PREHISTORIC TURTLESAURUS

PREHISTORIC TURTLESAURUS

STARBASE
WHERE NO TURTLE HAS GONE BEFORE

ALLEYCAT BLUES

I have never managed to beat the first Shreder boss where you have to throw ninjas at him.
I guess I'm just retarded.

You like
You press B+Y near an enemy
And it'll throw them at him

Cmon user

Throwing is a command? Holy shit I thought it just happened when you attacked an enemy while really close to him.

B+Y? I've always hit a ninja to stun them, move forward and hit attack and that would send them flying at the screen.

On a related note fuck the remake.

Is Reshelled really that bad? I didn't play it but how much could you fuck up updating an old fairly simple arcade game?

Or maybe you hold the button when they're near dead, I don't know.

On hard, there's orange colored ninjas that block most attacks; you're supposed to throw them to kill them.

It's been a long ass time since I've played it but I wasn't a fan of the changes and they took Slash out.

TMNT 3 > TMNT 4

You might be right.

MY TOE MY TOE!

Actually Slash and other bosses were SNES exclusive.

This is correct.

Slash was added in place of the clay thing.

They also added the technodrome level.
In the arcade version you get sent back
at the end of the sewer level.

Tokka and Razar were originally the pirate ship
bosses. They were moved and Bebop and
Rocksteady were put in their place.

The hoverboard level was also changed.

This

speaking of added/removed content the nes version of the arcade game had an extra stage or two, i know there was a snow level

The snow level was extra, appearing after the sewer but before the parking lot.

The second extra level was the dojo, appearing after the construction site, but before the technodrome.

The parking lot boss was also changed. In the Arcade it was Bebop and Rocksteady, on the NES it was Baxter again in his mutant fly form.

What I wouldn't give for a remake, of a combined Arcade/SNES Turtles game with 4-player co-op.

I was kind of disapointed when the NES version of the arcade was "lacking" the bosses and other stuff, but then I was a kid and I didn't understand the limitations of the system, the dojo level also seemed to drag on forever.

The dojo level did drag forever, mostly because from what I recall it was longer, but also the paper tigers.

Seriously fuck the paper tigers.

underrated post

What did they mean by this?

I read it's even a mandate now she must always be a teenager herself in every animated series from now on because it's now seen as inappropriate that a woman in her late 20s hung out with teenagers.

Also to get right down to it why has it been so hard for the Turtles to get a halfway decent game since the days of the beat em ups? What's the big difficulty for modern devs?
Fool me once (Out of the Shadows) shame on you, fool me twice (Mutants in Manhattan) and go fuck yourself.

perhaps all the talent left konami

If I ever make videogames, my first videogame project or game I'd develop would be a crazy, fun, made-with-a-heart beat em up with lots of detail and attention.