor tried to streal his ideas for "body types" based on where you carried fat on your body, but changed around the Ketosis information so basically all the advice Dr Oz gave was useless.

Interesting, I did not know that.

The body can convert protein to glucose, too. So I disagree with your assertion that too much protein spikes your insulin levels but fats do not.

And repairing damage from eating and exercising, too ? What about gains, user.
WHAT ABOUT GAINS

Interesting. I guess then it's a cultural thing, I'm Austrian aka German and here nothing is called "sausage" unless it looks like this.

I disagree with his ratios, though, as a performance athlete, and his more recent work, and the work of Dr. Andy Galpin, are in agreement with a more balanced proportion of macro nutrients.

Equal parts protein, fat, and carbs (fiber).

Is a cook. BOMBS diet, as good as it is, overlooks the reality of cholesterol and saturated fats in the healthfulness of the human diet.

I have no interest in shoving my meat in a colon, however, I eat polish and bavarian sausage with potatoes and beer every day after my second workout.

I mean kook.

IRISH

It's just that your body does not use insulin to break down and absorb fats. I'm sure you've heard the term "fat soluble". And yes protein can turn to glucose, proving even more glucose is really not needed from the diet.

And yes protein does help the Gains, and you should definitely get it, just not so much it turns to sugar in your body and gives you fatboy sybdrome. The amount varies from person to person user, one mans gains is anothers type two diabetes.

don't worry goy

When blood glucose gets low, your body can temporarily fill the gap by drawing on glucose stored in your liver, but those supplies are limited. When they run out, your body can produce glucose from fats and proteins. ""

If this wasn't the case, your argument would imply that any meal can and will spike your insulin levels, because of combining three insulin spiking foods, fats, proteins and carbs, which is not true.

Go be a heeb somewhere else.

Fat digestion begins when a gland under the tongue secretes the fat-splitting enzyme lingual lipase. Gastric lipase, secreted by cells in the stomach, continues working on the fat molecules as the muscles of the stomach wall act like a blender, churning and mixing stomach contents. Together, this emulsifies the fat by breaking up large fat globules into smaller ones, distributing them evenly. It takes your stomach longer to digest fats than carbohydrates or protein, so higher fat meals may make you feel fuller, longer.""

When food makes it to your small intestine, absorbtion happens, the proportion is all that regulates insulin spikes. If 3/3 bits are sugar, insulin spikes. If 1/3 bits is fat, 1/3 bits is protein, and 1/3 bits is carbs, then insulin levels are maintained at a healthful level.

It's all about balance.

👌

First pic looks dank, user.

I am making this shit right fucking now !!!

Blame the spanish and the english.

Stoopid Irish died durring potato famine while exporting lobsters.

It may "imply" that but never did I say that. In fact I was specifically referring to eating protein alone or "lean protein" which will spike insulin levels faster than if eaten with Fat that is also contained in said food. Let's not "imply" or "assume" and lets "clarify". Trust me, I wouldn't be talking about this complicated subject if I hadn't learned about it thoughly first, and it is very complicated and therefor easy to misunderstand if only looked at from one angle.

In nature, fat and protein are often in the same source. Just like most carbohydrates naturally would come in foods high in fiber and high potassium levels. In out modern diet, sugar is overconsumed to toxic levels. Carbohydrates are often alone or modified or enriched so that things like bread and (((bagels))) can spike insulin FASTER than sugar.

Test yourself, see what happens for one day if you eat no carbohydrates (not including from vegetables) or sugar and only eat fatty meat and vegetables and see what happens. Your body will unnaturally start to crave sweets/sugars/carbs despite not needing it for any process in your body nor for energy. If we were in the wilds of ancient Europe, would we be eating carbohydrates every singel day to fuel every thing that we do? It's an inefficient primary fuel source compared to ketones.

Notice Im not saying all carbohydrates are bad give you insulin induced AIDS, I'm saying our current diet is out of whack and the levels we currently eat everything in is disproportionate to the way it is supposed to be.

I think the term is sausage "links". What was talking about is more of a breakfast "sausage". I don't think i've seen it used in any other meals(such as for any lunch or dinner meals). Sausage "links" however, are more traditional and what your talkin' bout.

Thanks for clarifying that.

The bacteria in your colon will eat the two mucin linings that they live on and that protect you from infections and will eventually die off, causing "colitis" as your system recognizes the proteins in all foods that make it into your blood stream through what heebs call "leaky gut".

DO NOT CUT OUT CARBS

Glycogen is stored in the muscle and is a more efficient source for the muscles during use, as the body has to circulate ketones which take longer.

i always get a rise out of Italians' obsession with tomatoes and their grand mama's sauce recipes for the same reason. that's Mexican food fam

Yes, an enzyme in our mouths also is where we get NO from when we eat vegetables. Stomach acidity is the next step, and bile is the next that helps break down and digest fats. But Insulin only spikes when we eat proteins and carbs, and insulin resistance due to insulin spikes is an epidemic in modern society. Look how sloppy most people look nowadays, now look at any picture in nigger and white and you wont see it. Obesity used to be considered to make you eligible for a freak show in a carnival, much less fat children.

The Nahuatl (Aztec language) word tomatl gave rise to the Spanish word tomate, from which the English word tomato originates.""

I remember reading the instinct against some green foods as kids (yuck) is a survival instinct passed down for millenia.

Do you mean together without lipids ? Or are you referencing your assertion that protein-only and carb-only diets spike insulin ?

And what are your thoughts on the equal parts macros diet ?

No fat only diets would not spike insulin, and that would be astoundingly difficult to find. And the average person is only able to carry about two teaspoons worth of sugar in the blood. So what happens to the rest? It is stored in muscle in small amounts that get burned off quite easily or its turned to fat and deposited on the body. Ketones, the process of making them may take a little while to produce enough and the correlating enzymes to also use them, BUT the process of turning ketones into glucose is not slow, it happens as fast as needed.

Did you know babies mostly run on ketones? The brain prefers ketones? It makes us smarter, and our bodies run more efficiently on ketones. Certain processes need glucose in the body but again our body can make glucose.

GOT HEAPS OF MATERIAL FOR ANONS

Self-sustainability & Survival >>>/zundel/714
Health & Diet >>>/zundel/713

get in here

Carbohydrates in high enough amounts without enough fiber, and Proteins in large amounts or without accompanying fat will spike insulin. But insulin stores carbohydrates as fat, it turns the fat atorage switch "on" it does not burn fat for energy, hence why fat itself does not have the effect of spiking insulin because the process works in reverse of that which it does with carbohydrates.

Then how do protein-only diets spike insulin ?
I feel like they don't

Babies are keto vegetarians until they start to eat solid food. Proof that milk is dank.

On occasion is OK, sure, but never is better. Use coconut aminos instead. Same end, better flavor.

Like this, it seems:

50 grams of protein from lean ground beef was found to only modestly increase insulin levels, leading to speculation that the type of protein may influence the insulin response. Interestingly, even though in this study protein caused insulin to increase only moderately, it did stay increased for more than 2 hours.""

So although this insulin response was small, it was prolonged, and it was still enough to lower the amount of Free Fatty Acids (FFAs) found in the blood, signifying a move away from fasted state metabolism (using body fat as a fuel source). In fact, Free Fatty acids did not return to baseline levels until more than 3 hours after the protein was consumed.""

In fact, while in non-diabetics the insulin response to protein is usually only 20-30% of the response you would get from an equal dose of glucose, in diabetics the insulin response to protein can be as high as 94% of the equivalent glucose response.""

So what? Whites can't eat tomatoes because they originally came from a different part of the world? Don't be an idiot.

Why do you separate punctuation from the rest of the sentence?

I think "insulin spike" is not accurate here. "Moderately raises insulin levels for prolonged periods" seems more accurate.

Yes raw foods are the way to go. Lots of vegetables and fruits. We need our people strong in every sense.

I grow my own thyme and rosemary and basel and a ton of others. It's really easy and cheap.

I don't think the Jew can be avoided 100% until we've eliminated 100% of them, but everyone can cut way back. You don't want to eat anything processed anyways. Avoid shit that comes in a box.

ever hear of teff.
its like natural soylent green
without the ppl
everything needed in proportion
and alot of minerals

Same in the UK.
user is talking shit, a more appropriate term for what he linked would be "meatloaf."

I'm a frog !
Where are you ?

That's wrong.

Not in "loaf" form, user.

Pork patties?

It's still closer than "sausage."
Meatball, meat dumpling, meatloaf, what it definitely isn't is a sausage, UNLESS it did have a skin which has been removed, which we can see from the recipe is not the case.

Insulin is what shuttles the amino acids from Protein where it's needed in our cells. Fat does not do this as it's digested and absorbed in a different way. Protein turns i to glucose slower than would a carbohydrate, but it still turns into glucose and even if it doesn't it still still requires insulin to be absorbed into cells. Even taking an amino acid will secrete insulin levels because after the protein is broken down into different aminos it still requires the insulin. Actually cortisol will also do this when we develop insulin resistance, raising cortisol levels. Fats simply put do not get used by Insulin.

And the equal diet thing could work for some, people's genetics really do determine things like that. Some siblings growing up in the same household will notice their brother gets fat eating the same foods as they do. The thinner sibling won't be a super model most likely, but may not respond the same way as their sibling and balloon up as quickly.

I think everyone should at least try to get into Ketosis and see how they feel. My brain feels like it did when I was younger, when the mind seemed sharper. Almost like when I got an adderall from a friend in high school, and I could focus and think of things and feel a slight bit if euphoria except I'm not taking drugs. Idk user you would just have to try it and see what happened.

Could be called a patty yes.

What is the "skin" made out of?

Teff, cooked Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy 422 kJ (101 kcal)
Carbohydrates

19.86 g
Dietary fiber 2.8 g
Fat

0.65 g
Protein

3.87 g
Vitamins
Thiamine (B1)
(16%)
0.183 mg
Riboflavin (B2)
(3%)
0.033 mg
Niacin (B3)
(6%)
0.909 mg
Vitamin B6
(7%)
0.097 mg
Folate (B9)
(5%)
18 μg
Minerals
Calcium
(5%)
49 mg
Iron
(16%)
2.05 mg
Magnesium
(14%)
50 mg
Manganese
(136%)
2.86 mg
Phosphorus
(17%)
120 mg
Potassium
(2%)
107 mg
Sodium
(1%)
8 mg
Zinc
(12%)
1.11 mg
Other constituents
Water 74.93 g

I should probably contribute something aside from being triggered over grammar.
For very poor anons, or those living in temporary accommodation without cooking facilities:
You can use a kettle to cook a variety of foods.

Animal gut or synthetic animal gut.

So when you're eating sausages you're eating animal guts?

Kraut diaspora in burgerstan, ma cherie.

But it is. Pic related.

Unless you have artisan sausages then the skin is probably collagen made from the hide.
Traditionally, gut. The feces is squeezed out and the gut rinsed before filling.

It's mislabelled unless America has a variant definition. Sausages always have a casing, that's their defining feature.

Is Ethiopian flat bread flour.

you can get the grain pre -flourifiedmilled

Digestion Part 2: Your Small Intestine

Most fat digestion happens once your food passes from the stomach to the small intestine. In the upper part of the small intestine, the duodenum, mechanical emulsification continues with the help of bile acids released from the gall bladder, where they are stored after being produced by the liver. Pancreatic lipase, an enzyme secreted by the pancreas, then splits triglycerides apart into smaller parts called diglycerides, monoglycerides, and free fatty acids.

Absorption and Transport

Further down the small intestine, these smaller fat components are absorbed by the layer of cells lining the intestinal wall. Smaller fatty acids go straight to the portal vein where they bind to the protein albumin and travel to the liver to be used for energy or turned into longer chains as needed. Larger fatty acids are reformed into triglycerides, then are packaged into lipoproteins called chylomicrons and released into the bloodstream.

Metabolism: Energy vs. Storage

As chylomicrons travel through the bloodstream, they distribute triglycerides to tissues that need it, mostly muscle tissue and fat, or adipose, tissue. About 20 percent of the triglycerides are delivered to the liver, where they are broken apart and either absorbed by liver cells or used to produce energy. All of your cells can use fatty acids for energy, except for those in your brain, red blood cells and eyes.

What the fuck am I reading?

Not originally.
See:

I have a question and I hope it's not to off topic but, what is Nordic food? I know just about every European food culture except Nordic.
What ingredients do they use? What cooking techniques do they use? Anyone have sources for Nordic recipes/cooking techniques?

How can you not know this?

Anyways you bakas, if you want cheap and healthy food go buy some eggs, onions, and garlic.

Chop up onions and garlic, put on stove until they are half cooked, and then throw the eggs on top and mix. Then put salt and pepper onto of it and let it cook slowly.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scandinavian_cuisine
wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_cuisine
wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_cuisine
wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_cuisine
wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Danish_cuisine

Etymology doesn't mean that our word sausage ever meant just "salted meat."
The latin word for the contemporary english "sausage" is botulus. You'd have to go and check what sausige means in the middle English but in any case, you need a skin to have a sausage in British English, American English has a slightly broader definition, from Merriam Webster:
You won't find the product that was shown being called sausage in the UK or Germany.

The greater concern with soy is it's ubiquitous application. In order to sustain it's population, many soy varieties are deluged with pesticides and herbicides, as well as being genetically modified to weather against the harshness of those chemicals. Alongside corn it makes up a huge bulk of 'artificial and factory made' foods, which makes up an abhorrently large amount of average American diets.

The GMO-herbicide wombo combo is the real concern, especially since we don't have any longitudinal studies of its effect on humans. at least to my knowledge The less of it, the better; growing your own soy makes my argument null.

I miss /ck/

I have never heard this in my life. Who the fuck would call somebody sausage as a term of endearment? Why would you do that? What the fuck am I reading?

Get hardy old world breeds if you can. The TSC chicks are all probably prone to shit like that.

yes goy, raw milk will kill you just like it did all your ancestors for the last 6 gorillion years.

This comment is homosexaully gay.

Nice job, OP.

You wont find many actual europeans, either, lol.

Not to mention it being goyim feed meant to be a cheap substitute for real meat fed to the underclasses.

You fags. Names are based on descriptions. Unless you can show where the name derives from geometry, or preperation, the source defenition stands as the most correct so far.

Intersting Fact: Most vegans and tofu (soy) eaters I know are jews at ivy league schools like Berkeley and Stanford. Must be lesser jews.

This user seems to have been promoting raw milk.
See:

and

Where they link to
realmilk.com

Fuck, I can see how you'd feel that way. I seem to have been co-opted by the raw milk jew. I was just trying to say you can get it here at the Mennonite stand at the farmers market and it wont kill you. Fuck the website shills.

The site does not sell milk, user. It only provides information on what raw milk is, what the """laws""" are in each state, and where you can find it locally.

Important Notes about the Listings

1. RAW MILK POLICY STATEMENT
The Weston A. Price Foundation’s goals include promoting a healthy diet for people everywhere, based on natural and traditional foods, and assisting individuals and families in accessing those foods through information, education, and helping to restore the direct relationship between food consumers and food producers. The Foundation believes, based on sound scientific evidence, that raw milk is an important component of a healthy diet. To assist its members and the public in obtaining raw milk, the Foundation publishes a list of farms that produce it, because this information is not otherwise readily and comprehensively available to consumers. Listing of a farm does not imply endorsement by the Foundation. Individuals who purchase raw milk and other natural foods for themselves and their families need to “know their farmer” because they bear the responsibility for ensuring that they are getting safe and healthy products.

2. NO ADVERTISING
The Foundation accepts no money for the listings; the listings are not advertisements. All listings are at the sole discretion of the Weston A. Price Foundation.

3. NO MARKETING
The email addresses listed here are not to be used for any purpose other than to contact the farmers regarding the availability of their products. Use of the listed email addresses for marketing or other such purposes is strictly prohibited.

4. RAW MILK CONSUMERS PLEASE NOTE
This list of raw milk sources probably represents only a portion of the raw milk producers in your state. For additional raw milk sources, contact your local Weston A. Price Foundation Chapter Leader.

5. RAW MILK PRODUCERS PLEASE NOTE
The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.

6. USDA, FDA and STATE AG AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE
Raw milk is Nature’s perfect food and is extremely important for the developing brains and nervous systems of infants and children. Furthermore, in many children not fortunate enough to have started life on raw milk, raw milk given later in childhood has improved autism, behavior problems, frequent infections, deafness, asthma and allergies and other serious health conditions. Please bear in mind that any move you make to stop or hinder a raw dairy operation will actually HARM, not help the infants and children who rely on that milk, and may make it difficult for all children to obtain this milk in the future–including your own children and grandchildren. An interruption in supply can be VERY detrimental to a growing infant or sick child who has no other options. Read for yourself on our Testimonials page. If you are concerned about safety, rest assured. In the farm-to-consumer distribution model, the farmer receives timely and relevant feedback directly from the customers, something that farmers selling bulk milk never receive. Raw milk is actually the safest food around with so much consumer oversight and also with an extremely efficient built-in anti-pathogen mechanism! If you are concerned about rules, then consider investing the same amount of time you’d spend persecuting a raw milk farmer into advocating for supportive raw milk legislation.

7. LISTING SOURCES
The listings here are provided by people who discover sources of real milk in their communities and tell us about them. If you discover a listed supplier is no longer providing real milk, please tell us about it by following the instructions on the Add, Update, or Remove a Listing page. We trust our members and consumers to check out each farm to make sure it is clean and that the cows are mostly pasture fed.

GROW YOUR OWN HERBS, YOU GODDAMNED FAGGOT

AGAIN, MILL YOUR OWN, YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT. BEING SO STUPID AS TO EAT FUCKING CARBS LOL OKAY

YES, BUY SOME LAND AND BUY A GODDAMNED COW. OR GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS AND DO A MILK-SHARE/MILK-LEASE ARRANGEMENT WITH A FARMER, YOU DENSE FAGGOT.

TFW AMERICA HAS GONE FULL TURBO-NIGGER

Notably, only red meats do this due to the presence of delta-galactose-alpha in protein -

poultry and fish don't have this effect in normal NON-DIABEEEEEETUS humans.

ERMAGERD, EVEN PROTEIN HAS SUGAH IN IT!

dextro*^

GODDAMN IT WHY CAN'T I TYPE

does this exist in Europe? doesn't seem to be on products where i live

lol, underageb& amerilard detected.
yes, that's exactly right, and it's fucking delicious.
peeling the skin off is for pussies.
but what would you know about that with your synthetic bullshit casings and all that.

Because english isn't your first language.

Norway:
Blood sausages, blood balls,sheep heads, blood cakes, fish dunked in lye, blood pancakes.