(((Bloomberg))) "Asians, Blame Rich Whites for 'Asian Fail' at Top Colleges"

Blame Rich Whites for 'Asian Fail' at Top Colleges

We have to do something about these fucking rats.
archive.is/pnUv5
>by Daniel (((Golden)))

We need to kill these people they can't keep getting away with this. Jews are the ones who control the college admissions process in most ivy league school and discriminate against both Asians and Whites, while being vastly over represent themselves. These people have so much fucking nerve and never know when to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GTeNQ#
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
colab-sbx-09.oit.duke.edu/pickup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some hope in the comments

This is pretty important and blatant evidence of Jews trying to scapegoat Whites for their crimes. Don't let this slide

Anti-slide Bump

Anti kike bump

American whites (who are fundamentally European racially) are under-represented because they count Jews as white when jews are actually semitic/MENA not European racially. (MENA=middle eastern and north african).

If they are talking about affirmative action, they are kind of right, affirmative action punishes East Asians for doing well more than it does Whites, while it rewards niggers and Hispanics for doing poorly.

But we all know it isn't rich whites who are responsible don't we? The East Asians just aren't suicidal enough to talk about (((who))) is really behind it.

Gtfo of here you filthy kike. Affirmative action shouldn't even be a thing.

sure are plenty of asian threads lately

It is really the first moment that I began to really notice (((them))). All this larping as white people, but when they want to rally their golems they suddenly become non-white. (((They))) are the worst kind of parasites.

It's actually bullshit that asians are being harmed by affirmative action. The only people being harmed by affirmative action of whites and white males specifically. I'll not shed a single tear for gooks.

You're getting what you deserve, you fucking cheating and swindling chinks. Columbia and Yale may be teeming with Asians right now, but in five years' time your country- and your students- will become a relic preserved in the form of bar jokes.

No more bullshit and no more excuses. It's all only bad karma, bitch.

I was about to post "Me Chinese, me play joke. Me take pee pee in your Coke". It's like you read my mind.

Good thing they're not.

Just give niggers a PhD stamped on their birth certificates and restore collegiate standards.

Doctor of Niggerology and Basketball Studies. Redeemable for one half price wing at KFC.

if it wasn't for a certain group of nomadic merchants, niggers would have died out centuries ago.
imagine that, no niggerball, no niggers on tv, no kiked (((niggers can't read))) meme, no getting jewed out of my fucking tax dollars to subsidize african aids babies, none of this fucking horseshit

Yeah Its an ongoing story. Half the threads are kikes running d&c. This can be a big issue and has the potential to redpill alot of people on Jewish discrimination and nepotism and end the Jewish "whites vs every colored race" narrative. As you can see, Jews have been running an ongoing propaganda campaign directed at Asians to try convince them to be good goyim and blame whites not (((affirmative action))). Anyway this is a pretty good, response article, seems not all Asians are buying it. archive.is/GTeNQ#
And thanks for that picture I was looking for it for a while.

No East Asians are right for blaming Jews for affirmative action, but I was saying that if they said that it was the Jews, they'd feel the full force of the ADL, therefore they are saying it's whites, even though they know its the Kikes (It's always the kikes).
Yes, that's one point I was making in the argument I posted.
Are you even literate?

Ever think the whole "Jews are scapegoats" think is just kikes projecting and in reality it was always kikes using whites as scapegoats? For example, slavery. The whole issue of the slave trade and slavers were disproportionately and almost entirely a Jewish one yet only the whites who owned less than a percent and even less than that once niggers realised "we thought they were white".

Sry my dude, its been a long night

not true. Most """whites"""" are kikes. Without any connections your chances of getting into a ivy-league university as a first time random applicant are virtually 0. At least random asians have a chance.

Can someone make an infographic / redpill image with the following?

Columns: US population %, US born Ivy League students %, Representation (e.g 15% Under-represented).

Rows: niggers, Hispanics, Whites, Asians, Jews

If it's a fact that whites are actually UNDER-REPRESENTED due to the huge numbers of Jews, this will be a massive red pill.

Jewish shills are so obvious. Did they remove all sense of subtlety when they pinched off your foreskin?

(((rich whites)))

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

user, your neuron is clearly misfiring.

How many anti-asian threads have I seen this morning? 3?

Divide and conquer. Plain and simple. The real problem is the jew. After we have expelled the Jew, the Asians can leave. Until then, we should work with them to undo the work of the jew.

choose

Here are some college stats we have.

Meant to quote

>(((Rich Whites)))

This is what I was looking for! A line for the 100% norm would be good though. Applicant numbers or SAT adjustments would also be great if they show that Asians have greater barriers despite the Jews being even more over-represented.

It would be worth as much as the useless degrees and meaningless "accomplishment" they are given via affirmative action.

I guess they don't realize that everyone looks at a nigger with a college degree and (correctly) thinks that they're still dumb as shit and got that diploma via white cucks letting them slide through the system. They didn't actually learn anything, and it shows.

首先再次谢谢大家对新生接机的支持,进过志愿者们一个多月的努力,目前已经有300组同学确定有志愿者接机。我谨代表DCSSA再次对接机志愿者们致谢。大家抽出自己的闲暇时间帮助新生的热情让我们十分感动,我们也希望看到这封邮件的新生同学们再次对接送自己的志愿者表达谢意。
DCSSA接机系统原计划于7月31日关闭,但是鉴于新生同学们的接机需求,我们还会将接机系统继续开放一段时间。目前仍有40名同学在系统中等待志愿者。因此,DCSSA再次恳请各位志愿者们能选择自己合适的时间帮助新生同学们。我们也特别赞成各位能接来自自己母校的直系同学。
DCSSA将为志愿者提供接待每名同学$5的油费(例如:一次接机三名同学为$15),我们会统计每名志愿者接机的人数,为大家提供一些微末的补偿。对于邮费的补助,DCSSA内部已经开启核对工作,将在不久之后联系各位志愿者。
对于一些同学提出的,例如为什么要核对杜克邮箱,驾照等个人信息等问题,我们是出于对大家安全的考虑。我们不希望有任何安全或涉及法律的事宜发生,特别不希望有类似本次章莹颖事件的发生,所以请大家谅解,谢谢。
具体接机系统细节请见下文。
接机链接(志愿者与待接机新生均可使用同一链接):colab-sbx-09.oit.duke.edu/pickup/

Duke University Chinese Students and Scholars Association
President Renze Ma

杜克大学中国学生学者联合会
主席 马仁泽

안녕하세요 이번 GTKSA 26기 학생회 부회장을 맡게된 이기선입니다.

아시다시피 GTKSA는 조지아텍 한인 대학원생들의 학업에 즐거움 및 사교의 기회를 드리고자
매년 신입생 환영회, 가을 소풍 등의 행사를 열고 있습니다.

혹시 이런 행사에 참여하시는 것 말고 직접 행사를 준비하고 진행하는 것에 관심이 있으신분들이 있으시면 이번 학생회 임원으로 모시고자 이 메일을 드립니다.

교내 학생들을 위한 봉사 외에도 다른 과 학우들과의 사교의 기회를 넓히는 등 다양한 활동에 관심있으시다면 간단히 저에게 답장 해주시면 감사하겠습니다.

여러분들의 답장을 기대함과 아울러, 매년 학생회 행사에 관심을 가져주시고 참가해주시는 것 감사드립니다!

이기선 드림.

Kisun Lee
Ph.D. Student
Vice President of GTKSA
School of Mathematics
Georgia Institute of Technology

I can see all of you circle jerkers buying into this Kike story because you like what you read, oh doesn't it feel good??? ==Ignorance is bless==
There are 95k Chinese students int he process of enrolling right now for the fall semester nationwide you stupid fuckers.

> (((rich whites)))

Asian "community" organized cheating on admission and testing is a serious problem (the concept of honor or honor code is a western European one that the ants don't acknowledge), but not nearly as big a problem as the (((other))) one. Eye on the ball people.

(checked)
You can never trust a slant, I work with a few and they keep on multiplying in the business always trying to figure out what I'm doing, only hiring similar ones to themselves. It's not like they have more agency it's just that they stick up for each other to death and so the boss fired one of the three white guys left in the lab. Only two more white guys in the lab the rest
are Asians, a microcosm.

That's actually a very high quality meme.

Actually if you want to bla.e someone for niggerball you can blame the leafs, they invented it.

Should be zero.

The Jews may be the controllers and generals but niggers are the cannon fodder, Mestizos the foot soldiers and the Asian the officers. They are all enemies, yes a Jew is worth more to take out than an Asian but all will do damage to you and not care and none should be trusted.

Hi, Im Trung Ngo, a viet lesbian trans girl. I have borderline and ADHD. Trung is a reference to the Vietnamese sisters who rebeled against Chinese Patriarchs’ conquest of Vietnam, Ngo is a reference to Van Ngo, a Vietnamese Trotskyist killed by Ho Chi Minh for being against his bureaucratic-stalinist style of communism.

Now, my current situation: My parents forced me to go to an all boys school, because they despise who I am. Everyday is like being in a dungeon, facing racialized transmisogyny from the administration and student body, who are mostly white cis men.

I find strength in suggestions given from the Prisoner’s Solitary Confinement Survivial Manual. I try to remember key points, like “know who you are and where you are going, dont let the time do you, you do the time, and keep your mindand keep your mind and thinking beyond prison walls.”

Im not the same scared, naive person I was 4 years ago. I was naive, because i thought the school here might care about me, that they would listen to me when i told them about the problems of sexual assault, of ableism, racism, that they would listen. Even the mental health counselor went out of her way to call my parents about the fact that i was visiting her to talk about mental health struggles, worsening the abuse I faced at home. I have a few friends here that do what they can to look out for me, and I for them. And as much as i like them, I believe this is limited, conditional alliance. They do not know that I am a trans girl, nor of my neurodivergence.

I know that i am on my own here. And i know, life does not revolve around this dungeon.I find strength in the friends I have met online, in my journal with my favorite quotes and reminders, in the Blue Scholars songs I rap everyday, and in dancing to myself in the mirror.

In three weeks, I will graduate, I will finally leave this horrible institution behind. My struggle and story does not end here, I know the university and work place can be just as hostile, if not worse, but I get to leave my abusive family, and I think this is a step in the right direction.

It would make me angry if it wasn't so goddamn pathetic.

Shlomo doing some pathetic damage control. Research the author. I bet he has a rich history of being a whore for globalist bullshit. The first cunts to write these stories are generally in the employ of spy agencies. This fucker is probably a card carrying member of Mossad.

Good. Whites must feel the pressure, otherwise they will never act.

If Asians are """supposedly""" from planet earth then why do they have an alien moonrune aalphabet?

But it's true, they can't read

jews up to their old tricks again.

They're failing because they cheat on their English placement exams, then struggle in non ESL classes. They literally pay other Dink's to show up for the test knowing full well they all look alike to the moderator.

t. Former Academic Advisor for CUNY

*dinks
Fucking autocorrect

Anyone have translations?

A friend of mine going for a doctorate once told me that looking for an Ivy League school as an asian is hard because there are so many of them. The schools have taken notice and asians aren't getting accepted as much as they used to, in favor of blacks and Mexicans
It's more likely that "diversity" obsessed admissions are the cause of falling asian acceptance but of course we aren't allowed to talk about that