You have been recently hired by Nintendo, and they are desperately asking for you...

You have been recently hired by Nintendo, and they are desperately asking for you, the brilliant head of the Creative Department, to come up with Videogame titles, concepts and ideas for their upcoming games.

ITT: We brainstorm ideas, as the new creative department of Nintendo, to create good videogames with the CURRENT Nintendo IPs. No new IPs.

How can we save Nintendo?

Pic related, Elaborate on a new Paper Mario, a la TTYD. An actual RPG with a story, partners, and fun chapters.

How about Sage IV: the Shit Thread

I just want to hear what games people want out of Nintendo.

God Forbid videogame discussion.

I'd just make a game that elaborates on smash bros' story and plays like an ARPG where you choose your character at the beginning to experience their story

A Kirby RPG, with a universe similar to Paper Mario as enemy species are more like various "races" in the game. Say like a Bronto Burt who is a shopkeeper. It's more of a standard RPG aside from the fact you can copy an enemy's ability like what you can do in the regular Kirby games.

First off, new Paper Mario. Obviously. Say we heard the demand loud and clear or some shit.
Retro Studios has done well with making new Donkey Kong games, so see what they can do with a different series, say, Metroid. You probably would want them to make another Prime, but unless they have some stellar ideas for a new one, I'd say see how they fare with a side scrolling title.
When Next Level is done with their bargain bin Federation Force, give them something more their speed, like Wario Land.
A new Custom Robo title could be a nice experiment, to gauge people's interest in the series. Get in contact with Treasure for that one.
Finally, to advertise the power of the NX we need something big. Fast, flashy, something that can really show off the system's potential. I'm thinking Platinum in charge of a new F-Zero.

Oh, and port Mother 3 to the Wii U eshop. Use the fan translation, they already gave us permission and we won't have to pay extra for localization.

First thing I'd do is pull a Kirkbride and spend 1/4 of my game budget on cocaine and heavy psychotropics, then lock myself in a closet for three months - pissing and shitting in a garbage can - and scribbling down every secret of the universe that the carpet has been whispering to me and sketching my hallucinations. I then slip these pages under the door where they are collected and collated by a team member who actually has talent and strings together these verbalized seizures into a semi-coherent narrative and art design - and make a game based on those.

I then spend a week in a drug induced coma and when my drugs are gone and I emerge from the closet in a fog of confusion and don't even realize that I created a multi-million dollar franchise that pretentious pseudo-intellectual faggots will debate the too-deep-4-u implications of which for decades to come.

And - AND - try and convince the higher ups to talk with Konami about buying Hudson from them. Nothing will help our game company image quite like a new Bomberman.

I like it.

Metroid desperately needs a new metroidvania

We hadn't had a Wario Land in forever, and Custom Robo needs a test in the waters. Well said.

Make a true successor to Super Mario 64 and Sunshine. Complex moveset with many ways to move around the environment, open-ended "obstacle course"-like levels with multiple objectives and paths.

Spla2n

I'll take a good 2% royalty, Nintendo.

okay but how are we going to market this at children

Zelda dungeon builder.

thats a great idea, hopefully it wont be missing key features

A Game where you play as a Bird and go things like get food for the nest and fight other birds
I ain't even a furry and I wonder why there aren't more games where you play as an Animal because there is some interesting gameplay that can be had from different Animals

Don't do this to me
Its painfully hard seeing F-Zero and that there is nothing that can top the Perfection of GX so Nintendo just gives up

Actually would make sense if Nintendo just doesn't know how to make a new F-Zero that brings something new to the franchise.

Though they could at least do a HD remake of GX.

Probably because once you figure out a basic gameplay loop it gets boring fast. Minecraft problem.

Well Racan Games have many different Types of Cars and Tracks and that's what keeps them fun
Different Birds and stFeils
Also It'd be best for F-zero to take the GX gameplay give it X DD's Track Builder with fully working 30 player online and a bunch of Tracks

Drag in Sega, because we all know they're desperate for positive exposure, and make Paper Mario & Sonic. They're stuck together somewhat literally and have to navigate blended worlds. Also, Sonic is a dick and Mario is the straight man and also optionally a dick.

Combat is mostly classic Paper Mario with a touch of Mario and Luigi, though less gimmicky special attacks, and overworld platforming involving switching between 'go fast' and 'jump good' with a button press (flipping from one to the other, naturally) and plot involves collecting the… let's say Emerald Stars, or Star Emeralds. Many special attacks involve cooperation, including a croquet attack.

Side stories include Tails and Luigi up to ridiculous offscreen adventures, between-chapter stories of Peach being introduced to the Amy Rose school of problem solving (When all you have is a hammer…) and Eggman and Bowser act like a nerd and a jock in high school trying to team up. (and bond over food)

Get out

A Paper Mario game, a real Paper Mario like the first one and TTYD, that completely ignores whatever gimmicky controller Nintendo has created.

Anyone remember the Wario Bros RPG and Paper Mario threads we had a few weeks ago?
Maybe a month?

Did anyone save that "Peter Piper" Paper Mario Boss/Partner idea?

googly eyes

How about this one.
A game that doesn't bastardize all the games that came before it.

How about this?

Nintendo is raping Paper Mario's corpse much like MicroShaft is raping Conker's at this point.
There's no point in imagining what we could have gotten instead of Sticky Shart.

nintendo needs to revitalize their dormant IP's.

I just want a Wario Land game for 3DS that uses elements from Virtual Boy Wario Land and pseudo-3D elements like Kirby 64. Maybe even beat-em-up elements like Wario World. That combined with the staple Wario Land transformations makes for a pretty interesting idea alone. As for levels and other ideas? I think an autumn themed area would be nice. Autumn is top comfy.

Abandon video games entirely and focus on making medical equipment.

I thought this thread was for the point of wanting good games out of these series'

Even in hypothetical/fantasy situations, Nintendo will still ruin them for you

Just pretend Dark Dawn never existed, imo.

The Golden Sun IP is great. So much potential and definitely able to be further extended storywise and gameplaywise.

I live knowing that even if my favorite nintendo IP comes back, it'll be casualized like crazy.

A dating sim with all the best waifus from their IPs

especially Callie and Marie

Would a spin-off game of an existing Mario character be considered a new IP?

Nintendo has been beyond help for years. I'd just tell them to keep jewing their peripherals, because being a toy company is the only thing that keeps them afloat.

Ditch Metroid Prime: Federation Force. Create a dream team of fps devs from classic iD, Bungie, Epic and Free Radical to name a few, specifically guys such as John Romero, Jason Jones, American McGee, CliffyB (I know he's an annoying cuck but he did great things in the past) etc. Make a new spin-off to Metroid that's a pure FPS game with single-player, co-op and multiplayer. The single player campaign should involve a new bounty hunter that goes on various hunts across the galaxy (elements from Prey 2 can be used here aside from the traditional metroid source material). Make the level design close to Doom and Quake. Find secrets to find new weapons in advance as usual. Unlike metroid prime, no scanning to keep the game fast. Movement speed should be slightly faster than TF2's scout, and rocket jumping must be allowed. No stealth allowed, just pure shooting. Co-op involves a different campaign just like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Multiplayer must be an in-between between UT and Halo such that it's still relatively fast and challenging enough for a console game with a bare amount of aim assist. Place power weapons in strategic locations around the map just like Quake and Halo (to a lesser extent). Have separate game modes for e-sports, combat with vehicles and party game modes. A copy of forge wouldn't hurt either. If the Nintendo wants the NX to succeed, they must continue to reach out to new demographics such as the pc/console shooter demographic. I know you may not like my idea but as what Splatoon has shown, Nintendo gains success if they try out genres they never fully embraced before. It's going to be like the Halo and UT glory days again if they do it right.

I forgot to mention the weapon limit. You can use combinations to cycle through at most 8 weapons. Use the d-pad to select the first 4 weapons while using LB as a modifier to get the other 4 weapons. Switch grenade types (a frag and sticky would be enough) with Y.

A remake alone without any elaborations would be free money. Hell even porting it to the virtual console would make free money. At least test the waters, Nintendo.

Nobody said TTYD2. I said a new game in the same vein as TTYD. Either bait or stupid.

Advance Wars Awakening would be a great profit, to be honest. If the gameplay is good and not casualized I'd bear with the waifu bait

I meant X, I forgot I was talking about a Nintendo controller here.

So

Rosalina and Peach (Mario Bros)
Vivian or Bow (Paper Mario)
????? (Kirby)
????? (Star Fox)
Samus (Metroid)
???? (F-zero)
Sami/Nell/etc (Advanced Wars)
Girl from Sin & Punishment
Waifus from Fire Emblem
Splatoon

Elaborate with me here user you might be on to something

Considering Nintendo can make absolute shit games and consoles and still by the end of each generation make more money than anyone else *cough* Pokemon Go *cough* not to mention their handhelds and shit. I don't think they need saving per se. They just need to go back to their roots and stop pissing off their fanbases

The first thing I'd do is have that Nigger in charge of NoA lynched finally and fire every hipster piece of shit from Treehouse. I'd also allocate the legal budget to making decent translations of games

We'll see how that goes from there

Kirby.

Kirby has never bastardized itself.

I think her name is Krystal (?), she seems to be quite the waifu amongst furries

Zelda
could throw in some goddess from Kid Icarus as well

I've honestly thought a Paper Kirby or Paper Metroid RPG could be pretty neat in the past myself. Hell, you could still have Kirby able to have copied abilities as learned forms/classes, or something. And with Paper Metroid, there's a slew of various characters and species in existance to use with it for both NPCs, enemies, and partners, and you could even make use of a "crumpled paper ball" aethetic for stuff like using the morph ball.

Given how Dark Dawn turned out, I'm not sure if Camelot even wanted to make a third Golden Sun game anyhow.

Make PC free to play Nintendo IP versions of all the current trendy games and market them towards Russia and Asia.

I remember what I felt and enjoyed most when I first played Metroid.

It is a bit sad that none of you modern Nintendo faggots will ever feel this. Nintendo will never create an experience that rivals that first Metroid game.

What is it like to have nostalgia for N64 and Gamecube shit? If you owned a Nintendo after SNES you are a numale cuckold suitable only for reprocessing into cheap foodstuffs for the working class.

Nintendo should be enslaved and directed to exclusively build licensed games for the latest jew Hollywood blockbusters, Barbie, and Marvel Origin Stories.

No interracial relationships?