WebM Thread: Spend 5 hours on tr_walkway_fix edition

Mandatory "Past page 12" WebM thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=SOVEREIGN CITIZEN&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=uvCvV9yVEMjSes3MgaAF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

congrats user you officially don't know how to make webms

Lets see you do better

with rayman instead of the viking girl it just seems somewhat off

Yeah that's the old one somebody requested to make into a WebM

After yet more fucking FFMPEG updates I wanted to go back and remake it in higher quality but I didn't have the clip the user gave me anymore nor could I find it, so I just used the highest quality one I could find off youtube

i should be optimistic about it but by now i just know better

how long 'till there's a New Zealand Story remake i wonder ?

HOLY SHIT

gintama is unfunny as fuck

HOLY SHIT

you b8 is stale

Hey? You made this? I was trying to do a webm with 5 minutes but got fucked and while I made it, it don't work on Holla Forums, for some reason, as you can see here. If it was you who made it, can you tell me how?

Ok fine, whatever, batman can kill people I don't care anymore. Eventually they are going to make him a serial killer, but for now he's just a murderer.

Ok that's fucking bullshit
I draw the line there. Where the hell is the tension?

Man I'm really behind on Game of Thrones

Vile heresy

only if you get caught ;)

how did you get it to look so good? also how did you go about getting the POTG file?

I thought Bamham doesn't kill. And why is he bullet proof but not knife proof?

Used my how to make a webm tutorial but put settings to best instead, I'm rendering a final version of this as we speak given that setting Best option actually does something now, it didn't 2 months ago.

I would upload it but Holla Forums seems to shit itself around noon and can't upload anything ATM

He just doesn't have to save ppl, he has let ppl die far as I know

And his helmet is bullet proof and I think his arm guards are, his body armor is pretty flexible and I think they got him at a midjoint

Oh and I got the POTG file capturing with my Elgato HD60 Pro

Guess uploads are working again

Change quality to Best until I can finish the final final final version

chimpokomon go episode when

You realize that batman was made by a kike, right? Just like 90% of capeshit. They don’t use guns and they don’t kill because kikes want the goyim placid.

Superheroes slaughtering their enemies is a GOOD thing.

It's like no one ever watched Batman(1989). In that movie Batman literally kills Joker(and ALOT of other people, just not directly)

Also, why the fuck someone would use a grenade while your friends are still close to the target? The grenade thug was retarded, Batman did the rest of the thugs a favor.

REMINDER

Not with that whore of a mother.

I just

At first I was upset because there was no sound.

But by the end of that horror show, I thank you for removing it.

I fucking love Lisa

what shit game

what the fuck is this?

I didn't want to be reminded.

Also, scenes like this are what made TNG something magical. It's also why Star Trek just can't work as a video game, without dumbing it down to Star Wars with phasers.

Hammer Man always wins games

I dunno why nobody ever wants to be Hammer Man

Why they should stop making Star Trek games to be honest

The series is great to watch, to "play" is something else

Thankfully Rick Berman can't fuck up Trek anymore so its all good, hopefully STD will be good

welcome_to_brazil.mp4

Final Unity and the two adventure games did alright. But those were back in the 90s when devs were halfway competent.

this one sucks. i think it's way funnier when it's just no intro, just immediately cuts to the party in the street and the main part of the song

Bridge Commander and that Voyager game were good too if my memory doesn't fail me.

wtf is this? I see that shit being posted so often and I have no idea wtf it is.

Japanese work advertisement for McD's.

I almost thought so, but I wasn't quite sure. Why you guys shilling for mc?

Isn't that basically pleading guilty? I mean, any person that doesn't have anything illegal going on would only get a minor inconvenience by the search

Those were fun too, but the other anons were complaining about muh philosophy part of Trek…something Elite Force wasn't highly rated for.

That shits cute but it angers me how much they lie. I still have fucking greese burns all accross my arms from working there 6 years ago, and the customers are fat, ungrateful, and greedy as fuck. Fuck that place, one of the scars even looks like japan.

HOW ABOUT YOU LEARN TO FUCKING ENCODE!

Forgot to cut the annotations at the end

hcyou chave been ip BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck is this?

Soverign Citizens are the biggest bunch of lulz in history

Also they're classified as domestic terrorists because they're always combative and violent

CONDUCTOR!

You shouldn't ever let an officer search your car if you can help it.

It's only inviting trouble by allowing them to "find" something that may be suspicious, this is doubly true if it's a used car that you bought, as a previous owner could have hidden fuck knows what in the thing.

An officer can search your vehicle if given probable cause which this officer had

This is just a sovereign citizen tard who believes they are above the law because they were born in america but didn't choose to be born there

They also frequently abuse all social programs to the outright fullest to milk all the free money they can and refuse to pay taxes, because they believe they are better than you

No really

None of my webms are named, just a folder with thousands of UNIX timestamps.

Because kevlar isn't knife proof you retard

good to know thanks

That thinking is wrong since not all searches are lawful.
Still, resisting doesn't necessarily mean guilt, but it can add charges depending on jurisdiction.
You can deny a request for a search; but they can search they have probable cause, this might be handled differently by jurisdiction.
The guy was still acting an idiot and if the smell of weed was obvious, then the cop had probable cause.

Here's another retarded "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN"

good to know thanks

These guys are a fucking goldmine of keks

this one gets me every time, It amazes me how dumb people get. My other favorite one is with the female Sovereign citzen that screams rape when she gets handcuffed

God he sounds so fucking smug, this guy better be doing this all ironically.

that fucking chuckle at 1:26

That's the thing, he's not

They believe they're above the law and do not "Live in america" they "Live in the state"

Thus only "The mayor, the governor or the president may detain or arrest them"

Basically liberal fuckheads taken to its absolute extreme

no,no,no these are the ones who stem from late 90s tinfoilers

I just hate how they talk, they are smug always, and they talk in a way that's hard to rebuttle to so they think they've won when you have to take a second to process the retarded things they just said.

google.ca/search?q=SOVEREIGN CITIZEN&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=uvCvV9yVEMjSes3MgaAF

nice webm btw

Its because when you confront them you think they're high on drugs and incredibly unstable

Which they are

it stemmed from a legal tactic where you'd flood the courthouse with as much nonsense paperwork as you could in hopes that they'd decide it's less trouble to just let you go

it obviously didn't work but there was a coherent thought behind it originally

then at some point a bunch of retards started believing the nonsense actually had some legal power to it, because paranoid schizophrenia is not medicated as aggressively and intrusively as it should be

I thought the original tsundere was from jojo part 4?

lmao nice freedom and liberty muricucks

this. unless an officer has probable cause (in that case, the car reeking of pot, or if you've got blood on the hood or something) they cannot search you or your vehicle without your permission

i actually really like cops and have never had a problem with them, but yeah. if they ask to search your car, ask if they have a warrant or reason, and if it doesn't add up just tell them that you respectfully refuse. i've done this myself twice (had open liquor in the trunk) and as long as you don't come off as a FUCK DA POELEESE faggot generally they'll be cool with it

BURN IT DOWN!

reminds me of this

Vidya Related

Anyone got those big bang theory sheldor zimbabwe webms? Been looking for them

This is fake right?

This is satire right?

take that weak ass shit back to >>>/cuckchan/

learn to fucking encode and make your own stuff instead of just regurgitating here the inferior quality webms you find over there

Can someone post this one webm where a guy is playing an MMO in an anime and proposes to a cat girl who turns out to be a guy?

Its from Welcome to the NHK.
Just watch the show.

Reminder that you'll never be him

It's in Canada.

it's a little sad comparing this stuff to yakuza

wut

stay mad

The greatest evil in this world results from trying to make unequal things equal.

There was a Batman movie before Batman Begins?

music sauce?

What is this loli show?

open wide
Mitsudomoe

It must be boring having to use technical jargon 24/7

I have no idea user

What said

Got more? I enjoy people with smug senses of self-superiority getting shown how the world works.

that and preordering anything

and now some vidya to throw the hotpockets off our scent

Penn Jillette taking out the fucking trash!

Fucking dirty hippie deserved it

IA here, holy shit.

I wish I could cum like that

AYY LMAO

More.

Do you think they fugged?

They can't sing.

SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO ABOUT THE GUY FROM /fit/

In the United States, you have the right to refuse unwarranted searches. They can't count that against you in a court of law. Police can search your vehicle with probable cause, however, so a lot of times a cop will say "I smelled marijuana" even when no marijuana was present. This is an issue in states where medical marijuana is legal, or in states bordering them.

Police also have drug-sniffing dogs (which, funny enough, seem to give positives based on the handler's behavior) they can use, but either the Supreme Court or one of the District Courts ruled that you couldn't be held during a traffic stop just so that they could call in a drug dog. It's completely up to the officer to detect probable cause for a search with the tools he has on hand.

None of this is to say the guy in the video was innocent, however.

I have the image for how to get the holy grail of jizz

what song

Ave Maria from the Hitman: Blood Money

why thank you

two words
modern anime

Man, that game had a good composer

was that sarcasm? the image is throwing me off

nah

parodius is my favorite classical music composer

Sauce?

Hopefully I never have to edit this fucking thing again

You will. It's only a matter of time.
Unless, of course, you choose to stop.

more like ((([MUSIC])))

And now after remaking this I can go the fuck to sleep

Unless they fuck it up and the devs make good or best useless again in terms of quality output this should be fine now

This is the kind of shit browsing Holla Forums nowadays

lolno. These people are backwater conservative tards who think all government is out to get them, wants to take their guns, and they are a sovereign citizen

I would say it would be easier to simply describe them as retards that think they are lawyers rebelling against the government by ignoring laws and then simply pretending they don't apply to them because "lol where did I sign up for this? prove it"

Source

What they misunderstand about sovereignty is that you have to defend your own sovereignty against other sovereign entities. Sovereign entities like the United States of America, for example. If you want to secede from whichever nation to which you currently belong - and yes, you do belong to your nation - then you're going to have to be equipped to either physically/legally defend yourself and your property from every other sovereign entity on the planet, or prepare to be conquered by a nation and its entire military.

You were already conquered the moment you were born. Just accept citizenship in your nation and stop trying to seize freedoms that the entirety of western jurisprudence has determined you shouldn't have.

In short: stop breaking the damn speed limit, you redneck.

believe whatever you want, but do you have to bring it up every chance you get?

I wonder if it would be possible to hold a nation-wide referendum for a single person to secede, would be pretty damn hilarious if someone actually did.

Bringing up Das Juice online is the only way they can validate their opinion, because nobody else will take them seriously.

Yes. It's right-wing virtue signalling. Instant dopamine hit.

/hypno/ here, whats up?

Both of you fags are just begging for this thread to devolve into Holla Forums-Holla Forums shitposting

>>>/suicide/

sounds about right

Learn some reading comprehension, faggot

I didn't say continue

the ai in the bf4 campaign was the most painful thing I have ever witnessed, stopped playing after the 3rd chapter

Less being a retard, more killing yourself

You didn't say stop either, retard.

we /opera/ now?

How about comfy vidja music in general?

Prepare for maximum comfy.

Mein Gut

;_;7

lmao i thought dashchan is broken again

seaside town best town theme

Jesus fucking christ THE WHOLE POINT OF BATMAN NOT KILLING PEOPLE IS THE SEPARATION OF HIMSELF FROM THE VILLIANS.

Batmans cape is bullet resistant but since when was his entire fucking suit?

IF HE COULD KILL PEOPLE THE JOKER WOULD BE DEAD!

IT RUINS HIS CHARACTER.

B A T M A N D O E S N O T K I L L

They're literally blaming everyone except for the individuals and their parents.
Jesus Christ.

Woah user, are you implying people should take up personal responsibility and be held accountable for their actions?

is there a reason it wouldnt be?

whats up with this neo meme of batman not killing people? haven't you read the actual comics?

There's a bunch of superfluous stuff in the holy grail if you're just interested in increasing your production. You just need to take the lecithin and to drink lots of fluids.

are you a nerd or what?

Sorry can you repeat that, can't hear you over the daily mass shooting you got over there

If you had to live in America you'd shoot up a bunch of people too.

Embrace yourself Holla Forums

haha food puns

I kinda expected it to end in the first 20 seconds but it just went on for well over a minute

Apparently there's like 8 minutes that were cut from the theatrical release so they wouldn't get the NC-17 rating, and the full scene will be on the DVD/Blu Ray version.

I really hope that's bullshit, but I believe it.

fffffffffff

Prostagma?

DUDE

is this the original food fight movie that was lost or stolen?

Now I feel bad for thinking that Saving Private Ryan scene was funny.

What movie?

War is never funny.
But war crimes are potentially hilarious.

I remember this, wasn't that commercial accidentally shown in a kids movie or something like that?

Did they implement pvp already?

that's a big bass line

For you.

It's a short film, its name in the filename.

Fuck her, I want to own a StuG or a Jagdpanzer.

sauce?

muromi san on the shore

Isn't this the meme queen from E3?

Probably

I hope this is just making fun of Hillary's awful attempts at pandering to the youth

Thanks Doc

there are a lot of memes out there that I enjoy, but I don't think I've ever been happier to see one emerge than Initial D webms

Whats this from anyhow?

Re:Zero