Eric Clanton Preliminary Hearing TODAY

A preliminary trial takes about a half hour. There is no jury, just the judge. The prosecution presents it's evidence and their witnesses. A judge will review and make two decisions right there: is there enough proof presented to show that a crime was in fact committed? If yes, then is there enough probable cause to show that the defendant is the one who committed said crime.

Right here one of three things happen after the judge reviews all evidence and listens to everyone speak.

Now like I said, 90% of court cases end before the trial even begins. So chances are VERY high that this half hour hearing is going to be the end of it and we'll find out if he's guilty or innocent.

youtu.be/c7-_-9Jjai4
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
archive.is/eOwxj
archive.is/NUKUl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is pic 2 real?

Probably not, but it means that he's going to get his ass beat in prison.

Any chance of this implicating more commie scum or are we past that point?

Well Felarca and a few other BAMN pedoterrorists have been arrested, her first court date happens to also be today

Man, what a lovely day.

Let's hope they don't end up with some activist judge who throws out the case.

I don't think it's possible to throw out the attempted murderer's case. The Chinawoman's case, on the other hand, I have concerns about.

Let's get some happenings going and see where this goes.

It california so hes gonna go free

I don't think they can throw it out. Afaik, he never denied it.
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

Is he going to try and be the martyr? Are we going to deal with years of him claiming to be a political prisoner?

No one can stop him from talking shit, what can happen is that people learn of his crimes and treat him accordingly. Leftists love to make martyrs out of violent psychopaths, just look at Che.

You should not have concerns for that chink bitch. She would NEVER act that way without police present and her white knights because she knows (as all women do) that any average sized dude could fucking kill her ass with their bare hands. She deserves what she gets and she needs to be made an example of. She needs jail time and probation, she is mentally unstable and violent (weak and pathetic but still violent). Fuck her. I'm tired of women thinking they can get away with assault, double standards.

Ironic since there are a lot of fascists where he's going. If he makes it out of prison with all his teeth, I will be shocked.
I met a guy who just got out of prison and had a bit of involvement with the AB and other groups. They honestly don't like commies. Niggers are going to hate him because they despise rich white faggots who try to kiss their ass. The niggers do respect the peckerwoods, though.
Basically what I'm saying is that in 10 years, Eric Clanton will be hanging out on street corners mumbling to himself while he swills cheap vodka in a large cardboard box. Eric Clanton will be the local crazy bum.

Or Castro. Fucking hilarious when the Cuban community in FL was calling the media out on that. Those spics were taking made shit on Castro, pic related

This is great Holla Forums is very patient, attentive and does not forget.
A few weeks ago I asked in another thread about the bike lock faggot and some user told me the pretrial was set for august and here we are.

Clanton isn't a Chinawoman. I said I was worried about the Chinawoman's case.

I have concerns about her case getting dropped and the cunt wriggling out of a sentence.

Are people just not reading posts properly today or something?

I was agreeing with your comment about his case not being thrown out. I gave you a piece of information that supported your claim.

Fair enough, no I didn't fully read it. But I just read that post, it got dropped for real? What the fuck, it WAS ON VIDEO!!!! Did the guy drop charges or something?

Kek.

Looks like the commietard is fucked.

My apologies to you then, friend. Here, have a nice picture.

No problem. Have this OC. I wasn't sure what to do with them so maybe someone can put these to good use.

And this one.

Why is the nigger in the first pic so pale?

Kek. Because that nigger is Anglin. I was going to use it to make fun of him, but I have no use for it. He's not really mentioned here much.

Tone the lips down a bit, and it's a art.

Hearing just got postponed to Sept 28
archive.is/eOwxj

Yeah, I just can't seem to find that perfect lip color. Either they look like trannies or they're too pink, making them also look like fags or trannies. Lip color has been the toughest thing.

He is mentioned in passing.
I posed the question and never got an answer, does Holla Forums get all its news stories from the DS or does the DS get all of its news stories from Holla Forums ?
If you go to DS it is every day almost a mirror of the top threads on Holla Forums.
Or are both entities just so tuned into the truth they mirror each other independently.

These are excellent, nice one. Only fair if I share some OC too. Spread the zeal o/

The others look good, but Uncle Adolf's are a bit red.
Try it with the colors you used for Hyde or Rockwell's lips, I think that'd do.

I speak for myself but I used to frequent the stormer. I have recently been kinda turned off of the stormer because of his affiliation with TRS with his legal fees.
One day he's bashing Enoch and after he runs into legal trouble and suddenly money pours in from TRS and he loves Enoch the next minute. I guess that's to be expected but there have been questions about Anglin for a while.
I can't speak for everyone here, but most of this shit is either on Twitter or a lot of it is shared on halfcuck and if it's actually worth reading, it will get posted here. I can't say for sure how much of our content comes from TDS.

Has anyone been able to access the court records? I have been trying to do a records search to confirm what I am seeing on twitter saying that his hearing has once again been postponed to September 28.

I just picture her mouthing off and some average size guy clamping her by the throat and slamming her into the ground.

Here you go. You're right. I used Rockwell's lip color.

Meant to post this oneā€¦

archive.is/NUKUl

The hearing has been postponed until September 28, 2017.

Screenshot
archive.is/NUKUl
sorry for samefagging

Isn't this the second time it's been pushed back?

Yes, and unfortunately that is a legal strategy many defense attorneys will use. Keep pushing the case back until witnesses are unavailable and prosecutors get preoccupied with newer cases. I fully suspect that there will be yet another request for a postponement on September 28th.

Brittany Venti makes better memes than this piece of shit OP

The legal equivalent of memory-holing, I presume.

I lost my shit and on at the Spencer one fucking top kek
I r skerd voice to text knows top kek

This should not be legal. How much does that cost the state and therefore the Nation?

Exactly. It might be hard to accomplish this given the nature of the crime, but often it gives the prosecution an out.

Too much, but it would seem that if his attorney is willing to do this that Clanton likely isn't covering the legal bills himself.

Do these morons legit call eachother comrades?
This is Holla Forums tier.
Cringey as fuck.

Since eric has had his postponed, anyone have information on her court appearance?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

praying for the longest possible sentence

Nice tits don't make you white.

Che was just pragmatic, for instance when they caught a traitor during the guerrilla in Cuba and they couldn't keep him prisoner or release him so everybody knew they had to kill him, but they were dragging their feet and moaning because they knew the guy from a while back and nobody wanted to pull the trigger, so Che just said "fuck it" and quickly shot him in the head without saying anything. This got turned into OMFG what a cold blooded murderer he executes his own friends I'm so triggered. Also he only strangled that puppy because it kept barking and it was going to get them discovered. Also the guy who was left to starve in a cell was seriously asking for it. Oh and babies have a lot of good nutrients, there's no reason to let good food go to waste if its already dead when you find it so you can shut up about that too. Che did nothing wrong.

He did write a book worth looking at

Nigger please that hole is a fucking forced meme and you know it. They used her like a rotating door for HWNDU and you know it. At least she said some truth about how cringey Kekistan truly is.

Remember that one time a fucktarded right-winger got his skull cracked and every e-fascist scrambled to beg "ZOG" to jail him? Good times.

Guy is a pro race mixing gook fucker that talks shit about NatSoc.

"If you get your enemies sent to jail, they win" -Justin "Holla Forums" trudeau

Your friends are all going to prison and there is nothing you can do about it but cry.

Would he be sent to CCC up in Susanville or Alameda County Jail? This question is more out of curiosity.

So it got pushed back another month.
He is facing serious charges even being pushed back which is not uncommon we will just bide our time for right now.
I dont think the judge will push it back the next time he comes before him.
Patience fellow anons for time is on our side in this one.
And remember he can still fuck up and get his bond revoked which means go right to jail and he can sit there and have his hearing pushed back.

rockwell was right

I wish I still lived in Cali, would find him, befriend him and trick him into getting arrested while doing something stupid