Estonia, No!

ESTONIA, NO

In a new (((documentary))) Nigger "refugees" are complaining about the evil local racist bagel nazies and kvetch about their shitty containment housing far away from the major population centers.

Video with English subtitles:
delfi.ee/news/paevauudised/eesti/dokumentaal-vaos-loksus-olevad-asuulitaotlejad-tahame-et-terve-maailm-naeks-kuidas-eesti-pagulasi-kohtleb?id=79141958

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/chZDW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Refugee status in the eyes of the (((UN))) used to mean you fled to the NEAREST safe location away from whatever you claim to be fleeing and when it's over YOU FUCKING GO BACK. It's completely different than being an Asylum Seeker who is arguably unable to ever go back for whatever reason.

Post a webm you lazy fuck OP.

where do I vote it down?
I can't? what a fucking surprise.

Nice retarded RIDF term, Ivan.

That isn't how the meme works, "user".

There was a short (((documentary))) of a muslim refugee complaining about this place not being to her liking. Later on she moved to Germany.
But yeah, Delfi is so pozzed as a Swedish gay bar can be. It belongs to Swedish Expressen Gruppe, so that ain't a surprise. Every time they write lots of liberal click-bait propaganda articles, to its end it has become a closeted Estonia hating site. Although the public don't buy their shit and always shittalk back at them in the comment sections.

And fucking use archive. The site is so full of commercial begging.
archive.is/chZDW

I have just taken the ownership of the thing. I am a nazi and not ashamed to be called one. Bagel thing was too funny when one first heard it and one likes it.

delfi videos do not work on archive.is

>There was a short (((documentary))) of a muslim refugee complaining about this place not being to her liking. Later on she moved to Germany.
Reminds me of this guy.

whynotboth.jpeg

UN and Soros arms doing propaganda. Nothing new here.

Poztonia is not a country, it's a territory.
Illegally occupied Russian territory, in fact.

Estonians are basically russians and thus enemies. Sage for jew propaganda.

Looks like the shills have finally found the thread.

choke on gay dick

Somehow this has been "lost" in both media and legislation. Refugees are not meant to stay in the host country forever. War is not an excuse for an entire population to feel entitled to invade another country in perpetuity There hasn't been one fucking word in any of these cucked countries about when these "refugees" will be going back.

Because they're not refugees, they are not coming because of war, and their sole purpose is to displace white populations.

I can't get the video in the OP to work. Waiting on a webm.

Bagels are a jewish food. Bagel nazis implies Estonians are LARPing as nazis under orders from the jews, which is the angle RIDF always takes whenever the Baltics get mentioned. Thanks to the active gaggle of Baltic autists posting on Holla Forums for the past whole bunch of years, however, most Holla Forumsacks are aware that this is just ivan bullshit.

this thread was shilled really fast.

This doesn't fit the angle of ANY shills. So it must be a retard from Holla Forums
and then you fags wonder why we can always tell it's you

Hahaha Estonia should offer up safarai rides to let the locals go gawk at the niggers and take pictures.

Bagels are Swedish. Jews stole it.

Anyone who's not a retarded faggot or an anti-White EU/NATO shill knows that Poztonia's supposed conservatism is just an act.

Oh shut the fuck up, RIDF.
False. Sounds more like your own fucking empire of dirt. HIV in the Baltics is related with the heroin epidemic of the 80s, 90s and early 2000s that permeated the whole of the former USSR, thanks to the direct flow of drugs from Afghanistan. One distinct characteristic of drug usage and crime in general is that it's much more common among the Russian immigrant minority.
Estonia's by far the most successful of the former USSR nations in terms of quality of life. They developed a thriving tech industry.
Could you be any more fucking obvious? Shove that needle up your vein and go play war thunder on the Eu server, bitching about how it's a russian game and everyone should speak your shitty moon language.

Arguing with Russians is about as annoying as arguing with jews, if not more so. The kike will at least try to change tactics, you just repeat the same old disproven shit over and over and over again.

This shit drives me up the fucking wall whenever I see it. I can't speak for Estonia on this, but
YOU DID NOT FUCKING BUILD JACK SHIT
WE BUILT OUR ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY.FROM.SCRATCH AFTER YOUR FAILED WAR AGAINST GERMANY AND REVOLUTION
WE USED TO BE AMONG THE FASTEST GROWING AND WEALTHIEST NATIONS IN EUROPE
WE USED TO PRODUCE STATE OF THE ART ELECTRONICS
You fucking killed it. All of it. By shutting half the world away behind your shitty fucking iron curtain and forcing everyone to produce the same fucking outdated shit. We only started making transistors in the 1970s. When your useless piece of shit kike-ruled empire collapsed in the 1990s, there was literally no way our electronics, automotive, rail or other manufacturing industries could compete with the cheap and plentiful supply of SUPERIOR goods from the west. Because everything had to be kept to some shitty 5 year plan that even the shittiest ass backwards part of your empire could follow.

Shove this bullshit up your ass, Ivan. No one besides the brainwashed mass of Russian minorities in the former USSR believes any of it. Because it's all bullshit.

I will say this. Estonia makes some decent and super cheap car lighting assemblies.

fuck these faggots - keep them all isolated and away from the general population - at least they aren't running around and raping - they can breed in and among themselves. The U.S. should learn from this example of how we should do things.

A motorcycle gang went to visit them. (((media))) was collectively mastrubating about a story, how one of the traitor (((ngos))) took them to field trip, so they would not have to interact with the evil natzies..

these high HIV numbers are not from faggots, but mostly from the russian heroin-addicts, they're living mostly in their containment zones.

Bagels were first made in Poland, you revisionist scum.

So why is still half of Yugoslavia living in Scandinavia? They came here in the 90's with their shitty criminal organisations, i still loath them even though civ-nat cucks seems to use them as shields because they hate immigrants too.

Don't get me wrong here, i don't hate all white Yugoslavians but seriously, go back to your countries. And fucking stop with your criminal activities here.

How can you be this ignorant about your own history? I can give you two hints to look for, Johan Sobieski the third and Erik av Pommern.

Shut up kike

Your point about the intertwining of the Polish and Swedish royal families does not constitute evidence of the allegedly Nordic origin of the Bagel.

Estonia should perform joint exercises with Ukraine to produce metric tons of asshurt from vatniks. Also, where the fuck is my Intermainum, you niggers.

The problem is they've established themselves. Refugees should be stuck in a camp and immediately deported back the moment fighting stops.

Interestingly, many Yugos and Scandi share a similar haplogroup, Scandinavians are I1, many Balkans are I2. They're both proto-Europeans.

Niggers are the most entitled of all animals. Whites could work 18 hours a day, give all proceeds to niggers, and the lazy niggers would still bitch it isn't enough. Fuckers deserve nothing but a bullet up the asshole.

Even some Europeans can be greedy. But it makes sense since most Africans for a long time lived in essentially a paradise of near infinite food and sex. It's become biological after all this time. Their hunger is a persistent one, even whites introducing farming techniques and the industrial revolution couldn't quench that hunger, they just grew bigger and more numerous with a larger appetite then before.

How much of a cuck are you, fam?

That's bullshit and it's the other way around. Africa is a hellhole for the most part. Let me explain.
Let's assume that the niggers are starting from complete scratch. No weapons, no knowledge of fire, nothing.
So you can't get out of the jungle you evolved in, because anything that lives in the steppes/savannahs will definitely kill you. Lions are no joke. But the jungle isn't a good place either - you have to constantly deal with mosquitoes (which you can't keep away with fire and smoke because you haven't figured fire out yet, how are you supposed to do that in such a moist environment?), your food rots constantly (and you can't cook or smoke it), so you have to constantly be getting more - you have no concept of savings or investitions because you can't save your food up to not have to worry about tomorrow. Due to all the insects and venomous snakes around, as well as other animals shitting into the water, you or your friends can always catch something and die, any moment (that's why niggers have so little empathy). This isn't an environment that promotes any sort of development or progress, or dreaming a sail if you're surrounded by water - even if you're smart and strong, you can randomly be eliminated from the gene pool anytime. Eventually, the blacks got lucky and managed to put together enough fire and spears that they could move out into drier, civilization-friendlier lands like the coasts or South Africa (inb4 literally no one lived there before the Boers because you can't cross mountains or something), but the damage had already been done - the jungle had dumbed them down, or prevented them from getting smart in the first place.

Don't forget to hug a jihadi.

thread could do with some moar elaborate tbh

true say user

This post deserved dubs.

Why would the world's only WN state do anything bad?
Also, have some dank me-mes.

This is why i love this board.

I don't remember what Estonia threads were like before they turned into RIDF containment threads. Same copypasta, same vernacular, same angle.

are those fucking rubber boots?

Our president is a piece of shit Soros agent. True. But we were given no say in electing the bitch, she was basically appointed.

Pull the other one, Sergei.

The more I learn of Russians the more I know you are colossal faggots. Hitler called you subhuman for a reason.

Russians are basically white niggers. Not even other slavs like them.

So… Estonia is also flooded with niggers and sand-niggers. Nice.

Why do you let those monkeys into your country?

And that's why learning must never stop.

He lost to the weather and literally every other major power

Anglos won the war subhuman the only thing Russians did right in the war was die

He's had a window of opportunity of a year and a half in which neither other major powers, nor weather were a factor, and couldn't finish what he's started despite a massive opening advantage.

That's just butthurt and not knowing history.