Deporting Nazibois

Apparently but not surprisingly Holla Forums is pushing for trying to search out and report illegal immigrants to deport because of Trump being around. This had me thinking, since the deportation courts are so bad that they sometimes deport white US citizens by mistake, what would happen if someone were to seek out Nazis and the like via social media those who have claimed to have lost their IDs, never got an ID, or were attempting to go off grid and report them for deportation to Mexico forced to make due there for a few years till they figure how to get back if they ever get back? I wonder if someone would do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8168454.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like this idea a lot, give Holla Forums a taste of their own medicine. However, I'm about to go to sleep, so I am merely bumping your thread in support before going to bed.

How could one do that

Call the immigration department?

Ok, but where to find them?

And which ones?

also I'm not American

This is the thread they outlined their plan.
8ch.net/pol/res/8168454.html

morbid bump

Jfc these people reallly are basement dwellers.

Were you expecting intelligence and actual life experience from Holla Forums?

It sounds more like

But I don't think this will go anywhere.

I'm all for punishing Holla Forums, but this is a dangerous door you're plotting to kick open user. What happens when a white boy gets his head cut off and half of Holla Forums turns him into a pariah and a rallying point the likes of which Horst-Wessel could eat his heart out to? What happens when they learn from such tactics and start to use them against off-grid leftists, anarchists, etc?

Holla Forums's 'plan' is retarded and may well end up getting them shot, but that will be do to their own stupid mistakes rather than our malice, and I'd rather we keep it that way instead of trying to fight fire with fire and finding our whole house burning down. Why interfere with your enemy when he's hopped up on fake self-confidence and about to make a mistake?

Don't forget the recent debacle on Holla Forums. I'm not from around these parts, but it's becoming increasingly apparent that these people are just as bad as the bottom slime immigrants they hate.

The establishment indeed wants illegal immigrants for malleable cheap labour, the anti-immigrant sentiments expressed by the establishment is merely posturing.

Why would the establishment need cheap labor from immigrants when its plan already is to deregulate industry and lower wages?

i find this idea entertaining, but i fear Holla Forums alone isn't enough.
we'll have to get Reddit in.

I can't see Reddit doing anything illegal, they're all goody two shoes. How about 4chan?

What a shock.

Well maybe if you didn't try your hardest to push all the oldfags to other websites for not being spooked enough.

No.

maybe later, most 4chin is still in their Trump phase.
once they grew out of it, we can give it a shot.

Stay salty leftycuck, we have our president now and there is nothing you can do about it.

I bet they refused to even touch the internet before 2003 right? And the MASSIVE changes to chan culture has alienated NONE of them, right?

Do you actually think that he wants anything to do with people like you now?

IRC still is and always has been around. Most fags that got off the *chans simply grew out of it. Nobody still involved in imageboards goes to fucking reddit.

If they could put up with SA and other non-imageboard posty talky websites for the years before 4chan they could put up with less popular subreddits. It's a rather immature feud.

Nobody went from 4chan to SA. I don't know why you think anyone would to go reddit from 4chan and not here.

No, they went from SA to 4chan.
4chan was born on SA famamamamama

Personally though I've been at hiffwechan

I know dipshit. That was my point. Lrn2read

I'll learn to read when you realize there's a huge overlap that everyone is too obnoxious to admit.

I think you're just butthurt that you're a redditard.

I don't even use it. They layout is confusing and I don't wish to learn it. I'm just not going to pretend there's massive overlap.

*the
*there's NOT
fuck me sorry

I didn't really say it should be done. It might even bee illegal a a false reporting if you don't actually think they could be illegal. Just curious what sort of consequences and benefits it would have. I personally wouldn't do that to someone and I don't think it should be done to anyone that isnt for without a doubt total trash that contributes nothing to people around them. So not to people with families to take care of or something like that. I'm talking beyond just mere shitposters. /leftpol/ is at least a little smarter than Holla Forums so I expected people to be responsible with such a dangerous thought.

Shit thread award

Do I get a trophy?

Honestly faggots.
How the fuck are you going to bring about your leftist society if you will accept hoards of people poring into your borders?
This is liberal faggotry.

Sounds like a good plan. Acceptance of mean racists are what is halting our revolutionary plans the most.

I love it how the most anti-racist people live in very White places.
Hilarious.
But not as hilarious as when they get enriched :D

Those black people show promise. They only need to be de-spooked and they will join our cause.

Good luck with that fraud, because reporting illegals is perfectly normal- you know, because they're here ILLEGALLY.

Reddit is already organizing in /r/anarchism & others way ahead of this place. Holla Forums will always talk shit so their opinion has never metters
Bye

#TamponsAgainstTrump

smh

2real

Trump is going to be against far right groups anyway by putting them on terror watch lists.

Lowest intelligence subhumans follow leftism. How true.

One of trumps sons already browses Holla Forums if you believe the rumor and the photos.

Just dont forget the warning in
Even the worst people can sometimes have some use so if anyone is going to do this they should be careful choosing who they target to not screw up lives of people around them.

Some don't belong to any group but do things on their own. I should note if you know someone is plotting something illegal you dont report them for deportation as a joke and lesson you report them to the FBI.

remove the nazis from the premises

One photo produced plenty of results, I'd say that was a good investment. What does Trump owe Holla Forums now?

You have faith in the FBI?

It depends on what it is really. Some things they do nothing about some things they act on. My mom had to call the FBI to report some Arabs or Indians that tried to scam her posing as the IRS and she was stupid and called the guys back to say that to them and they laughed about her calling the FBI which im guessing means they heard that before..