Liberal news outlet calling out the MSM

RUSSIA HACK THEORY COLLAPSING
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

Hotpocket Edit: archive.fo/bh8JU

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8zdO2
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-02/seymour-hersh-‘russiatavistock’-cia-planted-lie-revenge-against-trump
non-intervention.com/2867/must-armed-citizens-enforce-the-law-and-end-the-tyranny-of-their-elected-representatives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/8zdO2

Trying to escape the ongoing demolition of the MSM?

From the Author in the comments:

>I see nothing peculiar in this judgment. I ought to add that some of my intelligence sources warned me as we finished our work together to be careful driving, esp at night and esp on the country roads I traverse to get home. This is not funny business, I was firmly advised. I'm not in a position to judge these kinds of things directly, but they are, and so I take their word for it.
That's that.

That's huge, if true. Just get one of the traditional mass media stations to play that, and down goes that house of cards.

Plus the author calls out the CIA toolkit that has a tool that specifically does this.

It's a long article. Maybe too long to go viral, but an excellent source piece for other more viral articles to be written from.

Normalfags don't know what a style heading is or that Word has Russian language settings. They barely even know what metadata is (they've heard it in reference to the NSA and MAYBE if they wanted to look up something about the photos they posted to ✡instagram✡). All this is moot anyway; until Trump seizes the media corporations and arrests the traitors, none of them will play it.

What is this all? Every two weeks or so I see an article or some media/political figure saying the Russia narrative is "cracking", "collapsing" or "losing its validity". Then a few days later they go back to their "muh Russia" kvetching and accusations, as if nothing happened.

Is anyone else noticing this? What is the reasoning? Is it kike manipulation? disagreement in subversion methods? "switching tactics"?

Individuals getting tired of the narrative and trying to salvage some "credibility" while the kike editors keep doubling down on the story.
Rats fleeing the sinking ship, more or less.

It's the Jewish debate tactic in which they rely on your being uninformed and not looking into the details yourself. Why do you need to see it yourself, goyim? It's illegal for anyone but da (((media))) to look at these documents, you know. You can trust us! :^)

Yeah unfortunately you are correct. I doubt that even Trump's news channel would play this.

Perhaps it would be possible to get some of the usual Alt-Kike fags talking about this, Molyneux, Info Wars, Ann Coulter, etc. It might gain some traction at that point.

Since no one seems to be picking up on this, I'll use the attention whore text:

"sources warned me as we finished our work together to be careful driving, esp at night and esp on the country roads I traverse to get home. This is not funny business, I was firmly advised."

All of this analysis is bullshit because it assumes that hackers or leakers don't know how to use proxies.

The truth is there is no real evidence at all. No evidence that points to Russia, no evidence that points to a local hacker/leaker. Just flat out no evidence at all, for anything.

Get out.

If they were using proxies the data transfers would be slower wouldn't they? The data would have to route from the DNC through the proxies to the final destinaion which would slow everything up even more.

Get used to it, they're never going to stop. They know it's bullshit but they shill it anyway because this is politics. Politics is not about the pursuit of truth. 50 years from now there will still be people pushing this narrative.

A proxy wouldn't affect that IMHO. It'd probably make the transfer slower. Though I guess the attacker could use a local PC controlled via a botnet or even something like Teamviewer to download it onto first.

But if he's going to do that, why not remove the "russian fingerprints"? (Which any sort of proxy still doesn't explain why they were added after the fact.)

Depends whether or not we can gas the kikes for real this time.

yep. even the obviously fake pisstavistock story is still thrown around by liberals. they don't care abut truth. they'll cling to any lie that suits their purposes.

no one checking the lucky quints?

Right below a standard USB 2.0 transfer rate of 30Mb/s too.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH.

They're trying to force a cry wolf scenario with "Russians didn't hack anything" and failing miserably.

Checked!

No. It could work like this:

hownu.ru

Go re-read the section on time-stamps.

"credibility"? Honestly I don't think they even care, because no matter how non-credible they objectively are, they will never lose their business. I've seen kikes brazenly lie in their media with no remorse and no explanation, then they go on for the rest of their days acting as if their version is the truth.
Even if somehow people stopped funding the media due to dissatisfaction, it will never die. Kikes will run the media at a loss (just like they are now) to push their narrative. Narrative is more important than ANYTHING to a kike, even shekels. Narrative pushing is literally their survival strategy.

I am well familiar. I just don't understand why they are tripping over their narrative so frequently and so predictably. I want to know what their real motives are. Usually I am good at detecting their methods and reasoning (what hurts white people the most and the fastest?). This is still weird to me.

See:

The connection between the target server and the proxy could have been very fast if they got a proxy within the DNC network. That would allow the attacker to rapidly transfer data off the DNC server, then transfer it out of the DNC network from that other computer at a much slower rate.

Consider a scenario where an attacker is sending phishing emails to DNC employees who click on the links and get their office PC infected with malware. The attacker then has an office PC on the network from which to stage their attack on the server. The compromised PC would have a very fast connection to the target server. That malware infected PC could download very quickly from the server in much the same way that an internal DNC leaker could download very quickly from the server. Whether the data then went onto a USB drive and got walked out of the building, or was slowly transferred out of the network across the internet… we don't know. We don't know because there hasn't been a real investigation.

My money is on Seth Rich doing it, but my point is that these transfer speeds prove absolutely nothing either way.

Shameless self-checking of godly quints

The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their argumentative tactics. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents, but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion. They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one’s hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards. If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.

That's Jewish debate tactics 101. Read Mein Kampf if you have not done so already.

This. Remember money is merely a means to an end.

Timestamps mean nothing. They can be made to say whatever the attacker/leaker wants them to say.

`man touch`

So all of the journos saying that the Russia narrative is dead are gentiles? Firstly I find it hard to believe that non-kosher gentiles are even permitted to fill these positions in the first place, secondly I find it very hard to believe that the media kikes are permitting these articles to see the light of day, and so frequently on such a predictable schedule.
Something isn't right here.

If you take the "all metadata is faked" angle then there's zero proof the russians did it anyway, which again destroys the "RUSSIANS DID IT" narrative.

No shit. There is zero proof of anything. The best we have to go on is Seth Rich was murdered. All the technical "evidence" is complete horseshit.

"Patrick Lawrence" doesn't seem like a kike name. You do know that the media isn't as monolithic as the kikes want it to be, right? Only certain narratives are 100% controlled, the rest is the kikes trying to silence, niggermail or bribe everyone else on each particular thread that pops up. That's why stories start and seem like they'll go somewhere, then get mysteriously "killed." It's because the kikes don't have the foresight to prevent this sort of thing and are always hopping from place to place trying to put out the new fires that started from their mistakes and crimes.

The point is that plebs don't know that and the kikes have been pushing "muh russian metadata" angle to push the "RUSSIANS DID IT" narrative. They have no other "proof." This entire story is just a means to the end of discussing Seth Rich, which brings down the entire DNC.

Then why would such a skilled attacker leave obvious "Russian fingerprints"?

The zero proof of anything angle is flawed because of the fingerprints. If they were going to hit little details like timestamps, they would have fixed the fingerprints too.

What's more likely is that they used the CIA toolkit that's been circulating in the IC and lazily jut ran a program to alter it to look Russian - per CIA docs.

Evidence suggests a lazy faker.

I don't believe it. If the media wasn't a monolith then try publishing some race-realist or pro-white article. There's going to be a kike down the pipeline that stops you, every. single. time.
Try publishing a positive article about Trump, you can't (with the exception being praising him when he pays his patronage to Isreal).

And yet the kikes let this shit slide on a regular schedule.

seems like a lot of shills ITT
I mean I don't Holla Forums much, and I get having a healthy amount of skepticism, but doesn't this story fit the narrative perfectly? I don't see this as the MSM covering its ass, and actually it's info that makes a lot more sense to me than guccifer 2.0 admitting to the hack out fuckin nowhere

up until a couple months ago, we were sure that the DNC hack was an inside job, that 'muh russia' was a unbelievably archaic tactic, a bullshit angle that somehow miraculously took hold - now this angle is presented and it's somehow not valid?

call bullshit all you guys want, I'm seeing way too much red scare in here to know better

His Name Was Seth Rich

If anyone has that one Sandy Hook hoax article where the article was deleted in hours, the author got fired the same day it was published and then died like a week later now would be the time to post it.

Remember: this offers momentum.
The Democrats and the mainstream media have spent the last ten months paralyzing the country, doing irreparable damage, by focusing on this theory. They caused complete hysteria among segments of the US population when they knew there was a special council, and it allowed Congress to sit and do almost nothing the entire time.

Ram this down their throat. Force them to own up to spending almost a year keeping the government from doing anything, all for a wild goose chase.

I bet you work @ 711

Checked
Nice digits my man
HIS NAME WAS SETH GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER RICH

Gigabit ethernet transfers at 100MB/s
Regular 100 ethernet transfers at 10MB/s
The documents were not transferred close to either speeds.

You're telling us that the "hacker" used an ultra fast LAN connection that had a limit which was magically in between 100 and 1000 LAN?

What exotic networking hardware was the DNC using, then? Some kind of unique 250 Mbit ethernet?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

So obviously the kikes don't see these articles springing up as a threat to their narrative, the fact that it filters through them continuously means its a part of their narrative.

Then why delete the article and kill the author?

Again, it was copied at 23MB/s
If it had been a LAN copy, it would have been at either 10MB/s (in the case of 100 Mbit ethernet being the bottleneck) or 80-100MB/s (the harddrive being the bottleneck)

23MB/s confirms that it was first copied to USB
How it was exfiltrated later doesn't matter. Somebody had to have plugged in that USB drive. That somebody would have needed physical access. That somebody would have been the leaker or one of the leakers.

What about a variant of 802.11?

Should draw attention to this too:
"Please know that both Forensicator and myself only choose to remain behind pseudonyms for security. (Understanding Guccifer 2.0's purpose makes it clear to us that whoever it is, they are connected to influential and wealthy politicians that are not likely to be happy about this being exposed and the prospect of it being who we think it is does not make us feel any safer.)"
They have a good idea who is going to suicide them with 9 bullets to the back of the head. Probably that political family with a suspicious death count of anyone investigating or testifying against them, rhymes with Binton

D-Does this mean Bernie can still win comrades?!

Probably to fuck with people. Throw investigators off their trail.
Probably.

heh, not in the corporations I've worked for…

That transfer speed proves very little. We can speculate a lot but the point is the DNC has deliberately denied us proof of anything by preventing a real investigation.

Check out these quints.

Heiled

> (((The Nation)))
This is just the opening move of the larger scapegoating operation they are using to clean up the mess. This "investigation" will shortly point to a "lone gunman" type target or, if they are more brazen, a conservative operative.

hannity will definitely run with it

If Rich's brother doesn't start bitching again

They don't need the DNC hack for their narrative anymore. Don Jr met with a "Kremlin-connected lawyer". Manafort was raided by the FBI. "Collusion" is the word now, and it's treated as a settled fact. And Seth Rich is still a wacky conspiracy theory, possibly invented by Donald Trump himself, and planted in the Fake News media by the countless Russian agents and white supremacists that control the American media.

Ain't that what gets chopped off when they're born?

Glassberg could die tomorrow and their would still be article talking about how he could win in 2020.

That depends entirely on the framing by that particular journalist. If he writes
then readers understand.

He probably did a subtle word game in that proxy means somebody doing the dirty work looking for stuff at the helm of the troop body, you know, a proxy.

Meme this as hard as you fucking can, bros.

Muh Russia is dead. DEAD.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-02/seymour-hersh-‘russiatavistock’-cia-planted-lie-revenge-against-trump

————————-
About the kid, I’ll tell you what I know. What I know comes off an FBI report. Don’t ask me how. You can figure it out, I’ve been around a long time. The kid, just, I don’t think he was murdered, I, I don’t think he was murdered because of what he knew. The kids a nice boy, 27, he was not IT expert, but he learned stuff. He was a data programmer, but he learned stuff. And so he’s living on one street, someone, in my eyes,- he’s living in a ruff neighborhood and in the exact where he’d been living, as I’m sure you know, there have been about 8 or 9 or 10 violent, uh not robberies, most of them with somebody brandishing a gun and it’s the kids hands, I’m telling you look, I’m sure you know what, his hands are marked up, the cops concluded he fought off the people, tried to run they shot him twice in the back with a 22 small caliper. And then, they, the kids that did it ran, they got scared, they didn’t take his wallet.

Ok. So what the cops do is this: And this is where nobody knows, what I’m telling you, and maybe you know something about it. When you have a death like that DC cops, if you’re dead, you don’t just generally go yep I know (unintelligible) you have to get in to the kids apartment and see what you can find. If he’s dead you don’t need a warrant but most cops get a warrant because they don’t know if they’ve guys has, has a, a roommate. You need a warrant. So they get a warrant. I’m just telling you, there is such a thing. They go in the house and they can’t do much with this computer. It’s (unintelligible) the cops don’t know much about it. So the DC cops they have a cyber unit in DC and they’re more sophisticated. They come and look at it. The idea is maybe he’s a series of exchanges with somebody who says I’m going to kill you motherfucker over a girl or… and they can’t get in. The cyber guys do a little better but they can’t make sense of it so they call the, they call the FBI cyber unit, the DC unit.

The Washington field office is a hot shit unit. The guy running the Washington field office he’s like, he’s like, you know, he’s like a three star at an army base he’s already looking for four, you know what I mean? He’s gonna go in a top job. There’s a cyber unit there that’s excellent, given. What you get in a warrant is, the public information you get in a warrant doesn’t include, uh, it does not include the affidavit underlying what, why you are you going in, what the reasons are that.. That’s almost never available, um, I, I can tell you that the existence of a warrant is a public document 99% of the time. So, um, on the same warrant, they call in the feds. The feds get through, and this is what they find. This is according to the FBI report. What they find is he makes cont- first of all this is what you have to know, you have to know some basic facts, one of the basic factors, in that there’s no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 22nd. May 21st, May 22nd is the last email from either one of those groups. And so what the reports says is that sometime in late spring, we’re talking June you know summers in June 21st, late spring would be after, I presume, I don’t know, I’d just say late spring, early summer and he makes contact with Wikileaks. That’s in his computer and he makes contact.

I guess one problem with wikileak's
policy is that anybody can claim to be their source and thus deliberately poison the well.

Now, I have to be careful because I, I’ve know, I, met Julian 10 or 12 years (ago?) I stay the fuck away from people like that, you know. He’s invited me, and when I’m in London I always get a message “Come see me at the Ecuadorian” but I say fuck no I’m not going there I’ve got enough trouble without getting photographed. And he’s under total surveillance by everybody but anyways. So, they found what he’d done. He had submitted a series of documents, of emails. Some juicy emails from the DNC, and you know, by the way all this shit about the DNC, um, you know, whether it was hacked or wasn’t hacked, whatever happened, the democrats themselves wrote this shit, you know what I mean? All I know is that he (Seth) offered a sample, an extensive sample, you know I’m sure dozens of email and said “I want money”. Then later Wikileaks did get the password, he had a Dropbox, a protected Dropbox, which isn’t hard to do, I mean you don’t have to be a wizard IT, you know, he was certainly not a dumb kid. They got access to the Dropbox. He also, and this is also in the FBI report, he also let people know, with whom he was dealing, and I don’t know how he dealt, I’ll tell you about Wikileaks in a second. I don’t know how he dealt with the Wikileaks and the mechanism but he also, the word was passed according to the NSA report, “I’ve also shared this box with a couple of friends so if anything happens to me it’s not going to solve your problem”. Ok. I don’t know what that means.

I don’t know whether you- Anyways, Wikileaks got access, and before he was killed- I can tell you right now Brennan is an asshole. Uh, I’ve known all these people for years. Clapper is sort of a better guy but not rocket scientist, the NSA guy’s a fucking moron, and they don’t- you know the trouble with all of those guys is that the only way they’re going to make it to a board or two and get hired by (?) and get some fat cat contracts is if Hillary stayed in. With Trump they’re gone, they’re done, they’re going to live on their pension, they’re not going to make it. And I gotta tell you guys, they don’t want to live on their pension, they want to be on boards.

I have somebody on the inside, you know I’ve been around a long time, and I write a lot of stuff. I have somebody on the inside who will go and read a file for me. This person is unbelievably accurate and careful, he’s a very high-level guy and he’ll do a favor. You’re just going to have to trust me. I have what they call in my business a long-form journalism, I have a narrative of how that whole fucking thing began, it’s a Brennan operation, it was an American disinformation and fucking the fucking President, at one point when they, they even started telling the press, they were back briefing the press, the head of the NSA was going and telling the press, fucking cock-sucker Rogers, was telling the press that we even know who in the GRU, the Russian Military Intelligence Service, who leaked it. I mean all bullshit. They were telling the studp- I worked at the New York Times for fucking years, and the trouble with the fucking New York Times is they have smart guys, but they’re totally beholden on sources. If the president or the head of the (???) to actually believe it. I was actually hired at the time to write, to go after the war in Vietnam War in 72 because they were just locked in. So that’s what the Times did. These guys run the fucking Times, and Trump’s not wrong. But I mean I wish he would calm down and had a better a better press secretary, I mean you don’t have to be so. Trump’s not wrong to think they all fucking lie about him.

I still really want to know why (((Hersh))) back tracked on this story. I mean, i don't have to think long or hard about it, i just wish the old kike would come out and address the recording directly contradicting what he told WaPo.

That the article comes from "The Nation" is especially valuable when it comes to sharing with anybody in your friend circle or family who can only read from approved, progressive-based literature.

MUH RUSSIA IS DEAD AND FUCKING ROTTED

It proves someone had to have physical access, no?

Nice digits anons

No, it proves that somebody had some sort of access to a computer on the LAN. It may have been physical access, or it may have been remote access.

My personal believe is that it was physical access, performed by Seth Rich. But the transfer speeds don't prove that.

*belief

How soon before they declare Seth Rich a russian agent?

As soon as they can no longer deny he was murdered for leaking. As soon as the evidence of that is too damning to deny, they'll immediately switch to saying the murder was justified because he was a spy.

I've already approached a few friends.

user, I think it's already been covered that that speed is not LAN speed either. This was nearer to USB speeds.

this is even better because it will show the Dems doxxed their own useful idiots to perpetuate "the narrative"
as an aside, local DNC donors obtained from the Guccifer 2.0 leaks were added to my personal boycott list. I don't do business with traitors

Jack Burkman has already laid the ground work for that exact story line when the lugenpresse has to switch tactics

Old news, but important nonetheless.
Also look at Project Umbrage from the CIA wikileaks from March 2017.
It is possible to impersonate a state actors during hacking activities.

And I've already pointed out that transfers over lands don't always go at the full theoretical speed.

*LANs..

(((Someone))) probably put the screws to him. They'll trot out the old "Sy Hersh used to be a good journalist, but now he's old and crazy" narrative that they used when he BTFO the Bin Laden narrative in the London Review of Books.

The theory has collapsed.

non-intervention.com/2867/must-armed-citizens-enforce-the-law-and-end-the-tyranny-of-their-elected-representatives/
Its time to start stockpiling ammo, ordering your vests and other necessary accessories if you haven't already. Also, hit the fucking gym. When DOTR comes, and you have the chance to run to the first persons house you see on your naughty list, you don't want to run out of breath after 50 yards with your NEET-muscles. Meditate.
Libertas.

Reported.

[Quote]HURRRRR I AM A MOUTH BREATHING RETARD THAT PRETENDS TO BE PROWHITE SO I CAN SHILL THREADS THAT DESTROY WESTETN CULTURE[/Quite]

Fuuuuuuuuck you. I bet you are an Italian or Irish Larping as white so you can destroy the board. Outsides don't belong here and you are clearly some lefttard.

Cry harder, bitch. Reported for ban evasion and for trying to slide a sticky.

Dead g-d Moshe, this is not what we're paying you those shekels for!

Uh huh.

too late, as in, any admission of guilt will not in any way create the changes necessary for America to cease being cucked. they will get away with it again

BREAK YOUR FUCKING LINKS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Meme general reporting in.
Dis be gud?

Holy fucking shit. If you're sitting on a proxy that can get me files at
22 MEGABYTES A SECOND
then fucking tell me now. That is unbelievable! Wow!

You're not comprehending what I'm saying. Read:

ffs. Read:

Have you ever used a seed box? Think of it like that. The seedbox downloads the file very quickly because it's in a datacenter with a big fat internet pipe. Then you transfer the file off the seedbox at a slower rate because your mother's wireless router sucks.

In this case: You download the server's file to a compromised PC's harddrive on the LAN. That transfer is very fast because it's on the LAN. Then you transfer the file from that PC across the internet. The transfer from the server to the PC is very fast, while the transfer from the PC across the internet is slow. The PC's harddrive effectively acts as a buffer.

Is that clear now?

And I'm just saying that I've only ever seen 22MB/s out of USB 2.0 drives.

It's certainly a possibility that the transfer was bottlenecked by a USB drive. However that's not the only possibility, it's also possible that the connection between the server and the PC was going at 22MB/s because it was bottlenecked somewhere in the server or network. We have absolutely no idea what sort of load the server was typically under, or what their network topology looked like.

I believe Seth Rich downloaded it onto a USB drive, but these transfer speeds alone prove nothing.

True, but don't you think they give enough reasonable doubt to put the entire muh Russia narrative almost to bed?

The fact there's no evidence for Russia's involvement in the first place should be enough to put the Russia narrative to bed. Should be, but isn't. Because the people pushing this narrative don't care about the truth. They know it's bullshit but they push it anyway because this is politics.

Regardless it proves that the data breach was in house and not some remote hackers.

for the Nth time, 22MBs per second is normal for a USB drive, but not a LAN. A LAN would be more around 12MB for slower LANs and 50-125MB for faster LANs.

Is *that* clear now?

Everyone in here arguing about networks being is retarded I'm an actual network technician and you are conflating megabytes and megabits which are two completely different things. The difference between MBS and Mbps is a big thing. MBS stands for megabytes per second which equates to about 148 megabits per second. That is a lot faster for even a decent LAN. The only way to get a transfer rate of 22 megabytes per second is to have Hardware USB 2.0 access which would give you approximately up to 480 megabits per second

Collapsing… yet again?

That horse died before it was born. The media just won't stop beating it.

im unable to find anything about this. more info please.

It proves that the files were transferred to a computer on the LAN. It doesn't prove anything about how those files got off that computer. They may have been transferred off that computer using USB, or yet another network connection.

I think you're now being deliberately dense. Connections don't always run at their maximum speed. You're discounting the possibility of server load or network congestion.

The files weren't transferred directly off the server using USB. They were transferred over the LAN, possibly but not certainly onto a USB drive plugged into another computer on the LAN.

Exactly. There are no rational arguments that can end the story because the story was never grounded in rationality to begin with.

I am telling you that it's not possible with those transfer rates for lan at all. It has to be physical transfer because you can not possibly get 148mbps even on most lans. Do you not understand this? There are limits to how fast you can transfer shit over networks because of shit like qos. Makes the most likely transfer a physical device

176Mbps on a LAN is absolutely possible. It's not the 90s anymore fam.

aw shit i remember making that like 4 years ago

tf you talking about m8

Please take your networking classes a bit more seriously.

For tech illiterates a trunk allows you to combine multiple cables between two machines into one this allows a better Bandwith by adding cables instead of changing the whole hardware
Do not try this at home since you need specific material and configurations to realize this, and you might get some fun stuff like networking loops
QOS is Quality Of Service, in order to get Fluid Phone-calls, Video conferences those packets are prioritized, thus slowing down others or even dropping them

For the rest timestamps do not mean jack shit.
Hell the meta data has been tampered with and timestamps can be set by every skid.
And Network-speed do absolutely not matter for timestamps if the data has been archived for the transfer, which would seriously reduce it's size and would be a logical thing to do to transfer stuff on a slower connection.

It's a conclusion made out of thin air and some people will be waving it like it's absolutely undeniable.

Not every corporate lan has a gigabit speed dumbasses. Let alone one for the entire network for every device. Not all devices on the network support gigabit speed either.

You don't know what you are talking about.

ARE YOU STUPID?

Seriously, this has been talked about ad nauseum. Gigabit Ethernet is 125MB (BYTES NOT BITS) per second.

The data was transferred at 22 MEGABYTES per second. Not 125, 50, not even 30.

Except I do. I do this for a living. On another note most enterprises are still running fucking windows 2003 r2 servers and you expect an org like the DNC. A bunch of retards who hired sandnigger to have a network that is up to date.

GOYIM PLEASE COME TO OUR FUCKING HONEYPOT OY VEY DO IT ARE YOU A PUSSY WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO GET DATAMINED I NEED TO MAKE MY QUOTA

To add upon to this user's statement, YOU MUST KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEGABIT / MEGABYTE
2.75 MEGABYTES IS 22 MEGABITS
So, with this established, and with it being LITERALLY TOTALLY LOOKED OVER

A TRANSFER RATE OF 22 MEGABYTES PER SECOND IS IMPOSSIBLE
==UNLESS=
THE INTRUSION WAS LOCAL

Newfags, don't do this. He's IP harvesting.
Hotpockets, ban this guy and delete the url, but don't delete the post, as a lesson to newfags

Fuck off already gramps.

Dude your a retard. its a well known discord. its been in the media 7 times for HWNDU shit. not everyone wants your gay IP to steal your trap porn collection.

22MB/s is 176Mbps. That's the transfer speed in question.
It's possible on a LAN.
The connection to the server was obviously over the LAN. However it's unknown if a remote user was in control of that computer on the LAN, or if the computer was being driven by somebody in the office sitting in front of it. We don't know that because the DNC prevented a proper investigation.

Your discord spam is not welcome here. Kill yourself faggot.

Heh. Breddy good.

This. People who pretend the story was ever 'alive' are fucking idiots or shills. Or both.

check out the kike in the comments. posts close to 20 times, each time confusing MB/s with Mb/s. Multiple commenters try to point this out to the guy. He never acknowledges it just starts a new comment thread saying pretty much the same thing.

cant decide if incompetent shill or actual retarded true-believer

Due to """constrictions""" over cables, it can be difficult to crack 50Mbps, especially over continents.
So this was a LAN intrusion.

Regarless or not of whether the culprit was a foreign government, or a leaker, the intrusion was localized, and not from Russia.

To go into detail of why it's not a guarantee that it is possible on THIER Lan, because this user seems my example of qos being something that can effect transfer rate means I didn't pay attention in networking. There are things called switches that are usually on a network to split up high concentrations of devices. These switches create a bottleneck as well. As well as the router and the computer that is compromised's network card. So no it is not a speed that all corporate network can consistently transfer 22MB/s. Furthermore, as I stated this is the DNC we are talking about here. Probably didn't spend top dollar to keep up to date. Takes more then just hardware, also takes licensing.

In no conceivable way is it impossible that the DNC's network could handle a 22MB/s transfer.
Why?

Let me give you a benchmark. My network I am on. Which is a small business with a local transfer on shares I Max at 9-10 MB/s. We have everything just about as top of the line as you can get, as well as the computer I am transferring from and the one I am Currently on. Still can't get over 10. Want to know why, even though I am actually on gigabit, because both the switch and the router are limited the maximum amount of bandwidth I can hog. Make sense yet? Or are you going to continue to go on being wrong.

Because I'm on my cell phone and the cell tower must of renewed dhcp or changed.

not sure of US but in canada gigabit is basically a scam. majority of nodes aren't even set up to allow that kind of traffic. doesnt stop the telcos from selling gigabit packages though

Your config sucks. I work for an energy provider anyone can burst to a few hundred mbps if required. Local traffic is usually limited by a users hdd.

Nobody needs to be sucking up anything faster then 10MB/s on my network. Redundent when we are working with and transferring files that are kb to mb in size. Point being you still need 150mbps to get the 22MB/s transfer, and why would any network administrator in their right mind give that much bandwidth to a single device when it's not necessary, especially for document transfers.

Quit being a phoneposting faggot so I can filter you effectively for being retarded.

The only one being retarded here is you
And you are the faggot

His name was (((seth rich))) a socialist jew appalled by the corruption within the DNC.

These digits don't lie.

Everyone has known from the beginning that the MSM is making up the 'Russia hacked the election' canard. It's complete nonsense cooked up by professional bullshitters. They are just trying to save their own liberal news media outlet from complete annihilation. If they howled with the wolves, let them burn.

And this is why prototype hate IT. Nobody needs this or that until they do. Anyway I've got 500mbps WAN links so the ball game is different.

This article isn't going to stay up very much longer. Democrats have been losing their shit and ordering nobody to look at it on social media.

inb4 murder-"suicide"

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Wish somebody would tell Faux Opinion & Speculation channel this. How that crap can call itself a "news" channel is beyond me. Family only watches because eye candy. OANN = literally the only legitimate news network but most people believe Faux is the only non-far-left option out there which is horrible.

This is a non issue. J assange-who leaked it to the public- has already indicated that is was Seth who retrieved the emails.

checked.

Don't be afraid to wreck your tranny (the one that has a gearbox) if you feel sudden revving and hastings.exe deploys.

Good luck asshole.

This was what gamergåte was training us for.

Last month's news today! That's how the old foggies roll. Leftist trash doesn't care about truth, facts, anything but their feels. You will see these scumbags acting like they never said a thing about Russians. They have no shame because they have no honour.

Exactly this,

every year the history textbooks are changed to include more and more lies.

DNC Fraud Lawsuit Plaintiffs Ask Federal Judge For Protection

22MB/s is 176Mbps shit for brains.

thats not bernie. thats alton brown!

…most corporate networks are gigabit. the bottleneck is usually drive r/w speed. Welcome to CY+2.

inb4 volunteer jewish fire brigade first on the scene of the accident

Are you paid per post or by the hour? :^)

a manlet with a glock and a moped can kill faster than Rambo with a 100 pound pack, .50 cal machine gun and body armor rucking across town. the manlet is also more likely to get away with killing.
fitness and expensive gear is great, but sometimes you should work smarter not harder

All combat is context-dependent, and if you weren't busy channeling an edgy middle-schooler, you'd know that.

-Edward Bernays

Yeah like he ran with the seth rich story until he dropped it.

sauce?

Shape up, America!

"They pasted the documents into a Russian edition of Microsoft Word before saving it, to look as if they came from a Russian computer"

Double dubs confirm yet again
There will be no survivors

This

t.Former jack of all trades including networks and cisco faggotry

You faggots getting hung up on transfer speed - it doesn't prove anything.

Oh please tell me, how many Mbps do you think 22MB/s is? This should be good.

they still won't say it was Seth Rich and that's why he was murdered.

People in the US are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Considering what was found in the leaks, it is quite reasonable to believe that it was an inside job committed by an angry Bernout. The hack would require computing resources and expertise only available to large governments if it was conducted from overseas against a reasonably secure system. But it wouldn't be nearly as difficult for an insider to conduct. You dont have to be a tinfoil to believe that there were people in the DNC who wanted the info leaked. Add in Imran Awan's incompetence and/or suspicious activities, and this new revelation suggesting an attack inside our borders, and the shadow of doubt over Trump's involvment gets darker…

Eh, nevermind, we're going against the people who brought us the holocaust.

nice thumbnail fgt

Shawn Lucas is never, ever mentioned. He served both the DNC & DWS at DNC headquarters with election fraud lawsuit – less than a month before being found dead in his bathroom. Wonder what evidence he had, and if the "cause of death" was ever determined?

That was never figured out but Lucas also was going to file suit against the Clinton campaign. And there was also Victor Thorn who left his house late at night while both him and his gf should have been sleeping ending up on a mountain with a bullet to the head.

Heh, those crazy conspiracy theorists and DNC employees goyim, hehe

They added a note.

They are literally implicating themselves in sedition and mass libel. WE'RE GOING TO KILL THEM ALL.

My righteous fury grows every day.

Isn't it amusing that the "conspiracy theorists" are actually claiming there was less conspiracy than the people deriding so called "conspiracy theorists"?

Words have no meaning to these people. To them words are just weapons with no innate meaning.

HURTBUTT

Just like those WMDs in Iraq, right?

that'll sure fuck up their putin is an antisemite meme

it sounds like some news outlets are trying to fabricate a Russian hacking story in Kenya too. Do they realize that it's not working and that the average person reads their headlines like some schizophrenic homeless person? Or do they genuinely believe the Russian hacker narrative themselves?

Ok fags I'm in central europe and I can download files from US east coast http servers at 30 MB/s. Megabytes per second, that is. From my fucking home. Now get off my lawn.

Cool dude, show us a screencap.

Tell them to write a letter to the editor like everyone else.

It's time to look for The Nation owner/editor/general staff (((suicide_by_two_bullets_in_the_back))) mentions

The DNC demanded the FBI investitavistock but wouldn't allow the FBI to touch the server.

That's my new album name.

My fence has three tavistocks in it.

Fucking kill yourselves, paid shill moderators.

cmon now goy have a little faith. would some random torfag just get on the internet and tell lies?

TOR users can't post screenshots.

[email protected]/* */:~$ traceroute ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com traceroute to ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com (69.147.224.122), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 0.107 ms 0.092 ms 0.102 ms 2 xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 0.773 ms 1.048 ms 1.336 ms 3 xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 0.677 ms xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 0.637 ms 0.789 ms 4 xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 0.331 ms 0.282 ms 0.254 ms 5 xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 1.364 ms 0.939 ms 1.100 ms 6 xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 1.134 ms 0.876 ms 1.054 ms 7 xxxxxxxxxx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) 4.579 ms 4.570 ms 4.556 ms 8 xe-1-2-0.mpr1.fra4.de.above.net (80.81.194.26) 4.092 ms 4.258 ms 4.166 ms 9 ae27.cs1.fra9.de.eth.zayo.com (64.125.30.254) 83.600 ms 83.636 ms 83.608 ms10 ae2.cs1.cdg11.fr.eth.zayo.com (64.125.29.67) 83.615 ms 83.640 ms 83.615 ms11 ae0.cs1.cdg12.fr.eth.zayo.com (64.125.29.84) 101.276 ms 101.333 ms 101.319 ms12 ae5.cs2.lga5.us.eth.zayo.com (64.125.29.93) 83.635 ms 83.495 ms 84.045 ms13 ae6.mpr2.ewr1.us.zip.zayo.com (64.125.30.157) 83.553 ms 83.534 ms 83.563 ms14 128.177.169.230.IPYX-067818-010-ZYO.zip.zayo.com (128.177.169.230) 84.051 ms 84.104 ms 84.165 ms15 23.105.128.30 (23.105.128.30) 84.103 ms 84.091 ms 84.071 ms16 69.147.224.122 (69.147.224.122) 84.034 ms 84.007 ms 84.078 ms[email protected]/* */:~$ wget -O /dev/null http'':''//ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com/1000mb.txtconverted 'http'':''//ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com/1000mb.txt' (ANSI_X3.4-1968) -> 'http'':''//ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com/1000mb.txt' (UTF-8)--2017-08-12 23:4x:xx-- http'':''//ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com/1000mb.txtResolving ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com (ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com)... 69.147.224.122Connecting to ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com (ewr.testfiles.ubiquityservers.com)|69.147.224.122|:80... connected.HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OKLength: 1048576000 (1000M) [text/plain]Saving to: '/dev/null'/dev/null 100%[==============================================================>] 1000M 31.7MB/s in 36s 2017-08-12 23:4x:xx (28.2 MB/s) - '/dev/null' saved [1048576000/1048576000][email protected]/* */:~$

Pretty sure some nigger is just jumping on the bang wagon to deflect from yet another illegitimate African election.

This, also LAN is faster than transport layer, especially if you use fiber optic, enterprise routers, etc. if their only proof of a "leak" is the upload speed this is a really weak debunking tbh.

Nigger pls
We are laying down 10GBASE-T (Cat6) cables everywhere nowadays

Layer 4 of the OSI Model aka "Transport Layer" simply refers to the use of ports such as 80 and 443 for HTTP and HTTPS, 22 for SSH, 23 for FTP, etc. What the hell are you talking about?

account for overhead and small files, that sounds about right

What if someone just posed as a network service/network equipment sales rep and just gave them a call?

Good thing that Charlottesville attack heated up so quickly and distracted our attention from the Deep State.

WEW

lol… this is pretty much a straight-up admission. Any sentence from US authorities that invokes "conspiracy theory" multiple times, is basically an attempt to hide the truth.

Actually read the metadata of the file and not to time attached to it. This is what gives the idea that it was an inside leak credibility. Also the FBI has already confirmed some of the DNC leak parts.

Because Russia is an easy target and the kikes want to make war with them because firstly war drives the US financial systems, secondly a war would help to cut down the first world white populations (eliminating the people who are most likely to stand up against the kikes), and lastly it would allow them to eventually take over Russia. The kikes hate Putin because he actually cares about the Russian people and it makes him a threat to their plan of world kikery. They also have a few side projects like trying to enforce their financial systems on North Korea and tighten their grip on China. There are many layers to it but the end result is simply world domination through singular economic, political, social, and legal systems. It's just greedy fucking Jews and there's nothing more to it.

>you must be >< smart to join Spencer's controlled opposition phalanx

it's all power politics. american kikes want to expand their sphere of influence

You're too obvious >>>Holla Forums

Bennan is also a communist, so there's that

If by proxy you mean like VPS, then yes. If it's just a normal proxy / vpn or whatever, then it will still bottleneck because it usually has a fixed size buffer (the buffer size is too small to matter).