Operation Niggerpedo

The plan:

Tarnish the reputation of the nigger man through associating him with child molesters.

1. Spread stories of niggers attempting to kidnap little children. Be detailed, talk about how close you came to losing your little sister/daughter forever. Talk about how afraid you are that gangsters will come to your house and shoot you in retaliation for stopping them.

2. Spread stories of cuckolding adventures gone wrong, how the nigger kept asking for more and more until he violently raped the daughter and she sustained so much damage she will never have children of her own.

3. Create videos that warn parents of the dangers of nigger child molesters roaming white neighborhoods in beat down old cars.

4. Encourage, via social media, more policing of the ghetto to detect unreported cases of child rape. Demand more thorough investigation into already existing, unresolved cases. This will destroy the image of the male nigger within his own community.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10350408.html
archive.is/cZkzC
archive.is/CK8MB
archive.is/2otbX
archive.is/1UKhw
archive.is/Cantn
archive.is/ZpEMZ
archive.is/l12y3
archive.is/xN2K2
youtu.be/ed4iydk_f5A
archive.is/H4pBf
archive.is/padfs
amazon.com/Rise-Black-Serial-Killer-Documenting/dp/1475012802/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502574118&sr=8-1&keywords=rise of the black serial killer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's considered trendy to date a nigger, a lot of women are sleeping with them just because they're told they're supposed to. We can shut that entire thing down by making them think primal fear, disgust and instinctive protection of youth when then they think of niggers. It was one of the first steps the kikes took to undermine white men in society, by portraying (white) men as potential child rapists.

What better way to redpill the masses? No one will stand for that.

uwot?

Hi CNN, So what article are you going to cite this thread for?

NIggers get away with pedo shit. Look up the statistics. This way we can increase the pressure on nigger child molesters and destroy the ghetto from within.

"Holla Forums demands justice for child rape victims" is not exactly much of a slander article

pimp culture is pedo culture man. they take 12 year old runaways and force them into prostitution.
You don't need to lie about shit when there is evidence of this.

Sounds like a good idea. Have a bump OP. Fuck niggers.

We don't have to be liars to push our agenda, this is stupid.

Go grab some statistics. I bet you niggers are more than 13% of child molestations. The thread with the scan code infrographics of different nigger on white murder cases had a lot of examples. Someone remarked the other day they didnt realize how often nigger people molested children.

We oughta send em all back to Africa
We oughta send em all back to Africa
We oughta send em all back to Africa where they belong

Seriously though. Only kikes want them in the US at this point.

Here are a few stories. Niggers will fuck anything, even a corpse.

The best propaganda is the truth. If we do not follow that simple rule, we are but Internet jews.

SHOO SHOO YOU FUCKING GODDAMMIT JEW

8ch.net/pol/res/10350408.html
This is an active thread. I've made over 300 infographics and will continue to create more. Stay, read, and RAGE.

Even a rat won't fuck a dead rat.

Isn't the truth about them bad enough?

I admire your creativity, user. I also admire the fact that unlike many people here, you understand that in order to win, we must raise the racial consciousness of OUR people, not of the Jews. However I simply do not think this would work. Memes work best when they are the truth. And the truth about niggers is that they're low IQ, violent, impulsive, adult children. They destroy our property and don't have the human decency to care because they're too stupid to have empathy.
If that doesn't bother people, them being child molesters won't either.
But all that withstanding, if you think you can do this and have your heart set on it, do it.

But for those who see the flaw in this operation, I suggest we instead focus on our people directly. Every White man already hates niggers. And every thinking, healthy White person doesn't want niggers in his neighborhood. We must make the term "White Genocide" as popular as the word "racist" or "da Halakaust"
Push it everywhere. Use it in everyday conversations, disseminate flyers with the Mantra, flypost your city or village, etcetera.
Focus on what works.

The case of Lauren Anne Deis is particularly heinous. If you read the links, you'll find out that he continued to rape her corpse over those 6 days he had it in the closet.

—————-

July 7, 2010

Victim(s): Lauren Anne Deis 14

Attacker(s): Tushon nigger brown

Description: nigger brown, a serial sexual predator with prior convictions, lured Lauren over to his house under the premise of doing some clerical work for him, then raped & stabbed her to death. He had sex with her corpse, then attempted to cut off her leg so he could stuff her body in a clothes bin. nigger brown left her body in a basement closet for six days before putting it by a trash bin outside the high school.

He claimed that Lauren agreed to have sex with him for $200, but that he refused to pay her afterwards & she attacked him, forcing him to kill her. He finally admitted guilt & was sentenced to life in prison.

Archive.is Link(s):
archive.is/cZkzC nigger brown’s sex offender record.
archive.is/CK8MB nigger brown’s violent sexual history.
archive.is/2otbX A story about Lauren’s mother getting into trouble – goes into more detail about what happened to her daughter’s body AFTER she was murdered.
archive.is/1UKhw nigger brown pleads guilty and gets free room & board for life.

archive.is/Cantn Interview with Lisa Deis about her daughter’s death.
archive.is/ZpEMZ Justice for Caylee forum thread.
archive.is/l12y3 Community gathers for Lauren’s memorial.
archive.is/xN2K2 American White Pride Network entry for Lauren.
youtu.be/ed4iydk_f5A A tribute to Lauren created by her friends.
archive.is/H4pBf Lauren’s Myspace (or a tribute to her).
archive.is/padfs Lauren’s find a grave memorial.
—————-

uppity up
bump for Holla Forumsacks

Aren't there already many many negative stereotypes of negroes, with ample data to support each and every one

CTRL-F CTRL-R niggers with jews

What kind of sick fucking perverted jew is trying to push this shit?
You're a really stupid or really evil motherfucker. Arabs already do this en masse to white children across Europe and the whites do nothing. If you associate niggers with childfucking they'll do it, embrace it, and cucky whites led by their jew masters will be conditioned to enable it.
Never underestimate just how much the white population will absorb propaganda. They are already being primed to accept pedophilia as we speak. The tranny shit was pushed and accepted by the masses in just a few short years.
Accelerationists are fucking cancer. Accelerationists who push for niggers to fuck children deserve to be shot.

nigger men DO rape and molest white kids all the fucking time. It is trivial to find countless examples of this. We don't need to lie.

And as >>10377738 alluded too, nigger men rape and molest nigger kids constantly. They get it away with it though because the VAST majority of the time, it goes unreported to the police. It's just normal to them.

If you are a little nigger girl growing up in the ghetto and are "lucky" enough to have your dad stick around, he'll end up molesting or raping you eventually. They don't tell anyone about it though because "snitches get stitches" in the hood, even when it comes to you getting raped. Can't even tell their own mothers about it, because their mothers will just blame them for it! nigger women are more horrified at the prospect of losing their man than they are of losing their child.

If your dad doesn't rape or molest you, then your uncle will.

Or one of your mother's boyfriends.

Or some random thug.

Or you'll get pimped out.

Or you'll be fed liquor and weed by Tyrone then him and his whole crew will run a train on you while you too fucked up to even care.

Underrated post.

OP this is the dumbest shit I've heard in a while. Niggers have a literal bouquet of crimes you can pick from and you choose to make some bullshit up. They don't need any additional help with tarnishing their reputation

We are on the side of truth. Any attempt to lie to people will only bite you in the ass. Reality is a lot more horrifying than normlfags are willing to admit There is enough evil kike shit going on in this world to expose without having to make shit up.

im tired of the bullshit lie the niggers say about whites being pedos or into beastiality.
niggers deserve to be destroyed on every level.
the jew cant do much without a golem, and then they'll be vulnerable.
imagine how easy it would be to get rid of kikes if you could make the majority of white americans hate niggers again.
it's not slave and master
they are co-dependent in destroying white civilization.

Say what now? Tyrone's done a fine job of that himself. No one is doubting the stupidity and disgustingness of niggers, OP.

If you want to target someones reputation, go for kikes.

You seem to be under the impression that Niggers aren't already well known rampant pedos. Bet you didn't know they were necrophiliacs too

Meme responsibly, idiot. Niggers rape and dump trashy white women who hate their fathers. It's the spics who fuck kids.

Meh, in my experience the problem isn't that people don't believe niggers be like they do, but that they don't believe ALL niggers be like they do.

also this

Fellow Holla Forumss and neo-nazi's, please follow these useful points, designed to draw attention away from the root cause of the very problems listed.
THE JEW

Fuck you, Kike.

…but why? They literally are not kidnapping hundreds of children in an organized government crime ring. If anything, they would have been victimized, if only the Podestas of the world had that kind of fetish.
When I say "your time could be better spent", don't call me a shill. Spreading propaganda about them being violent is at least partially true, and obviously under-reported, so a lie here and there isn't the end of the world. This is just wasting time and taxpayer money, not to mention (manual) labor hours.

Both are guilty of both. For god's sake man, don't be so naive.

Or, even more accurately, the problem is that people believe that 'not all niggers' is a valid reaction to stating their criminality.

LOOK UP RICKY MCCORMICK. LOOK UP RICKY MCCORMICK.

His case in particular has a memetic load which at one point had great velocity due to something notably novel about how they found him. We can use this. His mugshot is especially Niggerbad. He had a baby with a child named Princess or some shit and was found with a note that the FBI rates as the hardest they've ever tried to decipher. Still not deciphered yet…

Also this. There are both more effective and more honest things to do than to stress a relationship between a race and a crime that isn't even very characteristic of the former. There is enough of regular violence that blacks are guilty of, and enough of misrepresentation of it in the media, to go after.

OP YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT.
YOU HAD ME THINKING YOU'D INVENTED A DEVICE FOR SINKING RAPEFUGEE BOATS!

i thought niggers reputation has always been tarnished? they do enough damage on their own IMO.

i was thinking that, but i thought i would just get called a shill
i..i-Loweffortpost

…now i have food in my nose,thx

One thing that would be different about OPs idea is it wouldn't be a bunch white People bringing up statistics and stories around the country of niggers being niggers, it would be a personal story. It probably would connect with people more. But it would also be a lie in most cases, therefor using kike like deception and lowering ourselves. I'm sure enough of us sadly have real Nigger stories, let's stick to those.

I think he might actually be talking about the cat in that one Lovecraft book. I think it's The Rats in the Walls.

>>>/cuckchan/
We don't make up shit on this board. We use facts.

Implying niggers have a reputation to keep up.

Seriously what the FUG are all these cuckchan slide threads doing on here? Is it the mods day off, or international newfag thread day?

Exactly this.
You can smell the OP's jewing a mile away. This thread is made purely as a psy-op to influence anons to spend time thinking about niggers fucking kids, using reverse psychology.

>>>/oven/

they do among normies and it wouldnt be a bad idea to tarnish that reputation.
Why are so many of you against this?
kikes can do practically nothing in america if they dont have guilty whites worshipping the nigger golem.
think about it.
remove the kike's co-dependant vermin, you can then remove the kike. it's like taking a snake's fangs out.

have you seen the new win10 commercial

OP here. I don't know how many of you are friends with liberals but the aura of crime is actually what makes them "cool". Reminding girls that niggers are dangerous criminals is just going to make them more wet.

If there's one type of crime that no girl finds attractive, it's kiddie diddling.

But jews already molest kids 5X more than Whites.
I fail to see the point of all this.

I have a much better idea, lets promote the hell out of this book!:
amazon.com/Rise-Black-Serial-Killer-Documenting/dp/1475012802/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502574118&sr=8-1&keywords=rise of the black serial killer

If you are trying to imply a nigger dick is that long LOL! No. Not even close you kike cuck.

Isn't it true tho? Aren't their child molestation rates way higher than anyone else's? It's just that they never report it because the nigger community considers it normal just like adult rape.

See

that's why there are so many shills in here telling us to ignore it/dont do it.
They know it'll turn out to be true if we do some digging.

I think spics have the biggest rates.

Quite impressive for a nigger.

Nah.

Eric Glosson.