Vice bans archive.is to counter "Islamophobia"

Vice apparently posted this.

Then this happens when you try to archive.is their shit.

Probably a good idea to get a handle on this before it is shared with others.

Wouldn't want the propagandists to be able to alter the narrative by deleting their history.

It is apparently a measure to counter "Islamophobia and bigotry"

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/vice-trying-stop-archiving-pages-heres-beat-system
archive.is/QIRhd
archive.is/84EPB
archive.is/zhkmI
wbrc.io/live/https://wbrc.io/en_au/article/3knn9w/wheres-the-line-between-trans-visibility-and-media-sensationalism
vice.com/en_us/article/599zd5/eddie-huang-slurps-up-some-noodles-in-south-korea
unvis.it/
web.archive.org/
perma.cc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of disinfo is this? Archiving sites have no political affiliation whatsoever, they are just tools used by people. That would be like saying that water is gay because fags drink it

unvis.it is the only archiving service that seems to work

Bump because important

This has been going for awhile. They did it like a month ago.

L O L
The only people who have heard of Vice are those who like to make fun of it, most normalfags don't give a shit about that SJW shithole.

When history itself has a conservative and fascist bias then of course an archiving site is going to be right wing. :^) Objective memory is itself racist and bigoted you scum! Four legs good! Two legs better!

fake and gay.
give an actual source for this info, not just a picture

Try archiving a Vice article now nigger. Do it and I'll report myself to delete this thread.

'_'7

Fuck you vice kike defense force, just tried doesn't work.

Archiving what someone has said can only be used to discredit them if they lie.

I thought we already went through this; that post is fake an they didn't actually do that.
Is it real this time?

It is… Just try archiving any Vice article and see for yourself

In truth, Vice is most concerned about their revenue. No ad shekels if everyone who falls for their outrage clickbait shares archive links.

Archiving sites are now right wing? Kek, holding the left to their words so they can't change shit after the fact is now raysis

Our water is gay though due to all the xenoestrogens in it

You can count on it happening though. You literally cannot stop the Internet. You can however, use it to advantage. If the ponies could evade bans at will, if spammers can flood a site like this one, then you can bet the same simple approaches can be used to preserve archives of Vice, SVD, and NPR's degeneracy heh.

Any objective truth is problematic to the lefts narrative. Thats why theyre trying to destroy any objective truth about society

Hah, cowardly Jew-media scum.

you know, i have been thinking for the longest time now, that i should focus my efforts on studying artillery
in modern armed conflicts, artillery inflicts ~90% of the casualties, on average, and is extremely important, and small arms are comparatively worthless
since it is unreasonable to build alone supersonic aircraft, artillery is what one should focus on, not small arms
well because all discussion is worthless, counterproductive, wasteful and ultimately futile with the leftists

just like you cant disable legitimate reasoning and truth seeking, you cant disable someone that has an artillery
based kim of best korea fame is a good example of this, he took this concept to the nuclear weapons level and now no one can touch him, no one can impose vice's diversity quota on kim because he has the artillery
think of a large antifa gathering, gathered that day to destroy your family and business you put blood, sweat and tears into over the course of 20 or so years, abstaining from degeneracy and so on, building it your whole life, to be destroyed in few seconds by a pack of feral niggers, or antifa thugs
well not if you have the artillery

FYI, wayback machine still has their shit.

1) The Facebook post is old and fake.
2) Vice articles can be archived on archive.org, but it has a script that will fake a 404 error unless you block scripts on the page.
3) Last time I checked, archive.is was archiving through a proxy to avoid this script.

This bullshit is from about 6 months ago.

I tried archive.is just now, no joy.

While that might be the case For You, the OP image was still determined fake a few weeks ago. Don't be so eager to gobble up any flattering information.
As much as I'd like to further confirm that Vice is pozzed degenerate cowardly kikery, that doesn't make a bullshit story about archiving true.

So how is it fake?
Again, just tried it on .is, no joy.

Learn bracketing to efficiently kill more shitskins on DotR. Artillery is important.

You're asking the wrong question. It should be: how is it real? The image of Vice's Twitter was determined false in at least two threads. The fact that .is isn't working for you doesn't undo the fact that the OP image was made up.

BREAKING NEWS: OP SUCKS MASSIVE COCKS

You tried this dumping this unsourced shit two weeks ago and nobody bought it. Nothing like this is on Vice's faceberg page. Fuck off with your literally fake news.

Screenshoting would also do the trick. This move only makes it marginally more difficult to prevent clicks, kek.

They actually did ban archives
ageofshitlords.com/vice-trying-stop-archiving-pages-heres-beat-system

Wew lad.

I guess we've always been at war with eastasia.

Only the left would willingly weaponise their lack of self reflection.

No, I am not. Archive.is does not work for me. Does it work for anyone? If so, prove it.
I'll wait.

No nigger. This is circular shit now. And break the link you fucking newfaggot.

Solution: use another link to view the site you want to archive.

wat

Still deciding if you're guilty of nigger-tier reading comprehension or willful kike casuitry.

leld/10

If archive.is works on Vice news articles, someone archive such an article right now and post link.
This isn't hard to prove.

This happened months ago. What are you sliding?

Nigger. That still doesn't undo the fact that the OP image is literally fake news–which is the point. Whether some a single shithead's computer can or can't archive a particular Vice article is irrelevant to that point.

Let's find out nigger.
Oh?
But 1) I don't care, and 2) prove it.
Then why don't you go ahead and post an archived Vice news article. Like I said, I'll wait.

If you have some other explanation for why it doesn't appear as though Vice news articles can be archived, regardless of the truth/falsehood of the tweet in OP, I'm open to hearing it.

Can you or can you not archive a vice article?

I still want proof of some sort that this is 'fake' - everyone claiming it, nobody linking to proofs.

Literal jew.

OP's screenshot may or may not be fake, I wouldn't know because I don't use goybook.

But that's completely irrelevant because it's clear that archiving doesn't work.

You're asking the wrong question.
The burden of proof is on OP; not those rightly asserting that his pic is bullshit.
Why the fuck would anyone give a single toss whether the cucking fagets at Vice are blocking archive.is?

for me

Still no proof of that by the way?
Right, that's why:
And am still looking for explanation

I'm still waiting for proofs.

OP provided proofs, burden is now on others to disprove those proofs.
That's not an argument.

This is the issue - I've yet to see ANYONE show evidence of it working for them.
Provide proofs that it works for anyone.

confirmed not working
archive.is/QIRhd

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP, CLAIMING ITS FAKE
YOU CAN NOT ARCHIVE VICE
But I didnt test if this is a script block fakeout error or a full block

Unless proven, no claims of OP image being fake can be taken as legitimate. Referencing past thread without archive is worthless, and contextually amusing in its stupidity.

Because that would require everyone to actually go to Vice to retrieve a link. Maybe that's your goal.

No it doesn't. You can get one off Jewlge easily, that's how I tested it (because I had that very suspicion).

For reference, I Jewgled 'vice article' and went down the page a bit, first one on offer is about Trump getting a 'folder full of positive news about himself'.

You seem abnormally upset.

For someone who was calling others a literal Jew a minute ago, you sure come off as a slimey kike trying to direct attention away from examining Vice's underhanded bullshit…

An image is proofs. Disprove it or your claims of it being fake are empty.

archive.is/84EPB

I do not care and I never will.

i dont give a shit about the OPs image on faceberg. incase you forgot, you nigger, you can delete faceberg posts so even if that post doesnt exist anymore and it doesnt look like anyone took an archive snapshot of the faceberg post
You still cant archive vice, and if a shitty leftist outlet can do this then thats a big red flag that more could follow suit.

are we back on the chon now or what

get the fuck outta here, this place is already set

lurk moar, this is intentional

I certainly can't argue with that.

archive.is/zhkmI
I can't wait for more kvetching.

Screenshots can be considered photoshopped, an archive is nice because it replicates the page perfectly and no nigger can argue against it being legitimate.

Also isn't this old news? I'm fairly certain Vice was doing this months ago.

You're a shitty shill.

>wbrc.io/live/https://wbrc.io/en_au/article/3knn9w/wheres-the-line-between-trans-visibility-and-media-sensationalism
I'm not overtly familiar with webrecorder, but I'm pretty sure that's basically an archive of an archive, you double-nigger kike.

You should, dummy. They're your enemy, and hate you, and aim to mind-fuck your people wherever possible into maximum degeneracy.
Being able to cover their tracks and alter their stories is maximal Jewry.

Calm down nigger.

That image is an obvious photoshop, I can zoom in on the poorly done insert to prove it if you want proof.
Now proof that the OP image is fake.

Of course it's intentional you fucking nigger, you're contributing to and bumping a slide thread
Kill yourself.

Check em nigger, and post an archive that isn't through webrecorder dickery.

Like clockwork. If anything, it took you kikes long enough to come up with a response, given the pace of the thread.

Kill yourself kike.
If you weren't such a fucking newfag you'd know when we had this thread MONTHS AGO the wbrc.io key was discovered as being what vice kikes redirected to during the archive process, and archiving that wbrc.io link circumvented vicekikes' low energy attempt to blcok archives.

I'm waiting for you to post the link, nigger, or couldn't you comprehend what was posted at you?

Okay kike.

Well yes, conservatives preserve things
But leftists are satisfied to discard any inconvenient information.
Every single character judgment a leftist makes only reveals the character of the accuser.

t. lying shill

What does that prove. That my links are somehow fake? lel

Gosh damn libraries

Ah, so, what you're saying is, Vice DID block archiving of their articles, and a mechanism was figured out to work around it?
Huh, so… I was totally right, you've been kvetching like an assmad kike this whole time about it not being real yet now acknowledge there's (theoretically, a mechanism via which to circumvent it, IF you've got a , and you're a disingenuous nigger? Fancy that.

Sure seems that way.

Kek the archive is literally just saving a copy of what they published. I guess they don't want people to achieve their published articles so that they can simply edit/change stuff and pretend they didn't. Also ad money.

Whatever you want to believe kike.
You've already shown you'll screech and whine and forget things. And you've cried about how the Jul 5 links DON"T REAL because they're webrecorder and or the fact that it's webrecorder somehow proves it's blocked–both now and then.

That's not an argument.
And the July 5 don't real unless you can prove they real nigger.
The fact that nobody can archive it (or at least, provide proof of such ability) suggests its blocked, you've offered no evidence to suggest otherwise, and have been kikishly disingenuous the entire time to boot.
If its not blocked, if its just a few people on a specific machine, why don't YOU post it. I've been waiting this whole thread.

Yet, still, you kike.

Spoilered for degeneracy.
both methods of archiving dont work, including the webrecorder workaround. you turbo nigger

This is the very definition of a slide thread. Even IF I proved to your liking (and you didn't kike further) that Vice ISN'T blocking archive: who cares? OP is a fag, nothing else can be gained from that.

EVEN IF you proved that Vice IS banning archive: who cares? Then it's old news confirmed, and nobody ought to be surprised.
The only result of this thread is pure unfiltered autism and jewish rhetoric that is distracting from more worthwhile threads and discussions.

Let's just say, for the sake of argument, I was wrong. I admit that I fucked up and my posts weren't convincing: Vice probably is blocking archive.is. Now what?
The real test of your kikery is your response to this post. Take note, lurkers.

I trust that there's still enough collective braincells left in the general populace to ask how archiving a webpage is Islamophobia?

How cartoonish is this timeline going to get? Why is it that everything we see and hear from these people have to be over-the-top and transparently awful? All I can do is sit here at this point and watch this never ending spiral of stupidity, I'd ask if life was in fact a parody or satire of what life is supposed to be. But I know better, and I can't tell if that scares me more. Anybody else finding themselves delving more and more into religious esotericism to escape or find meaning in this madness? Whether it's Christianity or Norse or Latin or whatever religion

i'm just throwing out crazy ideas here; if vice didn't publish absolute fucking trash wouldn't that solve the problem of people using vice's own work to "discredit" them?
maybe hire an editor who values veracity over virtue-signaling?

If Vice isn't blocking archiving, then archive this link and post it: vice.com/en_us/article/599zd5/eddie-huang-slurps-up-some-noodles-in-south-korea

You won't do it, because you can't do it.

if ever a post demanded dub, that was it.
What other motives do they have? blocking the wayback machine as well?
Perhaps they are part of an operation - to build public opinion on something, then when the result triggers, memory hole the evidence.
Not really sure how archive bots can realistically be prevented - wouldn't take much to generate a human seeming archiving service.

Old news, nigger. Why the fuck would you assume this topic wasn't already discussed and this thread wasn't made when this happened?

I wish I knew. it's actually stunning how reality-adverse these lunatics are once you accept that we will never be able to reason with them, the solution becomes obvious. we know how this will end

Profit.

Vice is a clickbait website that specializes in outrage clickbait. They write outrageous shit and people share the links to show their friends how outrageous Vice is being. Archive sites deny Vice revenue from these people.

Half the replies and derailing here are from mod kikes who know this will lead to discussion about archive.is and their kikery
Reminder to use
unvis.it/
web.archive.org/
perma.cc/ (need to sign up for an account here)

Good job proving me right kike.

i want to fuck you in the pussy

>web.archive.org/

Given that 90% of Holla Forums will have no idea what bracketing means or how to even look up what it is in context:

Say you call for fire on a target 1000 meters from your position. There are a few ways to do this to start. You're going to have to either give a grid location for the target, or give your grid location, an azimuth (compass direction in degrees) from your location to the target, and distance from your location to target. You need to describe the target so that they know what to send. You can ask for certain types of munitions, but they'll just take it as a suggestion and give you whatever they want.

Now, chances are, you're not going to be dead on. Instead of trying to guess what sort of corrections to give your artillery (They typically won't send more than three salvos before they tell you to fuck off), you take the distance it was off (Say you think it LOOKS to be 200 meters to the East) and double it ("Shift fire 400 meters west"). This will give you a more accurate assessment, since it HAS to be between the two locations you just called in. You then call in your final fire mission and it should be inside the kill radius of your artillery, or at least close enough to do damage.

Then you call in and tell your arty what the effect on target was and record the target for future missions.

shits just as useless for this block. i dont give a fuck about vice but if they can prevent archivers then theres a bigger picture problem when other leftist shitholes do the same.

Learning how to use artillery is worthless if you don't have artillery.

Read a book.

i agree but i also think that actually building the arsenal isnt impossible
if you can own a rifle, you can own the artillery, if you can own a bullet, you can own a shell, the mechanics are the same just scaled up

by a drone before they're banned or regulated to death
you can sort of emulate indirect fire weapons with one, like the radical kebabs do

Fuck no they aren't. Fuck me, I really hope you weren't one of the ones laughing at Holla Forums for thinking they could get an old soviet tank and restore it and use it, because this right here is on the exact same level of hilarious ignorance.

I'm sure if I handed you an AR you could rip that thing apart and put it together blindfolded. But if I handed you an m240 and told you to functions check it, then dis and ass, think you could do it? Let alone without breaking it? Do you know how to do the head spacing on one of those things? No google now. Just because it burns a propellant to launch a projectile doesn't mean two weapons are even remotely mechanically the same.

indirect fire weapons:

arrows (level, hard, requires bow and arrows, can't hide easily)

slingshot (level, easy, can use rubble and rocks, can hide slingshot as clothing)

indirect fire weapons are great in an urban situation. lobbing rocks over barricades and walls, using spotters with streaming video, is an underdeveloped tactic.

my point is that it is achievable, there's basic physics, basic mathematics, and basic materials invovled

as much as i would want to, i am not advocating marteen lockhead tier engineering on the newest radar absorbing materials for faster than sound stealth fighters navitavistockd by satellites because humans cant handle the manuvres
that would take decades of effort
im just saying that people who wish to remain unmolested by google's diversity quotas and jealous worthless welfare rabble antifa types, should have 'the guns', real guns, to defend themselves

Now they are able to backpedal anything they wish. Fucking liars. A liar is the worst possible human being. A liar is your enemy.